The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Part Four

“WELL well, you must be Connor,” Victory spat. “It seems you Eldridges just don’t know when to stop digging do you?”

Connor laughed. “I could say the same for you, superheroine.”

Victory needed to buy time, her body still refused to respond. The sensation constricting about her mind seemed to tighten a bit more. Her feet stayed planted no matter how she tried to move.

“I suppose you know why I’ve come?”

“I do,” Connor replied. “You are of course looking for some evidence to link my family to Cassandra X. at the same time stopping her imminent release.”

He switched the gem to his right hand turning it over and over. Each facet caught the light, seeming to reflect it right at Victory… though the heroine could have sworn the lights came from within. Both seemed impossible.

“There’s two ways this could go,” Victory put as much bluster and attitude into her tone as possible. “You can hand over the Knox Diamond and I’ll make sure the D.A. takes into account your family’s cooperation…when they sentence your bitch mother!”

The heroine surprised herself a bit when that came out of her mouth. Then Connor’s chuckle surprised her a bit more.

“Clearly you’ve met my mother,” he said. “And the second way?”

“I beat you to a pulp, take you and the diamond to CCPD and you’ll face charges for collaboration.”

“You know my father’s first rule of business is to never take the first offer,” Connor said. “And let’s be honest your threats are empty, Cassandra’s going to be released and mother has already gone to be with dad, where we’ve got plenty of ‘witnesses’ who’ll say she’s been there this entire time.”

Victory scowled, not doubting that was true. “Ask Cassandra X. or your mother, wherever she is, how empty my threats are…how is Evelyn’s hand by the way?”

“Ha! You did make quite a mess at the house,” Connor grinned. “But that’s what happens when you send a woman, two even, to do a man’s job.”

Geez, not more of this, Victory thought.

She now strained harder than ever to force her body to move. Victory could feel the presence (yes it was now clearly a presence) in her mind coiling tighter once again. A twinge of fear ran down the heroine’s spine, she did not understand what was happening. Gathering her will power she fought back against the mental intrusion, trying to press out against that tight coil.

“You see, I know my mother tried to use this opportunity to steal your powers,” Connor went on. “But it was really all about this…” He gave the gem a flip in the air. “You see this little beauty is not just a fist sized gem worth more than this whole pathetic city, it is in fact an ancient artifact imbued with immense power…the power to control a woman’s mind!”

It can’t be! Victory thought accompanied by a wave of panic. It’s not possible!

“Oh it’s very possible,” Connor replied, the diamond funneling her thoughts to his own mind.

Fear gripped Victory, she had never faced anything like this! Her powers revolved around brute strength and physical abilities, how would she fight something so insidious? The heroine now more than ever gathered her will power, pressing back against the energy coiled about her mind. Even as she fought it, the energy filled up her head, the heroine could feel it flood through her consciousness, clouding her thoughts or maybe…filtering them?

Must fight it, the heroine thought trying to expel the intrusion.

“Don’t bother resisting, your feminine mind is far too weak,” Connor went on. “Besides it’s an ancient magic beyond anything you’ve ever encountered…shall I demonstrate?”

You bastard, you know its working, Victory thought, forgetting that he could read her mind now. You wouldn’t be so smug if I could move!

He smiled knowingly. “Victory, tell us your real name.”

Victory felt the energy of the gem penetrate her mind, probing and searching for the answer. She felt her mind opening itself, offering up all her secrets and the inexperienced heroine had no way, or even any idea how to resist. The gem pulled the information from her easily and even while Victory tried to at least hold her mouth still…she spoke.

“Juh…Jordin T-Tyler…”

The men surrounding the heroine chuckled. She hadn’t noticed the thugs had recovered until just then. Instinctively the heroine brought her fists up in a defensive posture. Even her legs moved a bit, perhaps the gem’s hold weakened after such an exertion. The thugs took a step back, raising their batons and eyeing her cautiously.

“Put your arms down, Victory,” Connor said quickly.

The superheroine’s arms immediately dropped to her sides.

“There’s no need for that, boys,” he told his men. “Observe…Victory remove your belt.”

The command was accompanied by a wave of psychic energy that easily overpowered the heroine’s mind. Her hands went immediately to the buckle of her powerbelt and undid it. Panic welled in Victory’s chest even as she removed the belt and dropped it on the floor beside her silver boots.

This can’t be happening, Victory thought fearfully. How could he know…blast it, of course he’s been in on this from the start!

Connor and his men were laughing heartily. Victory glanced down at her naked waist, even as her arms returned to hang at her sides. With the Knox Diamond in full control of her mind, the heroine could only stand there and wait. She suddenly felt very exposed, vulnerable… how could she fight something like this!?

Who knows what these men have on their mind next…Victory quickly pushed such thoughts from her mind, realizing at least she still had that small amount of control. And if I have any control at all I can find a way to fight!

“Don’t count on it,” Connor replied to her unspoken words. “The enchantment on this gem is specific to women, none of you bitches can resist…by the way did you know the judge trying my father’s corporate espionage case is a woman?”

Again all the men laughed.

“You’ll never get away with this Connor!” the heroine spat. “I’ll give you this one last chance to release me and turn over the diamond!”

“Wow, really? How kind of you,” Connor chuckled. “And if I don’t?”

“I am going to get free of this and then we’re back to my first offer,” the heroine did her best to sound confident, even threatening.

“You arrogant bitch,” Connor growled, his demeanor shifting suddenly. “Let me explain exactly how this works. The longer you’re under the power of the gem the more your mind will weaken and the more complete my control becomes, eventually you’ll be forced into total submission and finally you’ll end up nothing more than my mindless slave, without even need of the diamond…Understand there is no getting free!”

“I will find a way to fight you,” she promised.

“It’s obvious you need some…humbling,” Connor’s voice was low. “Remove your uniform.”

The command rolled over Victory’s mind, the presence of the gem tightened, and a pit of dread dropped into her stomach. She instantly removed her indestructible silver bracelets, dropping them in the same place as her powerbelt. Even as the heroine mustered all her will power to resist it was no use. She bent and removed her silver boots next. Even though she had lost control of her own body, Victory was keenly aware of the men surrounding her; them and their eager leers as she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her purple hot pants and peeled them down her long smooth legs.

No no no! She thought fighting desperately as her hands moved towards her skin tight halter top. I will not!

However the young heroine could not resist the compulsion of the Knox Diamond. She pulled the purple lycra over her head and dropped it in the pile with the rest of her uniform. Her arms returned to her sides and the heroine glanced down, her plump C-cups exposed, the soft pink nipples slightly hardening as they were buffeted by the cool air, and below that her only covering was a plain white thong. Victory flushed furiously almost feeling the lusty gazes of the four thugs combing her naked body.

One of them let out a low whistle. “Damn, she’s fine!”

“You’ll never get away with this!” she promised leveling her gaze at Connor.

“Still haven’t learned,” Connor chuckled again. “Victory kneel!”

The heroine groaned as she fought against the command. The gem’s power easily defeated her meager will and Victory sank slowly to her knees. She could not believe this was happening, the once proud superheroine forced to kneel before the billionaire brat of Capital City.

“Now crawl over here and kiss my feet,” Connor ordered.

Humiliation burned in Victory’s cheeks as she started forward obediently. She resisted every step of the way but her mind was completely overwhelmed. She hated to imagine how Connor’s thugs must enjoy the view of her peach like ass, bare but for the scant strip of white cloth, thrust up in the air, swaying from side to side as she crawled along.

Her shame only deepened once she reached Connor. She stared at his black leather dress shoes for a moment; they were clearly very expensive, probably Italian. At least they were clean. Then without hesitation the heroine leaned down and pressed her soft lips against the top of each foot. Expense and cleanliness did nothing to ease the dominated heroine’s humiliation.

Bastard, I’ll make him pay for this! It would be the last time Victory forgot Connor knew her every thought.

“Oh, will you?” he balked. “I think my Salvatore’s have gotten a little dusty in this warehouse…lick ‘em off for me!”

“No…” Victory whimpered even as she complied.

Unable to resist the control of the Knox Diamond, she leaned forward. Her soft velvety tongue slipped out of her mouth and began to lap at the expensive shoes. On her hands and knees the naked heroine licked every inch of Connor’s feet. Tears of shame rolled down her flushed cheeks, mingling with the saliva she spread over the magnificent Italian leather.

Finally finished she knelt back, still tasting the leather in her mouth. She looked up to Connor’s wicked grin with all the hatred she could muster…or would have…Instead Victory found she could not take her eyes off the sparkling rotations of the Knox Diamond!