The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perils of Victory: A Diamond to Take Her Breath Away.

Written by Lady Jane

Part Six

THE COUNTER was cluttered with bottles and mixing containers. A chemical smell hung heavy in the air, the fumes stinging Jordin’s nose and eyes. Slowly she pulled her head up from the water to look in the mirror…and determined it was all worth it! Her boring, natural brown hair had been replaced from root to tip by a perfect blond mane. It would take a lot of up keep (couldn’t let those roots show through!) but gentlemen, like Connor, preferred blonds. She only wanted to be as desirable as possible for Him. It took a few moments to dry and style her new hair, pulling it back into two playful pig tails. It took a bit longer to finish putting on a little makeup, bright pink lipstick and glittery eye shadow. It was actually a lot of makeup, she faintly remembered a time when she would have considered that much makeup garish…but that was hard to think about. Besides this was how Connor wanted her and she was nothing if he didn’t find her sexy.

Glancing at the clock she realized she was already running late. It had only been a few days since that amazing night in the hotel room but she had learned the routine quickly. Connor would be in the veranda by now, awaiting his breakfast…which he could only enjoy if it was brought to him by a sexy, half-naked bimbo! Luckily Jordin had also figured out just how to keep him happy in those few days, so she quickly slipped into a pair of pink lace cheekies…Connor said they fit her little booty the best…and a pink bra with little white polka dots to match. The bra was not very comfortable but since she was only a C-cup (better bimbos had at least a D) she needed it to squeeze her tits together for maximum cleavage… just the way He liked. She wasn’t very smart but she knew showing off her sexy body always seemed to distract Connor from her many, many short comings.

Jordin hurried downstairs, hopping into a pair of white stilettos as she went. She practically ran through the kitchen, barely pausing to grab their breakfast. The cook grinned and held out two plates, giving a friendly nod to indicate she better hurry. He was a nice man if a little older. Often when talking to her it was like he didn’t realize she was just a stupid bimbo so a lot of what he said went over her head. He probably wanted to fuck her, after all that’s what you do with sluts, but she was Connor’s property.

As expected, Connor was already at the breakfast table by the pool. As she came out of the kitchen he gave her an impatient look. “Having a late morning…again?”

“I’m like, so sorry,” Jordin replied quickly. “I was like, dying my hair y’know, and totally lost track of time and like…”

Connor held up one hand to silence her. She hurriedly set the plate in front of him, pancakes, eggs, bacon, plenty of syrup, just what he liked. He smiled and gave her a swat on the ass, the attention giving her a little tickle of excitement.

“It’s fine, sit down.”

The bimbo obeyed quietly, looking down at her own plate with some excitement; 3 strawberries, half an orange, some apple slices and a few blueberries. It wasn’t attractive for women to eat a lot and besides, she couldn’t risk gaining any weight since her only value was having a sexy body.

“I like your hair,” Connor said giving her a thrill inside. “Much sexier than before, you don’t look like your trying to be smart or something any more.”

“Well, it’s like, you know what they say,” Victory said chewing one of her strawberries with a coy expression.

“What’s that?”

“That blondes are like, more fun,” she gave her head a little shake, flipping her pig tails from side to side.

“How much more fun?” Connor asked pointedly.

Jordin swallowed a mouthful of blueberries, she could feel a moistness growing between her legs knowing what he wanted. A bimbo like her was only good for one thing after all. Picking up her last strawberry, she stood and walked very deliberately towards Connor, making a slightly exaggerated sway of her narrow hips. She took a bite of strawberry so she would taste sweet and bent down to kiss him. While she slipped her soft tongue into his hot mouth she opened his pants and grabbed his cock, it hardened immediately.

“This much more,” Jordin said turning her back to him.

Pushing his plate out of the way, she bent over the table, stepping her legs apart and giving him a magnificent view of her peach-like ass and lace cover crotch. She gave that booty a little wag, glancing back at him.

“Why don’t we test out my pig tails…?”

With a knowing smile Connor stood, dropping his pants completely around his ankles. At the sight of his rock hard erection she got wet, she looked forward biting her lip. He yanked her panties down around her knees. Then she felt each of his hands take hold of her pig tails and tug as he pushed his cock into her. Jordin whimpered as warmth flushed through her upon his insertion. Gripping the edge of the table, she gasped as he began to thrust. Gritting her teeth the bimbo bucked against his thrusts, feeling her pussy stretch to take his full length. Tug and thrust, tug and thrust, she was a good little slut giving her owner the only thing she had to offer.

“Gawd, you’re so big,” she mewled. “Harder…fuck me harder!”

Connor began to slam into her with more intensity. She did not actually enjoy that particular act but that didn’t matter, she knew what he wanted to hear. Dumb as she was the bimbo did know her place and the only time she felt complete was with a dick, His dick, inside her. It was over quickly today; Connor spasmed yanking painfully on her pig tails and drawing a squeal from the bimbo. He gushed hotly inside her, Jordin’s head spinning from the sensation. He patted her naked ass approvingly and pulled out, leaving her panting and white knuckled on the table. She hadn’t cum but she didn’t deserve to this morning anyway, she was just a fuck-toy for his use, nothing more.

THAT night Connor took her out for a nice dinner. He knew all the nicest restaurants, this one had some French name that Jordin obviously couldn’t pronounce. Her blond hair was teased up with thick banana curls falling around her shoulders. Her dress was a sequined red sheath that barely covered her perky tits and was short enough that she would not be able to bend over and maintain any decency (not that she worried about that kind of thing). Her red heels were so tall they made her already long legs seem to go on for days and as they were led to the table every man in the restaurant turned to watch her go by.

The attention was so exciting, her nipples hardened becoming clearly visible through the sheer dress. It wasn’t that she wanted those other men, her pussy belonged exclusively to Connor, but if a bimbo has any purpose other than fucking, it is to make other men jealous of her owner.

She had a delicious salad, eating slowly so she wouldn’t finish before Connor had eaten his steak. Thankfully he ordered for them both, the menu looked like it was also in French and there were a lot of choices. It was so nice to have a man who made her decisions for her. Thinking was just so hard.

“I’ve gotten some real interest on our sex tape,” Connor said while they were eating. “My P.R. guy is already spreading rumors of it on the internet and he’s got connections with the same porn company that released Kim K’s.”

Jordin smiled though and nodded along, in awe of how important everything he was saying sounded. At least his eyes were glued to her tits the whole time, despite the fact they were only Cs they looked magnificent in that dress.

“He says their biggest hang up is that they aren’t sure how to prove you’re the real Victory,” Connor went on. “And celebrity impersonation porn is a dime a dozen.”

The bimbo giggled at the idea of a real pornstar impersonating a fucktoy like her.

“So we’ll probably have to do some kind of press conference,” he continued through a mouthful of steak. “Y’know something where you admit that it’s you and that you’re really involved with me…of course you’ll have to become Victory when you do.”

Her beautiful green eyes widened in surprise. After they had made the tape he had told her that she never needed to be a superheroine again. Didn’t have to think about such serious things and that from then on she’d only have to worry about serving Connor. Of course Jordin truly was a lucky little bimbo to belong to a man like this. She would do anything for him, even become Victory again...Maybe if she did a good job, he would even give her an orgasm afterwards.

Don’t get, like, too greedy, Victory admonished herself. I’m just a worthless fucktoy, if uses me at all I should be grateful.

“Like you know I’ll totally do whatever you want me to,” Jordin said.

“Well obviously,” Connor replied as if he’d talking more to himself than to her.

Which was probably the case, stupid, the bimbo admonished herself.

After dinner they were walking through the parking lot, laughing together. Connor had made some comment that set Victory giggling. Suddenly he turned to her with an intense look that made her feel uncomfortable. Was he mad? Had she done something wrong in the restaurant?

“You look so sexy tonight,” he said after a long pause.

The words sent a thrill tickling down Victory’s spine and she felt herself getting wet again.

“I can’t wait till we get home,” he said glancing around. “I need to fuck you silly on one of these cars.”

The bimbo desperately wanted to be fucked silly! She didn’t care where or who might see. Jordin painted her face with a vixen smile. She backed up to the nearest car and slid her little booty up on to the hood.

“This car?” she asked coyly.

Bracing her heels on the bumper, Victory spread her shapely legs revealing that she had worn no panties this evening. Connor stepped up to her and she eagerly unbuckled his belt and pants. His dick was not hard yet, so she licked her lips and began to stroke it with her velvety tongue. In short order her fingers were wrapped around a thick, rock hard shaft. She took his member as deeply into her mouth as she could, letting it gag her and resisting the urge to heave. Her soft lips closed tightly on the shaft and she began to suck, sliding her lips back and forth, feeling Connor getting harder and harder. When he groaned she knew he was ready and leaned back displaying her shaven pussy once again.

“Take me, use me,” Victory begged. “Fuck my slutty little brains out…AAHH!”

She cried out as he all too eagerly stuffed his throbbing erection into her. The heat of having him inside her set Victory’s head spinning. He pounded her pussy on the hood of that car, owning it, making her moan and whimper like the slut she was! Arching her back the bimbo wrapped her legs around Connor’s waist, pulling him closer, deeper. She rolled and bucked her slim hips, holding onto his strong arms for some purchase.

“Oh gawd, oh gawd,” she moaned feeling his cock stretching her, driving deeper and deeper into her needy cunt.

Suddenly they were interrupted by another voice. “Hey! What the hell are you doing on my car…”

Connor stopped pumping and turned. Jordin was gasping for breath.

“Hey bud, sorry,” Connor began. “But my girl…”

No! Your slut, your fucktoy, she thought quickly.

“…well when she’s ready she’s ready, y’know?”

The owner of the car pulled up short, mouth agape.

That’s right look, look hard, Victory thought smugly. I’m his, he’s fucking me silly on your car and you could only… Then something happened she didn’t expect.

“You wanna join in?” Connor offered.

The bimbo’s green eyes snapped to her owner, what???

“This pussy’s mine but hey, her mouth is free,” Connor went on.

Jordin knew she should be offended or repulsed. She wanted to be Connor’s and only Connor’s. However she’d be a good little fucktoy, if Connor wanted to share her how could she deny him?

“Are… are you fucking with me?” the other asked.

“No man,” Connor laughed. “Tell him baby,” Victory looked at him with big doe eyes. “Tell this nice man you want him to fuck your face while I finish.”

Jordin turned her emerald orbs to the stranger. After being commanded the idea of being used by two men seemed natural, exciting. She tugged down the top of her dress allowing her perky C-cups to spring forth, pink nipples hard and seeming almost to point at the stranger.

“Like you totally need to get over here and like, fuck my face!” She licked her lips eagerly.

The man came forward tentatively. He unzipped his pants and Victory’s hand shot forward. He almost recoiled, backing off but she caught hold of his quickly swelling member. Even as she licked the precum from the head, Connor started pumping again. She groaned and pulled the strange cock into her mouth.

It was a fine penis and all but was not her owners and she hated having it in her mouth. She knew that she was a slut, that she craved any man’s dick, or should, but having this strange cock in her mouth made her feel dirty, low. Maybe that was why Connor had let this happen, maybe he wanted this to happen, to remind the dirty little slut of her place; dinner had made her feel like something a little special.

Of course! Like he so totally knew I would need to be reminded, she thought. If I’ve got a free hole, like why shouldn’t it be filled with a cock?

After that realization Jordin began to suck with renewed enthusiasm. Sure it was not the magnificent cock of her owner but she sucked like it was. Her tongue pulsing and massaging, no teeth of course, and her full lips suctioned around the base sliding back and forth along the shaft. Soon the man got comfortable as well, he began thrusting his hips, one hand coiling itself in her thick blond curls. Jordin put her hands on his hips and let this stranger control the pace, his thrusts grew intensely and soon the head of his member was bouncing off the back her throat, gagging the slut each time.

Meanwhile, she felt Connor lifting her legs up onto his shoulders. This provided him the best angle and he drove his superior cock so deeply she choked and sputtered trying to moan around the dick in her mouth. She could not enjoy this physically speaking, being fucked, hard, from both sides. Her owner’s powerful thrusts kept her head spinning, making it impossible to concentrate on giving a decent blowjob. Meanwhile the strange dick in her mouth, aside from making it hard to breath, kept her from enjoying Connor. Eventually all the bimbo could do was lay there and take it.

It seemed to last forever until the bimbo thought she might black out from lack of oxygen. She wondered if they’d even notice, probably not a fucktoy didn’t need to be conscious to serve its purpose. Then she felt the stranger go rigid, he pulled her all the way to the base of his dick, mashing her petit nose against his pelvis. He came deep into her, Jordin gagging at the feel of his hot spunk spraying down her throat. The sudden sensation made her cringe, which inadvertently made her cunt spasm, tightening around Connor’s cock. Which made him come, filling her from below with a white hot jet of cum.

The bimbo writhed on the hood of that car understanding where the term “cumdumpster” came from. As the two men pulled out she curled into the fetal position, trembling. She felt absolutely filled with gizm; overflowing actually. She could taste the stranger some of his juices dribbled between her lips. She could feel Conner’s cum seeping out of her pussy, starting to drip down her thighs. Overwhelmed it was hard for the slut to keep from puking but she knew that would embarrass Connor.

The two men shook hands and the stranger walked away. Connor turned to Jordin something like a grin on his face.

“Good girl,” he said.

“Not, your girl…” the bimbo whimpered.

“What?”

“Not your girl,” she repeated sitting up. “You can break up with a girlfriend…But I’m your little slut, your fucktoy, you wouldn’t ever just get rid of your own property would you?”

“No I don’t suppose I would,” Connor seemed taken by surprise. “You were a very good slut tonight!” That affirmation made it all worth it; the strange cock, the unpleasant fucking, even the sick feeling left from becoming their cumdumpster.

“Come on, we can still get home for Leno,” Connor said heading again towards his car.

Suddenly a blue van rounded the corner and screeched to a halt in front of them. Jordin was still trying to re-adjust her dress and barely noticed that the van almost hit Connor. Her master spit out a few choice words for the driver. Then the side door slid open and two men with guns jumped out. The first shoved Connor into the van before either of them knew what was happening. The second rushed over to Jordin and grabbed a big handful of her blonde mane. The bimbo was also swept up into the van, which was okay because that’s where Connor was. She wasn’t sure what was happening, maybe this was some kind of new sex game Connor had come up with, Jordin got a little excited thinking about the possabilities!