The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Permanent Position

Chapter 5

One aspect of the piercing was to vastly enhance Maddie’s sense of taste and smell.

She realized this as she licked Amanda’s used panties, and could taste all the subtle differences between her, Jessica and Jaqueline. Amanda tasted ‘younger,’ if that makes sense, and more floral. Jessica was more of an earthy flavor. Jaqueline’s taste was overwhelming, like she used some kind of perfume for Maddie’s sake.

Jessica had updated Maddie’s laundry room, where she now spent hours mouth-washing other womens’ panties. Now there was a monitor that displayed photos of the girl whose panties she was licking. It seemed to show glamor shots of them, and highlights of their life. Amanda receiving her Master’s degree. Jaqueline on vacation in Greece. Jessica riding a motorcycle across Canada. Maddie licking their panties clean.

Maddie felt her tongue stud vibrating, and she knew that Jessica would be home soon. She delicately spat out Amanda’s panties, and prepared to meet Jessica at the door.

“Welcome home Jessica!” Maddie whispered, a bright smile on her face. She kissed Jessica on the lips, slowly, then knelt down to help take off her flats. Jessica set the stud so that it would shock Maddie if she spoke above a whisper. Usually, she had to lean right next to Jessica’s ear for the woman to hear her, and cup her hands around her mouth as part of the process.

Maddie noticed the smell from Jessica’s feet—lavender and vanilla with a little leather, from the flats. Maddie didn’t like it, but found it incredibly addictive. She carried Jessica’s shoes to her own room as though they were priceless jewels, and set them on the nightstand by her cot. She would be smelling them all night now, if Jessica allowed her to sleep there tonight. Usually she had to sleep at the older woman’s feet to keep them warm with overnight worship.

Maddie took graceful steps to the living room, where Jessica sat on her favorite chair. She rested her hands on Jessica’s shoulders and started her daily massage. Jessica’s relaxed her shoulders and smiled.

“That’s wonderful, Maddie. Dinner smells good tonight,” Jessica said.

Maddie had steamed rice, which she would later fry up with bok choy, broccoli and other organic vegetables to make dinner for Jessica, Sarah and Fiona. Maddie wouldn’t partake in any of the food of course—Jessica didn’t allow it. She might be allowed to eat some of their leftovers if she behaved well, but nowadays she only had one food.

It was a pink nutrition shake, thick in texture, that she drank three glasses of every day. Through use of the tongue stud, Jessica programmed Maddie’s taste buds so that it always tasted the same way. Maddie tried not to think about its awful taste, instead applying that energy towards the massage.

After several minutes, Maddie leaned down to Jessica’s ear.

“Jessica. Can I pleeease lick your pussy today? It tastes soo good,” Maddie husked, biting Jessica’s ear gently.

It didn’t taste good, but that’s what Jessica liked to hear. It was the only place Maddie could get the proprietary blend of electrolytes that powered her tongue stud. If Maddie went too long without licking Jessica’s sex, she started going through withdrawals. Jessica used the withdrawals to get Maddie to agree to all kinds of awful things.

The withdrawals started as a headache, which grew more painful until it was nearly debilitating. Next would be the photophobia, which forced her to hide from the sun she used to love. Finally, it would turn into the worst sore throat ever, so that even swallowing water was excruciating. Three days was beyond her physical limits, but she got desparate long before then.

She learned that she could lick another woman’s sex to get a slight reduction in symptoms, but she hated to do it for Amanda. Aside from the humiliation of performing unrequited oral sex on her former rival, Amanda enjoyed making Maddie do it after she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. In fact, Amanda would usually schedule Maddie’s services for when her boyfriend was over, for that very reason. And Jaqueline was the worst, with her riding crop and impossibly high standards.

“Yes, Maddie. Go ahead,” Jessica answered.

Maddie dropped to her knees in front of Jessica and started removing the older woman’s shorts. Jessica rested her palm on Maddie’s head.

“Slowly, Maddie! If you try to rush me, I’ll send you away. Then maybe you can do Jaqueline today, if you’re that desparate,” Jessica teased.

Maddie closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then smiled at Jessica. She bowed her head and kissed Jessica’s feet for a while, blowing cool air on them as she liked. She moved up Jessica’s legs in a slow way, which was maddening for her. All she wanted to do was get her fix, and Jessica made her draw it out. As Maddie kissed the inside of Jessica’s knees, she gently eased off the older woman’s shorts. This time, Jessica offered no resistance, and took off her shorts.

Maddie gasped at the sight of Jessica’s pussy. “It’s so beautiful,” she whispered, and Jessica smiled.

Maddie kissed her way up to Jessica’s pussy. Its lips were larger than her own, but it had recovered nicely after the two kids. Maddie was thankful that Jessica at least trimmed her auburn pubic hair. The smell overwhelmed Maddie and made her head swim, moreso the closer she got.

The first taste was always the most difficult. Maddie suspected that Jessica could make her enjoy it, but chose not to. Instead she made Maddie crave it. She had licked Jessica’s pussy so many times she had its taste memorized. Today it was salty and more bitter than usual but Maddie didn’t mind. Whenever she put her tongue inside Jessica, her entire body throbbed with relief. Maddie began her task.

She started by teasing Jessica’s outer lips with the tip of her tongue. “Like a hummingbird getting the nectar from a flower,” was the way Jessica phrased it. Then she slowly, firmly pushed her tongue all the way into Jessica’s sex. Maddie felt her whole body ease as the tongue stud absorbed Jessica’s cum. In spite of its acrid taste, Maddie began expertly teasing Jessica’s pussy and coaxing her towards an orgasm. Jessica rested one hand posessively in Maddie’s hair, closed her eyes and leaned back.

“That’s good Maddie. Just like that,” Jessica cooed, stroking Maddie’s hair. The stud wasn’t vibrating yet—Jessica preferred to keep that as the grand finale. Maddie’s entire body tingled—the stud was capable of rewarding her just as well as punishing her. Her spine felt cool and her knees didn’t protest against the hardwood floor.

“A little faster Maddie. Soften your tongue,” Jessica said. Maddie obeyed, and began stroking Jessica’s clit lightly at the end of each flick of her tongue. Jessica’s thighs twitched in response each time. She sighed.

After a long while, Maddie’s tongue stud began vibrating. This was her signal that Jessica was nearing her orgasm. She rubbed her piercing in tiny circles around Jessica’s clit, which caused Jessica to become significantly more wet.

“Harder, harder!” Jessica ordered, pulling Maddie’s hair violently. Maddie quickened her tongue and was rewarded with a flood of nectar from Jessica’s sex. Jessica moaned as her pussy spasmed, releasing cum that Maddie lapped up greedily. Maddie felt Jessica’s fingers stroke her hair almost lovingly, then she pushed the young girl’s head away.

Maddie groaned—she hadn’t even licked up all of Jessica’s cum yet! Now she would still crave it, and she could smell it from anywhere in the apartment.

“Good work, Maddie. You can have one of your nutritional shakes now,” Jessica said, glowing from her orgasm. She didn’t notice Maddie’s grimace.

Maddie got up and went to the fridge, grabbing one of the many bottles of viscous pink liquid. She drank it slowly, overwhelmed by its tangy, somewhat bitter flavor. Jessica made it so that Maddie’s only source of food tasted exactly like Jessica’s pussy. Worse, she didn’t even put any of the special electrolytes in it, so it didn’t ease Maddie’s withdrawal symptoms. It was purely a way to torment and tease the younger girl. Maddie always drank it though a modified pink straw, that would only give her a little bit of drink after a long time of sucking at it.

Jessica had coached Maddie on how to use the straw in a suggestive, flirtatious way. She spent a lot of time running her tongue along the length of the straw and flicking the tip of it, and she often took the straw much deeper into her mouth than she would have normally.

Maddie suspected that there wasn’t even enough protein or nutrients in the sludge to properly nourish her—she had lost a considerable amount of weight and still felt hungry most of the time. When she looked in the mirror, she was so pale and thin that she could hardly recognize herself. Although she had lost all muscle tone, her skin was soft and supple for some reason. She felt lightheaded and exhausted, as though her mind had withered along with her body.

She shuddered as she remembered the time Jessica took her her old gym. Jessica had promised her that if Maddie could run a 10 minute mile on the treadmil, she could choose her own hairstyle again. Maddie tried her best in spite of the ridiculous pink platform workout sneakers that Jessica made her wear. By 8 minutes, she had only run half a mile and was sick from exhaustion. Because had lost the challenge, Jessica made Maddie her towel girl.

The job entailed holding a portable misting fan up for Jessica as she ran on the treadmil, spraying her occasionally to cool her off. Jessica also had a tiny water bottle she could drain in a few sips, which Maddie had to constantly refill at the water fountain. She was fiercely aware of the looks she got from the other people in her skimpy workout outfit, looking like a ditzy assistant for a confident older woman. At the end of Jessica’s two hour workout, Maddie licked her pussy, then Jessica stuffed her panties into Maddie’s mouth for the ride home.

Maddie didn’t have much time to think though—the next sip of the pink sludge overwhelmed her and interrupted her thoughts. Was it deliberate? Maddie tried to think back on how she was before meeting Jessica—studious, accomplished, athletic. Now the only things she read were girly magazines, Jessica’s emails, and whatever Jaqueline told her to read aloud as she bathed.

She felt on the verge of tears, but she had to keep that constant stupid smile on her face. If she showed even a trace of negativity, the tongue stud shocked her mouth, or alerted Jessica that she was being a ‘downer.’ Jessica had demonstrated many creative ways of punishing her for having an attitude. The worst so far was making her work at Jaqueline’s family’s hookah lounge.

It was difficult for her to smile as she thought of those awful nights.

Jaqueline had her dress as a harem girl and go around waiting on obnoxious men who spoke in Arabic or Farsi tongues. The men were incredibly handsy, taking every opportunity to squeeze her behind or otherwise cop a feel as they demanded shisha refills or drinks. If a customer gave enough of a tip, she had to sit in their lap and endure more prolonged groping and degradation. Sometimes they’d want her to hold the mouth piece while they inhaled, hands resting possesively somewhere on her body, then they would blow the smoke against her body. The worst was she had to accept every invitation to smoke, so she bounced from table to table all night like a strumpet, inhaling smoke that she truly didn’t enjoy.

She knew that each inhale dragged her farther away from her old athletic self.

Of course, the stud in her mouth policed her behavior, so she had to accept everything with a coy smile. The worst she could do was giggle and squirm playfully, but this just encouraged people more.

The Persian women were even worse. Jaqueline must have given them special instructions, because they always seemed to blow their smoke in Maddie’s face. They constantly demanded foot massages, and Maddie would spend hours on her knees massaging the spoiled women’s feet as they spoke in foreign tongues above her. The lounge stayed open until 4AM, and she worked for more than 8 hours at a time without breaks.

When she wasn’t busy (which was rare), she would have to sit behind the display window by the street, smoking a hookah by herself. They’d give her the lowest quality shisha to smoke—whatever had gone stale or was an unpopular, repulsive flavor. She was told to lounge in a provocative way and appear sedated—Jaqueline said this drove business but she suspected it was just to make Maddie look like a prostitute. She knew that some men had asked what her price was. She was always in bare feet when on display like this, painfully aware of how frail and languid she appeared.

Jaqueline ensured that word got out about Maddie’s new job, so she had to endure the humiliation of her former classmates seeing her work as a hookah bunny. Sometimes Jaqueline even gave her a bunny costume to wear—one of many skimpy costumes she had for the girl. Maddie hated the mock workout outfit the most, because it emphasized the fact that she no longer had an ounce of muscle on her whole body.

Maddie drank her last sip of the pink slush as she put the steamed rice into the refrigerator. Absentmindedly, she daydreamed about being rescued from her situation. Jessica had allowed her to speak on the phone with her family sometimes—they would have gotten suspicious otherwise. But she couldn’t bring up any of the bad facts about her life. When she spoke to them, she could only give Jessica a glowing review and make it sound like she was having the best time of her life. If she tried to speak badly about anything, she’d somehow end up just mentioning the positive aspects of it.

In fact, she made it sound so good that they recommended that her little sister Katie should work for Jessica also. After that point, Maddie became determined to talk to them as little as possible. She was pretty sure that Jessica didn’t know about her sister, but she wouldn’t take any chances. She had learned earlier about how Jessica had conquered Alea and made the willowy blonde into her obedient office girl.

The idea of suffering so that her sister could be safe gave Maddie some kind of consolation for all of the bad things in her life. Suddenly, the smile on Maddie’s face became genuine.

“Oh, Maddie, I have some good news! The test data from your tongue piercing has been really helpful. You’ve saved us years of research and development time,” Jessica said. She had stood and walked into the kitchen as Maddie washed out the bottle that contained her pink slush.

“Thanks, Jessica,” Maddie said, warmly.

“As a reward, I think I’m going to let you grow your old hair back. I’m getting kind of tired of your pixie cut, anyway,” Jessica continued.

“Thank you!!” Maddie nearly lept for joy. She beamed a radiant smile. Even though she shouted, the tongue stud didn’t shock her.

“You’re welcome Maddie. Oh, and tomorrow we’re going to go back to the office so you can try out one more of our products,” Jessica added. Maddie’s smile lost its edge.

“What would that be?”

“Well, it’s another piercing. Same as the one you have now. Except this one goes through your clitoris. I think the customers at Jaqueline’s hookah lounge will have a blast with that—she wants you working there more often.” Jessica explained.

Maddie’s knees buckled. She saw a knife by the table. Thoughts ran through her mind too quickly to process.

“Thanks, sounds great!” Maddie said, in a voice that reminded her of a valley girl getting a present she didn’t want for her birthday. Vertigo set in, the whole room seemed like it was collapsing on her.

“You’re going to love it, Maddie,” Jessica said, walking away. “Meet me in my bedroom, I have a treat for you.”

Maddie calmly set the bottle down and practically ran after Jessica to her bedroom. She felt thankful and disgusted and scared and joyful at the same time.

But Maddie still regretted taking the job.