The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A PERSIAN PRINCESS FALLS

October 2008
Classifications: m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, slavery, bondage, bdsm

Synopsis:

About a Persian lady in Hamburg, Germany, who has a dispute with her ex boyfriend, a German Neo Nazi. One day he pays hera visit and wants to stay at her place as he got evicted by his landlord. She refuses him and on the second night he vists her, she enters the building flat and he gets angry for her not letting him stay at hers. Lucky for him a tenant who lives in that building comes back very late at night and lets her ex boyfriend in, forcing her ex boyfriend to squatter outside her dooorstep. Unfortunately for her, this same tenant is also engaging in some mind control activity, making the listener obey the first person the listener has contact with, and the Persian lady’s bedroom happens to be just above this tenant’s bedroom where the mind control experiment is being played and tested in.

A PERSIAN PRINCESS FALLS

By Sonya Esperanto

PART 1

It was a cold day in Hamburg. The winds were blowing very strongly. Jasmine hanged on to her coat as she got out of her car and walked away from the parking lot. She just came back from work and she wanted to get inside her flat as fast as possible. It was 5PM Thursday afternoon but the skies were cloudy and the sun no longer shining through. Typical Northern German weather. Jasmine was an attractive Brunette whose parents came from Iran but was born in Berlin, the capital of Germany. She was slim and sexy at 6 feet tall; 24 years old, very intelligent and hard working (she was a surgeon by profession) normally pale but tanned at the moment. She reached the front entrance to her apartment building. She lived on the third floor in this four-storey building. Each floor had at least two flats. She lived all alone at the top as she had no neighbour and only three other inhabitants occupied this building. To her surprise someone stood at the front entrance of the building. Someone she knew and someone she didn’t want to have anything to do with. He was Blond; tall at 6 feet 5, 26 years old, quite pale like a Raphaelite, very well-built and muscular, features as striking as Jasmine’s, handsome and he was her ex-boyfriend. His name was Boris. He was also a Neo Nazi (even claiming that his grandfather was some high-ranking Nazi officer during the Second World War) but often operated by himself like some Maverick.

“Hey how’s my favourite Persian Princess doing?” Boris was smiling at her. “What do you want?” she asked him in a pissed way. They broke up about a year ago. He brought her so much problems and she could guess that he was in some deep shit that he needed her help. She noticed that he had a large black bag with him. I hope it is not what I think it is, she thought. “I need a place to stay,” he sounded serious. “Let me guess. You didn’t pay any of your bills, your landlord kicked you out, no one else wants to take you in and you got fired, right?” Jasmine was being sarcastic. She was the one who chose to break up with him in the first place. “I’ve got nowhere else to go. You can’t be so cold to me like this. Look it’ll be just a couple of days until I get my life sorted out,” he protested. He looked like he was going to start begging. Even go on his knees. Her greatest worry was that he was going to grab her and strangle her and threaten her to let him stay with her or else he could do some real damage to her like rape her and given his height and strength he could get away with it too. “Isn’t there anyone else who could take you in? Perhaps one of your skinhead buddies or something,” she suggested. She could never stand their White Supremacist ranting and didn’t liked them bringing up all that Aryan stuff. “You ever tried calling one of them?” she moved her eve brow in a sarcastic manner. He took out his cell phone and called someone. “Hey listen can I stay over at your place?” Boris asked the person he called. Silence for a while from Boris’s side. . “Alright then,” Boris hung up. “I can only stay there for a night. He already promised to take in three more of our friends and he no longer has anymore space,” Boris quickly picked up his large bag and walked past Jasmine. “Perhaps once you’re there he will let you stay longer,” Jasmine took out her house key and opened the building door. “I’ll see you tomorrow Princess,” Boris walked away.

FRIDAY NIGHT/EARLY SATURDAY MORNING

Jasmine was out drinking with her working colleagues in a night club. She knew that Boris would be back at her place. The music was loud and she wanted to have a good time, talking about all sorts of things. But she never brought up Boris. She hoped that they let him stay longer in wherever he went and the worst that could happen was that she came back to her place and found him there. He might just break into the building or he would be sleeping out in the cold having waited for her. After clubbing she finally headed back to her place as late as 1AM. When Jasmine reached the front porch of the building entrance she saw someone lying down with a bag. Boris. She wanted him to go away. She slowly crept up the front porch and slowly took out her key, opening the building door. She slowly pulled it open so as not to wake him up and then once she was inside the building he slowly woke up and saw her close the door. “Wait. Jasmine. Wait. Please let me in. Jasmine,” he started banging on the building door. She rushed up the stairs, till hearing him banging and cursing on the door. His shouting got even worse, calling her a “hure” (whore) or “nutte” (prostitute but German male customers normally used it for Brunette prostitutes). She felt pretty much scared that she made him angry and that he might come after her or wait for her outside the building all day or all night long. She shouted back at him, saying, “Go away or I’ll call the cops.” The banging stopped. She climbed up the stairs until she reached the third floor. When she reached the third floor she opened her flat key and got inside. She closed and locked her flat door behind her. She got undressed, washed her face on her bathroom’s washing basin and headed off to bed, hoping that he did go away.

2AM. Outside the building block one of the tenants walked towards the front porch of the building. Like Jasmine he too was just coming back from the night club. He saw Boris crouching with his bag by the entrance. “Hi. Jasmine is my girlfriend and she didn’t answer her intercom. I guess she must have fallen into deep sleep and slept pretty long. Could you let me in?” Boris asked him. This tenant smiled and said, “Ok. But I can’t let you in my flat. She may not let you in her flat if she is heavily asleep. You might have to sleep outside by her doorstep and when she wakes up tomorrow morning and see you outside the hallway she would let you in,” the tenant smiled. “I…..I am ok with that. I don’t want to her wake her up. I’ll sleep out the hallway on the third floor,” Boris nodded. The tenant opened the building door, letting them both in. While Boris made his way all the way to the third floor, the tenant stopped only at the second floor. He opened his flat door and got inside. This tenant was a skinny man in his early 40s. He went to one of his bedroom (each flat has two small bedroom) and started playing one of his recordings. It was for a special girl at work. It was a special CD recording just for her. As he started playing it, he started putting earplugs on his ears and went back to the other bedroom. The recording had a hypnotic message in it, intended to make its listener be obedient to the first person he or she saw. He wanted this girl at work to be his mind controlled sex slave who had to obey him at all times. Jasmine’s bedroom was just above this particular bedroom where the recording was being played. And a part of her subconscious self was listening to it.

10AM. Boris woke up. He heard Jasmine’s bathroom water running. He also heard her pacing around. He quickly got up from the floor and started knocking. Not hard but gently. He heard Jasmine headed for the door, thinking that it must her land lord or one of her tenants. Jasmine opened the flat door fully. She saw Boris standing by the doorway. “How did you get inside the building?” she was about to slam the door but he moved his body too quick and managed to move his body between the door and wall space next to it. “Look I just want to talk,” he told her. He was too tall and too strong for her. “Let me in,” he said. Before she realised it, she walked away from the door and allowed him to come inside. He then closed the door behind her and brought his back beside him on the floor. She was about so scream but by instinct he told her, “Don’t scream.” Jasmine found herself not being able to open her mouth. She realised that she was obeying him, as if she was under some sort of spell. Boris saw that she was doing what he said. “Why did I let you in? Why am I not screaming?” Jasmine making the mistake of admitting openly the things she was doing which she didn’t want to do. Boris also then realised it and then he let out a wicked smile. “Don’t speak until I allow you to,” he commanded. Jasmine kept her mouth shut. “Go on your knees,” he was testing his control over her. She dropped down on her knees, against her own will. “You know what I think is happening here. I think Wotan (ancestral pagan German equivalent of God and the God whom German Nationalists and Neo Nazis claim as their object of worship) is punishing you for being cold and rude to me. Especially when I was out there shivering and had no place to stay last night. And the night before that. Now I am going to the living room and I want you to follow me on all fours. You cannot scream for help nor try to escape from me. You will obey me loyally at all times and refer to as Master. Got that. Now you can speak,” he started laughing, carried his bag and walked past her, heading for the living room. “Yes…master,” she responded and started crawling after him. He laughed hearing her calling him “Master.”

Boris was sat down on the lounge. Jasmine was facing him on all fours. She looked scared at he sat down and looked down on her. She was now his obedient slave. “You know I was shivering last night. Lucky for me one of your neighbours let me in. Now he was a kind man. More than I can say for you,” Boris said. He unzipped his zipper and let his pants lose. “Do you have anything to drink slave?” he started sounding cocky and commanding. “I have some orange juice. Water bottle. I also have some wine… Master,” she responded meekly. “No beer no?” he asked. “No master. I don’t have beer at all,” she shook her head meekly. “Bring me orange juice then. You can crawl to the kitchen but you can bring it to me on your nice two legs,” Boris trying to sound generous. “Yes master,” she crawled towards the kitchen. He saw her ass wiggling as she crawled. “That is a nice ass I would like to fuck again,” Boris bringing up the old times that they had. Jasmine came up back with his drink, handing it to him in a glass. He sipped his glass, savouring the taste of it. “Beer is better and I know you doctors prefer this health shit,” he put the glass down by the wooden table in front of him. “Now I want you to kneel in front of me slave,” he told her. “Yes master,” Jasmine dropped down to her knees in front of him. He then quickly held her face and kissed her firmly on the lips. “And the spoils of wars goes to the victor,” he commented. “I want you to give me a blowjob. I want you to drink every drop of it. I want you to look me in the eye as you do it,” he was pulling her by the hair towards his cock which was dangling out already. “Yes master,” she was opening her mouth wide enough and then her jaw engulfed his entire cock. She looked at him as she started sucking on his dick like a child to a lollipop. “Ahh. You give such a good blowjob. Wotan was kind enough to give me a beautiful Persian Princess as a personal slave. And her entire kingdom too of course,” Boris looked down on her victoriously and all-superior. He has conquered her. Her eyes looked afraid as she was made to look up to him and really feel like a slave, someone lower and inferior. Her life was his to do with as he pleased from now on. He was cumming inside her mouth and she was drinking all his sperm which he was ejaculating into her mouth. “How the mighty has fallen. Not so tough and independent now are you?” Boris remembering the time when they broke up and when she was apparently putting him down for not having any real solid future and for being on government welfare while someone liked her did worked for a living and had a good job at that too. “Not so superior now are you. You used to think you are better than me but now you have to do whatever I say,” Boris becoming more emotional due to memories about them in the past. “And I have got plans for you Jasmine. You hurt me before and now you are going to pay,” he looked at her…menacingly. Jasmine’s eyes became even more scared, as she continued drinking as her Persian mouth and body was taking in all his German juice.

(to be continued)

A PERSIAN PRINCESS FALLS

PART 2

“It’s great to have a beautiful Brunette bathing with me and cleaning my body at the same time,” Boris enjoyed being inside the bath tub, having a bubble bath. Jasmine was inside with him, using soap to rinse his body off dirt. As she were trying to clean his chest, facing him and being on her knees, he had one hand massaging her right breast and the other fondling with her brown hair. “I haven’t had a proper bath since my eviction. You know you were mean to me yesterday night. Leaving me out there to sleep on the sidewalk and shiver to death,” Boris yanked her hair a little bit. “Ouch. That hurts…..Master,” Jasmine cried. Jasmine was his mind control slave and afraid that he was going to do a lot of things to her for having been rude and nasty to him. “And you threatened to call the cops on me. And you broke up with me a year ago. You broke up with me over the fucking phone while I was in Stuttgart,” he angrily splashed water over her face. Jasmine was afraid that he was going to get a lot more violent now. She had seen him lose his temper before and even saw him destroy public property and beat up other guys before (mostly foreigners like blacks and Turks). “Why have you done all these things to me? I am not lucky and bright like you. I am not lucky to get a good job like you,” he was starting to get more emotional. With one squeeze on her right breast, she screamed. “Please that really hurts,” Jasmine begging not to be treated like that again. She kept on cleaning his body and forced to put with this type of abuse. “But you don’t have a degree in doctoring Master. Your scholarship was on sports. It was unfortunate that you had a leg injury once and that it spoiled everything for you,” Jasmine tried reasoning with him in a soft tone. “Then why did you have to look down on me then,” he shouted at her. “Please calm down Master. Please lower your voice,” she pleaded with him, starting to sound scared. “How would you feel if I said bad things about you and put you down? You’d feel like shit too. You’d be as angry as I am. Imagine if you had nowhere to stay and you asked me to take you in and I said no,” Boris lecturing her.

After the bubble bath, Boris dried his body with a towel and her hair dryer. Jasmine, on the other hand, remained naked and stood beside him. He looked at her naked body and smiled. “Maybe I should let you just walk around naked. Not that I haven’t seen you naked before. I remembered once that you had some kind of clothes. Like for belly dancing or those harem clothes you used to wear whenever we had our role play,” he said to her. “I still have those clothes Master,” she meekly responded. When they were still a couple they used to have these role plays where she would pretend to be some captured harem slave and he would pretend to be some Swedish Rus Viking who had captured her. “I was thinking of having you dressed up in that again but this time you really would serve me like those harem women like a personal sex slave serving my every whim,” he was smiling kinkily. “Master…could I please dry myself. I am starting to get cold,” she was starting to shiver. “Now you know how I felt last night. Sleeping outside the building and sleeping in the corridor while you slept nicely and warmly under your blanket,” Boris enjoying the power he had over her. She was covering her cold breasts and her dark brown pubic hair was looking nice and wet. “You know what slave. I think I should be kind to you. You did bathe me. But don’t worry, I’ll dry your body for you. Come closer,” he ordered her. She moved closer to him, about a feet away. He switched on the hair dryer and started drying her hair and then went down to all over her body but spent a long time drying her pubic hair. “Ok slave turn around so I can dry your behind,” Boris ordered her in a lower tone. “Thank you master. Thank you,” she turned her body around. He used the hair dryer to dry her entire body, down from the back of her head all the way to her ass, towards her long legs. He switched off the hair dryer and said to her, “I want you to put on that harem outfit of yours,” he commanded her. “Yes master,” she replied. She went to her drawer that had that outfit and she started putting it on. She now wore then kind of clothes Princess Lea wore when she was Jabba the Hut’s sex slave in Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi. “I think it is fitting that this is what you should wear as you are my personal slave,” he chuckled.

An hour later, Boris was watching Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring on Jasmine’s DVD player. He was sat down on the sofa, laying his back towards the sofa and his legs rested on the wooden table, Jasmine was feeding him grapes, like how female slave used to do for their kings in ancient times. “Wow I still love this movie,” he said. Her legs were knelt on the sofa and she was to his left. Every time she put a grape on his mouth, he would open it and eat. After feeding him for half-an-hour and since the film was very long, she would massage his back and his head. And then he pulled down his short pants and underwear and then told her, “Give me a blowjob slave.” “Yes master,” Jasmine re-positioning her entire body on the couch, she crouched down and lowered her face and mouth towards his cock, opening her mouth and sucking his cock. “This is the life. I watch one of my favourite films and my slave gives me a blowjob,” he commented. He then patted her head and told her to stop. He then ordered her to lay her whole body, with her cunt to his lap and her ass facing him and her slave silky pants and silky underwear pulled down. “Wow Jass. Your ass is still nice and pale,” Boris fondling her ass cheeks. And then he slapped her ass really hard. “Ouch,” Jasmine screamed. “You have been naughty slave and I am just punishing you,” he chuckled. As he continued to watch his movie with excitement, Jasmine was slowly resting and napping on the couch, given that her face was to the couch and it was making her tired.

When the movie was over, he spanked her ass really hard. She woke up. She realised that she must have fallen asleep while he was watching his long 3-hour film. “Take out the DVD,” he ordered her. “Yes master,” she responded as she got off him and she stumbled to the floor as her pants were still down. She pulled her pants and underwear up again and then walked towards the DVD player, taking out his film and putting it back inside its cover. She realised that he looked upset. She had no idea why. He got up and walked towards his big black which had lied on the floor. He was still upset with her and that the film he just saw was reminding him of some bad time. He pulled out what looked like a DVD and he went back and sat on the couch. “Come and kneel before me,” he pointed out to the spot between his legs. “Yes master,” she walked towards him and knelt in front of him. He showed her a film. It was the movie 300, a comic-book based film that had upset Iranians worldwide of the way it depicted Persians as the bad guys and the films protagonists the Spartans as the good guys. It was an injury to their pride. “You know what film this is?” he sneered, hoping that she did know this film. She looked at it. He then said, “Slave you must always answer me truthfully and honestly. Do you know what film this is?” he asked her a second time. She nodded, “Yes master. I have heard of this film and know what it is about,” she responded meekly. He knew her background very well. They broke up before the film was shown in German cinemas. Her father and mother hated the film, just like all Iranians who ran from Iran to Germany during the time of the Shah and the Islamic Revolution. “I bet your parents really hate this movie. I bet many Persians you know hate this movie,” he was having some fun with her emotions. “Yes master. They really hate this film,” she was worried that he was going to start insulting her and poking fun at her background. “Jasmine, are you proud of your Persian heritage?” he asked her. “Yes I am master,” she responded softly. “Do you hate this movie?” he was remembering how many times she hurt him. “Yes master. I really hate that film,” she looked as if she was about to beg him to put it away. “Slave have you had lunch yet? I don’t think I remember eating anything since I got here. I know what you can cook for us,” he smiled.

Both Boris and Jasmine were eating in front of the television, watching 300. Jasmine was upset that she was made to eat and watch a film that was very hurting to Persians worldwide. But he ordered her to enjoy her food and not let the film affect her joy of eating. They were eating German food, like potatoes and chicken meat. “I know that you hate this movie. That is why I am making you watch this,” Boris said. “Master…do you enjoy this movie? I mean do you like it? Do you think we Persians are evil?” Jasmine was starting to sound hurt. Boris looked at her seriously. “I’m a Neo Nazi. No I don’t. I just love the fighting scene. In fact I wouldn’t being Xerxes and have you perform belly dancing and strip tease in front of me,” he started to smile. She knew that she had made him feel like shit many times and he knew that movie was one that would make her feel like shit instead. As she was sat close to him, he pulled her closer by her waist with his strong arm. “Don’t worry. I have always considered you German since original Persians look German and you are white and look like a Germanic Brunette unlike the ragheads in this Zionist made film. I also think that you are going to be pregnant giving birth to German children. Mine that is,” he kissed her on the cheek. “But could we stop watching this movie…..Master?” she begged him and was worried that when he said she would be pregnant that he was going to rape her or something of that sort. “Alright. I can see that I really can hurt you. Go turn off the DVD. We will stop watching this film. But only on one condition,” he smiled. She gulped.

Jasmine was doing some erotic belly dancing in front of Boris, as he sat down and was drinking his apple juice. She was jiggling and shaking her body to the extent that her breasts were shaking really fast. And then she started performing a strip tease for him. She could tell that he was enjoying all this. She managed to take of all what she wore until she was bare naked exposing her ass, pussy and breasts. “You are getting me excited slave,” Boris got up and started taking off his clothes. He walked towards her, pulled her by the hand and led her to her own bedroom. He pushed her towards her bed and thrust his cock into her cunt, fucking it while kissing her lips, then her nape and then was sucking and licking her right nipple and fondling her left breast/nipple. She was screaming as he was fucking her. He got off her and then said, “I want to fuck you and hammer your back against the wall,” he said. “Ok master,” she obeyed. He was fucking her pussy while standing up; banging her back towards the bedroom wall and her arms and legs wrapped round his back. She kept on screaming and screaming. After hammering her that way, he then told her that he wanted to fuck her ass on the bed while she was on all fours. They went to her bed; with her on all fours and him taking her from behind and squeezing her breasts really roughly. Her asshole as well as her pussy was filled with his sperm. She could feel cold strong sperm entering her body.

After sex, Boris and Jasmine lied on the bed. “I haven’t had that much fun fucking anybody in a long long time. But you know Jass I really don’t want to lose you twice. I am going to play my song on while you make us both something to drink. After the blowjob you gave me, the dance you performed for me, the bath you gave me and of course you feeding me grapes and brunch, I think I should treat you more like an equal but still up to a certain level and to my discretion of course,” he was playing with her hair as he raised his upper body. She laid there naked. He then started sucking on her left nipple and she was making lower sexual moans. “I want us to go back to the living room. I will put back my clothes on but I want you to dance naked for me. After you finish your drink of course,” he chuckled. Later Boris was fully dressed and sat back on the lounge, sipping his apple juice and watching Jasmine dance naked for him. She danced to his White Power music and a poster of Hitler rested on the sofa next to him (obviously he planned on having it hung up on the wall). As she was dancing, she was also touching herself like playing with her breasts and fondling with it while moving and turning her body around, exposing her ass and back to him. Boris was eyeing her sexy body. He obviously had something up his sleeve. Then there was a knock on the door. “Slave go see who that is,” he ordered her. “Yes master,” she stopped dancing and walked nakedly towards the door. Boris enjoyed watching his slave pace around without her clothes on. He put his glass down the table and decided to join his slave by the doorway. Jasmine opened her flat door. It was her Vietnamese neighbours from the first floor. The husband was a skinny man in his 30s and his wife was a fat lady in her 40s. It was the guy’s wife who spoke, “I can hear your loud music all the way from downstairs. Would you tone it down a bit,” the Vietnamese lady shouting at her and looking at her in disgust since she was standing there naked. “And have you no decency. You should have some clothes before answering the door,” the Vietnamese lady sneered at her. But what scared the Vietnamese neighbours was when Boris came and put an arm around Jasmine’s shoulder. Jasmine was already much taller than her neighbours. Her boyfriend was even much taller than she was, making her neighbours feel like gnats. “What’s the problem here? My girlfriend hasn’t seen me in a long time and she puts on a show for me and here you are coming here and complaining. You already steal jobs and yet you still come here and disturb us White Aryans when all we want is peace and quiet. I suggest you gooks go back downstairs before things get really ugly,” he threatened them. the neighbours were so intimidated that they just turned around and walked away. They were scared of Boris and from the looks on their face, could tell that he was a Neo Nazi. Boris slammed the door, went back to the lounge and turned off the radio off. The music stopped playing. Jasmine followed him. “I am going to turn the damn thing off. The gooks would probably called the police on us if I continued playing it at this level,” he was annoyed. “Like how you threatened to call the cops on me yesterday if I didn’t leave and here Wotan reduces you to my personal slave,” he angrily glared at her. She gulped. “Get dress. We’re going out,” he continued.

(to be continued)

A PERSIAN PRINCESS FALLS

PART 3

Jasmine parked her car not far from where a car metre was. She saw a short in front of her car on the sidewalk. They were by some alley way in Hamburg. An alley known to be dodgy. It was one full of Neo Nazis and poor working class White Germans. But what scared her was what she saw. She gulped. It was a tattoo shop. Boris was sat next to her. “You look nervous dear. Is something wrong?” he asked her as he unbuckled his seat belt on the passenger’s side. “Where…where are we going?” she sounded scared. “What does it look like slave. We are in tattoo shop,” he was starting smile at her…wickedly. “Why….why are we going there…..Master?” she asked him. “You are going to get a tattoo,” he moved closer to her inside the car. “Please don’t tattoo me. I never had one and those things hurt. Look I’ll do anything else you want me to do….Master. But those things are hard to get rid of,” she begged him. “I have tattoos too slave. You have seen mine,” he chuckled. He had a tattoo on his back of the German eagle carrying a circle on its talon and within its talon is a swastika. “Are you afraid that you are going to get a Nazi tattoo,” he chuckled he knew that she hated his White Supremacist and Neo Nazi Aryan stuff. She nodded. “I am going to give you some other tattoo. Now come and don’t waste anymore time,” he commanded her. They got out of her car and went inside the tattoo shop. Outside the car he told her, “And remember not to call me master when we’re with other people. It could spell a whole lot of problem. Call me Boris or Honey or Sweetheart. Sounds more romantic that way and a show for your affection for me. ”

Inside the shop a Skinhead comes, greets and hugs Boris, saying, “You bastard. You found a place to stay yet,” the Skinhead asked. “I am staying at my girl’s,” he pointed out to Jasmine. “Come here sweetheart,” he told her. Jasmine walked towards Boris WITHOUT CALLING HIM MASTER IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS AS INSTRUCTED, and he put an arm around her shoulder. “She wants to get a tattoo and she is also tired of the liberals running this country,” Boris kissing Jasmine on the cheek. “And she now wants to immerse in her Aryan culture.” “Well would you please follow me,” the Skinhead leading them to a special room inside the shop. Jasmine saw an operation table. Boris told the Skinhead what tattoo she was going to get. Jasmine got undressed and laid on the table. The Skinhead started operating and drawing on her skin. Jasmine knew that this was going to be a bit painful now and later on was going to get a lot more painful…psychologically as tattoos were for life. The Skinhead operated on her back, using needles and some other instruments. Her clothes were on a small chair. Boris stood by, watching his friend in action. “She is looking nice and lovely,” Boris commented. “One point of advice Boris. Given how Brunettes sometimes tan faster than Blonds I suggest you don’t let get too much sun tan, especially during summer time. That means for your sake and hers you guys should skip places like Spain or Italy and of course you two will never visit Zion or a stupid Christian anti-European anti-white country like America,” the Skinhead continued operating. When the Skinhead finished, he let Jasmine lie down on the table inside the room while the Skinhead and Boris were stood by the counter outside, drinking beer together and discussing some personal issues. An hour later, they went back inside the room to check on Jasmine. “Ok Jasmine get up,” Boris told her. Jasmine got off the table and the Skinhead walked towards her. In front of Jasmine’s tummy were imprinted the words PROPERTY OF BORIS within a heart. The Skinhead helps turns her body around by holding on to her and saying, “Ok let’s see your back now.” “Now that looks very very nice. You did a good job. A very very good job,” Boris smiled at the tattoo on Jasmine’s back. On the back of her beck she had the tattoo of the German flag and on her back proper she had the words imprinted in bold italics DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES (Translated as GERMANY ABOVE ALL but banned as a written public statement because of the Second World War and the history about Nazism and Hitler) and below it another words imprinted in bold italics MADE IN GERMANY (because he knew she was born in Berlin). “He did a good job on you. Honey put some clothes on and also pay the man,” Boris ordered Jasmine. As Jasmine was putting her clothes on, the Skinhead asked Boris, “Where are you off to after this?” “Shopping,” Boris smiled.

They left the alley where the tattoo shop was and Jasmine drove them towards a parking lot of a large supermarket outlet of a supermarket corporation called Kaufland (translated as Buy-Land). Kaufland was not as famous as the more famous worldwide German supermarket outlet called Lidl (Translated as Little, indicating cheap bargains). They got out of the car and Jasmine was still upset about being tattooed. She was not just his obedient slave since that same day but also got tattooed that very same day. She went to where the trolleys were, took out a €1 coin and put it inside the hole for putting in the coin, pulling one trolley out from a queue of attached trolleys. Boris was pulling the trolley beside her and had an arm around her. “I love going shopping with you,” he spoke to her in such a loving tone of voice and kissed her on the neck. Inside the supermarket they went from aisle to aisle. He was pulling six-packed beer cans from shelves and placing it on the trolley. They were buying food as well as drinks. When they finished shopping they queued up on the counter and Jasmine paid for all of it on her credit card. When they finished shopping they got back in her car and Jasmine drove out from the parking lot. As she drove her master said, “We go back to your place and dump all this in the fridge. It’s Saturday and I think we should do something outdoors. Let’s go to the cinema,” Boris sat down next to Jasmine and playing with her brown hair lovingly as she kept on driving the car. Jasmine knew that when he mentioned cinema he actually had a much more ulterior motive behind it.

Boris and Jasmine queued up to go inside a cinema theatre. Jasmine only wore her high heels; a red mini skirt, a thin black shirt and a coat. And of course she had her handbag too. Jasmine paid for two tickets. As for what movie they were going to see it was a Hollywood film. It was Hellboy II: The Golden Army. The person checking their tickets let them through. “Hey Jass. I could go for a popcorn. Make it sweet. And a coke too. How about you buy a large popcorn and two colas for us,” Boris whispered at her ear. “Ok…Boris,” she nodded. They queued up at the food counter and Jasmine bought two large drinks and a large carton of sweet popcorn for them. They went inside their movie hall and walked up the steps, all the way to the top seats and joined a couple of other people, mostly young teenagers, on the top seats. They sat on a far corner where they were not close to the other people sat on top. The movie started. Boris was digging into the popcorn until the middle of the movie. He whispered to Jasmine, “You know this movie is exciting but it kind of reminds me of our relationship. Take off your coat,” he said. Jasmine took off her coat and placed on the seat next to hers. “Why don’t you just let the popcorn down too,” he further suggested. She complied and put the popcorn on the same empty seat next to hers. He pulled her closer to him,took her coke drink from her and placed it on the floor, raised up the drink-holding armrest between them and was kissing her affectionately on the cheek and his hand went under her skirt, going down her panty and started touching her cunt. Jasmine felt his fingers inside her cunt. She made low sexual moans. His other hand was going underneath her thin black shirt and slipped through her bra, touching her breasts. Jasmine closed her eyes as he was touching her like this in public. She expected that if she moaned too loud other people sitting down would hear her and notice what they were doing. Once they did there would be trouble. The more he fingered her cunt and fondled her breasts and nipples the louder Jasmine sounded as she sexually moaned. He was kissing her on the neck. “Maybe we should stop this. We are in the cinema Boris,” she giggled. It was better for her to giggle and make it sound light than to sound serious and have people continuing to focus on them. “Can’t a German Prince show his love for his Persian Princess,” Boris getting carried away and even sounding much louder.

“Can’t a German Prince show his love for his Persian Princess,” a sarcastic mimic came from someone up front. “A German Prince and a Persian Princess are with us. Didn’t know that royalty went often to cinemas,” a second sarcastic comment from someone else. “I thought only England had this kind of crazy royalty,” a third person sarcastically remarked. “Will you guys just shut the fuck up before I get down there and bash you up,” Boris shouting at them. “Boris…no” Jasmine pleaded with him not to start a fight. One of the cinema person came inside with a flashlight and walked up the steps, asking, “What is going on here?” “A stupid white couple in the back are having sex while the rest of us want to watch this fucking film and now I am missing Hellboy killing all the demon motherfuckers,” commented a guy who sounded like he could be of African-descent. “We better get out of here before they call the cops,” Jasmine trying to convince Boris. They eventually left the cinema and headed back home. Jasmine’s home.

Boris finished pinning a poster of Adolf Hitler on Jasmine’s living room wall. “There that should do it,” he smiled and was happy with himself. Jasmine was dressed up in her slave harem outfit, making dinner for the two of them. When she finished cooking she placed their food on her dining table and they both sat down. Boris sat on the head chair and Jasmine sitting to his right. They also had beer drinks on pints. Boris was sipping his beer drink, as he was savouring his dinner. “You make nice food Jasmine,” Boris complimenting her cooking. They were eating German food. “Thank you Master,” she responded. “I really love your outfit. Can’t I say I love you in front of everyone else,” he smiled at her, touching her soft hand. He was talking about the cinema. “But Master we can’t have sex in public. It’s against the law. I mean if you fought that guy they would have called the police and they would have come to the cinema and arrest the two of us,” she was clarifying their situation earlier on. “You mean that coloured guy who insulted us earlier. This is Germany. Perhaps he should fuck off back to Africa where he belongs. Good thing for him I didn’t beat him up, as well as those other bastards. Why didn’t they just mind their own fucking business,” he was hitting the table. “Master your food is getting cold,” she said. She didn’t want this conversation to continue further. She knew that it got to him and he would just unnecessarily lose his temper. “After dinner I want us to watch another Lord of the Rings film. The second one. The Two Towers,” he commented.

Half-an-hour later they were both sat by the television, watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Jasmine was crouching and kneeling on the sofa, feeding Boris grapes from a bowl. Boris was watching the movie very intensely and very deeply. His arm was all over her shoulders. “I think I could go for a blowjob Jasmine,” he told her. “Ok Master,” Jasmine putting that grape bowl down on the floor, pulled down his pants and started sucking on his cock, making his cock ejaculate sperm into her mouth. As her neck was faced towards him, he could see the tattoo of the German flag on the back of her neck. “Your tattoo is looking good,” he commented. He was putting a hand on her head, making her continue to suck him. Even compared to the first Lord of the Rings film, the second one was even longer. After the first hour of the movie, he then told her to stop and massage his shoulders instead. Jasmine massaged his shoulders while also forced to watch the film as well. She could tell from his eyes that he was getting too deep into the film and it was making him look more emotional and disturbed. She didn’t want him to start lashing out for no good reason and so she was asking him softly, “Is everything alright Master?” “Jasmine, why did you break up with me the first time? That really hurt me you know that,” he looked at her. “Well Master it was because I thought you didn’t want to find a job and that I didn’t see you going anywhere in life. I was always forced to help you out and didn’t like it that you were too reliant on me all the time,” she answered softly. She had to answer him truthfully as he had made her to and it was something she didn’t like since she knew it would increase his inferiority complex and if it did he would do crazy dangerous things. “So did you stop loving me then?” he started sounding like he didn’t want to hear the answer but she was complied to be truthful. “Well Master I did tell you then that I wasn’t in love with you anymore. I mean a part of me still loved you then like I do now. I was also upset that you hung out with all your Neo Nazi friends and I found them too frightening and intimidating since they harass people. I was also afraid that you got angry too often and lashed out people and damaged property. I was afraid that one day you might also beat me up too,” she sighed. “Ok I understand all that. But you did over the phone and not to my face. Why?” he asked her. “Because I was already afraid that you were going to hurt me if I told you face-to-face…Master,” she sighed. “You know Jass a part of me is still angry with you for having dumped me and that part of me still wants to lash out on you. Since I have power over you maybe I should show what I wanted to do to you,” he snickered very very emotionally.

Jasmine was naked on her bed. She was tied up in a spread eagled manner, with her wrists and ankles tied to all four posts of her bed. Her mouth was covered with a thin cloth so that she could not fully scream. “Ok my precious this is what I wanted to do to you,” Boris was lying next to her naked. He thrust his cock up her cunt, pumping and fucking her. She moaned in pain. He was fondling and squeezing her breasts very roughly and at the same time kissing and biting at her neck and then lapping his tongue at her frightened face. She was afraid that he was going to rape her roughly. He then lowered his head and started sucking on her left breast like a child to a lollipop. Jasmine felt her nipple stiffened as if the air out of it was being sucked. She closed her eyes and shook her head frantically. He stopped sucking her left breast and then started sucking very hard on her right breast. His cock was still ejaculating sperm into her clitoris and he was hammering her pussy really hard. He was taking out his anger on her. He kept on sucking and sucking until he felt that Jasmine was feeling far too much pain. He got up and then sat on her tummy, pushing his cock between her breasts. As his cock was already steaming with German sperm, he squeezed her breasts against his cock, helping more of his sperm to ejaculate. Her breasts had been coated with sperm stains from his cock (his sperm stain were still all over her pussy and the upper parts of her long legs) and more of his sperm were shooting towards her beautiful Persian face. The face of a princess was now covered with sperm. He squeezed and pushed her breasts against his cock for a while and then he went down on her pussy again, continuing to fuck her pussy while fondling and squeezing hard on her breasts. She knew that he was losing it and he was just acting without responsibility. When she was a free woman she never allowed him any chance of doing something like that to her but now that she is his obedient slave she has no chance of defending herself against this sort of action. Boris finally stopped hurting her breasts and he pulled his cock out of her cunt as he was causing her vagina to bleed. He then untied her ankles, held on to her legs and raised her thighs higher so that he could fuck her asshole. He thrust his cock up her ass, coating and flooding it with more sperm and at the same time nearly breaking her asshole with his strength, speed and stamina. It was like what if she had been fucked or raped by an athlete without control. Jasmine couldn’t help it anymore. Tears flowed down her eyes as she started crying. She was crying because she was his slave and he was doing this to her rather than she felt he was just raping her. She had never felt so inferior in her life. Boris finally untied her and took off the cloth from her mouth. He hugged her ass he cried. He kissed her, feeling guilty of what he just did. “I’m really sorry I did that. Please stop crying. I am not going to do that again,” he asked her. She automatically stopped crying, as she still had to obey him. “I still love you, I have always loved you and this is why I hurt you. I treated you as if you were just a whore that I can do with because you left me. I just wanted to make you feel like how I felt. If I were rich I would have married you so that I can take care of you and you don’t have to work for a living. Would you like to hit me back. Here lash out on me. Hit me if you have to. I still love you and I don’t want to lose you,” he said. Jasmine lashed out on him, hitting and hitting and being allowed to cry again. She couldn’t hit him anymore and just dropped down to his chest, begging him to hug her which he did. “There there my Princess. Love can make you do crazy things. I can promise you that I’ll never beat you up. I am sure that you are just as sorry before this for having left me out there in the cold. I am sorry i am making you feel what I feel,” he was hugging her in the bed and kissing her on the head.

(to be continued)

A PERSIAN PRINCESS FALLS

PART 4

Boris and Jasmine were in the bath tub, having warm bubble bath. Boris was washing over Jasmine’s body as she rested her back to the end of the bath tub while he crouched in front of her. He allowed her now to speak freely and not refer to him as master anymore. “You hate me right,” he asked her. “Yes Boris. I actually still hate you for what you did. To me. I don’t know if I can say that you raped me and then again I am your slave and you can express yourself in any way with me as you would always automatically have my consent no matter how much I dislike it. I never thought you were ever going to do this to me. Do your Skinhead friends do this to their girlfriends?” she asked him. She was just tired, angry and sad all at once. “Well they do have BDSM sex from time to time,” he was being gentle as he was even washing her breasts. Her breasts were quite red. “You had me serve you all day like some harem slave. I had to feed you grapes and you had my body tattooed. My tummy says I am your property and you had my back tattooed with Nazi slogans,” she splashed water at him. “Oh don’t be like that. I can remove those tattoos if you want. I mean you’re not angry with having the German flag, or MADE IN GERMANY or DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES. I really do consider you as German as I am cos you were born here and don’t look different from a white local Brunette here. I mean Germans and Persians are from the same racial Aryan stock. That is more than I can say for those gooks who live below you,” he looked guilty. “Those gooks were people I got along with. I don’t hate Auslanders (foreigners) and I sure as hell don’t hate non Caucasians,” she scolded him. “Honey remembered what that coloured guy said in the cinema,” he tried defending his historical actions. “That a white couple were having sex at the back,” she started being sarcastic. Jasmine moved her body closer to him and to his surprise she was putting her hands on the sides of his head, pulling him now closer to her. She was starting to look, sound and becomes sarcastic, “My handsome Blond German sweetheart. He was ….right. You kept on touching me and I got excited and started making inappropriate noises. The rest of them were trying to watch the film or else they wouldn’t have gone to see it in the first place.” It was Boris who was sighing now. “As for that tattoo, if anyone saw what tattoo I had and given that we are ruled by political correctness I would end up getting fired and perhaps evicted too. Tattoos are for life. And you had me tattooed as your property. Am I a toy to you that you will discard at any time? I am a human being. You had me tattooed and I had to pay for it too,” she splashed water at him. “Honey I can get rid of that tattoo. I can do it for you if you want,” Boris putting his arms around her. “Don’t forget that since you want me to remain pale and white I can no longer go to Ibiza and see my Spanish friends since you’re afraid I will get too dark from sun tanning,” she was on the verge of becoming hysterical. “I’ll be here for you. More than I can say for your friends,” Boris defending his actions. “I don’t want to think about this anymore. I don’t want headache. Just clean me up would you,” she complained. “Yes my love,” he kissed her on the neck and continued bathing her body.

“It has been a very long day,” Jasmine cried. She and Boris were naked under the blanket inside her bedroom. The lights were also off. Before they went to bed they changed the bed sheet as Jasmine’s blood from her pussy stained the bed from Boris fucking her vigorously earlier on. Boris had an arm over her upper body. Her arms were on his arm that was hugging her. They were snuggling their bodies closer. “Do you want me to get rid of your tattoo?” he asked her. “How about we try working out our failed relationship. I can’t stop thinking about you and you can’t stop thinking about me. I think I can live with the tattoo. Now we both have tattoos. I can live with Deutschland written all over me and our country’s flag. I don’t have any problems with that. But that I am your property. This means I am either your lover or your slave. Tell you what. If our relationship works out and that means that I don’t behave as your slave but as your partner then I wouldn’t mind keeping this tattoo. But you have to get a tattoo on your tummy too, saying PROPERTY OF JASMINE,” she was starting to smile kinkily. “I can get that tattoo even now if you want. Or tomorrow. I would be more than happy to get it,” he smiled back kinkily too. They were both sorry for what they did to each other. They could see it in their eyes. “So am I a free woman?” she asked him and was fondling with his yellow hair. “You don’t have to obey me and my words anymore. I am setting you free from my power. You know maybe you should go call the cops on me. Tell them what I did and let them come here and arrest me,” he sighed, feeling guilty for what happened the whole day. “I really don’t want to do that….sweetheart,” Jasmine starting to become affectionate with him. “But you did something to me tonight and I want to say you back for it,” she was smiling kinkily. “Sure…what?” he asked her.

Boris was tied up in the bed. His wrists and ankles were tied to the four bed posts. His eyes were blindfolded. “I think I should this to you just so that we are even for what you put me through tonight,” Jasmine sounding domineering, kinky and consumed with power. Jasmine was holding a candle. She was letting wax drip all over his chest. He was making low screams. A part of her enjoyed what she was doing to him. Not because of revenge but because she just realised that she had a dark side too that she never wanted to acknowledge before and which was probably why she easily became a surgeon. “Oh you like that don’t you,” Jasmine making a soothing sarcastic tone. “Yes mistress. Please do that again,” he responded like a meek slave. She loved it now that he was the one who called her ‘mistress’ just as she called him ‘master’ earlier on. After letting candle wax drip on him, she placed it on the bedside table and started sucking on his male nipples while fondling with his large cock. And then she sat on his chest, pushing her cunt towards his face, ordering him, “Lick my cunt slave.” He started lapping his tongue away at her clitoris. She moaned with excitement and started cumming not just on his mouth but on his entire face. As he lapped his tongue between her legs, she was grabbing and holding on to his yellow hair like a rider holding to the rein of his or her horse. “Lick faster. Lick faster,” Jasmine overcome with excitement. The more he licked her Persian pussy the more she could cum on him. She had enough of her pussy getting licked and so moved her pussy from him and used his own yellow hair to clean off her cum from between her legs. She giggled at his blond hair full of her Persian cum. She then moved her asshole closer to his face, ordering him, “Lick my asshole slave.” He started lapping his tongue in her ass now. It felt nice to have her ‘boyfriend’ making her ass feel nice. “Oh that feels so nice meine liebe (my love)”. She finally had enough of sex and wanted to spend a more romantic passionate time with Boris. She started to untie his wrista abd ankles, saying, “I think we’re both sorry that we have hurt each other enough already. I think we should and kiss and make up, forget the past and move on.” She kissed him on the lips as she was on top of him.

Boris and Jasmine were staring at each other in the bed. “Boris if we have children together do you think we can still get away with all this violent sex stuff?” she was moving her fingers all over his hair (still full of her cum). “I think we should wash your hair. My cum stains are still stuck on it,” she made a weak kinky giggle. “No leave it. I deserve to be punished this way tonight,” he smiled, further adding, “I enjoyed drinking your cum.” “I actually enjoyed drinking your sperm,” she giggled. “I think we can do this every night,” he said. Jasmine was glad that they were slowly getting back together again, as she had been seeing no other guy and that apart from him she really never got too interested on any other guy she met. “Boris if you are going to stay with me and I am glad that you are I can introduce you to friends at work as my partner but there is just one thing I have to do,” Jasmine playing with his fingers and sucking each one from time to time. “And what is that Princess?” he asked her curiously. “You promise not to be mad,” she wanted him calmed. “I don’t think I could mad at you for anything anymore,” Boris said. “Can I take down your Hitler poster from the living room wall? If we have people come over here for dinner I think they would freak and you know what people are like,” she wasn’t scared of what she said in front of him anymore. “Oh I’ll do that first thing in the morning. If you want I won’t walk around shirtless since my swastika tattoo would freak them out too,” he said in a calm and loving way. “And please try not to hate non whites or pick up fights with them. For me,” she made an emotional plea. “Anything for you. Ok I’ll be nice to your…. Vietnamese neighbours and won’t play my music too loud.” “Boris I wanna apologise for having been a bad girlfriend. As long as you’re here with me here I think I should help you find a job too and not put you down anymore ok,” she sounded very guilty and emotional. Boris just continued to stare at her and smile, then saying, I just wanna say I love you my beautiful Brunette Persian Princess,” Boris moved closer to her, pulling her even closer to him and saying to her as he was about to kiss her. “I love you too my handsome Blond German Prince,” she responded before their lips touched. . They kissed.

THE END