The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSIAN STYLE VENGEANCE

Date: February 2006
Mind Control, Male/Female Sex, Male Dominant, Beastiality

Synopsis:

About a Persian student who puts his female Danish-American teacher under MC and makes her his obedient slave.

Story:

Darius Zatosh was an Iranian-American student. High school life was great, but a certain incident worldwide had affected his life in school. The Danish newspapers printed something which infuriated the Iranian government. Because of that whole incident, high schoolers and his own classmates had been harassing him about his Persian identity. The matters were made worse, by his high school teacher, Ms Eva Rasmussen. Being Danish-American and all, she was against the Iranian government and said that Denmark and all Western countries have freedom of expression, even at the expense of anyone, be it religion or politics.

Eva Rasmussen was also saying many anti-Iranian things as well, as how they should all be kicked out from Denmark, along with anyone else from North Africa or the Middle East. Her comments had hurt Darius, and many of his own friends started asking him, as to where his loyalties lied: to the United States of America or Iran?

Eva Rasmussen was an attractive Nordic Blonde teacher, with long blonde hair and she resembles that Blonde slutty character from the tv show Desperate Housewives. But she and Darius had had many rows and arguments. She had called Iran, an enemy of the United States of America and he called her a ‘bitch’. One thing followed. He was sent to the Principal’s office and his parents called over.

After that, Darius was made to apologize to his teacher, who coldly took his apologies. Darius did apologize, looking humble and all. But deep down, his parents hated it and their protests about Iran being called a ‘terrorist’ country was accepted in the context of free speech, patriotism, that she was teaching history lessons and that Darius must learn to see himself as an American, and Iranian second.

One day, when class was over, Darius approached Eva Rasmussen. She was sat down, marking assignments. As she noticed his shadow, she turned to look up at him. She said, “Yes. Can I help you?” Darius looked guilty and he said, “I am sorry that I called you a bitch.” Eva cut him off, saying, “And you already apologized to me. You don’t have to apologize twice.”

He put his hand under his jacket and took out a necklace. She was mesmerized by it. She had never seen anything beautiful like it. “This necklace is for you. In Iran, the guilty party gives a present to someone whom they had offended. You can say this is how we Persians say sorry.”

Eva tried not to laugh. As far as she was concerned, they were all arrogant and acted as if they owned America and that the rest of the world owes them. She looked at it. She became more mesmerized by it, saying, “That is a good way of saying sorry.”

As she was still sat perfectly still, he placed the necklace around her neck. There. It was a Persian necklace, created from Persian sorcery. Darius smiled to himself. It worked. The whole “I have become humble” expression made her fall for it. Whoever wore this necklace around her neck, would have to obey the person who placed it on her neck.

“So Miss Rasmussen. Do you know who I am?”, mocked Darius. He tried to look around, hoping that no one was seeing all this. Eva Rasmussen nodded here beautiful Danish-American head, saying, “You are my master.” “Good”, smiled Darius. He had plans for her. Darius now owned the beautiful, freedom-loving Blonde teacher.

Later, he had her take him to her apartment. She lived all by herself, which was perfect for him. He was sat on her sofa, while she stood in front of him. He was sipping a glass of coke, while she had to perform strip tease for her master. She took off her blouse, then her shirt. She was finally down to her bra and panties. After she took them off, Darius now had a much good view of his slave: naked.

“Slave, I want you to come and crawl to me”, ordered Darius. Eva responded, “Yes master”. She went on her knees, and then her palms dropped down to the floor. She crawled to him like a dog, while he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. “Now blow me with that racist hypocritical Danish mouth of yours.”, mocked Darius.

Eva took in his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. He was not cumming yet, but then he really started getting his sperm quenching her thirst. He was holding her Blonde hair down, as she gave him his first Danish-American blow job. “That’s right, my slave. Keep your master happy”, ordered the enjoying Darius. Her mouth and jaw worked on his cock, drinking as much Persian sperm as possible.

After she finished, his cum was all over her face. “I want you to lie on your back”, ordered Darius. Eva then lied on her back, towards the carpeted floor. He then started ramming his Persian Middle Eastern cock inside her cunt and started fucking her. She kept on moaning. He was fucking her, his cum flooding her Blonde pussy. His hands were groping at those lovely 40D breasts, and then he was sucking on her left breast, like as if he were a baby and she was his mother.

After sucking on her nipple and ramming her cunt really hard, they stopped fucking. He lied on the floor next to her, lying his head on her breasts. He said, “You are one good fuck, Eva.” Eva responded, “Thank you master.” He then kissed her breast, then went to her nape.

THREE WEEKS LATER

Darius owned Eva. In class, she still acted as if she was one of his students, so that no one would get the idea or smell something fishy. Even the other Persian American students in that high school knew about Darius and Eva, with the fighting arguments about those cartoons.

After class, Darius would go to Eva’s house and have sex with her. But he was just horny and wanted something more. He then called five Persian American students, whom he knew, and they all showed up in her place.

Eva was now their amusement. She was sat on her own wooden table, plunging a large bottle inside her cunt, while Darius and his five Persian American guy friends were drinking and laughing at her expense. Her hand was shoving the bottle inside. Darius and the boys were cheering her on, saying, “Faster, faster.” She did as fast as she could, until they could see her cum dripping out from her cunt, even surfacing on the bottle tip and started dripping on her wooden table.

“Ok stop”, ordered Darius. She stopped. One of the Persian boys, Hamid, smiled and told Darius and others, “Hey I got an idea.” His idea was a sick idea.

One day, he brought his dog over. Eva was naked and Hamid’s dog’s cock was inside Eva’s human cunt. The dog was fucking Eva. Its paws were on her breasts. One of the Persian guys was carrying a camcorder and was filming the whole thing. Darius knew it was a great idea. Eva was also ordered to sometimes look at the camcorder’s direction and say out loud, “We Danish Americans, like our continental cousins, love having sex with dogs.”

Ali, another guy, laughed at her, “You got that right.” They were all secretly enjoying her fucking a dog. She moaned, as the dog’s beastly cock was hammering her fast and hard. Animal sperm was now inside her body.

Afterwards, Hamid made his dog leave her, so that she could go on all fours and the dog can take her from the back. The camcorder focuses on its furry cock entering her anally. Its cock, still dripping sperm, was now inside her ass. The dog started moving its cock way up her ass, like a locomotive moving inside a tunnel. She started moaning and getting all excited. This was all going on video.

After the dog took Eva from behind, she was then ordered to lie on the floor and give the dog a blow job, for all the hardwork it had done. She sucked on it, with the camcorder taping her face sucking on it. Darius made her at one point to stop sucking and let its animal sperm drip on her face. The camcorder had a real good view of the whole thing.

Darius and gang planned to sell the video and make some money for themselves, which they did. The horny porn producer saw the whole tape and he smiled. He too was a rich Iranian American and he loved what he saw. He said, “Bitch is doing a good job.”

He paid them altogether $500 for it. Darius tried to bargain for a much higher price. He said, “Make it $10,000 and I’ll say we are even.” The porn producer smiled and then said, “Ok. We have a deal.”

Darius happily took the $10,000 and the six boys were now ready to spend that much money. But they had more plans for Eva Rasmussen.

At night, Darius and gang made her dress like a street walker and acted as her pimp. They went to an Iranian American ethnic area and many Iranian men would whistle, just looking at Eva walk and dress like that. A fat Iranian man, who looked like Saddam Husesein, asked her, “How much?” Eva would smilingly say, “$100 an hour”. In one night, she could attract at least 7 to 8 men. She made the money and it all went to Darius and gang.

They were not only her pimps, but fucked her as well. Her cunt, ass and mouth was far too full of Persian milk. Some of the man would pull up her whore skirt and fuck her straight on the ass, as she was made not to wear any panties underneath. She also wore no bra, so it was easy for man to come and suck and grope on her boobs.

As men fucked her right there on the streets, Darius and the boys were secretly filming the whole thing. This was the beginning of their blackmail scheme. Once she finishes fucking a man, Darius and his Iranian mafia high schoolers would come in the spotlight and blackmail the man, for at least $10,0000. The men were easily scared, not wanting to be shunned at by their community and so they always paid up.

Darius was starting to become a businessman.

IN THE END

Darius and his five friends went there separate ways, once they left high school. But as for Eva, Darius had then sold her off to an Iranian man, who lived in Canada and hated Americans. Darius told the man the whole story and he met this man through the internet.

The man looked at the sexy Eva and he paid Darius $10,000 for her. “I will teach this bitch a lesson for making remarks about our people”, cursed the man. He looked like a serial rapist, who fled Iran for Canada, as his human rights lawyer helped him get Canadian citizenship.

The man was having sex with Eva all night. He would bite on her breasts and his cock would ram her cunt, when it was still dry. This would give her more pain. “Take that you fucking American whore. Take that”, yelled the man at his newly acquired slave. She would respond, “Yes master. I am a whore for you.”

At night, he slept with her, while his cock was still inside her ass, where it is nice and warm. Her Danish ass would keep his Persian cock warm and healthy, as he planned to make this bitch pregnant, with Persian children and living off Canadian govt’s benefit money.

His cock was in her ass, while his hands were groping at her breasts, roughly of course. She just had to take it all. His abuse and his cock sometimes residing in that fine body of hers. He would whisper to her ears, saying, “You will never eat pork again.”

THE END