The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSIAN CONQUEST

(3rd Part to PERSIAN STYLE VENGEANCE)

Date: February 2006
Mind Control, Male/Female Sex, Male/Male Sex, Male Dominant, Beastiality, Humiliation

Synopsis:

This continues from the sequel to PERSIAN STYLE VENGEANCE. Here, the Iranians manage to put the whole western world under MC and has finally beaten the “Great Satan” and its allies.

So now, the people of the West are adjusting to their new lives as slaves.

Story:

It all started with the cartoons published in Denmark. All across the Middle East, and Iran in particular, there had been a great uproar. One thing led to another. Iranian Muslims and their western hosts started fighting, over this matter. But eventually, Iranians found a way to finally get their vengeance, for the insult they had to harbor all those years, be it being Muslim or being told to go back to their countries, by Westerners.

In America, an Iranian student named Darius, had put his Danish-American teacher under MC and made her his slave. She had said nasty things about Iran, about how women were being abused there and that it was a lousy sexist country, that belonged in the Dark Ages. Darius used black magic to get what he wanted. He made her his whore and eventually sold her off to an angry Iranian Canadian, but not before having her property signed off to him.

In Denmark, a bunch of Iranian students with mutant mind control powers, had put the entire Scandinavian nation, under their control. Then, Iranian soldiers were allowed to enter a country, a country that was an enemy of theirs and an ally of the United States of America. Men were castrated and made eunuchs and forced to see their own wives, girlfriends, mothers, daughter etc being fucked right before their eyes. No matter how much they wanted to fight their new situation, their minds were programmed to obey the Persian men and women, who spit at them and brag about their new conquest of Denmark.

Their women were fucked on a daily basis, while the men were made to do degrading things like cleaning the streets with their tongues, or having sex with animals or being used as target practice, although not lethal types. The Persian boys would walk in the streets, with their hands on their Blonde Danish female slaves, squeezing their breasts and nipples. For a long time, Iranians had no success of getting these cold Blonde women. Now thank to a bunch of mutants who lived there, they get to live paradise on Earth and not wait to see their 72 virgins, after they die.

But it was not just Denmark. The Iranian mutants bragged about the invasion of the Rest of the West. The Iranian high schooler who took over the entire country, announced on public television, that he was going to invade the United States and Europe. But this was just a ploy. The invasion was already happening inside all these countries, and not from the external threats that they were all expecting this to happen from.

The Iranian youth had announced all this, as the former Prime Minister and his son were groveling on their knees and licking at the dirt of his foot, while he spat his Persian saliva on their Nordic Blond hair. At the same time, the Prime Minister’s Blonde wife and Blonde daughter were forced naked, to be kissing at his neck, while he happily fondled with their breasts and fresh Danish nipples.

PERSIAN OCCUPATION OF EUROPE

All across the European continent, other Iranian mutants and those that practiced black magic slowly took over the country. The psychics could put most people under Mind Control. Those that survived these ‘psychic attacks’ were found and they were all tied up and had Persian necklaces placed on their necks (like Eva’s) and soon, they too became slaves.

The original inhabitants of Europe, were now chattel to their Persian masters and what happened in Denmark, happened in Europe. One who had been in the Eiffel tower, could see Persians (and their Arab and North African Muslim allies) walking around with naked European men, by having dog leashes on their necks. They even make them eat the food of the floor.

In Paris, French women were getting their petite Brunette asses fucked, while forced to bend over their Porsches, by those North African youths from the Paris 2005 December riots.

In Britain, many of the porn actresses and prostitutes had to cover their bodies, with large black hijabs. Buckingham’s Palace was turned into a mosque. The Azhan is heard everywhere.

In Italy, the Vatican was being run by Muslim radicals. Italian men as well as women were locked up in cages, since many of them were purchased by an angry Bosnian millionaire, angry with western countries not helping Bosnia, during the Bosnian war, and of course, it was Serbs getting fucked now.

The Netherlands also was suffering the same fate. Dutch women were getting raped spread eagledly, in the streets of Amsterdam, by their potential masters, as their owners were sat down, near the river and watching the whole thing.

But Europe was not alone in this problem.

PERSIAN OCCUPATION OF THE USA

USA was defeated by a combined internal as well as external attacks. American men were sent to camps. Soldiers who had participated in the Iraq and Afghanistan war, had been castrated and sold off as eunuchs.

The White House was now occupied and given to the supreme hear of not just Iran, but the entire Islamic world now. Democracy was defeated by terrorism and fear.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was sat in the White House, without the table in front of him. Cameras were focused on him, as he was announcing to Iran and the rest of the Middle East, of their complete victory over The Great Satan, whom they now owned and were about to fuck.

While he was announcing to the world, about how God had given America to him and the Persians, a naked Nicole Kidman and a naked Angelina Jolie (two famous Hollywood actresses and sex symbols) were lapping away at his Persian cock, on their knees and with him holding the manacles to their necks.

Freedom was gone, thanks to Umar’s Condition, where Muslims had the right to own Non Muslim slaves. The American Constitution was now a thing of the past.

According to the AMENDMENT XIII:

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation (Adopted in 1865).

This law was now replaced by Umar’s Condition. The average American, whether they were black or white or Hispanic or Asian, were now slaves to their Muslim neighbours, especially the Persians, who now seized power.

At one point, a Chinese delegate Lu Xan Bao, was invited by his Iranian American friend, to come and visit the United States. He flew and the plane ticket was paid for by the CIA (controlled by the Iranian Uztahs). When he visited Southern California, he could now see how the great and mighty America had fallen. Iranians were walking around, with Americans walking next to them, dressed like Middle Eastern servants and maids.

Lu Xan Bao was staying over his friend house and this friend was named Mohammed X. Mohammed X invited him to stay in the US for a week. Lu Xan Bao said that he could now do a documentary on the New Persian dominated United States.

Lu Xan Bao, on his record, accompanied his son’s friend to his school. On that day, many of the students and even teachers were being auctioned off, as slaves and this time, it’s for real.

Many American boys and girls were made to stand straight, on the high school football field, while a radical Iranian American Muslim youth was auctioning them off.

His son’s friend was an excitable horny young men, who was never able to go out on dates with any of the Blonde Scandinavian American female students, because they rejected him more than a thousand times. The son’s friend (his name was Puya by the way), was looking eagerly at the students being auctioned off.

The student auctioneer was shouting in Persian, about the bids and about who wanted to buy whom. The Persian high school students were all shouting and all the buyers, were all young men, not a single female. Sexist world, wasn’t it.

Puya saw something (or someone he liked). Her name was Sarah Goodman. She was of Dutch and Norwegian descent. In the auction, she was still dress like a cheerleader and was two inches taller than Puya, not to mention, was fitter and even bigger built. Puya won the bid for Sarah and was excited about finally getting the “girl of his dreams”.

Sarah Goodman was being pulled harshly on the neck by one of the auctioneers and the other end of the leash, was handed to Puya, who eagerly pulled it. Puya smiled wickedly to Sarah, “After all these years of rejection, you are now my slave”. Sarah shook her head and said something about Amendment XIII, that slavery was abolished in the United States of America, land of democracy and freedom.

Puya pulled the leash on her neck and pulled her closer to him. She had to OBEY the person who bought her. She could still complain, but could not fight it.

Puya kissed her roughly on the lips. This Nordic beauty was his now. He kissed her and was fondling with her breasts. She had to OBEY him. Puya pulled her by the leash and Lu Xan Bao was seeing all this. Americans truly were now property of their Persian Muslim masters. This was like in the past, when China could only watch and see Moors and Turks run Europe and Russia over, enslaving the Non Muslims.

The chauffeur opened the limousine door (Persian Americans were known to be filthy rich, in terms of billions). Lu Xan Bao sat in the front with the chauffer, as he wanted to let Puya have some privacy with his new slave. In the back seat, Puya was unbuttoning Sarah’s top blouse and was pulling her bra off. “You have lovely breasts”. Sarah was scared stiff. Puya slapped her face, saying, “Say yes master. Thank you, master”. Sarah then said, “Yes master. Thank you master”.

Puya was squeezing her large breasts and all Sarah could do was moan, as it was painful and sexually stimulating. He then opened his Persian lips and started sucking on her pale white Nordic American breast (the right) while his hand was squeezing on the other one. His lips sucked hard on those pink stiff nipple. Sarah was moving her head left and right.

Once the limousine arrived home, in the mansion. The chauffeur opened the back door of the car and Puya’s face was still buried between his sex slave’s breasts. Lu Xan Bao was watching this whole thing. A part of him was excited but scared too. What happened in the West, could happen to China. After all, China was not an Islamic state and there was the case in Xinjiang, when Turkish and Arab and Iranians Muslims were being discriminated against, by their Han leaders and soldiers.

The chauffeur looked at Lu Xan Bao and said, “Maybe I should escort you to the mansion, sir and return back for my employer’s son.” The chauffeur was an African American, but probably a Muslim, which was why he was not a slave. Lu Xan Bao was escorted to the mansion.

During dinner time, Mohammed X (Puya’s father) was eating Persian Bread and some Shish Kebab, while two beautiful naked Latina girls were on all fours, lapping away at his cock, while he ate. His wife and two daughters could only sit there and watch their father and brothers enjoy themselves. Puya had Sarah sit next to him. She was completely naked (his father didn’t seem to mind, as he said his son should enjoy his Earthly Umar-inspired possessions) and his two other brothers also had naked high school girls sat next to them (who happened to be cheerleaders that never gave them the time of day).

Puya’s younger brother, Hasim, was fucking an attractive Asian American cheerleader, who looked a lot like Kelly Hu, on the ass while he ate lamb meat on top of her back.

His other younger brother, Kasim, was fucking a redhead cheerleader, while eating Pita Bread and coconut meat, between her lovely white breasts, which was as pale as snow.

He was heavily concentrated on the food between the breasts. After he finished, he was then squeezing the breasts together. He was laughing, but his slave was crying in pain, as it hurt.

After dinner, Puya was holding Sarah by the hand and was rushing her with him, to his bedroom. Once inside, he closed the bedroom door behind him. He then pushed her to the bed, on top of her back. He smiled wickedly, “I am at last, going to enjoy you. This is going to be the night of nights.”

Puya was having sex with Sarah. His cock was ramming her Nordic cunt. While he was busy kissing at her nape. She could not escape and always referred to him as master. This was going to be the first night, of many nights, where he was going to be having sex with her continuously, maybe until she got pregnant with him.

After he finished ramming his cock into her all American pussy, he got off her. His sperm was still visible on her Blonde pubic hair. He lied next to her, massaging her breast and she too looked exhausted. “You were good, Sarah”, complimented Puya, as his Persian hand was massaging her breast. “Thank you, master.” But being Persian, he did not tire easily from sex. Half an hour later, he had sex with her again. But this time, he fell asleep. His hand was over her and his Persian American cock was inside her Norwegian/Dutch Nordic American cunt.

PERSIANS v CHINESE

Lu Xan Bao had finally returned to China, with many other Chinese from China who had gone over there, and reported to his superiors, about what America was like under Islamic rule. The Chinese general Khan Ban Si was really interested in all this and suggested a joint Asian alliance with India, Russia and Japan, in case, Persia and her Western satellites thought of attacking the Middle Kingdom.

In the news, the Persians that controlled America and Europe, announced that South America and Canada and Israel were next. Khan Ban Si knew that he had to make his move. As he opened the door of his office, suddenly he saw his own men entering and accompanied by men dressed in Middle eastern and Central Asian garments. Khan Ban Si, before his mind disappeared into MC, thought ‘Oh shit’.

THE END