The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSONAL COMPANION UNIT SX-69

This story has the usual disclaimers. If you are under eighteen, please wait until you are to read this or any story on this site. Hypnosis doesn’t really work like this, and some of the things that happen in here are immoral if not downright evil. The story, of course, is fiction and any resemblance to any real person is purely a coincidence.

Consensual erotic synopsis is fun and, I think, healthy. Non-consensual sex of any sort is not. It is, in fact, rape.

If you do use hypnosis, do it for fun, with mutual consent, and knowing what you are doing.

If you like the story and/or wish to give me feedback on it, please do so through the mcstories message board.—Arel Gaze

CHAPTER ONE—Don’t Trance me Yet

“O.K. I’ll let you hypnotize me, if you make a game out of it.”

I thought I was in heaven when my beautiful wife, Lakshmi, said those words to me.

Our sex life was outstanding, with few complaints. Even after two and a half years, we rarely made love fewer than four times a week. But it had taken some time for me to get up the courage to mention that I’d like to add hypnosis to our bedroom repertoire.

Perhaps I should tell you what she looks like. As her name indicates, she is of Indian heritage. Three of her grandparents were from the Bombay area. One grandfather had met her American grandmother while in graduate school. Lakshmi’s skin color is amazing, a rich dark-honey brown. She is five-ten, and most of that seems on first impression to be legs. She has deep brown eyes set in an oval face with strong cheekbones. And she has full, luscious breasts. Not quite so large that they always are blatant, but when she dresses to emphasize them she can stop conversations just by entering the room. And when she undresses—Oh, Lord! Even as I write about her breasts’ rich, satiny curves and those very dark brown aureoles I’m getting hard.

I think it was the eyes I first noticed, though. True to her heritage, Lakshmi had learned very detailed and subtle tricks of eye make-up. It would have been natural for me, on first sight of her, to fantasize about those long legs wrapping around my ass, or holding those perfect breasts. But my first sexual thought was how fabulous it would be to give in to those eyes while she cast a spell on me. Or to see them deepen in hypnosis. I’m not sure which I thought of first.

I knew that there was something about hypnosis that tended to start my fires. For a long time I thought I was uniquely twisted when it came to Mesmer’s discovery. So I didn’t mention the idea of hypnosis, even to my wife, until we were married two years exactly. After all, I finally reasoned, she had her own little kink, which was sexual fantasy role-playing.

For us, Saturday mornings became “show time.” She concocted a scenario about twice a month. Soon I found that she liked it if I thought up a scenario every so often. Sometimes one of us would build on the other’s idea. For instance once, as my idea, I was the brave star-ship captain from Forbidden Planet and she was the luscious but innocent Altaira. Next week she said she would play Altaira again, but this time I was Robby the Robot. One of our most memorable sessions, that one.

Anyway, one of those Saturdays I brought up the idea of hypnotizing her. She made a face like the idea weirded her out. Then she said, “I don’t believe in hypnosis, and I’m not sure I’d want to be in a trance. I’d prefer to know what’s going on.”

“Hypnosis is real, and generally the subject knows what’s going on. In fact, hypnosis is a kind of enhanced focus.”

“Still.” She thought for a moment. “What makes you believe it’s real?”

“I’ve used self-hypnosis.”

“Oh, really?”

“For studying. You’ve seen me do it. You know, when I’ve acted like you startled me and I say something like, ‘Oh, I was just concentrating.’ It’s how I memorize things.”

“Is it easy to do?”

“It took me a lot of work to condition myself, but now I can put myself under in moments. You’ve seen me do it. Like, when you’ve got me all hot and ready to come too soon, and I call ‘time out’ I go into a quick trance and delay my orgasm. And sometimes I get myself into my role in our games by self-hypnosis.”

“Oh, how interesting. Could anyone do it?”

“You mean learn self-hypnosis?”

“No, I mean hypnotize you just like that because you’re so used to it?”

“No, no, no. I’ve made sure my focus triggers will only work if I use them myself. And I’m so aware of hypnosis that I would know if anyone was trying to take advantage of the fact that I am used to going into a hypnotic state.”

“You mean, take you unawares? Put you under their power?”

“Uh, well, I’m not sure that’s possible, anyway.”

“But you don’t know for sure, do you?”

“Not for certain sure.”

She pondered for a moment. “See, that’s what I’m afraid of. I’d rather not. But, you can ask me later, in a few weeks.”

It was the next week that she began trying to hypnotize me.

She turned the lights down low and put on soft music. It was a Wednesday night, and we had watched Law and Order. I thought she was getting ready for a nice romp there on the couch. Instead...

“Ari,” she said in a low, soothing voice, “have you ever noticed how the different jewels in this necklace catch the light in different colors?

“If you look at them, see, look, I’m holding them up in the light. And they catch the beams of light and softly break it down into dazzling, beautiful, relaxing colors. Just look at them, as they entice and hold your eyes.”

She started moving the necklace back and forth, and my sight was attracted to it. And I have to admit the idea of letting her hypnotize me had strong appeal. But I realized that her goal was to learn if being adept at self-hypnosis had made it possible to fall prey to an unwanted hypnotic assault.

So I just said, “Yes, of course. Sir Isaac Newton wrote the important papers on optics on why those colors happen.” I looked away, into her face, and smiled. “You see, I’m not falling into a trance.”

She pouted a little, her most charming and playful pout.

“But it did have one effect on me.” I planted a firm kiss on that delectable pout, and flicked across her lips with my tongue. She gasped, then reached down and felt that my cock was rapidly growing, and gasped again. The rest was, well, very, very nice.

She tried again on Friday.

“Oh. Ari, I think I have a winker in my eye.”

I went into the bathroom. I noticed immediately that she had made up her eyes to look their vivid best. She gave me a level, steady gaze. I felt my hard-on begin to flare up as soon as I realized what she was doing.

“Look. Can you see it?”

“No.”

“Look harder. Are you looking?”

“Yes.”

“Do I have beautiful eyes?”

“Yes.

“Do you want to just look into them? Why don’t you look at them as if you had to spend an entire chapter of your book describing them? Look at them as if you had to memorize every sparkle and fleck of color, as if you had to write what it felt like to look at them, to be pulled into them, to be unable to resist.”

Uh-oh. I felt a seductive desire to do just that ... to revel in their deep, mysterious power, and the rich alto of her sexiest, most seductive tone of voice.

“Are you looking into them?”

“Yes.”

“And tell me how powerful, how hypnotic they are.”

Her mistake.

I answered, “As I look into your eyes, I see that they are lovely...’

She smiled at that.

“... compelling...”

A bigger smile.

“... hypnotic ...”

Almost a smirk.

“As hypnotic and irresistible as mine, I think, because my hazel eyes have a fascinating variety of color. They make you feel safe as they draw you in. And as you pull my eyes into a hypnotic trance, you can see that happening in my eyes. And that has the same effect on you. We’re just looking into each other’s eyes, and looking, and breathing more slowly and deeply as we fall deeply, deeply ... that’s right, just breathe, relax, listen to my voice, let yourself relax...”

Her eyes widened, her mouth parted, and she started relaxation breathing as I had suggested. Her eyes began to take the darker aspect of a hypnotized subject, and she seemed to get a little unsteady. She wobbled a little, then snapped out of it.

“Oh, wow.”

“Again, I know how to hypnotize, and be hypnotized, and how to resist.”

“But I was feeling, I don’t know, floaty.”

“I am good at hypnosis. You probably responded because you know you can trust me. And yet you were easily able to snap out of it. By the way, did this little exercise turn you on, too?”

“Well, yes.”

This time, we had a long session in bed. She did a lazy, provocative strip, then I returned the favor. I was just ready to come inside her for a ride to the finish when she asked, “Ari? When you’re about ready to come, can you do that self-hypnosis trick and delay it? I want to see it when I know what you’re doing.”

She took hold of my shaft, and positioned it at the lips of her moist vagina. She asked me to hold off before coming in. Then she rubbed the gathering, sticky clear fluid of pre-cum around the head of my penis. I felt heat rise from that spot through my body. Then she guided it a little bit between her pussy lips, and let it slide across her well-lubricated skin. I felt my sensations rise out of control.

With practiced experience, she positioned my dick right at the entrance, poised where she know I could penetrate all the way with one hard thrust. She raised her hips to let me enter slightly.

I took that for a signal to plunge all the way in. But ...

“Ari, do you want to come in now?”

“Y ... y .. yeah,” I managed to gasp. “I’m really ready...”

“Can you show me that time out thing, and hold off?”

“But ...”

“You promised.”

So I did. Without another word, I chanted in my mind the mantra that triggered my self hypnosis, ordered myself to stay very hard and ready but move away from her pussy.

I woke myself up. “There, did that cure your curiosity?”

“Well, I really did it because I fancied being eaten out. Can you do that, and put yourself under so you’ll be ready to come in after my first orgasm?”

“O.K., O.K. I’ll try.”

And I succeeded in doing just that. I think I was a bit too impatient, but within a very few minutes she rose to a very strong, loud orgasm. When she came, I had my tongue well into her slit, and I felt the muscles inside clutching greedily at it.

By that time I felt like I was so up to my eyeballs in cum that my cock was demanding release.

But Lakshmi hadn’t quite got to that state:

“I need to get back up so I can finish again when you come in.”

“Oh, no, baby.” And I leaned over and kissed her with her taste still in my mouth. Tasting her own cum juices seemed to turn her on, and when I lowered my head and licked her nipple her back arched.

She encircled my dick with her hand and squeezed. I felt as though I was concentrated inside my dick, and was iron-hard and getting harder and bigger.

“WOW! He’s really big.”

I began stroking her clit while my teeth nipped at her stiff nipple.

“You can .. you can come in now, stud.”

I needed no further encouragement. I slid in and felt my cock surrounded by her wet, soft tightness. My hips began to move in the ageless rhythm, faster, harder. I usually started slower, and built both of us up, but what the hell, she was already ahead of me one to nothing in the big bang derby.

I felt my hot seed gathering, resisting any random thoughts I might have had about prolonging my orgasm. But then ...

“Do it again.”

“What?”

“Your ‘time out’ thingy.”

As it happens, ‘time out, time out’ was my trigger phrase, and I let it take effect even as I complained, “Oh, no, Not now.” Still, I was stopped, though thrust all the way inside of her.

“You don’t have to.”

Ah, but I knew that tone, and knew what she really expected. I slammed my hypnotic brakes on.

“Ari?”

“Uh-huh?”

“Are you in self-hypnosis right now?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Can you make it so you go back inside and fuck me to another big orgasm, and still not finish?”

“Yeah.” I gave myself those orders. Hell, I might have been under her power just then. I don’t know.

Anyway, when I woke myself up she opened her legs in glistening invitation, which I quickly accepted. “Go to it, big man,” she urged. And I rode her hard, even mercilessly, knowing that whatever I did I would not finish too soon. Soon she was out-shouting her earlier orgasm.

She was gasping and hugging my tightly, in that eager, bonding way women have after a good finish. I stayed in her, still hard. Then she shifted her weight, making me slide out. It was almost a physical blow when the velvety feel of her slick pussy around my dick was gone.

“Are you ready to finish whenever you want to?” she asked.

“Like nobody’s business.”

“Feel free to let go any time.” And with a bright grin she lowered her mouth onto my rigid shaft, and simultaneously sucked and rolled her tongue around and around and around.

“Oh! My God!” I felt my delayed orgasm gather up. “You’re going to have to ...”

She sucked harder, cutting off my ability to verbalize.

“Hhhmm?” She vocalized.

I managed to gasp out, “You want to move away ... I’m ... I’m ready ... I’m ... I’m about to ...”

I thought she would lift her head up. She had always refrained from letting me come in her mouth. But this time she just put her head forward and slid my dick farther in the back of her mouth, then pumped up and down.

“I’m ... I’m .... I’M COMING! Oh! Ah!. OH, Ah, wow.”

That’s embarrassing to write, but that’s just the noise I made as I got slammed with a blazing orgasm and shot who knows how much sperm into her mouth.

She looked up and smiled at me, and some rolled down her cheek.

Suddenly, she pounced up and give me a great big kiss, parted my lips with her tongue, and let my cum flow into my own mouth.

“Now we know what we both taste like.” She laughed. “Well, one thing I know.”

“What?”

“Hypnosis is for real. There’s no way you could have held it in otherwise.”

“Right. Does this mean you’ll...?”

“I don’t think so. Not right away. Ask again in a little while.”

I think I pouted.

“How did that rate on a scale of one to ten?”

“About twelve.”

“So wipe the disappointment off. This was one of the best fucks we’ve ever had, wasn’t it?”

“Yep.”

And next morning, Saturday, she had a wild scenario about a Senate hearing. How can that be sexy? You don’t know Lakshmi. It was pretty good, although we were both a little worn out from Friday’s sport.