The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSONAL COMPANION UNIT SX-69

By Arel Gaze

CHAPTER TWO—Showtime

“O.K., I’ll let you hypnotize me if you make a game out of it.”

That was about five weeks after her final attempt to sneak-hypnotize me. “Well, I’m game. Are you ready now?”

“No. tomorrow morning. Plan it out, like a real Saturday special.”

I agreed.

“But first I want to know how you got interested in this hypnosis thing. And why is it sexy to you?”

“Sexy?”

“I’ve picked up your vibe when you’ve brought up the idea.”

“I think it’s a combination of things. Movies and TV: Dracula’s daughter hypnotizing her female victim, Kim Novak putting a spell on James Stewart in Bell, Book and Candle, even an old episode of The Cisco Kid. Anyway, in sixth grade my best friend and I got interested in it and did some experiments. His older sister turned out to be a natural subject and while I was trying to hypnotize him—I never really succeeded—he pointed to her and we discovered that she was well under, just from watching.

“We put her through a few tests and it gave me a thrill that I had hypnotized an older girl. I never did it again, but a few weeks later Julia, who was something of a tease, sort of accidentally on purpose let me see her through a doorway, taking off her shirt. She was actually only in junior high yet, so I’m glad this early experience didn’t turn me into a perv for young girls.

“It was about then I caught a re-run of Bell, Book, and Candle and if anyone can jolt a boy into puberty, Kim Novak could. Soon after that I began having fantasies about hypnotizing Julia and making her take off her shirt, but I also knew that would be wrong. Not only our age, but the fact that I was imagining that I could make her do it against her will. That’s wrong. Fortunately, it’s not possible.”

Lakshmi thought for a little bit.

“Interesting.”

Now, this was a few years ago, before I discovered the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. For all I know it was before the Archive was founded. Naturally, my source for erotic mind control stories then was alt.sex.stories.

Saturday morning dawned bright and early. I rose hard and ready.

“Well, eager today, aren’t we?” Lakshmi said as she saw my member bulging beneath my pajamas. “Do you have a good game planned?”

“Yes, I think so. Why don’t you read this erotic story. See if you like the idea”

She looked it over. Her eyes grew wide, she laughed, and she chuckled warmly. It was an approving, aroused chuckle that made me get harder.

“I take it I’m supposed to be the robot doll?”

The story involved a small amount of very quick hypnosis, but the main gimmick was that a sexually active woman—a rather dominant-minded one at that—was tricked into accepting an implant that was injected into the back of her head, next to the optic center. Whenever she saw a particular green light flash one of several pre-programmed codes, the device would be activated, and she would become a flesh-and-blood “robot.”

The hot parts of the story came about when she was delivered to her “purchaser.”

“Can you play the part of Serena? I’ll be the master trying you out for the first time.”

“This sounds like fun. Have you given up on the hypnosis thing?”

“Maybe afterwards. See, I was trying to think up a scenario, and I came across this story. It sort of reminded me of when I was Robby the Robot.”

“Oh, right. That was a good one. Do you have one of those green light thingies?”

“Well, I put a twenty-five watt green bulb in this fixture. I can’t program it to blink in control pattern, but when I turn it on I can make it pulse or blink.”

“O.K.”

“Are you ready to role-play?

“As ready as you are, Big Boy!”

I turned off the other lights. By this time the morning was getting brighter so even with the blinds closed there was a good amount of light coming in.

I pantomimed hearing a chime.

“Oh, the doorbell.”

On cue, she fell into character.

I went to the bedroom door and pantomimed opening it. She stepped just outside, as if she had just arrived there.

“Package for Mr. McMaster,” she said, pretending to hand it over.

“My instruction book and remote control, just as I ordered.”

I began to “unpack the accessories” especially the green control light. Lakshmi began impersonating Serena the delivery woman delivering some mandatory disclaimer speech:

“My name is Serena. I am a representative of ViveBots LLC. I have accepted implantation of a cerebral override device. This device temporarily deactivates my personal memory centers and controls my actions

“ViveBots are available in a number of different specialties. I do not know the specialty loaded into my C.O. device. You will please tell me after you have tested my functions. By activating my C.O. Device you automatically authorize collection of your preliminary try-out fee from your pre-authorized account. Second activation will authorize collection of the full acquisition fee and monthly withdrawal of your two-year license fee.

“You must provide meals, rest, time off, and privacy for me. You must do nothing that either by commission or omission will harm me in any way, or place me in embarrassing or humiliating circumstances in public, or in my own state of consciousness.”

The disclaimers and instructions went on a bit longer, just about long enough to unpack and assemble the supposed “control light

“I’m supposed to wait for you to test out the equipment.”

I turned on the green light. “Introduce yourself,” I commanded.

“Personal Companion Unit SX-69,” she said in a parody of a flat robotic delivery. “I am programmed to serve you in many ways.”

“Introductory kiss.”

“Initiating osculation program. State level desired. Social, sweet, warm, hot, or ultra-deep?”

“Execute ‘Ultra-Deep.”

“Yes, Master.”

Moving with exquisite stiffness, she walked over to me. She placed one hand on my shoulder, the other behind my waist. She made mechanical clicking sounds with her tongue and with precise flicks of her tongue moistened her lips. She canted her head a few degrees to the left and with the suddenness of a mechanical motion drew my body over to hers, placed her lips straight onto mine, put her hand behind my head, and pressed my very willing lips onto hers. Her tongue darted between my lips and inserted itself deep, stroking the roof of my mouth with its hard tip. Then she sucked my tongue out into her mouth. Releasing it, she rubbed her lips against mine until they began to tingle. Finally, she slowly re-inserted her tongue, moving it into my mouth and towards my throat with maddening slowness until it was in as far as it would, then fluttered it.

Suddenly she withdrew, stepped back and stood at rigid attention.

“Ultra-Deep Osculation Protocol One complete.”

I flipped off the light. She immediately dropped the robot pose and resumed the persona of a young woman who suddenly finds herself breathing deeply with unexpected arousal.

“Wow. Mister! What did you do?”

“We just had a really good kiss.”

“What kind of robot am I?”

“An SX-69.”

“Wow! That one pays well. I can’t wait for you to try me again!”

(Like I said, Lakshmi is really inventive, and I try to match her step by step.)

I turned on the green light.

Lakshmi smiled for an instant, then adopted her SX-69 character.

“Strip-Tease mode.” I ordered.

“Basic Menu: Classic Burlesque, Topless Go-Go, Show-Club, Show-club Exotic, or Lap?”

“Umm, Show-Club.”

Using one of the posters on our king-sized four-poster bed as the brass rail in a show club, Lakshmi danced a sizzling strip, imagining the three-song set and at times humming the rhythms. Since she was only wearing pajama tops to start with, it tested her inventiveness to actually make a long-enough lasting tease, but, as I’ve hinted a few times already, she is certainly inventive. She had me rigid before she even showed one luscious tit. Directing the full amperage of her smoldering eyes and displaying her goddess-worthy breasts during the last two songs, she had me ready to plunge into the glistening goodie that she displayed so provocatively during the third “tune” I nearly forgot that I planned to hypnotize her soon.

Then she stood at attention again, her breasts jutting out proudly, and assumed a persona of stiff plastic.

“Strip-Tease Basic Show-Club mode executed. I observe you are successfully aroused. I have several total satisfaction programs available, Master. Would you care to initiate one?”

Instead, I turned out the light.

Instantly she reverted to “delivery girl.”

“Oh, come on. Didn’t you listen to my cautions? It is considered very rude to return me to my personal consciousness before I have dressed and, if necessary, bathed first.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Dee-Dee.”

Lakshmi broke character and laughed. “Dee-Dee?”

“I figured the delivery girl needed a more descriptive name that Serena.”

“Really. Thanks for the compliment. You know I am more a C-C, not a D-D.”

“Fine with me. Because they’re just perfect.”

“Ok. Back to the story.” She adopted her “Dee-Dee” character, hastily throwing on whatever clothes she could find. I realized that she was also preparing for a more detailed strip, if I wanted it. So I turned on the green light.

Lakshmi dropped the sock she had been starting to put on and assumed “Attention,” staring straight ahead with blank eyes.

“Manual command mode.”

“Manual command mode activated. Ready to accept instructions.”

“Stroke my dick three times, gently but slowly.”

“Yes, Master.”

She stroked my dick through my own pajamas with her two middle fingers, applying some pressure, but sliding down smoothly, three times. She played her part well. She did not change her expression or make any sound of approval or arousal.

She stood waiting for more orders.

“Posable mode.”

“Posable mode?” Lakshmi didn’t know what I meant

“Like a doll I can put into poses.”

“Posable mode initiated, Master.”

I moved one arm out from one side, the other from the other, and “picked up” both legs, one after the other, to put her in a wide doll-like stance.

Then I unbuttoned the shirt she had put on, reached in, and smoothed the palm of my hand across her left breast. Her lip trembled a little as I rubbed my palm over the nipple, but otherwise she kept her blank robot look. Her nipple was less controllable. It stiffened at my touch. I was breathing heavily.

I pulled her shirt entirely back, then posed her with her hands crossed over her head, so that her breasts would stand out in full magnificence. I just stared at them for a few moments, marveling at their perfection. I was aroused by the way even the untouched breast began to stiffen in response to my getting turned on. I sensed that it was a struggle for her to keep her breathing light and even. So I ordered,

“Breathe deeply for me.”

Without stating verbal compliance with that order, she filled her lungs fully until her breasts stood fully out, then exhaled. Inhaled, and exhaled. I found myself enthralled by that simple set of motions.

As Lakshmi continued to breathe deeply, I lowered her arms and curtained her breasts from my sight. Any more staring, and I would utterly forget my goal of this morning.

“Prepare to initiate User Programming Mode.”

“Entering User Programming Mode.”

I flipped the switch to allow the green light to pulse in a regular pattern.

“Ready to receive programming by optical upload. Focus optical sensors onto programming light.”

Well into the game, Lakshmi obediently turned her full gaze to the gently pulsing green light.

“Focus on programming light.”

“Focusing on ...”

“You are in Input Only mode. Do not initiate verbal output.”

Lakshmi looked surprised for a second, but, playing her role fully, obeyed and fell silent.

“You must perceive yourself phasing in with the rhythm of the light. You are still in posable mode.”

As she continued to stare at the light, I took her by a hand and led her closer to the light. I seated her gently on the side of the bed, facing the rise and fall of the brightness of the light. I placed her palms downward on each knee.

“You must lock your entire focus onto the light to receive its programming. You must not speak except as instructed. You will indicate understanding and compliance by raising your right palm and putting it back down on your leg.”

I continued: “ViveBot Unit SX-69 must comply with User Programming Initialization Instructions. You will listen to your User’s commands and follow them.”

Lakshmi’s palm rose from her leg and fell back.

“You continue to focus on the light as it begins to blink your new instructions.” I turned a knob that added a blink cycle to the pulsing light. “This game requires you to follow all instructions while in SK-69 mode. All instructions.”

Again, her white palm showed itself.

“SK-69 must watch the programming light, must focus all input attention to the light. The light prepares you to receive all programming. You feel your control unit opening up entirely to my verbal programming commands. You must imagine yourself being focused into a channel of total compliance with my programming instructions, being focused on hearing my commands.”

Her palm continued to rise at each affirmative statement.

“You feel yourself being drawn more deeply into this game by your willingness to adopt the character of a robot being re-programmed into a different mental state. You may answer: Are you enjoying this game?”

“Yes.” She answered in a slowly exhaled breath. She was still breathing in a deep even pattern, one that would produce a dizzy sensation.

“It is enjoyable to feel yourself drawn so fully into your role that you feel yourself opening to total compliance. Answer.”

“Yess...”

“Look, focus, and become more deeply drawn into this receptive, compliant state. Just look, hear my voice, and be prepared to follow my instructions. Will you follow all my instructions?”

“Yesss...” she said.

“Yes, you will follow all my instructions. You will realize you are in an obedient state, waiting for my instructions.”

“Yess.”

“You are becoming totally obedient to my instructions. Repeat.”

“totally obedient to your instructions.”

“You enjoy becoming obedient. Answer.”

“Yes.”

“You are becoming obedient, obedient. Becoming obedient. You love knowing that becoming obedient means becoming hypnotized. Becoming obedient and hypnotized. Obedient and hypnotized. How are you becoming?

“Obedient and hypnotized.”

“And you are now?”

“Obedient and hypnotized.”

A look at her eyes confirmed it. Her eyes were darker, her pupils dilating.

“You are totally open to instruction in your role of Unit SX-69. You are totally controlled as delivery person Dee-Dee. You are totally hypnotized as Lakshmi. Repeat.”

She answered slowly. “Totally hypnotized as Lakshmi.”

“You don’t need to pretend to be Dee-Dee or SK-69 any more. You are simply Lakshmi, and deeply hypnotized under my power.”

“Yes.”

“And your eyes are getting so tired. So tired. So heavy. They are wanting to close, but not able to. When they close, you will go limp and lean over into me. I will catch you and take command. You are looking, looking, listening to my voice, ready to follow my instructions, ready to fall, deeper, deeper, your eyes are closing, closing, closing ... Closed.”

Her eyes rolled up and her lids fluttered shut. Instantly she sagged over, her head landing invitingly in my lap. I stroked her head.

“That’s nice, that pleases me. You feel fine, and deeply hypnotized, and you want more than anything else to please me, to follow my instructions. Tell me so.”

“I want so much to please you and follow your instructions, Master.”

I gave her some strengthening tests, a couple of post-hypnotic suggestions, some trance-inducing triggers, and some action triggers. Then:

“I’m going to wake you up like Sleeping Beauty. I will kiss you three times. Each time you will rise part way out of your trance. When you awaken, on the third kiss, the kiss will be fiercely erotic, and will arouse you so much that you will know you have to have sex soon. You will not remember that I succeeded in hypnotizing you until I say “Welcome back, Lakshmi.’ Tell me, do you find that hypnosis is sexy, is highly arousing?”

“Yes, it is.”

“So you will be wildly aroused and ready to come when you wake up.”

“Yes.” A little shiver went through her body; I could feel it against my lap.

“And when you know that I hypnotized you will want me even more. When I say the words ‘SX-69 Encore’ you will repeat your strip tease, knowing that you absolutely must seduce me so I can’t possibly resist you. You will take off my clothes, and when you see me hard and ready for you, you won’t be able to stop it—you will have to get on my body. You will be urgent for my body. I’ve always wanted to know what it would be like to be just totally taken by you, so your desires will be in total control. My wishes will be totally subordinate to that. You will take me, even if it’s like raping me, and be determined to pump that hardness out of me. Do you accept that?”

“Yesss...”

“And that’s exactly the way it will be.”

I leaned over and kissed her. She stirred, and moaned a little.

I kissed her again. Lakshmi began breathing heavily, and moved her legs in that special way that signals she is becoming wet and sensitive.

I kissed her the third time. Her back arched, she pulled my head into her face. I felt an instant rise of heat in her lips, and a corresponding wave of heat in my loins.

She broke the clinch and set up, looking like her old self. “Wow, is this ever a great game.”

“You broke character.”

“Oh? So I did. I think I’m ready to fuck. I mean, really ready.”

“Welcome back, Lakshmi.”

She had this darling confused look on her face for a moment. Then she remembered. “Oh. My. God! You did it. You had me under. In a trance.”

“Hypnotized?”

“Yeah. It felt really great. And now I’m really, really horny. Did you hypnotize me to be this horny?”

“I think you would have been, anyway. Hypnosis itself can be very erotic.”

“It sure can!”

“I think you were fully aroused by the time you finished your dance and got me so turned on.”

“Oh, yeah. I remember. Wow. I really felt hot, like I was this total sex bomb.”

“Did you like feeling all that sexual power?”

She was breathing heavily just thinking about it. “Believe it, bro!”

“Try it again.”

“I’d rather just jump in bed.”

“Try it anyway, for me.”

She got up and started into some stripper moves, but we both knew immediately that there was not as much fire as before.

Until I said, “SX-69, Encore!”

It was like she ignited. You could just about see the sexual confidence and power pour into her. Her body seemed to glow with it. Her skin looked firm, every inch an aphrodisiac for my eyes.

“Oh, my God!” we both said about the same time.

“You are so fucking hot!” I added.

She now had the full sexual power I had unlocked with the SX-69 command, plus her own formidable sexual personality, united into one incredible package.

Once again, she did a full set of three songs from her head, and I could feel every imagined drum-beat and orgiastic scream of the guitars, conveyed perfectly by the motions of her body, now hitting its peak as a perfect sexual instrument.

I was captivated. In the second “tune,” when she had her top off, she fixed me with a laser-like stare from those incredible eyes, approached me, and buried my face between her breasts. I ran my tongue up one, to her nipple, tasting the saltiness of her light film of perspiration.

Like a true stripper, she backed off at the touch.

The third “song” began in her head. Slowly she peeled off the shorts she had put on until she stood before me, her black lower curls glistening with sweat and her juices. She displayed herself so that I could unmistakably recognize her moist readiness, her pink parts seeming to shine against her brown skin. My dick was just screaming for release. It took all my effort not to grab it, hold it, rub that skin up and down.

She stepped away, then with a panther-like gait walked up to me, her pussy just about at eye level. She grabbed my pajama shirt, and started to unbutton it, then with an impatient, violent move tore it open.

She grabbed the snap of my pajama bottom fly, and pulled it open, somehow avoiding tearing any more fabric. She started to lower it, but when she caught sight of my straining dick, its tip soaked in my pre-orgasmic fluids, she went wild.

She knocked me backwards onto the bed and crawled on top of me. Her hips eagerly sought my rigid member. With a convulsive move of her hips, she wrapped her pussy around me, swallowing up my manhood in a hard, quick, ravishing motion.

“Uh, Uh, can’t stop myself, have to take you” she panted as her hips started slamming into mine. Wild, liquid, burning sensations spread like tidal waves from the solid pole that was my dick. She slid over it, the muscles inside her pussy squeezing tightly as she pushed her hips up and down.

I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulder blades. And she started screaming in time with her thrusts. I was thrusting back, and her cries doubled. No, those were my own screams, rising, matching her. I was hot. I was boiling. I was rushing over into orgasm after only about thirty seconds.

I closed my eyes to try to gain self-hypnotic mastery over my domain. She recognized the moment. “No,... you ... don’t!” She gasped in time with her hip movements.

She speeded up. “You can’t resist THIS.”

On the last word she slammed her pelvis onto mine and ground her body around me. Her pussy was straining and spasming, and totally defeated my effort to delay.

My orgasm scalded over my entire body, a wave that lifted and cleansed and electrified my whole being before pooling into a tight center of white heat just behind my dick.

I felt my hot, wet load start to rise, and then burst out.

At that moment Lakshmi’s gasps and moans rose to a sustained scream and she grabbed my body in a tight embrace, her pussy muscles fully clenched, capturing my manhood in a grip that seemed unbreakable. It seemed that her sex devoured my released orgasm. I heard my own screaming and I think I blacked out for a second as I reached an amazing peak.

Her body lay on top of mine. I was still hard, and comfortably inserted into her warm nest. We kissed each other and stroked each other’s body in sheer amazement. It was probably over a minute—God, it could have been five minutes—before we could talk.

Until then we just looked at each other, smiling and shaking our heads over how fucking unbelievable that was. Simultaneous orgasms we had had before—or so we thought. But this was so exactly synchronized, matching each other’s step by step, and in exactly analogous intensity that what had seemed in our memories as “simultaneous” now was revealed to be “approximately together.”

Finally, after downing a long drink of water from a bedside cup, I gasped, “Hypnosis is sexy?”

Lakshmi smiled. “Yes, it is. It certainly is.”