The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSONAL COMPANION UNIT SX-69

By Arel Gaze

CHAPTER FOUR—Call in a Friend

“Lakshmi, I assume you hypnotized me, somehow?”

“Yes. One of the ‘programs’ I imagined for SX-69 was a total domination exotic dance. You seemed to zero right in on it. Here I thought you wanted to be a hypno-master, but it seems you have a thing for being a hypno-slave.”

“Well, I kind of like both.”

“You like being a slave better, I think.”

I shook my head.

“Just watch.” She pulled up the tee-shirt she was wearing. She cupped one breast with her hand, then teased the nipple with the finger of another. “Let’s get hard,” she commanded.

I felt my tired, limp dick suddenly stand up, rapidly, very rapidly going rigid. It felt good and hurt at the same time.

“Time to stroke.”

My right hand moved without my thinking about it and began to pump away. I couldn’t stop.

“That hurts,” I complained. But I kept pumping.

“Then I’ll be merciful. You’re full of sperm, ready to come out.’”

And I felt it was so.

“Stop stroking.”

Now I felt the frustration of wanting release and not being able to encourage it.

“Explode.”

Instantly I felt an orgasm grip me with irresistible power, and I shot my wad without further encouragement.

I loved that. “Thank you, my Goddess,” I heard myself saying.

“You’re welcome. Just for that, you can remember our sex.”

Memories flooded into my consciousness. She had kept me hard for a full hour, pumping her to orgasm four times. In between, I had done a great strip-tease of my own. She woke me up and hypnotized me again, repeatedly. She really got into it. I remembered how hot it made her each time she put me under.

Under her commands I directed her to several web sites on hypnosis, including the mind control parts of alt.sexstories.com. She had us try a couple of the stories, always on the fem-dom side.

Somewhere in the joy I felt as I remembered my complete submission to my Goddess, here was a hard, repressed kernel of anger when I remembered her making me kiss her ass. Where did this come from? I wondered.

“I’m not sure I like this. I wasn’t expecting you to get so deeply into being a hypno-dom.”

“You did order me to, you know.”

“What?”

“You said my desires would be in total control, and you would be entirely subordinate to them.”

“I only meant that for that one strip.”

“Then you should have said so.”

“Well, we should just correct that mistake.”

“But, you see, dear Ari, that’s not my ... desire”

“I don’t care.”

“You will. You are my breast slave!”

She suddenly opened her shirt. And there were her breasts. My chest started pounding, and I just had to look, and look, and keep looking. And suddenly they were the only things to look at. I felt privileged to look at them, privileged because my Mistress, my Goddess, allowed them to rule me. I heard myself speak:

“I am your breast slave, my Goddess.”

“You must tell me the truth. You will answer all my questions freely. Have you ever had any homosexual relations?”

“No, Goddess.”

“Mmm.” She sounded oddly disappointed. “Not even any experimenting?”

“Well, when we were thirteen or fourteen there were three of us who kind of compared hard-ons.”

“How did you do?”

“I was crowned champion.”

“Was that it?”

“Just about. One of them said as the champion, my prize could be that he would either give me a hand job or blow me. He had to tell me what that last meant, and I thought it was gross and went home. He turned out to be gay. Come to think of it, the whole contest was his idea.”

“Do you still consider yourself the champion?”

“I haven’t really worried about it. You seem to like what I have.”

“How about your friend Steve? Would you still be champion?”

“I have no idea.”

“You guys play handball. Haven’t you seen each other in the shower?”

“We’ve showered at the same time. But, you know, we don’t get hard-ons, and we certainly don’t check out each other’s packages. At least, I don’t.”

“Well, I’m curious. Here’s what you’re going to do. You know he’s propositioned me?”

“I was beginning to suspect him of having too much interest.”

“So you’re going to call him up. And here’s what you’ll say:”

I got my instructions, which she did not bother to hide from my conscious memories. I called Steve. I asked if he was free the next morning, and could he come over while she was exercising at her gym. “It’s about Lakshmi. I’d like you to come when she’s out, between ten and twelve. Please. It’s important.”

“About Lakshmi? Sure thing, old buddy. I hope things are all right between you.”

Oh, yes! Did he ever ooze false sincerity. I could practically hear him thinking that if we split up he could move in all the more quickly.

“It’s O.K. But it is important. I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow.”

I hung up. “You’ve pleased your Goddess, Ari.”

A wave of pleasure swept through me.

“Now, tell me about this thing I just read about, this ‘shock hypnosis.’”

Steve duly arrived at ten on Sunday. He was dressed in a tailored polo shirt and perfectly fitting Dockers. Now, I am far from being a tub of goo. But I knew I did not have the body that Steve did.

Lakshmi hadn’t even made me forget what it was I was supposed to do. It hurt, even though I felt forced to comply. She had spent literally all day Saturday finding various ways to hypnotize me and strengthen my trance. Well, perhaps it is possible that you can be hypnotized into doing what you don’t want to do, especially when the hypnotist is some sort of natural at it. But maybe there was some twisted part of me that enjoyed what she suggested I do, or simply I was such a submissive that I loved it.

I don’t know.

But, as I said, I called Steve Saturday afternoon hinting, though denying, some sort of marital problem with Lakshmi. Steve, a hound who, I knew, was developing a hot-on for Lakshmi (and who wouldn’t?) wasted no time in coming over.

I gave him a drink and sat down on a chair facing the sofa. There was a little something in his drink to make him more suggestible and compliant. Steve’s back was turned both to the outside door and the door to our bedroom. I told him Lakshmi was out, but she was really hiding in the bedroom, listening.

After a little small talk, we got down to it.

“So, what’s this problem with Lakshmi, old buddy? Trouble in bed?”

“Oh, no. Our sex is fabulous. It’s just this other thing ... it’s weird. I don’t know how to deal with it.”

“Well, what?”

“It’s just... it’s totally strange to the Western mind.”

“Go on.” Steve was becoming visibly frustrated.

“You know, in India they have these books of ancient wisdom...”

“Yeah.”

“Like, the Kama-Sutra is the best known.”

Steve nodded and got a little flushed at the mention of the legendary Hindi marital advice manual.

“Well, there are other ancient disciplines. Mental disciplines. And, well, the balance is totally out of our relationship.”

Dear Reader, between putting me in and out of trances all day, and bopping me whenever she wanted to, and making me call my hand-ball partner over for a long-dong contest, you could truthfully say that the balance in our marriage was totally out of whack. Lakshmi had devoured erotic mind control stories and hypnosis web sites. She had particularly liked the idea of “shock hypnosis.”

In just over a week Lakshmi had gone from doubting hypnosis was real to becoming an obsessed hypno-dom, all because of my carelessness in wording a post-hypnotic suggestion. Her desires were running rampant, and they were in control, not only of me, but of herself. And she just adored hypnosis, especially erotic hypnosis. She had even tapped my own knowledge of hypnotic techniques to devise a script of what I was supposed to do to Steve.

Oh, yes, I thought as I went into my spiel. It’s no lie. The balance has totally left our relationship.

I went on: “When she made her recent trip back to see her relatives in Bombay she also visited an uncle who is a mind control guru. And the things she learned. Well, I really can’t resist anything she says. If she wants no sex for a month, that’s the way it is. If she wants it ten times in one day, then she can make me do it.

“She’s taken total control of my life. Every decision is hers. The sex, when she wants it, is great consolation. I’m hornier than a teenager, and what goes down beats any fantasy I ever had. Her body drives me wild as it enslaves me.”

I could tell that this description of our supposed sex life—hell, it was practically our real sex life as it was now. was exciting Steve.

I went on. I pretended to struggle to get the words out. I filled what I was saying with more pregnant pauses than William Shatner at his most portentious. “I want you ... to ... No, can’t ask. I want ... no. I can’t say it. I know: ... What if... some ... friend ... some friends ... intervened? Took me to a ... reprogrammer... one of those guys who breaks cult brainwashing.”

Steve was hanging on to every word. “What does this entail, I mean, if someone told a guy like that how it happens with you, what would he be told?”

“I said her body enslaved me. That’s literally true.”

“She screws that good?”

“Well, yeah, but even before that, it’s her breasts.”

Steve’s eyes widened.

“Her breasts?”

“Yes. I don’t know if you’ve noticed them...” (like hell I didn’t know he had) “... but they are really fine. You can’t imagine how fine unless you’ve actually seen them. They make your head spin. And now this uncle of hers has shown her that they are naturally hypnotic.”

Steve scoffed. “Oh, come on!”

“Oh, yes. Believe it! They are simply amazing. They’re the best I’ve ever seen, movies, Playboy, anyplace. Heffner would give her the damned magazine just to run them in one issue. And that’s before she was told that she was one of only a few dozen women in the world who have such perfect breasts that if she wants to they can put any straight man ... or lesbian for that matter ... just under.”

Steve still had this look, like, “are you nuts?” on his face.

“Yeah, think about it. You know men are hard-wired to automatically look at breasts. You know how much effort it takes every day not to glance down at some women’s breasts, just an average good rack, and look above the chin, only?

“I mean, why shouldn’t that be? We are made so we are supposed to look at good, firm, healthy breasts. It’s genetic. In the wild, in cave-man days, firm, round breasts with nice nipples meant that the woman could nurture and feed your babies and make them healthy, and your genes would go on. Only today checking them out is considered impolite, even harassing. So we smother than natural impulse.

“But some, you just can’t fight. I’m sure you’ve noticed that’s true with some women. You realize you’ve looked the wrong place just that fraction of a moment too long, and you almost can’t look away. Maybe Lakshmi is one of them for you? Come on, you can admit it. I was that way the first time I saw her.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I just can’t help myself. I’ve stared at her and I’m sure she’s noticed.”

By this time Lakshmi had stepped into the doorway to the bedroom. She nodded “Yes” at that.

“So imagine what it would be like to actually see her breasts. I tell you, you literally can’t look away. No real man could. You just look at them, and you think you ought to look away, but you always just decide to look for a second longer, than another second, then another, and you just keep looking, and soon you know you can’t stop looking, and then you know you don’t want to stop looking. Then you realize that’s just what she wants, so you know just then that you must keep looking because it’s what she wants, and you’ll do anything she wants because you’ve been looking at her breasts. That’s the way it is for me.”

“Wow.”

“And it works on other men. I know. She’s done it to them.” I put a small choke or sob into my voice. “In front of me. She’s turned into a real dominatrix, in her own way. No chains, no whips, no leather, but now I know why some people love domination.

“Oh, that sounds awful.” Steve didn’t sound like he really believed this was so bad. He was making sympathetic sounds, but I remembered how he had gone on about a porn film called Wanda Whips Wall Street. Like it was the hottest film ever.

“I want ... I wish ...” I pretended again to struggle with the words.

“You want out?” Steve helpfully asked.

I nodded.

By now, Lakshmi had crept to the entry door. She silently opened it, then swung it shut, hard, as if she had just come in and discovered us.

Steve jumped, startled, and turned around to see a wrathful-looking but beautiful Lakshmi bearing down on us. She wore form-fitting sweat pants and a tight zip up top. She was supposed to have been at the gym, but if you thought a moment you would realize that she wouldn’t really go in such a snug outfit and certainly not with her eyes fully made up.

Steve didn’t have a moment for realization. Or any thought.

She pointed at me. ”Ari! Under! Now!

I didn’t have to pretend. I fell into an instant trance.

“Open your eyes and look at me, slave.”

I did so. Steve’s eyes were bugging out in shock, and in awe at this demonstration of her mysterious “Oriental” mind control powers.

“Tell your mistress, did you tell him about the power...?” She wordlessly indicated her breasts.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I’ll punish you later.”

“Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistess.”

Her supposed rage was magnificent.

“Now I supposed I have to do something about this.”

She stood for a minute. “All right, Steve, prepare for a treat.”

Steve’s eyes took on a look that was fearful and hopeful all at once.

“You’ve always wanted to see my breasts, haven’t you?”

Steve was obviously speechless. He simply nodded.

“I’ve seen you looking at them, when you think I didn’t notice. It’s all right. I know I have breasts that you can’t help staring at. Everyone does it.”

Not too fast, not too slowly, she pulled her jacket zipper down and opened it.

Her breasts were displayed perfectly.

“It’s always a treat to look at my breasts. They are wonderful, they are powerful, they pull you in, and, why, they’re hypnotizing you, simply hypnotizing you. Looking at them just makes certain that you are under my power as soon as you know you can’t look away.”

Steve’s eyes widened in shock, and then drained of all their life.

“And you are under,” Lakshmi continued, “under, under, under their power, fully under their power right NOW!”

Steve swayed. As I had been told to, I rose and caught him before he could fall.

“Well, what do you think of that?” she asked me.

“Even if I weren’t hypnotized, I’d be in shock and awe.”

“You are still hypnotized?”

“Yes, even though I appear to be totally normal and awake, as you commanded, my Goddess.”

“Ooh, I like that.”

Of course, I felt a wave of pleasure as my Goddess rewarded me with her approval.

She slipped the finger cymbals on.

“Steve,” she commanded, “you are under the deep hypnotic spell of my breasts, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am,” he responded helplessly.

“You can open your eyes and look at them some more, while Ari tells you just how deeply they enslave you.”

Slowly, Steve opened his eyes. Goddess had decided to use my expertise. So as Steve stared at her breasts, or, drawn by the sound of the cymbals, I told her how he could not possibly disobey their power, and stage by stage deepened his trance.

“Pass control of this slave back to me, Slave Ari.”

“Steve?”

“Yes Ari,” he said tonelessly.

“As one slave to another, as a slave as deeply under the rightful control of this Goddess I tell you that her voice giving you an order is a pleasure second only to obeying that order. You will see that I obey her in all things, and you will be grateful to me for calling you here so you can taste the joy of belonging entirely to her in all things.”

As I said that, Lakshmi was penetrating his mind, or so I’m sure it felt to him, with the dominating stare of her deep brown eyes.

“The Goddess will speak to you now, and give you your first orders.”

Lakshmi did not break eye contact. She held him utterly helpless with them. Then she spoke.

“Slave Steve, you will now watch Slave Ari’s absolute obedience to me and learn how to please your Goddess.”

Steve shuddered with pleasure when she addressed him.

She ordered me to take off my clothes. Three or four times she made my cock rise to full erection and then soften on her command. She told it to get moist, and a large drop of pre-cum fluid appeared on its tip.

“Now, both of you slaves, suckle at my breasts and fall even more deeply under their power.”

Deep down within me I felt but instantly suppressed a rebellious rage as Steve’s mouth fastened on to her right breast. I, in turn, fell to her left, and gently took her stiff nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my lips before I started to nibble. As we took our positions on either side of Lakshmi and gently fastened our mouths to her stiff nipples she moaned and squirmed with pleasure. After a little while:

“That’s enough, slaves. That was very good. It gave me pleasure.”

I felt a small wash of happiness, like a little orgasm, rush through me at those words.

“Did you see this slave shudder in pleasure at my praise, Slave Steve?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

“You’ll soon feel the same. Slave Ari, make it so.”

Once again, I followed my Goddess’s orders, this time to condition Steve to experience bodily pleasure on hearing any word of praise from her.

“You’ll do anything to feel this pleasure, won’t you Steve? As I do.”

“Yes, Ari.”

Lakshmi took control again. “You two slaves must tell me the truth. Have you ever had a hypnotic submission fantasy?”

“Yes,” I admitted. “No,” replied Steve.

“Does either of you have a secret feeling of being attracted to good looking men?”

“No, or very little at least,” I answered.

“Yes. I have been turned on secretly by other men.”

Even in my state I was surprised.

“Steve, is Ari’s body desirable to you?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Ari, stand up.”

I did so.

“You will love this, Steve. Just watch. Ari, get hard for me now.”

My cock began to stiffen.

“Harder and harder. Fully erect, now.”

It sprang into life, and stood rigidly out.

“In case you’re wondering, Steven, Ari has seven and a half inches. Except ... Ari, I know you can grow some more. Get harder and longer for me.”

She produced a tape measure from somewhere and measured me.

“You see, eight inches.”

“Slave Steve, you are wanting to turn us both on, give us both pleasure.”

Oh, no! some level of me protested.

“Ari, you like firm muscled, strong, hard-bodied women, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And you think those are fine qualities in a man, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then you no longer have an reason to resist the effect of those qualities in a man as well as a woman. I know that this is a new idea to you, but it would please your mistress if we could get excited together. So I want you to look at Steve. Steve, stand up before us.”

Steve did so. “Very good, Steve, you gave me pleasure.”

He gasped and shuddered, and I could see that his cock was becoming rigid again in his pants.

“Do you like Ari’s nice, long, hard cock, Steve? Does it turn you on?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Do you ordinarily swing both ways, Steve?”

“No. A little bit when I was in high school. But sometimes some men get me excited.”

“What makes you excited about men, Steve?” Lakshmi asked.

“The idea of getting erections. I like to go to strip bars. The girls turn me on, but when a guy has an obvious boner, that just makes it that much more intense. I ... I fantasize about touching it.”

“I know just how you feel. I like that in you, Steve, very much.”

Steve moaned in pleasure.

My own cock had been softening. At this point the idea of my private parts being discussed as sex objects for my wife and another man did not act as a turn-on. After all, I had not been ordered otherwise. Yet.

“I’d love it if we all turned each other on. Steve, you will want to show both of us what you’ve got, when I permit it. I want you to start thinking of the best, the sexiest way you can strip for us. You’ll particularly want to get Ari here all hot and bothered.

“Ari, I want you to realize that men have beautiful bodies. The line of their sides as their wide chests taper into their narrow, hard hips and butt, the way you can see the definition of their chest muscles without breasts getting in the way. The firmly defined arm muscles, the way the tight cords of their buns and thigh muscles are more firmly defined because they have less fat there to smooth out the lines. The abrupt hardness of a fit male body, like yours, like Steve’s here.”

“You’re beginning to understand how a woman like me can get turned on by that. You can imagine experiencing it. That’s right, imagine how it could turn you on. Don’t resist. You want to feel what I do, because that can help you pleasure me better.”

I began to feel appreciation for the way we are shaped. I had always considered the male body clunky and graceless. But ...

“Think back to the Olympics. Think of divers, of gymnasts, male gymnasts, male divers, male sprinters, male swimmers with their powerful legs and arms.”

Images of some of these stars flooded into my mind. I could see how these bodies could strike a person as erotic.

“Now, I’m very visual, for a woman. Men’s bodies turn me on. But, you know, men are much more visual. That’s why my breasts so easily hypnotize. And that’s why my suggestions that you are erotically affected by men’s bodies are working. I’m not asking you to have sex with a man. I’m not going to do that. I just want you to lose your inhibitions about letting out your natural admiration for a beautiful male body. A beautiful male body will have something of the same effect that a woman’s would.”

“Oh, Steve, you can do your strip for us now. If you can make Ari really hard, that would truly please me.”

Steve began to perform a slow athletic strip tease. He began, interestingly enough, with his trousers, so we could see how his legs were firm, well muscled, but rather slim. All the time, his jockey shorts hugged an ass that I suddenly realized was very delightful to look at. It bunched nicely into tight, strong muscles. I could see how it moved his body, uncoiling like a spring.

Lakshmi was breathing heavily as Steve took off his shirt and undershirt, slowly. He struck poses, showing his well-developed abs and triceps. My cock was getting harder and harder as it went on. Clever Lakshmi, she had me stroking her breasts while this was going on. Whatever part of me might have rebelled at the homoeroticism could always tell me that it was those smooth brown tits that did it.

Steve stood before us just in his jockeys. He looked at my lengthened member and smiled at it. Slowly he lowered his underpants and let his own rod out.

It was fully erect. I didn’t think it was as long as mine, but it had a nice smooth look when hard. He was circumcised, and his head was a deep pink color. Steve seemed to be directing his attention to getting me hard, and he succeeded. I was deeply surprised when I felt my dick start to fill, to harden, and finally to become rigid, practically quivering with arousal.

He was finished with his strip, and awaiting further orders.

“I love that, Slave Steve,” said Lakshmi. Steve moaned in such deep pleasure that I thought he would launch his wad right then.

“Sit on my other side, Slave Steve.”

So Lakshmi, still wearing her exercise pants but bare from the waist up sat happily between us two naked hypnotized men. Steve acted and looked like he was in the trance he was. I was still in the normal-appearing state Lakshmi had put me in to entrap Steve.

She reached down and held us both. “Yes, as I thought. Longer, bigger over-all.” She addressed those words to me. “Thicker.” That for Steve. Both very hard. Now, I want you to reach over and touch each other. Each man hold the other’s cock, good and tight.”

It took me a second or so to accept that order. Steve’s hand was on my cock, and the unexpected thrill I got when he grasped me melted my remaining inhibition.

I could tell what Lakshmi meant when she said his shorter dick was thicker. At my touch, Steve parted his lips and moaned in pleasure.

“You like it too, Ari,” Lakshmi commanded.

“Look at my breasts, both of you. They make you harder. Stare at them while your hands amplify each other’s pleasure.”

I felt myself grow hotter, and at the same time I could feel Steve’s rod twitch and turn harder.

“You love this. You love holding onto each other’s cocks, squeezing them. Now, watch me play with my nipples. I’m going to make them hard and happy, just like you are going to make each other’s dicks hard and happy. If I stroke my left breast, Steve, you stroke Ari. When I stroke my right breast, Ari stroke Steve.

Lakshmi stroked her left breast, three times. Steve obediently pumped me. Then the reverse. Had I moaned the way Steve moaned at my touch?

Lakshmi then rubbed both nipples. And we both started jerking each other.

“Now you can’t stop. You will jack each other off. Stay in rhythm. Pump together, One ... two. One ... two.”

Her count started slowly, then speeded up a bit.

“Now you can’t stop. Just keep going in that rhythm. See how hard you each are, how hot. How you are filling up with heat within you, heat that wants to be released. But you can’t release it until I tell you to. And when I do, you will come together. Stroke each other. Stroke. Stroke. That’s right. I love it.”

Oh, God I felt a real wave of pleasure at that that almost made me feel I was ready to come. I realized my pole had gotten more excited, maybe even bigger, and I felt Steve’s cock fill my hand more fully, and he was beginning to pant.

“Oh, God,” Lakshmi said. “I think I know why men like to watch lesbian scenes. Go at it boys!”

She reached into her pants, and started stroking herself within it them. Very quickly she aroused herself.

“Yes, yes, you feel your sperm taking over, gathering, ready to shoot out. You are making each other’s sperm want to come out. You want to make him come! You want to make him come. You want me to come. I’m ... I’m getting ready, and so ... are ... you!”

“Now stroke! Stroke” Get ready, get ready, it’s starting to crash. ...”

She was gasping these commands. I felt Steve’s firm grasp around my dick, and my orgasm gathered, gathered, and held.

Laskshmi was squirming and saying “Oh God. Oh God. GODDD! Let it go. Come now Come Come Come.

And heat exploded within my core and out of me. At the same moment I felt Steve’s hot, sticky wetness.

“Very, very good, Slaves. Very good. You need to sleep now. Let’s all curl up and sleep. Just sleep. Deeply sleep. Good night.”

And I was out.