The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSONAL COMPANION UNIT SX-69

By Arel Gaze

CHAPTER FIVE—For Want of a Trigger

A delicious smell from the kitchen awoke me. Lakshi was thawing a curried lamb dish from a few days before. I realized that I was starving.

I became aware of a weight lying across my leg, and smooth skin, and a hand on my dick. I awoke fully to realize Steve’s legs were intertwined with mine, and his hand had remained on my cock after we jerked each other off. The memory did not excite me. The reverse; I felt revulsion. I hated the sticky feeling of nearly-dry cum on my legs.

I realized that I had made Lakshmi into a dangerous hypnotic dominatrix. I remembered the hypnotic trigger I had implanted in our second Saturday hypnotic role-playing session, “dreamy. floaty place.’

I went into the kitchen. Lakshmi turned when she heard me enter. Before she could to anything, I commanded, “floaty boaty plates.” Huh? “Dreamy, creamy, cheesy?”

With a wicked smile she asked, “What was that, Ari?”

“Meaty, beaty grapes.”

“What?”

“Bibbitty bobbity boo!”

She laughed. “Now, that’s too Disney. You see, you can’t say any of your triggers. But I, on the other hand can always go...”

She pointed her finer at me. “You! Under! Now!”

“So you wanted to hypnotize me, didn’t you, Slave?

“Yes, my Goddess.”

“You must be punished.”

“Yes, my Goddess.”

Steve entered just then.

“Ah, Steve, you’re just in time. Slave Ari has been very bad, and you have to help me punish him.”

“What do you mean, I mean, what happened? What’s going on? Did you really hypnotize me, just showing your breasts?”

“Of course I did. It happens all the time.”

“I gotta go.”

“Oh. Really? I’ll just give you one look for the road.”

And she unzipped her jacket, and took about three deep breaths. Steve, of course, was fully under before she exhaled the first time.

She walked around us, regarding our still-naked forms. I felt arousal begin in my tired cock.

“Steve, you help me punish Ari.”

“Yes, My Goddess.”

“Ari, any punishment I decide to give is right, because I am the goddess.”

“Yes, My Goddess.”

“Suppose I have Steve here screw you in the ass. Steve, does Ari have an attractive ass?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

“Do you like it better than his cock?”

“I like his cock better.”

“Why don’t I just make you two do sixty-nine? Would you like that best, Slave Steve?”

“No, unless you ordered me to like it best.”

“What would you like best?”

“Fucking you.”

“So you’re bi—, but more straight than gay.”

“Oh, yes, a lot more.”

“And Ari watching me. That sounds like great fun. You did good, Steve.”

Steve moaned with pleasure and his dick stiffened.

“I don’t know if I could do it with your husband watching.”

“Oh, I can make you do that. And it will be Ari’s doing. He hypnotized me and made he into the most exciting, irresistible exotic dancer the world has ever seen.

“The thing is, and I want you both to hear this and believe it, O.K., boys?”

We chorused, “Yes, My Goddess.”

“The thing is, doing the dance makes me hot, uncontrollably hot. I have to take the man I dance for, right then, right there, by force, and the man is so hot, too, that he can’t put up any kind of fight. He just as to lie back and take it. Ari, is that true?”

“Yes, My Goddess.”

“In a minute, I’m going to do that dance, and I’ll take you both. Maybe one for a while and the other for a while, and decide who is champion. First, though, I want you to feel warmth in your dicks. Warmth, heat. I want them to fill up, to grow, harden, keep growing, keep growing.

“Under my hypnotic control they will grow longer and tbicker than ever before. Feel them getting longer, thicker, harder than ever before.”

And I did feel my member seem to grow heavier.

“Touch it, men. Truthfully, does it feel bigger to you?”

We both answered, “Yes, My Mistress.”

She too out a tape measure and measured me. “Well, over eight and a half inches.”

“I don’t know how long yours was before Steve, but now, " (she measured) “seven and a quarter.”

“Now that you’re that ready, Ari’s going to say the words that will fill me with sexual power that I can unleash with my dance, as soon as I put in this CD.”

She did so, and commanded, “Ari, say the words.”

“Eunuch six-to-nine, on tour!”

“Oh, gee. You can’t say that one, either, can you?”

“Eubie sits till wine, engorge!”

“Hold, on.”

She put her hand to the side of her head, the way Johnnie Carson used to do Karnak the Magnificent. “Ari, remember and unblock.”

I said, “Oh, yes. ‘Unit Sixty-Nine. Encore.’”

Once again the transformation was incredible. Lakshmi was a very sexy woman, and very confident of her sexuality, anyway. But now she was a superwoman of sex, utterly commanding and, as I think I put it earlier, simply radiating sex.

She pushed the button on the CD player and started her strip.

This time the presence of real music made everything even hotter. And there was an additional element that was not present before: She was now dominated by her desire, so that the more that she danced, the hotter she got, and the hotter she got, the hotter she danced.

By the time she took off her top, we were both fully stiff and, I think even larger than she had made us before. Then the sight of her swollen pink pussy lips drove us into an unthinking state of rut. Our wills already dominated by hers, our bodies were now totally dominated by her.

“I am so fucking hot! I’m going to have you both!”

We had been rooted to the spot, standing next to each other. She walked with the erotic grace of a panther, grabbed a dick in each hand, and with them both firmly in grasp, pushed us backwards down the hall, into the bedroom, and to the bed. She pushed us down onto it with a single mighty shove. She was very strong, and I felt weak-kneed all over, helpless.

“I’ve got to try you,” she said to Steve, and I watched as my wife jumped his bones, lowering her sex onto and around him. “You can’t come until I say you can,” she commanded, and started pounding her hips against his. “You are so big, and you feel wonderful in me!”

Steve nearly screamed with the pleasure of that praise.

With a convulsive gesture Lakshmi tore her body off of his, rolled over, and landed on me. She positioned her moist pussy over me and paused.

“That looks very big,” she said. “Too big? But I have to have it!”

She slipped herself over and around me. She felt unusually tight. “Wow! Wow! You are so big, I feel tight as a virgin again! I’m sticking with you!”

And she began to pump, once again, slamming my body into the mattress with the force of her humping.

She found a moment to order, “Steve, this turns you on to see. You have to jack-off. Now!

Steve started to pound his pud in perfect rhythm with Lakshmi’s increasingly frenzied thrusting.

After not very long, Lakshmi ordered, “Come, Come Come,” and we all three shot our wads at once.

She decided that we all should shower, and for perhaps the first time all weekend Lakshmi sat back, satisfied.

We were all awake. I could not rid myself of the sight of Lakshmi lowering her juicy vagina onto another man. But I also knew that she was simply acting on one of those fleeting lustful thoughts that everyone has, thanks to my hypnotic suggestion. What was really driving me slowly and quietly insane was knowing that I could not find a way to stop it.

She addressed us both.

“Well, Steve, Ari, I’ve enjoyed you both.” (Damn it, I shuddered with pleasure at that.) But I much prefer Ari. So good-bye Steve, and you’re going to forget everything.” She zipped down her jacket for him for the last time, entranced him, and removed the memories.

When he was gone, we cleaned up.

I went to bed that night wondering what the next day would bring.