The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Persuasive

Chapter 3

I got home and immediately headed upstairs for a nap. It had been a couple of crazy days. I passed the common upstairs bathroom (each of our rooms had its own half-bath, too) and heard some loud chattering and a single outburst of laughter. The door was only half-closed and there were Perry and her friend Lisa, their hair covered in what looked like aluminum foil, stripped down to bra and shorts. They were obviously in the middle of some sort of hair-dying project. Lisa’s hair was normally sort of a mouse-brown, but it now looked jet black. Perry’s strawberry-blonde was now a bright pink. I noticed immediately that Perry was more developed than I thought she was, and her friend Lisa, who I had always seen in mostly oversized black goth-clothes, was actually pretty stacked. Perry and Lisa both went to the local community college, and Perry lived at home, although As soon as they saw me, their smiles disappeared and the door slammed shut.

I finished the walk to my room and dropped onto my bed.

I lay there thinking about what had happened, and about what was going to happen: about Sabine, and Mrs. Jameson, and even Vicki. I thought about the fact that I had never had actual sex before, and that it felt like I had to change that, and soon, but with whom? And should I use this gift to make it happen or did that mean something I didn’t want? I was confused. Feelings of guilt started to chase the feelings of excitement across my brain. What was I doing? Who was I?

I wasn’t going to sleep. I got up and did a light workout instead; pushups, sit-ups, etc. I’m no crazy athlete or anything, I just found it helped me when my mind got overcrowded with buzzing thoughts. Eventually, Sabine rang the bell for dinner and I headed down. We had a cook, Lucia, who was very good but I almost never saw her. I wasn’t sure Sabine could cook a Hot Pocket.

I got down to the dining room and Sabine was bringing in a steaming dish to the table. I sat down and she put the dish down. She slid in behind me to give me a hug; her hair smelled amazing. I felt her lips close to my ear and felt her hot breath.

“I hope you like it,” she whispered, one hand sliding down over my belly. Just for a moment she was going to go all the way to my crotch, which was hard in anticipation.

I sat there as she disappeared back into the kitchen. A moment later, Perry, her hair now a bright pink, wearing a short skirt, white t-shirt, black suspenders and some stockings that would have made my dad start yelling. She had dark eyeliner on and a bright pink lipstick. Lisa, now with straight, jet-black hair and black skirt, dark black eyeliner and high boots was showing an expanse of pushed-up, pale white cleavage. Sabine came in with the last dish and apologized that dad wouldn’t be home for dinner. No one cared or even acted surprised.

Lisa and Perry sat across from one another, and Sabine sat across from me. As we were serving up dishes, I felt her foot slide up my calf and rest, unmoving but warm, against my crotch.

Lisa immediately started with “So, Billy, I hear your voice is all different now.” She looked at me eagerly, like she expected me to talk like Donald Duck or something.

“Yeah, it changed. The pitch is lower than it was a little, but that might only be until my vocal chords are healed,” I said, enjoying the sensation from below the table.

“Wow,” Lisa said, her eyes widening. “Yeah, I see what Perry means.”

“It’s not exactly lower... it’s just... like, more resonant or something?” Perry told Lisa.

“Yeah, something...” said Lisa, still staring.

“More commanding,” breathed Sabine dreamily.

“What?” asked Perry, turning on our step-mom.

“Nothing, dear,” she replied, and gave me an extra long stroke.

“I like it,” said Lisa, smiling. I tried not to stare at her pale cleavage.

The conversation moved on to mostly about classes at university with Sabine asking most of the questions and Perry and Lisa laughing at inside jokes about various professors. I had occasionally wondered whether Perry liked girls, but if she did, she either liked boys too or was lying her ass off. Sabine’s foot began to move slightly up and down against the crotch of my soft cotton workout pants. It wasn’t as pleasurable as her hand or mouth would have been, but I was hardening quickly and it felt very, very good. Every time I looked over at my step-mother, she wasn’t looking at me, instead involved in her conversation with Perry and Lisa.

Suddenly there was silence. I realized someone had asked me something, but I had been lost in the heavenly feeling of my step-mom’s foot stroking my now fully erect cock through my pants.

“What? Sorry,” I said, looking around. Sabine had a look of pure, predatory happiness on her face.

“I asked,” said Lisa, “if you were planning to go to school here too.”

“I, uh... I don’t know,” I said. “I’ve got a while to really think about it. I really like JYU, but I’d love to hit University of Colorado or something too.”

“I, of course, would love him to stay close,” Sabine said, and her toes did something crazy that felt like she’d wrapped her hand around my dick for a stroke. My breath caught in my throat.

“What do you want to major in?” Lisa asked, looking almost interested.

“Um... engineering, maybe?” I stumbled. Sabine’s foot sped up, stroking deliciously, and I suddenly worried about coming in my pants. I looked, panicked, at Sabine. She glanced once at Lisa and Perry to see if they were looking, then looked me right in the eyes, licking her lips. I felt my balls begin to boil and pulled my chair back from the table suddenly, desperately trying not to blow my load.

“I, er, have to use the restroom. Be right back!” I said, escaping, trying to bend slightly so no one could see the huge, obvious rod sticking out from my pants.

I took a few moments in the bathroom to get myself under control, splashing water on my face. I finally came back in as Perry was clearing up the plates. They had left mine there.

“You done?” asked Perry. She was actually pretty nice as sisters go, and had gotten a lot more so once she left for college a couple of years ago. She only got bitchy when I disrespected her stuff or her privacy, or when certain of her friends were around. Or dad. Dad made her kind of a bitch too.

“Yeah,” I mumbled.

I had a moment.

“Hey Perry, is Lisa staying the night?” I asked, trying to sound chill. She arched an eyebrow at me, wondering what I was up to.

“Yesss... why?” she replied.

“There’s nothing weird about this. Can you send Lisa in to talk to me alone later? Right before you guys go to bed?” I asked. Requested. Suggested.

“Right. Sure. If she wants to,” she said, heading back into the kitchen.

I headed up to my room to get ready for bed.

Later, I was reading in bed, when Sabine came by. She knocked lightly on the door then peeked her head in.

“Hi, baby, how are you feeling?” she purred, like a lazy panther eying easy prey. Her eyes were heavily lidded.

“Doing, fine, thanks Sabine,” I replied, wondering what the next hour had in store. My cock began to stiffen in anticipation and I felt my heart-rate jump.

“I was wondering if you wanted a back rub?” she asked. She had offered before, and it was always very nice, she had good hands.

“Yeah! I mean... yes! Thank you,” I replied.

“Great. I’m going to go get ready for bed and I’ll be right back, ok darling?” she asked and was gone before I could answer.

I laid there for a few minutes, my heart pounding, my adrenaline in overload, imagining all the things that might happen when she came back. There was a soft knock on the door again and she came in. She was wearing a floor length, sheer white peignoir. For a moment I thought it was see through, but I realized that it just looked like it should be, it was so sheer. It hid nothing, accentuating the beautiful roundness of her sculpted breasts and enhancing her slimness. Her platinum blonde hair fell around her shoulders in perfect waves and her lips were only slightly accented by a light red lipstick. Her blue-green eyes looked at me from behind thick, dark lashes.

I sat up and she came in and sat down on my bed, reaching down to help pull my shirt up over my head. Then she climbed up on the bed so that she was on her knees behind me. Her hands began to work on my neck, working down over my upper back to my lower back. It was amazing, and intensely erotic. Her manicured hands went back up to my shoulders and she pressed closer. I felt her breasts, warm and heavy, pushing against my back. I was at full mast as she began running her fingers through my hair, her nails working on my scalp. She seemed to be sliding her breasts up and down against my back and I could feel her hot breath on the nape of my neck. Sabine was breathing heavily.

“Do you like that?” she half-whispered.

I didn’t know if she meant her breasts against my back, or her fingers on my scalp. Either way.

“Yes, I do, Sabine,” I said, trying not to sound tremulous from lust.

“Mmmm, good, darling, I’m so glad.” She leaned back a little and her hands went back to my shoulders. I felt her working the muscles there. It felt so good.

Then both her hands came off me and I heard the shifting of fabric. It was just for a moment and then her hands were back on me, working my neck muscles and around to work on my pecs. Then I felt her lean in again, and felt what had to be her naked breasts on my back. They were warmer and not as slippery-smooth as the fabric had been. I could feel her hard nipples pushing against me. I couldn’t help but push back. Her hands worked my chest, and slid down over my abs and up again, raking gently with her fingernails. I was harder than I had imagined possible, and almost trembling with need. Maybe this “slow boil” idea had been a bad one. Her tits slid up and down against me.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. “I’m so glad to do this for you, my darling,” she said, right behind my ear. “Am I missing anywhere you need me to work on?” Her voice was heavy with meaning. There was a pregnant pause.

“Yes, there is, Sabine,” I breathed huskily. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Yes, darling? What?” she asked. She was going to make me say it. Her hands stopped stroking my abs and rested low enough that her fingers were almost on the waistband of my pants. Her breasts felt hot against my back.

“Lower... under my waistband...”

“Yes? Is there something there you want me to massage?” Her hands did slide down so that her fingers were under my waistband. I could feel them there, not even an inch from my straining cock, resting in my pubic hair. She moved her body up and down against my back, and her nipples were easy to feel now, hard and ready.

“Yes. Please,” I whispered.

“Please what? What do you want your step-mom to do, darling?” I felt her lips kiss the back of my shoulder.

“Oh god,” I said trembling, “please...”

“Just tell me what you want,” she purred and her tits pushed against me again.

“Please, Sabine...”

“Mommy,” she whispered, almost too soft to hear. “If you want something, you’ll have to call me ‘mommy’, darling.” Her fingers moved almost imperceptibly closer to my hardness, and deeper down.

“Your hands...”

“Just say it.”

“Mommy, please touch my...” I faltered again.

“Say it,” the barest whisper against my back.

“My cock... please touch my cock...” I begged.

Her fingers, so warm and soft and perfect, wrapped around the base of my hard dick and slide up, ever so slowly, to the head and back down. I moaned. Her other hand slid down further until my taut balls were cupped gently. Her hand was the perfect pressure as she started to jack me slowly, almost torturously slowly.

“Oh, yes, Sabine...” I leaned back against her lush, warm pillows. Her hands were my world.

“Mommy,” she corrected in a hushed sigh. “Do you want me to keep going, darling?”

“Yes, mommy,” I pleaded as her hand continued its slow, heavenly motion up and down my shaft. “Please don’t stop.”

“Such a good boy...,” she said. Her hands disappeared from my cock and the warm presence left my back. I saw a blur of white lace, the sides of large, supple breasts and blonde hair as she slipped out of my room. “Good night, darling... see you tomorrow,” she said in a quiet tone over her shoulder and she was gone.

“Oh god....” I moaned, in agony. It was my own fault.

I collapsed back in bed, lust coursing through my veins. Why had I not told her to stay? I thought about storming into her room and commanding her to give herself to me. I thought about her hands, her breasts, her mouth, her blonde hair, her blue eyes. My hand slid down into my pants and I was about to finish what Sabine had begun when there was another knock. I sat up guiltily, pulling a pillow over my groin.

“Who is it?” I called out.

“Lisa,” came the voice. “Perry said I should come talk to you about something? She wouldn’t say what.” She poked her head in.

I had totally forgotten. I closed my eyes for a second, remembering what I could do and why I had wanted her to come by in the first place.

“Lisa, come in,” I said. I took a deep breath, trying to get a hold of myself. Get my voice under control.

“Uh, ok.” She stood a little awkwardly inside the door. She had obviously been ready for bed. She wore no makeup, and only a sleeveless black t-shirt and tiny black cotton shorts. She wore no shoes, which left her standing about 5 feet tall. Her arms crossed, covering her ample chest. “What’s up?”

There was a joke there, hiding beneath the pillow.

“Relax, Lisa. It’s ok. Be comfortable, ok?” I suggested.

There was a visible relaxing of her shoulders.

“Come over here. Sit down and listen.” She hesitated a moment and then came over, her arms still crossed. “Just sit here and listen to me, ok Lisa?”

“Sure, Billy.”

“I don’t think you want to leave. I think you want to stay and hear me out.”

“Uh...” she looked worried. Her pupils began to dilate.

“I think this is exactly where you want to be.”

“What are you doing to me?” she asked, looking like she was trying to stand.

“No, Lisa. You are going to stay. Relaxed. Calm. Obedient.” I was looking her right in her dark eyes.

“Obedient? You can’t just...”

“I can. Listen to me. Do what I tell you to do. Do you understand, Lisa?” I leaned closer.

“I don’t want to...,” she frowned, and began to shake her head. The pressure was building.

“You do want to. You want to do whatever I ask of you. You want to be my plaything tonight, don’t you?”

“Oh gods, I do... but, no, that’s not me..,” her eyes were squeezed tight against the sound of my voice.

“You want to give in, surrender to my wishes, release all the choices and free will, don’t you?”

“I do,” she whimpered. “I do.”

“Good. Good girl, Lisa. Give into me now, Lisa. You are mine to command, aren’t you? Mine to control. Obey me now, Lisa.”

The tension began to drop away from her, and she straightened, looking me in the eye again. She smiled at me. A deep sigh escaped her lips.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked. Her eyes were dark and a little wild.

I took the pillow off my lap.

“Here’s what I’d like you to do, Lisa. I’d like you to take off your shirt. I’d like you to get my cock ready with your lips, hands, and tits, and then I’d like you to suck me until I come down your throat. Can you do that please Lisa?”

“Yes,” she said, simply as she pulled her shirt off over her head. Her D-cup tits were heavy, with much of the perkiness of her youthful age. She had tiny pink nipples and her skin was paper-white. She made a move towards me, but I stopped her with one more request.

“I have something else to ask of you, Lisa, and this one is much harder. You’ll really have to work on this one.”

“OK, what is it?” she asked, her mouth slightly open.

“This is going to be the greatest sexual experience of your life, Lisa. Every time you make me moan in pleasure, every time you hear me gasp, every time you know how much I am enjoying what you do, I want you to feel a surge of the most intense sexual and emotional pleasure you can remember feeling. When I come in your mouth and you swallow it, I’d like to ask you to have an orgasm more powerful than anything you’ve ever felt. If you hear me say your name in pleasure, or hear me tell you how good you are or how well you are doing, I’d like you to have a little mini orgasm that will rock your body and mind. Can you do that for me?”

“I think I can, yes,” she said, almost numbly.

“Good. Then please take out my cock and begin, my beautiful Lisa.”

“Alright,” she said again, as if someone had told her she was next in line at the Registrar. I stood up so that my erection was right at face level for her. She slid my pants down to my ankles, exposing my now slightly softer cock to the air. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked once. I let out an involuntary little groan of pleasure. Her eyes widened and she let out a little “oh!” as the suggestions started to take hold. She took her hand off my cock and gave it a wet lick, then slid it back around my member and began to pump with her hand.

“Mmm,” I moaned and she shuddered. When she looked at me again, her dark eyes were on fire. She batted her eyelashes and licked her lips once in preparation before plunging her mouth over my cockhead, slurping loudly. Her tongue was circling my dick and her hand was running up and down as she slipped me in and out of her mouth. Her long black hair made it hard to watch, so I ran my fingers through her hair, holding it back so I could watch my cock running in and out between her lips. I could then see her pale tits swaying as she mouth-fucked me. I groaned as she finished a slurp and felt Lisa shudder again.

“You are such a good cocksucker,” I whispered. Lisa let out a cry, her mouth coming off me but her hand continuing to stroke as she came a little bit herself. Her eyes were squeezed shut in ecstasy. I saw her hand slip down to cup a large breast, her fingers finding a tiny pink nipple to squeeze as she came. Then she was back at it, looking up at me this time as I thrust in and out of her mouth. Lisa pulled off my cock again with a wet pop.

“Tell me again... tell me how good I am,” she panted. Her eyes were pools of black lust.

“You are so good, Lisa,” I said and watched her give a long, languishing moan and arch her spine, head and hair thrown back, her fingers squeezing and twisting her nipple hard this time.

“Now it’s time to finish,” I said. I was so ready to come. The memory of Sabine’s tits against my back and her hand on me was still fresh and hot it my mind.

“Yes!” she replied, and now she went to with vigor. She bobbed like a pro, fucking my cock with her lips, tongue, and hot mouth. Her hand pumped the base of my dick as her mouth moved on me, and her tempo began to increase. I could feel little shakes of ecstasy pass through her as she did. I watched her mouth accept my dick again and again, and loved the motion of her large pale breasts as I got ready to shoot in her mouth.

A movement caught my eye and I looked up, just as I started to come. My eyes locked onto Perry’s. She was blushed with lust and embarrassment, peeking around the ajar door, as I began to pump load after load down Lisa’s accepting throat. Lisa was writhing now, lost in her own orgasm as my come coated her mouth and tongue. Her cries were muffled by her full mouth, but I could feel her swallowing again and again, taking my seed. Perry’s mouth was open, almost panting but she kept watching, even though she’d been discovered. My last shuddering loads emptied into Lisa, and she collapsed back on my bed, both hands on her tits now, arching and squirming as an enormous orgasm wracked her body. She was moaning, almost whimpering in pleasure, panting, her lips still glistening with my seed. Perry let out her own little shake, and I saw that her hand was down her own soft pants. She had been touching herself as she watched us. As Lisa’s orgasm began to subside, Perry pulled back in a twirl of bright pink hair, disappearing into the hall, and I sat back down on the bed, finally satisfied.

Lisa lay there for a while, panting as I cleaned up. Finally she looked up at me.

“Oh god, thank you,” she said. I smiled down at her.

“Thank you, Lisa. You did so well. Visit my room any time.”

“Mmmm... now?” she looked coy and ran her hands over those marvelous tits.

“Not tonight, Lisa. Time to go back to Perry’s room. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

She looked only a little disappointed. Lisa picked up her shirt, pulling it on. Then she leaned down to give me a slow, warm peck on the lips.

“Goodnight,” she hummed.

“Goodnight, Lisa.” I said.

I was asleep in less than a minute.