The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Persuasive

CHAPTER 4

My dreams were dark and confused. I kept waking up, fighting invisible, bass-voiced demons and drowning in a river of breasts and lips and hair. It was the pre-gray hours of dawn before I finally fell into real sleep.

As I woke slowly, I realized that it was to a delightful sensation. I felt a hand, gentle and soft, playing idly with my balls and semi-hard penis. I opened my eyes. Sabine sat on my bed, her arm under my covers. Her eyes were intense.

“Good morning, darling boy,” she purred, her hand continuing its ministrations through my pants, “I thought I should come wake you. It’s almost eleven, darling.” I was beginning to harden in earnest now that I knew what was happening.

“Mmmm, yes, good morning,” Sabine breathed. Her hand moved over my stiffening cock and then back to cupping and gently moving on my balls. It was delicious. She licked her lips meaningfully. “I’d love to give you another massage tonight if you think you’ll want one.”

“I’m not sure it will end the same way, Sabine,” I said, looking her right in the eyes.

“No? Well, I guess we’ll have to see.” She slipped her hand under the waistband of my pants and wrapped her fingers around my cock for just a moment, moving almost imperceptibly up and down before pulling her hand out from under the covers.

Sabine was wearing a white jacket and skirt and a bright red stretch top beneath. Her hair was up, except for a few strategic straggling waves of platinum hair. Sabine’s lips were touched with a dark pink lipstick and her eyes were done with a thick eyeliner and smoky eye shadow. She was smiling the smile of a hungry tiger. She stood up, glancing down at my now full erection tenting up under the covers. “I have to go out, but I’ll be back mid-afternoon. Lucia has something ready for you if you want to eat.” She turned to leave and paused at the door. “Oh,” she added, remembering, “Mrs. Jameson called to say she’d be ready for you to come over this afternoon after 1, and Perry said she’d be back late. You’re very popular all of a sudden.” She winked and swished out, the tight skirt clinging delightfully to her perfectly shaped ass.

I got out of bed, trying not to think about my step-mother at all. I showered and re-dressed, heading downstairs. I was off school for the rest of the week so I could “recover” from my surgery so I didn’t have to be anywhere. I went into the kitchen and found the food that Lucia had left out. I was taking it back upstairs when Lucia came in from the back. She was mature, maybe 40 or so, with beautiful olive skin. She was plush in all the right places, and kept her hair in a tight bun. She was undeniably sexy. That was my dad. He never hired anyone who was less than beautiful. His executive assistant, Ms. Faith was insanely hot, and his secretary Adriana would drive anyone crazy. I said hi and headed upstairs to eat in front of my computer. I checked email, checked in with my friends, and sent off an email to Charity, who was kind of my girlfriend, but was skiing in Switzerland with her family for a week. She hadn’t even written me to find out if I got through the surgery ok. Charity’s family had left two days before my surgery and I had been pissed that Charity had so obviously preferred to go skiiing than stay and support me through something that was, at the time, really scary. We mostly broke up that day, so maybe that’s why she hadn’t checked in. My email was a little terse, and was basically just “I’m fine” with a little passive-aggressive “as if you cared” thrown in there. I surfed and chatted with my two friends from school, Ryan and Matt, for a while, and got mostly all caught up on my various feeds and subscriptions.

Reading some news feed took me to a link which was a compilation of the “Sexiest Vines of 2013” and I had just started watching them when I realized that I had the real thing. The clock on my computer said 3:17pm. I thought I’d go pay Mrs. Jameson a visit. Our house and grounds were one of three large estates at the end of the cul de sac. The Jameson’s were our neighbors just outside the cul de sac, so our back fence was in common with theirs. From our upstairs windows, we could see into their yard and pool. Neither of them used the pool much, although when Mr. Jameson decided he would get in shape, he’d generally do laps for a day or two. In general, I found him pretty unpleasant. He was an “old school” CEO, the kind who liked big cigars and yelling at his employees. He always had something unkind to say about “the Mexicans” or “the charity cases” (his term for anyone making less than 100k a year) whenever I happened to see him.

I rang the front doorbell and it almost immediately opened. She had obviously been waiting for me.

Her hair was a touch redder than it had been the day before, lustrous and sleek, in perfect waves. Her lips were a bright 50s-housewife red and glistening with fresh color. Her eyes were dark hazel, lined in black to make the color pop, with a heavy eyeshadow and long black lashes. Her fingernails were long and a bright blood red. Mrs. Jameson wore an ankle length dress of dark red, with a wide black belt. Her legs were accentuated by stockings and red leather high heels. Her dress plunged at the neck, giving a wide peek at her cleavage, which was being well supported by whatever she’d put beneath. Her perfume was subtle but sexy as hell.

“Oh, hi Billy,” she chirped, sounding for all the world like the cheerful older next-door neighbor I’d known. “Come on in!” I stepped inside.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Mrs. Jameson changed. She went from squirrel to panther in the space of a breath, sliding up to me and crushing her lush body against me as her lips found mine. Her tongue was warm and soft and we kissed deeply for a moment or two before she broke it.

“Oh my love, I’ve been waiting for you,” she sighed, sliding down my body until she was on her knees before me. “This is where I need to be, kneeling before you, ready to service you, my love. I’ve been thinking about you in my mouth all day. May I? Please?” She sucked on her bottom lip, looking up at me pleadingly through long dark lashes. To reply, I slid my hand through her hair to the back of her head, pulling her ever so slightly towards my raging tent.

“Thank you, love!” she whispered. Her hands immediately took town my pants and underwear, before grasping my hardening cock and slipping her bright red lips over the end. She swallowed it down to the root and I could feel the tight, sucking heat of her mouth. I leaned back against the closed door. Her mouth slid off me, those honey-colored eyes looking up worshipfully into mine.

“I’m sorry, my love... I forgot...,” she looked contrite. Her hands went to the shoulders of her dress pulling it down around her shoulders. Beneath, she had a see-through bra of black mesh barely containing her massive breasts. Her nipples were plainly visible through the sheer mesh, and a bright pink bow sat perfectly between her twin globes. “You always want my tits out when I suck you, don’t you, my love?” She began to remove the bra.

“Leave it on,” I commanded. “Take me in your mouth again.”

She did not hesitate. Her warm red mouth came swallowed me and I felt her push down until I was touching the very back of her throat. I moaned.

“Good! You are making me very happy, Mrs. Jameson,” I looked down at her as she began pumping me in and out of her mouth in earnest. I moaned again as her tongue stroked the underside of my cock. Her right hand was on my cock, helping to slide it in and out of her fucking mouth, but her other hand was reaching inside her bra, desperately pulling at her nipples. “Do you want me to come in your mouth?” I asked.

Her lips came slowly off my dick, and her hand continued to stroke me slowly.

“More than anything,” she sighed, gazing up at me lovingly. Her face was framed beautifully by her dark red hair.

“Any why should I come in your mouth, Mrs. Jameson?”

She looked wounded for a moment, but her hand never stopped. “Don’t I make you feel good, my love?” she asked. “Don’t I do everything you want? I’m good for you aren’t I? Please come for me...”

“Why?” I asked again.

She seemed to understand, and her face went from wounded housewife back to the huntress. “Oh, I see, my love. You should come in my mouth because you can’t help yourself. Because you love watching these big tits as I suck your cock. Don’t you? You should come in my mouth because it would be my reward, my love, for being your beautiful plaything, for being your whore and your toy. You should come in my mouth because I dream of nothing but drinking the last drop from you.”

“Are you mine to do with as I will, Mrs. Jameson?”

“Of course, my love. I’m a slave to your every desire. Can I please make you come, beloved?”

“Not yet, Mrs. Jameson. First I want those beautiful tits of yours.”

She sighed, long and soft, “My pleasure, my love.” She fished her breasts out of their confining mesh, huge and pale. She reached over to an ornate table by the door and picked up a small silver bottle. With little drips, she covered her breasts with a clear oil, rubbing it over her skin with her other hand until her tits were slick with it. It smelled of baby-oil and lavender. She looked up at me from her knees, pushing forward until she had my hard cock trapped between her monstrous oil-shiny breasts. Slowly she began sliding up and down my length, her hands on her globes, keeping them tight around me. This wasn’t what I had first planned when I came over here, but now I found I wanted it. Mrs. Jameson looked down and began taking the tip of my dick into her mouth with each thrust, making a loud slurp. It was warm and tight and slick and I began thrusting faster and faster, getting ready to explode on those amazing, huge tits.

“Please, my love... I want you in my mouth as you come. Please...” she begged. Her eyes were wide and pleading. “Can I?” she asked, biting her lower red-painted lip.

“Yes, you can, my beautiful whore. I want to see my come on that exquisite face.” I pulled her head back onto my dick, where she began to suck in earnest. I reached down to cup her oil-slicked tits as I fucked her face, rolling her glistening nipple in my fingers as I increased my tempo. I grunted as her hand and mouth took me over the edge, and I began to fire loads onto her tongue. She moaned wildly, exultant in her success. Mrs. Jameson looked up again, her eyes on mine as she took my cock out of her mouth, still pumping with her hand, and doused her face with my white juice.

“OH, god.... Mmmm...,” her eyes were closed. “Oh, my love, thank you,” she whispered. She ran a finger around her lips, feeling the wetness there. We both took some deep breaths, recovering. I sighed it satisfaction. She looked at me from beneath her glaze. “Are you ready for me to clean you off, beloved?” she asked.

“Yes, Mrs. Jameson,” I replied.

Tenderly, lovingly, she cupped my balls with one hand and took my deflating member in her mouth, suckling gently, her tongue slowly lapping my skin, taking each drop out of and off of me. After a few minutes of this delightful nursing, she finally let me slip from between her lips.

“Thank you, my pet,” I said.

She shivered. She was so beautiful there, on her knees, her face still shining from my come, framed in a mane of dark red hair. Her huge breasts out and covered in oil. The red dress was crumpled around her waist.

“You did exactly as you should, Mrs. Jameson,” I said, loving the feeling of being so worshipped, so adored, so perfectly serviced. “I’m going to leave now. I hope you can bring yourself to orgasm tonight, thinking of what else you can do to make me happy.”

She groaned with pleasure. I arranged myself and opened the door, looking back on my new toy.

At home, I headed upstairs to nap, this time for sure. All of this was wearing me out. I heard music coming from Perry’s room, and stopped in knocking on the door.

“Come in,” came a sad voice.

I opened the door and there was Perry, sitting on her bed, reading on her kindle. She was dressed in tights and a uni sweatshirt. Her bright pink hair was up in two pigtails and the only makeup was some bright pink lipstick. She had obviously been crying. Uh oh. Sweatshirt always meant a break up.

“You ok?” I asked, immediately pushing other thoughts of what I could do with Perry out of my head.

“Yeah. No. Sorta,” she said, looking up from her book. I suddenly felt accutely uncomfortable.

“Is is something about last night?” I asked, feeling a wash of guilt come over me.

She went a bright red, and looked at the ground. “Kinda,” she replied. There was a moment of silence as she avoided my gaze. When she looked me in the eye again, she was still flushed, but it seemed to be have anger, have embarrassment. “I don’t know how you did it,” she said with a slight tone of accusation, “but Lisa... you... ”

“What?” I asked. “What about it? I didn’t make her do anything,” I said, realizing that I had, somehow. I hadn’t physically forced her, but it wasn’t much different. And what I’d done to Mrs. Jameson...

“Until that,” she broke my train of thought, “she hadn’t been with a boy in almost two years. She hates the idea of being with men. Her last year of high school... well, some really shitty things happened with a couple of guys, one of which was her ‘boyfriend’ at the time. Lisa... I don’t know what you said to her, or whatever, but she wants you bad. She said you made... she said you made her, you know, come, harder than she’s ever come before... and, we, we kinda broke up.”

“You were dating her?” I asked. I had no idea.

“Yes. No. Not really. We were just friends. We were, you know, exploring. Helping each other. I don’t know what you know, but I haven’t had a lot of good luck with guys. I was always a little too eager to please. It’s always been easy for me to get what I want out of boys, but I got a bad rep in high school. So when I went to uni, I promised I wasn’t gonna do that again. Lisa has been someone I could really be with, and bond with, this last year. We aren’t, like, exclusive or anything, or like girlfriends... we just, you know... together... and now...,” she started to cry. “You,” she sobbed. Shit. I had really fucked with some important stuff. I wasn’t sure I could fix it. Worse... I wasn’t sure I wanted to. What the hell was happening to me?

“I’m really sorry, Perry. I really truly am. I didn’t know. No one told me.”

“I know. It’s not your fault, I guess. I don’t know why I even sent her in to talk to you. I didn’t want to. I knew what you wanted from her. I couldn’t help myself,” Perry said. She wept quietly, her head in her hands.

“Yeah, I understand.” I looked at the floor. Shame. “So, uh, sis...,” I started. “Are you... you know... are do you like just girls?” I asked.

She chuckled through her sniffles. “No, little brother. I’m not a lezzie. But it’s good for me right now. If anything, I like boys a little TOO much. I can’t seem to stop myself sometimes.” She wiped her face. “I hate that she just... I don’t know. It feels all spoiled now.”

“I’m sorry, Perry.” I paused for a second. “I can make it go away, if you want. I can make you feel better,” I admitted.

“What do you mean?” she said.

“I... Ever since the surgery... I can... I don’t know how to explain it. People do what I ask.”

“What? That’s not... that’s all sorts of crazy,” she said, drying her eyes more. She looked worried now, although whether it was for my sanity or my soul, I wasn’t sure.

“I can. And I could do it for you. I could just suggest that you feel better, or forgive Lisa, or something, and it would be all good.” I was totally going out on a limb here.

“I think I believe you,” she said, almost too softly to hear. “Is that what happened to Lisa? And to Sabine?” She’d noticed.

“Yeah,” I said. “Sorry. I didn’t know I was messing anything up between you and her. I didn’t even think of it.” I sat down on the floor in front of her bed.

“And you could just say ‘hey, feel better’ and I would?” she asked.

“Something like that,” I said.

“Could you suggest other things? Can you make me do whatever you want?” She didn’t sound as scared as I would be asking that question.

“Yeah, I think I could”

“Don’t, ok? I mean, not until I tell you you can.” Whoa. What?

“Um..”

“I think I’ll let you, if you want to, but I want to think about it first, ok?” she asked me. She was leaning forward, intense, serious.

“Yeah,” I promised. “I won’t do it to you until you say I can.”

“Thanks,” she said, sadly, but gratefully. “And I think I’m ok. I don’t think I need you to fix anything, if you know what I mean.” She sighed. “But I’m not sure I can bring Lisa around any time soon. Can you understand that?”

“I can, but I’m not sure she won’t come anyway,” I reminded her.

“Yeah,” she laughed, “I guess you’re right.” She looked down at her book and I saw the blush come back into her face. “Can you... you know, can you make her want me? Can you make her do things I want her to do?” I was learning things every minute now.

“I can, sure. I’d do that for you,” I said.

“OK. I’ll think about that.” A pause. “Are you going to fuck Sabine?” she asked.

“I am, yeah,” I said matter-of-factly. “Is that ok?”

“Yeah,” replied Perry. “Wow.”

“I know, right?”

“Do you know how you do it?” she asked.

“Something about my lower voice. I’ve been thinking that maybe it’s, like, sub-harmonics or something. Un-hearable, but somehow tapping into the brain. I dunno, I’m just spouting bullshit now. Oh... but it didn’t work on dad,” I said.

She laughed. “The Lexus, right? I remember.”

She stood up, and so did I. She gave me a big hug. “Thanks, bro,” she said.

“Sure, Perry. Hang in there.”

“Thanks.”

I left her there, reading. I had a lot to think about. My sister was way different than I expected. I’m not sure how I’d missed it all these years.