The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would enjoy hearing positive or constructive feedback on my efforts. Email at but if it’s just going to be a negative teardown, save the email. Thank you and I hope you enjoy. Assuming positive interest, there will be more parts. If not interest, just more parts for me to enjoy.

Persuasive

by Fancrafted

Jordan Ballestrino walked into the office for her first day, right on the dot at 9am. The young blond was nervous to be starting a new job, even in an office as relaxed as this one was supposed to be. She had been hired as a dispatcher for the remote medical diagnosing company and she was eager to show that they had made the right choice.

“Jordan?” The young woman heard from behind her. Turning, Jordan saw the guy who had done her final interview, Jason Stivens (or something like that). She had to admit, he was almost Hollywood pretty with his slightly muscular build and wavy brown hair. The clincher was his deep brown eyes. During her interview, she had felt almost like she was lost in them. She even had some trouble remembering just what is was that she had said to his questions but whatever it was, she must have impressed him. Jordan had finally managed to pull herself away from his eyes to hear him say that she had the job.

The young blond shook off her memory as she shook Jason’s hand. “Hi Jason. Thank you for meeting me.”

“Of course I was going to meet you. I want to make sure you settle in well here.” Jason smiled as he replied. “Part of my role here is to make sure our employees are taken care of. That’s why we put so much effort into our pre screening procedures. I’m sure some of them had you a little nervous.”

Jordan had to admit that was true. While she had submitted a standard application with her resume, the followup interviews and background checks had been a little more, um, thorough than she had expected. Along with a standard credit check, she had answered a 200 question “personality” guide and a 4 week invasive background exam. The personality questions alone had quite strange but she had answered everything, from how many sexual partners have you had to do you fantasize about members of the same sex to how flexible do you consider yourself, physically and morally? The background exam had been easier as she was no longer on speaking terms with her family aside from her younger sister. Her ex had split when she caught him cheating and she spent most of her free time in her small apartment with her cat.

“Well I was a little nervous, I will admit, but I figure you guys must have a good reason for the questions and background check.” The blonde replied. She was actually uneasy about some of those personality questions but the job was too good to pass up and she figured that was just the price she had to pay to get her foot in the door.

Jason smiled at the young woman, putting her at ease. He knew exactly what those questions were for; he was the one who’d written them! He handled all the interviewing at this company and while the org chart might say something different, he was the one who actually ran this branch. With his access and abilities, he was able to select what he considered the right candidates for any open positions. When he had seen the young blonde before him come through the door to apply, he had known right away that she was someone he wanted.

“Our people here deal with people from all over the world and from all levels and types of industry. We needed to know that you were mentally able to switch from discreet CEO to screaming bloody murder oil rig guy and back without missing a beat. From what I can tell from the tests, we made a good choice in hiring you.” Jason said more seriously, taking the opportunity to watch the beautiful young woman blush slightly. When she had initially approached the HR department about a formal application, he had had the good fortune to be visiting with HR at the time. Some subtle questions and basic Googling later, he had decided she was someone he simply needed to hire. The young blond was 22 and this was to be her first real job after finishing school. Average height at 5′5″, Jordan’s blond hair stretched straight down her back nearly to her waist with delicate waves that were almost more imaginary that noticed. Her green eyes shone out of a face that was not beautiful but managed pretty with ease. The clincher for Jason was her body; the young woman had full high breasts that he was (almost) positive were real, a flat stomach, curvy hips, and a full ass.

“Well, I think it was my time temping at an emergency room before and during school that really helped give me that flexibility, “ Jordan said, apparently oblivious to the study of her by the other man. “It could get absolutely crazy there but the charge nurses were death on anyone panicking. That just sort of stuck.”

“It certainly did. Please, before we get bogged down with the necessary paperwork and whatnnot, allow me to give you the full tour. Now that you are going to be a part of the team, we can show you everything and really help you get a better picture of what you’re going to be doing day to day.” Jason said smoothly as he gently placed his hand on the young lady’s back to guide her along with him. He made it a point to remove his hand as soon as she started walking with him; he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable. Just the opposite, Jason wanted young Jordan to be as comfortable with him as he could make it.

The two walked through the building for the next half hour or so. Jordan got see her future work station with the high-end computer to help with diagnostics and video streaming to the break area, HR, security, all the classic highlights she expected. The one she didn’t expect and actually questioned were the sleeping pods.

“What are these for Jason?” She asked curiously.

“Those are a relatively recent addition, actually.” He replied smiling. “During the last storm, we had several employees stuck here and many more stuck at home. As a result, the people here were stuck working long hours and since no one had ever planned for such a thing, the best we could do for rest were the break room couches or the floor. There were a lot of tired, unhappy people by the time the storm passed. After that, I did some research and convinced the head office that while it would be somewhat expensive short term, long term it would make it easier for the staff and they agreed.”

Jordan had to agree with the logic. What she found amazing was that Jason had managed to convince his bosses that each pod needed what looked like a king size bed and unless her eyes were deceiving her, a walk in shower with a bench. Her apartment wasn’t that nice!

Jason smiled at the attractive young woman, seeing the slight doubt on her face as he answered the question. He knew exactly why she felt that doubt; anything past a utilitarian dorm and bathroom setup was an extravagance but he had been able to make it work after getting the permission through “generous donations” from current and previous customers of the company. A little “convincing” on his part had led to the donations. The hard part had actually been convincing his bosses that it was better this way than keeping the donations and doing the bare minimum.

“That definitely makes sense. During school and my time at the hospital, all we were able to get were any hospital beds that weren’t occupied. Not exactly conducive for rest.” The blond agreed with a smile.

Jason smiled back as he continued the tour. They didn’t encounter anything more exciting after that and he could tell she was starting to relax in the new surroundings. That meant it was time for him to do his thing. “And here is my office. We can finish up your hiring paperwork in here.” He said as they entered the roomy and luxurious office. With a small sitting area, large desk, and what looked like a private bathroom, it was definitely a high end office. The secretary outside, whom he didn’t really need for work purposes, completed the executive impression for Jordan. Crossing to the high backed executive’s chair behind the desk, he indicated for the blond to take a seat across from him and began pulling up various things on his desktop computer.

“Ok, Jordan, so we can finish this up, we are going to have to finish up your W-4, benefits, I-9, things like that ok? Do you have your Social Security card and driver’s license?” He asked.

The young woman nodded and extracted them from her wallet, handing the cards across the desk. The two spent the next hour completing her hiring and enrollment process.

“Alright, I think that’s everything,” Jason said finally an hour later. “We’ve covered benefits, job role, emergency contact, the whole nine yards! One last thing and you are officially a member of the team here. Let’s go have a seat over here.” He indicated the sitting area with it’s comfortable looking loveseat and couch.

Jordan was a little nervous now as she hadn’t been completely oblivious to how Jason had checked her out during the tour. She really wanted this job but if this was heading in a direction she thought it might, this guy was gonna be in for some disappointment. She was determined to make her own way without support from anyone else but she wasn’t going to do it on her back or her knees.

“Jason, uh, I mean, I don’t…” Jordan began, unsure how to decline without implying that she was expecting him to brace her for sex.

“Jordan, relax! I imagine you think I am about to demand something from you that you’re not prepared to give. To be clear, I will never demand anything from you that you are not prepared to offer first, sexual or otherwise. Our company doesn’t tolerate any behavior like that and neither do I personally.” Jason said seriously, his soft smile taking the harshness out of his words. “No, one of the things that I have discovered in hiring over my career is that before we send you out to begin your job is a frank discussion on what you envision doing here and where you want to go in your career. Especially, for a woman at your stage of her career, it can help set up some goals and give you something to work towards rather than day in day out.”

Jordan smiled, blushing slightly as her boss completely read her correctly and managed to shut her down before she completely embarrassed herself. “Thank you Jason. I would appreciate that.”

The two made themselves comfortable, Jason taking an arm of the couch while Jordan sank into the deeply cushioned loveseat. As the blond girl settled in, Jason took the opportunity to admire her body again. Attired in a professional button down blouse and black slacks, the girl was nonetheless sexy. The slacks did nothing to disguise the curvaceousness of her hips and ass and the blouse, though not tight, did not completely hide how full her breasts were. He smiled as he watched the buxom girl get settled and got ready to begin the real hiring process.

“Jordan, I think you have a great future here and at your age, the future is wide open. Where do you see yourself in 3 years? 5 years? 10 years? Management? Nursing at a hospital?” He asked in a calm tone of voice, the cadence and rhythm pulling the girl’s gaze to his face.

“Well, Jason,I…” With an almost audible click, he could feel her eyes locking onto his as her voice trailed off. He had discovered years ago that with the right combination of eye contact, repetition, and will power, he could dominate anyone and mold them to his desires. He couldn’t magically change every aspect of a person’s character but his experimentation had shown him that most people had so much buried curiosity in them that they were almost always willing to do what he suggested, no matter how dangerous, disgusting, or immoral it was.

Looking at the now-vacant expression on the sexy blond girl’s face, Jason smiled again. Works every time, he thought. Now for the fun part.

“Jordan, can you hear me?”

“Yes, I can hear you Jason.” She replied softly, with almost no inflection in her voice.

“Good. Now, this is the part where we do the real orientation.” He laughed softly at his own joke. “I know from our background checks, your own personality test answers, and conversation with you that a lifetime of disappointment in others has caused you to become self-sufficient from a young age.That you have a hard time believing in the best of other people. That it’s difficult for you to imagine allowing anyone else to be in control of your life. Is that correct?”

“...Yes…”

“Good. You are a beautiful and strong woman, aren’t you? There is no shame or arrogance in admitting this, not here, not in this office.” He said calmly.

“...I am…” came the soft reply.

“Of course you are! A blond goddess is what I thought when I first saw you, Jordan. So beautiful, so sexy. You can admit that, can’t you? This is a safe area to admit something so prideful.”

“...Yes, I am sexy and beautiful…” She said quietly, a smile forming on her face as the words took root in her mind.

“I bet you have to beat the guys off with a stick! Even some ladies too in these enlightened times.” He said, keeping the cadences of voice even, drawing the blond further in. His brown eyes stay locked on the vacant green ones of the young girl as he continued, seeing the girl nod in agreement to his last statement.

“That must be tiring, having to be on your guard all the time against people who only want to use you for your obvious beauty and natural sexuality.” He said.

“...It is. I wish I could just be somewhere that I could relax and not have to worry about being objectified like that.”

“Of course you do! It has to be so tiring to be so constantly ogled and objectified and desired, to have to decide if every interaction was going to lead to being hit on or asked out. To worry about being harassed. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be somewhere where you could just be yourself and not have to worry that your natural beauty and sex appeal would be objectified?” He asked.

“...Yes, that would be wonderful…”

Jason smiled, his words and the thoughts behind those words helping to start shaping the direction of the young girl’s desires. It certainly helped that this was something that many people wanted but in this case, he was planning to use it as the basis for so much more.

“Well, you will be happy to know that this company can offer you just such an environment. Here you will be free to be your raw, sexy, beautiful self and no one will judge or objectify you for it. Doesn’t that make you feel safe and secure here?” Jason kept his voice calm through years of practice though he wanted to shout in joy as he saw and felt his words taking ahold in the sexy girl’s mind and subconsciousness.

“...Yes, it makes me feel safe and secure…”

“I know how much you crave that safety, that security. How much you want to know, not believe, not think, but know that you are in a safe place. A safe place that won’t let you be hurt or used or taken advantage of. Is that right?”

“...Yes…” The blond murmured softly as her smile dimmed a bit.

Jason and the people he employed for such background checks had done their work quite thoroughly. He knew how Jordan had been used in the past, how past boyfriends had abused her trust and caused her to lose faith in the decency of people. He knew how her family had hurt her and caused the schism that led to Jordan no longer speaking to them aside from her younger sister. He knew all this and had formulated his plans accordingly.

“Jordan, I will never let you be hurt here. Do you understand me? You will always be safe in my hands.” As Jason spoke, he emphasized the personal aspects. I, me, my.

Jordan didn’t answer verbally but he saw a loosening of her body language, a barely distinguishable slump in her posture and knew he had her. He had to remind himself not to rush, not to get ahead of where he wanted this to go. Gathering his patience, he continued down the planned pathway.

“How do you feel, Jordan, knowing how safe you will be with me?” He asked gently.

“I feel good. Warm. Safe.” She answered softly but positively.

“Good! You are always safe with me, Jordan. You are always free to be yourself around me. Do you understand?”

“...Yes, I understand. I can be myself and safe around you…”

“Of course you can! I will always take care of you Jordan, won’t I?”

“...You will always take care of me…”

“See how following my directions makes things better? See how listening to what I tell you and doing what I tell you make things better?” Jason held his breath as he said this. This was the key to continuing. He was pretty sure he had set up the logic for her but he needed her to make that leap from safety and security to listening to him and doing what he told her.

After what seemed like hours but was no more than seconds, Jordan responded, “...Yes I see, Jason. Listening to you and doing what you say makes things better. You will always take care of me”

Jason smiled. He had cleared the first major hurdle with the sexy blonde. The rest would come in time and he would need to be patient but soon the young woman would come to understand that submitting to him would make her happy and more importantly, safe.

“That’s good to know Jordan. I’m glad to hear that following my directions will be easy for you.” He smiled as he saw her smile. He knew he had to be patient but he thought things were far enough along that he could get at least a little taste. “Are you prepared to follow my directions now?”

“...Yes…”

“Good to hear Jordan. Since you are safe here with your new company and free to be yourself, that means your safe with me and free to be yourself with me doesn’t it?”

“...Of course…” Jordan responded as her mind worked at the logic.

“Then I would like you to unbutton your shirt and show me your breasts.” Jason said firmly.

The blond seemed to stop breathing for a second as her mind worked through the logic. She shouldn’t show her body to someone she didn’t know and she shouldn’t show off her beauty and sexual body...but it was Jason and she was at her new job. She was safe here and no one would judge her or objectify her...and Jason had told her to do something. She know she safe with him and that following his instructions and doing what he told her was a good thing. Once her mind arrived at that conclusion, any confusion disappeared from her face. Her hands reached up and began to unbutton her blouse.

Jason held his breath as he watched the sexy girl sitting across from him undress herself. At a soft directive from him, the vacant-eyed blonde stood up and opened her now unbuttoned shirt to his hungry gaze. Knowing she was going into a professional job on her first day, Jordan had worn a simple but classy bra matching the brick red of her business professional shirt. His eyes traced along the lace that covered much of her glorious tits to where the material turned solid to cover her nipples. Her breasts were just as high and firm and large as he had expected and looked mouth-wateringly delicious. He wanted more than anything to rip the bra off and fondle her tits but her restrained himself. That would come in time.

“Thank you Jordan. You certainly look beautiful today. I’m happy that you felt so comfortable with me you were happy to show me your beautiful body. See how good it felt to do what I told you? How safe you were in exposing yourself? How no one took advantage of you?”

“...Yes, it was easy to listen to you and do as I was told. I am in a safe environment here with you…” The topless blonde replied with a warm smile.

“Yes you are my dear. Now, I think you should get dressed and then sit back down. Once you are comfortable, you are going to consciously forget our conversation but will take my directions to heart, won’t you?” He paused as he waited for her to nod. “Instead, you will remember how we had a long discussion on your career goals and the opportunities available to you here, won’t you?” The young girl nodded again and began to put her shirt back on.

Once she was properly attired again, she sat back down and Jason broke his hold over the girl and began speaking as though nothing had happened. “I think those are some serious career goals for someone so young, if you will forgive my bluntness Jordan, but here we can certainly help you on your way to meeting them.”

Jordan shook her head, her mind feeling a little fuzzy. She and Jason had spent the past hour or so discussing her future, both with the company and where she wanted her career to go. She knew that and yet she didn’t remember anything specific. She worried that she had zoned out like she had during her interview but since Jason wasn’t looking at her funny and she hadn’t been fired, she must have kept up her end of the conversation. She wished she could remember what she had said she wanted for her career but for now she was happy here. The staff and Jason just made her feel so safe and free, like no one was going to judge her. She would do as she was told and start her career in the right way with a successful job.

As Jason escorted Jordan from his office and past his young secretary, he winked at the young woman when he knew Jordan couldn’t see. The blonde girl was going to a fine addition to the company.