The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pervert

This was a custom commission, won as a part of my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites)

Chapter 3:

Bradley awoke to a strange sight. Lying beside him on the bed was Maggie (or May, or Melissa…he had never actually gotten around to learning her name).

She was fast asleep, and she was totally naked.

He just lay there for a minute or two, appreciating her body—her tits weren’t as large as his sister’s, but they well shapely, suited her frame…besides which, he was never going to complain to a pair of tits in his bed.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled shyly at him.

“Hey stud,” she said, and he just grinned. “Do you think we have time for another round before breakfast?”

Before he could answer, the door open, and his mother entered, carrying a tray full of food. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the two nude teenagers, but she smiled and made a show of shutting them.

“I’m not looking,” she said with a laugh. “I know how you kids get. Guide me through the mess, will you?”

Monica—or whoever—chuckled, and gave Brad’s mother directions through their clothes, which lay scattered throughout the room. Soon, she was at the bed, handing over two plates of bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns.

“So nice to see you again, Maddy,” she said as she closed the door. “You’re welcome over any time.”

“Your mother never remembers my name,” the cheerleader said with a grin. “How many girls do you bring home in a week?”

After they ate, the two got dressed and Brad’s mother gave them a lift into school.

“I’m sorry about Caitlin,” she said in a whisper as they piled into the car. Brad looked to see what she was referring to—Caitlin was standing at the top of the stairs, staring lustfully at the pair, a sneer on her face. She was wearing an oversized black T-shirt, and her hair was stringy and matted.

“It’s fine,” May whispered back. “I just feel sorry for her, honestly.”

Those words rang around Bradley’s head all day. As soon as he arrived, female students flocked to give him a hug. One of them grabbed his hand and pulled him into the girl’s bathroom—less than a minute later, she was on her knees, totally nude, smiling up at him as she pulled his hardening member out of his pants.

As she enthusiastically fellated him, a small crowd of students (and, Brad noticed nervously, one teacher) gathered to watch. It didn’t slow her down, and so Bradley tried not to let it bother him.

When he came, pulling out of her mouth and spraying his seed all over her body, the throng of onlookers applauded.

The rest of the day continued in a similar fashion—Brad was basically king of the school. The boys loved him, the girls wanted him, and it seemed like some of the teachers were even flirting with him.

He continued pushing, trying to find a limit, but no matter what he did—grope girls during gym, distract his math teacher by flaunting the outline of his erection through his pants, even pull the head quarterback’s girlfriend away from him and start making out with her in front of him—no one seemed to care. It was all met with affectionate smiles and appreciation.

When the final bell of school rang, he declined all the offers of socialization (and companionship), and spent ten minutes seeking out Gabby to cancel the date they’d apparently arranged for that evening.

She was disappointed, but when he promised a rain check, she perked up again. He suspected he could text her at 2am and she’d come around for their “date”, but promised her dinner and a movie on the weekend to make up for the last-minute cancellation.

Instead of spending time with his hordes of new friends, he headed straight home, and knocked on his sister’s door.

“What do you want?” she said with a lustful stare. The sight of her acne (which hadn’t been apparent until he got up close) made him grimace, but he had an agenda.

“Take your top off,” he said, and a look of gleeful arrogance crossed her greasy face.

“Back for more, are you? Well, you know the rules…”

Brad stepped into the room and closed the door. Ignoring his sister’s objections, he pulled her shirt up, and was delighted that the changes to her face and wardrobe hadn’t affected those perfect tits.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she said with a splutter, once her face was visible again. “Is this some kind of trap?”

“Get on the bed,” he said.

She eyed him suspiciously, and—just as he had a few days earlier—glanced around to try to find a hidden camera.

“It’s not a trick,” he said with a sigh, trying to work out what would have convinced him earlier in the week. “This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Clothes off, get on the bed.”

Within a few seconds, his sister was naked, staring at him apprehensively. Her body was everything that he’d remembered it being, and from the way she was staring, he knew his hardness was visible.

“No one ever learns about this,” he said as he began unbuttoning his shirt. “We do it whenever I want, wherever I want, and you do exactly as I say.”

Caitlin opened her mouth to object, but he could see her contemplating his offer. After a moment of silence, she closed it again, and nodded.

She was still suspicious, but it was obvious that she was willing to risk it. At worst, she’d get in trouble—at best, all her incestuous fantasies came true.

“Mom and Dad will never suspect me of anything,” he said, kicking off his shoes. In truth, he wondered if they’d even care—his escapades at school had given him a real feeling of invincibility. “So it’s up to you to make sure they never find out what’s happening. Understand?”

His sister nodded, and her eyes dropped to his erection, slowly coming into view as he lowered his perfectly-creased pants. He couldn’t help but grin as she licked her lips at the sight of his hardness.

The moment he gestured, she was on her knees in front of him. Bradley had already cum a few times that day (he’d been unable to resist the smorgasbord of pussy suddenly available to him at school) but her lips wrapped around his cock was a fantasy come true, and he paused to revere the moment.

“Protection is your responsibility,” he grunted after a few heavenly minutes of his sister’s mouth sliding up and down his thick rod. “I use a condom with everyone else, but with you, it’s bareback or it doesn’t happen at all. Understand?”

Through a mouthful of his cock, she responded in the affirmative. Reaching down, he started pulling at her thick teats, enjoy the ripples of pleasure that passed through her body at his rough handling of her nips.

It wasn’t long before her talented mouth had brought him to the edge of pleasure. He briefly considered the benefits of cumming on her tits, or watching her swallow his seed down, but decided to fulfill another long-held fantasy instead.

“I’m going to fuck you,” he said, and almost as soon as the words had left his mouth, her tits were pressed against the blanket, her ass and unshaved pussy in his face.

“Do it,” she said, her voice muffled by the pillow her face was pressed against. “Do it, you nasty little slut.”

Bradley wasn’t quite sure if she was trying to insult him or turn him on, but he ignored his sister’s crude words, lined himself up at her entrance, and started pushing forward. She shook with pleasure as he entered her, and almost immediately her cunt began clenching and spasming around his hardness.

“Oh god yes,” she shouted into the pillow. “Oh yes oh yes oh yes. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me, you whore!”

Making a mental note to talk to her about her language, Bradley did as she ordered and began fucking his sister in earnest. Years of frustration and desire were released as he roughly pounded into her; the less he cared about her pleasure, the more she seemed to enjoy the fuck.

She was tight, wet, and warm, and before long her vibrations managed to coax an orgasm out of him. He gasped, pushing into her—hard—and tightly grabbed her hips as he unloaded into her, enjoying the knowledge that this was the best sex she’d ever had…and, likely, would ever have.

When he was done, he pulled out of Caitlin and ordered for her to clean him up. To his surprise, she didn’t even hesitate, seeming to relish the opportunity to take his cock into her mouth once more.

“Any questions?” he said with an arrogant leer, enjoying the sight of his sister’s big blue eyes looking up at him, her cheeks bulging as she tasted their mixed juices.

She removed his softening cock from her mouth briefly. “Anal?”

“Of course. Yours, not mine.”

“Fine,” Caitlin muttered, and he saw a flicker of hesitation in her eyes, like she had something more to say.

“What is it?” he pressed, but it was only after another thirty seconds of sucking his now-soft cock that she managed to summon the courage to ask.

“Well…” she said, and he slapped her firmly on the ass.

“Speak up.”

“It’s just…why are you doing this?”

The question took Bradley by surprise, and he paused, thinking about it for a moment before giving the answer he realized he’d always wanted to hear.

“Look, sis—you may be a pervert, but I love you. You’re our pervert, and you deserve happiness as much as anyone.”