The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pervert

This was a custom commission, won on my Discord.

Chapter 4

“Bradley, quit it,” his mother said, but her voice carried no real annoyance.

“C’mon Mom, I know you like it.”

“Stop!” she said, unable to mask her grin.

Brad’s father looked up from the couch across the room.

“Please, honey,” he said. “I’m trying to read.”

With that, his head returned to the newspaper, and Brad’s hand returned to his mother’s chest.

“Fine,” she said with a sigh. “But don’t forget I’ve got to get dinner on soon…”

“Caitlin can do that. Caitlin!”

His voice carried across the house, but he noticed it didn’t seem to disturb his father’s reading in the slightest. Within moments, Caitlin had appeared, a hopeful look on her face.

“I want you to take care of dinner,” he said, slipping his hand up their Mom’s shirt.

“Bradley!” his mother said, her attempt at an authoritative tone dramatically undermined by the lustful pant that immediately preceded it. “I don’t know if…oh!”

As Caitlin begrudgingly headed towards the kitchen, Brad’s hand found his mother’s nipple, giving it a firm tug.

He’d been experimenting with groping his mother for a few weeks now. It didn’t seem to matter whether they were in public, in private, even if there were other people around—her reaction was always the same. A mild scolding, like one would give a child for pointing.

The presence of her husband hadn’t even made a difference, and Bradley had been horny on the couch when he decided to try pushing things a little further.

“Please,” she whimpered slightly as he began unbuttoning her blouse and removing it. He knew exactly where Caitlin had gotten her tits from. “Bradley, I…oh!!”

As his mouth latched onto her nipple for the first time in over a decade, his eyes flicked over at his father, continuing to read the paper as if nothing unusual was happening at all.

“Are you nice and wet for me?” he hissed, and after a pause, his mother responded in the affirmative. “Good,” he said, reaching between her legs.

“You’re such a good boy,” she moaned, her eyes losing focus. “Such a good…”

The rest of her sentence was lost to an orgasm, as Bradley managed to one-handedly unbuckle his pants and bring his erection into view.

“God, Mom,” he said with a grin as he slid into her for the first time, enjoying watching her quiver with an easy orgasm. “You’re such a pervert…”

All she could do in response was nod.

* * *

“It’s not fair,” Caitlin said, stamping her foot. “We had a deal!”

“We did,” Bradley nodded. “Whenever I want.”

Caitlin narrowed her eyes, silently fuming.

Over the past week, Bradley had been fucking his mother night and day. There was something so delightfully wicked about sneaking into his parents’ bedroom at night, and fucking his mother while his Dad slept beside them.

Once he’d realized there were no consequences, he’d seen no reason to hold back. No matter what his mother was doing—cooking breakfast, doing the laundry, even driving Bradley to school—he took full advantage of the fact that he had full access to her body.

She no longer objected. Quite the contrary; she was clearly enjoying it as much as he was.

Well, almost as much.

For five days in a row, he’d fucked his mother so many times that he hadn’t even had the sexual energy left to take his sister.

On the sixth day, driven by perverse curiosity, he’d not made a move on his mother. Bradley had been a little disappointed when she hadn’t initiated anything, but he’d noticed her hanging around, finding excuses to come into his room, to follow him around the house.

To bend over and show off the fact that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

When he’d finally given into his base desires and given his mother what she so clearly wanted, she hadn’t said anything. Her sighs of post-orgasmic bliss said it all.

He’d told her off for not thanking him, and she’d apologized.

After that, Bradley’s mother began thanking him each and every time he fucked her. Sometimes after, but quite often during. As soon as he felt his dick sliding between her pussy-lips, she’d start moaning her thanks, again and again and again.

He knew the novelty would wear off, of course. Part of him wanted to push things further still—he was tempted to follow her to her job one day and take his mother in front of her boss, but he hadn’t experimented with strangers so far. Hot though it would be to watch his mother pantingly try to explain why her model student son was ramming his cock deep inside her at work, he wasn’t sure if he quite wanted to take that risk.

In time, he’d go back to fucking his sister. And his mother.

Bradley’s eyes lit up.

And maybe both at once…

“C’mere,” he grunted in response to his sudden erection. He’d grown very accustomed to having his hardness taken care of within minutes, whether by his mother, a teacher, or any number of girls at school. (Sometimes several, making out around his cock, sharing his cum between them.)

Bradley could tell his sister wanted to object, but instead she dropped to her knees, practically drooling as she pulled his cock out. In response to her brother’s gesture, she took her top off, and soon was slurping down his cum as he casually played with her tits.

“Good,” he said, then grinned. “Now—here’s what we’re going to do tomorrow…”

* * *

“Oh Bradley, yes, yes, ohhhh…”

As Bradley slowly slid his cock inside his mother’s wet, wanting cunt, her body shook with pleasure. He wasn’t sure if her hyperarousal was the book’s doing, or just served to explain (at least partially) where his sky-high sex drive had come from in the first place.

“Do you like this?” he whispered, and his mother nodded fervently.

“Yes, darling,” she gasped. “Very much. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you…”

As the last inch of his bare erection entered his mother, Bradley paused.

“Mama,” he said, injecting a hint of worry into his tone. “Am I a pervert?”

His mother turned around, a mix of arousal and concern on her face.

“Honey, no…” she said soothingly—although her motherly tone was slightly betrayed by the twitch of arousal that passed through her body. “What makes you say that?”

“I mean…is it normal to be this attracted to your mother?”

As he spoke, Bradley began to slowly slide in and out of her wetness. She shuddered, and it took her a moment to respond.

“Well,” she said, her eyes closed. “No, but…that doesn’t make you a pervert, darling. Your sister’s the pervert.”

Bradley didn’t even try to hide his smirk at his mother’s comment. Translating that ancient tome really had been the best thing he’d ever done.

“Why?”

“Ummm…”

Bradley’s mother was having trouble concentrating as her son slowly fucked her. They were in the middle of the living room, surrounded by laundry—she’d barely started sorting and folding it when he’d interrupted, kissing her and stripping her naked.

“Dad!”

Bradley’s father popped his head around the corner—he’d been just outside, preparing the grill.

“Son?”

“Am I a pervert?”

“Of course not,” he said, stepping into the room. He seemed completely unperturbed by the fact that the conversation was being had while his son slowly fucked his naked, flushed wife.

“But isn’t it wrong to fuck your mother?”

“Normally,” his father was forced to admit. “But these are…special circumstances.”

“I just feel like I’m such a freak,” Bradley whined, as he gave his mother a particularly hard thrust.

Her eyes shot open, and she turned to face him.

“No!” she groaned. “Bradley, no. You’re not a freak. You’re not a pervert. Some families are just…like this.”

“Are you sure?” Bradley responded, reaching forward to pinch his mother’s nipples.

“Of course, honey. There’s nothing wrong with what you’re doing.”

“You promise?”

“Uh huh,” she said.

Bradley’s father grinned. “I know that face! I’ll leave you to it.”

He disappeared, and Bradley could feel his mother’s orgasm approaching.

“So being like this—being attracted to you like this—is perfectly normal, and not something I should feel guilty about?”

“Mmm-mmm,” she moaned. Just as he felt her orgasm approaching, Bradley pulled out.

“Oh!” his mother yelped, turning to look at him pleadingly. “Bradley? Darling?”

“If that’s true,” he said, walking to the bottom of the stairs, “then that should be true of Caitlin as well, right?”

“Ummm…”

“Caitlin!”

As if she’d been standing at the top of the stairs and listening, his sister joined them, a sour look on her face.

“What?”

“Mom was just saying that it was perfectly natural for family members to be attracted to each other, weren’t you Mom?”

Caitlin and Bradley turned to their mother, who was on all fours, completely naked, panting, and flushed. “Uh…”

“I mean, otherwise I’d be some kind of…pervert.”

“T-that’s right,” she stammered.

“So it only follows that the same is true of Caitlin as well. Right?”

Again, their mother fell silent. Bradley nudged his sister, and she took a step towards their mother.

“Is that right, Mom?” Caitlin snarled, and totally lost for words, the naked woman could only nod.

“Great!” Bradley said, with a clap of his hands. “Well, in that case…Caitlin, how about you strip off.”

“What?”

“You said it’s perfectly normal for families to be attracted to each other, Mom,” Bradley replied with a frown. “So doesn’t it make sense for you and Caitlin to do what we’ve been doing?”

“Ummm…”

“Or am I missing something?”

“No,” his mother admitted reluctantly. “I guess not.”

“Then let’s do this.”

“Right now?”

“Yes, Mom,” Bradley beamed. “Right now.”

The high-school student sat back on the couch, wrapping his hand around his cock as his sister began undressing. She tried to look unhappy about it, but he saw the way she was unable to keep her eyes off their mother—even the sight of her brother jerking it wasn’t enough to distract her from the naked woman in front of them.

By contrast, Bradley’s mother had a look of true horror on her face as she watched her daughter’s body come into view. She shifted to her knees, one hand instinctively crossing her chest to cover her large boobs.

“Okay, Mom,” Bradley directed from across the room. “Let’s start with a kiss.”

A sick smile appeared on Caitlin’s face as she leaned towards their mother. As their lips met, the older woman was unable to hold back a shudder—of disgust, this time, not of pleasure.

“Mom?” Bradley asked, a concerned tone in his voice.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“You look like…like you’re not into it. I thought you said this kind of thing was totally normal. Otherwise I’d be a…I’d be a…”

“No!” his mother interrupted. “No, it’s not like that. It’s just…”

Lost for words, she trailed off, then turned to her daughter. Closing her eyes, she leaned forward and kissed Caitlin with as much conviction as she could muster.

Brad smiled at the sight of his mother and sister making out. As he began stroking himself once more, he continued giving instructions.

“That’s great. Caitlin, why don’t you grab Mom’s tits? I know she likes that, and they feel so good…yeah, just like that. Mom, you should return the favor. Grab your daughter’s nipples. Pinch them nice and hard—don’t worry about hurting her. I think she likes it.”

As his mother and sister obeyed his commands, Bradley could hear his father grilling dinner outside. Even though he had absolutely no interest in men, Bradley had considered ordering his Dad to fall to his knees and suck his cock—a mouth is a mouth is a mouth, after all—but with all the women in his life at his disposal, why bother?

Still, maybe he’d get his Dad involved someday. He was sure that Caitlin would suck her own Dad off, if he ordered her to.

She’d probably enjoy it, the pervert.

“Okay Mom,” he instructed. “You and I do more than kiss. Why don’t you reach down and finger Caitlin’s pussy? I’m sure she’s nice and wet for you.”

As his mother pulled back from the incestuous lesbian kiss, Bradley’s cock throbbed at the look of disgust on her face. But she was clearly determined not to make her son feel ill at ease for his desires, so she reluctantly moved her hand between her daughter’s legs, and slowly began to explore with her fingers.

“Do you like that, Caitlin?”

Bradley’s sister’s eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation of her mother’s hand on her wetness, and she moaned her response.

“Be specific, sis. Tell Mom what you like.”

“I like the feeling of your hand on me,” Caitlin responded in a low voice. “I’ve fantasized about it for so long. It feels so good. It’s so wrong…”

“Is it wrong, Mom? Is it wrong what your daughter is doing to you right now?”

As their mother shuddered, Bradley could tell that she wanted to nod, that her whole body wanted to scream ‘yes, yes, this is so wrong!’

But she didn’t.

“No,” she replied in a trembling voice. “Not at all…”

Bradley smiled. “Return the favor, Caitlin.”

Bradley’s mother practically jumped at the feeling of her daughter’s hand, forcefully entering the spot where her son’s cock had just been a few moments earlier. Bradley pulled his own hand away from his cock—he could tell he wasn’t far from cumming. While the ancient tome had given him a great many gifts, he was still human, and could only cum so many times each day.

And he wanted to save his next one for the two women cavorting in front of him.

It wasn’t long before Caitlin had four fingers pumping in and out of her mother’s cunt. Bradley knew that if he left her to her own devices, she’d probably be fisting her before too long.

“Mom. Mom. Mother!”

For all her protestations, it seemed that Bradley’s mother had gotten lost in her daughter’s touch. A guilty look on her face, she opened her eyes—her own hand had all but stopped moving, as she enjoyed the feeling Caitlin’s finger-fucking.

“Uhh...yes?”

“What do we say when someone enters us?”

A blush spread across Bradley’s mother’s face.

“T-thank you,” she stammered.

“Not me, mother.”

“Thank…thank you, Caitlin.”

“You’re welcome, slut,” the former cheerleader sneered, pinching and tweaking her mother’s nipple with her other finger.

To Bradley’s delight, his mother didn’t object to the crude term—in fact, a shudder of pleasure seemed to pass over her body at the term. He’d never even thought of calling his mother the names he frequently called his sister—perhaps this also ran in the family.

“Why don’t you thank her properly, Mom?” he said teasingly. “You know. With that mouth of yours.”

His mother’s eyes widened, but she didn’t object—or even hesitate—before leaning forward, and moving her mouth onto her daughter’s pussy. From the angle Bradley was sitting, he was just able to see her confusion and reluctance as she tentatively poked her tongue out.

Before she had time to explore what was clearly a brand-new situation to her, Caitlin had grabbed her mother’s hair and forced her head forward.

“Lick my cunt, you cunt,” she hissed, and again Bradley was amused when his mother’s only response was an erotic shiver.

As his mother began obeying her daughter’s command, putting her tongue to work on his sister’s pussy, Bradley positioned himself behind her. Without warning, he thrust inside his mother—she gasped as he entered her, but Caitlin’s hand held firm, ensuring that she didn’t stop licking her teenage daughter out for a second.

The erotic situation (exacerbated by the fact that twice in the past hour he’d prevented his own orgasm) ensured that it wasn’t long before Bradley was shooting off, filling his mother’s pussy with his seed.

His orgasm triggered hers, and Caitlin wasn’t far behind—soon, the room was filled with the smell of sweat and cum, mixed with the heady musk of the two aroused women.

Bradley’s mother shuddered as he pulled out of her, and—Caitlin finally releasing her grasp—turned to thank him. He kissed her in response, enjoying the familiar taste of his sister’s juices on her lips, before laying her back on the carpet.

“Your turn,” he said to Caitlin with a sneer. To his surprise, she didn’t even object, just dropped to all fours and enthusiastically began licking her brother’s cum out of the freshly-filled pussy.

Their mother’s eyes opened in shock, but soon they were half-lidded in arousal as she bit her lip, squirming at what her daughter’s tongue was doing to her. Bradley had invited a few cheerleaders over the previous night for Caitlin to practice on—they’d been disappointed when he didn’t want to fuck them, but had happily allowed his sister to use them as test pussies, freely offering feedback and tips to the new carpet-muncher.

They’d have done anything for the coolest guy in school.

Impressed by how quickly Caitlin had picked up on the art of cunnilingus, Bradley waited until he saw the warning signs of his mother’s impending orgasm, then—in a reflection of what he’d just done with the older woman—moved behind Caitlin, thrusting his once-more hard cock into her as she ate their mother out.

Caitlin didn’t say a word, and from his vantage point, her tongue didn’t even seem to miss a beat, but apparently something changed, because he was barely a dozen thrusts in before his mother opened her eyes, and witnessed—for the first time—the sight of her son and daughter copulating.

“Caitlin!” she gasped, her hands resting gently on her daughter’s greasy hair. Bradley, curious to see what she’d do in response to the new situation, stared at her, challenging her to object.

“Caitlin…” she repeated, and the naked girl between her legs reluctantly removed her lips from her mother’s lips, and raised her head to see what she wanted.

Bradley didn’t slow down for a moment, repeatedly thrusting his hardness into his sister as she made eye-contact with their mother. He smiled when he noticed that his sister’s hand was still between their mother’s legs, rubbing her clit rapidly, even as the two of them stared at each other.

“I raised you better than this,” Bradley’s mother said, her voice somewhere between a gasp and a moan. “Come now—have you learned nothing? What do we say when someone enters us?”

There was a pause as the young woman realized what her mother was getting at.

“Thanks, Bradley,” Caitlin replied with a roll of her eyes, before moving her mouth back onto her mother’s hairy pussy.

This time took much longer than the last, and both his sister and mother came several times before Bradley could finally feel his own orgasm arriving. He groaned with pleasure as his hips jerked forward, and he could feel his cum splashing inside his sister.

Pulling out, he sat back on the couch, an arrogant smile on his face when his mother—completely unprompted—moved her head between Caitlin’s legs and started licking her daughter out.

“Now,” he said raspily. “Mom…I need to know that you’re not just doing this to make me feel better.”

His mother shook his head, without ever raising her mouth from his sister’s pussy.

“Good,” he said with a smile. “So this definitely won’t just be a one-time thing then. This will have to be something that happens all the time, even when I’m not around.”

That resulted in more of a pause than her earlier reassurance, but it wasn’t long before his mother gave a small nod, then resumed trying to get as much of her tongue into her daughter’s slit as she could.

“Good,” Bradley said, satisfied. “I have a date tonight with…”

He trailed off. Marianna? Mae? He never could remember the slut’s name.

“…a cheerleader. I want you to come and keep Caitlin company in bed tonight, okay? She’s always listening outside the door when I wake you up with my cock, so I think she gets lonely at night. Don’t you, sis?”

“Uh huh,” Caitlin panted. “So lonely. Need mamma.”

“Hear that, mom? Your daughter needs you. Maybe you can go sleep with her every night. Or Dad can sleep on the couch, and she can come and share the master bedroom with you. How does that sound?”

In response, his mother just grunted her approval. Bradley’s dick stayed soft as he idly watched his mother’s second ever attempt at cunnilingus. It was just starting to thicken again when his father popped his head around the corner.

“Dinner’s ready!” he said, completely unbothered by the sight of his wife between his naked daughter’s legs.

“Thanks, Dad,” Bradley said without looking away.

He’d have to wait until after they ate before he fucked one—or both—of them again.

* * *