The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pervert in the Park

Categories: Mc, Md, Mf, Hm

Note: This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individguals. It has male dominant sex, mind control and humiliation in it. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this story. Also, thank you to the people who sent me compliments about my first story, they were greatly appreciated.

Description: Kim has some unusual experiences after encountering a pervert at the local park.

* * *

Kim was doing her afternoon walk through her town’s local park when she saw the man. It was her lunch break and the thirty year old made it a point to jog a mile every day during her afternoon lunch break. The man was tall with blue eyes, blonde hair and a brown beard.. He was just standing in the middle of the jogging path with a rather amused grin on his face, wearing a baggy brown trench coat. “Excuse me miss” He said “could you answer a question of mine?” He asked her. “Um...sure” she said, unsure of my this handsome stranger was interupting her jog. “Are you lost?”

“No actually” He said “I was wondering if you would like to fuck me.” The man said. Before Kim could respond he opened his trenchcoat, revealing to her that we was completely naked underneath. Kim wanted to run or pepper spray the man but she was just too distracted. The pervert’s penis was massive, easily ten or eleven inches long and as thick as a banana. Kim was not the kind of girl who slept around but she had seen her boyfriend naked enough to know that this was an unfathomably large penis, and she was completely mesmerised.”

“Well how about it you slut?” The man said “Do you want to suck it or not?” Kim stared at it for a few seconds before she could regain her compsure and start running back to her car. Kim was not sure why exactly she was running. The pervert was not chasing her, nor did he seem violent or even angry that she refused. Kim supposed that with a penis that big maybe he just liked flashing girls.

Kim got back to the bookstore that she worked at as a cashier and changed back into her uniform. It was then that she noticed that her body had changed. Kim’s b-cup breasts seemed to have grown a cup size on the drive from the park, and her skin seemed to be much clearer than before, without wrinkle or blemish.

She tried very hard to forget about the incident but nearly everything she looked at reminded her of the man’s massive penis. The pens and pencils next to the cash register reminded her, as did every doorknob, soda bottle, mop, broom and any other phallic object she saw. Whenever a male customer walked into the store she found herself visualising them naked, with equally massive penises.

Kim also found herself thinking of her boyfriend, Liam. Liam was sweet and Kim had been dating him for five years, waiting for him to pop the question, but none of that mattered to Kim at the moment. The only thing Kim could think about was the fact that Liam’s penis was so tiny. In reality it was probably average but compared to the strangers’ penis it was pathetic. Kim imagined Liam with a giant penis like the pervert had and became very aroused.

Kim went into the employee restroom and fingered herself. With one hand playing with her vagina and another molesting her virgin ass she imagined the stranger fucking her. Unable to take her arousal anymore Kim waited until there were no customers in the store and flipped the sign to closed and locked the door. There were only two people working at the bookstore that afternoon counting herself. Kim decided that if her holes needed filling up then her supervisor was as good as anyone else.

In her desperation Kim found herself grabbing Kyle, her supervisor, and dragging him into the back office. Kyle was about Kim’s age but his father owned the bookstore so he was put in charge of dayshift. Kim knew that Kyle had been harboring a crush on her for a long time, so she decided to take advantage of it in order to satisfy her new-found desires.

Kyle seemed confused at first but when Kim took off her shirt and pants he got the picture and followed suit. Within five minutes Kyle came into Kim’s vagina, but she barley felt it. She turned around and had him fuck her up the ass for an hour (something she had never done before) but that did not work either. Kyle seemed to be enjoying himself, as this was almost certainly his first time having sex, but Kim was increasingly horny and could not seem to satisfy herself on Kyle’s mediocre seven inch penis.

Kim looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed her body had changed even more. She looked like a teen age girl, maybe sixteen years old, and she had shrank from 5′11 down to about 5′2. Her breasts grew up to double D’s and her previously brown eyes were now bright blue. Finally her blonde hair had grown from shoulder-length all of the way down to her ass.

Kim put on her shirt and pants without her bra or panties and was barley able to cram her mammaries into the shirt. Leaving Kyle asleep on the floor in post-orgasmic bliss, she drove her car to the park. She walked past other park-goers with cum leaking from her vagina and ass with her nipples obviously poking through her thin shirt while reeking of sex. Men hooted and hollered and an older woman spit on her and threatened to call the police.

Kim considered going back to Liam’s apartment but she quickly disregarded the idea. Liam’s penis was even smaller than Kyle’s and honestly, she only cared about getting filled up by a well hung man she did not think that she would ever bee satisfied by Liam after tonight. Kim went to the secluded part of the park where the flasher had been but he was not there. Kim briefly panicked but eventually decided to wait, in case he came back while she was gone.

A few hours later she had sex with a rather disgusting homeless man who reeked of urine, vomit and booze. The nasty man laughed and slapped her around as they had sex but Kim was unable to leave, desperatly craving sexual release. The humiliation did indeed make her very horny, fucking this nasty drunk when she should have been at home with her loving boyfriend and his microscopic penis, but even though she was hornier than ever she could not orgasm.

A little after two in the morning two African-Americans found her after the hobo left and the three of them had an orgy in the same spot. One of the men took her in the rear and one in the mouth, and while their penises were indeed larger they still left her unsatisfied. The two men left the park after they had had their fill of her, although not before they took her clothes and made her lick her juices off of them.

At three in the morning a police officer found her on the ground, naked and aroused. In order to convince him not to arrest her Kim let him cuff her hands behind he back and made her give him a blow job. He laughed afterwards when he let his police dog roughly fuck her vagina. Kim was horrified but was still incredibly turned on none the less. She scooped the dogs sperm out of her vagina and licked it all up after the cop left.

At five in the morning Kim was sitting on a park bench, filthy, covered in cum, naked and desperately masturbating when the man finally showed up. “This could have gone so much easier on you if you had just had sex with me yesterday, lady” the man said. He was no longer wearing the trench coat, he now had on a black suit and tie.

Kim practically assaulted the man trying to take off his pants. When she succeeded and his massive penis came into view she immediatly took his entire length into her vagina. When the man fired his seed onto Kim’s face she had a powerful orgasm, one-thousand times stronger than any that Liam had ever given her, and finally fell asleep in the park, naked and content.

When Kim woke up the next morning there was a laminated piece of paper lying under a rock next to her. The paper read “Hey slut. If you ever want to enjoy my cock again then you need to quit your job, sell all of your clothes and possesions, withdraw our life savings from your bank account and meet me here with all of the money at the end of next month. In the meantime I want you to sleep with as many people as you can, the more disgusting the better. I also want you to get piercings and tattoos all over your body. Finally, at the end of the month you need to break up with your boyfriend. Tell him that you never loved him and that his penis is too small to ever pleasure a woman. If you do all of these things then I will fuck you, until then you will find yourself getting increasingly horny, but you can not orgasm unless it is by my cock."— Your new master.

Suprisingly, Kim was not upset by this. Even the prospect of losing her boyfriend and becoming a sex slave to a pervert seemed like a fair trade to her, but then again maybe that was just because of how horny she was. She could already feel her pussy revving up, and she decided she better start now if she wanted to get the list done by the end of the month.

The End