The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Peter and Wendy

Chapter 3

Peter completed his revised design for the second TV with the reduced subliminal impact on Wednesday afternoon. That night, he and Wendy made love eight times and she slept in her blue baby doll nightdress, with a ball gag in her mouth, her hands manacled behind her back with handcuffs and the double dildo knickers under her blue bloomers. She was still asleep when Peter got up and the car came before he had time to release her.

When he arrived at Northumberland House, he asked if he could make a phone call. He rang the house and when the phone was answered, all he heard was Mmmm. He apologised for leaving her like that, the car came earlier than he had anticipated and he did not get a chance to release her. He said he would be back as soon as he could and asked her to tap the phone three times if she was all right. He heard three taps so he but the phone down. He was then shown into a boardroom where there were six high-ranking offices from all three services and two civilians.

He was introduced to each of them and he greeted them telling them who he was and the purpose of the meeting.

He provided a summary of his research and his current project status on the first two research topics. He then asked for the government and military policy before continuing the research. He provided a potted summary of examples if the technology were to fall into the wrong hand. If an immoral advertiser were to embed subliminal instruction into an advert and paid for it to by shown several time a night, all the watching public would do as they were commanded. Alternatively, what would happen is a foreign government were to embed subliminal commands in a holiday advertisement that could incite a public revolt again the authorities, how would UK government react.

A lengthy discussion followed and the assembled body of men asked many questions. The General chairing the meeting finally said, “I am very glad Professor that you have been able to prove that Mind Control is a real threat, we have been going around this subject for years and now we can move forward. Following a demonstration of your research, we would like to change the direction of your future endeavours.

What we need is the technology to detect the presence of subliminal suggestions in the transmitted broadcasts of video media. We also need a forensic test that could identify the deployment of mind control drugs in the blood of the mind controlled. You need to finish the research of any other medium of delivering mind control and to come up with a viable counter measure for each one. We will guarantee your funding to complete the crucial research that could protect this county from an invisible foe. Peter thanked them and asked, “You mentioned a demonstration, in what form would you like this to take place”. The General said, “There is a blond Captain on Brigadier Newton-Smith’s support staff that is suspected of leaking some sensitive information to the press. I would like a demonstration that forces her to tell the truth and if she is found guilty, I want her to be made into a slut for the senior ranks.

Peter said, “I have the means with me, put me in a room with this Captain for 30 minutes and I will give you your demonstration”.

Brigadier Newton-Smith left the room, and came back 15 minutes later and said, “She is waiting for you in room 109.

Peter proceeded to room 109,, and found a very attractive mid to late twenties female officer in the crisp uniform of an army captain. The woman asked what she was doing there and Peter said, “I have been asked to inoculate the entire woman contingent in this building against a biohazard agent that is believed to be in London, brought here by Arab extremists. If you will just take, your Jacket off, it will take no more then a few minutes. The young woman took off her jacket and rolled up the sleeve of the army blouse. Peter injected her with 50 milligrams of his tested agent and then said, “All done we need to wait for about 10 minutes to check there is no reaction and then you can go back to work.

He chatted while they waited and he thought he knew why the General wanted this girl. She was a very pleasant, intelligent and handsome young woman. After the ten minutes, her eyes were glazed and her expression was blank. Peter said, “From this moment onwards you will do whatever I instruct you to do and believe everything I tell you as the absolute truth. In a moment, I will take you into see some high-ranking officers.

While you are in that room you will be unable to avoid answering any questions and your answered must be the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You are now incapable of telling lies. If the answers you provide confirm that, you have been a naughty girl, you will from then on do what ever any man in the room tells you to do and you and will feel pleasure when you obey. If you really do no want to do what has been instructed, while you are fighting the control you will begin to feel pain in your muscles the longer you delay the stronger that pain will become.

Although you may realise that you are not in complete control, you will not be able to discus or divulger this fact to anyone or anything. Now you are to remove your knickers”. When she pulled her cotton knickers off, Peter said, “you are not allowed to wear knickers every again unless you are specifically instructed to do so by me or one of your Army masters”.

After the delay necessary to disperse the chemical in her body and she began to wake up, Peter led her back to the boardroom. The two civilians had left together with the Naval contingent. The Air Commodore and all the Army contingent except Brigadier Newton-Smith were in the room chatting when he re-entered bring the blond soldier with him.

They formed a review board down one side of the large table and Peter sat his companion on the other side in the middle and then asked, “Gentlemen, if I am no longer needed, I will be going back to Nottingham. The General said, “Bare with us a little longer, Professor. Now young lady, it has come to our attention that there have been some irregularities in your section and information relating to Army supplies, has been leaked to the press, what, can you tell us about this”. The Captain replied, “My brother is stationed in Cyprus and I was hoping that the new armoured troop carriers would be available for deployment there. When I heard that the contract had been cancelled, I was so incensed and I wrote to the Times anonymously. The General replied, “You do realise that this admission has compromised your position in the Brigadier Newton-Smith’s team don’t you. The woman obviously stressed said, “I did not consider my action prejudicial to the service there was no way the times could have known who sent the letter and I gave no sensitive information, I also do not know why I admitted it here in this room”.

The General said, “Unfortunately you have admitted it and now we will have to find you a new roll. Please remove your Captains uniform and put on your new uniform that you will find in that bag over there by the water cooler. The Captain stood and walked over to the water cooler and looked into the bag. She turned and said, “This is some kind of sick joke, I am not…..” She could not get the words out that would signify a lie; of course, she would wear the clothes provided.

She fought it for a minute or so and then started to get undressed, she had a magnificent body and Peter could see the affect she was having on the men in the room. When she had removed all her standard uniform, she pulled a bikini top from the bag and put it on; she then pulled a micro-shirt in the finest silk and put that on. The only other items in the bag were a pair of high heels. When she was wearing all the clothes provided, she stood up and faced the assembled officers.

The General said, “From now on my dear that is your uniform, you are not allowed to wear anything else. Your task for the rest of this afternoon is to provide fellatios to all the people in this room and then you will be reassigned.

The Officer at the end of the table nearest to her pulled down his flies and said, “You may start with me”. The strain on her face was evident and the pain in her muscles became unbearable before she moved in to position in front of this man. However, the pleasure she felt from complying was awe-inspiring. By the time she was on her fourth fellatio, she was no longer fighting it and going with the flow. When lastly she came to Peter he was resistant in allowing her, but the General insisted. As she finished all the men in the room, she stood and faced the General.

The General said “That was very good my dear, you now realise that it would be impossible for you to remain here, none of us would get any work done. We have therefore decided that you be reassigned to Professor Pandragan’s research team. If you conduct yourself in accordance with you new role to the best of your ability and without complaint, we will review your case in a year or two.

Professor I hope you will be able to find our slut some work, she is very bright and you need to increase your team size now that you have your new assignment”

Peter thanked the assembled body and picking up his briefcase turned to leave, as an after thought he said, “Come on slut, our transport waits”.

In the car on the way home Peter found out that she was called Samantha Stevens and she had joined the Army after completing a 2nd class degree with honours form Cambridge in applied sciences. Her parents were both alive and lived in Newark. She did not have a current boyfriend but had just ended a lesbian affair with the General’s wife. Peter knew there was more to this than a letter to the times and now he knew what.

As the conversation became more relaxed and she realised she was not being called upon to provide sexual favours, she asked what had happened and what she would be expected to do. Peter explained that he had been tasked with providing protection and counter-measures for the biggest threat to the nation, and that he needed to build a viable team of bright people that could accomplish this.

When they arrived at the guardroom, Peter asked that Sam be given some quarters and told her to report to him in his lab in the morning. He then went straight to Wendy to check if she was all right. He found her in the lounge watching television. He removing the gag kissed her passionately for several minutes. When he broke away, he apologised again and she said, “The only problem I have had, was the need to go to the toilet this afternoon. Getting both knickers off was a little difficult. However, trying to put them on, while wearing handcuffs, is impossible so I had to leave them off. I am very sorry”. Peter picked her up saying, “Not a problem it saves me having to remove them now”. He carried her up to the bedroom and they made love for an hour. He then removed the cuffs and asked her to make dinner.

While she was making dinner, he changed into his latex clothing and then updated her on the proceedings of the day and on the acquisition of Samantha. Wendy said, “Is she pretty”.. Peter replied, “If you make enough for three I’ll go and see if she wants to join us”. Peter walked to the Guardroom and asked where Samantha had been billeted. He was told she was in Wendy’s old room. He walked down the corridor passed his old room and knocked on Samantha’s door. When she opened it, he could see she had been crying. Peter said, “My wife would like to invite you to dinner, if you would like to come”? Samantha replied, “I have been trying to get out of these clothes and I can not, what is happening to me and why, are you dressed in rubber”. Peter said, “Come to dinner and I will try and explain”. Samantha gave up trying to change her clothes and accepted the invitation to dinner.

They walked together back to Wendy and when Peter introduced them, he could see a shadow come over Wendy’s face. The casserole was in the oven so they all sat down in the lounge. Peter told Samantha that he had had a latex fetish since he was a young child and Wendy had been in rubber for the past month or so. He went on to explain that he was responsible for researching mind control methods and was now tasked with developing counter measures. When he had finished his explanation, Wendy said “And how have we acquired Samantha”. Peter replied, “It would appear that Samantha had upset the General and he wanted a demonstration of the mind control drugs. He got his demonstration and removed Samantha in the bargain”.

Wendy asked, “How did she upset the General that made him do this to her”. Peter said, “It probably resulted from the lesbian affair she was having with the General’s wife”. Samantha exclaimed, “Dam, I didn’t think he knew. How do I overcome this”. Wendy said, “Peter will find a way, I will not have such a gorgeous female working alongside my husband dressed like that”. Samantha said, “You need not worry, he had the opportunity to have me earlier and he declined”. Wendy turned to Peter and said, “Go and get your briefcase and make Samantha wear proper clothes”. Peter fetched his briefcase and charged the syringe.

When Samantha was under once again the influence of the drug, Peter said, “When you are called upon to meet any of the Offices I was with today you must dress as you are now, while you are working for me in this research institute you will wear whatever Wendy or I instructs you to wear. You have no interest in men other than your army Masters, you will not try to seduce any man on this complex. From now on you can only love other female members of my team, in particularly Wendy and Pauline”. Wendy watched Peter wide eyed as he gave Samantha her new instructions and when he finished she said, “That was sneaky I was not wanting her for myself, you are my Master”. Peter said, “I love you and would not intentionally do anything to harm you, but if you ever feel like a threesome, I’ll leave that up to you”.

Once Samantha was no longer under the influence of the drug, they sat down to dinner and she asked Peter what he had done. Peter replied, “You will need to ask Wendy”. Samantha looked at Wendy and Wendy said, “Have you ever worn clothing made out of latex”. Samantha replied, “No never”. Wendy said, “After dinner I’ll find you some to try”. After they had finished the food Wendy had prepared, Peter went into the kitchen to do the dishes while Wendy and Samantha went up stairs. When they returned to the lounge, Samantha was wearing a floor-length rubber coat and a full-face gas mask. Peter said “Is that not a bit extreme, what has she on underneath”. Wendy said, “Dildo knickers and a catsuit”. Peter asked Samantha, “How do you like it”. Wendy replied, “She is not allowed to talk and please tell me, where are her rooms”. Peter relied, “She has been allocated your old rooms”. Wendy and Samantha left the house together and Wendy returned half an hour later.

Next morning Peter went to see the Director to update him on yesterday’s meeting and their new assignments. The director after listening to Peter asked, “What sort of people to you want”. Peter replied, “We need two or three people from the broadcasting industry, not people in the media, we need engineers who designed the TV transmitters and receivers. We also need a medical doctor and I need Pauline and Mary as soon as possible.

The director said, “I will free up the electronics lab for the broadcast team and the small lab next door for the medical contingent. That should allow the right accommodation to be made available and I will get on to the staffing issues right away”. Peter thanked him and returned to the lab. Wendy and Samantha were there already, Wendy was wearing a lovely outfit showing off her beauty and Samantha was in the same coat and gasmask she had on the previous night.

Peter explained that the testing at Porton down had been delayed because they need to wait for a doctor to join the team.

Later that afternoon the director called Peter and told him that he had been able to contact Pauline and Mary and they would arrive on Wednesday next, and that a female Army doctor had been identified who would join them on Tuesday. With regard to the engineers, he was being helped by the Post Office and it was hopped some people could be reallocated in the next few days. Peter thanked him

As they were about to close the lab for the day, Peter asked Wendy if it was necessary for Samantha to be in bondage all day. Wendy said, “I feel intimidated by her beauty and do not want you looking at her when you should be looking at me. Peter asked Samantha to wait by the door and he led Wendy to the other end of the lab where he said, “Wendy, you do not consider Samantha to be in your league. You will never feel jealous of any of the woman we work with. You will always be confident that my love for you will keep me away from other women, except when you bring them to our bed. You will dress Samantha in clothes to extenuate her beauty in the hope of stimulating Pauline’s interest when she comes next week. Now forget we have had this conversation and that we came over here specifically to talk”.

Wendy, Peter and Samantha all walked back to Peter’s house together. When they arrived there, Wendy took Samantha upstairs and when they came down, they were both in short latex dresses and high heels. After Peter kissed his wife, he asked Samantha “How did you like what you had on last night and do you prefer what you are wearing now”.

Samantha replied, “I never knew what it was like to wear latex bondage until last night. At first, I did not like it at all and because of the gag I could not say. When Wendy made me put the gag back in after breakfast and again after lunch I realised how much I liked being controlled. It is very nice being dressed like this but I hope my mistress puts me back into bondage before I go to bed”.

That night, being Friday, Wendy and Samantha went to a nearby Chinese Restaurant for a take-a-way.

Samantha spent all weekend with Wendy and Peter and she was beginning to fall in love with Wendy. Wendy was taking on the role of Mistress very well and was looking after Samantha’s interests at all times. By Sunday evening, Peter was feeling a little left out and when he brought this to the attention of Wendy. She apologised saying, “I am sorry and I will make it up to you”. That night, when he went to bed, there were two bodied in the bed waiting for him.

Next morning, Peter was rather tired and arrived at work at eight fifteen in stead of his usual seven thirty. There was a message waiting so he left Wendy and Samantha in the lab and went to see the Director. The Director told him there were five engineers coming that afternoon and Peter could pick out of these, those he wanted. Peter asked how many he could have and the director said the Joint Chiefs had approved the increase in staff to as many at Peter thought necessary so if they all come up to required standard he could have then all. Peter thanked him he returned to the lab via the electronic lab to see what facilities were there. When he arrived, he found the previous team were just moving out.

He asked the team leader if they had somewhere to go and was told that his team had been playing a waiting game for some months with nothing to do, waiting for some new work to come in, and nothing arrived. All his engineers had left in dribs and drabs, there was now only him, and his secretary left. Peter asked, “Has your Secretary found another position yet”. The team leader said, “Not yet, she is a very conscientious hard working girl and it would be a pity if the institute let her go”. Peter said, “Send her along to see me and I will do what I can”. The team leader thanked him and said he would go get her now.

Peter was still in the electronic lab checking what equipment and electronic components were available when the team leader walking in with a very young girl no older than nineteen years old. She was not a plain girl but definitely not a beauty. Peter sat down on one of the stools and asked her to bring over another one and sit beside him. He asked her what she had been doing and she told him that her name was June; she had left school at sixteen, did a year at secretarial collage and got a job here straight away.

Since starting, she had been responsible for staff time keeping, travel, holidays, and all purchasing for the lab. Peter asked how she did the purchasing and she showed him the order book. The engineer gave her a requisition form, from the pad and she entered it into the book and then recorded each action related to it. She showed him one component that had been difficult to obtain, she had tried seven different suppliers, each attempt was recorded, and the finial supplier had six phone calls after they said they could supply until they actually did and all these were recoded. She told him it was important so any engineer picking up the book could establish the status of any component he was waiting for.

Peter asked her if she had been looking for another position, and whether she had found anything. She told him she had been looking but had not been successful. Peter then said, “Well you can stop looking, I need some one in here doing just what you have been doing, and you can start after lunch”. She was very please and almost hugged him.

After lunch, Peter instructed Samantha and June to clean out the meeting room in the electronics lab ready for some interviews. When they were finished he sent Samantha back to his lab and send June out for some fresh milk and biscuits. There was a coffee jug so he made some fresh coffee and prepared his plan.

The five men arrived together shortly after two o’clock. Peter decided the invite them all in together first. He then started saying, “I would normally interview each of you separately before telling you what I intend to do here but I assume you have all signed the official Secrets act and have good security clearance so I will do my presentation once and then see you individually. He gave them a potted history of his work to date and the findings he then told them about the joint chiefs and need for counter measures. He then told them that all successful applicants would be designing and building the countries counter measures.

When he had finished he asked if there were any questions and the first one to speak was a middle-aged man with a beard who said, “I have heard talk of broad casting subliminal messages for years but no one has ever achieved a working system. Peter replied, “In another lab there is a working system that can completely overwrite the mind of the person watching the TV. It would take a very simple modification to a transmitter to broadcast such a system to a much wider audience. We can safely assume that at some point in the future it will be inevitable that someone will attempt such a gambit. If you are still sceptical that such a thing is not possible, I would like you to watch this television for ten minutes.

They all agreed that it was not possible. Peter had been prepared for this and had inserted a message in his message buffer that the watcher was become subservient to the first woman they saw and would remain so for the next 24 hours.

He turned the TV on and left them to it. After ten minutes, he returned and turned it off. He then said, “Do any of you feel any different”. They all said no so he invited June into the meeting room and introduced her, he then said, “You are all strong mature people, would you normally follow the instructions of a teenager. They all categorically said no. Peter then asked June to give them some embarrassing instructions. While she had been tidying earlier he had suggested it might come to this so she was prepared, She pulled out a box of while board marker pens and instructed them all to remove their trouser and underpants and then to push a marker pen up their bum and to put their trouser back on. As each interviewee followed her instruction, there was much shouting and complaining. When they were all standing there in their trousers once again June said, “If you get a job here you can take it out, if not you will have to keep it in for a week. They all looked appalled, the bearded man said, “Ok, I believe you now, when can we start”.

Peter asked them all to wait out side and after thanking June, he asked her to send each one in turn telling them to be completely truthful. She sent the first one in working alphabetically.

He questioned this candidate as to his skills, expertise, experience, availability, and felt happy that this one would do. He thanked this man and invited in the next one where he went through the same process. Out of the five candidates, he was very happy with four of them but the man in the beard was somewhat suspicious. He told the four successful candidates that they could remove their pens. He told the failed candidate that if he could bear with him for a little while longer he would change the subliminal message and remove the command.

He changed the message so that he could not lie or avoid answering a question and would do or believe whatever Peter instructed him to do or believe

He turned the TV on and told the man to watch it for ten minutes then he would be able to remove the pen.

The man sat in front of the TV and Peter told June to get all the details of each candidate to Personnel; so they could start arranging their reallocation.

When they had given all the information June required, they all said thank you and left. It was nearly twenty minutes when Peter turned off the TV. The man asked if he could remove the pen and Peter said, “Yes”. As the man removed his trousers, Peter said, “Your story does not seem to be true, please give a potted history of your real identity”. The man looked hurt, but replied, “My name is Jonathan Porter and I work for BskyB we have been watching you for a very long time and we didn’t think you would do it, when our mole in the Ministry of Defence told us you had achieved success we needed to get our hands on it ASAP. We did not know how or what you had used so my presence here as a candidate was a ruse to establish how far you had got and what equipment you used”.

Peter asked who is your mole in the MoD and Jonathan said, “Brigadier Newton-Smith he is the one who sent me here, he wants to get Sam back as his mind controlled fuck-dolly”

Peter asked, “What did you intend to do once you had found out what we had”. Jonathan replied, “I have a team of mercenaries waiting to take whatever I describe”. Peter said, “How old are you”, Jonathan replied, “thirty-nine”. Peter said, “Do you have any sexual fetishes”. Jonathan replied, “I like young children, young girls or young boys, the younger the better. I belong to a paedophile rind and we get about five children a month”. “Are you after the mind control technology for the media or for your paedophile ring?” asked Peter. Jonathan replied, “The paedophile ring of course”.

Peter said, “In future when ever you think of children sexually, you will find that you can not breath it will be as if your lungs are full of fluid and the oxygen can not get in. The longer you think about children the worse it will get and if you have gone over three minutes, you will not be able to stop thinking about them, even your restrictive breath is a turn on and eventually you will die. Now you didn’t see any mind control demonstrations or any technology that could be used. When I say “you can go”, you will push the pen back into your anus and redress then you may leave. You are not allowed to be without your pen in your bum at any time except when you are on the toilet. As soon as you stand-up and before you wipe your bum, the pen must be back in”. When you get home tonight you will write a letter to the police telling them about your ring and include all the names of the members. You will make sure that this is in the post before you seek out any little children. Now you can go”.

Jonathon pushed the pen back into his anus and then pulled up his trousers before leaving. Peter knew this was not the end so decided to make plans for the worst.

June retuned from the personnel department and asked if there was anything else, she could do. If you ever see strange men around this lab, you are to contact me immediately and if you cannot reach me, contact the guardroom.

That man with the beard was in impostor and he belongs to a very well equipped criminal gang.

Peter went to the Director and told him about Jonathan and Brigadier Newton-Smith.

The Director phoned the General, and informed him then listened for some time before saying, “Very well”. When he put the phone down the Director said, “The general is going to give the Brigadier an excuse to come here and when he does you are to knobble him”. Peter said very well just make sure I have a least an hours warning.

Peter went back to his lab and it was locked, he then went home and found Wendy on the seat and Samantha kneeling on the floor between her legs.

Peter went into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee then pouring three cups. He carried two through to the girls and then went back to the kitchen for his own. He stayed in the kitchen thinking while he drank his. The girls joined him after Wendy had climaxed noisily. Peter asked Samantha what she knew about Brigadier Newton-Smith. Samantha said, “He is very strange he looks at me with evil eyes sometimes as if he knows something you don’t and he is often away from his desk without saying where he is going”

Peter asked Samantha if she had been trained in unarmed combat and firearms. She replied she was a good shot with a 9mm automatic and was a black belt at karate. Peter asked what would be the best training for the rest of the girls on the team and Samantha said, “I could teach the basics and then we could get another instructor in from the army. Peter agreed and said he would set it up and that he would get her issued with a firearm.

He felt better prepared, and started making a meal for the three of them.

When they had all eaten, Samantha asked if she could be back in to bondage before bed and Wendy said, “Ok”. The sat and talked until 09.30 and then Wendy said she would take Samantha home.

Peter was in bed and when Wendy returned, he asked if she was happy. She replied “I am happier than I have a right to be, I love you, and I love being yours. You seem to collect women who need to be collected”. They made love before going to sleep.

In the morning when Peter got to his lab, he talked with the head of personnel about protection and self defence training. There was very little support until Peter explained that knowledge of his research had reached the ears of the underworld and there had been an attempt to steal it the previous day. It was decided that all female staff would be given self-defence training and extra police would be placed on the doors of the two labs.

Peter decided that he needed his own protection so he made a video of himself explaining the purpose of the research and how they were going about it including a view of the labs together with his two latex slaves Wendy and Samantha working with the chemicals. He configured the tape into a loop and placed the TV and tape player in the meeting room.

He then inserted a subliminal message aimed at him alone instructing his brain to ignore all subsequent massages using this media. He then added further messages that would make any person watching it, except him, his obedient slave and be incapable of harming him or any of his staff. He also added a command that would make the watcher write down who they worked for, all wrong doings or sexual perversions on the pads provided and then put their note in an envelope, write their name on it and put the envelope in the drawer in the desk and then forget they had performed that act.

He placed a number of pads on the desk and shut the door leaving the TV on and playing the tape.

He continued to work throughout the morning and at 11:30am; the Director came in with a woman in her mid forties in army uniform. She was introduced as Major Nancy Page, a doctor from the chemical warfare unit. Peter talked to her for some time, trying to get a feel for her; he was not convinced she was telling the whole truth. He decided the best way was to show her his video. He showed her into the meeting room telling her that a quick video of their progress to date would help to see where they were and then he would discuss the next phase of the research.

He left her in the room for fifteen minutes and then turned off the TV. He asked if she would like some coffee before they continued and she said yes. Wendy took her to the little kitchen and Peter retrieved the envelope from the desk.

He read what it contained and found that, she was indeed an Army doctor from the chemical warfare unit, but was here because she had an interpersonal conflict with her immediate boss, she did not like working for fools and in particular foolish men. She had no sexual perversions or criminal past.

Peter joined Wendy and her in the breakout area next to the kitchen and said, “We would like to commence our next phase as soon as possible, what are your thoughts on Mind Control”. Nancy replied, “I have never considered mind control to be possible, I have heard about some things being achieved through hypnosis. Peter explained that he had refined a number of chemical compounds that could deliver mind control properties. We need to test these out to prove or disprove there potential. Then whichever chemicals do provide mind-altering characteristics we need to determine a forensic test that could determine their use and if possible an antidote..

We have arranged for testing to be undertaken at Porton Down and I would like you to take charge of this, we are expecting two more staff to arrive tomorrow and in the mean time you can have Samantha here as your assistant. Nancy took one look at Samantha and said, “Why do I get all the crap, this slut will not do at all”. Peter said, “You should never judge a person’s abilities by the clothes they wear. Samantha may be a slut, but she is a Captain in the Army and has a degree in applied sciences from Cambridge. Nancy said, “Ok I’ll admit I may have been in error but why should I work for a man in a rubber suit”. Peter was becoming incensed and said, “I have had a latex fetish since I was three and my wife took on the love of latex after she met me. We have a house full of latex clothing and when Samantha joined us, she tried some and liked it. We are not asking you to wear anything but your Army uniform but, if you do not wish to take on this crucial endeavour, I suggest you go back to where you have come from. Nancy replied, “I can not go back, my bridges were totally destroyed, I appreciate the importance of this work but I have issues when I can not revere my supervisor”.

Peter said, “So without regard to a persons potential, you are hung up in what a person wears”. Nancy replied, “That would appear to be true, I have been in the Army too long there are standards of dress that need to be adhered too”. Wendy said, “You are a mind controller, why don’t you modify Nancy’s position so we can move on”. Nancy replied, “I am not sure I would like my position modified or how you would go about it”. Peter said, “Nancy, you will go with my wife Wendy and she will give you some clothes to wear. You will remove your uniform and dress in the clothes given. When you have dressed in all the clothes Wendy gives you, you will be unable to take them off until Samantha gives you her permission to do so”. Nancy looked confused and Wendy said “This way Major”.

When they had left the lab Samantha said, “I didn’t see you giving her any of your drug, how did you do that”? Peter replied, “I’m afraid that’s classified information, you however were mind controlled with the drug and as such you have to do as I say, isn’t that so”? Samantha replied, “Yes, that appears to be the case”. Peter continued, “In that case you will not give permission to Nancy so she can remove her clothes until I give you permission to do so. In addition to show, your true place in the staff hierarchy, you will refer to me as Master and to Wendy as Mistress, do you understand”?. Samantha replied, “Of course Master, would you like to have sex. This control you have makes me so aroused”. Peter said, “Not right now, I will however expect you in my bed tonight with your Mistress”. Samantha whispered “Thank you Master”.

Wendy and Nancy arrived back in the lab a few minutes later; Nancy was dressed from head to toe in latex and Peter said, “Ok lets start again, you were saying something about worshiping your supervisor”. Nancy replied, “When I said revere I meant respect and admire not worship. I would like to know how you did this to me”. Peter continued, “How I did what, you chose to take up Wendy’s offer to provide you with a change of clothes, being your choice you will have to wear it for the time being. How do you like it by the way”. Nancy replied, “I’d rather not say, you would probably change my mind if I gave the wrong answer”.

Peter said, “Ok we should get down to work, can I assume that you will be staying Dr. Page”. Nancy replied, “I do not appear to have a choice”. Peter took Nancy to the third accommodation and set her the task to determine what equipment would be required, first to administer a compound intravenously into two hundred test subjects and then to take samples of blood and urine from all two hundred subjects at different time intervals from the initial injection. He also asked her to specify the lab equipment and supplies that would be needed to test all the samples. Before leaving, Peter said, “Think about the transportation of all the samples from Porton to here, and what we would need.

Leaving Nancy to continue on her own, he went back to Wendy who said, “What have you done to Sam she keeps referring to me as Mistress”. Peter said, “Well you are her Mistress aren’t you”. Turning to Samantha, Peter said, “Would you like to help Nancy, she has a lot to do”. Samantha left Wendy and Peter and he said, “We need to move onto the next medium. Gas or vapour, all the research to date is in those files there. I remember there were some likely materials but we need to refine the analysis to weight the compounds so we establish the best ones to test.

Peter took half and gave half to Wendy and they both sat in silence.

At 13:45 Peter phoned the canteen and asked them to deliver 2 lunches to his lab and two to room 107, he asked if June had been to the canteen and was told that she had.

After lunch, he went to see Nancy and Samantha and asked how they were getting on. Nancy said we have finalised our list, how do we go about getting it. Peter took Nancy next door and introduced her to June saying give your list of supplies to June and she will source it. Then looking at June, he said, “I hope the last item on page four doesn’t cause you a problem. June looked at the item and said, “No but I have no idea how long it will take”. Peter said, “Usual timescales please we would like everything yesterday. Please let me know if any items are on lengthy lead-times.

As he walked back to room 107 with Nancy, he said, “What are you thoughts now on judging people by their attire”. Nancy replied, “May I reserve my judgement until later”. Peter said, “As long as you stay with us to complete your work, you can reserve anything”.

Nancy said, “I can appreciate the importance of what you are doing and feel privileged to be a part of it. I am sorry my prejudices got in the way earlier”. Peter said, “Unfortunately prejudices are swept away here”. When he got back to Wendy she said, “June would like a word”. Peter called her and she informed him that the last item on page 4 would be slightly different. Nancy had asked for an ambulance and a refrigerated truck. June had found a blood transfusion bus with a refrigerated trailer. Peter told her well done that will do nicely and asked when it would arrive. June told him she could get it by Friday. He also told her to keep Nancy in the picture.

Peter was very pleased; it was all coming together nicely. As soon as Pauline and Mary were up to speed, they would be able to start.

Peter worked on his own task for most of the afternoon and at four o’clock, he called June, asked her to go to room 107, and told Wendy they were going for a team meeting.

When every one was in Room 107, he gave a summary of what each member of the team was doing and then asked each of them in turn to add any more or raise any pending difficulties or opportunities. He asked Wendy to go first and she said the first pass of this third tranche of research highlighted some 2000 possibilities and it was hoped to reduce this to two or three hundred before a testing cycle could begin. Nancy was next and said, “She had completed the programme for testing the chemical compounds, June had secured the testing vehicle and had arranged for all the supplies to be delivered before Monday of next week. She had been in touch with Porton Down and had been give clearance to start testing a week tomorrow.

June said “She had placed orders for all the components that might be needed by the electronics engineers when they started. Personnel were working to get all four transferred from their present positions to start here at the start of next month.

Lastly, Peter asked Samantha if she had anything to add. Samantha said, “I am very happy to be working with Nancy, she is a capable professional and now she is over her initial prejudice she is a very nice woman, if I am to administer the drug or take samples then I will need to be trained.

Peter asked Nancy if is would be possible to train Samantha and Nancy said as soon as June gets the first supply of syringes we will need some soft fruit. Peter asked June to arrange it.

Peter then said “Thank you all for your commitment and hard work, I am sure we will be able to complete phase 2 ahead of any expectations I had last week. I would like you all to join Wendy and I for a meal at out house tonight, come before 19:00 hours

On the way back the house Wendy said, “How do we do a meal for five without any food in the house”. Peter said, “When we get home phone the canteen and see what they can do and if not find out who they recommend that could to a meal for us and contact them. We need three courses and some good wine.

Wendy was on the phone soon after she got there and had secured a meal for six.

When she but the phone down it rang again almost immediately and Peter picked it up. Wendy had gone upstairs, so did not hear him invite Pauline and Mary to join them. Wendy had written the number of the restaurant that would deliver on the pad so Peter rang them and increased the number to eight and could they supply someone to serve also.

A little van drew up outside an half past six and a waiter brought in the food in a number of containers. He put the oven on and placed the containers within it. Peter then showed him into the dinning room do he could lay the table. There were six chairs around the table and another one at Peter’s desk. Wendy was up stairs doing her hair. She had laid out the wedding dress as her best latex outfit for herself and for Peter his cream shirt and navy slacks. Peter had told her not to rush and that the restaurant were providing a waiter, but had not mentioned the two extras. Peter was ready first as the doorbell sounded. He was half way down the stairs when Samantha and Nancy were being shown through to the sitting room. He joined them as they were being asked what they would like to drink. June was next to arrive, and she was brought through to meet the others as Wendy came down.

They were all sitting down with a drink and the doorbell went again. Wendy said, “We are all here who on earth can this be”. Peter said, “I’ll go and reached the front door before the waiter. He opened the door and was pleased to see both Pauline and Mary dressed in latex. He hushed them giving them both a big kiss and then led them through to the lounge. He open the door and said, “Wendy, there is someone here to meet you”. Wendy stood up, and walked to the door, before she caught sight of Pauline standing there. She hollered and ran giving first Pauline and then Mary big hug and many kisses.

Peter entered the room and said “Ladies I would like to introduce the rest of our team”. He then introduced Pauline and then Mary. He then introduced Nancy, Samantha and Jun to Pauline and Mary. Nancy said, “I would like to know how you can group so many beautiful women around you who like to wear latex”. Peter replied “Just good luck I think”. The waiter said dinner is served, so they all went into the dining room. Peter sat Pauline in between Samantha and Nancy on one side of the table, Mary in between Jun and Wendy on the other side and himself at the end.

They had a very good meal and the wine was exceptional. Nancy, Samantha and Pauline talked about the forth-coming trials and Nancy was very impressed by the way, Pauline understood the issues and sought out the pertinent information. Wendy questioned Mary about their holiday and when June realised it had been foreshortened, asked how she felt. Mary said, “When I first heard Pauline say we were going back and she had to start work ASAP, I was very upset, I thought I was loosing her far too early, but when she told me I was to work here too, I was overjoyed. I cannot believe that Peter could engineer a way for me to stay with Pauline we have even been given a small house; none of the rooms are equipped for couples. The waiter brought out cups of coffee so Peter got up and paid the bill giving the waiter a £100 tip the waiter cleared all the restaurants dished and container into his van and departed..

When Peter returned to the table, he wanted to ask Pauline about her latex but Wendy got in first and asked Mary. Mary replied, “On the way north, we went to that shop in Glasgow that Peter mentioned and bought five outfits each. Pauline did not change out of Latex for the next four days so we stopped off again on the way south and bought four more outfits each. She has not been out of latex since and has not allowed my out either, isn’t she lovely”. Nancy caught the late end of Mary’s tail and asked Pauline why she liked latex so much. Pauline said, “When I first saw Peter and Wendy in latex I was appalled.. I could not believe anyone would wear latex for pleasure however; he can be very pervasive and when he invited me to his Wedding and made the wearing of latex as a condition, I tried it and I did not take it off for 24 hours. When I did, I realised why I had been so resistant to remove it. The pleasure it provided is not explicit, it is implicit, it sneaks up on you, and has you addicted before you realise. Pauline asked Nancy, “Why are you wearing latex then”?

Nancy replied, “When I arrived here this morning, like you I was appalled when I saw three people in latex. I had a strong prejudice about people who chose to dress non-conformingly and was about to leave. Peter persuaded me to stay and try it and I am unable to take it off but my reasons are not pleasure related. Pauline asked, “What are your reasons”. Nancy said “You know the subject of Peters research”. Pauline said “Mind control”. Nancy continued, “My reasons are because he controlled my mind and I am not allowed to until I am given permission”. Pauline said, “I saw evidence of his mind control in Scotland, there were two girls in the hotel who were made to wear latex”.

Nancy asked, “How do you know you weren’t subject to his mind control”. Pauline replied, “I don’t know at all but if he has used mind control, he must have been very clever for me not to notice”. Peter said, “Pauline was never under my control, I like her mind as it is”. Pauline asked, “What sparked this massive change your programme and the need for us to join you so quick”. Peter told her about his growing reservations once he had proved it could be done, and requested a meeting with the government’s policy makers. They were of similar minds and changed his research to one of detection and control. He explained what had been said and how his budget had been increased in order to protect the country from others who stumbles on the same results as he had.

Wendy said, “You did not stumble and it is unlikely that people would arrive at the conclusions following the same path, but someone could stumble on the result with devastating consequences”. Pauline asked, “So what exactly do you expect us to do”. Peter replied, “Nancy here is a medical Doctor and she will be in charge of two tests using members of the armed forces as guinea pigs the tests will be designed to accomplish three outputs. The first output is, does to drug deliver Mind Control properties, second and third after mind control had been used is the presence of the drug detectable after 24 hours and after 120 hours. Pauline asked, “How do you determine if the mind control properties are delivered”. Peter said, “You insert a command that will prove the existence of control but does not leave the subject with lasting problems”. Pauline said, “Have you any ideas”. Peter said, “You are the psychologist, I would expect you to come up with the best one. The one we used in Gretna was the days of the week. We tested the drug on Natalie and told her to forget the names of the week for 20minutes however while we had her in that condition, we also made her dependant on latex and bisexual”. Pauline said, “What would have happened if the mind control didn’t work and she remembered all your suggestions”. Peter said “Embarrassment”.

Wendy asked Nancy if she had been given any accommodation yet and she said, “I have been given the room next to Samantha and am hoping she will allow me to wear my normal night attire before I go to bed”. Conversation moved to trivial thing for the remainder of the night and at 11:15pm when Pauline said, “We have had a long journey and if we are to start tomorrow we need to get some sleep come Mary”. Peter said, “It was wonderful having you both here tonight and I am looking forward to working with you. In the morning when you are ready, go straight to room 107”.

After Pauline and Mary left Nancy asked Samantha if he was ready and Samantha replied that she was staying there tonight. Nancy pleaded with both Samantha and Peter to let her change out of latex and Peter said, “Nancy, you will continue to wear latex until you set off on your tests and the more your wear it to more you like it. Now forget that we have had this conversation and go back to your room.”

Nancy said, “Good night” and left. Samantha said, “You are terrible, that poor woman is going to have to stay in latex all week”. Peter said, “And your point is”. Samantha thought for a second and then shrugged.

Wendy was very happy to have such a nice meal all severed, as it was, and thanked Peter with a kiss. Then she said “If Samantha’s staying I assume it is because you two have discussed this behind me back”. Peter said, “Not at all dear, she was very randy this afternoon and wanted relief but I said she couldn’t have it except as a threesome with you”. Samantha said, “And I am more randy now than I was then, this mind control issue is a very big aphrodisiac”.

Wendy “Ok I understand now, I am going to bed and I am taking Sam with me, you can come when you are ready”.

Peter poured himself a night cap of single malt whiskey and sat down in an armchair to enjoy it. He was half way through it when the phone rang”. On answering it, he discovered it was the Director on the Phone, who told him that Brigadier Newton-Smith would be arriving a 09:00 tomorrow. Peter thanked him for the call and bid him Good night.

He finished his whisky washed his glass and then went up to bed. Finding two beautiful latex clad ladies in his bed made his cock hard and he moved in between them”.

He woke at the sound of the alarm and a mouth around his penis. He looked across and saw Wendy’s head next to his still sound asleep, so knew it was Sam under the thin covers. He waited until she had finished him off before getting up and Sam joined him in the bathroom. He stripped both of them and they showered together while he was soaping her hair, she said, “I think I love both you and Wendy, I would like to thank you both for making me a whole person”. Wendy’s voice came from the bedroom saying, “I heard that, get that arse in her NOW Samantha you have some unfinished work”. Sam grabbed a towel and left Peter in the Shower. When he had finished he dressed and told them to come when they were ready.

He went into work and modified the message in the TV in the meeting room. The new message was designed to allow him to inject the drug as well as the subliminal control. He could provide over kill on his next subject.

At nine o’clock he was working on Tranche 3 out of 4 of the research programme and was homing in on a possible solution. The Director walked in with Brigadier Newton-Smith and said “I’ll leave you in the capable hands of Professor Pandragon now, if you need me any more before you go get the Professor to call me”. With that, he left and Peter said, “You wanted to see how we were getting on. I would like to finish this so if you would like to wait in the meeting room there as a video that will bring you up to speed much quicker than I can. Peter showed him in to meeting room turned on the TV and started the video. Leaving the Brigadier there, he said, “I’ll only be another fifteen minutes and then you can have my undivided attention”.

Peter went back to work but kept an eye on the Brigadier. When the Brigadier put his head in his arms on the table, Peter took out the syringe he had primed earlier and injected him in the back of the neck. As he waited, he took out the envelope in the draw and started to read. It was more than incriminating it was damming. He was the leader of a paedophile ring, had kidnapped, and violated numerous young children. When the ten minutes were up Peter started talking to the Brigadier about his body and how he could put it to sleep after Peter’s verbal bombardment. The Brigadier was beside himself with self-loathing and remorse. Peter had pilled it on thick and instructed him to sink into it further with no way out. Peter calculated that by lunchtime he would suicidal. Peter told him to go home straight home and to do the honourable deed. The Brigadier was getting into his car when Wendy and Sam were walking to the lab but he paid them no mind.

Wendy joined Peter and Sam joined Pauline, Mary and Nancy. Peter and Wendy continued on his tranche-3 research and he could sense success. Nancy and Pauline were finalising the testing and Sam and Mary were in with June planning the supplies.

June said that all the medical supplies would arrive this afternoon and all the electronic testing and analysis supplies were due tomorrow or Saturday. June asked Samantha if she could watch the lab on Saturday because she was going out with her Mum and Dad.

Sam said, “of course” and Mary offered to keep Sam, company for the day. Samantha was beginning to like Mary because she was to Pauline as Sam was to Wendy and Peter.

The canteen provided lunch for Peter and Wend and all the others had lunch in the canteen. Four ladies dressed in latex caused quite a stir but no one made a fuss. News of Peter’s latex wedding had gone around the complex when he published some of the photos. June said, “I need to try out some latex soon, otherwise I feel as though I don’t belong”.

The supplies started arriving at 14:20 and continued until almost 18:00. The three girls checked off the manifest from the order book and stored everything close to the goods in door. June planned to bring the bus into the good-in bay and load it up indoors.

There were only minor discrepancies in the supplies and June got on to the various suppliers and told them what was wrong.

Each supplier agreed to ship these missing items or provide a credit note if they were unable.

Peter got a call at 16:45 to say that the Brigadier had committed suicide at his London home.

Peter worked late because he felt so close to a conclusion and he shouted eureka at ten to seven. Wendy came back to collect him at half past seven as he was writing up his notes.

As they walked back to their house Peter said, “No Samantha tonight. No I have a surprise awaiting you”. Peter wondered what his surprise was and when he got there it was almost a repeat of the night before only this time every one was in latex including June and Nancy was wearing something different. The meal was from the Chinese take-a-way and the wine was from the supermarket.

They all had a very good chatty meal and Pauline said “I would like to call a toast to Peter for bringing together such a find body of workers who can all be good friends as well as colleagues. Peter asked June, “What happened I have not urged you to try latex”. June replied, “Why not, everyone else seemed so happy to wear latex even Nancy I just wanted to try it, and at lunch today in the canteen I didn’t feel I was part of the team wearing normal clothing.

Peter said, “Was there anyone in the canteen who was more vocal about our dress than anyone else. June said, “Christine Marshal was the most insulting”. Peter said, “Where does she work then”. June said, “She is John Morton’s secretary, he is the head of the statisticians in block ‘C’, she used to be a friend of mine, but since I started working for you she has been very distant”. Peter said, “We need to find out why, invite her down tomorrow at about eleven and bring her into me”.

Nancy asked why and Peter said, “I have worked out a substance that could satisfy the criteria for research tranche 3, and I would like to test it. Pauline asked, “We are testing tranche 2, how many others are there. Peter said I divided the research into 5 delivery methods:

Pauline said, “So you have found a perfume that will cause the person smelling it to become susceptible to mind control”. Peter said, “Not a perfume exactly but it could be added to one, I have discovered a combination of vapours that delivers the same effect on the body as the drug”.

Pauline asked, “How the hell do we detect the use of that”. Peter replied, “That is probably where you come in. If the method of delivery in not detectable we will need to find psychological differences, we could identify.

I will try out my gas on Christine Marshal and you will try t spot a characteristic that could signify she has been controlled. When you came here yesterday, Nancy was showing signs of stress because she was doing something against her will. Pauline said, “What did you do last night, change her response to it or change her will to want it”. Peter said “Probably both”. Nancy said, “Stop talking about me as if I am not here. I am not aware that I was changed last night although when I woke up this morning I was happier in latex, I though I must be growing in to it”.

Peter said, “My point is, did you detect the stress last night and did you associate that stress with the possibility of mind control”. Pauline replied, “I was so happy to be here, but yes I did spot it and I put it down to you. Did I do wrong”? Peter replied, “Not necessarily, you only started yesterday. What I am looking for from you is the ability to identify any one who is controlled mentally, this is the only place in the country, hopefully, were this is likely to take place. You need to hone your skills here so you can become to country’s expert when is it done by someone else.

Pauline said, “I need to the see the before as well as the after”. Peter said, “Come to my lab about 10:30 and we will take it from there”.

Another good team building exercise was had by all and June went home in latex without thinking about it. Peter and Wendy were alone that night, but went to sleep quite late.

Next morning Peter was in the lab early making up his gaseous material in an aerosol. He was confident that it had all the characteristics to deliver the desired affect. All it needed was the test. At 10:30, Pauline came in and asked him what he expected to happen. Peter explained that the substance in the aerosol was intended to saturate the olfactory receptors and cause a sensory overload. The substance can then be absorbed through the lining of the nose into the blood stream to give total control over the mind.

Pauline asked, “How does this compare with the other methods”. Peter said, “We will have to wait and see but on paper this should give the best results”. Peter had fabricated a plastic tunnel from large sheeting on the inside of the door as an internal porch. He intended to fill this space with the vapor, prior to Christine entering, so she had to walk through it. He kept an eye on the approach and when he saw her walking towards the door, he sprayed the aerosol inside the tunnel. When he was sure, there was enough he backed away and waited. Christine, an attractive 22-year-old woman, opened the door and walked in calmly; she walked through the tunnel and stopped short as he reached the end. Her face went slack and her eyes glazed over as Peter had seen in others.

Peter led the subdued girl to Pauline and sat her down on a chair. Peter then said, “Christine you can never tell lies or avoid telling the whole truth. When anyone asked you a question, you will always provide a full and truthful answer. Please tell me why you fell out with June”. Christine replied, “I have always thought you were nice and all my erotic dreams were about you”. I have been trying to get a position near you for ages and when I heard that you were married I felt devastated, but when I heard that June was working for you I felt totally betrayed”.

Peter asked, “Does everyone call you Christine, or do you have another name for friends”. Christine replied, “Friends and family call me Chrissie and my young sister calls me Steene”. Peter continued, “From now on whenever someone calls you ‘Christine’ and gives you a command or new reality you will obey that commend or take on that new reality, Once they have finished the sentence, with the command, suggestion or truth in it, your conscious mind will forget completely what they have said. You will only remember them talking rubbish that did not require a response and you can therefore ignore”. Peter could see the affect his control over Christine was having on Pauline; she was now breathing in short pants and looked flushed with arousal. Peter said, “Christine you now like women more than men, in fact you have a specific attraction to women in latex”. When he said, this Pauline almost climaxed.

Peter was surprised to see Christine was still very subdued. There was no sign of her waking up so he said, “Christine, Have you ever worn latex and have you ever eaten out a woman”. Christine replied, “Yes I have worn latex, but I have never been with a woman sexually”. Peter then said, “Christine I would like you to kneel down in front of Pauline here and eat her out, She will help to teach you how to do it right and you will learn from her and become an expert”.

Pauline was pulling off her knickers before Christine was on the floor. Peter decided to leave them to it. He started writing up his notes from the experiment and wondered how long it would be before she came around. “Perhaps”, he thought, “If this stuff is so effective, she only needed a short burst instead of all she had in the tunnel”.

Peter concluded that he would need another test.

Pauline was in her element, she was instructing Christine how to use her tongue to its best effect and the result was unbelievable. Pauline had climaxed once and was on the way to another one. As she climaxed for the second time, she said without thinking, “Christine, you were fantastic; you must do that again and again”. Half an hour later Christine was still in Pauline’s pussy and Pauline was in heaven. Peter came across and saw that Christine’s eyes were no longer glazed but they were showing signs of stress. Peter said, “Christine, after Pauline’s next orgasm, you must stop and say thank you to Pauline for teaching you this new skill”.

A few minutes later, Christine stopped sucking and sat up. She looked at Pauline with love in her eyes and said “Pauline, Mistress, Thank you for teaching me how to serve you”. Peter said, “Pauline, what have you done to this poor girl, she came to see me”. Pauline looked at Peter realising, what she had done and said, “I was taken over by events, I am sorry”. Peter said to Christine, “The reason why I asked you to come here was to find out why you and June are not friends anymore. Now June works for me I have to ensure her happiness and she tells me that you were once her best friend and that you have been very rude to her recently, why is this”?

Christine replied, “I have been very jealous of her. Ever since I started work here, I have fancied you. When you returned from your Holiday with a new wife, I was crushed but when my best friend started working for you, I felt let down and betrayed”. Peter said, “You have not given me any reason why you should caused June some much stress, she was your best friend”. Christine said, “I realise that now, I am sorry and I will make it up to her”. Peter continued, “Please tell me why you were attacking my Psychologist so vigorously when I came in”. Christine replied, “I have no idea, I came in here one minute and I was licking out her pussy the next, I don’t know what came over me, I’ve never done that to a woman before but I would like very much to do it again”. Peter said, “I am still a little confused but if you go and apologise to June I think that will do”. Christine said, “Thank you” and then ran out as fast as she could”. Peter turned to Pauline and said, “I thought you came to observe not take over”.

Pauline said, “I’m sorry, seeing such a helpless girl being reprogrammed by you was such a turn on, my body took over”. Peter continued, “I am a little disappointed, I was hopping you could give me a unbiased assessment of the process for the files, Perhaps you would like to write down what you did witness and its impact”.

Christine, after leaving Peter’s lab, went straight to see June and when she found her wearing latex, she was overcome with lust. Without asking or saying anything, she got down on her knees, crawled up to June, and pushed her head under June’s skirt. June had been expecting something like this so had not worn any knickers and as Christine started her attack she let out a soft sigh. June had no ides where Christine had learnt such expertise; June did not think she could have done this before.

Christine was still at it when Samantha and Mary walked in saying the bus had arrived. June asked them to open the big doors and ask the driver to reverse it in. Samantha found the control and opened the door while Mary went out to talk to the driver. Moment later the trailer appeared followed by the rear of the bus. Samantha guided the driver as he reversed his vehicle into the waiting accommodation; June had previously cleared the space so the bus and refrigerated trailer combination made it with ease. Mary had moved a screen in front of June so the Driver would not be able to see and when driver emerged from the bus with his paper work, Samantha signed the transmittal documents. As soon as his papers were completed, he said he would go; his lift was waiting at the guardhouse.

Sam and Mary checked over the bus and found it rather dirty. June had arrange for cleaning supplied to be provide so both girls got down to work bringing it up to scratch.

When that had cleaned the inside of the bus from top to bottom and it was all gleaming. Christine was still under June’s skirt. Mary asked June how many orgasms she had had and June whispered, “The next one will be number seven”. Mary asked, “Is that not enough”. June said, “Take your knickers off and you can sit here when I come . Samantha walked up just as Mary and June were changing places”. June and Samantha were checking over the refrigerated trailer when Peter walked in. He congratulated June for acquiring the bus and trailer and asked if Christine had apologised. June said, “She hasn’t said a word since she came in, but her tongue has been saying sorry.

Peter asked, “Where is she now”. June replied, “Saying sorry to Mary and then it’s Sam’s turn”. Peter said, “Wendy told me last night that we are getting short on latex clothing since she started sharing it around. Here are the addresses of two shops in Scotland that we have used an a few more. They have the sizes for Wendy, Pauline, Mary and I. If you give them Samantha’s, Nancy’s, Christine’s and your measurements, you could order some more clothes. I opened an account when we were there so charge everything to that, you will need to order some things for everyone but I will leave the choice of which clothes to order down to you girls.

When Christine has finished saying sorry here, Pauline and Nancy would like a word with her. Oh, bye the way, Christine has been reallocated to work for me so I am putting her under you. You will need help, once the engineers start work and Nancy has a lot more testing to do. June hugged him saying, “Thank you”. Peter asked Samantha if she was licensed to drive the Bus. And she told him that both she and Nancy were licensed to drive it”. Peter said, “Thats good, I think you should start loading it with Nancy’s supplies. I’ll let her know it’s here”. With that said, he went in search of Nancy.

He found Nancy talking to Wendy and Pauline and told them all about the bus and trailer and that Sam and Mary had cleaned it and June was now loading the supplies. Nancy said, “I’ll go and see where things get put” and then left. Wendy said, “Pauline was telling us what happened regarding Christine and the affect it all has on her. Is it true that she has never been controlled by you”? Peter replied, “Yes it is true, I did not want my mind control Psychologist to be under any out side influence but perhaps I was mistaken”. Pauline said, “I think it crucial, I need to experience this so I can know what to look for in others”. Peter said, “Ok come with me, both of you”. He led them back to his lab and picking up the aerosol gave one squirt in both their faces. He purposely gave Pauline a slightly longer exposure than he did Wendy, but they both succumbed to the effects of the chemicals in the vapour.

First, he addressed Pauline and told her, “Pauline, from now on you will do exactly as I tell you. You may be aware that I have commanded you and know you will comply but you can never pass this knowledge onto any one else. In addition, whenever any of my female workforce, say to you ‘Pauline slave’ followed by an instruction, you will carryout that instruction for as long as you have been told to do it. If the instruction is timeless then only I can end it”. When ever you hear the word ‘come’ you will orgasm and when you here the words ‘Mind Control’, you will feel like a little girl who has just received her first pleasurable sexual experience”

He then address Wendy and told her “Wendy, when you wake up you will forget that you have been affected however you will remember everything that was said to Pauline. You can never discuss this with anyone including Pauline. In future, you will never be jealous of any member of our staff and encourage anyone I suggest into our bed. You must forget all this new instructions and always believe that instructions from me are your own ideas”.

He then timed them to see when they awoke. Wendy woke just after eleven minutes and said she would go and do some shopping for dinner as she assumed there would be eight. She also mentioned trying to get a larger dinning table. Pauline woke after fourteen minutes and said, “What happened and where did Wendy go”. Peter said, “When ever you try to say any proper noun you will forget how to make the sound you will have no memory of how it is spelt or pronounced, stuttering will make you feel very embarrassed”.

Pauline starred at him and said, “You are evil, how could you do such a thing”. Peter asked, “I know you love Mary but have you ever been with a man”. Pauline replied, “No, I have always been into girls”. Peter said, “What would happen if I told you that you needed a man”. Pauline exclaimed, “Don’t do that please, thingy would never forgive me”. Peter was please to see she was blushing and said, “Every time you feel embarrassed your arousal will grow, unfortunately your arousal can only increase, it can not go down and the only thing that will give you relief is my penis”.

End of Chapter 3