The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Petition

Chapter 1

Barbara checked her makeup in the rear view before stepping out of the car. She was just going shopping, but she always liked to look her best. She smiled at herself in the mirror. Her short, black hair suited her face. She made sure that her mascara was not running or clumping around her crystal blue eyes. She wasn’t a vein woman, but many men had told she was attractive. She had also heard her 19 year old son’s friend refer to her as a MILF. She had to look it up. It shocked her a bit, but she was more flattered than insulted. Once she was sure everything was ok she got out of the car. She was wearing blue jeans, sandals and pretty blouse. Even after 3 kids, she was lucky enough to maintain her body. Her boobs were a little bigger than when she first got married, but they were still fairly firm. Her tummy was not as tight as before, but she did not have any excess fat and at 41 she had an ass that most 25 year olds would be jealous off. She didn’t flaunt her body, but she didn’t dress like a nun either.

As she approached the store, she noticed a young man standing by the entrance holding a clipboard. He was wearing a T-shirt that said “Help end global warming”. It seemed like a noble enough cause. She wasn’t entirely sold on the idea that the world would end just because she drove a car, but it she liked to think she kept an open mind. People were signing his sheet and moving on. When she got close he approached her. This did not surprise her one bit. Men were always making excuses to talk to her.

“Hello Miss, my name is Chuck Philips. Would you like to sign our petition to help end global warming?” He rambled on about his cause.

The young man was not unattractive, just not really what she considered good looking. First of all he was way too small for her. He was maybe 2 inches taller than her 5 foot 7. She liked men that made her feel petite, like her husband. But hell, all he wanted was a signature, he wasn’t asking for money. She took his pen. She looked at that sheet. It had about 45 names on it. There were check marks next to some of the names. She signed it. It also asked for an email address. She was going to leave that blank. She did not want to be bothered with spam. That’s when she first noticed his cologne. It had an odd soapy/flowery smell to it. Not very masculine. She handed him back his pen

“Miss, you forgot your email address, I would really appreciate it if you filled it out.” He said to her.

“Why not?” she thought to herself, not wanting to get into an argument with him. She took the pen again and added it. He smiled at her. She looked at him and thought “He’s actually kind of cute.”

She turned and walked to the store. Before entering she looked back at him. He had moved on to the next person. She was a blond woman, a few years younger than Barbara, but much curvier than her. She was wearing a V-Neck Top that accentuated her rather large breasts. Barbara then went into the store and did her shopping.

When she was done the man was no longer taking signatures. She forgot about him and carried on with her day.

That night she was checking her emails, when she noticed a message from Chuck Philips with the subject “I would really like you to join us.”

“Great, spam. I knew it.” She was planning on deleting it and adding him to her restricted list, but instead she opened the email.

She read the message from him.

“Hello Mrs. Jones, thank you for signing our petition today. It will be with the support of people like you that we will be able to save this planet. We are looking for volunteers to help our cause. We are interviewing potential volunteers tomorrow at 9 pm at 859 Main St, unit 12. I would really like it if you came by.

Chuck Jones
Founder
Global Help Fund”

“Well, good luck with that.” She said as she closed the email knowing there was no way she was going to waste her time with this, plus tomorrow night she was going out with friends.

The next night after making dinner for her family, she jumped in the shower to get ready for her girls night out. The second that the water hit her naked body she felt a tingling running through her. Her hands reached up to instinctively to protect her breasts. She was shocked at how hard her nipples were. She looked down and they were sticking out further than she ever remembered. When her fingers ran over them her knees buckled and she let out a slight moan. She shook her head and regained her composer.

“I guess it’s been a while. Might have to give Andrew some tonight?” She said to herself with a bit of a giggle.

She soaped up her body and found herself paying extra attention to her breasts and pussy. She decided to shave her legs and bikini area in case she still felt this way when she got home tonight.

She stood naked in front of her mirror and she picked out some sexy underwear she had for special nights with Andrew. She decided to wear her red dress with the buttons down the front. With it she had 2″ pumps. It wasn’t tight, but the light fabric clung to her body in a way that Andrew always found sexy. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought that she may be a little too dressed up for girls’ night out, but what the hell.

She kissed Andrew goodbye. The kiss was a little longer than their normal goodbye kiss. She got in the car and headed to the “Gallagher House”, their normal girl’s night out bar. She was driving on autopilot, thinking about how horny she was since her shower. Next thing she knew, she was pulling into a Plaza and parked the car. The address was 859 Main St, unit 12. She had not even realized that she had headed this way. Then she looked at her watch. It was 2 minutes before 9.

“I guess I should at least tell him I’m not interested.” She got out of the car, but not before checking her makeup.

She walked into unit 12 at the same time as a shorter blond woman. She looked familiar to her. When she noticed the woman’s rather large breasts, she remembered that she was the same woman who signed the petition right after her. When they entered they saw a small reception area and a door with a clip board on it. There was a note above the clipboard.

“Thank you for coming, please sign in for your interview before entering. Turn off all cell phones and then take a seat and wait your turn.”

She looked at the sheet and there were 30 names on it.

“I’m just here to tell him I’m not interested.” Barbara said to the woman, assuming that they were both invited to the interview.

“Me too.” She replied.

“I guess we better sign in before we enter. Then I am telling him I’m not interested.” Barbara said to the woman

They both stood looking at the sheet. Barbara found her name and signed in. The other woman did the same next to the name Julie Anders

They opened the door. There were about 12 other women inside. They seemed to range in age and appearance, but all were attractive. Julie and Barbara sat down and waited.

Moments later Chuck entered the room.

“Ladies, I would like to thank you all for coming. This will be a preliminary interview. It will only last about 10 per person. I would appreciate it if you all refrained from asking me questions until your interview. Please feel free to help yourself to coffee while you wait.”

Barbara was going to stand up and tell him that she would be leaving, but could not make herself do it. She felt the need to wait for her interview. Chuck called in a beautiful red headed woman first. Barbara felt a twinge of jealousy at not being picked first.

Ten minutes later the red headed woman came out. She looked a little flushed as she walked out the door. The next woman entered.

“I’m just going to wait my turn and tell him I’m not interested.” Barbara said to Julie.

“Me too. I’m Julie by the way.” Julie said as she stuck out her hand.

“Barbara. Nice to meet you.” Julie had a round, slightly chubby face, curly blond hair and an hourglass figure. Her large breasts looked even bigger because of her tiny waist and wide hips. She was wearing a white dress with a black belt and black pump. She reminded Barbara of a young Dolly Parton. She even had a southern warmth to her smile.

“What do you do?” Julie asked

“I do interior design work part time. Mostly I’m a mom. What about you?”

“I’m home at the moment. Taking time to raise my baby.”

“So you’re married?”

“Yes, for 7 years now. How about you?”

“Me too. 19 years now. Three kids, 19 year old boy and 18 and 16 year old girls.”

“Really. Wow you look great for having three kids. I have a 2 year old and can’t seem to lose the weight from that.”

“Don’t be silly. You look fine.” Just then another woman came out also looking flush. She was a petite woman, with small breasts.

“Julie Anders.” He called. Julie bounced up and went to him.

Ten minutes later Julie stepped out. Julie smiled at Barbara, but it there was something different about her look. Then Barbara noticed that Julie’s nipples were pushing against the fabric of her white dress. They must have been twice as big as Barbara’s.

“Barbara Jones.” Barbara heard her name and jumped up. She felt excited that it was her turn. But wait she was just going to tell him no.

She entered the office and Chuck pointed to a chair in the middle of the room. Chuck walked around the desk and sat down. She could help but look at her butt as he passed her. He had a really nice ass.

“Well Mrs. Jones. Do people call you Barb?”

“I prefer Barbara.” She hated when people shortened her name. Why do they have to be so lazy?

“Ok then Barb, let me tell you what this is all about. We are looking for a few fund raisers. We want ladies to help us with some of more esteemed contributors. So we are going to be conducting a three part interview and in the end those who qualify will be allowed to help us. Since the contributors in question are of the highest social standing we want to properly vet all volunteers. Please understand that refusal to answer any question honestly will result in your being disqualified from contention. I would really like it if you answered the questions.”

“I understand.” She answered, wondering why she hadn’t just told him she was not interested at all.

“Now today I am just going to ask you some personal questions and take a couple of photos for our file. Are you ready?”

“Yes.” She said. Again she didn’t not understand why she wasn’t leaving.

“How old are you?”

“41”

“Wow, you look great for 39 Barb.” He said as he wrote her answer down on a sheet of paper.

“Thank you.” She said with a smile. Wait, she hated being called Barb. Why was she letting him?

“Are you married?”

“Yes.”

“How long?”

“19 years.”

“Any kids?”

“Three, a boy and two girls.”

“How old are they.”

“19, 18 and 16”

“Well, I can’t believe that a 39 year old woman with a rocking body like yours has 3 kids.”

Instead of being offended she found herself welcoming the compliment.

“Are you employed?”

“Part time, but it’s my own business. I’m a designer.”

“Are you religious?”

“Yes.”

“How often do you go to church?”

“About twice a month.”

“Any strong political views?”

“I’m more conservative, than liberal, but not unwilling to hear either argument.”

“Thank you. Now I have a couple more questions, these are more personal. Remember you must answer all questions.”

“OK.”

“Have you ever cheated on your husband?”

“No” she almost shouted, shocked that her would even ask.

“How many different lovers have you had?”

She closed her eyes and counted in her head “6” she answered, a little surprised at how easily he was getting this information from her.

“How many times a month do you have sex with your husband, on average?”

Again she thought to herself for a bit then answered “about 6”

“Do you masturbate?”

“Yes” she said and then clamped her hands over her mouth. How could she just blurt that out like that?

“How many times a month?” Chuck asked, ignoring her obvious discomfort.

With her hands still over her mouth she looked up and thought that pulled her hands down and said “12” and then covered her mouth again.

Chuck smiled. “Do you use any aides?”

“No.” she said again. This time her hands came down. As her hands passed her breasts, she brushed them lightly and could not believe how hard her nipples were. She looked down and was mortified to see that they were clearly poking through the fabric of her dress. She was praying for this to end.

“Do you perform oral sex on your husband?”

“Not in years.” She answered. Andrew always asked, but she despised the act.

“How many different positions do you do with your husband?”

Again she had to think about it. Most times it was missionary or she would get on top. He would also enter her from behind while they laid in the spooning position. On special occasions, she would let him do it doggy style. She only did that for his pleasure. “4” she said. That’s not bad.

“Do you ever have anal sex?”

“No” she almost shouted.

“Thanks Barb. Now I need a couple of photos for the file. These will help with the decision.”

She sat in the chair with her legs crossed and smiled up at him as his took her picture. She hadn’t even realized that she was pushing up her chest as he took the pictures.

“Thank you Barb. That was great. Now I would also like you to keep our interview confidential please. Expect an email from me.” He shook her hand and opened the door, dismissing her. Barbara walked out of the office, feeling a little flush as she headed for the door.

Once she was in the car she drove off in a daze, wondering why she had answered all those questions, for a position she did not even want. Five minutes passed before she realized that she was heading home. She looked at her watch. It was 10:45. Too late for girl’s night.

She arrived at home and the house was quite. Her oldest was watching TV. He was so enthralled with his show that he did not even acknowledge her. She went straight to her room. Andrew was asleep. She slipped off her shoes and then her dress. She looked at herself in her underwear in the mirror. Her nipples were still rock hard and there was a wet spot on her underwear. She slipped them off and then her bra. She could resist slipping her finger between her legs. She could not remember ever being this wet. She felt like she would come any second now. She considered going to take a shower and relieve herself, then she looked at Andrew. At 43 he still had a nice body. His muscular chest and arms were inviting to her.

She knew that he would be sleeping in his boxers. She laid in the bed naked beside him. She pulled down the blankets and sure enough he had on just his boxers. His cock was flaccid at the moment, but she knew she could change that. She snuggled into his neck and started kissing him. Then her right hand made its way down his stomach and under his boxers. When she found his cock she gently stroked it .

Andrew stirred at this. He turned his head and was shocked to find his gorgeous wife, naked beside him, and stroking his cock. She rarely initiated things, and never on weekdays. Not dumb enough to risk things by asking questions, he simply kissed her deeply and moved a hand to her boobs. As soon as he grabbed her tit she moaned out loud.

“Oh god, I need you inside me now!!” she almost screamed.

Andrew pulled off his boxers and positioned himself on top of his horny wife. She took his now rock hard cock and guided into her soaking wet snatch. She started cuming almost the second his cock touched her. She orgasmed for 4 solid minutes, while Andrew pumped her hard. When she finished she flipped him on his back and straddled him.

Andrew loved the sight of his wife in this position. He loved to look up at her gorgeous face and firm tits as she bounced up and down on his cock

“God, have I ever told you how much I love your cock.” Barbara said as she grinded on his tool.

He grabbed hold of her hips and rubbed her perfect ass as he pounded her like never before. It took only a minute for him to start coming. He rammed her hard one last time and shot his load deep into her. To his amazement she exploded into another orgasm with him.

She collapsed on the bed and she snuggled up to him.

“I have no idea what came over me?” Barbara said

“Trust me I don’t mind.” He said as he patted her butt. They fell asleep like that.

They got up in the morning and Andrew couldn’t stop smiling, while he thought about his horny wife jumping him last night. For her part Barbara could not figure out why she was so horny, but hey it made her husband pretty happy and she certainly enjoyed herself.