The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Petition

Chapter 3

The next week was a whirlwind of sex for Barbara and Andrew. She woke him up three times with blow jobs and they fucked almost every night and in as many positions as they could think of. The more he enjoyed it, the stronger her orgasms were. She still found herself masturbating at least once a day.

She was checking her email every couple of hours, desperately hoping to hear from Chuck. On the 8th day she got the email.

“Dear Barb,

I am please to tell you that we have decided to invite you for a final interview. Please come to same address at 9 pm tonight.

Chuck Jones
Founder
Global Help Fund”

She practically jumped for joy. It was 7 pm now. She jumped in the shower. She was so excited and horny that she masturbated to a powerful orgasm while showering. She got out and did her hair and makeup. She was picked out the sexiest underwear she had. The bra barely covered her tits and the thong underwear was so shear that her pussy lips could be seen thru it. She figured that more pictures would be taken and wanted to wear the hottest dress she could find. Nothing was sexy enough. She looked at her watch. 7:45 pm. She had just enough time to run to the store. She grabbed a sun dress and put it on. She gave her husband some lame excuse and left.

She went to a store that she knew would have what she wanted. She looked around for about 5 minutes when a sales clerk approached her. She was a tall dark skinned woman. She was beautiful and had large breasts and wore a tight dress which accentuated her boobs.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes, I need a special dress to wear. It’s for my husband.” She lied. “I want to leave him speechless.” She added

“Well you have a very nice body, I think this would be perfect on you.” She handed her a nice red dress. Barbara went and put it on. It was nice, but not very sexy.

“I like it, but I’m looking for something to blow him away. I want something really sexy.” She said as she emphasized the word really

“Well then, maybe you should try this one.” She said as she handed her black dress.

Barbara went into the change room. She stripped of the dress she was wearing put the black one on. It was so tight. When she tried to pull it over her boobs, the bra straps were visible. She did not hesitate in taking it off. The dress hugged her body slow closely that it looked painted on. It pushed her boobs up and together in a way that made them look like D cups. The neck line ran down to about 3″ above her navel. It showed so much cleavage that she realized that she was only about 1″ away from showing her areolas. It was perfect.

She stepped out. “It’s perfect. I’ll take it.”

“I’ll say. You look good enough to eat.” That’s when she realized that the sales woman was checking her out.

“You wouldn’t have shoes to go with it would you?”

“We do. Come this way.” She followed her and picked out a strappy, black 4″ pair. She put them on.

“Can I wear these out of the store?”

“Absolutely. Your husband is a lucky man. I’m jealous.” The sales lady said as she looked her over.

“I’ll ring you in.”

She paid for the dress and shoes. Then she looked at the sales girl and said “How do I look.”

“Almost perfect. Try this.” She said as she handed her a tube of lip stick. It was bright red. Barbara put some on and looked at her.

“Perfect.” The sales girl said as she handed her a card and said “Call me if you ever decided to try something different.”

She thanked her and left. She had never thought about being with a woman, but she found herself strangely flattered by the offer.

She got back to her car and headed to her interview. She got out and walked to the door. She saw Julie waking there as well. Julie had her hair up. She was wearing a light blue dress. It had a loose, frilly skirt that came down to about 6″ above her knees. At the waist two loose straps of fabric ran up to her neck and did their best to cover her ample breasts. They swayed back and forth with every step threatening to fall out. The straps came together behind her neck. When she entered the office Barbara saw that she dress had no back. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra. She looked down at her swaying ass and wondered if she had any underwear on.

They entered the reception area and this time the door was open. They entered and found Chuck waiting for them. They were the only two there. As soon as she saw Chuck she felt a twinge between her legs.

“Ladies, thank you so much for coming. This way please.” He led them into the office. His desk was gone and was replaced with a plush leather couch and leather chair in front of it.

“Please have a seat ladies.” He said as he pointed to the couch.

They both sat. Even thought the couch was quite large they sat right next to each other. As a matter of fact they were so close that Barbara could feel Julie’s right breast on her arm, but she made no attempt to move. They both crossed their legs and Barbara right foot was brushing on Julie’s right calf.

“First let me say that you both look beautiful.”

“Thank you.” They both said.

“Now I am please to say that the committee has chosen the two of you to be volunteers for the organization.”

They both jumped a little at that news. Barbara felt Julies breasts bounce when she jumped. For some reason she moved her arm in a little closer to feel a little more.

“We just have to a few more questions and we have to set some rules that you have to obey. I really hope that you will both be compliant. You will be working together, so I think that you should feel comfortable answering any question in front of each other.”

They both nodded.

“First Julie, tell me about your sexual activity since the last interview.”

Julie went on to describe how she and her husband have been fucking like teenagers. Nights, mornings, all over the house.

“Have you been doing any acts that you didn’t normally do?” He asked

“Well I have been way more verbal and I have been sucking on his penis a lot and letting him ejaculate in my mouth. Also, although I let him use my boobs for sex before, I now beg him to shot his load on my face. Also my husband has always been obsessed with my boobs. Now I can cum from him just playing with them. But strangely, I have also been masturbating at least once a day.”

“Any thing else?” Chuck asked

“Yes, he asked me to have my pubic area waxed and I did.” She said with a bit of a giggle. Barbara’s eyes dropped to Julie’s crotch, hoping that she would show them.

“Wow, I bet it looks and feels great?” Chuck said

“It’s so smooth and soft.” She said.

“That’s fabulous. What about you Barb?”

Barbara went on to describe everything from the first night when she blew him to the morning blow jobs and sex right up to her masturbating in the shower before coming to the interview. She noticed that while she was giving her details Julie’s nipples were pushing against the fabric of her dress.

“So would you both say that you are more open sexually now than before.”

“Absolutely.” Julie said. Barbara agreed.

“Well I think it’s safe to say that you are what we are looking for.” They both turned and smiled at each other.

“As I told you both before the donors you will be visiting will be making very large donations if you can convince them. Now you are both extremely sexy women. But these men will be giving up large sums on money. For that, do you think that just talking to a pretty woman is enough?”

“No.” Barbara said.

“Right. I mean don’t you both think that if they wanted to see a little more of you that that would not be totally out of line?”

“I guess not.” Julie said

“I mean you are both very sexy. I would be very please if I knew that the representatives I sent would be willing to do anything to help our cause, even if that meant having to show a little skin. Is that something that you two think you could do for me?”

They both looked at him then each other.

“It is for a good cause and I mean it’s just a little flesh. Who would it hurt?” he added.

“What about my husband?” Barbara added.

“Well wouldn’t you say that he is quite satisfied at home right now?”

“Oh yes.” She said

“Well, add that to the confidentiality that prohibits you from discussing your meetings and he would never know and therefore never be hurt.”

They both pondered that for a few seconds.

“I guess that makes sense.” Julie said and Barbara agreed

“Good. Then you will also agree that your profiles should include some naked pictures in it.”

They both nodded. Chuck grabbed the camera and looked at Barbara.

“Let’s start with you Barb.”

“Would you like me to leave?” Julie asked Barbara, but looking like she did not want to.

Barbara thought about it for a second, then decided that if she let her stay, then she herself would be able to stay for Julie’s pictures and she really wanted to see Julie naked for some reason.

“No, you can stay.” Barbara said as she stood up and smiled at the bubbly blond.

Barbara pulled down the top of her dress and rolled it passed her boobs. When the material moved over her hard nipples she felt her pussy twinge. She dropped the dress over her hips and then it feel to the ground. Then she hooked her thumbs in her panties and dropped them down as well. She stood up and looked at Chuck, proudly revealing her 41 year old body. She stood with her hands on her hips and her hips cocked to one side

“My God you are amazing.” Chuck said as he clicked a few pictures.

“Turn around” he said to her. She stuck her butt our just a little to emphasis her shapely ass.

“Very nice.” He said as he continued to take pictures. He had her pose in a few other positions, but nothing too vulgar.

“Ok Jules, your turn.” Barbara sat down, not even thinking about getting dressed. She looked intently as Julie started getting undressed. The loose dressed fell to the ground without too much effort and Julie was naked in a matter of seconds since she was not wearing any underwear at all.

Barbara was amazed at the younger woman’s body. She was much curvier, her large breast (had to be at least DD’s) stuck out proudly from her chest and had only the minor amount of sag that is normal with large natural boobs. She had large pink silver dollar sized areolas and nipples that stuck out at least 1″ when hard, which they were at the moment. Her tiny waist accentuated her wide hips, giving her an almost perfect hour glass figure. Her bald pussy was so inviting that Barbara felt the desire to reach down and touch it. She had perfectly smooth alabaster skin, that begged to be touched.

Chuck began taking pictures. Julie was playful with him. Squeezing her boobs together with her arms and pinching her nipples. Then she lifted her boob to her mouth and sucked on one of her nipples. This shocked Barbara a bit.

“Jules you are visions. Please be seated.” She also sat without getting dressed. This time they were even closer. Julie slipped her arm behind Barbara’s back and rested it on her hip. Julie’s right breasts was resting fully on Barbara’s left arm. She could feel her hard nipple brushing on her arm. Barbara’s hand was resting on Julie’s lap. They were getting very comfortable with each other.

“Now I can only imaging the amount of money the donors will give us once they see either of you. But you can imagine the effect that seeing you two like this will have on them.”

“Oh yeah.” Julie said with a proud smile.

“Would it be fair to leave our generous men with such problems? Don’t you think they would be that much happier if you help them?”

“What do you mean?” Barbara asked naively.

“Tell me Barbara after you pleasure you husband, how does he feel?”

“Pretty damn good.” She said with a chuckle.

“Right. Don’t you think our donors will be even more generous if they felt “Pretty Damn Good”?”

“I would imagine, but are you suggesting that we have sex with the donors so they will give up more money.”

“Our goal is to raise as much money as possible. Your jobs are to help us. I was hoping you two would be willing.”

“I don’t know if I can cheat on my husband.” Julie said

“Is it really cheating? Would you be denying him any sex he wants any time he wants? Is he not more satisfied now than he has ever been? And since you would not be allowed to tell him, he would never know. So is it really cheating?”

“Well I guess not.”

“Did you not both say that even with all the sex that your husbands are getting that you both still need to masturbate, so wouldn’t that mean that you need more sex than they can give you?”

“Yes, that does make sense.” Barbara added.

“So than you both agree that this is best for everyone involved.”

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Barbara couldn’t believe how much Chuck was making sense. She knew that cheating was wrong, but Andrew was so happy right now and she really wanted to help this cause. Plus she was hornier lately than Andrew could handle. No one could get hurt and she would be doing lots of good.

“Why not. It’s a great cause. I would love to help.” Barbara said.

“Me too.” Julie said.

“Great. How this will work is that I will arrange the meetings and send you an email. You will come here to get ready and then meet the client and make him happy. Sometimes you may even have to go together, if that is what the client wants. You will tell your husbands’ that you are helping out a charity, by organizing benefits. This will explain your having to leave the house once or twice a week. Also to keep your husbands’ from becoming suspicious you should start making sure that you satisfy all of their fantasies. The happier they are the less likely they are to ask questions.”

“That make sense.” Julie said

“You two are the first volunteers. I will need you to help us recruit others. So I will need a list of women that you both think are hot enough to do the job. I will interview them. They have to be over the age of 18. We are looking for all types, just as long as they are hot.”

“No problem.” Barbara said, already with about 6 names in her head.

“Now please follow me.” They both stood and followed him out of the room. They did not bother with their clothes. She walked out first and could feel Julie’s eyes on her butt. She gave it a little wiggle just for her.

Chuck walked out to the common area and opened another door. They followed him in. It was a large room with a glass walled shower in one corner, a long counter top with 6 large mirrors and all the makeup you could imagine an beside that was 10 racks of clothes. On the other side of the room were two large king size beds. Then there was a door. What they could not see were the 12 hidden cameras.

“This is where you will get ready for your appointments and come back after to clean up. If there is something you need that is not here, just tell me and I will get it.” They both walked around and looked at all the outfits and the table of makeup.

“Come over here for a second I have one last thing to discuss.” Chuck said over by the bed.

They both went to him. He asked them to sit on the bed.

“I would like to thank you both in advance for the service you will be providing. I trust that you will both live up to your promises, but I can’t risk losing any of the donors we have. I need to know without a doubt that neither of you will freeze up at the last moment.”

“I promise you I won’t.” Julie said

“How can we prove it?” Barbara said.

“Well Barb, I guess the best way would be for the two of you to have sex with me right now. That would show me that you are serious.”

“Sure thing.” Barbara said.

Chuck undid his pants and dropped them to the ground. Barbara was shocked to see the size of it. It had to be at least 2″ longer than Andrew’s and much thicker. Chuck pulled off his shirt and approached Barbara. His cock was pointing at her face. Too horny to think, she reached out, took hold of his cock and guided it to her mouth. She fit the head and sucked on it. She was hardly aware of the fact that she had moved her other hand to her pussy. She looked up and him while she sucked on his huge cock. A few minutes after starting she had an orgasm. By the time she recovered he had pulled out and fed his cock to Julie. Barbara watched in amazement as the blond women swallow almost all of his cock. She had at least 7″ down her throat. She would have to learn how to do that. Barbara also noticed that Julie was working 3 fingers in and out of her bald pussy. Julie started moaning louder. Chuck pulled out of her mouth and she came hard.

Chuck looked at Barbara and smiled. She knew what he wanted. She got on all fours and stuck her ass out to him. He got behind her and guided his cock to her pussy. She felt the head touch her. He added a little more pressure and the head popped in. Just like that she was being fucked by a man other than her husband for the first time in over 20 years and she couldn’t believe how good it felt. His cock entered all the way in and he was fucking her with a fury. He was grabbing her hips so hard she was worried her may leave a mark. She started cuming all over his cock. Her orgasms were starting just as the previous ones ended. She lost count. She finally collapsed on the bed. She was lying right next to Julie who had been watching and masturbating the whole time. Chuck got on top of Julie and slipped his cock into her. She immediately screamed in pleasure. She reached behind Chuck and dug her nails into his ass. Her big tits were flopping around. Chuck reached down and groped her tit. Then he looked at Barbara, while inching Julie’s tit to her.

Barbara knew exactly what he wanted and she realized that she wanted it too. She moved over so that her head was matched up with Julie’s breast. She opened her mouth and took her nipple in. She sucked on it while she used both hands to play with her tits.

It all must have been too much for Julie, she started cuming and screaming. Just then Chuck pulled out and shot the biggest load Barbara had ever seen. He jerked out at least 10 strings of cum. It covered her face and Julie’s tits in a white sticky mess. She started cuming herself as soon as the first string of sperm hit her.

They all laid there recovering, without moving for a good 5 minutes. Chuck was the first to get up.

“Well ladies I am convince. Welcome to the organization. Why don’t you two take a shower? A couple of committee members are coming by to meet you.”

The ladies got up and walked to the shower. They soaked their bodies and Julie was the first to start washing, but it was Barbara she washed. She ran her soapy hands all over Barbara’s body. Barbara did the same to her, paying special attention to her boobs. They did not speak, they just explored each other. Julie made the first move to kiss Barbara, Barbara did not resist the advance. Barbara pushed Julie against the glass wall and dropped down on her knees for her first taste of pussy.

Meanwhile in another room Chuck was talking to two guys as they all watched the ladies on a big screen in the room.

“So Chuck I guess you stuff works.”

“I told you. These two will make us lots of money. You’ll have your investments back in now time.”

“So what, they’re like your slaves now?” the one guy asked

“No, nothing like that.”

“Well you have our money now, how about you tell us how it works.”

“It’s a binary system. I dip the pens in a liquid, which is then absorbed in the skin. Then I wear a special cologne that is tailored to me. Once the first agent is in their bloodstream and they smell my cologne two things happen. One their sexuality is increase slowly over 2 weeks. They become hornier and their desire to please men is increased to the point that seeing a man pleasured, becomes a stimulus for them. At this point if a man cums because of them they cum too. Second is a stronger desire to please me. Now I have to do this slowly because not all women will react. That first day I sent out 30 invites and only 14 showed up. Of those 12, 6 were not showing signs of being good candidates. Then finally only these two showed enough effect to be willing participants. If they make contact with my sperm within 4 weeks, the changes are permanent, or else the effects fade away. These two are now willingly going to help us.”

“So you control these two.”

“Kind of. I can’t make them go out and kill someone or give me all their money, they still have their own beliefs. But I was able to alter them just enough to go along with my plan. Had I told them I wanted them to be high price call girls, they would have said no. That’s why I’m using the whole charity thing. Plus I have to pick women that can afford to give up their time.”

“This is great.” The one guy said. “The prostitutes I normally get are fine, but you can tell their faking it.”

“That won’t happen here. These ladies will genuinely enjoy the time they spend with the clients.”

“Brilliant. So what now.”

“Well the only thing left is to get them to agree to anal sex. Too many of the clients will want that. You guys want to help?”

“Sure, I want the one with the big tits.” One guy said. On the video they could see that Barbara was sitting on the bench in the shower and Julie was rubbing her tits on her pussy.

They entered the room just as Barbara was coming down from her orgasm. The ladies noticed Chuck and the two men. They stopped the shower and stepped out. They both grabbed a towel and went to the men.

“Ladies this is John and Mark. They are on the committee that chose you.”

“Nice to meet you and thank you.” Barbara said as she shook both their hands. Julie echoed the sentiment.

“Ladies, even though I am convinced of your desire to help us, Mark and John need a little convincing.” Barbara and Julie looked at each other and smiled as they dropped the towels.

Mark, the one who wanted Julie, was standing in front of her. She took his hand and guided him to one bed. Barbara did the same to John.

For the next 20 minutes the guys fucked the women in various positions. At one point both men were doing the ladies doggy style.

“Ladies your doing great. Only one last thing. Some of the Donors have an affinity for Anal Sex. Do you think you would be ok with that?”

Barbara, in the throes of an orgasm, said “Whatever you want, go ahead, fuck my ass.” John pulled out and rammed his cock deep into her butt. She fell to the bed and came so hard she soaked the sheets.

Chuck looked at Julie, who was using her hand to guide Mark’s cock to her anus. Mark was a little more gentle, but did eventually start pounding her ass. Both ladies lost their anal virginities at the same time. John was first to pull out and shoot his load all over Barbara’s ass. Mark was close behind, but he turned Julie over and covered her tits. The ladies laid there catching their breath.

“They’ll be just fine.” Mark said

“I agree.” John said. “I will contact the “Donor’s” tonight.”

“Ladies, feel free to rest up and shower again. Here are two keys to that door, which leads to the street. I left your contracts on the makeup table, please sign them before you leave. I will be in contact very soon. Just remember, keep those husbands happy.”

With that Chuck, John and Mark left. Julie got up and joined Barbara on the bed, her tits still dripping with cum. She brought her tits to Barbara’s ass and rubbed them on it until all the sperm was rubbed into their skin. Then she laid down and snuggled with Barbara.

“I guess were partners now.” Julie.

“I’m ok with that.” Barbara said as the women exchanged a long, wet, passionate kiss. Barbara realized that her life had just changed, for the better she thought.