The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Petition

Chapter 5

A few days later Barbara was getting ready for a special night. While she showered he mind wandered to Andrew’s fantasy that they played out last night. On their way to diner she pretended to be a hitch-hiker . He he threatened to kick her out unless she blew him. Later he pulled off the road and fucked her on the hood of the car. Then at diner he got horny again and they had a quicky in the washroom. Thinking about this made her horny and she started masturbating. When she was close to coming Andrew came in the bathroom. When he was close to the shower she pulled the curtain aside and pulled him in.

“Fuck me now.” She said as he stood there in his clothes, shocked. Then she turned away and bent down, sticking her ass in the air. He quickly shed his clothes and rammed his cock into his wife’s inviting pussy. He fucked her for 10 minutes and she came three times. Then he pulled out and fucked her in the ass. This made him cum. When he was done she stood up straight.

“Thank you, I needed that.” She said as she kissed him and then playfully kicked him out so she could finish her shower.

Since she had a change of clothes for tonight stashed in the car, she chose to wear a summer dress and heels and nothing else. When she was done she kissed Andrew and left. She had told him she was going to be out with friends all night and would see him in the morning. She got in the car and drove to a secluded area and parked. She removed the dress and put on the special uniform she had stashed in a bag. It was a one piece white jacket with a belt that made the bottom half a sort of skirt. It was meant to be worn with a pair of pants or a skirt, but she decided this was sexier. The bottom of the jacket fell about 3″ below her ass cheeks. Since she was not wearing any underwear bending just a bit would give anyone a great view of her bare ass and pussy. She also chose to not do up the last three buttons. With the jacket being loose, with the right angle someone could get a view of her firm tits and hard nipples.

She arrived at the address she was given. She walked up to the door at exactly 8 pm as agreed. She grabbed the bag she had packed and walked to the door. She rang the doorbell. Inside she could hear a commotion. Soon the door was answered by an attractive man about 5 to 10 years her junior. He was about the same size as her husband, but not a fit. He was probably about 30 lbs over weight, but like most men, still looked good.

“Hi there, I’m Barbara.” She said as she looked at him.

“Hi I’m Stan. Julie told me you were coming over. The tables arrived a little while ago.” Stan did a good job not staring too much as he saw the incredibly beautiful women and her sexy outfit.

“Great. Why don’t you get changed and I’ll get ready.” Just then Julie walked in wearing nothing but a long white bathrobe.

“Barbara, thank you for coming. Stan and I are really looking forward to our massages. Stan I left you a robe on the bed. Take a quick shower and join us.” Stan smiled at the women and left.

Once he was out of the room Julie and Barbara kissed.

“You look great.” Julie said as her hand grabbed a handful of Barbara’s ass. “I don’t know if I can wait.”

“Be patient, we have all night. Let’s have a little fun with Stan before he has his way with us.”

“Fine. But make sure to take care of my girls during the massage.” She said as she cupped her own tits.

“Don’t worry I will.” She said as she reached into her robe and gave her nipple a real good pinch. As expected is was rock hard and begging to be sucked.

“Is the baby here?” she asked a little concerned

“No, my mother has him for a couple of days.”

“Then we are free to do anything?” Barbara asked

“Yes we are.” Julie answered just as Stan came back in wearing a similar robe to the one Julie had on.

“Honey, I think this was a great idea. First a nice relaxing massage and then a night without the baby.” He kissed her on the cheek and passed his hand over her plump butt.

“The tables are this way.” They followed her into a living room area. It was a large room where the furniture had been moved aside to make room for two massage tables. There was relaxing music playing in the background. Julie and Stan each approached a table. Barbara walked behind Stan and picked up a white sheet. She held it up behind him.

“Go ahead and drop the towel.” He did as he was told. She stole a glance of his bare butt when he dropped his towel. For a chubby man, he still had a very nice ass and she couldn’t wait to dig her nails into it while he pounded her pussy.

Once he laid down she covered his butt with the sheet. Then she picked up another sheet and turned to Julie.

“Your turn.” She said to her.

Julie dropped the towel and turned to Barbara “I don’t have anything that you don’t see every day in the mirror. You don’t mind do you?”

“True, just a little more than me that’s all.” She said as she looked at Julie’s ample tits than her own. She put the sheet back and watched as Julie lay naked on the table. “I don’t mind.”

She decided to start with Stan. First she poured a generous amount of coconut lotion on him. She began on his legs and worked her way up to his back. She worked his inner thighs just a little, never getting close to his package, but still closer than a real masseuse should. After working his back for 10 minutes she moved to his shoulders. She positioned herself at the head of the table and massaged his shoulders and neck. Her crotch was right at his head. Then she reached down his back and in doing so lifted the bottom of her jacket up to expose her naked pussy. She felt the table make contact with her bare pussy and ground it into the table. Stan looked up and saw this action. He did not say a word, but did not look away. She could tell by the position of his head that he was looking right at her neatly trim twat. She reached extra far a few times to give him a better show. She knew that Julie was getting a view of her entire ass now. She looked over and Julie was staring at her and licking her lips.

“Well that takes care of your back. Sit tight while I do Julie. I will be back to do your front.” Stan stayed in his position, because he did not want Barbara or his wife to see that he had a massive hard on.

“That was great, thank you.” Was all he could say. He turned his head to watch as the gorgeous masseuse massaged his naked wife. He knew that as soon as Barbara left he would pound the fuck out of Julie. He was looking at Barbara’s long legs and nice ass. He was wishing that this was a rub-and-tug.

Barbara started with Julie’s legs. Stan was incredibly turned on not only by the site of Barbara touching Julie, but also by the moaned coming from Julie.

Barbara worked her way up Julie’s legs and Julie spread her them just slightly. Barbara worked her inner thighs and grazed her pussy more than once. Julie was so wet that Barbara could see juices leaking from her pussy. Then she spent 10 minutes working her ass and lower back. Stan stared the whole time, his hard on never going away. He almost excused himself to go jerk off, but he did not want to miss a minute of the show going on.

Julie’s ample tits were pouring out the side and Barbara rubbed them when she did her back. Stan thought he might blow his load just watching this scene. At one point Barbara was bent a little and Stan could clearly see her pantyless pussy and ass. He could also see her tits through the opening in her jacket.

Eventually Barbara was at the head of the table and doing Julie’s shoulders the same way she did Stan’s. This time Stan could see how her jacket was pulling up exposing her entire ass and pussy. He assumed that she was simply not aware that it was happening.

“I guess it’s time to turn over now.” Barbara said to Julie. For the next 20 minutes Stan nearly lost his mind as Barbara ran her hands all over his wife’s front side. He was especially shocked when she was back at the top of the table and her jacket was again being pulled up while she massaged Julie’s tits. He could have sworn that Julie had a little orgasm during that part. He was also pretty sure that Julie was looking inside Barbara’s jacket and sneaking a peek at her firm tits.

Barbara finished and Julie stood up. “That was great, thank you.” She said as she got up and walked out without covering her naked body. “Excuse me, I will be right back.”

“Well then it’s time to finish you.” She said as she walked back to Stan.

Stan could not turn over. There would be no way to hide his raging hardon.

“You know, I think I’m fine.”

“Don’t be silly. Your wife paid for a full massage.”

He contemplated it for a while then decided to come clean “I have to be honest. It’s a little embarrassing, but I can’t turn over just yet.”

“Don’t be silly. That happens all the time. I’m used to it.”

“Ok then” she asked for it. He turned over and her hard cock was tenting the sheet.

“Impressive” she said, meaning it.

She spent the next 10 minutes massaging him and “accidently” brushing his cock a few times. By the time she was back at the head of the table his cock was still standing at attention. She leaned down to do his chest. She made sure her jacket opened enough that her tits were practically exposed. Stan could not keep eyes off her. His cock twitched a few times. This did not go unnoticed by Barbara. At one point she leaned so far down his stomach that her nipple fell out of her jacket and brushed his cheek. She decided that it was time. She moved to the side of the table and looked at him.

“Your problem does not seem to be going away. Let me help.” She said. Before he could protest she pulled off the sheet and grabbed his cock. She was pleasantly surprised by its size. It was shorter than Andrew’s, but much thicker.

“Stop” was all he said, but did not attempt to pull away.

“I don’t think you want me to.” Barbara said as she jerked his cock with one hand and opened her jacket with the other.

“But my wife” he was saying, but her pumping and his increased level of arousal made him cum right then. His load shot out and hit Barbara in her exposed chest. Her own orgasm started as she rammed three fingers into her throbbing pussy. Stan knew what he just did was wrong, but it felt too good to stop.

“I don’t think I got that part of the massage.” Julie said from behind them.

“Julie, I can explain.” Stan said as he sat up. Barbara still had a hold of his slowly deflating cock. Barbara did not react to Julie.

Julie, still naked, walked up to them. She sat next to her husband and spread her legs. “Well” she said to Barbara.

Barbara let go of Stan’s cock and moved her hand to Julie’s pussy. Julie leaned into her husband as Barbara started fingering her.

“Did I not mention that Barbara was a full service masseuse?” Julie said as she kissed her shocked husband. Barbara continued to finger Julie and looked at Stan and smiled. His cum still dripping on her tits.

Stan was still silent as he watched. Julie’s took his hand and made him grope her tit. She then moved her hand to his cock and massaged it.

“Watch her make me cum.” She said to him as she bit her lip. For the next 3 minutes she came as Stan watched in stunned silence. By the time she came down from her orgasm, Stan was once again hard.

“Time to come clean honey.” Julie said as she and Barbara stood up and faced him. Barbara’s jacket was completely opened and her cum drenched tits fully visible. “Barbara is a friend of mine and since you said you wanted to try having another women join us, she agreed. For the whole night we are you slutty slaves. This masseuse thing was just a little game we came up with. We will do anything you want for the rest of the night.

Finally he spoke. “Really? Anyting?”

“Yes anything.” Julie said.

“What if I told you to lick my cum off her tits.” He then watched as Julie smiled and leaned down and thoroughly licked all of his sperm off of Barbara’s tits. She also removed Barbara’s jacket at the same time. When she was done she stood up and smiled at Stan.

“This is for real.” He said. “Barbara your ok if I treat you like a slut.”

She turned and showed him her ass “Tonight I am a slut. Treat me like one.” He reached out and smacked it.

“No more asking. Start ordering.” Julie said.

“Fine then. Make out with each other.” The ladies faces each other and started kissing. Their hands soon got busy exploring each other’s bodies. Stan stood up and walked around them feeling every inch of their bodies while he did. At one point he was beside them and had a hand on each of their ass. He slipped his fingers down and started playing with their wet pussies. The ladies continued to kiss, since he had not told them to stop. Then he moved his fingers to their butt holes. He had never done this with Julie, but decided to really test her. He inserted a finger into each of them and only got a moan of approval.

“This is going to be great.” So many times he had fantasized about his wife with another woman and now it was happening, and the woman was fucking hot. “Stop kissing and suck my cock.”

The ladies broke the kiss and dropped to their knees. They played with their tits while sucking his cock. They kept looking up at him for approval and the faces he was making gave it to them. They shared his cock for ten minutes before he made them get up.

“Julie, get on the table and spread your legs. Show us the wet pussy of yours.” Julie hopped up on the table and dangled her left leg over the edge and raised her right knee up, exposing her bald pussy. She ran her finger over it and spread her lips.

Then he grabbed Barbara’s ass and rammed two fingers into her pussy. He looked at Julie and said “You horny slut, you want to see me fuck this bitch don’t you?”

“Oh fuck yes.” She said as she groped her own tit.

“Are you horny bitch? Do you want my fat cock in your pussy?” he asked Barbara.

“God yes!!” she answered. Then he grabbed Barbara by the back of the head. “Then eat that fucking pussy.” He said as he shoved her head into Julie’s crotch.

Again the ladies followed his orders. Stan almost came just watching the gorgeous woman lick his horny wife’s pussy. He got behind her and slipped his cock in. Barbara was amazed at how great his fat cock felt inside her.

“Doesn’t she have a great ass honey?” Julie asked.

“Does she ever.” Stan said as he grabbed her hips and banged her for dear life.

After 10 minutes of fucking Julie was just coming down from an orgasm.

“You should fuck her in the ass honey.” She suggested.

“You think so.” He said

“Yes I do.”

“Well sluts don’t get to think. Switch positions. I want to see you lick some pussy.” The ladies switched. Stan watched as his wife took what he thought was her first lick of pussy. He had dreamt of this for years and now it was coming true. He got behind Julie and grabbed her wide hips and pushed his cock to her anus.

“You wanted to see so ass fucking, well here it is.” He said as he put added pressure to her anus. He expected her to tighten up, but instead she relaxed and allowed his cock to enter. Again to his surprise she seemed to start cuming as soon as he entered her. He was enjoying the sensation and sights too much to ask why. Instead he started fucking his wife’s ass with a passion. He looked at Barbara. She was staring at his fat cock as it entered Julie’s tight ass. He reached out and grabbed her tits. She looked him in the eyes “Fuck can your wife lick a pussy. She’s making me cum”

“Cum all over her face. I want to see your juices covering her.” He said to her. Right then Barbara started cuming. When she was done Stan grabbed Julie by the hair and lifted her up. He pushed her to Barbara’s face.

“Kiss the pussy licking bitch.” The ladies once again started kissing, this time while Julie was getting her ass pounded by Stan.

“You like getting fucked in the ass don’t you.” Stan asked his wife.

“Oh God yes.” She answered.

“Have you been practicing?” Stan asked, almost afraid of the answer

“With a dildo, hoping you would want to one day.” Julie had anticipated the question and had her excuse ready.

Satisfied with her answer he looked at Barbara. “I want your ass now.” She got off the table and assumed the same position as Julie, right next to her. Their hips were touching.

Stan pulled out of Julie and entered Barbara’s ass. He spent the next 15 minutes switching from one lady to the other and from ass to pussy until he felt his orgasm coming. He was inside Barbara’s pussy at the time.

“I want to cum on your tits.” He ordered his wife. She dropped to her knees and held her tits up for him. He pulled out and pumped his load all over her tits. Barbara dropped to her knees and started licking it up right away.

They all dropped on the floor and tried to catch their breath. They were all sweaty and disheveled.

Finally Stan spoke. “So I have you both for the whole night. This is going to be fun. Are you married Barbara?”

“Yes I am.” She said

“Does your husband know about this?”

“No he doesn’t. I was going to tell him, if you’re ok with Julie joining him and me for a night.” She answered.

“It only seems fair.”

“Great. I know once his cock is between her tits, he’ll be ok with anything.”

“Hard to see how he wouldn’t. But for now your ass is mine.”

“Yes it is.” She said as she leaned over and kissed him for the first time.”

The next 3 hours they showered and fucked and showered and fucked. Stan’s favorite was watching his wife 69 Barbara. It turned him on so much that even after having cum 5 times it gave him a hard on. At the end of the night the ladies had lost count of the number of orgasms they had and Stan came 6 times. He was a little concerned about his wife fucking another man, but at least he got to fuck Barbara first, so fair is fair.