The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Petition

Chapter 6

Julie and Barbara had been working for the organization for a month now. They had both been out on a half dozen assignments, some alone, a couple together. With each one they were more and more drawn in. They were both arriving for an assignment when they were stopped at the door by Chuck.

“Ladies I need you to come in the other door.” Without question they followed him.

“Sorry ladies, no assignment tonight. I need your help with new recruits. John and Mark are in there with them now.”

On a video screen they saw John and Mark sitting on one bed talking to 4 ladies sitting on another. They were both a little surprised that the room had cameras in it, but it did not bother them too much. The ladies were listening to John and Mark describe their new duties and talk about the confidentiality. They were all dressed in various sexy outfits. Barbara instantly recognized three of them. The short red head, wearing a plaid skirt and white blouse, almost completely unbuttoned, showing her large firm breasts, was Molly her sons girlfriend. The full figured, dirty blond with massive tits, wearing a skirt that hugged her ample hips and green blouse showing more cleavage than Julie had tits, was her neighbor Susan. Finally and most shocking was a pretty girl with black hair and a dark red highlight, wearing a pretty blouse and a skirt so short that her underwear could be scene was her daughter Chloe.

The fourth lady was a gorgeous brunette. She was at least 5 foot 10. She was big, but sexy. She wasn’t fat, she just had a large frame. She had a modest C cup chest and very long legs. She was tight orange cotton dress that showed off her great figure. It was so low cut that her c cups were half revealed.

“That’s my Stan’s best friend’s wife, Amy.” Julie said as she pointed at the lady.

Barbara proceeded to tell her who the other three were.

“Now ladies these four have agreed to also help. I know it may be a little disconcerting to see women you know do this, but try to remember how satisfying it has been for you.”

Barbara wasn’t too concerned about Molly and Susan, but she had to admit that Chloe bothered her a little. As a mother she wanted what was best for her kids. She had thought about them joining the organization, since they had signed the same petition, but had not reached a conclusion yet. She looked at her daughter and could see how anxious she was. She remembered how happy she was herself was when she joined. She fondly remembered the weeks building up to that moment and how her life had change for the better. She smiled a bit thinking about how Molly must have been pleasing her son. How could she deny her daughter this life when it has been so fulfilling for her.

“I’m happy for Chloe.” Barbara said to no one in particular.

“Great. We need your help with the final step. They have all agreed to help us, but like you did, they need to prove it.” Chuck said looking at Barbara.

“Chuck could you be the one to be with Chloe. I know you’ll be gentle.” Barbara asked.

“My pleasure.” He said with a smile. He had already planned on being the first one to fuck her tight little ass. “We need you two to mentor the four new recruits and help us with the initiation.” He said.

“You mean make sure they are ok with the girl on girl stuff.” Julie stated.

“Yes. You two have lots of experience with that.” Chuck said.

“We sure do.” Barbara said as she gave Julie a smack on the ass.

“I have told the ladies that you two are their superiors and that they have to obey you. They know that they have to prove themselves to us and you. Looks like they are getting ready.” He said pointing to the screen. The four ladies were just removing the last of their clothing. Barbara was a little shocked to see Chloe shave her crotch like Julie. The other three had neatly trimmed pussy like her. Barbara was also amazed at Susan tits. They were easily twice the size of Julies. They had huge areolas. She had expected them to be veinny like most massive tits were, but they were not. He flesh was white and flawless. They also did not sag as much as she expected.

“Now we will join them and John, Mark and I will have sex with them. I would like you to have them eat you and if you could eat them as well. We need to make sure they are going to please our donors.”

“Julie, could you do Chloe? I’m ok with her being here, but I can’t be with her like that.”

“No problem. I would like to do Amy though. I have always fantasized about her eating me out.”

“Sounds good. I’ll take Susan and that cute little Molly.”

“Great. Let’s go.” Chuck said as he started taking off his clothes. The sight off his massive cock, made Barbara wet. She would have to find a way of fucking before the night was done. The girls took off their clothes and followed Chuck. As they came into view of those on the bed, Barbara realized that her daughter was not only about to see her naked, but also realize what she had been doing for the last month. She got a little nervous. But when Chloe saw her, she did not react surprised.

All 6 women and the 3 men were naked. The men all had full blown erections. Who could blame them?

“Well we all know why we’re here. Barbara why don’t you pick first.”

Barbara walked right to Chloe and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. “I’m so happy for you. This last month my life has been better than ever and I am happy that you will get the same pleasure.”

“Thank you mom.” She said with a smile.

Then she walked to Susan. She reached down and cupped one of her massive tits. Susan let out a little moan and her pretty face smiled. “I had no idea your tits were so amazing. How does George keep his hands off them?”

“Lately he doesn’t.” she said. She bent down and took one of her hard nipples in her mouth. They stuck out at least an inch and a half. Susan moaned out loud. Barbara straightened up and smiled at Susan. Then she noticed that Chloe was smiling too.

“Have you ever licked a pussy?” Barbara asked Susan

“No, but I can’t wait to try.” She said.

“No more waiting.” Barbara said as she laid on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. Susan dropped to her knees and dove into her crotch. She started licking Barbara like she was born to do it.

Julie walked right up to Amy and pulled her down for a big wet kiss. They did not speak. Julie laid down next to Barbara and Amy assumed the same position as Susan.

Chuck directed Chloe to assume the doggy position on the bed beside Julie and Molly was beside her in the same position with John behind her. Soon the two younger girls were getting fucked while Barbara and Julie were being eaten out. Mark watched for a minute then walked up to Susan and lifted her plump ass up a bit.

“I love full figured women.” He said as he entered her from behind. They all fucked for a while. Chloe was looking at her mom and Julie, while she came from the fucking that Chuck was giving her. Julie caught her gaze and pulled her down for a kiss. Chloe’s hands found Julie’s tits. After a couple of minutes Julie said “I want you to lick my pussy.”

“My pleasure.” Chloe said.

Chloe and Amy switched positions and Molly and Susan did as well. Mark was now fucking Molly while the red head ate out Barbara and Amy was getting pounded by Chuck and Susan by John.

Soon Chuck felt her orgasm coming. He could tell Mark and John were also close.

“You guys ready.” Chuck asked. As if they had pre-arranged it the three men all pulled out of the women they were fucking and walked up to Susan. They turned her around and sat her on the bed. She was faced with three wet hard cocks about to blow. She arched her back and stuck out her enormous tits. Mark was first, followed by John and Chuck. When the first blast hit her tits, Susan started cuming. The other five women also came watching Susan’s tits get covered. When they were done Susan’s tits were white with semen. She looked down at the mess and smiled. Without being asked, Chloe, Amy and Julie each started sucking the men clean, while Barbara and Molly did the same to Susan’s tits. When done the three cock cleaners kissed and the tit cleaners kissed Susan and each other.

After a short recovery Barbara decided she wanted some pussy.

“Would you men like to see a daisy chain?” she asked

“More than anything.” Chuck said.

“Ladies let show them how it’s done.” Barbara took control. The one bed was big enough for the six of them. She had Chloe lie on her back. Then she had Susan straddle her face, while facing away from her. She made Julie get on all fours and put her face in Chloe’s crotch. Then Amy laid on her back with Susan face in her crotch. Molly straddled her and Barbara finally laid on her back with her head in Julie’s crotch and Molly in hers. It was no mistake that the three bustiest women were on all fours. It was to give the men the most erotic view of their tits dangling while they ate pussy.

Barbara had her first orgasm within three minutes. After her third she yelled “Switch” and the women all turned around. Now she was getting her first taste of Molly’s young pussy. She was pretty sure her son had also had this pleasure.

“Barbara you’re a fucking genius.” She heard Mark exclaim. She looked over and all three men now had erections.

After another 2 orgasms she stopped the show.

“Newbies, have any of you ever had anal sex.” She asked.

To her surprise, Chloe was the only one to raise her hand.

“Really?” she asked

“Paul begged me last week and I couldn’t say no.” she said a little embarrassed.

“That’s great honey. You can go last then. Susan, Amy and Molly, assume the position.” She said pointing to the wall. The three ladies all went to the wall and placed the palms of their hands on it. They stuck their asses out and waited. Barbara reached into a night stand and took out some KY. She approached each man and applied a generous amount to each of their cocks. Barbara was a little surprised when Chuck went to Susan. Mark went to Molly and John to Amy. Within a minutes all three lost their anal virginities. Julie had Barbara on one side and Chloe on the other as they sat on the bed and watched. Chloe started playing with Julie’s tits. Barbara saw this and went for the free one.

Soon Susan collapsed from an orgasm. Chloe wasted no time taking her place. Susan approach Barbara and Julie.

“That was amazing. I’ve never cum so hard.” She said

Barbara and Julie rubbed her sore butt as she sat with them. The three women then kissed and fondled each other while their comrades were being ass fucked to multiple orgasms.

Chuck was the first to pull out and cover Chloe’s tight ass with his second load. Mark followed all over Molly and John did the same to Amy. The three recently covered women stayed in their positions while they recovered from their orgasms. Barbara, Susan and Julie got up and approach the other three. They were going to lick their asses clean. Barbara actually found herself tempted to go to Chloe, but she resisted and took Amy. Susan took Chloe and Julie did Molly. The ladies all laid on the bed together

“That was the most intense sexual experience of my life.” Amy said, being the first to speak.

“It only gets better.” Julie said as she was kissing Molly.

“Your lives have just changed for the better.” Barbara said while snuggling into Amy.

“Now I know why dad has been so happy lately.” Chloe said as she caressed Susan’s tits.

Mark and John got up and left. “You ladies are going to make a great addition.” John said as he left.

Chuck was about to leave “Chuck can I have a word?” Barbara said. “Why don’t you ladies get cleaned up?” She said to the new recruits. Barbara grabbed Julie by the arm when she tried to get up. The four new ladies did not question. They all got into the large shower and started washing each other. Not surprisingly, three of them were washing Susan’s tits at once.

“Chuck this was fun and all, but Julie and I have not had a cock yet. Do you think you have it in you?” she said as she reached for his soft cock.

“Let’s find out.” He said as grabbed her by the head and directed her to suck his dick. They started giving him double job and had him hard in no time. Soon Julie was on top of Barbara and they kissed each other and rubbed their clits together while Chuck took turns fucking them. They were so engrossed in their own activities, that it wasn’t until Chuck shot his load deep into Barbara that they noticed the four newbies standing at the head of the bed watching them.

Barbara got up and spoke “Sorry ladies, we just need some cock. Let us shower and we can discuss your new positions.”

Chuck got up to leave “We have no jobs this weekend. So take some time to take care of your men. Your contracts are on the table over there. Please sign them and make sure you remember the confidentiality. You’re free to discuss things among each other, but no one else.”

Julie and Barbara took a quick shower then the six clean ladies sat naked on the bed discussing the details of their new jobs.

Barbara was amazed at how comfortable she was with her naked daughter sitting on the same bed. She took it as a sign that they were not doing anything wrong. Barbara and Julie told them about all their experiences in detail. Even how Barbara helped Julie fulfill Stan’s fantasy. That’s when the conversation turned to satisfying their significant others.

“We all want our men to be happy. Maybe we should all agree to help each other out with our hubbies, whenever possible.” Barbara said to the group.

“Julie I know Mike has always wanted to fuck you, so I may need your help.” Amy said to her.

“No problem, we can arrange something.”

“Well, George saw you and Molly and Daphne sunbathing the other day and he made me blow him while he watched you three. He kept commenting on your tight little asses and how he would love to fuck them.” Susan said to Chloe and Molly.

Molly looked at Chloe, who nodded “You think he will be satisfied with just the two of us?”

“He will have to make do.” She said as she laughed.

“Actually Susan, my boyfriend Paul talks about your boobs all the time. I’m lacking in that department and he tells me it’s the only thing his misses. He says he would do anything to be able to tit fuck you. Plus I think he has a MILF fetish. Can’t blame him though.” Chloe said as she leaned down and sucked on one of nipples.

“I’m flattered. I guess men always want what they don’t have. I would love to tit fuck him for you.” She said as she caressed the top of Chloe’s head as she sucked on her sensitive nipple. “But do you think I could fuck him as well?” she asked.

“I’m sure he will be fine with that too. We’ll take good care of him.” Chloe answered.

“Barbara, Chloe I have something to confess.” Molly said. “Jason has been spying on all of you for a few months now.”

“What?” Barbara reacted.

“Well a couple of months ago he came home early and caught you masturbating. He said that he became obsessed with watching you. Then he started spying on his sisters. He installed hidden cameras throughout the house and has been taking videos of all three of you. When I started being more sexual with him he told me about it. I was shocked at first, but then I realized that it turned me on. He’s been fucking me while we watch you guys getting fucked or masturbating.”

“That horny little fuck.” Chloe said, half angry, half flatered.

“I have to say I’m a little shocked, but I guess he is a curious teenager.”

“Well he’s been pressuring me to try and seduce one of you. He wants to watch me eating you out. He even made a joke about slipping one of you a sleeping pill and him fucking me while I ate you out and coming on your sleeping face. He may have been joking, but when he fucks me sometimes, he makes me pretend to be licking a pussy.”

Barbara thought about it for a while and even though she did not want her son coming on her face, the idea turned her on. “If you can talk him out of the coming on my face, I will go along with it. We’ll just pretend to drug me though.”

“Me too.” Chloe said. “Why not both at the same time. Actually dad is taking Daphne to her riding competition tomorrow and they will be gone all day.”

“Are you sure?” Molly said

“Why not, sounds like fun. I just hope I can pretend to be asleep while I cum.” Chloe said.

“Alright let’s do it. Jason will be happy.” Barbara agreed.

They were all so turned on by the conversation that they paired up and 69ed each other to one last orgasm. Barbara took Amy, Chloe and Molly paired up and the two bustiest women got together.

Meanwhile outside of Chuck’ office, Chuck and John were talking while they watched Mark fuck Barbara’s other daughter, Daphne on the couch. She was straddling him while she watched the monitor showing the other women, including her mother and sister, satisfying each other.

“So why can’t we just bring this one in with the others?” John asked

“A little too risky. Chloe is 18 and Barbara was more likely to accept it. She may have an issue with her 16 year old doing this.” He answered

“So why bring her in at all?”

“Well she is way too hot to pass up and I’m not sure if I can repeat the process when she is older. This way she will be loyal to us and our cause until we are ready to tell her mother.”

“So I guess there is a genetic link to women that are susceptible to your formula?”

“Yeah, I guess there is. That makes it easier to know who is a good candidate. We should make sure to find out about female relatives for the rest of the girls. Barbara and Julie made us over 100 K in a month. We are going to be rich in no time.” Chuck added.

“I have a guy willing to pay us 100 K for all six for the weekend. I guess I can arrange it?”

“Go ahead.”

Chuck noticed that John was hard again and he walked up to Daphne.

“Chuck why can’t we just tell my mother that I am also helping out. It sounds like they are all going to be having so much fun without me.” Daphne asked.

“Patience Daphne. We need to make sure your mother won’t flip out. Until then, this will have to be our little secret.”

“Fine, but it’s not fair.” She said as Chuck fed her his hardening cock and John slowly started fucking her in the ass. She came almost instantly as all her holes were filled. At 16, she was actually the most sexually advanced of all the women. Even though she did not have a boyfriend, she had already been with multiple partners, two guys at once and with another girl. She even told them that she was fucking a teacher in her school. She was already getting straight A’s, she just liked his cock. Plus he introduced her to anal sex.

The three men fucked her while she watched her mother and sister cum on the screen.

When Barbara got home last night, she found Andrew in bed waiting for her. He fucked her silly for an hour and she couldn’t help but give a little extra for the camera that she now knew was in the room. Molly had come home with her and she was pretty sure she was fucking Jason while he watched her. Especially since Molly was telling him about her plan to drug his mother and sister the next day. She was also pretty sure that Chloe was putting on a solo performance for the camera as well.

The next morning, which was Friday Andrew and Chloe left for her competition. They were not coming back until Sunday night. Around lunch time Molly came in the kitchen.

“Are you ready for this?” she asked.

“Yes.” Barbara answered.

“Here are the pills he gave me.” She said handing them to her. She dropped them in the sink and ran some water.

“Just tell him they are in our ice-tea. How long is it supposed to take to work?” she asked

“About 15 minutes.”

“I have to tell you, I am really wet thinking about this.” Barbara said.

“Me too.” Molly said as she gave Barbara a big wet kiss.

She brought their lunch outside and they ate at the table there. Barbara whispered to Chloe to be out within 15 minutes. They were all in bathing suits, to make it easier.

After eating Barbara and Chloe started acting tired. They both gave some exaggerated yawns. Soon they were both pretending to be asleep in their chairs.

“Holy fuck you actually did it?” Jason said to Molly.

“I told you I would.” She answered. “You’re not backing out are you?”

“Fuck no. Let’s get them inside. We’ll go to my mom’s room. The bed is bigger.” Molly held the door as Jason easily picked up his sleeping sister and carried her in to Barbara’s room and laid her on the bed. Next he picked up his mother and also laid her on the bed.

“Let’s start by taking off the bikinis.” He said. Molly undressed Chloe and Jason did his mom. His hand brushed her hard nipples as he removed her top and he could help but run his finger over her slit as her took off her bottoms. Barbara was a little concerned, but also turned on.

Then Jason kissed Molly as her stripped her naked. She pulled off his suit and started sucking on his cock. Barbara had her eyes just parted enough to see her sons cock. It was about the same size as Andrew’s. Part of her wanted to taste it.

“Who do you want to lick first?” he asked Molly.

She stood up and looked at the two naked ladies on the bed. “They both have beautiful pussy. You pick.”

“Lick mom and finger Chloe.” He ordered.

Molly got down on all fours and parted both their legs. She had Chloe’s left leg draped over Barbara’s right one. Barbara had not thought about the fact that her and Chloe might end up touching. It was too late to do anything about it. Then she felt Molly’s tongue run over her wet pussy. She had to stop from moaning out load.

“Remember Jason, don’t cum on them. Just me.” Molly said as Jason entered her from behind.

“God this is so fucking hot.” He said as he fucked Molly while she pleasured his sleeping mother and sister. After a few minutes of fucking her had Molly switch and lick Chloe while fingering Barbara. Jason could see that not only was Molly coming on his cock, but both his sister and mother were coming in their sleep.

He soon pulled out and turned Molly over and shot his first load in her mouth. Molly swallowed the whole load like a pro.

“That was fucking awesome.” Jason commented. Molly continued to suck on his cock, because she knew he would get hard again.

Barbara was lying on the bed trying to not move. She had cum twice and so desperately wanted to grab Molly and kiss her hard.

Jason was soon hard again. “Molly, lie down between them.” He ordered. “Now take Chloe’s head and put it on your tit. Just to see what happens.” Molly moved up the bed pulled Chloe to her right tit. Chloe’s mouth opened and she instinctively started sucking on her nipple.

“Cool.” Jason said as he approached his mother.

He took her head and moved it to Molly’s other nipple. Now both women were suckling on Molly tits as she held their head in place. Both ladies were now on their sides and Jason got a great view of their asses.

Jason watched for a few seconds and then climbed between Molly’s legs and started fucking her. He had his arms on the head board for support. He fucked her for 10 minutes like this.

“I’m going to cum.” He exclaimed. Molly opened her mouth to take his cock.

Jason stood on the bed and jerked his cock. He was about to feed it to Molly when he said “Fuck this shit.” And jerked his cock towards her tits. His first string caught Chloe on the cheek. The next two hit Molly’s tits and the last three covered Barbara’s face.

Barbara almost jumped when the first string hit her. She managed to stay in place. What was even stranger was that she felt an orgasm hit her when he came on her.

“Jason, you weren’t supposed to do that.” Molly exclaimed.

“I know, but I just couldn’t resist.” Molly laid both ladies back on the bed and licked all the sperm off of them. She whispered a sorry to both of them. Then she got up and kissed Jason.

“Let’s clean them up and then put them back outside.”

“Fine.” They went to the washroom and got a couple of warm clothes and came back. They wiped down their faces and removed all traces of sperm. Then they washed between their legs to get rid of any traced that they may have been licked.

It was while washing his mother’s inner thighs, that Jason felt a stir in his cock. He was looking at her pussy and just lost his mind. He dropped the cloth and started fingering his mother.

When Barbara felt her son’s finger touch her, she knew she should do something, but it felt too good. He now two fingers inside her and his thumbs was rubbing her anus, while another finger tickled her clit. She started cuming on his hand. She was out of her mind with lust.

“Jason, what are you doing?” Molly said.

“I can’t help it.” He said.

“Well stop.”

“Fine” he said as he moved his hand to his sister and fingered her too.

Molly looked at him “I just wanted to try it once.” He said. She managed to make him stop.

Jason and Molly cleaned up the ladies properly this time and put them back into their suits and Jason returned them to their seats.

Jason went inside and got ready for work. He bartended at a local restaurant. When he came outside his mother and sister were still sleeping.

“Molly I have to go to work.”

“I should stay here and make sure they are ok.”

“Good idea.”

Jason kissed Molly and said “I’ll be home by 2. Met me here, I’m going to want you again.”

When he left Barbara and Chloe stopped fake sleeping.

“I’m so sorry. I never expected him to do that. We can talk, I’ve turned off the cameras.” Molly said

“I have to tell you I am shocked and embarrassed, but it was so intense that I just can’t get mad.” Barbara said.

“Me too.” Chloe said

“I guess were both just horny little bitches.” Barbara said.

“Who’s horny, besides me?” a voice behind them said.

They all turned to see Susan standing at the edge of the deck. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a low cut T-Shirt. She was also holding a couple of bottles of wine.

“Hi Susan.” Barbara said.

“I saw Jason leaving. George left me for the night. Finishing with buddies until tomorrow. Thought I would come over and see what you are all up to.”

“Not much for me. Andrew is out of town with Daphne.” Barbara said

“Jason is working until 2.” Molly added

“Paul is out with his buddies. I guess we have a girls’ night.” Chloe said

“That sounds like fun.” Molly said.

Susan joined them at the table and Barbara got 4 glasses. They opened a bottle and each got some wine.

“To a fun girl’s night.” Susan cheered.

They all clinked glasses.

“We should call Julie and Amy and see if they want to join us?” Barbara said. She pick up her phone and called Julie.

Stan answered “Hey Stan, it’s Barbara.”

“Hi their hot stuff.”

“Is Julie there?”

“Hang on.” Julie came on the phone. “Heelllo” She sounded like she was in pain.

“You ok Julie?” She asked

“Actually, Mike is fucking me in the ass and I was eating out Amy.”

“Well then I guess you’re busy. We were just about to have a girls’ night, but I guess you guys can’t make it.”

“Sorry, Amy and I promised to perform for Mike and Stan all night. Some other time.”

She hung up the phone. “They can’t make it.” She filled them in on why not.

“I’m I going to have to ask.” Susan said looking at all three of them. “Did you guys do it?”

The three stared at each other and then finally Chloe spoke first. “It was incredible.” The three proceeded to tell all the details of their afternoon encounter. Susan sat back with her wine and listened. Her nipples started poking out of her shirt and she was looking flush. By the time they were done telling the story all four women looked flush.

“My God, I really wish I could have seen that.” Susan said.

“It was most intense.” Molly said.

Susan then looked at her three companions and noticed their bikinis and admired their nice bodies. Then she looked at herself and said “I feel overdressed.”

“Why don’t you go put on a bikini?” Molly asked

“Sweety, I don’t own one. I only wear 1 piece suits. Not all 40 plus women look like Barbara in a bikini.”

“Don’t be so stupid. We have all seen you naked and you look amazing. You have the best tits I have ever seen. Their fucking huge, but don’t have any veins showing and don’t sag much.” Chloe responded.

“That’s sweet of you to say, but big tits are only one part. I don’t have to butt or flat stomach to pull off a bikini. I’m just not as sexy as you.” Susan said

“Susan you need to stop thinking that way. Sexy is not just one body type. Look at the six of us that are working for the cause. We are all different body types, but each of us is sexy in our own way. Why do you think I chose you first?” Susan shrugged. “The second I say you naked, I almost came right there.”

“She’s right. Why do you think my boyfriend what to fuck your tits so bad. It’s not just about their size. You give off a very sexy aura.” Chloe said.

“That’s all well and good, but I don’t have a bikini to wear anyways, and I doubt that any of yours would fit me.”

“I vote that you go naked then.” Molly said.

“Seconded” Chloe added

“The motion is passed.” Barbara finally said.

Susan looked around “I guess my yard is the only one that can see in here and nobody is home. What about the cameras.” She said

“I’ve already turned them off.” Molly said.

Susan stood up and pulled off her T-shirt and then removed her bra. Then she pulled off her shorts and panties at the same time. She raised her hands in a “Ta-da” motion. The girls all admired her naked form. Her tits were beyond belief. Her hard nipples were sticking out at least an inch and a half. She did have a bit of a belly and wide hips, even wider than Julie. She had a plump butt and thick legs, but her neatly trimmed pussy, was as inviting as it was the other night. She sat down and picked up her drink.

“I have to ask. How big are those things?” Barbara asked

“I’m a 46 EEE.”

“God. And your nipples are amazing.”

“Thank you. I will admit that I am proud of my boobs. And lately I can cum just by having my tits played with. It’s been amazing. Actually every time George fucks them I cum.”

“Good for you. I’ve actually never tried that.” Molly said.

“What? If I had your tits Paul would fuck them every day.” Chloe said.

“So would Andrew. What the hell is wrong with my son?”

“He just never asked.”

“Well when you come over tomorrow I am sure that George will tit fuck you.” Susan said with a smile. “Barbara do you have any sun screen. I’ve never had the girls out in the open and I would hate to burn them.”

Barbara reached behind her and grabbed a bottle. She was handing it to Susan when Chloe snatched it from her.

“I’ll do it.” She said

“I’ll help.” Molly added. The two young girls approached Susan and Chloe poured a generous amount of lotion to each boob. Then they proceeded to gently rub the lotion into her tits. As soon as one of the girls touched her nipples she arched her back and moaned out loud.

“I guess you really do have sensitive nipples.” Molly said. “What happens if I do this?” she said as she used her whole hand to grab and squeeze her left nipple.

“Oh fuck!!” Susan yelled. She thrust her chest out even further and lifted her ass off the chair. She also spread her legs and Barbara got a great view of her glistening pussy.

“I think she’s going to cum.” Chloe said as she aped Molly’s action. Susan bucked wildly and her hands went for her pussy.

“No no no.” Chloe said as she knocked her hands away and held her right arm down. Susan looked up at her with a smile. “You’re mean.” She said.

Molly followed her lead and the two young girls let go of her boobs and held her arms down.

“Do you want to cum?” Chloe asked.

“Yes please.” Susan begged.

“Would you cum if we sucked on your nipples.” Molly asked

“Instantly.” Susan said.

“What are you willing to do for it?” Chloe asked the older lady.

“Anyhing.” She pleaded

“Fine. You owe us one dare and you can’t say no.”

Before she could answer Molly and Chloe each dropped their heads and took a nipple in their mouth. They fondled her tits while the sucked on her nipple for dear life. Barbara watched intently as Susan bucked and screamed to an orgasm.

When Susan came down from her high she sat back up and picked up her glass.

“That was great, thank you.”

“Don’t thank us yet. You owe us a dare.” Molly said.

“What is it going to be?” She asked

Molly and Chloe looked at each other “We’ll have to talk about it.”

“Fine. It will have been worth it.” Susan then stood up and proceeded to apply lotion to her butt and crotch area.

“We can help.” The girls said.

“No thanks. You’re too expensive.” When she was done she looked at her three bikini clad companions “Are you going to make me be the only one naked?”

Chloe was the first to stand and remove her suit. Molly and Barbara followed her lead. Susan offered to lotion the girls, planning a little revenge, but Molly and Chloe grabbed the lotion and covered their own bodies instead. Then Susan walked over to Barbara with the bottle.

“Let me help you.”

“Sure.” She said as she stood up. Susan filled her hands with lotion and started on Barbara’s back. By the time she reached her ass, Molly got up and started on her tits. Susan was really working the lotion into her ass and Molly was using her own tits to rub the lotion into Barbara’s chest and stomach. Molly moved out of the way as Susan bent Barbara at the waist. Barbara grabbed the table for support. Susan spread her legs and worked her hands on her inner thighs. Susan worked her pussy from the back and Molly from the front. They had her coming in minutes.

The four women returned to their seats and poured some more wine. They all sat naked and chatted about many things, but it always came back to sex. Susan, Chloe and Molly were anxious to get their first assignments. Barbara assured them that the men were all very nice and generous and that the sex was always great.

“I’m getting hungry.” Barbara said as she looked at the clock. It was 7 pm.

“Let’s order pizza.” Susan said as she picked up her cell. The others agreed. When she hung up the phone Barbara asked her “How much is it?”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll get it.”

“Thank you. That’s very nice. Let me go inside and get more wine.” Barbara got up and went in the house. Susan reached down for her clothes.

“What are you doing?” Molly asked.

“I need clothes to answer the door and pay for the pizza. Do you want me to answer naked?” she said jokingly.

Molly pondered for a second than said “Yes I do. That’s part of your dare. You have to answer the door naked and pay him.”

“Great idea. And you have to offer him a tit fuck for a tip.” Chloe added.

“Are you two serious?” Susan asked.

“You owe us a dare. Deals a deal.” Molly laughed while she said it.

“What if it’s a women?”

“Offer to lick her.” Chloe said without hesitation. Just then Barbara came back. Hoping for some support Susan told her what the girls wanted her to do.

“That sounds like fun. I’m with them.” She responded. Clearly out numbered, Susan decided to relent. “Fine, I’m no party pooper.”

They sat around and drank more wine and waited for the pizza. About 30 minutes later the doorbell rang.

“Here we go.” Susan said as she got up, with cash in her hand and walked inside. The other three followed, but stayed in the kitchen. They could clearly see the front door. Susan approached it and opened it.

The pizza delivery man was about 18 years old. He was skinny and had some pimples, but was still kind of cute.

“Hi there, that’s $41.50… holy fuck!” he exclaimed.

“Hi, come on in.” Susan said to the slack jawed youth. He entered the house and she closed the door behind him. His eyes were fixed on Susan’s tits.

“I’m afraid I only have $40 on me. Any chance I can offer you something else for the remainder and the tip.” She rubbed her left tit while she said that.

Still too stunned to talk he just looked up at her face.

“What?”

“You seem to have a growing problem down there.” She said pointing at his crotch. She dropped to her knees and had his pants around his ankles before he knew what was happening. His cock was not huge, but not small either. She started jerking his cock and he came back to his sense.

“So $40 and a tit fuck. Sound fair?” she asked

“You bet.” He said. She took his cock in her mouth, just to get it nice and wet. Then she grabbed her tits and wrapped them around his hard member. She started pumping her tits up and down his shaft. Her tits were so big, that no trace of his cock could be seen.

Back in the kitchen the other three were watching intently. Barbara was behind the two younger girls with her hands resting on their hips.

“Do you know him?” Chloe asked Molly.

“I think his name is Jeff. He goes to our school. Nice cock though.”

Barbara realized that her hand was very close to Chloe’s naked ass and that her own crotch was pressed up against Chloe. She did nothing to change this.

To everyone surprise Jeff pulled his cock out from Susan’s tits and jerked his load all over her face.

“Take that you horny MILF.” And take it she did. Susan started cuming as soon as the first shot hit her.

Jeff looked at her and said “Next time you can have the pizza for free if I can fuck your horny pussy.”

“Deal” was all she said. He zipped up and left with his $40 and a smile.

Susan walked into the kitchen with the pizza and found the three ladies laughing. She walked to the sink and cleaned off Jeff’s spunk. Then they sat and ate.

“That was actually lots of fun.” Susan commented.

“Looked like it.” Molly asked.

They finished eating by 7 and decided to stay inside. They opened another bottle and sat in the living room.

“Molly and Chloe I have a dare for you two. I know that the Wilson’s are gone for the weekend.” The Wilson’s lived across the street. “You have to run over there and skinny dip for 30 minutes and lick each other to at least one orgasm each.”

“That’s it. No problem.” Molly said. “I’ll even walk over their naked.”

“Me too. Let’s go.” Chloe said. The two naked girls walked out the front door without a care and crossed the road. They lived on a small street with only 4 houses. The fourth house belonged to an older couple that they never saw. The girls walked hand and hand as they skipped across the street.

“Not a very challenging dare, Susan.”

“More than they know. The Wilson’s are gone, but their 15 year old son stayed home. They should give him quite a show.”

“Your too cleaver.” Barbara ran upstairs and came down with two robes.

“Let’s go check out what happens.” The robe she gave Susan could barely close around her tits. When she was done she was showing lots of cleavage. The ladies snuck across the street and quietly entered the back yard. They saw Molly sitting on the edge of the pool with Chloe in the pool licking her pussy. A few minutes later the door opened.

“Excuse me, what are you doing?” A boy came out and was holding a video camera.

“Bobby, what are you doing here?” Molly exclaimed as she jumped up and attempted to cover her tits.

“Getting some great shots. My buddies aren’t going to believe this.”

“Bobby you can’t show that to anyone.” Chloe said as she stepped out of the pool, using her hands to cover her naked body.

“Why not. You two are trespassing.”

“Bobby put the camera down now and erase it.” Molly demanded with one hand covering her pussy and the other feebly attempting to cover her tits.

“Are you fucking shitting me? This video is worth lots to me.” He said as he continued to video them.

“What if we can offer you more?” Chloe asked.

“What are you talking about?” he asked

“You can have video of two naked girls together or delete the video and you can have two naked girls together with you.” Molly said as she dropped her hands and gave him an unobstructed view of her body.

“Are you shitting me?” Jeff asked.

“No. Delete the video and you can fuck us both. Can you imagine being able to lose your virginity to two hot, older chicks, who will do anything for you.”

“How do I know you’re not just going to leave after I delete the video?”

To answer him Chloe dropped to her knees, fished out his rock hard cock and put it in her mouth. Molly walked up to him and took the camera from his hand. Then she guided his hands to her tits as she kissed him. The whole thing was too much and he shot his load in Chloe’s mouth.

“Oh Fuck!” he yelled as he came.

“Believe us now.” Molly said. He just nodded in agreement. He picked up the camera and deleted the video he had taken. The girls guided him to a lounge chair and striped off his clothes. Barbara could tell that he had a good sized cock for a 15 year old. Molly started sucking his cock while Chloe kissed him. He was soon hard.

Chloe pushed Molly aside and straddled the young man. Molly sat beside him and took his hand and moved it to her pussy while she watched Chloe fuck him.

“I want to see you suck on her tits.” Bobby demanded.

Chloe leaned down and took Molly’s right nipple in her mouth. After a few minutes “I want to fuck you now.” He said to Molly.

Chloe and Bobby got up and Molly laid on the lounge. She spread her legs and Bobby mounted her. She had to use her hand to guide his cock into her. He was soon fucking her hard. Chloe started kissing Molly while she was getting fucked.

“Sit on her face. I want her to eat you out.” Bobby once again demanded.

Chloe did as she was told. Bobby was in heaven watching the scene in front of him. He soon felt his orgasm coming. He pulled out and shot his load all over Molly’s stomach and tits. Molly and Chloe also came at that time.

“Holy fuck, I can’t believe that happened.”

“Believe it big boy.” Molly said as she stood up and kissed him. Chloe then kissed him and they both walked to the exit.

“You don’t have to go. My parents aren’t home.”

“Sorry stud. We have plans, but it was fun.” Chloe said as they left the naked teen standing there.

Barbara and Susan ran back to the house. The girls saw them enter the house and knew that they had watched the whole scene.

When they got back inside they found the older ladies sitting on the couch drinking their wine.

“Enjoy the show.” Molly asked.

Susan smiled “Very much.” And they all laughed.

“So you knew Bobby was home.”

“Yep. And I also knew he would do something like that. I’ve caught him pointing that camera at my room a few times. I think he has a good shot of George fucking me up against the window.”

“Well played.” Chloe said. “So what is mom’s dare?”

“Who said I was playing?” Barbara protested.

“Don’t be a spoil sport. I’ve been giving this some thought. Barbara you have to get dressed and go to my place. I will call my 17 year old nephew over to help me with my computer and you have to convince him to fuck you.”

“Susan, that’s not much of a dare. Is he gay or something.”

“Not as far as I know. Do you accept it? Now to count his cock has to be all the way in.”

“I think I know how to fuck a guy by now. Fine, I’ll do it, just to shut you all up.” She said as she went upstairs to get dressed.

When she was out of ear shot Chloe turned to her “So what’s the catch.”

Susan laughed “Well my sister-in-law and I were drunk one night and she told me that she caught Billy masturbating and she said his cock was at least 13″ long and 4″ wide. She says it’s the biggest cock she has ever seen in real life or on videos.”

“Holly fuck!” Molly said “He’s going to rip her apart.”

“Plus I’ve always wanted to see it. Molly can you move one of those cameras to my place.”

“No problem.” Molly and Chloe ran into another room and soon were out the back door. They came back around the same time as Barbara came down wearing 3 “ heels, a short leather skirt and a blouse that was open at the front and shown off her firm chest nicely.

“Tell me a 17 year old boy could resist this.” She said confidently.

“Not a chance. I’ve called him. He’ll be here in 5 minutes.” Susan said. She had put her shorts and shirt back on. Barbara headed for the back door. The girls walked over to Susan.

“Three cameras in the room with the computer. Make sure they stay in there.” Susan nodded and followed Barbara.

The girls went to Jason’s computer to watch the events unfold.

When Susan and Barbara got in the house Barbara went to the computer and opened a porn site she used a lot. She found a really good group sex porn video and opened that page. It was a video of two older women fucking a young stud.

“What are you doing?” Susan asked

“Setting things up. You tell him we were using the computer it started acting weird. He’ll see the porn and that will give me my opening. Once he gets here make an excuse to leave us alone.”

“But he’ll think we are lesbians.”

“Price you have to pay.” Barbara laughed

Just then the door bell rang. “Fine, whatever. Just make sure he fucks you all the way or it doesn’t count.” She left to answer the door. She came back with a tall, muscular boy. He was quite handsome and well built. Barbara realized she was going to enjoy this.

“Billy this is my friend Barbara. I have to step out for a quick second. She can tell you what’s wrong. I’ll be back in no time. Thank you so much.” She said as she reached up and kissed him on the cheek. Barbara then noticed that Billy looked down his aunt’s shirt. She couldn’t blame him.

Susan left and ran next door and joined the girls in the room. She got there just as Billy was sitting at the computer and Barbara was leaning over his shoulder explaining the problem. That’s when she realized that the video also had audio.

“So we were watching something and then it just disappeared. We could still hear it, but not see it. We can’t figure out what happened.”

“That does seem strange.” Billy said as he was looking down Barbara’s top at her nearly exposed tit.

Then he looked at the screen. He saw that a window had been minimized. It couldn’t be that simple.

“Did you try clicking here?” He said as he clicked on it. The window opened and Billy was faced with a screen shot of two busty MILFs getting their tits covered by a young cock.

“Holy shit. Sorry about that. It must be a pop up.” Billy said quickly.

“No that’s the video we were watching.” Barbara said confidently.

“Really?” Billy questioned.

“Yeah. When George and my husband aren’t around Susan and I like to surf porn for fun.

“Aunt Susan. I never would have guessed.”

“What do you think just because were older that we don’t like sex?”

“No, it’s just a little surprising that’s all.”

“Well we get horny too. As a matter of fact, the video cut out just as I was about to cum.”

“You masturbated in front of my aunt?” He asked shocked.

“She does it too. Actually how would you like to help a lady out?” She said as she opened her blouse and revealed her tits to the young man.

“I could use a good cock right now. Do you like my tits?”

To answer her he reached up and grabbed them with both hands. “Fuck yeah.”

“Not as big as your aunt though. I saw you look down her top. You horny little man.”

“I can’t help it. I kind of loose my mind when I’m near her.”

“Do you think you can take care of me now?”

“Fuck yeah.” He said.

Barbara removed her shirt and dropped her skirt. She stood naked in front of the 17 year old boy. He never stood a chance, she thought to herself.

She knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants. She knew something was wrong as soon as she touched him. When she opened his pants she looked to where she expected to see the head of his penis. Instead all she found was the thickest shaft she had ever seen. She kept reaching in and finally found the head. It was at least 10 inches long and when she pulled it out she realized that it wasn’t fully erect yet. Now she got the joke. Susan must have somehow known about her nephew’s endowment.

“My, my aren’t we a big boy.” She said to him. He just smiled. She jerked his cock slowly and started licking the shaft. She got to the head and found it about twice the size of a golf ball. She somehow got the whole head into her mouth. She didn’t know how it was going to get into her pussy, never mind all the way in.

Back in Jason’s room all three women were sitting with their mouths open.

“My fucking god. That can’t be real.” Molly said.

“I don’t know if I’m jealous or scared for my mother.”

“I’m jealous, trust me.” Susan said.

She continued the blow job for 5 minutes and then stood up and straddled him. She put the cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto him. After working him in and out for a while she finally managed to get about 6 inches into her. She was in ecstasy as she fucked his monster cock.

“Tell me, are you and my aunt lesbians?” he asked her while she moaned in pleasure.

“We’re good friends.” Was all she said.

“How good?” he pushed.

“Very.” She answered again avoiding details.

Billy lifted her off his cock and held her just at the tip.

“No more fucking until I get details.”

“No please don’t stop. I’ll tell you anything, just put it back in.” he let go of her and she dropped back down on his cock.

As soon as he reentered her she spilt the beans. Back in Jason’s room Susan listened in horror as Barbara told her nephew how she and her had licked each other and sucked on each other’s tits and brought each other to multiple orgasms.

As he continued to fuck Barbara he asked her “Tell me, are her tits as great as they seem?”

“Even better. They are the best tits I have ever seen.” She said as she came on his cock.

“I would love to stick my cock between them.” He said to her

“I bet she would love it too.” Barbara added.

Back in Jason’s room Susan, who hand her hand deep into her pussy, said “Fuck this.” And left.

Still not able to get his cock all the way in, she decided to try a new position. She got off of him and grabbed the computer desk. She stuck her ass out at him.

“Now go slow, but I have to have you all the way inside me.”

Billy got behind her and grabbed her by the hips. He pushed his monster to the tip of her twat and slowly started working it in. He got it about 7″ in and couldn’t go any further

“Oh God!!” Barbara yelled as the head entered her. The pain was excruciating, but the pleasure was far greater. “That feels fucking amazing. Go slow. I want you all the way in me.”

Billy was having trouble working the shaft in. She had his cock in one hand and her hip in the other. He would push it in about 8 inches and then pull out. Then try again. That’s when he heard a familiar voice.

“Need some help?” Susan asked as she stood in the door way. Billy froze. “My Billy, that’s some cock you have fucking my friend. That looks like more than enough cock for two.” As she said this she pulled off her shirt and showed Billy the tits he has been dreaming about since puberty.

“Let me help.” Billy was speechless. Susan walked over to him and took a tube a KY that she got from upstairs and poured some on his cock. Then she gently rubbed it up and down his shaft. Then with both hands on his shaft she guided him slowly into Barbara. She got it 9 inches in and then pulled him out. Then back in an inch further. She kept this up until Billy had all 13 inches rammed into Barbara. Once he established a rhythm he let go of Barbara’s hips and went for Susan’s tits. He was fucking Barbara while mauling his aunt’s tits. He was in heaven.

“You like your old auntie’s tits don’t you?” She said as he sucked on her nipples bringing her closer to coming.

“I’ve wanted to fuck these forever.” He said.

“Well tonight’s your chance.” Just then Barbara screamed in a giant orgasm. Billy pulled out of her and she turned around to take his load on her face.

“You better have more left.” Susan said as she dropped her short. His cock was softening a bit. She dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Barbara joined her and Susan got her first taste of his sperm. Soon Barbara was cleaned off and Billy was hard. Susan laid on the floor and held her tits together.

“Come fuck my titties.” She ordered.

She expected him to go right for her tits. Instead he lined up his cock with her twat and started fucking her.

“I’m going to finish with your tits.” He said as his cock entered his aunt. Her orgasms started almost at once.

“I want to see you eat her pussy.” He said to Susan. Barbara did not give her a chance to protest. She straddled her face and Susan got right to work. Barbara was playing with Susan’s tits as she was being eaten out.

After a bit Billy pulled out and straddled her chest. She pushed her tits together and was amazed that his cock could still be seen. As soon as he started pumping her tits he said “This is what I have always dreamt of.”

“Oh god this feels so good.” Susan said. “In your dreams, where do you cum?” she asked.

“I always cover your slutty tits.” He said.

“Well fuck my tits and then cover me with your sperm. Come on, give it to me. Fuck my giant titties”

Barbara sat on the ground and masturbated furiously as she watched. Soon Billy flexed every muscle he had and pulled his cock out and shot a giant load all over Susan’s tits. Susan came so hard she almost passed out. His load was even bigger than Chuck’s. It was easily twice what he shot on Barbara’s face. Susan laid there and rubbed his sperm into her skin. Barbara, recovered from her own orgasm, started licking off all the sperm she could find.

Once they all regained their senses Barbara said “Molly and Chloe really missed out.”

“Who are Molly and Chloe?” Billy asked.

“We are, and no we did not miss out.” Barbara watched as the two naked teens attacked Billy and proceeded to fuck his brains out.

Billy spent the next few hours fucking the shit out of all of them. The four women lay on the ground exhausted. Billy picked up his phone and pointed it at them.

“Just for me?” he asked.

They all nodded and he proceeded to take several pictures of the four naked women he had just fucked. They went into various posses for him.

Billy left around midnight. Susan walked him out.

“You can’t tell anyone about this. But you can come back for us anytime.” She kissed him and he gave her tits one last grope.

“Aunt Susan, I’m telling you now, I am going to have to fuck you again. I think I am addicted to you tits.” He pulled out his phone and took one last picture of her tits.

The ladies all sat in the living room naked and exhausted. “I like ladies night.” Chloe said.

“Easy for you to say. Jason’s going to be home in 3 hours expecting me to fuck him. There’s no way I will be able to.”

“Poor baby.” Susan said. They all laughed. They eventually got cleaned up and dressed. Barbara stayed with Susan until 6 am. They slept holding each other. Chloe went to bed with Molly. When Jason got home, she snuck into his room and greeted him naked in his bed. She managed to convince him to try tit fucking her. He was an instant fan. She fell asleep in his arms.