The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: I would like to thank Vinividiemcee for his help with this story. He had done some editing (which I obviously need some help with) and contributed ideas for the story.

The Petition

Chapter 8

It was 7 am, the sun was starting to shine into Barbara’s room. The sheets were pilled at the foot of the bed, where they were pushed aside last night when Andrew was screwing her. When they were done both of them fell asleep without bothering to retrieve them. Now she was lying naked on her bed, the sun light allowing her to see her own body. Her nipples were standing upright from her modest, yet firm chest. She ran her fingers across her boobs and trailed them down her flat stomach to her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her index finger brushed her clit and sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. Yesterday she had been fucked three times by her son, then twice by a client and then again by Andrew when she got home. She must have had at least 12 orgasms. A year ago if this had happened to her (not that it ever would have) she would not have been able to move today. She would have been way to sore and any thought of sex would have been out of the question. Yet, as her fingers danced across her clit, she found herself ready for more. She looked beside her and saw her equally naked husband sleeping on his back. She licked her lips and could still taste the combination of her juices and his sperm from last night when he pulled out of her puss, rammed it into her mouth and shot his load. When he was done both of them collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep.

With her fingers probing deeper into her pussy she shifted her body and matched her head with his soft, inviting cock. She took him in her mouth and gave him a nice, long morning blow job, which ended with both of them coming. When she was done, he showered and got ready for work. Barbara put on a short silk robe and nothing else. She did this because it was what Jason had told her to do. Andrew left for work and Barbara started making breakfast for the kids. Suddenly she felt two strong hands around her waist. They undid her robe and pulled it aside. They worked there way up to her tits and she moaned softly at the attention.

“Morning mother”

“Umm, good morning Jason.” She replied as she tilted her head back and gave him a passionate kiss.

“Good thing your not wearing anything under this robe, or I would have had to punish you.”

“That could have been fun too.”

Then she felt his cock work its way between her legs. She instinctively spread them to give him access. Her hand reached between her legs and guided his cock to the entrance of her wet pussy.

“You’re ready to fuck me right now aren’t you?”

“God yes.” She pushed her firm ass into him forcing her cock into her.

“So you never had a chance, did you? I could have just walked up to you yesterday with my cock out and you would have fucked me.”

She pondered it for only a second “Actually, I would have begged you to fuck me”.

“I never asked you. How do you feel about fucking all those men?” he asked her while his cock slowly entered her

“I know I should feel bad, but I just don’t. I know I brought them pleasure and that makes me feel fantastic. Actually every time I make a man cum I cum too.”

“So if I was to go into Daphne or Chloe’s room right now and tell them to fuck me they would? And you would help me?” he asked this just as his hard cock entered her.

“Oh God, is that what you want? Is fucking me not enough?”

“Are you kidding? I live with three of the hottest women around and you’re telling me that I can fuck them all. Of course it’s what I want.” He emphasised this by ramming his cock all the way into her. “So will you help me?” This time he pulled his cock out.

“Yes, just please keep fuck me.” He entered her again and she came almost right away. When she came down from her orgasm he pulled out.

“Finish making breakfast and then bring it to your room.”

It took her fifteen minute to finish. She didn’t bother retying her robe. She put the eggs, pancakes and toast on a serving platter and headed to her room.

She found him naked on the bed with his cock still hard and wet. She put his breakfast down and then joined him on the bed for hers. She took his cock in her mouth. She could taste her own juices on his cock. She gave him a nice slow blow job while he ate. She was too distracted by what she was doing to notice the girls walk into her room.

“It’s about time you two got here.” Jason said.

Barbara looked up to see Daphne and Chloe standing at the doorway naked, both holding a note. Chloe was trying to cover her nudity, Daphne didn’t bother. Her large, soft tits, stood out proudly from her body.

“Is this what you wanted us to help you with?” Chloe said as she handed her mother the note in her hand.

Barbara read the note “Get your sister and come to my room, naked to help me. Mom.”

“I wrote the note. I just thought that you two would like to join us.” Jason said with a smile

Both girls looked at him and then his rock hard cock. Daphne was the first to join him and Barbara on the bed. Chloe was just behind her. In no time all three women were taking turns sucking on his cock. All three were lying on their stomachs. His mother was between his legs, Daphne to his right and Chloe on his left. He watched with fascination as they passed his cock around. He was admiring the view of their cleavage and their exposed asses grinding into the bed as they blew him.

“You were right mom, they would be easy.”

“I told you.” As she said this she propped up onto her knees. She reached between their legs and she fingered both of her daughters.

“And there really wet too.” Both girls lifted their hips in response. Barbara continued to finger them for a few minutes, to get them ready for Jason. Then she pulled her hands out and stuck two fingers from both fingers into her mouth “Their ready.”

“I want him first.” Daphne said as she stood up and straddled his cock. Barbara’s hand grabbed the base and guided it in. Chloe reached between her sister’s legs and spread her lips with her fingers. Jason’s cock easily slipped in. As soon as she was impaled on his cock she leaned back and yelled out in pleasure.

“Oh God, that feels so good.” Daphne screamed out loud. Chloe looked at her brother and kissed him long and hard. His hands went right for her firm ass, the one he had stared at for so long. When she broke the kiss they noticed Barbara behind Daphne. They were kissing and Barbara was fondling her daughter’s tits. Chloe and Jason each took a nipple in their mouth and sucked hard. This pushed Daphne over the edge and she came all over her brother’s cock.

Chloe practically pushed her sister off and took her place. She straddled Jason backwards and faced away form him. She knew he would want a view of her ass while she fucked him. His cock found her pussy and entered quickly. She found herself face to face with her mother. She leaned down and started sucking on Barbara’s tits while bouncing up and down on Jason’s cock.

Daphne took a few minutes to sit back up. When she did she reached out and started rubbing Chloe’s firm ass. Then she leaned in and started licking her anus. Chloe started cuming right away. Her orgasm triggered Jason’s. Chloe pulled him out and jerked his cock all over her face. Then the three women sucked his cock clean and hard again.

He went on to fuck Chloe while kissing Daphne and watching Chloe lick his mother. Then everyone rotated a spot and he fucked Daphne. He spent the rest morning fucking one of them or watching them fuck each other. He especially enjoyed tit fucking Daphne with his mother’s and sister’s help. It was noon before anyone had any clothes on.

“Well ladies I think it’s safe to say that we have a new arrangement. I want to fuck all three of you anytime I want.”

“That’s fine, let’s just make sure your father doesn’t find out.”

“No problem. I also know about Susan next door and Molly. Needless to say I am going to be a very happy boy.”

“You better believe it.” Daphne said as she brushed passed him, rubbing her large tit on him.

With that part of his plan now in place, Jason decided it was time to talk to Chuck. He was a little worried. What if he decided to hurt or even kill him? He knew there was a risk, but he wanted to take it.

He drove to the office and found Chuck there alone doing paper work.

“Hello, how can I help you?”

“My name is Jason. I believe you know my mother and sisters, Barbara, Chloe and Daphne?”

“Of course, they are volunteers with our organisation.”

This was it. Jason took a deep breath and said “I know all about your “organisation”. My mother and sisters are fucking men for money and you are making a fortune off of them.”

“Really?”

“Yes. And I know that you are somehow controlling them. You’ve turned them into nymphos that will do anything for sex.”

“Go on.”

“I also know that my girlfriend is part of this too.”

“Well I guess you’ve figured it all out. What exactly do you want? Do you expect me to stop?”

“Stop. Fuck no. I want in. Either you cut me in or I call the cops.”

“Well I don’t want that. Tell you what? I will pay you $2500 a week. You will help drive the women around and you will also get to help with the training. You will be above all the women. Does that sound good?”

Jason thought about it for a second “I want $5000 a week.”

“Done.”

They shook hands “Why did you give in so quickly?” Jason asked

“Truth is we found your hidden camera. We traced it back to you; you shouldn’t use your mother’s credit card to buy the cameras if you didn’t want them traced back to you. Anyways I checked you out and waited for you to go to the police. Of course, you didn’t. You used your knowledge to get laid, can’t say I blame you. When I brought this to my superior’s attention he told me to bring you onboard. I was going to contact you tonight; you just beat me to it. I’m guessing that you had fun with your mother and sister’s this morning.”

“You saw us? How?”

To answer him he pointed a remote at the screen on the wall and clicked a button. Jason saw a video of his parents’ room and him fucking his mother and sisters. “You’re not the only one that can use cameras.”

“Fairs fair I guess. Well, since I am now a part of this organisation, do you mind telling me how you did it?”

Chuck spent the next 45 minutes telling him about the set up.

“Lately we’ve notice that the deception is not as necessary as we thought. Your mother proved that we basically have control over them. So we’ve decided to change things a bit. As much as we enjoy the money, we also want to have the women for ourselves as well.”

“That sounds good to me.”

“We are going to have a meeting soon and explain the new rules. Right now we are working on a few new recruits. They just had the first meeting and already some are looking promising.”

“Anyone I know?”

“Probably. Actually one might be of particular interest to you. She is a blood relation to one of the girls, and genetic connections have had great success. Maybe you could monitor her for us.”

“Who is she?”

“Audrey, Molly’s mother.”

Upon hearing her name Jason felt a twinge in his pants. Audrey was in his mind as much a MILF as his own mother. She was more full figured, but in the right places. She is beautiful and sexy and he has fantasised about her many times. He’s lost count how many times he was fucking Molly and imagining her mother in her place or with them.

“Holy Fuck! Do you have any idea how hot she is?

“I think I do. Why don’t you and Molly keep an eye on her? She will most likely start showing signs soon. Just don’t approach her yet. You’ll get a chance to fuck her soon. Until next week just watch her. We can push it more later. When this batch is ready to work for us, we will introduce you to the group.”

“No problem.”

They shook hands and Jason left.

Jason left and went home. He found Molly there waiting for him. She was in the back yard tanning with his sisters. Since their dad wasn’t going to be home until dinner time all three were naked.

Molly stood up and greeted him with a kiss “Jason, the girls told me about the new arrangement. I’m so happy you’re not mad at me.”

“Not at all.”

“That’s great. Can I do anything for you now?” she moved her hand to his cock.

“Actually, why don’t we go to your place?”

“But my mom is home, here we can be free and we have friends.” She said with a wink.

Just then Susan walked into the yard. She looked at him and smiled then she turned to Chloe and Daphne. “Girls I just got a message from Chuck. I have an assignment and it involves the two of you. We have to go now.”

The girls slipped on their shorts and tops and left. They all gave Jason a kiss before leaving.

“Well now we are all alone. Why don’t you let me take care of you here?” she dropped to her knees.

“I want the fun of fucking with your mother in the house. Come on, let’s go.” He pulled her to her feet. She did not look happy as she put on her short jean skirt, tight t-shirt and flip flops. They got into his car and drove to her house. When they got close to the house she saw her dad pulling into the driveway. Her dad never came home for lunch. Jason pulled around the corner and parked out of sight. They walked up to the house and snuck into the back yard,

“What are we doing?” Molly asked

“Spying, come on its fun.” He pulled her along.

They got to the back yard and approached the window for the master bedroom. The house was a large, one story bungalow, so all the bedrooms were at ground level. When they looked into the window, Jason was not surprised by what he saw. Audrey was on her knees and between her husband’s (Rick) legs. He was sitting on the bed. She had his cock out and was going to town on it. Molly saw the same thing.

“Wow, my parents having a nooner. Cool.”

She the looked at Jason and saw how intently he was watching.

“Do you find my mother hot?” she asked, knowing the answer.

“Absolutely. She is fucking smoking.” He looked at her and she was pouting. Jason walked up to her and gave her a reassuring kiss. He also pulled off her top and moved behind her. Now both were looking in.

“You want to fuck me while we watch my parents?”

“Yep.” She did not resist. Their yard was private and unless her parents looked right at them, they would not get caught. She felt Jason lift her skirt over her ass. His right hand found her pussy and his left her tits. She reached back and freed his cock from his pants.

Inside her mother stood up and did a strip tease for her father. Jason watched in wonder as the object of his lust stripped naked. She unwrapped her full, firm tits. She was not skinny, but she was not flabby either. She was about 5 foot 8 and probably weighed 135 lbs. She did not have a skinny waist, but her wide hips and large breasts gave her a perfect hourglass figure. She pulled off her shorts and revealed her neatly trimmed pussy. She turned and showed off her full round ass. She bent at the waist and showed her husband her wet pussy. She ran her finger from her ass to her pussy and fingered herself while groping her large tits that were hanging down. Then she brought her wet finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. Rick reached out and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to him. She sat on his lap and let his cock enter her. Rick reached up and grabbed both tits with his hands and mauled them. Audrey screamed out in pleasure. The teens watch all of this form the window. Molly felt Jason’s cock enter her at about the same time.

They both fucked this way for a while. Then Audrey got up and turned around to face her husbands. He laid back and she climbed on. She grinded her pussy into him and was playing with her own tits, to put on a show for her husband. Molly felt her orgasm build as she played with her tits too. Her mother came on her dad and Molly also came. Audrey pulled herself off of Rick and used her tits to wrap around his cock. Jason pulled out of Molly and turned her around to do the same. He fucked Molly’s tits as he watched Audrey get her tits fucked. When Rick shot his load on his wife, Jason did the same to their daughter. Molly cleaned herself as Jason watched her mother rub it into her tits. Rick got dress, kissed his wife and left her lying naked on their bed.

Molly stood up and pushed him around the corner and pinned him up against the wall and kissed him hard.

“Fucking your mother is not enough. Now you need to watch mine get fucked.”

He grabbed her ass with both hands “You didn’t seem to mind?”

She could not argue. They gave her mother 15 minutes and then walked into the house. She acted normally, but both teens could see her hard nipples trying to poke out.

For the next week Jason and Molly caught her parents fucking 4 times. Molly was more and more turned on by what she was seeing. Then Chuck told Jason that Audrey was ready for the next step.

Jason and Molly were in the basement watching TV. Her mother was home, but busy upstairs. Rick was still at work. Jason started kissing Molly and running his hands all over her body. The way they were sitting he could see up the stairs. After 15 minutes he finally saw what he wanted. Audrey walked by and saw them. She had caught them making out many times. She usually just asked them to stop. This time she stopped and hid behind the wall. Jason made his move. He lifted Molly’s shirt and started sucking on her tits. Molly was way too turned on to stop him. Jason could see that Audrey was enthralled by what she was seeing.

Jason stood up and pulled off Molly shirt in one motion. She was taken by surprise and so was Audrey. Molly looked up at him.

“Suck my cock now.” He ordered.

Too far gone to argue, Molly pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. Jason had his eyes closed, but was looking at Audrey through his cracked eyelids. She was now obviously masturbating. When Jason shot his load down Molly throat, he saw her cum too. He and Molly got dressed and continued to watch TV.

Jason repeated this kind of activity for the next week. Not only did he and Molly spy on Audrey fucking Rick, but Audrey spied on them 3 times, thinking she was getting away with it.

Jason was sitting in the office with Chuck. He had just told him about the last week’s activities. Chuck had just finished a round of interviews and Jason waited in another room until all the women left. Audrey had come in wearing a tight leather skirt and equally tight tank top.

“Sounds like she is good to go. One more week should do it. There is one other woman that is showing promise. This week push it a little more. Don’t fuck her, but have some fun, plus see if Molly can flirt with her too.

“This is so fun.” Jason said as he left.

That night while fucking Daphne and his mom and watching Susan and Molly pleasure each other he told Molly what he wanted her to do. She was too busy coming from Susan fucking her with her tits to argue.

The next day Molly woke up late at home and took a shower. She walked down to the kitchen in nothing but a towel. Her mother was busy baking.

“Hi mom.”

“Hi honey”

The towel that Molly was using was a small one. It barely covered her ass and she had it wrapped tight around her chest, with half of her tits showing. Her mother did not complain, but it was obvious that she was looking at her daughter.

First Molly went to the fridge and looked for something on the bottom shelf. She bent at the waist and looked back to see her mother staring at her exposed ass and pussy. Her mother was wearing a loose fitting summer dress and Molly was pretty sure she did not have on underwear, since she could not see any panty lines and her nipples were practically popping out. Molly stood up and grabbed the milk. She poured herself a large glass and stood beside her mother. Molly was resting her ass up against the counter while her mother was mixing batter in a bowl while facing the counter. Molly could tell that her mother was flustered. She watched her beat the batter with a whisk and watched her big tits sway back and forth.

“Hmmm, looks good.” Molly said as she reached into the bowl and used her finger to scoop up a large amount of the batter. She slowly brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. Some of the batter dripped onto the exposed part of her tits. Audrey watched, almost hypnotically as her daughter licked the batter off her finger.

“Oops, I spilled.” Molly said as she stared at her mother and used her finger to slowly scoop up the batter and lick it clean, as she had done many times with cum. On her last pass she pushed the towel just enough to cause it to drop. Audrey’s eyes shot down to her daughter near perfect, naked body.

“Sorry.” Molly laughed as she pulled the towel back up and rewrapped herself. That snapped Audrey out of it.

Audrey forced a laughed and went back to mixing the batter.

Molly had one last game to play. She picked up her milk and “accidently” spilt it on her mother. Audrey jumped back as the cold milk hit her chest. The liquid caused her dress to cling to her body and reveal full tits and her erect nipples. Before she could react Molly jumped in.

“Oh mom, I’m so sorry. Let me get that.” Molly knew it was an obvious ploy, but who cared. She grabbed a towel and started patting it on her mother’s wet tits. Audrey stood back and let it happen for a minute. Soon Molly was obviously just groping her. Audrey watched in wonder as her half naked daughter was bringing her immense pleasure. She finally regained her composer and stopped her.

“It’s ok sweety, I got it.” She walked out of the kitchen and up to her room. As soon as she got there she stripped off the wet dress and her fingers dove into her pussy.

Jason came out from hiding in the other room and walked up to Molly.

“That was awesome.”

Molly simply looked at him and dropped the towel and turned around.

“But now I really need your cock, I am so horny.” Jason fucked her quickly, while Audrey was busy in her room.

Later that day Jason went back to Molly’s. He spent his time flirting with Audrey, accidently rubbing up against her and staring down her top, which she noticed but did nothing to discourage.

When he fucked Molly that day in her room, he saw Audrey watching from the door. This time she was being much more adventuress. He could tell that she was standing in the doorway naked and using a dildo to fuck herself.

Molly and Jason continued to tease her this way for the next week. Finally Chuck told him Audrey was coming in for her last interview.

“Tonight you get to fuck her.”

“Finally.”

Chuck handed him a camera. “The women will be in my office. You will watch from in here. I will go through the last steps of there conditioning. Once they are both naked you come in and take the pictures. If they don’t storm out after that, then they never will. At that point they will do anything we ask. You might know these two ladies.”

By 8:30 Jason was in the observation room looking at the monitor when two women came in. The first was about 5′6″ with short red hair and a curvy figure. She was wearing a low cut green top, showing lots of cleavage and the fact that she was not wearing a bra. She also had on a tight red skirt and high heels. He recognized her as his neighbour George’s sister, Jane. She was a complete MILF.

The other was Audrey.

He listened as Chuck rambled on about customers and money and doing things for them. Jason was amazed at how the women agreed with everything he said. Soon he got to the part about naked pictures. It did not take long for both to agree. Chuck had them stand and remove their clothes. Jason watched as both ladies got naked. Jane was as hot as Audrey, just shorter and her tits were a little smaller.

He picked up the camera and walked into the office.

“Oh my God, Jason!!!” Audrey screamed as she sat down quickly and covered her naked body. Jane did not react.

“Jason. The ladies are ready for their new pictures. Why don’t you do Jane first?”

“No problem.” Jason lifted the camera and started clicking off pictures. Jane smiled and posed for him.

“I can’t do this.” Audrey said as she grabbed her clothes and stood up. Jason ignored her.

“Jane you are one hot woman. Turn around and let me see your ass.” She did. “Nice, you are so sexy.” Then he looked at Audrey “Well too bad, because I think you are just as hot and those tits are fabulous. I got hard as soon as I saw you.”

“Really?” she asked as she stopped at the door.

“Yes really. I guess we will have to give all our attention to Jane here.” He said as he took a picture of Jane’s ass as she played with her tits.

“He’s right.” Chuck said as he stood up and released his cock. He walked up to Jane and she took it in her mouth without saying a word. Audrey’s hands dropped to her side, once again revealing her amazing body.

“What’s the matter? Did you change your mind?” Chuck asked.

“Well I don’t know?”

“Let me make it simple for you. Either you come back in and stop arguing or leave now.”

She looked at Chuck’s cock and then at Jason with the camera. She smiled and dropped her clothes and put her hands on her hips, thrusting out her chest. Jason started taking pictures.

Jason had her pose in all kinds of sexual ways. The last pictures were of her fingering herself as she watched Chuck fuck Jane. Jason put the camera down and approached her.

“Now you’re going to show me if you’re as good a fuck as your daughter?” She undid his pants and pulled out his cock. Another one of his fantasy was coming true.

“This is what you fantasies about when you watch me fuck your daughter, isn’t it.” Audrey looked up in surprise with a mouth full of the youngsters cock.

“Yes I knew you were watching me fuck Molly. I also knew that you were masturbating while you did. Well now you get to have the real thing.”

Jason enjoyed the mixed look of lust and shame in Audrey’s face as he made her wrap her tits around his cock or made her look him in the eye as he fucked her pussy. The first time he came he covered her face and she came harder than she ever did before.

Chuck and Jason fucked both women for the next half hour. They tried all kinds of position and switched partners.

“Audrey, lick Jane’s pussy.” Chuck said to her as Jane was sucking on Jason’s cock. She barely hesitated, before diving in. Jane returned the favour and the men shot their final loads deep into each woman and then watched them 69 each other clean.

“Now ladies we have a staff meeting tomorrow at 9pm. Be here at 8 and wait in the office until I come get you.”

Both ladies agreed. They got dressed and left.

“I’m going to love this arrangement.” Jason said.

Jason went to the meeting with his sisters and Molly. Barbara drove with Susan. When they arrived everyone else was already there. The women all hugged and greeted each other.

Chuck, Mark and John were talking with each. “Jason, come meet the other partners.” Chuck said to Jason. They all shook hands.

Chuck was the first to speak to the group. “Ladies gather around please.” The seven ladies gathered by the beds. Amy, Julie, Susan and Daphne sat on the edge of the bed, while Barbara, Chloe and Molly stood. Jason looked at all off them and was taken by how different, yet beautiful each woman was. They all seem to ooze sexuality. His cock got hard at the thought that any of them would gladly fuck him right now if he wanted.

“Now most of you already know him, but for those of you who don’t, this is Jason. He is Barbara’s son and the newest member of our organization. He holds the same rank as Mark, John or me.” Amy and Julie stood and greeted him with a nice kiss.

“Next I want to introduce two new women.” Chuck said this as he walked to the door to the offices and opened it. Jane and Audrey walked in. Jane was really surprised to see her sister-in-law and Audrey was stunned to see her daughter.

“This is Jane, she is Susan’s sister-in-law and this is Audrey she is Molly’s mother. They will both be joining us from now on. Ladies, could you join the rest of the group?”

Jane went right to Susan and the two hugged. She then met the rest of the group. Audrey tentatively approached Molly.

Her daughter walked up to her “Mom its ok. I’m not upset. I’m happy that you’re here. You’re going to love it.” The mother and daughter hugged. Then Audrey met the rest of the women.

“Now ladies we have a few new rules. You will all continue to visit our donors and raise money for us. But we have decided that we do a lot of work for the organisation and deserve some reward. Starting now you will all do anything any of us asks. There is to be no questions, only action. We work hard and deserve some pleasure.”

“What do you mean by “anything”?” Amy asked.

“I mean that if I tell you to turn around, raise your skirt, stick out your ass and let me fuck you right now, you do it. Understand.”

“Ok, sounds good.” she replied as she did as he asked sticking her bare ass out at him.

“Maybe later.” Amy turned back around and gave him a playful pout. “Your husbands and boyfriends are to be kept in the dark, but if any does find out you will tell me right away and I will deal with it.” Everyone nodded.

Chuck was not surprised that the women all accepted the new rules. He figured they would all have the same level of obedience as Barbara, may as well test it now.

“Great. Now that that is settled lets have some fun. Jason, since you’re new, do you have anything special in mind?”

“Absolutely.” He walked up to Molly and Audrey.

He grabbed Molly and kissed her. She pulled into him tightly and returned the kiss. Then, while still having one arm around Molly he pulled Audrey in and kissed her. Molly was a little put off watching her mother kissing her boyfriend, but she soon realized that she was even more aroused.

When Jason broke the kiss with Audrey he looked down at both of their tits.

“Let’s lose the tops now.” Both ladies strip out of their tops and waited for the next command. Jason stared down at 4 wonderful tits that were only inches away from touching.

“Now let’s see you two kiss.” Mother and daughter stared at each other for a moment and then each tilted their heads and their lips met. Molly was the more aggressive of the two. He hands reached up and cupped her mother’s full tits. She then pressed her own tits into them. Audrey moaned and she aped her daughter’s actions. Everyone watched as mother and daughter got more and more into their make out session. Molly reached back and undid her mother’s skirt. She dropped it to the ground and found that her mother was not wearing under wear. Audrey did the same to Molly and now they were both naked. Most of the women watching were either playing with their own tits or rubbing between their legs.

“Molly on the bed and spread your legs. Audrey, eat her pussy.” Molly did not hesitate, Audrey did. Jason leaned down and whispered to her. “You know you want to. How many times did you watch me fuck her and wish you could tast her sweet pussy. Now do it."

She crawled between her daughter’s thighs and started doing what she was told. The second her tongue touch her daughters pussy, she knew her life had just changed forever, and she was ok with it.

Everyone watched as she pleasured her daughter, her plump ass swaying in the air. Jason stripped his clothes.

He looked at Julie and motioned for her to come over. She already had her tits out as she was playing with them while she watched the mother daughter show. Jason helped her out of the rest of her clothes and guided her to her knees. She took his cock in her mouth and blew him while he watched Molly enjoy the attention of her mother.

The others all stripped naked and matched up. John took Susan and Jane to the other bed. He wasted no time attacking there full tits while they kissed. John took Barbara and Chloe. He was paying special attention to both their asses. Mark got Amy and Daphne. He was soon fucking Amy while she ate out Daphne.

Jason was amazed at how good Julie was at sucking cock. She almost made him cum. He had to push her off. He wanted to fuck Audrey while she ate Molly. Julie joined them on the bed and sucked on Molly’s tits.

Jason soon pulled out of Audrey and shot his load on her ass. Julie and Molly wasted no time. Molly sucked Jason hard again while Audrey and Julie got to know each other.

The teams changed up several times for the next 2 hours. Each man came at least three times and the women lost count of the number of orgasm. Everyone got cleaned up and dressed.

Molly was talking with Jason “Can mom and I come over for more fun?”

“No I want you two to go home and get to know each other all night.”

“But dad is home.”

“Well I guess Audrey is going to have to make sure he stays asleep. I will come over tomorrow after he is gone and you two can tell me all about it.” She kissed him and so did Audrey and they left.

Mark and John had already left as did Julie and Amy. Chuck was saying his goodbyes as well. Susan and Barbara were talking to Jane.

“Jane we have to tell you something.” Susan said

“What is it?”

“We’ve been with Billy?”

“What do you mean “we”?”

“Well first it was just Barbara, than I joined them and then Molly and Chloe. But I’ve been fucking him at least once a week.”

Jane was surprised, but not angry. “So is it as big as I said?”

“Fuck is it ever. And he knows how to use it.”

“Yes he does.” Barbara added, remembering the youngster with the massive cock.

“I think I would like to see that some day.”

They all laughed.

Everyone went home and Jason decided to sleep with Daphne that night. They made love all night long.

The next morning Jason went to Molly’s house and was greeted by a half naked Audrey. All she was wearing was a loose robe, which did little to hide the fact that she was naked underneath. She pulled him into her bedroom where Molly was waiting, also naked. As they undressed him they told him all about their night together. He really liked the part about how Audrey fucked Patrick (her husband) twice before he would fall asleep and how Molly wouldn’t let her take a shower to clean herself. She had insisted on licking the pussy that her father had just fucked and came into.

Once he was naked Audrey face him “Tell me Jason, how long have you fantasised about fucking your girlfriend and her mother?”

“Oh, only since the first day I saw you.”

“Really, how does it happen in your fantasies?”

“Well I have many, but my favourite involves Molly and I catching you masturbating. You don’t see us, but we have a great view. Watching turns on Molly and I start fucking her. You eventually catch us and instead of getting mad you join us. At first you two agree to share my cock, but don’t want to touch each other. Eventually I threaten to leave if you two don’t start touching each other. Being so turned on and not wanting me to leave yet, you both agree. Soon you’re both in a 69 position, while I fuck Audrey from behind.”

The ladies look at each other for a second and then nod. They spend the next 30 minutes playing out his fantasy. Jason was in heaven.

Over at Susan and George’s house, Susan was waiting for Billy to come over. George was golfing and would not be home for hours. She was wearing high heels and the red teddy that Billy liked. He walked in and smiled at her. She wasted no time. She dragged him upstairs and pulled out his cock. She sucked him hard and then used her tits to get him close to coming. Then she stood up, with her hands on the closet door and spread her legs. He got behind her and fucked her hard. She came twice from him fucking her. Billy thought he heard something in the closet, but ignored it. He continued to fuck his aunt and felt his orgasm approaching. He always liked coming on her tits. He pulled out and she knelt in front of him. She hoisted her tits up to him and he covered them in cum. This always made her cum. They Billy heard the noise in the closet again. He opened the door and was stunned to find his mother inside. Her loose skirt was up at her waist and he could see her neatly trimmed red pubic hair. Her blouse was opened all the way and since she wasn’t wearing a bra her tits were in plain view. She was using her left hand to feed her left nipple to her mouth and her right hand had three fingered buried deep into her pussy. Her eyes were shut tight and she was not even aware that she had been caught.

Billy stood for a few seconds trying to figure it all out. The women were both still unaware that they were busted. He quickly figured out that both older ladies were horny bitches and that he could control this situation. He grabbed both ladies by the wrist.

“Oh God Billy, I’m sorry.” Jane yelled. Billy ignored her. He tossed Susan on the bed and she landed on her back. Her massive tits bounced up and hit her in the face. Some of Billy sperm stayed on her cheek.

Then he pulled his half naked mother up to face him “So you’re just as horny a bitch as Susan, aren’t you.” She only looked to the ground in shame.

“Well horny bitches like you need to be fucked, so get me hard so I can fuck you.” She looked surprised at his words, but he pushed her to her knees, and she was faces with his wet soft cock.

“Come on bitch, suck it until it gets hard. I want to fuck you it. That’s what you want isn’t it.”

She could only nod as she opened her mouth and started sucking on his cock. Susan watch in awe as the young man’s cock came back to life. She stated licking up her tits.

“Don’t. My mother will lick that up while I fuck her.” Susan smile and let go of her tits. She started playing with herself. Once Billy’s cock was at full length he guided his mother to the bed on all fours and watched as she started licking his sperm off of Susan’s tits. He put his cock between her butt cheeks and started fucking her pussy. He was amazed at how tight his mother was.

“God mom, doesn’t dad ever fuck you?”

“All the time, he’s just not anywhere near as big as you.” She said as best she could in between moans of pleasure and pain. Billy fucked her for about 20 minutes. She came 4 times and fell to the bed in exhaustion. Billy didn’t care. He pulled out and rolled her over. He straddled her chest and made her hold her tits together. She watched in wonder as her little boy’s giant cock slipped in and out of her tits. She gave the head a good licking every time is appeared. Susan was watching and fingering Jane while she did. Finally Billy’s cock erupted. Jane came hard as soon as the first shot of cum hit her face. Billy unloaded the largest load of his life all over his mother’s face and tits. Susan leaned down and kissed Jane. The women rubbed their tits together as they rubbed the youngster’s sperm into their skin.

“So do either of you care to explain now.”

“I told your mother about us and she wanted to watch. I never thought you would find out…” Susan said.

“But I’m glad you did.” Jane added.

“So am I.” Billy said. The three took a long shower and Billy fuck each woman one more time before George got home. They made a weekly date to coincide with George’s golf schedule.