The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pheromones Wars

by Erosiawriter

Chapter 4

* * *

Three weeks later the Covenant came for the girls. Rachel and Kitten were working every night at this point, except for Sundays. Their days were as follows: sleep in to two or three in the afternoon in separate beds, usually waking up between some bodies legs cum Still drying on their faces, have an hour to shower, hygiene, a continental breakfast made by Justine in the kitchen, pick costumes for the night (Rachel usually went with the school girl outfit, Kitten with the kitten ears), the club would open for the night, and the girls would work to two or three in the morning.

In the first week it had been their boss Justine (who seemed to consider them surrogate daughters in some sort of deviant way) whose bed they stayed in. The relationship took on a familial turn with Justine spanking them when they were bad, and giving them little treats when they were good.

Eventually, to Rachel and Kitten’s dismay, they were split up, each taken to a different bed.

Kiko seemed to take a liking to Kitten, leashing her to the foot of her bed. The tiny Asian stripper would fuck kitten with a strap-on.

Rachel was split between Meredith and Coco. The blonde and the African would take turns fucking the teenage girl, and occasionally double-teaming her together. Rachel would spend most of her nights smashed between the two selfish lovers.

In the evenings, Rachel would work alongside the other dancers going up on stage in skirts or baby tees and dancing for the older men. She quickly moved on to lap dance, writhing her body over a stranger’s hard cock, and then to private shows where a few extra dollars soon lead to prostitution.

Kitten was traded out like a whore all night. Kiko, or Coco, or Meredith would take her to the VIP room and she would dutifully suck cock while the older dancer would sit in the man’s lap and give her pointers. Rachel felt a pang of jealousy for the men using her lover. All of the money would go to Jessica, Rachel noted, and every once in a while a man in a dark suit and sunglasses would come for it. Justine would spank her for asking questions, but at this point Rachel knew that this was the Covenant, whoever they were. One night, a man came in different then the others. He was dressed like Mr. Reid, dark suit and sunglasses. He had a vaguely eastern European accent. The man talked to Justine for a bit and at the end of the night Kitten and Rachel were called over.

“I’m sure going to miss you girls,” Said Justine.

“Yes, Mam,” Said Rachel and Kitten.

“This here is Mr. Kurtz. You’re his now you understand?”

“Yes Mam.”

“Give the girls two glasses with some rum in each.”

Said Mr. Kurtz, his voice was cold.

“Yes Sir.” Said Justine. Her tits shook as she poured each girl a glass of rum with some ice.”

Mr. Kurtz pulled out two small pills and dropped them into the glasses. The pills quickly dissolved into amber liquid.

“Drink this.” Said Mr. Kurtz. His voice was deadly serious. With the other customers at the club oblivious to the drugging, the girls obeyed Mr. Kurtz, each chugging down the rum, and coughing afterwards.

“Now listen to me.” Both of you will go back stage and change into something appropriate for my stature. This is a test to see if you know the proper way to present yourself around men. Remember, all men are your masters. Women are inferior. Their role is to serve and obey. In general, all men are above you in status; in particular the men of the Covenant are your Gods and your Fathers, and you are absolutely devoted to them with your life. The drugs I have given you will make you know that this is the truth, if your bodies have not taught you this already. Now go back stage, my little whores and show me what you have learned.”

In the backroom, Rachel and Kitten debated what they would wear. In the end, Rachel went for a pair of light blue thong panties and a matching nightie. Her nipples bored through the glossy blue material. She did a twirl. “What do you think?”

Kitten eyed her hungrily. “Very nice.”

Kitten strapped a collar around her neck and then connected it to a leash.

She turned towards Rachel. “I want you to hold this.”

“Are you sure?”

Kitten got down on her knees and kissed Rachel on her lower belly. Looking up at her she said, “I want you to give me to him. Please. It will be so hot that way.”

Rachel patted her on the top of the head.

Rachel strutted out of the changing room, in a light blue-jeweled top and matching thong. In the front, you could the imprint of her tiny mons, and in the back the thong her firm teenage ass swallowed up material. Her ass rolled in undulating circles due to the light blue heels she wore. Behind her, being dragged along by her leash was Kitten, naked except for her cat ears and leash, being lead on all fours by Rachel.

As they slid through the beaded curtain into the VIP room, the man sat across from them in the armchair, a tumbler of bourbon by his side. Rachel stood in the center of a large light in the dark room. She tucked her head down demurely, and opened her legs and pushed out her young tits. Kitten kneeled with her ass in the air, her head and tits resting against the shag floor, and her hands held behind her arched back.

The man pointed a finger at Kitten. “Who’s that?”

Rachel looked up and smiled. “She’s your pet.”

She skipped over to the man and coiled herself into his lap. Every move of hers was a calculation to present herself as a slutty horny teenage bimbo. She ground her ass up against the man’s cock, and wrapped her arms around his neck, making sure to give him a good view down her dress.

“Can I have her?” She whispered in the man’s ear.

The man rested his hands on Rachel’s ass. “Does she obey?”

Rachel turned her neck to look at Kitten who was still kneeling demurely in the light. “Kitten?”

“Meow.”

“Come.”

Kitten crawled slowly across the room until she sat in between the men’s legs looking up at Rachel.

“Good girl.” Rachel said, reaching down and scratching her behind the ears. The man took possession of her, grabbing Rachel across the waist and along her breasts and readjusting her until her back was to the man, and her legs straddled each side of his legs. The man spread his legs further, pulling Rachel’s legs apart, presenting her cloth-covered pussy to Kitten. Behind her the man whispered in her ear as she writhed against him. “Take off your top.”

“Yes Si—”

“Shh, a slut’s role is not to speak. Men have found much better uses for a cumslut’s mouth. Do you understand?”

She nodded and pulled her jeweled top over her head. Her small taunt breasts lightly bounced and curved up, her nipples pointing at the ceiling.

“Now unzip me and show your friend her treat.” Rachel moaned and reached down between her legs to unzip the man’s zipper. A hard uncut cock fell out of his pants and pointed curving towards Kitten’s nose.

“Kitten,” said the man, “First, I want you to have a little cream. Rachel, pull your panties aside.” Rachel arched her back as the man’s hand rested on the bottoms of her tits. His thumbs brushed the undersides of her nipples. She moved her hands to pull aside her thong revealing her wet hairless pussy. Kitten moved in and began to lap at the Rachel from the bottom to the top of her clitoral hood. Rachel bit her lips and moaned against the man’s shoulder.

“This is a place for old sluts who are of no use to us. These are not trophy wife material for senators or businessmen that we want in our pocket and they are of no use to as trainers at the covenant so we them out to pasture. Young slut flesh like yourself and your pet here can have many uses for us. Women serve men with their bodies and their minds. Women were created to serve; to bring pleasure and beauty into the house of men; to be domesticated and make a comfortable house and hearth for her father and master. But for certain sluts, we ask for more than this.”

The man’s hands reached around Rachel to grab Kitten by the back of her head, and pressed her mewling face against Rachel’s clit. Kitten’s whimpers sent chills through Rachel’s body. Rachel’s fist clenched in the air. Her naked body vibrated against the man. She could feel the heat of his cock below her as it jabbed up against Kitten’s throat.

“Woman is an animal, a domesticated animal. She gives up her freedom, for protection. She accepts the cock as her master, worships the cock, idolizes it, and in return the cock feeds her, and protects her. The cock completes her.” With one hand, the man held Kitten by the hair forcing her face into her friend’s spasming cunt, with the other hand he squeezed and twisted Rachel’s tiny nipples.

“Oh, Please. Please, Sir, Please.” Rachel didn’t even know what she was begging for, but her body was telling her there was complete truth in what the man said. Girls were powerless. She had been powerless since she had been captured. That’s why they needed their fathers and masters to take care of them. And in return, they needed to be perfect little fuck toys for them. That was the only thing that made sense.

The man pulled Kitten’s face down and her mouth engulfed his cock.

“Unfortunately, the world has failed to see the truth right in front of them. Hierarchy was meant to exist. Women were meant to be below men. That is why our organizations must lie in secret until we take power and the sluts of this world can be put in there place.”

Rachel’s eyes were clenched shut and her body was on fire. Between her legs she could hear the sound of slurping.

“Tell me what is a sluts most important feature.” He stroked her labia.

“My mouth.” Whispered Rachel.

“Tsk.Tsk. It is my mouth, not yours anymore. And No.”

“My Pussy?”

“No.”

The man adjusted his position so that Rachel could see the cock jutting obscenely from between her legs and into Kitten’s mouth.

“It is your brain. The brain of a slut such as yourself must be completely reorganized. Though a slut needs very little intelligence in her empty brain, what she does need she must completely devote to serving her master’s every desire. Even those that he has yet to ask for.”

“This is why we need to sacrifice some girls. Some girls are not meant to be entirely our fuck-toys. Some girls must be sacrifice to the world to be more, for the good of sluts everywhere, to make the world the way it should be. They must be able to hide in plain site.”

“Under their clothes, they are sluts for the covenant, but on the outside they must appear to be the uninitiated. They must appear to have free will, and appear to think that their slut bodies still belong to themselves. They must go where we tell them to go, listen to what we tell them to listen to, and fuck whom we say to fuck. There are others who will not embrace us, who wish to stop us, and some even who simply have not joined us yet. We will send you amongst them, to seduce them, and to betray them, because no matter what you appear to be, a loyal lover, girlfriend, wife, your soul as well as your cunt belongs to the Covenant.”

“Do you understand?”

“Please, please fuck, fuck me, please.”

“Ha.” The man pulled his cock out of Kitten’s reluctant mouth. Strings of precum and pussy juice were strung between Kitten’s mouth, the man’s cock, and Rachel’s pussy.”

“Tell her.” Said the man.

“Kitten, put it in me, put Daddy’s cock inside me.”

The man lifted Rachel off his body while Kitten adjusted his cock beneath her. The man dropped Rachel and Kitten watched as the cock plunged into her tight teenage pussy.

“Remember this is about my pleasure. Squeeze my cock with your pussy.” Rachel grabbed the sides of the upholstery with her white knuckled fingers and with a bright red face began to fuck the man, all the while trying to squeeze his cock with her pussy. She slowly lifted her cunt off of him then slammed it down inside her with a grunt. The man held her by her hipbones, guiding her, showing her the pace he liked best.

Meanwhile, Kitten hungrily kneeled between them lapping at the connecting joints between their bodies. Rachel lost track of how many times she came, but the man would spank her ass every time she tried to slow down and catch her breath, and demand that she keep fucking him at the same pace. Eventually, she could feel the man thrusting up at her with hard quick strokes until he came inside of her with a grunt.

“Tell your pet to take care of us.”

“Kitten, clean us up.”

Kitten delicately licked the entirety of the man’s cock, cleaning the mess of cum and pussy juice. Then after softly putting it back in his pants, she sucked the cum from Rachel’s pussy and licked it clean.

“Rachel, what is the most important part of a slut.”

“Her brain. She must be always thinking about pleasing her master. She must know what her master wants before he even asks for it.”

The man, Kitten, and Rachel left that very day. The older women opened a bottle of champagne for the young girls, pouring it over their bodies and giving all of strippers a chance to lap it up. Kiko told Kitten that she was the best pussy licker she had ever met. Kitten blushed with pride. Meredith and Coco kept grabbing at Rachel and pinching her, until Judith stepped in and grabbed Rachel pressing her face against her gigantic tits.

“I’m going to miss you little sluts. You make mommy proud, all right. You be the best cumsluts that you can possibly be.”

Later the man was driving them towards the Covenant building. The Covenant building was like a school, the man explained. The compound was where they brought new sluts, decided where they should be put, and taught them their place.

In the back, Kitten laid in Rachel’s lap as Rachel slowly brushed her hands through the girl’s hair. Kitten had kept the cat ears from Trixie’s. That was the only evidence that they were even there.