The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Photo of Deborah Grey

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2012

Chapter 5

The news had spread quickly through both the witches’ and warlock’s community, Deborah Grey had come back from the dead. This was no small feat even for a witch as powerful as Debbie. Everyone wanted to know how she had accomplished it.

Debbie on the other hand didn’t want to talk to anyone. It had been over six month since the accident and her speech and appearance no longer gave any indication she was a powerful witch.

She spent most days in the house walking around looking nothing more than a high class hooker and sounding like a complete bimbo. She commanded her servants to do her errands and interact with her clients. She knew this was the tradeoff she had made with the devil and had made the required concessions to ensure her immortality.

However no one else had to see, or more importantly, hear her like this.

There was just one problem. Charles. He was a powerful client of hers and he had been demanding to see her in person for over a month. She could only stall him so long. In the business of magic, clients had a lot of choices and a witches’ reputation was far more important than her actual power. If Charles started to bad mouth her it would quickly lead to the collapse of her entire business.

She had finally relented to his demands and he was to arrive in just under an hour. Debbie had been getting ready for over three hours already.

Her current (and fifth attempt) at an outfit to wear was the worst of the lot. Each time she tried on another outfit it had been worse and she found she could not go back to the previous one without the incessant crawling all over her body returning. This outfit was a pair of hot pink mini shorts and an overly tight white t-shirt with short pink sleeves which covered little of her body. The 6 inch pink heels pushed her ass and tits out and made walking a series of short steps that looked almost comical.

Her jewelry completed the outfit, multiple bangles on each wrist and a large choker made of crystals. From her ears hung long crystal ear rings that nearly reached her shoulders.

She gave a small pout and gave up, there was no way she would risk what the next outfit might be and she still had to apply her makeup.

It was as gaudy as she thought it would be, bright, shiny pink lip gloss dominated her face with a light blue highlight around her eyes taking a close second place. Pink sparkly nail polish on her long fingernails completed the look.

The fingernails had taken her by surprise one day. They were not part of the changes the camera had made but she had grown them out on her own and now dreaded to cut them.

She made her way down to her study where she would conduct her business, the staff had all been sent home earlier in the day. Charles guarded his privacy fiercely and demanded no one else be in attendance when they would meet. As she waited for Charles she didn’t even notice she was tapping the arm of the chair with her long pink nails.

When he arrived at the house he did not nock but instead came directly to the study as he always did. She stood up to greet him, “Like hi Chuck, long time no see!".

“Deborah?”

“Yep, like don’t worry about the new look, it’s just something I’m totally trying out. And call be Debbie, baby!”

“Oh, ok, Debbie. I wanted to ask you about an artifact I found.” Charles looked nervous as he reached in to his pocket and removed what looked like a small crystal perfume bottle.

Debbie had seen many of these kinds of bottles before. They were virtually all just simple spells or potions. The hair on the back of her neck started to stand on end, Charles would not have brought her something so simple.

She began to back away when he removed the stopper.

“Like Chuck, what are you doing?”

“Sorry Deborah, I have no choice...”

Debbie started to cast protection spells, she could feel the magic flowing out of the bottle now and was trying desperately to protect herself.

The magic in the bottle was too well crafted and moved too quickly. It wrapped itself around her and paralyzed her before she could finish her enchantments. The magic surged around her and culminated in a bright flash of light.

* * *

Charles saw Deborah suddenly stiffen as the magic encircled her and a moment later draw her in to the bottle. Just as the warlock had said it would.

He replaced the stopper on the bottle and through its multifaceted surface could see a tiny version of Deborah inside.

No matter what the warlock had said, Deborah was a powerful enemy to make and this could still end badly for him. Charles really had no choice in the matter though, the warlock had found out some of his deepest held secrets and was blackmailing him in to doing this.

Charles had been worried when he first walked in to the room, the woman seated there had look very little like Deborah Grey and perhaps she wasn’t. Debbie was dressed like an oversexed girl and didn’t talk at all like she used to. However the bottle was apparently keyed to her and it had worked so now the hard part was over.

From his jacket pocket he pulled out a folded sheet of paper and touched it to the bottle, magic once more flowed and writing appeared on the paper in Debbie’s hand writing. It was addressed to her staff and indicated she had gone to do research for the job she had taken from Charles. It simply said she would be back when she was done and that it may take several months to complete.

He carefully replaced the bottle in his pocket and the placed the letter on the table in the front hallway for the staff to find in the morning. He opened the front door and returned to his car, leaving the property without any incident and drove back towards the city.

His instructions with what to do with the bottle had been to meet the warlock in the city and he could not be done with the task soon enough.

* * *

Wayne waited patiently in the park. It was a beautiful night and he would soon have what he wanted most in this world, Deborah Grey.

Or more accurately, the secret to her resurrection. She was just a bonus, warlocks and witches had always been in competition with each other and bringing down such a powerful witch would normally have been a great feat in of itself.

But no one would ever know about this great feat. Instead he would need to wring the information out of her by force he suspected. A secret of this magnitude could change the entire power balance between the warlocks and witches and he would have it first.

Wayne watched Charles pull up to the curb in his sports car. Once out of the car he walked slowly and apparently calmly towards the bench Wayne was seated at.

Pulling the bottle from his pocket, Charles sat down beside him. Wayne took hold of the bottle but Charles did not let go.

“So our deal is complete. I have your word as a warlock my secrets remain my own?”

Wayne smiled, a warlock’s word was legendary as his bond, none would ever break it.

“Of course Charles, you have held up your end of the bargain, I shall hold up mine. You have my word.”

Charles let go of the bottle and stood up, this time walking rather more hurriedly towards his car.

Wayne gazed in to the bottle at the small figure contained inside. He knew Deborah had undergone some kind of change over the last few months, but she looked ridiculous.

‘Oh well,’ he thought to himself, ‘no accounting for the taste of women.’

* * *

Wayne arrived in his casting chamber nearly an hour later with his prize. He had spent the last several weeks preparing it for this day, to his eyes the powerful spells flowing throughout it glowed as bright as day and were his masterpiece.

They would contain Deborah’s power and block her from casting any spells. They also concealed her location from any prying eyes that might try and locate her.

In the center of the chamber was a wooden X shaped table titled up to almost 90 degrees. It had shackles for a person’s hands and feet. Wayne walked over to the base of the table and set the bottle down. He carefully removed the stopper and the magic flowed out once more. As Deborah reformed the magic in the table reached out and pulled her down on to it, the shackles clasping around her wrists and ankles.

Chapter 6

The bright light cleared from Debbie’s eyes and she felt herself being pulled down on to some kind of table. As she regained her vision she could see the myriad of spells swirling around the room and right in front of her the warlock Wayne Tulsta.

She tried to reach out and hit him but instead found she could not move. Her arms and legs were securely fastened to the table she was on.

Her next instinct was to cast an attack at him. He just stood there as she recited the spell. When it was complete to her astonishment, nothing happened.

“I’m afraid your spells won’t work here. I’m sure you’ve seen the spells circling the room, if you were to spend enough time studying them I’m sure you would work out that they are designed to block a witch from casting any spell. But I’m afraid you are not going to have that much time. We have work to do.”

“Like, let me go you stinker!”

Wayne smiled, “You know, I had heard you had made some changes to yourself, but I didn’t believe the rumors about your speech until just now. That’s quite adorable Debbie.”

Debbie was enraged, she tried several more spells to no avail, all the time Wayne waited patiently.

“Are you done now?”

“Like, yes.” the pout returning to her face.

“So I’m sure you know why you’re here, right?”

Debbie did, there could be only one reason he had taken such a risk, he wanted the camera, but she didn’t know how much he knew so it was better to play dumb.

“Like, no way, I don’t have any clue honey!”

“Ok, if you want to play it that way, that’s fine. I want to know the secret to your resurrection. No one has been able to do that, no witch or warlock.”

“Get a life, that’s my secret and you can’t have it.”

“That’s what I thought you would say, so here’s what’s going to happen. For the next couple of days I’m going to try and torture the answer out of you. I expect you will resist and will probably even succeed. Once I’m satisfied you are not going to give up the answer, I’m going to kill you. Just to see how it happens and try and figure it out that way.”

“Whatever dude, like just get on with it.”

Wayne nodded slightly and retrieved a small stone from his workbench. He lightly touched it to Debbie’s skin and she screamed in pain.

* * *

Wayne had been at it for three days and Debbie had not yet given up her secret. He knew this would likely be the case, Debbie was a powerful witch with a huge ego and almost a century of experience.

She was currently unconscious on the table, totally nude and breathing lightly. She was covered in sweat, welts and blood but had remained steadfast in her defiance.

Now it was time to do the hard work. Trying to learn a spell from the effects after it had been cast was a challenging proposition, but not impossible. Given enough time and an intelligent warlock, it could be done.

He had been studying Debbie for the last couple of days and had found no sign of the spell she had used to resurrect herself. In fact the lack of spells intrigued him quite a bit. He had found youth spells, beauty spells and many others but others were missing. Nothing for her hair color, or her breasts. Nothing for her speech or her height. If he could not see here right in front of him he would not expect her appearance to be any different than the last photo he saw of her.

He now was sure she would have to die for him to learn her secrets.

He picked up a black rock from his workbench, the death stone was powerful, it would kill anyone with a single touch. He had created it in his youth, to prove his mastery of magic, but it had remained in his trophy cabinet ever since, unused. This gave him a unique opportunity to try it out.

He watched as Debbie once more regained consciousness and he cast a minor healing spell on her. She immediately came fully awake.

“Well Debbie, I guess were at the end of the torture, was it good for you?” he said with a wry smile.

He held up the stone in front of her, “Now I’m sure you know what this is, one last chance to do this the easy way...”

* * *

Debbie knew it was the end, she had only one last ruse to try to get out of this mess.

“Like with all the magic in this room, I’ll totally never be able to come back!”

She hoped Wayne would buy the lie, she was sure the camera’s magic would work no matter what kind of spells Wayne had cast to block her power.

“That may be true Debbie, but it really doesn’t matter. If you die and don’t come back then all I have to do is dispose of the body and move on. I won’t have the spell, but you aren’t going to give that up anyway so I really don’t lose anything.”

His logic was simple and to the point. Debbie knew she only had two choices left, tell Wayne the truth or accept whatever fate the camera had in store for her.

“Like, ok, I’ll tell you but you have to promise to let me go if I do.”

“Oh Debbie, that’s not going to happen. If I let you go you’ll just come back and try and kill me. I can’t take the chance.”

She sighed one last time and said “Ok dokey, you win. It’s Lucifer’s camera.”

* * *

Wayne was in shock, “You have the camera?”

“You betcha.” Debbie replied.

This explained quite a bit, the changes she had undergone were obviously the magic of the camera as each time she died she would exchange a part of herself with the distorted image.

But even so, it was only a single death and some of the changes had rumored to have happened before that.

“So how many times have you died since you took the photo?”

“Like six I think?”

“Six times, what have you been doing, jumping off buildings for fun?”

“Like no, I’m really old. The first time was totally not my fault! Right after I took the photo I died of a heart attack!”

“And the second?”

“I like totally miscast a spell to correct my vision because I couldn’t read the spell right.” She pouted.

“Ok and the third?”

“Like another total miscast on my longevity spell.”

“Wow, that’s bad luck. What was the next time you died?”

“This is so totally not cool, it was my own security spell on the house it didn’t recognize me after all the changes.”

Wayne laughed out loud, if it wasn’t so funny it would almost be tragic.

“Next?”

“Uh, like it was the limo accident. I totally die twice in that one.”

“Well, let’s make it seven and see what happens” he said as he extended the stone out and touched Debbie’s forehead.

Her whole body stiffened briefly and then slumped. Wayne watch in amazement as the hellish magic formed around her. The swirling flames engulfed her entire body and the danced to an unseen master. As they subsided Debbie’s body lurch as she inhaled the remaining flames and came back to life.

Wayne had never seen anything like it. It was beautiful and frightening at the same time. The change to Debbie was obvious though. Before she had been an extremely beautiful 30 year old that showed she had age and beauty on her side.

Now only the beauty remained, she looked no older than 20 and her strong features had softened. She could easily be the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen.

She stirred and look at him, “Like why did you do that?”

“I’ve never seen hellish magic at work before, who has? I have to say it was quite amazing. I’ll never be able to learn it I’m afraid, only Lucifer himself can do that. But it was a once in a life time opportunity I couldn’t pass up.”

“So like, now what?”

“Well Debbie, you’re going to tell me where the camera is and how to get in to your home to retrieve it.”

“Then you’ll let me go?”

“No, you have my word that I will put you out of your misery.”

* * *

Debbie told him everything. Where the camera was, how to disable the security system, anything he wanted. She knew his word was good and once he had the camera he could use the photo to undo the spell and finally put her out of her misery.

She hoped he wouldn’t be long, she didn’t know what change had happened to her when she came back to life this time but now she knew the price was too high and immortality was not worth the cost. She longed for the final embrace of death.

* * *

The camera had been exactly where Debbie had said it would be, along with the cartridges that contained the photographs of all those that had used the camera before.

He had looked through all of them, except for Debbie’s and had hesitated at it. He did not know exactly what it contained, but it was obvious from the changes to Deborah over the last several months it was nothing like her old self.

He pulled the wooden cartridge case off of the photo and stared at the image in front of him. Physically in the photo she looked much like she did now. A young woman with long blond hair and large breasts. But the setting was an altogether different thing.

In the photo she was on her knees, leaning forward with one hand on the ground, the other grabbing her breast and squeezing it. Her short skirt was hiked up over her hips and the tight white top had been pulled up to her neck where a wide black leather choker was, studded with the name “Dee-Dee” on it in small crystals. She was wearing a lot of fake jewelry and her makeup was heavy and bright.

Behind her was a faceless man and he was fucking her from behind, doggy style.

None of this though was the most amazing thing about the photo. What struck Wayne the most was the look of pure ecstasy on her face. She was having the time of her life and she looked to be begging the man to fuck her harder.

He replaced the photo in to the cartridge and took the camera to his vault, keeping it safely tucked away. This was magic that was just too dangerous to use no matter what.

He returned to his casting chamber and Debbie. She was slumped down on the table and clearly had accepted her fate. She looked up as he entered.

“I’m like so glad your back, did you find everything?”

“Yes Debbie, everything was just as you said it would be.”

“So like are you going to keep your word now? I’m totally ready to see my photo, I so really want to see it now.”

“My word is my bond Debbie.” he said as he approached her.

* * *

Debbie saw him come towards her but she didn’t understand, he didn’t have her photo with him. Before she could speak he extended his hand and she briefly saw the death stone as it touched her.

She returned to life once more and this time had a deep stirring in her. She was horny, sex was at the front of her mind and Wayne was just standing there in front of her.

‘Why isn’t he fucking me right now? His cock must work!’ she thought.

Instead he just reached out with the death stone again.

* * *

Wayne watch each time as the hellish flames engulfed her, the effect was amazing. On the fourth touch of the death stone, nothing happened. She didn’t die, there were no hell flames, the stone had no effect and she simply smiled at him.

“How do you feel Debbie?”

“Uhmmm, like call me Dee-Dee stud. This is kind of kinky you know. Like I’m all totally tied up, you could do just about anything you wanted too me.” she batted her eyelashes at Wayne and he knew the camera had completed its magic.

He cast the spell to release her bonds and she stepped off the table. The lust in her eyes was almost frightening as she dropped to the floor and pulled his casting robe up and over her head.

“Like, oh my god Wayne, you’re so big!” was the last words from her mouth before she wrapped her lips around his cock and started to suck.

He pulled his robe over his head and tossed it aside as Dee-Dee continued to work his member. He grabbed her hair and pushed her all the way down his shaft which she took eagerly.

After several more minutes of what he considered the best blow job he had ever had he grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock. He lead her on her knee’s over to the full length mirror and pushed her down on too all four’s. He moved behind her as she raised her ass in to the air.

“God baby, get that nice big cock in Dee-Dee’s tight little pussy right now, I so like totally need it!”

Wayne was happy to oblige and proceeded to fuck her doggy style.

She raised one hand from the floor and squeezed her own tit as she moaned in pleasure.

* * *

Dee-Dee was being fucked from behind and it was the best feeling she could image. Mauling her own tit only added to the pleasure and after several minutes of Wayne’s hard cock in her pussy she could feel her orgasm building.

She opened her eyes to see her own reflection in the mirror in front of her. She cried out “Yes, baby, fuck Dee-Dee harder, oh my god, yes!”

She came and came hard.

* * *

Wayne watched in the mirror as Dee-Dee came, he recognized the expression on her face from the photo and knew that he had kept his word.

Dee-Dee was no longer miserable.

Chapter 7—Epilogue

Lucifer sat on his throne in hell his angelic features did not betray the evil behind is wide smile or bright eyes. His blond hair was cut short as was the style of the moment and he was adorned in simple white robes.

He chuckled a mighty roar from his perch. An image wavered in front of him, the image from Wayne’s mirror. Dee-Dee’s face in sheer ecstasy.

These powerful witches and warlocks were the bain of his existence. They were so powerful that neither hell nor heaven had any hold on them and so they all ended up in purgatory.

The camera had been a great tool for him over the years, as a warlock or witch neared their final days they all craved an escape from death and he was the only game in town as God didn’t get involved.

Not all were susceptible to its lure of course. This warlock had placed it in his vault and did not intend to use it. Lucifer called home his infernal device and it appeared before him.

He took a moment to view his latest photo, when Deborah had taken it she had been in the final throws of a massive heart attack. The look on her face as it was contorted in pain had reminded him of the pleasures of sex. He had cast the photo of Dee-Dee, his latest succubus, even before she had returned to life.

He opened a portal to earth and summoned Adam to return to hell.

“You have done well Adam. The camera is yours again until you find a new suitable owner.”

“Thank you my king, I do your bidding as always.” Adam bowed his head. He then retrieved the camera and stepped back through the portal which closed behind him.

Lucifer smiled again, recalling this latest triumph. A simple change to a spell book when Deborah wasn’t looking started it all. The proper placement of a mirror kept the ball rolling. He had nothing to do with her security system, but it amused him to no end.

She had become more careful after that and it had taken a major intervention to move things along. However for the king of hell a tire was easy enough to puncture. Accidents happen all the time.

But his master stroke was the little whisper he had spoken to the warlock. Immortality was within his reach, he just needed to get the witch to give up her secrets.

He had surprised Lucifer by not using the camera but eternity without surprises was no fun and he would capture the soul of this one as well.

After all, he left nothing to chance and was happy to cheat.

End