The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pieces

Chapter 1

“Moo! You fucking cow!” I yelled as rammed my cock into my slave’s wet cunt. Unable to resist she did as she was ordered and let out a long passionate moo in between moans and gasps of air. Shortly their after I heard her daughter loudly climax as she got off watching her mother be dehumanized. I burst inside my cow slave only a few minutes later.

Now I know what you’re thinking what kind of sick asshole makes a daughter get off on watching her mother be dehumanized? First I will tell you I haven’t always been this way. No, I used to be a normal high school boy. Ok so maybe I didn’t participate in school as much as the other kids and maybe I liked looking at porn a bit too much. So how about this I tell you my story and you decide if I’m the bad guy here or just someone enjoying the circumstances. First a quick bio, since these things need those it seems. My name is Jake Russell, I’m currently 17and a senior in high school. I am currently unemployed times being what they are and all. I live with my mom here in Vegas. I’m around 5′9″ and about 180lbs, with a fairly average build. Enough with this crap, on with the story.

So there I was doing what I usually do on a Friday night, looking at porn. When a pop up showed up. It read “Jake Russell, Would you like to have all your fantasies come true?” Yes/No. I figured what the fuck if it already got my name it’s already infected my computer, and the girls it showed look hot, may as well check it out before I have to reformat again. So I clicked yes. The site it took me too was unbelievable. It had all my favorite fetishes with tons of models including the one from the pop up and some that looked strangely familiar. After a couple hours I finish up and head to bed. As I open the door to my surprise I see the girl from the pop up standing my room naked. She appeared to be about 5′5″ with a perfect hourglass shape and tits to match. With her slightly curly blonde hair and shaved mound she looked like my ideal porn star. Then I notice she two little red horns and a spaded tail swing gently behind her.

“Hello Jake.” She says in a lusty voice. “My name is Luxuria, and no I’m not the devil.” Needless to say I was rather confused at this point.

“Um… Why are you here, to take my soul of something like a succubus?”

“Hardly. If I was a succubus then you wouldn’t even know it until it was too late.” She scoffed. “I’m just here to explain the rules of the game you volunteered to be my piece for.”

“Huh…What?” Was all I could say.

“The pop up on your computer screen was a contract for you to be my piece in the game that is starting. You didn’t read the agreement did you?”

“No. Is it too late to back out? I was just looking for some porn.” I managed to get out as I felt the hole I was in getting deeper and deeper.

“Yes it is too late to back out, so here is the deal for the contract you signed. You play as my piece in the game that is about to start in return I give you the necessary powers and info to win. If you win you get to keep the powers you have managed to gather. Needless to say former winners have gone on to become super rich and famous.”

“So what if I lose?” I asked worried, because when the prize is that big losing tends to be just as bad.

“That depends, but it’s safe to say don’t lose. There will be a total of fourteen pieces including you. The last active piece wins. Each piece will be given a power based on their player. You being my piece will be given The Master’s Eye. Basically you can force others into a test of wills if you come out stronger they will be subservient to you, basically your slaves. They will enjoy being subservient to you because you are obviously superior to them and deserve their supplication. Getting all this so far?”

“Kind of…so if you’re not devils, what are you, and what is the point of this game?” I asked pondering how it would be to have slaves.

“We are the embodiment of human sins and virtues. We are sometimes called Daemons. As for the purpose of this game we sit on a council to judge the path human society takes. Since there is an even number however one of us has to be in charge so we each choose a piece, a human to grant powers, and then the player of the piece that wins gets to be in charge. All the pieces reside here in Vegas for this game. Here is a cellphone dial zero to get ahold of me. We are limited on how much we can help our piece, but I will do what I can. Also here is a credit card use this in any way you feel with further your goals. However if we find you are abusing this it will be taken away with repercussions.” Any questions before we move on to the empowerment?” She asked.

“So are there any restrictions on how we take out other pieces? Is abusing the card the only thing I will be punished for?” I asked this sounded more and more fun.

“There are no restrictions on how you go about it, just please keep collateral damage to a minimum. As for punishments only abusing the credit card will get you punished. Will that be all?” She asked. I nodded yes. She smiled. “Good now we can begin the empowerment.”

She walked over and pushed me up against the door and kissed me fiercely. I could feel her hard nipples thru my shirt. Not knowing what to do with my hands I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me harder. She moaned into my mouth never breaking contact. At this point my dick was straining to be free of it bindings. Luxuria must have noticed too as she made a silly comment and slid down to free him. Almost as soon as he was free she swallowed him whole over the next few minutes I received the best blowjob of my life. I’m still not sure what she did but can still almost cum just from thinking about it. She swallowed my entire load. As she stood up she pushed me down to my knees and pushed her soaked mound into my face. “My turn.” were her only orders. Not that I needed any to start or even to keep licking her sweet ambrosia. My conscience fades here a bit, but I dimly remember her clit growing into a penis-like shape and her making me suck it until it explodes in my mouth. Oddly this doesn’t seem to disturb me as much as it should.

Luxuria leaves assuming I would sleep like a baby until the morning then go out and do her good work. The game officially started at 12:01 am. Just a few hours into my dirty dream where I’m making Luxuria take my giant dream penis and thank me for it. My neighbor and childhood friend Mellissa walks into the middle of it and starts changing the background into that of a dungeon.

“What the hell are you doing here Mellissa?” I yell getting angry.

“Oh… Just setting it up so you will be my slave, but don’t worry about it you won’t remember by morning.” She replies as if I was nothing to her. A thought springs into my head, I wonder if that Master Eye thing works in dreams. I figure it’s worth a shot; I grab Mellissa by the shoulders and make her look me in the eye.

“How did this go again?” I ask no one in particular. An instant later I looked directly into her eyes and like a flash I could see her will there so I perceived slamming into it with my own, and it worked I could see her will react to the collision of my own. She wheeled not knowing what was going on, so I attacked again and again. After about five hits I saw her will shatter and knew I had won. I pulled back out and watch Mellissa slump to the floor.

“This slave is sorry Master. This slave tried to do something bad and now must be punished. Please Master punish this slave.” I was now flabbergasted. Mellissa had always been one of those strong independent women, one who could do no wrong and didn’t request anything. Now here she was begging me to punish her.

“What were you trying to do Mellissa?” I asked calmly.

“This slave was trying to use her power on Master, to turn Master into a slave so this slave could win the game.” She answered nearly begging while looking at the ground the entire time. I staggered back, Mellissa had also been chosen as a piece. It made me wonder how many more people I knew where also part of this.

“Ok slave, what power did you receive as a piece for this game?” Maybe I could use her.

“This slave received Dream Sculptor, Master. It lets this slave enter people’s dreams and change them.” She started to sound happy as she truthfully answered my questions.

“Change them how? Also do you still have this power?” I already figured I knew but it never hurt to ask, plus I was enjoying having her at my feet.

“In any way this slave wishes, Master, but only mental changes. Yes Master. This slave believes she can still use that power.”

“Excellent, and will your mother be home tomorrow?” I asked forming a wicked plan.

“Yes Master this slave’s mother will be home tomorrow. May this slave ask why Master wishes to know?” She seemed a bit confused at this.

“Sure, but first your punishment I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it.” I said with a grin. “First you will now always have a dildo in your ass and cunt, both physically and mentally.”

“Yes Master.” Was all she said as I watched two dildos appear and slide into her.

“Good. Next when I go back to my dream you will reinforce my will to the best of your abilities. After you are done with that you will visit your mom and make sure she sees me as you do, as her one and only master. If you do a good job I might fuck you when I stop by tomorrow. By the way you also cannot cum without my permission.” I said with a laugh.

“Yes Master it shall be as you say. This slave is certain her mother will also enjoy being your slave.” She said sounding kind of sad. I didn’t care this game kept just getting better and better.

“Ok then get to work, I’ll just get back to what I was doing. Oh yeah I almost forgot dildos on.” Mellissa let out a small yelp as she faded from my dream. And I went back to having my way with dream Luxuria.

I awoke the next morning feeling better than I had in years. I noticed a light blinking on the phone Luxuria left. I fumbled thru the screen lock and notice pending messages. First message read, “12:01 am Welcome to the game. You shall be referred to as piece Lust. Good luck. Game Start.” The next two messages came quick and read, “12:45 am Sloth engages Lust.” “12:50 am Lust wins. Lust takes Sloth.” The last message read, “6:00 am Update: There are thirteen remaining Pieces. Good luck to the remaining Pieces. Piece Lust you have defeated another piece what power would you like to gain, Courtesan’s Mien or Elixir of Temptation? Courtesan’s Mien let me appear to be nearly anybody for purposes of seduction and spying. Elixir of Temptation made it so that all my body fluids were also an aphrodisiac. I choose the elixir. A few minutes later I felt a sharp searing pain in my balls. I blacked out from the pain.

When I awoke it was already one in the afternoon. A new message was received while I was out, “9:00 am Elixir of Temptation power chosen and granted. Good luck.” Well whatever I was hungry and itching to check on my new slaves. So I got dressed quickly and headed out. My mother was on the couch in her underwear. I never noticed before but my mom was hot. Before I realized it I had sprung a boner. Let’s see if we can get that fixed. I headed out the door saying bye to my mom. It must be a side effect of the powers.

Mellissa and her mom, Rebecca, lived in the next apartment building over so I didn’t have to go far. After knocking Mellissa opened up the door. “Hello Master, please come in.” As I walked by her I could smell her and heard a soft buzzing sound.

“Who is at the door dear?” I heard her mother call from farther in.

“It’s Master.” Mellissa called back without hesitating. “Go ahead Master, your slaves house is yours to command.”

“Hello Master, have you eaten yet. These slaves just finished but these slaves can make you something if you wish.” Her mother was a perfect slave as well this was too good.

“That is ok. Let’s have Mellissa make me lunch while you join me in the shower Rebecca.”

“Yes Master.” Both sounded off in unison. Mellissa went into the kitchen while Rebecca prepped the master bathroom because it had a bigger shower.

“You strip too Rebecca.” I watched as she did a strip tease for me. Slowly taking off each piece of clothing hiding the parts I wanted to see or just showing a small bit here or there. When she was done I could see all of her. Gone were the sexy curves of youth. In their place soft rounded pudge, however despite the roundness her ass was still amazing and her tits, her tits were glorious, and each one nearly as big as my head, hardly sagging, each stoically defying gravity and age with suppleness.

She started the water and turned around and her eyes instantly dropped to my hardened cock. “Oh my Master is that for me? This slave hasn’t seen one for ages. May this slave have a taste, please Master, please?” She fell to her knees begging to give me a blowjob. I couldn’t resist.

“Go ahead just make sure you daughter can hear how much you enjoy it though.”

“Thank you Master!” She practically yelled as she practically dove into sucking me off. She was the second best blowjob I’ve ever had, she licked all the right places, took it all the way down to the hilt, and nearly sucked one of my testicles out, all the while calling out how good it tasted and how much she enjoyed being my slave. Needless to say I exploded in her mouth and she quickly drank it all down and thanked me for it. I could get used to this.

“Where the hell did you learn to do that?” I asked wondering where a single mother learned to give that good of a blowjob.

“Master is not this slave’s first master. This slave has been trained before by her late husband. Although he did not taste as good or make this slave as horny as you do Master.” Rebecca replied honestly. Interesting Rebecca has been a slave before, I wonder if that is true or just implanted. “Master please. This slave needs you inside her; otherwise this slave will go crazy.” She begged.

“Ok. In the shower and I will take that huge ass of yours.” I command

“Yes Master.” She giggles as she hops in the shower and spreads her mammoth ass checks to better accept me. I follow her in and with almost no warning plunge myself into her. It easily gives way and tightens as I start pumping. It grabs and pulls at me, giving just enough natural lube to keep going without losing this feeling. I smack her ass just to watch them jiggle and to take my mind off of the feeling. Rebecca seems to love it see is screaming her pleasure at every thrust. I notice a white liquid going down the drain.

“What is this, are you lactating?” I demand worried she might already be pregnant from someone else.

“Yes Master, but do not worry it is a present from my late husband. He enjoyed it so he made it so this slave always lactates when she gets aroused.” Rebecca explained.

“I will want a taste in a moment to see if I like it as well” I slam into her a little harder to reach my climax, and fill her ass with my seed. As I do so she screams in orgasm as well. Her eyes glass over and she seems content for now. I turn her around and start suckling on one of her milky nipples. To my surprise it tasted delicious. I think I’m going to have to keep her as a dairy cow.

I have Rebecca wash me and then order her to shave everything below her neck while I go and eat lunch. As I walk out into the living room without a stitch of clothing on I see Mellissa on the couch furiously pumping the dildo in and out of her soaked pussy. “Please Master. Let this slave cum. This slave has learned her lesson and will not go against Master ever again.” She desperately begged between heavy breaths. “Please this slave heard Master enjoying her mother. Look this slave can do the same for Master.” As she said this she rolled on to all fours and presented her ass and cunt with dildos still vibrating in them.

“That is fine you may cum, and you will continue to do so until I finish lunch.” Mellissa’s eyes went wide but before she could protest her first orgasm started, turning it into an incoherent scream of pleasure. I went and found my lunch.