The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Pierced’

(mc, f/f, nc, sf)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

Synopsis:

Alien bioweapons are unleashed on an human colony world.

* * *

‘Pierced’

Chapter Two ‘Poolside’

Part Two

* * *

Freckles stood, flanked by the two other women, flashlight on the floor between her legs. Her bikini top had come askew, exposing one nipple. The crawler on her head was just a dark shape against the darkness of the ceiling behind her.

Her head slowly turned downward, as though she were looking at the smashed crawler on the floor.

“Margot,” she said, “you destroyed the seed that was sent for you.”

Margot’s pulse was racing. “Cora,” she said. “Cora, what... what’s happened to you?”

Cora’s head pivoted slowly back up to face Margot. Her eyes were as hidden as before; the twin legs of the crawler looked like warpaint slashed down each cheek.

“I have been enslaved,” Cora said simply. “I have joined the brood. I am their slave. I will do whatever they want me to do.”

Cora turned her head to look at the nude blonde. Simultaneously, the blonde and the dark-skinned woman in the baggy shirt slipped past Cora on either side.

“Stay away from me,” Margot told them, but the women ignored her and bent low on either side, taking hold of her beneath her arms and lifting her from the floor.

“You will be enslaved,” Freckles said.

Margot, still too weak to resist, glowered at her. “Fuck you and fuck that fucking... thing.”

Cora stood impassively. “It is bad that you destroyed this seed carrier. There are so many hosts. All of the seeds which hatched here are now seated.”

Her head tilted slightly to the side as she sightlessly faced Margot.

The women holding Margot’s arms stood quietly, breathing in unison. Their covered eyes faced Margot; their lips were slack and emotionless.

“Maybe you could... let me go?” Margot asked. “I’m sure you can catch me later.”

“No,” Cora replied emotionlessly. “You must be enslaved. All humans must be enslaved. It is our purpose.”

Margot wasn’t sure whether Cora meant the xenos’ purpose, or the humans’. It sure as hell wasn’t hers.

Maybe she could try a different tack.

“You know, your, uh... your vocabulary has improved since I saw you in the garage.”

“More of my human brain has been reactivated. I am... more functional.”

“If your human brain is, uh, reactivated, um, Cora? Can’t you... can’t you tell them to let me go? Isn’t there some of... of you left in there?”

“Yes. I am in here. I am a brood slave and I will obey. You are to be enslaved.”

Margot sagged helplessly in the women’s arms.

Cora’s head turned slightly. “Yes,” she said. “I understand.” She turned her face back towards Margot. “You will be confined until new seeding drones are hatched. Bring her.”

“Yes,” the two women replied in unison.

Freckles turned in place and walked smoothly out of the room. The two women, Margot hanging between them, followed her. At the doorway they turned sideways to carry her out, the nude woman going first, the other one behind.

Margot looked up at Sirine’s black-capped head and crawler-hidden eyes. She had remained standing, a human doorstop, the entire time.

The two women guided Margot out into the hallway. Cora was standing there, waiting.

Margot thought hard. She was stronger than they were. The crawlers seemed to have made them more docile, to have slowed their reactions. Margot’s strength was returning—though she was careful not to show it, deliberately hanging there as dead weight. Let them think-

Cora turned to face her. “You are not to escape,” she said blankly. She reached down and put both hands on the collar of the too-tight silver exercise skin, then pulled down. The skin tore at the neck and ripped open between Margot’s breasts.

She looked up at Cora’s face just in time to see the crawler’s glands clench, and then she was sprayed with slime from her chin to her navel.

“You will remain docile until a seed is placed in your mind,” Cora stated. A bead of slime dripped from the xeno’s tail, still pointed at Margot, onto her glossy right breast.

* * *

Margot gave up and let them carry her upstairs.

Not that she had a choice. The venom did its usual quick work and she never really regained the ability to move under her own power.

It seemed remarkably unfair.

The two women carried her up the stairs and into the resort lobby. The barricades were still in place, but a large section of them had been shoved to the side, letting a dim and watery light into the building.

It appeared to be morning again. Between being sprayed in the garage and again in the storage room, she’d been out almost the entire night.

They carried her from the stairwell past the end of the barricade, and out to the pool area. Had she been able to, Margot would have gasped; instead she hung limply in her captors’ arms.

The pool area was crowded. Dozens—scores—of women were walking around. All of them had the black carapaces of xenos atop their heads. Most had the xeno tails curled around their necks, but some still had the tail plugged into their mouths. They were all in motion, moving slowly and purposefully around the pools.

They were carrying things... all sorts of things. Some of them were dragging corpses. Others had buckets of fruit; one walked by carrying two gallons of milk. A few had sacks of rice. Two of them were dragging a recalcitrant goat, which was loudly vocalizing its unhappiness.

Several of the larger xenos were in the area as well, standing motionless as the enslaved women drifted around them. A dozen or so were perched on the sides of the tower buildings, like flies clinging to walls.

The landing pod was still where it had crashed, looming over the courtyard. The early morning sunlight was just illuminating its upper folds.

The women holding Margot carried her towards the pools, in the direction that the women who were carrying things were going. Soon she could see their destination.

There was a giant... thing... in the main pool.

It looked sort of like a slug—but a slug the size of a whale. Or perhaps like a partially deflated airship, if the airship was slick with rain. It was grey and black and glistening, and Margot couldn’t tell if it had a front or back or an up or a down. It was moving, strange pulses and ripples crossing its surface.

As they got closer the smell of it reached her; it was powerful but not unpleasant, just... strange.

Alien.

A woman dragging a corpse stood at the edge of the slug’s pool. She lifted the corpse, her white swimsuit smeared with day-old blood, and shoved it out onto the... thing. The corpse landed on its side, the weight of it indenting the slick charcoal-grey skin.

There was a ripple and the thing’s skin opened, like a mouth, and the corpse was pulled inside with a wet sucking noise. The opening closed, leaving a thin line, and then even the line was gone.

The women carried her towards it.

“Yuuh goin tuh fee’ me tuh tha’?” Margot slurred.

“No,” came Cora’s voice from behind her. “You will not be recycled. You will become a slave.”

They dragged her past the giant mass of rippling black flesh. She watched as women, their heads xeno-capped, threw in food, plants, and corpse after corpse after corpse. The goat bleated desperately as the two women shoved it from the lip of the pool into the giant thing; the black flesh opened and swallowed it up.

“Wha isss it?” Margot hissed.

“It is a converter,” Cora replied. “It consumes organics and converts them into useful compounds.”

Margot was certain that she did not want to know what compounds it was creating.

The women carried her away from the converter towards the small open building which had been the poolside bar. In a small mercy, the pool it was adjacent to was not the main pool now housing the giant... eating slug, but a second smaller pool, with nothing in it but water. Water, tinted red. Three xeno-capped women were busy cutting down the large native tree which stood next to the bar. They had obtained handsaws from somewhere—possibly even the maintenance room which Margot had unlocked.

Margot’s captors dragged her up to the bar and placed her on a high-legged chair. Cora stood in front of her as the two of them walked away.

Margot squinted, and focused on controlling her speech.

“Cora?”

“Yes, Margot.”

“How can you shee me?”

Cora breathed in, breathed out. Her freckled skin glistened in the sun.

“This drone has bonded with my brain. It feeds me stimuli from its own visual receptors.”

“Sho you’re not looking out through those... glands. Like sunglasses.”

“No, Margot. My eyes are not currently functional. They are being... adapted.”

Margot shivered. “What? What do you mean?”

Cora did not respond.

Margot felt hands touching her from behind, and found that the nude blonde had returned with rope, probably from the lap pool on the far side of the bar. The blonde looped it around her, binding her legs, her waist, her torso.

“If you are going to run around naked like that,” Margot quipped, “you’re going to need more sunblock.”

“The converter is already producing protective oils for human skin,” Cora replied. “Among other compounds.”

“Well. That’s great.”

The blonde finished tying her to the chair. Margot had no idea how good the knots were, as she could not see them—and at the moment, couldn’t even flex her body to find out how tightly she was bound. She watched the blonde’s ass—really, rather narrow—as she walked away.

“Cora?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“I’m really hungry.”

Again, Cora seemed to consider the statement.

“Yes,” she finally replied. “Food and drink will be brought for you.”

Cora didn’t move.

“Are you guys talking to each other?” Margot asked. “Like telepathy?”

Cora did not respond.

The tree came down. The women began to cut it into sections which could be taken to the slug. Beyond them, women kept approaching the thing, throwing stuff into it, and turning away to fetch more stuff.

A woman in a frilly pink swimsuit approached, carrying a bowl, a loaf of bread, and a bottle of carbonated water. She placed them behind Margot on the bar.

Margot watched the woman leave, walking around other women moving in other directions on other errands. It was hard to comprehend all of the women with the black xenos on their heads, all walking around, all obediently following some unspoken directions being piped into their heads. There had to be two hundred or more of them, all infested.

Cora still stood motionless, facing Margot. Her nipple still poked out next to her bikini top.

“Cora?”

“Yes.”

“What do they want? Why are they here?”

Cora did not reply.

Margot sighed. She tried to turn her head, but her muscles were still not responding.

Behind Cora, the women’s behavior was changing. They were still bringing organic stuff to the giant black slug in the pool, but now after they had dropped off their burdens they were walking away and then just stopping, standing in place. Margot could see the nude blonde—and also the small, fierce woman who had been wearing the red bikini bottom and the overlarge t-shirt, the first one that Margot had seen infested by a crawler, back in the garage. They were both just standing in place, arms at their sides, about ten meters from the pool. Other women were doing likewise, walking away from the converter and just stopping, and standing.

“Cora, what’s going on?”

Cora didn’t answer.

A last few stragglers threw items into the giant slug; a big trash bag, a fern torn up by the roots, a cat. At least they’d killed the cat before throwing it in.

Now all the women were still. The xenos were still.

Margot heard a sound.

She didn’t recognize it at first; it was only after she saw motion that she realized it was an aircar, not close but not too far away, maybe a couple of kilometers to the east. The rising sun glinted off of it.

“So you guys don’t control the air, eh?” Margot said. She squinted, but it was too far away to make out any detail.

It disappeared behind tower four, heading southward.

Then everything was quiet again.

Margot was hungry, and thirsty, and it was hot enough that she was sweating even in the shade.

“I will feed you,” Cora suddenly announced. “You should be able to drink without choking now.”

She came close. Margot could smell her skin as Cora reached behind her and came back with the bottle of water. She opened it, and held it to Margot’s lips.

“Drink.”

Margot considered refusing out of spite, but what would be the point? She drank; the water was still somewhat cool and terribly refreshing. Cora held the bottle for her, then lowered it.

“Do you desire more?”

“Please,” Margot gasped.

Cora put the bottle to her lips again, tilting it carefully to provide water without spilling it down Margot’s chin. Margot drank until the water was gone.

Cora produced a mango. In her other hand, she held a wood-handled knife. She cut a slice from the mango, tossing the peel aside. “Fruit,” she said, and held it to Margot’s mouth.

Margot bit into it. It was delicious, and her stomach clenched its desire to have it inside her. Cora pushed the entire piece into her mouth; she bit and chewed. Cora cut another piece, and another. Margot ate them all.

The mango was quickly reduced to the pit, which Cora tossed aside.

She produced a banana, which she peeled.

“You know,” Margot said, “This would go faster if you untied me.”

“You will not be untied,” Cora replied.

She fed Margot the banana, then a bunch of grapes. Then she picked up the loaf of bread, which she tore into chunks and gave to Margot one at a time.

After eating a bunch of the bread, Margot shook her head. “Enough,” she said. Cora put the remaining bread aside.

Cora let her hands drop back to her sides, and stood motionless next to Margot.

All of the other women were still just standing in the courtyard. Control was beginning to return to Margot’s muscles; she could turn her neck now. She let her eyes roam, searching for Xiulan. She saw the tall woman that Sirine had been with—what was her name?—but did not find Xiulan, or Sirine.

Then a few of the women began to move, walking slowly back towards the rippling black slug-thing in the pool. Looking at it, Margot realized that it had gotten larger, and now it had a... a bulge on one side, a smoother extrusion, like a slick black balloon. It was towards this bulge that the dozen or so women were approaching.

The first of the women reached it and put her hands out to touch the side. Then she lowered herself to her hands and knees, head up, her face a few centimeters from the thing’s black flesh.

The tail of the xeno atop her head uncurled, bending back around, straightening out. The tip of it pushed into the slug’s body; there was a dimple, then the flesh snapped back as the tail punched through it and slid inside. Some clear goop from inside splashed onto the woman’s face.

The woman remained kneeling; the xeno’s tail now stood straight out from her forehead, plunged into the side of the giant slug-thing.

The other women did likewise. Soon there were over a dozen women on their knees, their faces inches from the rubbery black bulge, xeno tails buried inside it.

“What’s going on there?” Margot asked.

Cora said nothing.

Margot tried flexing against the ropes. There was some response, though not enough to seriously consider taking action. Hopefully she wouldn’t get spit on again. She was tied up, after all.

How long did she have? How long until the next batch of crawlers would hatch? Would they emerge from the converter? Or from the landing pod? Margot ran her eyes up and down the hulking thing that jutted skyward, pitted black on the outside and wet beige on the inside. From this close the landing pod’s size was even more apparent, rising several stories even peeled open.

Margot suddenly felt very small and out of place. The xenos had gotten everybody. They’d killed all the men, and turned the women into these... zombies. She was alone, surrounded by them and their slaves. Was there anyone else left?

She pushed the despair away. There had to be. Margot had been unlucky enough to get captured and was now tied up here in the middle of all of these xeno slaves. But there were others, who had managed to hide, or to flee. There had to be.

“So, uh... Cora. Why do they have you watching me? Out of all of these, uh, slaves? Why you?”

Cora said nothing. Margot had full control of her neck again, so she started to look around at the large xenos, clinging to the tower walls. Twenty-one, twenty-two...

“I am more advanced,” Cora suddenly said.

“What?”

“I am more advanced. Most of the slaves are being guided by their mind-seeds. I am using mostly my human brain. Thus I have more mental capacity overall. I am more advanced.”

“Um, that—”

“This will change as more of these slaves have their human brains dissolved and regrown. But in my case, further dissolution is unnecessary. I am fully obedient already.”

Margot looked at Cora. The cute snub nose, the full lips in their little slightly-frowning bow. The freckled chest with one pink nipple peeking out.

She almost looked... proud?

“Why, uh, why are you more advanced?”

“My human brain... my human brain was already primed for submission. As a human I had an inherent tendency towards compliance. Obedience. It was easy for the seed to repurpose these traits into proper slavery, and to dissolve the minor portions of my brain which did not seek to please a superior race.”

Cora’s nipple had crinkled, her small aerolae now dotted with bumps. She was proud. Proud—and aroused.

“I see,” Margot said, lacking any cogent response.

“If you also possess sufficient submissive tendencies, it will not be necessary to dissolve much of your brain. I would like that. It would be pleasant if you were to retain your original personality, Margot.”

“I, uh. I don’t know...”

“We shall find out,” Cora observed. “What you will be, you will be. The brood will control us all.”

Margot looked away.

Her cheeks felt flushed—not by the idea, but by Cora. She was so... turned on, by what she had become.

There was movement at the main pool. The women who had knelt and, for lack of a better word, plugged into the giant slug were shifting, pulling slightly away from the shiny black surface. They sat back onto their haunches, the xeno tails sliding out of the slug’s body, then slowly stood erect. One by one, they rotated in place and began to walk away from the bloated body of the slug. Behind them, dribbles of clear slime slid down from holes which had already pinched shut.

Other women, standing in the motionless crowd, now turned and walked towards the pool.

“So what was that about?” Margot asked again.

Cora didn’t reply.

The newly mobile women began to replace the others, approaching the slug, touching it, kneeling down, and pushing their faces up to it. Their xenos’ tails began to uncurl.

The women who were walking away were spreading out into the crowd. Their crawlers’ tails were wrapping around the backs of their heads again, tips coming down to rest just at the front of their necks.

One of them was coming towards Margot and Cora. Margot stared at her, trying to figure out what she had been doing; the woman was in a loose sundress in tan and orange which nicely set off her mahogany skin. Like the rest, the crawler was bonded tightly to the top of her head...

That was it. The crawler. Its sacs were full.

The woman had swollen black nodules atop her eyes and above her ears; Margot could even see dim light through the ones on the sides of her head. The top of the crawler, too, seemed larger, raised up a bit compared to the tight flatness atop the heads of the women that sundress woman was walking amongst.

She approached the nude blonde, who stood not too far from Margot, just around the side of the pool. The dark-skinned woman stopped in front of her. Put a hand on the blonde’s arm. The blonde turned to face her.

The dark-skinned woman let her hands fall to her sides. They stood, hands at their sides, facing each other. Then the refilled crawler began to spray the blonde woman; a spattering that was almost a mist, all over the front of her torso. Just the tip of its tail was cocked, pointed forward just above the woman’s collarbone.

It sprayed her for a long moment, then stopped. The blond woman reached up and began to rub the stuff into her skin. The darker woman squatted down and began to spread the glistening liquid down the blonde’s legs.

Further away, a different woman began to take her clothes off. The xeno attached to her head posed no problem as she slid her tight shirt off over her head. Her hair, where it emerged from under the xeno’s tightly-clamped body, was bright purple; she must have been no older than eighteen or nineteen. The woman unclipped her bra and dropped it. Then she bent over, unzipped her shorts, and slid them and her panties together to the ground, and stepped out of them. Her sex had a thin covering of light brown hair.

One of the ‘refilled’ slaves was standing next to her, watching her strip. When she had finished, and stood at rest, arms at her sides, the ‘refilled’ slave took a short step forward and began to spray her with the same nearly-clear mist, coating her chest, her belly, her upper legs.

The nearby blonde was rubbing her arms, now. The darker-skinned slave had finished rubbing the spray down the blonde’s legs and stood back up again. Then she took hold of her own colorful sundress and lifted it up over her head. She cast it aside and took off her bra, then slipped out of her panties.

The blonde was watching the dark-skinned woman undress, and one of her hands now slid down to her lightly-furred pubis. She began to stroke herself, knuckles rising and falling.

The darker woman reached out to touch the blonde again. She slid her hands across the blonde’s glistening shoulders, then reached down to lightly squeeze her small breasts. The blonde’s mouth came open, and Margot thought she heard a faint moan.

The darker-skinned woman stepped closer, sliding her hand down along the blonde’s thin arm until her hand overlapped the blonde’s where it was plucking at her sex. The darker woman slipped the blonde’s hand aside and began stroking her labia for her. At the same time, she closed the remaining gap until their bodies were pressed against each other. The blonde was a bit taller, and she turned her head down and their mouths met in a kiss.

The blonde’s drone, its sacs deflated, was a withered contrast to the dusky woman’s with its swollen glands bulging over her eyes, ears, and at the back of her head. Whatever it had sprayed onto the blonde, there was more where that came from.

Margot suddenly realized she was watching two women make out with their heads covered by brain-dissolving aliens, and the unreality of it made her look away.

She also had to admit it was turning her on.

Elsewhere, other women were now touching each other as well; clothes were being quickly discarded and bodies sprayed with whatever oily substance the crawlers had sucked from the giant slug. The second couple Margot had seen were now attached, mouth to pussy, the spray-er on her knees eating out the purple haired spray-ee.

What the fuck was going on? Why?

“Why are they... doing that?” she asked Cora.

Cora did not respond.

Margot flexed against the ropes. They were tight, but not so tight that she couldn’t imagine getting loose, given time. She couldn’t see the knots behind the chair. She looked at Cora, but of course with her eyes hidden—and Margot pushed the thought of them being dissolved out of her mind—it was impossible to tell what Cora was paying attention to.

She tried rocking the chair anyway. It didn’t budge.

Well, maybe once the crowd of hundreds of women had dissolved into a full-blown orgy, she might be able to slip away.

On the other hand, if she didn’t get away, she’d get to watch.

The second batch of “refilled” women were moving away from the converter slug, and being replaced by a third set. They wandered into the crowd, stopping when they chose a partner.

Margot wondered how they were choosing. Most all of them would have been hetero before they’d been enslaved, but then if throwing corpses into a giant black maggot hadn’t squicked them out, having sex with their first other woman probably didn’t merit a second thought. If they were even thinking at all.

What was that Cora had said about dissolving and regrowing brains?

The mahogany-skinned woman, now glistening from rubbing against her blonde partner, was on her knees, eating the blonde out. The blonde woman had both hands resting on the crawler of the other woman; her mouth was open and her jaw was thrusting forward as the spikes of pleasure rolled up through her.

“I must go,” Cora announced.

Margot blinked and turned to look at her.

Cora reached back to untie the bikini top, and let it fall to the ground. Then she bent down, unbuttoned her shorts, and slid them along with her panties down her legs, and stepped out of them. She was still wearing her white casual shoes. Her pubic hair was a crinkly bush above a smooth-shaved vulva.

“So, uh, who’s your girlfriend?” Margot quipped.

Nude—except for her shoes—Cora walked slowly away, in the direction of the main pool.

Margot tried rocking the chair again, harder. It hardly budged.

She started to flex, and relax, and flex, and relax. She tried to remember what she had learned about getting free from ropes. What she had learned on one day, during one course on how to handle and possibly escape from captivity, six years ago.

If she could stretch the ropes, just a bit, she might be able to get an arm free.

Flex, relax. Flex, relax. Ignore the lesbian sex going on all around you.

Alien lesbian sex.

Alien parasite lesbian sex.

Margot realized that she felt a bit unnerved by Cora’s absence. Despite what she had become, she had at least been a familiar presence. Now Margot was alone, surrounded by possessed strangers, many of whom were fucking each other.

Flex, relax.

She watched the purple-haired girl have an orgasm, clutching at her tits, and then realized that something else was going on. Something had changed. Margot scanned the crowd; most of the women were now naked, but that wasn’t what had caught her attention.

The big xenos. The warriors.

They had begun to move.

The murderous, man-height xenos were now crawling down the sides of the towers. As Margot watched, more emerged from the buildings’ broken windows; apparently they had been waiting inside the towers as well. They crawled slowly down to the ground and clustered around the bases of the towers. They were greatly outnumbered by the women, but there were still dozens and dozens of them.

And of course, the women were all on their side now.

A few of them began to walk out into the courtyard.

Margot looked to her left—one of them was approaching her. She stopped flexing, stopped moving. She still hadn’t identified eyes on any of them, and there was no way to know what it was looking at; but if Cora was to believed, they could see just fine.

But the xeno wasn’t approaching the pool bar. It was approaching the skinny blonde and her mahogany-skinned lover.

The darker woman was back on her knees, once again eating the blonde’s pussy; the blond was kneading her own small breasts. The xeno walked up next to them, stopping close enough to touch.

The woman on her knees leaned back onto her haunches, a string of spittle between her mouth and the other woman’s sex. Both women’s faces turned toward the large xeno.

They were all still for a moment.

Then the blonde woman bent at the waist, slowly, almost as though she was hinged. She bent down and reached out until her hands touched the ground. She straightened out her legs and stretched them up on tip-toe, and spread her feet apart.

The xeno walked over her body, covering her like a beach tent, though extremely low; her upraised ass, the highest part of her, was only a handspan below the gelatinous protuberances that dangled beneath its body. She was entirely in the creature’s shadow.

One of the protuberances dropped down, dangling lower than the others. It was almost clear, in contrast to the blackness of the fleshy pods around it, though a black streak ran the length of it, and there was a black circular area at the tip.

Margot couldn’t stop staring. It looked like a cock, though more like a horse’s than a man’s.

Was it going to fuck her?

It must be. There was no other reason she could be exposing herself like that. They had gotten her ready and now she was presenting, like a bitch in heat, and the xeno was going to fuck her.

They couldn’t... it couldn’t...

The xeno’s tube lengthened until it was the size of a forearm, but tapered at the end.

The dark-skinned woman, still down on her haunches, got onto to her knees and shuffled forward. She took the tube in her hands, slowly—almost reverently—and guided the tip of it to the blonde’s sopping-wet pussy.

The blonde’s body shivered as the tube pressed against her entrance.

The dusky woman pushed the tube gently in, both hands around it, pushing, pausing, pushing, pausing. Four centimeters went in, then six, then eight. Then the tube itself started to stiffen, going from soft and curved to firmer and straighter, and as it straightened out it pushed further and further into the blonde woman’s pussy.

Her labia were now splayed wide around it.

Margot couldn’t see the blonde’s eyes, of course, but her mouth was wide open and panting.

The kneeling woman was stroking the tube gently. Then she leaned forward, shuffling a little closer on her knees, and began to lick at the blonde’s pussy where the tube entered it.

Margot could hear the blond woman’s moan.

The tube twitched, and then a black ovoid appeared within it, traveling down from the xeno’s body. It was the size of a hen egg, perhaps larger.

Oh God.

The thing was laying eggs in her.

Sure enough, as the first egg began to pulse its way down the tube, a second followed. Then a third.

Margot couldn’t... she couldn’t believe it, and yet she couldn’t look away.

How could this be hot? She couldn’t deny it, she was terribly turned on, but this was... it was like a wasp, laying eggs in a spider. Was this why the xenos had kept the women alive? Had enslaved them? So that they could use them as... as incubators?

As hosts?

The woman licking the blonde’s pussy leaned back as though to watch, despite her eyes being covered by the crawler’s swollen venom sacs. The first egg reached the blonde’s pussy and paused, the girth of the tube with the egg stretching it perhaps too large for her entrance. Then the second egg reached the first and the tube pulsed, and the first egg popped inside the woman’s pussy.

The blonde groaned in pleasure.

Margot gave a little moan herself.

The second egg paused, then slipped in. As did the third, and the fourth, and the fifth, and...

How many eggs would it lay in her?

Were the xeno warriors females?

The clinicality of the question allowed Margot to look away, but immediately her eyes fell on another coupling. A xeno warrior was now atop the girl with the purple hair. Exactly like the blonde, she had bent at the waist to touch the ground, spread and straightened her legs, and gone up on her tiptoes to present the xeno with her wet and ready pussy.

For a moment Margot’s breath hitched as she thought the woman guiding the xeno’s ovipositor into the girl’s pussy was Xiulan, but it was someone else. Her skin was a similar gold, but she was curvier, with larger breasts and darker nipples. She glistened with the oil she had rubbed all over her partner as she carefully fed the fleshy tube into the purple-haired girl’s waiting sex.

The ovipositor pushed into the purple-haired girls vagina and Margot could see her involuntary gasp. The other woman began to work it in, spreading the girl’s labia, until the tube began to stiffen and force itself deeper.

Margot looked back to the closer couple.

Eggs were still being pushed into the blonde. The tip of the ovipositor must have passed through her cervix, for there was no way so many eggs of that size could have stayed in her vagina. Margot wondered for a second what the health effects would be of having invasive objects pushed directly into the woman’s womb, then snorted at herself.

Much, much worse things had already happened to them all.

The last egg was descending the tube now. Behind it was a fluid, greyish in color. The third to last egg pushed into the blonde, then the second, and then the last egg. After it was forced in, the tube shuddered and then clenched, tightening from the base, forcing the liquid contents down the tube and into the blonde’s vagina.

The blonde was gasping, her body twitching all over. The xeno stayed where it was, the woman shuddering beneath it, the tube now wholly translucent save for the black stripe. Then the xeno took a step back, and slowly pulled the tube from the woman’s pussy. It slid out almost a half-meter, then dropped free, sticky streamers stretching and snapping. Greyish liquid welled up and slowly oozed from the blonde’s sex.

Margot bit her lip.

The woman, shivering, slumped forward, going to her knees, ass still raised, elbows bending until her face and shoulders were on the ground. The liquid, thick and gluey, had stopped oozing from her snatch; she lay slumped, breathing heavily, ass raised and face turned, cheek on the ground.

The xeno moved away. Beyond them, eggs were now entering the pussy of the purple-haired girl, who was gasping in pleasure. Margot scanned the crowd. A dozen or more xenos stood over-top of various women, tubes binding them together.

Margot looked away, towards the giant slug in the main pool. It was such an obscene perversion of the sex act—but it was, somehow, in its twisted way, really hot. Perhaps it was good that Cora was not here, telling her about it. It would have been hard not to listen.

As another woman moaned loudly nearby, Margot closed her eyes and tried to focus.

She should be trying to escape, not watching xeno-infested women have their wombs stuffed with eggs. Margot started flexing again. Flex, relax. Flex, relax.

At least she was in the shade; the sun had risen into the morning sky and the courtyard was warming even further. Even where Margot sat beneath the bar’s awning she was hot—but her sweat was making her skin slick, which might help.

The ropes were definitely loosening.

Moans and soft cries came from all around.

Maybe... maybe they would all be too distracted to stop her, if she could get untied.

Then she saw Cora returning, and her heart sank.

Cora’s freckled body with its black overlord walked in a small half-circle around a rutting xeno/human couple. She had been to the converter slug; the venom sacs surrounding her head were full and round. And her body glistened with oil, but she didn’t seem like she had just been fucked. Still, something had subtly changed. She was walking slowly but with more... swing in her step. There was something aware about her, unlike the other, more zombie-like women.

There was a mind still in there.

But it was a mind wholly in league with the xenos.

Cora approached her. To avoid staring at her glistening breasts, Margot tried to look at her eyes. But of course her eyes were covered by the bulging black underflesh of the crawler, so Margot looked away from that, and wound up staring at Cora’s light brown pubis as her thighs flexed around it.

“Hello, Margot,” Cora said, as she stopped an arm’s length away.

“You say that a lot,” Margot quipped. She looked back at Cora’s head. She could see dim light through the bulging flesh around her ears.

Cora’s head sank and rose slightly, as though she were looking Margot over. Then her head turned to the side. She stood motionless for a moment.

“So, uh, you’re here to tell me that you’ve decided to let me go?” Margot said.

A woman stepped up on Margot’s left. She was voluptuous, with large, glossy breasts capped with smooth palm-sized nipples. Her skin was cafe au lait brown, and wet, and looking at her Margot could quickly tell that she wasn’t sweaty but also glistening with whatever oil the rutting slaves were spraying on each other.

Cora spoke. “Burara has already assisted with an implantation and is free to assist me now. She will ensure you do not escape. If you try, she will douse you with the paralytic.”

Margot took a second look at the glistening woman standing next to her. She glanced up at the woman’s face to see full, impassive lips between the black legs of her crawler. At the very top of her cleavage, the xeno’s tail-tip pointed right at Margot.

“I, ah, I’m tied up, remember?” Margot said.

Cora leaned down over her and began to pull at the ropes.

Her skin smelled warm and appealing.

“Cora, what are you... why are you...?” Margot asked.

“You are aroused,” Cora observed, and Margot flushed. “Of course. The implantation is very sexual. Once you are enslaved you too will host eggs. It is very pleasurable.”

“I’ll, uh... I’ll pass, thanks.”

The ropes slackened. Margot looked up at Burara’s impassive mouth, and didn’t move. Cora stepped around behind Margot and the chair, and then the ropes tightened up again, but only on Margot’s torso, across her ribcage just under her breasts. Annoyingly, her arms were still bound to her sides.

“So uh... what are you doing?”

Cora came back around her, pulling away slack, which slid down to pile around the base of the chair.

“I’d really appreciate an answer, Cora,” Margot said to her eyeless face.

“I’m preparing to make love to you,” Cora replied.

“Uh...”

Cora was now directly in front of her, her hands resting on Margot’s thighs, leaning forward, almost breathing on her.

Margot swallowed. The problem was how much she actually wanted it.

“I don’t, uh, Cora, I’d rather—”

“Shh. We know you’re a lesbian. We know watching the egg implanting is turning you on. You want this.”

“I really d—”

Cora put a finger over her lips. Then that hand dropped downward and was joined by her other. With both hands, she pulled apart the torn exercise skin that Margot was still wearing.

How long ago had it been that she had borrowed it from Sirine?

Somewhere in the nude, glistening, egg-filled crowd, Sirine’s other workout skin was doubtless piled on the ground, forgotten.

Silver tatters hung down Margot’s sides, leaving her nude from her neck to the ropes around her midriff.

Cora bent over to lick Margot’s left nipple, then switched to suck lightly on the other one.

“Cora, p-please...”

Cora reached up with her right hand, and the chesty woman filled it with the wood-handled knife. Cora brought the knife over to just beneath where the coils of rope still tightly held Margot’s arms and ribcage.

She began to cut downward through the cloth. Filmy as it was, it offered almost no resistance. When Cora reached Margot’s panties, she worked the tip of the blade under the waistband and cut through them too.

Margot swallowed, and looked upward.

Cora cut down one leg, then the other. With quick tugs, she pulled the skin off entirely. Then she stood up and looked down at Margot’s nude, bound form.

Margot set her mouth and clamped her legs firmly together. “Cora, I don’t—”

Cora sprayed her with oil.

Margot closed her eyes and jerked her head to the side; Cora leaned forward and back, the tail tip at her throat covering Margot with spurt after spurt of warm, slick, slightly sticky mist.

When she stopped, Margot opened one eye.

Cora began to rub her hands around Margot’s body.

If it had felt good before... it felt incredible now.

“Cora, I—nnnggg,” she managed, her mouth betraying her with a whine as Cora slid her hands up to squeeze Margot’s breasts. The stuff was greasier than the paralytic, and it felt—it felt amazing, like all her nerves were tingling, and Margot realized that she was becoming terribly, terribly aroused, not like seeing an attractive woman but a physical need, a need to fuck, a need to feel something in her pussy...

Cora slid one hand down her belly and ran her fingers through Margot’s ultra-short pubic hair and Margot gasped. Cora’s fingers slipped lower and her middle finger slid across Margot’s labia, sliding the aphrodisiac oil with it, and Margot made a face and whined.

She stared at Cora’s face. They were so close she could see the tiny black on less-black veins on the sacs over her eyes, the texture of the hard carapace, the dimpling of Cora’s cheeks where the legs clutched her. Even set in a serious line as they were now, Cora’s lips were full and needed kissing.

Luckily, they moved away, or Margot might have, might have... but they were moving down. Cora was sliding down. She pushed Margot’s legs gently open and Margot could not make herself resist at all, she wanted it, needed it, needed someone to touch her pussy and make her come. She felt her own buttocks flex to push her sex forward and out, to make it available.

Cora dropped to her haunches. Margot watched her pink tongue reach out from her lips, hesitating, then she moved her face forward and Margot felt her and cried out in sheer physical pleasure.

Cora didn’t have experience but Margot couldn’t even tell, she was lost in orgasm after orgasm. Cora licked and sucked and Margot rocked and bucked, crying out more loudly than any of the enslaved women having eggs pumped into them.

She came, and then came, and she was coming more than she was not coming, it was crazy, it almost hurt...

At some point, Cora stopped. Gasping, wobbling back and forth in the chair, Margot tried to get her eyes to focus. She looked down across her own glistening breasts and belly at Cora, who was idly licking her lips.

“When you are a slave,” Cora told her, “it will feel like that.”

Margot shuddered and let her head sag backward.

* * *

END Chapter Two, Part Two