The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pill Man

Part 2

MC MF MD DS

The Pill Man—Kit Takes A Slave

Synopsis

A down on his luck guy catches a break and is given the secret of mind-altering pills

DISCLAIMER

This is a copyrighted story. Please do not re-post, re-print or reproduce this story without my permission. This is a fictional story that involves sexual acts and situations of an adult nature. If you are offended by such material, including explicit sexual acts, forced sex, bondage, anal sex, or manipulation of others, stop reading now.

NOTE TO READERS:

After I got so many positive responses from part 1, I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to live up to it all in subsequent parts. SO I re-read this next part and added a lot more intense sex earlier on in the storyline... and before I knew it, I had a few chapters typed out... with some VERY intense sex, some really great filler in between to give it depth, and well, I guess I’ll just need to let YOU, my readers decide if these chapters at least meet the quality of part one...

Now, on with the story...

So here I was, sitting in a Malibu beach-front home, with my new friends Jack and Candy. Jack had told me he was once just like I am now—broke, divorced, lost in the world, and most sadly, not having had ANY sex in three years. He’d said that his answer came from the Pill Man, a guy who supposedly met a monk in a cave or something—(yeah right!) who’d shown him how to make use of certain herbs and such in the making of various types of pills that could literally alter a person’s brain, their chemical make-up, their DNA, you know—the magic pill notion.

Well, at first I was beyond skeptical, at least until Jack had introduced me to Candy, his oh-so-slutty, whorish /porn-starish in appearance and actions wife. It was Candy, with her willingness to throat-fuck my rock-hard cock, her humongous silicone tits, and her enjoyment of my freely pushing and pulling her head back and forth as forcefully as I cared to onto said cock, until I came fully in her mouth that helped to break down any real doubts I initially had.

“So Kit, really, I ask nothing from you in exchange for my introducing you to the ways of the Pill Man, except that you promise to follow the formulas exactly, lest you subject yourself or someone else to what can be quite disastrous and deadly results.” Jack said, as he and I sat there with Candy enthusiastically massaging both our cocks.

Look, Jack, I said, more at ease now that I’d dumped a hefty wad into Candy’s belly—this all still just seems so beyond reality. Maybe this Pill Man really does exist, maybe he doesn’t. Maybe Candy didn’t used to have such a killer body, or maybe she got a set of implants at Dr. FeelMeUp’s office in Beverly Hills. Maybe, until you gave her a little blue pill, she had never been into being used as a cunt-on-shoulders, maybe she’s been that way since her father and six older brothers raped her til she was sixteen.

Maybe you only had a 3 inch weenie before the Pill Man, and maybe you were born with the genes of an African WarLord, and those genes happened to manifest in a twelve inch cock that spurts buckets of sperm.

So I think maybe you really tell me how this all works, and introduce me to this Mindy chick you’re telling me is ripe for demonstrating on.

“You know Kit, I really appreciate your skepticism, but I can assure you, and will show you in real-time, that this is the deal, dude. How’s next week, say, Saturday morning look work for you?” Jack asked.

Next Saturday, well, I’m still settling in at my new tiny-as-a-matchbox apartment. (It ain’t much, but at $1800 a month for my little one-bedroom in the Plaza Arboretum complex, it’s decent enough- located on Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica, it was convenient enough to the highway, the beach, and all my favorites, like Xanadu Bakery in Malibu—home to the world’s best fresh-made chocolate éclairs, and occasionally a great place to spot a movie star picking up some chocolate dipped strawberries—speaking of which, if you ever get to Malibu, you gotta check out Xanadu—it’s across the PCH from the Colony—you’ll thank me for that tip later okay?)

But I guess I can break away from unpacking long enough for this. Why? What did you have in mind? I asked, now more eager than I was trying to let on, just in case this was all still a big scam the down-trodden situation.

“I figure you can come over for breakfast—Candy makes a killer omelets—I’ll invite Mindy over too. So you will have ample time to get to know the woman in her pre-altered reality. Then, after breakfast, you’ll see for yourself how the pill works in action, on Mindy of course! What do you say Dude?” Jack asked, all smiles.

Yeah, I suppose that would be all right, IF I can see Mindy and talk with her to get a sense of her existing personality, her likes and dislikes and such. Otherwise it wouldn’t be much of a proving thing would it? Okay—I’ll be here. What time?

“How’s about 10:30 Saturday morning sound? Frankly, it’s a bit late for breakfast, I know, it’s just that on Friday nights, Candy and I like to cruise the strip-joints over in North Hollywood, and we have a few regular stops we like to make thanks to my slipping a few Pills into some of the dancers drinks a while back... So it’s pretty typical for me to need my rest after that kind of a night, if you know what I mean” Jack said.

Sure—sounds cool to me Dude.

So we wrapped it up with that, and as I was heading for the door to go back to my apartment and sort this all out, Candy came up to me, facing my left side, pressed her melons up and around my arm, and whispered into my ear “I sure hope you enjoyed my mouth—you tasted so scrumptious, my pussy is just dying to get it’s fair share....”

As she said this, her steamy hot breath caressed my inner ear, sending get-stiff signals right to my cock, as fast as a lightening bolt travels from 50,000 feet in the sky!

I took a slow breath right then, savoring her voice, her touch, her breath, and the heady perfume/cunt-scent rising up to assault my senses all at once.

And bizarrely enough, I turned to face this wet-dream cum-true, pulled her tightly into my embrace, being sure to crush those mammoth knockers, and pressed my upper leg right into her crotch, being sure to feel her still oozing cunt-juices onto my pants leg. When I was sure that I had HER attention, I said, in as soft yet deep a whisper as I could muster, with a mouth like yours, I just bet your cunt is going to be a perfect glove for my cock... I look forward to it! I then slid my tongue right down into the depths of her ear, slobbering right in there.

Candy responded with a long-drawn and quite loud groan, grinding her pussy right back at me. And with that, I stepped back, turned and walked out to head home for the night.

That Friday night, I was really worked up about the potentially dream-cum-true experiences I might be in store for. Rather than jumping on the net to go look at a bunch of porn and follow it up with my usual stroke session thanks to the MC Recent Additions posts, I remembered Jack saying that he and Candy hit the strip clubs on Friday nights, so, what the fuck—I’m back in LA, it would be a kick to go to one… So I got on some decent clothes, and headed over to a great strip joint I had heard about but never went to back when we lived in this are during my marriage.

I figured, what the hell, might as well get in some real-life eye candy even if I wouldn’t be getting any of it for myself. (Boy was I in for surprise!)

SO I walked into the club, this being one of the more elegant joints as compared to the more seedy hole in the wall places where they hire any woman they can regardless of looks, talent or lack there of in either department. If you’ve never been to a “Gentleman’s Club let’s just say that these cater to a more well-to-do clientele, one willing to shell out a LOT more moola, in exchange for the privilege of gazing upon a very fine bunch of women, for the most part, and who have a great deal of turn-on-the-guys talent even!

So this particular club was filled to overflowing with customers, it being a Friday night in LA and all… Mostly male customers, though there were more than a few couples, and even a table with three women, who were either dancers on their night off, or actually real customers, just in the form of women is all…

Anyhow, I went up to the bar, got myself a drink (At $10 a drink, it’s not a bargain, and it isn’t top shelf neither, but hell, it’s one of the ways they make their money ya know?) then proceeded to wander around til I found myself staring at Ginger LaRue herself! Yep, Fuck-Doll extraordinaire, Porn Star to the Porn Stars… Star of no less than sixty of the hottest, wettest, cum-pullingest fuck-films ever to come out of the valley!

HOLY SHIT—how lucky am I to night? REAL Lucky, cause guess what—a table RIGHT IN FRONT of Ginger’s stage opened up right then!

Before anyone could jump into that slot, I moved right over, and sat down. OK, so you’re thinking to yourself, so what? Big deal—just cause a Porn Star happens to be at a club, don’t mean you gonna GET any of it, cause mister, you AINT no porn star yourself ya know?

WELL FUCK YOU BUDDY! I don’t give a rat’s ass WHAT yer thinking right now, cause I’m staring into the eyes, titties, navel, and PUSSY of a world famous, done fucked six guys at once in more than one film, been had by more WOMEN than I could have in a LIFETIME GINGER La-Fuckin-Rue…

Just THINKIN about all the cock and pussy she had, and all the cock and pussy that had HER gets me ready to pop my load, right fuckin there, on the spot, fuck the customers around me, and FUCK the rules about not takin my dick out and fuckin pumpin it in the club, OK?

But I wasn’t just THINKIN about this, I was SEEIN It, SEEIN HER right then Okay?

And shit, if she can’t fuckin dance like nobody’s business. Like, she’s got the moves down to a fuckin art-form.

Oh, sorry- yeah, yeah, my voice changed huh? Fuckin this, and fuckin that all of a sudden the only words outta my mouth when the story ain’t been this way all along?

Well FUCK YOU Okay? When I’m in a TITTY BAR with Fuckin Ginger-Fuckin-LaRue, I slip into my New York Fuckin “I’m a Male-Slut” mode okay?

So anyway, here I was, no more than two minutes at a table watching one of my wettest dreams dancing and grinding, and air-fucking for me and whoever else was around… and I was rock-fuckin solid in the cock-department already.

Of course, it’s the job, (yes the JOB) of a good dancer to work the room—you know, make eye contact, make the guys think they were next in her bed, in the sack with her, poundin into her… Cause that’s how she makes the BIG bucks. Tips—dollar bills, five dollar bills, tens, twenties, thrown up on the stage in appreciation for personalized attention of they eye to eye kind.

SO naturally, she works her way around the stage til she gets about halfway toward me, and during one particular steamy song-set, she’s down on her knees, facing away from me, with her butt up in the air, grinding to the beat of the music, and all of a sudden, I catch her eye in the mirror as she’s looking in it and catching the reflections of her patrons…

And it’s like, our eyes lock, just for a brief moment… but still, nonetheless, a lock for sure, and I see a fuckin smile. Like, “Hey there guy, like what ya see? Good, cause I’m gonna give you some lovin attention and you’re gonna heap wads of bucks at me for it right? Kind of a fuckin smile.

Cool with ME! Fuckin A Right it is! Hey, I may be poor right now, but fuck—this is the first Gentlemen’s club I been to in over two years ok? SO FUCK It. Live large. Go for the Gusto…

Now after she stands, you’d think she would keep working that area of the stage, cause like, there’s about a dozen guys, and a couple over that way, between where she is and where I’m sittin.

But FUCK A DUCK, instead, she goes into this winding-hips, rolling butt thing and slowly works over to right in front of me… totally ignores every fucking one else basically…

Like YEAH RIGHT you’re sayin—ain’t no fuckin way, this would happen in real life.

Well, LOOK DICKWAD—This is MY real life OK? Me, KIT who lives inside a fuckin computer LIFE okay? So she DID do it that way alright? Satisfied now?

So Here she is, Ginger LaRue, known for her ability to squeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzeee a cock with her gluteus muscles churning as that cock is soakin inside her porn-star cunt! And she’s bein a tease now—standin there, slowly dancing, gently and slowly caressing her skin… first an arm, then a calf… then her neck… all the while, rolling and winding around, and when she ain’t looking at her own body, she’s looking right at me… right into me. Right THROUGH me…

FUCK… How can I tell her, with just my eyes, that I ain’t like the rest of the dick-wads in this joint? That I’m here to fucking take her to fucking bed then marry her fucking ass and live happily ever after?

That’s what I’m thinking all the while I wonder what SHE’s thinking… And just to be sure, I pause ever so briefly while she’s looking down at her titties, to be sure no drewl is leaking out of the corner of my mouth… Cool—I’m good here… OK -

So when our eyes meet again, I send her a “what’s it take to get into your pants (uh, ok, you aint got no pants on, but you know what I mean right?), and really give you the kind of serious pleasing a woman of your “stature” deserves…..?

Well, she doesn’t exactly walk up to me at this point, drop to her knees and say " Oh God, Kit, I’ve been waiting for you—I thought you’d never show up”…

But she DOES get onto her back, leaning up a little against the rear wall mirror, spreads her legs in the air and spins them around for a bit while caressing her inner thighs, looking right my way, teasing me..

And slowly puts her feet down, and pushes her cunt UP, into the air a bit, and starts grinding it at me, all the while looking right into my eyes still…

FUCK……. This is like fucking better than standing in a super market squeezing the fucking Charmin ok?

Just when she starts rubbing her fucking pussy through the flimsy thin silky material of her thong, the fucking song stops…

She gives me the biggest saddest pout I ever seen, sighs, stands up, collects the wads of money all over the floor, and saunters off back stage.

AH SHIT… I was so fucking caught up in the mesmerizing eyes of Ginger Fucking LaRue, that I totally fucking forgot to toss some money her way… HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

WHAT A TOTAL ASSHOLE. Oh great, I bet she thinks I’m like a total fucking loser…

So I sit there, basically stunned at what just unfolded and how I totally fucked up, and barely notice the next dancer kneelin there in front of me, tryin to get my attention…

But fuck that… I’m lost in a world of turmoil cause of what just happened okay? No offense to miss-whatever-her-stage-name presently in front of me.. Okay?

So Miss-what-I-aint-good-enough-for-ya gets up eventually and goes over to someone more focused on just bein okay with havin any ole set o’ titties floppin in the wind in front of them..

And I just sit there, starin at the mirror, eyes glazing over, not seein anything in focus.

When all of a sudden, a shadow falls over me from someone standing next to me…. And this really HOT redhead looks at me, leans down and whispers in my ear—Ginger asked me to “Entertain” you—care to join me in the VIP room?”

What? Me? Uh, SURE!

Now, while I was still pondering my great fuck-up, apparently Ginger had other notions… but wait—what if Ginger was referring to some OTHER guy? But no, as we’re walkin back to the VIP room, I catch a glimpse of Ginger, over by the curtain, and she sees me with her friend, and smiles, winks and blows me a kiss! HOLY SHIT!

SO off we go, into the VIP room. At the entrance is the not-very-friendly guy sittin on a stool, the guy who collects the cash from the customer before he allows them entry, and who is there to protect the girls in case a customer gets stupid… And this dancer who’s pulling me along by the hand, leans over to “Vinny”, as I hear her greet him, and says, Comp On Ginger, and we proceed right past the guy, not a nickel handed over… “Comp on Ginger—it means this is a complimentary treat, courtesy of Ginger Fuckin LaRue!

Uh, what’s your name? I’m sorry I didn’t ask til now… I was just caught up in surprise… I spit out..

“ Sinead—well that’s my Stage name- Tina actually… I’m Tina—and you are?” She asks?

Kit—Hi Tina—VERY nice to meet you I say, with a shit-eatin grin all over my face!

Hi Kit- VERY Nice to meet YOU too!” she says.

As she sits me down on a couch, she stands in front of me, all 5′ 4″ of her, with sparkly green eyes, a freckle here and there, wearing what I FINALLY observe to be a very sexy satin teddy, that barely hides her nipples and cunt but shows everything else…

So, Kit, how do you know Ginger?

Know? Uh, well, I don’t actually KNOW her… I mean, sure, I recognized her the moment I saw her, but we’ve never actually met or anything I say.

“Really? That’s odd… apparently she finds you attractive, but more than that—cause she never gave out a comp in all the time I’ve known her… and she said to give you extra special treatment…

Yeah? Damn…. I really screwed up when she was dancing- I…

But before I could say anything else, Tina places a finger on my lips, to hush me up, as she slowly starts to grind away in front of me, then slips that finger into my mouth… just begging me to suck on it with that look in her eyes.

How can I resist? Right? So I moisten my tongue and her finger, and gently suck.. and she slides it in and out of my mouth, moving her hips back and forth, running her other hand up into her hair to tussle it around….

And I can’t help but get so turned on. Tina then takes her finger out of my mouth, and glides it down my chin, and pulls it away, only to place it right on her left nipple, through the satin of her teddy, and runs it in circles…

By now, her other hand has come down, and she wets a finger on THAT hand, so that she can then match finger to nipple on both sides…..

And she’s good, really good… because I’m getting all heated up here.

She then presses each nipple between her thumb and index finger, gives them a pull up and a pull down, a few times over, moans a little, and slides her hands down along her belly, all the while looking at me, from my eyes down to my crotch, and back up again. And gives me a little purrrrr each time she looks at my crotch.

As I start to stiffen up in response, her purring grows louder. And she slips a knee between mine, forcing me to spread my legs. This gives her ample room to move forward, until her knee is pressing against my cock.

As she’s grinding into my cock, she lifts the teddy up, over her tits—and for the first time I can see them now- they’re spotted with freckles—more here than all the rest of her body combined… but they look so succulent, so inviting. Just about a B cup, perky, turned up just at the ends… and I like them A LOT!

As she’s dancing, with her teddy now off, she takes my hands and brings them to those freckled upturned tits, and slides them around each tit in circular motions. She doesn’t release my hands, but holds them as she guides them around….

Oh, GODDDDDDDD….. Now I’m fuckin thick and hard for sure! I smell her perfume assaulting my senses, and it’s too much—I am going to need to cum tonight no matter what… OK, so maybe not HERE, but when I get HOME, for fucking SURE!

Tina then lets go of my hands, and turns around, so that she can line her butt up with my left knee—and FUCK—she begins to grind herself right onto my knee!

She’s really WET too, because my knee is now glistening with her juices, as they ooze out from around her mesh panty….

She starts moaning in a serious way now, her hands both pulling through her hair, head held up, back arched, and pussy grinding and grinding away….

She turns back around to face me, pulls me up to standing, and fuck if she doesn’t proceed to take my pants down… and has me standing there in just my underwear and shirt, pants bunched up around my ankles!

Look, I’ve never been to a VIP room before—only heard stories, okay, so this is like WOW…

She then lifts my shirt up over my head, pausing with it covering my face long enough to shock me when she licks MY nipples!

With my shirt off and thrown to the floor now, she turns back around, and firmly plants her butt against my crotch- Now, by this point, my cock is throbbing almost, tenting my underwear up and out…… so she has an easy to find target—which she uses as a rubbing stick to wedge between her butt-cheeks.

When she turns around, a look of pure devilish greed plays lovingly on her face. She sits me down and says, Mistress Ginger wishes that you be pleasured Master Kit.

HUH?

Excuse me? I say…

I am Slave Tina, Personal Slave to Mistress Ginger. She commanded that I pleasure you Master Kit. That is why we are here right now. Do you not wish to be pleasured?

Uh, well, SURE, I do, I mean YES, I DO WISH to be pleasured Slave Tina. I say, playing along with this kinky game that suddenly materialized.

Tell me Slave Tina—how did you come to be Mistress Ginger’s uh, SLAVE?

Oh, I am not sure of the whole reason or experience Master Kit, I only know that Mistress Ginger said I can thank The PILL Man for my new life.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT…

HOLY PILL MAN COINCIDENCE BATMAN!

Is this REAL? Like, what the fuck and how the hell did I enter this reality? It’s beyond my comprehension, well, ALMOST… Then I wonder—did Jack set this up? Him bein connected to this Pill Man dude, mentioning Strip Clubs... But I don’t have much opportunity to ponder, because Tina says…Does Master Kit wish to experience anything in particular for entertainment? Slave Tina asks…

Well, uh, Yeah, Yes, I Do, but first, tell me this Slave Tina. How is it that you didn’t tell me this out by the stage? I wondered out loud.

Because Mistress Ginger programmed me to act as if I was a regular dancer when I am at the Club. She said however, when she pointed you out to me, that I am given permission for you only, to reveal my true identity to you, but only when I was sure you were wanting to partake of my unworthy offerings Master Kit!

Oh, Okay—that makes sense Slave Tina.

Now, exactly what can you do for me? I mean, what’s off limits?

Pardon me, Master Kit? Off limits? She asked

I mean, how far can we take this entertainment and pleasuring tonight?

Oh- well, you can do whatever you wish with me Master Kit- I am yours for the next half hour at least. But, and please forgive me for this Master Kit, but because we are in the Club, and only a thin door separates us from the customers, I can not be made to do anything that might cause me to scream too loudly, because that would cause much trouble… Is this acceptable to you Master Kit, I so want to please you! She gushed.

Oh, yeah, that’s fine by me Slave Tina, except I can’t guarantee that you won’t cry out in pleasure when I am partaking of your treasures! Tell me- do you by chance have anything that we can use to gag you during this session? I ask

“Oh, well, we have THESE, Master Kit”, she says as she slides her soaking wet panties down her legs, steps out of them and holds them out for my inspection.

“Ah, of course, these will do perfectly well Slave Tina! I say, as I take them, pull them into my face and smell the heady musky aroma of her cunt-juice.

Lean forward Slave Tina I command.

She does so, allowing me to take the wadded up panty and slowly stuff it into her mouth, making sure that the first part to go in is the wettest slimiest portion of them!

“MMMMMMMFFFFFF” she says as they go in.

Very good- now turn around and get on your knees please Slave. I wish to inspect you. I say.

She does so, and properly I might add. Some women when getting down on their knees, fail to arch their back, and thus do little to emphasize the butt. This, to me, is a sin. Because when a woman is on her knees, there is nothing finer than a well-shaped butt jutting out for my pleasure.

Good! Now lean forward so that your hands are on the ground as well, and be sure to keep your back arched Slave!

She complies willingly, and I kneel down behind her. She’s got such a delicious little butt—very tight, smooth and even. And most delightfully for me, her cheeks naturally split in this position—so that I have clear view of her butt-hole. Many women have cheeks that overflow enough so that one needs to physically spread them in order to gain this view. THIS, however is my preference in a butt!

I lean down, looking at her distended pussy lips, so wet and inviting, but what is more inviting this night, with this slave, is her Butt…. Because her cheeks are naturally spread outward, the butt-hole itself is actually sitting in a somewhat inward dipping, and this gives me enough motivation to lean further down, and without any delay, lick my way round the circle of forbidden fruit of her butt-hole. THIS is something I have wanted to do with a woman for like MOST of my adult life, yet never had the chance to do!

It’s a bit musky, but that just adds to the excitement in boiling up in me. So I proceed to delve ever so slightly inward… and boy, is it raunchy, nasty, and oh so good!

Tina is by now whimpering into her cunt-rag of a gag… so I continue inward, licking rapidly up and down a few times before pulling back. Because now, I have no desire, willingness or ability to slow down… I have a goal to keep…

I take my rigid cock in hand, run the head of it up and down along Tina’s pussy folds, liberally wetting it. In one thrust, with no hesitation, I push right into that cunt, pulling back on Tina’s hips as forcefully as I can without breaking her or my cock in two!

Without slowing down, I fast pump once, twice, three times, and only THEN do I pull all the way out…

Through all of this, Tina is groaning into her gag, her body starting to shake of it’s own accord.

I move my cock up until the head is sitting right at the opening of her back door. Now once again, I am at a crossroads another first—because I’ve never, as you know, had the opportunity to actually FUCK an ASS before.

But here I am anyhow, about to do just that.

Up til now, whenever I thought about the chance like this should it come along, I figured I’d need to work the woman’s butt for a while with a finger, then two, or a dildo or whatever til it was gapingly open enough for accepting my not too long, yet thicker than most Cock to fit in.

But Fuck—this Slut must be well and truly trained. Because as my Cock presses down, somehow, she releases muscles or something, and her butt pops open like a front gate does on a motorized chain or something!

Well, SHIT—oh- ok, NO SHIT, fortunately, but DAMN!

HELLOW BUTT-HOLE!

And with that, I push my cock in—no hesitation, no need for more lube. Because between the lube job I just got in her cunt, AND apparently because of either a previous greasing back stage or SOMETHING, Tina’s fucking butt-hole is moist and slippery enough that I sink down right to my root in one shot!

She moans REALLY Loudly now, and even with the gag in her mouth, it’s VERY LOUD, so I’m momentarily afraid some Vinny guy is gonna jump in here and beat the crap out of me.. But the door never opens, and I’m still here, so fuck it—NO, fuck HER

TINA, the SLAVE…. Slave to Ginger Fucking LaRue!!!!!!!!!

Lord, if I die tonight, I’m a happy guy!

So no art of lovemaking here, no ceremonial movement… This is about pleasure—pure and simple—MY pleasure…

I just go for it and fuck the hell out of that wonderful ass… And sure enough, it’s better, yes BETTER than I ever thought possible.

OK, so because of all my pent-up frustration during the marriage, just perhaps, I am a bit more forceful now, in this VIP room, with SLAVE TINA, than I would have otherwise been. So give me a break Okay? I’m only human right?

And she offered HERSELF to ME right? And told ME there were no limits like, “No Anal Master” or some such bullshit…

SO fuck—I’m enjoyin it…

Yes, REALLY enjoying it, as I slide my cock into her fuckin bowel.

Pulling her back onto my cock, pushing forward with my hips, over and over again, with Slave Tina, there in front of me, groaning and moaning into a cunt-slime soaked panty.. “NNNGGGGGGHHHHH NNNNGGGGGGHHHH NGGGGGGGHHHHHH” is about all I understand and hear from her fuck-hole of a mouth at the moment.

This is beyond words now… I mean how do you describe the feelings? The sensations? The awareness’s that assault you in such a moment of time?

All I can say is this- take very fuck session I’ve ever had, and there have been some truly porn-quality sessions with my wife over the years, and whittle away all the less than perfect moments within each session—toss out the preliminary stuff, the soft then hard then soft then hard moments, eliminate the need to satisfy HER parts, get rid of the outside distractions that ruin some of them, and what do you have left?

THAT is what I’m feeling and experiencing here, in the VIP room, with SLAVE Tina, thanks to MISTRESS GINGER FUCKIN LaRUE!

The friction in her butt hole is awesome… Just enough to keep me solid as a fuckin two-by-four, and not enough to cause me pain.

SO, Slave, you LIKE it when I fuck your BUTT? I ask…

“MMMMMFFFFF”, followed by some unintelligible utterance…

GOOD- BECAUSE TONIGHT, YOU ARE MY BUTTSLUT Slave- GOT IT? I say on one particularly HARD thrust…..

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” is all I get in response… (a very LOUD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM , but an MMMMMMMMMMM nonetheless…)

Well, I’d like to keep going, but this is just TOO good because all of a sudden, I feel it approaching. In a moment I am going to cum and damned if I am gonna waste it on her back or some bullshit.

SO I keep plowing into her, and just when I’m about to shoot off, I push all the way in, press down with my hips as hard as I can, and pull her back into me equally as hard… and BANGGGGGGGG—I shoot off right inside this little tart’s asshole…

WOWWWWWWWWW Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddd… I yell, not caring in this moment who the hell hears me!

With a few more thrusts to be sure I push it all out of my sac, I am done and feeling like I just won the lottery!

When I pull out, very gently, so as not to hurt my now WAY sensitive cock, I hold her steady, not wanting her to intentionally or erroneously pull away…

And at first, her butt-hole is gaping as wide and round as my cock- and I can see way up inside that ass….

And wow, it looks fuckin incredible! If I only had a camera!

But alas, I don’t so I savor this vision in front of me, my cock dripping with sperm and butt-slime…

And I slowly sink back onto my haunches… and begin to catch my breath…….

SLAVE, You may roll over now. I say.

She does so, and though there is smeared mascara running down her cheeks, and she looks oddly bizarre with the panty hanging down her chin, she has that sparkle in her eyes still…

And is that a fuckin SMILE I see?

You may remove the gag now Slave…

She pulls it out, making sure to suckle on it a bit first, looks me right in the eye, and says “Thank you Master Kit! I hope you truly enjoyed making me your personal buttslut tonight… And if it is not wrong of me, I must admit that I got much pleasure from it as well Master!”

FUCK!

Well, no, it is not wrong of you, to say so Slave. Are you telling me the truth or just saying it because you think that would please me—Be HONEST SLAVE.

Oh, NO master, I truly DID enjoy it… Look, Master, see how my slut-cunt juices have soaked the carpet so much, and how it still runs out of my opening and down my legs?

And I look down and sure enough, copious amounts of fluid are sufficiently still running down her thighs as to throw me further into the lottery jackpot winning column!

Well, Slave Tina, you have well and truly been fucked, and you have well and truly pleased me tonight! I say, in all honesty.

Oh, MASTER! She says, as she hurries over to me, embraces me and places her head on my chest…….

As we clean up, I say “Slave Tina, I really DO want to thank you for giving yourself to me tonight. PLEASE—tell your MISTRESS how much I enjoyed this, and thank her—also tell her I wish to let her know personally, if she would allow it or care to have me tell her personally. (Frankly, I didn’t think I’d actually get to MEET Ginger LaRue, but what the hell, couldn’t hurt to say what I really felt right?

“Oh, YES Master, I will TELL her, EXACTLY what you have said!” Tina said, as she was mopping up the last of her juices from the carpeting with her fucking TONGUE!

So we then walked out of the VIP room, looking not anywhere NEAR as neat and tidy as when we’d walked in, but FUCK EVERYONE in the room—I just had a fantastic time and too bad!