The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pill Man

Part 3

MC MF MD GR DS

The Pill Man—Kit meets Mindy, Mindy Grows, Kit Helps Mindy

Synopsis

A down on his luck guy catches a break and is given the secret of mind-altering pills

DISCLAIMER

This is a copyrighted story. Please do not re-post, re-print or reproduce this story without my permission. This is a fictional story that involves sexual acts and situations of an adult nature. If such material offends you including explicit sexual acts, forced sex, bondage, or manipulation of others, stop reading now.

* * *

NOW, here I was, completely fucked out from that very hot session, but hoping to either MEET or at least make EYE contact one more time with Ginger…. I mean, I owed her BIG time, first for my Fuck-UP and then for my FUCK!

So I wandered over to a table somewhat near where I had sat before, ordered a new drink, and just kind of zoned out from reality…

After God knows HOW long, someone is standing next to me again… And I slowly look in the mirror to see who it is- probably one of the floor-workin dancers, looking for a lap dance—yeah right, at $50 bucks a pop, for a lousy couple minutes of grinding with all our clothes on, and all I can do is sit and not touch or lick, FUCK THAT… but FUCKIN HOLY SHIT… It’s Fuckin GINGER Fuckin LaRue!

No shit!

I whip my head around, but not quite all the way up cause I don’t yet realize how tall she is, and my eyes land initially right between the two most beautiful natural tits I have ever seen in my fuckin life!

But hey, look, I am sittin here feelin like I insulted this godess, so I quickly continue the gaze up until we make eye contact.

I’m talking right fucking next-to-me eye contact…..

And she smiles the biggest, sexiest smile this side of fucking Jupiter!

“Mind if I sit down?” she asks…… “After a set like that I need to give my calves a rest.” She says as she doesn’t wait for an answer, but sits down anyhow.

“Ginger—My God, it’s really you—uh, Hi- Hello—I’m Kit—and please, before you say another word, I need to say THANK YOU AND to apologize.” I say.

“Look, that was the most intense, wildest VIP treatment, well, OK, the ONLY VIP treatment I’ve ever experienced… I don’t even know where to BEGIN in way of thanking you… I mean, well, uh… But wait… even MORE importantly, I need to say that before, when you were dancing, I watched the most intensely powerful, truly talented and fantastic movie star I have ever seen in a movie dance right in front of me, FOR me, for the last several songs of her—I mean YOUR set, and I was so totally engrossed, so completely captivated by your aura, that I totally forgot that I’m in a Gentleman’s club and that it’s about showing our appreciation for your dancing by giving you a great tip along the way….. and then, well, uh, TINA shows up and WOWWWWWW… like OH MY GODDDDD WOWWWW… ” I blurted out…

“Awwwwwww… that’s so sweet of you!” She mews… I don’t know how talented or fantastic I am, but thanks for being so kind—and I really am glad it was that good for you in the VIP room.. Tina is a special girl, and something I saw in you when I was dancing just moved me so much, and I figured, hey, that guy looks like he deserves a really special treat, and hey, if I had THAT much of an affect on you to cause you to forget where you were, while I was dancing, well then, bitchin! Like, good for you! Okay?” She said, as though it were perfectly acceptable and a-o-k for me to do what I’d done…

“No- seriously Ginger, I assume you don’t come here to just entertain the masses for free, and even if you do, you ARE entitled to the rewards of being the best dancer this side of Jupiter, okay, so please, let me make it up to you….. and the thing with Tina, I don’t even know how to say thanks enough…. ” I offered.

“Listen, Kit was it? Kit—first, I make a lot more money starring in one of my movies than I could ever make working six days a week at a strip joint. Second- even if I needed this money, there are enough guys here for the sole purpose of having tits—ANY tits shaken in their faces, that are more than willing and eager, and DO toss wads of cash at me….

SO—if, just by chance, one real human being happens to wander in when I’m dancing, and IF I make some sort of connection with them, then frankly I would feel insulted or cheapened if that person DID toss money at me. Now, I’m not saying you’ve insulted me by offering to “make up for it”—in fact I am both more impressed with your inner mind now, AND flattered that you would care so much! So please, hold onto your money, and just enjoy being present, AND savor the other PRESENT I gave to you with Tina….—how does that sound?” She asked.

WOW… Ginger… I don’t know WHAT to say—except—Thank you! I breathed…

God, I never in my wildest dreams, OK, maybe in my DREAMS have I thought about or envisioned meeting you one day, but I’m not one of your typical flock to the trade show or look for your club-events kind of a fan ya know? I’m just here because it’s been a very long time since I’ve been to a club and figured it would be fun… but then I saw you and I was stunned and determined… to find a seat near your stage, even if I could just enjoy your show for a little bit… then BAM—right then a table opened up in front of me—and right in front of your stage…

And here we are… WOWWWW…

OK, I was blabbering now…

“Kit, you really are some kind of different aren’t you?” She asked.

Well, yea, I am…. I don’t fit the mold of anyone else I know. But enough about me and my dreams—please Ginger, tell me—do you honestly and sincerely enjoy working in the industry? I ask, not because I’m nosy, or because I think you are faking it on screen—I just want to get an insider’s real perspective. But not any insider- someone I really respect for her willingness to truly participate in the film- to make sure her audience feels her and gets her… that being YOU of course! I explained.

“Well,” she said, I’m not insulted that you ask—once again you show me how sincere YOU are as a person, so I’ll tell you—Yes, I really DO enjoy myself in the industry, and I love the industry as a whole. But honestly, between you and I, there are some REAL creeps, assholes, and jerks too. But I guess its that way in any business. You know many performers get into the business because of some repressed childhood abuse issues. Me, I grew up in a very healthy, very liberal home… Hippie generation parents and all that. So I work in this porn industry because I LOVE SEX, and they say do what you love and the money will follow!” And she chuckles.

I laughed out loud at that as well—cause she’s right—that’s what they say, so if you LOVE sex, then why NOT work in the porn industry?

Damn- that’s really good to hear Ginger. I couldn’t bear to think that you were doing it begrudgingly for any reason, not that it’s my business….

But now I have to be totally honest with you—and I know, you have heard this kind of line a zillion times before, but I gottta ask, except for somewhat different reasons…

“Okay—Shoot- whatever it is, I won’t judge your question!” She replied.

All right—here goes… See, I used to be married, to a GREAT woman—and she was model-gorgeous—though she had only modeled for a short time before moving into a different field. Anyhow, before I had met her, I wasn’t of the mind-set that a guy like me could earn the love-interest of someone that beautiful, AND as intelligent as she was.

SO…. For someone such as yourself—Gorgeous, Very Intelligent, amazing personality, AND to-die-for in the sex department- what kind of guys does someone like you end up falling in love with?

With a knowing smile, she says “I see where this is going… Honestly, for the women who are screwed up in the head, it’s usually the big, bad-ass muscle guys, or the rocker guys, or the bully types.

For me, personally, it’s someone like you actually. And no, I am NOT saying that to fluff you up, or to win points, because obviously you are already stuck on me being heaven on earth (grin and wink)… I’m saying it because after hours and hours of working and interacting with people purely for the sake of sex and money, and having to deal with assholes all the time, at work, at tradeshows, in supermarkets, I need, absolutely NEED to have a man at home who is compassionate, empathetic, hilarious to be around, and someone I can really genuinely TRUST. Now THAT is a man for me!” So guess what Kit? You really CAN have a wife who is both beautiful AND intelligent, as your wife apparently was, AND will rock your socks off in bed WHEN you want it, at lest MOST of the time (Hey, even a sex queen needs other things besides sex sometimes), and I take it that you asked because that was the one area where you and your wife DIDN’T match right?”

DAMN- yes, you hit it right on the head… It was painful to go through divorce, but it’s been a few years and so I ‘m just dreamin about my ideal in a relationship, and along you come, so I asked… Thanks for bein so honest with me! I said enthusiastically.

“Hey, Kit, look, I gotta get back on stage, I hope you’ll stick around, but here, take my number—YES, it’s really MY personal home number. You’re the first guy I have EVER met in a club or ANYWHERE having to do with the industry that I really like and hope we might become friends… and maybe fuck-buddies too, as a bonus, if you’d be interested, okay?” She said.

Woahhh uh, yeah… HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! I replied, taking her number and staring at it.

The rest of the night was like a dream—Ginger performed twice more, I stayed glued to my seat the whole time, and in between sets, she joined me for yet more amazing conversation…

Now, sadly, I didn’t get to go home with her or anything like that, but FUCK—I had her number, and by the end of the night she had MY number… asked me for it actually, because in my state of total bliss I had totally forgotten to even offer it to her! And I left there on a cloud of angel-faerie dust…. It wasn’t until I got home, sat and replayed the night over and over that I remembered Tina saying her state of being as having resulted from the PILLS! Holy SHIT. NO WAY… Too fucking coincidental… I absolutely HAD to talk with Jack about this in the morning!

Saturday morning, I got up early—I’m usually a late sleeper—it’s just that after the night I HAD, with GINGER and TINA, well hell…. How can a guy sleep all morning ya know?

I was hyper that morning to say the least. What better use of this energy than to walk down to the beach, and go for a sunrise hike along the pier and boardwalk right? It was late spring—one of the best times to be in southern California. While the temperature at this time of morning wasn’t quite what I prefer, the air was warm enough that I only needed a sweatshirt, my favorite jeans and Nike’s. (and okay, some underwear and socks would help too, I suppose. For the record, I prefer to wear men’s cotton thongs actually—I get mine from Fredericks of Hollywood—yes, they really DO carry men’s thongs—and for those guys who have never experienced them, well, your macho-ego bullshit brain has you at a loss okay? I mean, the way they ride up the crack, leaving you in a state of sensory awareness like all the time, it’s just a great feeling—like having a woman’s delicate and slender finger sliding up and down the valley all day long ya know?

Anyway, Because this is California, I didn’t have to worry about whether it was going to rain this time of year—we literally get NO rain, I mean ZERO—nada—zilch- from around mid-late-April til October. MY kind of weather! I got down to the entrance to the pier, stood there for a moment taking in the sight of the beach, the Ferris wheel out on the pier, the palm trees lining the sidewalk, the fresh air... I tell ya, after being stuck in the concrete jungle of New York for so long, I’d really become home sick for California.

That’s when I remembered the web-cam. You see, there’s a web cam right across the street from the pier entrance -located up atop the front entrance of Dr. Berman’s (yes, he IS a cosmetic surgeon—since 1983 in fact—what other kind of a Dr. would you expect him to be here in the land of tits?) Over the years, each time I’d found myself stuck back in New York, there were two web cams that literally helped me keep my sanity. The Pier cam in Santa Monica, and the Beach Cam in Venice Beach.

I can’t tell you how many times I would come out of a three hour client meeting, or be struggling to deal with the overwhelming din of activity on my block back east, when all I had to do was jump over to the Pier cam or the Beach Cam, and instantly have my world brought back to a state of bliss.

So anyhow, I turned around from the beach, and gazed across the street to Dr. Berman’s. And though it’s nearly impossible to actually see the lens of the web cam from this distance, I nonetheless knew in which exact direction to look, knowing that I was at that very moment being seen by anyone who happened to gaze at the pier cam from the comfort of their homes wherever in the world they might be in that moment...

Having performed my nearly ritualistic pier-cam gaze (I had to do this at least once every time I visited Santa Monica—now that I live here, well, I will get to do it more often is all!) I then took a leisurely stroll along the beach—for anyone who hasn’t been here, our beaches are some of the best in the world, if only the water were as crystal clear as you can really only find around Cayman Brac or Little Cayman Island... but hey, nothing is perfect right?

Upon returning to my apartment, I made myself a couple eggs—hey I learned a long time ago—just because you’ve been invited to someone’s house for dinner or breakfast, it doesn’t mean you’re actually gonna get served right away, let alone that the food would be worthy of actually eating, and it’s better to go out into the world on a partially content stomach than not. I then cleaned up, got dressed in my favorite cargo pants, a comfortable and stylish enough sweater, through on Nike’s, quickly brushed my teeth (would YOU want to tongue into an egg-breath mouth?) and headed on over to Jack and Candy’s.

When I pulled into the driveway, I started to get a bit edgy—like -what if this was really a scam? I better watch my ass here buddy, lest I end up signing over my entire bank account, or even my soul (well, if it really was the devil, I have often thought about the pros and cons of signing over my soul- and to be quite honest, as nice a guy as I am, if the devil could make me a really good offer, well, ya just never know right?).

So okay—I took a deep slow breath, comforted in knowing that I was walking in eyes wide open, and headed to the front door. Make that Front Entry—you know the kind—double doors, all carved elaborately, surrounded by not one but dual side-lights—those glass enhancements that are way too narrow to be called windows—and each door being about twice as big as your typical middle-class aluminum sided tract home type front door. And oh, let’s not forget the massive yet not out of place lamp hanging down from the portico ceiling above me—we can’t allow ourselves to own such an opulent home and NOT have one of these can we?

Boy, I could really get used to this kind of a crash-pad—ah well, if Jack’s little pills can do what he claims, I guess I may just own one of these places after all!

Jack answered the door after an appropriate delay, smiled broadly, shook my hand vigorously, and said “Kit—You decided to take the chance and see for yourself! Very good, very good indeed Dude... Come in—Candy is upstairs getting dressed—she’ll be down in a few minutes. Til then we can go out back (which to me is really the FRONT, because hey, it faces the friggin beach, and I LIVE for the beach, so the home I eventually own on the beach will NOT have it’s front entrance facing the street, even if that street IS Malibu Colony Road) and enjoy the views—as he said views, he winked at me...

And he didn’t have to tell me what he meant by that either—because I know very well that he was referring to the exotic, erotic, and oh so hot babes that jog, walk, stroll and otherwise meander their way along the Colony beach each morning. Sure, some of them are movie stars, TV celebrities, and such, and yes, some of them are drop-dead gorgeous. Yet some of them just happen to be the Wives of movie stars, TV celebrities, and such, and believe me, these are often-times the most mouth-watering babes of all.

I don’t know this from having lived in the Colony—as I’ve said, that’s still an as yet fulfilled dream. How I know this is because I used to live up in the mountains above Malibu at one point during my marriage, and my wife and I would routinely come down out of the mountains before sunrise several times a week to get to the beach right NEXT to the Colony. And we shopped at the Colony shopping plaza just behind the Colony out on the PCH often enough, for me to have gazed upon my share of babes who DID live there...

“So Kit, Mindy will be here in a little while—she’s eager to meet you. I told her an old college friend had just moved into town and that I thought you’d get along fabulously. See, she’s way into European travel, though she’s never been, and I told her about your having lived in Germany. She wants to pick your brain, in fact!”

(Side note—though not previously mentioned in this story, at one point in our bar conversation, Jack and I were talking about our travels—that’s when I’d told him about living in Germany when I was in the military)

Fine by me Jack—that’s a perfect opening that I think should help me to get a feel for her personality and her attitudes. Thanks for setting the stage Dude.

“Hey what are friends for” Jack said.

Jack- I gotta ask you something… Something happened to me last night that may or may not be related to this whole Pill Man thing…..

“Fire away Dude—what happened last night? You have an epiphany or something?” Jack asked?

Well, no, not an epiphany, but an incident of the most pleasurable kind, with a certain young dancer…

“oh, yeah? You get some last night Kit?” Jack asked, winking over and over…

Well, yes, actually, I did… but it was more than unusual…. Long story short of it, Jack, when I asked this particular dancer what got her to become the person she is now, and let me tell you- she was fucking kinky dude….. she said to me “I was told I can thank the Pill Man for my new life”…. And in that moment, I went like, HOLY SHIT… But that’s all she knew of how she’d become this wanton slut into some of the most kinky things I, Kit, have ever heard or read about…

“Ah, sure, well yeah…” Jack began. “It’s totally possible that someone else in this town, of all places, were hooked up by the Pill Man. I wouldn’t doubt that half the Porn Industry isn’t either a customer, or a “Subject”… So yeah, it’s probably one in the same…….”

Woah… damn……

“So, are you a believer yet Kit? Given what you experienced last night?” He asked.

I sat and thought a moment. Could Jack have set me up last night?

No fuckin way… He had no way of knowing where I was going—hell, even I didn’t know I was going to a strip joint until just before I headed out… let alone know WHICH one, and never mind the concept that he knew I had such a thing for Ginger Fuckin LaRue….

Nahh……. Too wild a fuckin leap in the conspiracy department Kit…

Well, Jack, I’m not quite sure exactly what went on last night for me other than having one of the most awesome sexual experiences of my life, plus I also got to meet someone I’ve been dying to meet for years… but no, there’s not enough of an information base in that alone to do the job… So yea, I’m ripe to believe, really, I am… Just not convinced yet is all. I said.

Just then, the sliding glass door slid open, and out walked, or should I say, sauntered, Candy—in HOLY SHIT—was that really a bikini? I mean, come on Dude—like with melons as big as hers, two little patches of crocheted cotton, each about the size of a quarter covered or tried to cover, her nipples. Her areola were plainly much larger than the material. The straps on that thing must have been straining to keep from breaking. Not from sag, of course, just from the shear length they had to travel from shoulder to nipple.

And at the cleft of her divine yoni, barely visible in the fold of flesh between her sculpted legs was yet another little patch of material, maybe about two inches wide at most, and just high enough to be seen from the front...

My eyes began to mist with the morning air, my throat got all tight and I had to force a gulp to restore the airway. My heart began to pound in my chest at the sight of this woman before me, as she came right over to my chaise, and sat her smooth rounded globe of a butt down next to my legs.

“Oh Kit—I’m so glad you came—and I hope you come again and again” She giggled out at me.

As her tits swayed with her giggling, Candy sat upright, being sure to extend her chest in my general direction. She placed her right hand gently down on my inner thigh at that moment as well, something I had no objection to at all!

Hi Candy—you look gorgeous this morning—simply radiating in fact! I said, once my gaze moved up to her face...

“Thank you Kit—I hoped you’d approve of my choice for a swim-suit. I’d really enjoy it if you went for a swim in my pool later...”

Uh... (ok—which POOL was she referring to? The pool with the diving board and filled with chlorinated water, or the pool with the clit and filled with face-wetting cunt-juice? I thought to myself) I’d enjoy it a lot Candy, but I’m afraid I didn’t bring my swim-trunks.

“Oh silly- men don’t wear swim-trunks around here. As the WOMAN of the house, I set the rules for such things, and my number one rule is—If you are going to dip into my pool, I want you bare-back—nothing feels better than taking a dip in my pool bare-back Kit...”

Cough... hack... cough... Okay, so my face turned six shades of red right then. How can a guy NOT get off hearing a woman be so, well, so slutty at ten in the morning on a Saturday?

“And Kit, when you’re spent from your dip in my pool, you’re welcome to go for a dip in THAT pool over THERE if you want also” Candy enthused as she tossed her nose in the direction of the built-in swimming pool over to the side of the yard.

Just as I was about to struggle to find an equally erotic, yet at least plausibly subtle reply, the door-bell rang.

“Must be Mindy” Jack said, as he hopped to his feet, quick-stepped over to Candy, leaned into her ear and whispered something just out of my hearing... and proceeded to walk into the house, presumably to go greet Mindy.

Upon hearing whatever it was that Jack had said to her, Candy giggled again, but said nothing in response, though her captivating blue eyes kept lock on mine the whole time.

When Jack was gone, Candy slowly slid her hand ever so tauntingly up my thigh, and just as she reached and squeezed my cock through my pants, said “Kit, I know you’re really here to get a taste of Mindy, but I just want you to know that I’m here for you also—and not just this morning either hot-stuff... Jack just reminded me that because you’re essentially new in town again, I can be your tour-guide, entertainment and play toy all you want until you get settled in okay?”

Now, because I’d already experienced a bit of Candy previously, and because I have a very powerful sweet-tooth, who am I to be the gentleman, let alone politely turn down such a generous offer?

Oh God, Candy, your making me so stiff and your grip is so powerful, I don’t think I could get away from you even if I wanted to, not that I would even THINK to try mind you... And besides, I couldn’t bring myself to turning you down—after all, you are a wonderful person, and I really like your company. SO yes, thank you, I will DEFINITELY take you up on your offer! I said, as I reached out and twisted her nipple just hard enough to let her know how I felt.

“Arrrrgghhh—Kit, if you keep doing that, I don’t know if I can behave myself long enough to get through breakfast!” she said as she squeezed down on my cock even tighter still.

Just then, Jack walked out from the house. I turned to see exactly what Mindy might look like, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a young beauty in her early 20s or so. About 5′ 2″, straight auburn hair about shoulder length, slender and graceful in a college debutant sort of a way...

“Kit, I’d like you to meet Mindy. Mindy, this is Kit, my old buddy from College... ”

Fortunately, just as we heard the sound of the sliding glass door, I quickly removed my hand from Candy’s tit, Candy politely removed her hand from my crotch, and all appeared quite innocent. So as he introduced us, I stood up and faced this truly beautiful young lass named Mindy.

Mindy, it’s a pleasure to meet you—Jack hasn’t told me much about you, though what he has said is that you’re a real asset at his office, just about the most intelligent Intern he’s ever worked with in fact! I said as I extended my hand in a non-threatening greeting.

“Well I don’t know about that, maybe one of the top three, though! Hello Kit, it’s an honor to meet YOU! Jack says you two were inseparable in college and that there was never anyone he trusted more... I’m looking forward to getting to know you, and I definitely must hear about your experiences in Germany!” Mindy said, as she accepted my hand in hers.

She then turned her gaze to Candy, all the while still holding my hand, and said “Hey Candy—how are you today?”

“Hi Mindy—I’m doing GREAT, thanks to the wonderful conversation I’ve been having with Kit here -but be forewarned Mindy—I can personally state for the record, that since I’ve met Kit, my view that Older men are the ONLY way to go, since I met Jack of course, has just been SOLIDLY confirmed, FIRST HAND! So don’t be surprised if, after spending some quality time with Kit, that your college age boyfriends just don’t compare anymore.” Candy said.

Mindy, upon hearing this, grinned brightly, and turned her gaze back to me once again...

Her smile was intoxicating. I mean, here was a young woman that wasn’t hot because of anything to do with shapeliness, or overt sexuality. It was more about her projecting confidence, her soft skin glowing in the morning sun, and the kind of tight and fit body that can only come from genetics, a very healthy diet, and daily exercise.

And besides, in addition to my Tits/Porn-star/Slut fetish, I REALLY get off on the College cheerleader cum-nubile girl next door thing too ya know? (HEY—a guy really CAN enjoy the finer aspects of feminine beauty, in many different sizes and shapes and colors ok?)

“Well, Kit really is handsome, I can say that much, and while older men definitely have a healthier maturity (yeah right!) as well as wisdom that can only come from real world living, my own preferences just tend toward guys my own age—given the common interests, issues that face our generation, and overall compatibility... No offense Kit, Jack, it’s just my personal view... " Mindy said, with a combination of confidence and humility.

We all laughed just then, in a good-natured moment in time.

Jack turned to Candy and said—“Honey, I think we could all appreciate some breakfast—how ‘bout it?”

Candy, in her now familiar giggle said “Of course Jack—I think we should have breakfast out here on the patio today—I’ll go and start the stove... ”

With that, Candy headed into the house and the three of us sat down—me and Jack on chaises, and Mindy in a lounge chair.

So, Mindy, tell me about yourself, if you don’t mind... I hope you don’t find me too forward, it’s just that I truly enjoy learning about the unique and interesting lives people have. I said, in as unthreatening a way as I could.

“Not a problem Kit- there’s really not much to tell though. I grew up in New England, the daughter of two intellectual parents—my father was the Ambassador to France before I was born, and later went on to travel the country lecturing on international relations. My mother was a Vassar grad, top of her class, and while Father was busy interceding in any number of foreign affairs, Mum was very active in the community—organizing fundraisers for several charities and foundations. So much of my childhood was spent at boarding school. When I was fifteen both my parents died in a horrid embassy bombing, and my Aunt Margaret moved onto the estate to take care of me.”

Oh, Mindy, it must have been very painful for you—to lose both your parents, at the same time, when you were so young. I offered.

“Thank you Kit- yes, it was quite difficult at first, and left me quite shaken actually. Fortunately though, Aunt Margaret was there, and did her best to comfort me while also encouraging me to double-up my efforts at school, as a way of paying tribute to the life my parents gave to me, and for what they stood for in the world.”

You were quite fortunate to have such a loving Aunt. So many families have no regard for the bonds of family life in the face of difficulty. I said, not being able to avoid momentarily remembering my bitter divorce, let alone my abusive parents and the complete lack of support I got from my relatives growing up.

“Yes, I was—it was because of Aunt Margaret that I had the courage and fortitude to finish school and go on to Wellesley. She was there for me at graduation, and if she hadn’t I suppose it would have been too much to bear, what with both my parents gone and all...”

“Anyhow, that’s really the sum total of it. Other than the fact that upon graduation I was recruited by Lundon Sunquist Margolis and Turner, and that’s where I met Jack of course. And here we are!” She said.

Okay, so I’m looking at a very wealthy, highly intellectual, and somewhat aloof, if not down-right suppressed young woman... bred in a boarding school, very strict in their ways, taught in the classrooms of a very elite university (think Hilary Clinton)... and now working at one of the most prestigious law firms in LA (Okay, I hadn’t known where Jack worked before this moment, however ANYONE who is anyone knows of Lundon Sunquist Margolis and Turner.. Well, maybe not anyone, but then again, I may be poor, and downtrodden, but I happen to have been fairly well connected in my own business and I knew of them.

Even though much of Mindy’s personality would most likely be repressed, she sure had an enthusiasm, an outward intensity that could go a long way toward making other people feel at ease. So not bad... not bad at all... But that attitude about boys her own age and all.. Please! Give me a break will you? The ONLY thing guys in their 20s have going for them is stamina. Good for several hours of fucking perhaps, but intellectually, wise to the ways of the world? HA!

But I still needed to learn more if I was going to believe that this woman was to be truly transformed. <sigh>

“So Kit, tell me about you—I know you went to college with Jack—and that shortly after, you entered the military, but that’s about it—what makes YOU tick?” Mindy asked, taking control of the conversation in a very direct and yet subtle way...

“Me? I had a pretty typical upper middle class childhood (yeah right- my parents were so poor that I had to get a friggin three-speed bike when all my peers were riding shiny new ten speeds! And the only vacations we ever took were when we could mooch off our relatives down the Jersey Shore... ), my Dad owned an electronics store and did alright by it (that’s a stretch—the guy was just one of fifty friggin salesmen for cryin out loud), and my Mom was on the city counsel. (when actually she was just like most poor family moms back then- stay at home every day and keep house and try to deal with five out of control kids by any means possible)...

At college (now mind you, I had NO idea WHAT college Jack had gone to, let alone much else about the guy, so I was treading on very thin ice here...) Jack and I really got along fabulously, what with our common passion for all things worldly. (safe enough I guess) We became friends when I approached him one day to ask for some guidance regarding the upcoming debates... (what is this shit I’m spewing out? I never did a single day in any college, let alone participate in some debate team bullshit, but hey, I figure if Jack works at a law firm, he may be a lawyer, and if he is, then surely he was one of the geeks on the debate team...)

“Actually,” Jack interrupted (ut oh—sure hope I didn’t fuck THAT one up already...) it was I who sought out KIT for guidance... don’t let his modesty fool you Mindy. I can remember it quite clearly in fact”—he stated, matter-of-factly. We were just days away from the National semi-finals, and I was in a pickle regarding the value of the Pro position on Monetary capitalization in relation to Mergers and Acquisitions when a corporation is facing globalized expansion....” He went on. (Whew- so I guessed right—the guy was a friggin blabbering attorney...)

“If it weren’t for Kit, I’d have opted for the Overman Vs. Pitts Falls Iowa tactic, which we all know today, all these years later, turned out to be a complete wash due to the changes made in IRS Reg 632.94 section J!”

OK, now I was totally lost—was this guy just blowin smoke for the sake of trying to bail me out or what?

“Oh my- Jack, that would have been disastrous—although I suppose I can see your reasoning, given the dichotomy between that particular positioning on ROI and the resultant backlash on the future economic indicators.” Mindy added.

Shit—were these two for real? Or were they just setting me up for the biggest scam of my entire life?

“Right—right—but here’s the kicker- Kit here says to me—Jack, I can only speak for myself- however if it were me in the lead at the debate, I’d opt for the Sitly-Stevens tac instead. Well, at first I didn’t see the reasoning behind that—but after a few minutes of clarification, it made perfect sense! And of course, we all know now how brilliant the Sitly-Stevens tac is under such circumstances!” Jack said, holding his glass up to me in a gesture of appreciation for something I obviously had no clue about...

“Well, I AM impressed- Kit- YOU were the one responsible for introducing the Sitly-Stevens tac into the debate world back then?” Mindy asked, genuinely bubbly with admiration?

“No, no, I merely offered my personal views. It was Jack who fleshed out the details, the reasoning and the point-by point ethics.” I said, in my most humble attempt to get out of this mess...

“Listen to the guy try to give me credit for his brilliance. A pure genius, and all he cares about is making ME look good! I tell you Mindy, Kit is your man in that arena.”

No Jack, not anymore—not since I stepped out of that arena. No, It’s been a very long time since I cracked any of my law-books, let alone read a copy of the Review... No, now I’m just Kit—a simple guy, with a simple life, trying my best to heal my inner wounds and enjoy a peaceful life... I offered. Could we change the subject please? I asked, all wounded and puppy-dog innocent-like...

“Oh Kit, please forgive me—for a moment I was completely caught up in old times buddy...” Jack offered, as Mindy looked furtively back and forth between Jack and I, trying to understand my change in demeanor and my need to so suddenly change the subject.

“Oh—did I touch on a delicate subject?” Mindy asked in a way that came across as probing and not very compassionately... (Make a note to self—Mindy, while outwardly personable, seems to have a rather harsh underlying demeanor...)

“Well, let’s just say that Kit’s had some difficult times, as we all do from time to time.” Jack said. “So, anyhow, Kit, why don’t you tell Mindy about Germany?”

I took a breath, grateful for having hopefully gotten past the whole law-school deception thing, and did my best to look like I was shrugging off some dark past incident that had supposedly caused me to abandon my non-existent legal career...

Well, sure—I would enjoy that—what would you like to know about Germany Mindy?

OK—so we proceeded to have this extended conversation about Germany—no need to get all into that here—it’s long past time to get down to some serious fucking and butt-filling I think...

So after breakfast, Jack said he had some paperwork he’d like me to consult on, and would I mind leaving the two ladies to their own devices so that we could go into the office...

Well, if neither Candy nor Mindy minds, sure, I’d be happy to help Jack. I said... grateful for the fact that we were FINALLY going to get down to business—Mind altering, body enhancing business... or at least I’d finally find out that this was all bullshit and that Jack was going to reveal his real motives in all this..

“So what do you think of Mindy Kit? A real hot tamale’ huh?” Jack asked, once the door to the office was closed...

She’s easy on the eyes, I’ll say that much... In fact, I personally wouldn’t change her physical appearance at all if I had a chance to. Don’t get me wrong here—I like big, round silicone globes as much as the next guy, usually a LOT more than the next guy, but I get off just as powerfully with someone that’s got Mindy’s kind of a body also...

So if you were planning on growing melons like Candy’s onto Mindy, I’d opt for passing on that aspect...

But personally, I don’t see how the two of us could ever get along, what with her repressed emotions, deeply buried pain and rather obnoxiously arrogant occasional outbursts. I said, shooting straight from the hip, totally honest in my opinion.

“Jack laughs at this and says “well, yeah, I get where you’re coming from Dude. First of all, yes, big “GLOBES” are in the works, but you can relax on this one- for this particular demonstration, I need to do the physical things just so you can see for yourself how they work. One of the great things about the Pill Man, was he really taught me well, if I do say so myself, and I DO say so myself... Anyhow, with the right formulation, the pills can be permanent in their altering abilities, or they can be temporary. They can work instantaneously, (well as long as it takes pills to work into the bloodstream and reach their destined impact-zone), or they can be time-release.. So we’ll go with temporary, and instantaneously... OK?

And yes, she is a bit stuck-up-the-arse with a broom-stick some of the time, especially when she’s surrounded by men who might otherwise emanate a power over her. That’s why she’s the perfect candidate for the Pills Kit. You’ve met her, gotten a taste of some of her more obvious traits, and so when we slip one of these into her coffee, just wait old boy... just wait...” Jack said, as he held out his palm, revealing half a dozen gel-tabs for me to gaze upon.

So these are the infamous Pills from the Pill Man? I asked in my most skeptical tone.

“I know—you still don’t really believe all this do you Kit? Maybe part of you wonders if this whole episode this morning has been some huge charade right? Well, relax Kit—in less than a half hour you will be a believer.

See, this particular pill variety was created for the sole purpose of physical alteration. And this pill, well, it’s going to go to town on the mind—allowing the physical alterations to be accepted as reality. The great thing about them though, is you don’t need to use them one after the other—both at once is perfectly fine...”

So how do they work? I mean, what’s going to happen to her internally? I asked.

“First things first Kit. Let’s get back to the ladies, I’ll slip these into Mindy’s coffee, then the REAL fun begins... Later on, after you’ve had time to rest up from your exploration of the NEW Mindy, I’ll be happy to explain how it works... Fair enough?” Jack asked.

Uh, well ok—I guess—if these things do what you claim, I’m game.... I offered back. (FUCK YEAH I agreed- my readers are now WAY overdue for the fuckin sex okay?)

As we sat there, relaxing in front of roaring fire in Jack’s living room ( DAMN that’s a fuckin big fireplace—gotta be at least ten feet wide and five feet high!—good thing Jack only put a couple logs on—it ain’t exactly winter outside ya know?) I patiently waited to see some sign of the pills doing something.... Anything actually. Several minutes had past since Mindy had finished her coffee, and we were all just chatting away about this and that... and so far, nothing. Not a single indication that this was a real deal...

Just when I was getting tired of this little game being played out, and about to get up and call it a wash, I noticed Mindy shifting uncomfortably in her seat...

Not anything overt Mindy you, more of a squeamishness added to her by then routine shifting in her chair...

Not wanting to do anything that would make it obvious that I was looking for her to turn into a bimbo-slut, I just did my best to catch glimpses of her movement from time to time, and only when it seemed appropriate and natural would I actually look her way.

But sure enough, another minute passed, and now Mindy was clearly going through some very odd process—either she needed to pee and didn’t want to leave the room, or SOMETHING was happening to cause her to quiver and shake...

Then right before my eyes, Mindy slumped down in her chair, and essentially just jello-like slid down onto the floor. I couldn’t help but stare at this point... not say a word...

Candy seemed to not even notice, even though Mindy had been sitting directly across from her!

Jack, on the other hand, was beaming. Like, a triumphant husband who had just seen his wife give birth or something...

“OK—Mindy’s in process” He said—“Now the amazing begins...” And just as he said this, Candy seemed to realize something odd was going on in the room... “Oh—is Mindy going to be like Me Jack?” She asked, in a very cheery tone.

“You got it Babe—you’re going to have a new little sister to play with—isn’t that great?” Jack asked?

“Oh—goody—goody! I can’t wait—I hope she knows how to lick pussy—I love it when a girl knows how to lick pussy!” She exclaimed.

So like, this now finally seemed to just maybe really be happening...

I mean, either that, or these three were the worlds greatest fuckin actors and should be on Broadway or some shit...

That was when Mindy kind of rolled / flopped onto her back. And I looked down. And lost my breath...

Because the woman down on the floor in front of me was anything BUT Mindy...

Okay, so the general facial features were there, and the auburn hair as well.. and of course so were the clothes...

But where once was shoulder length straight hair, now lie wavy hair—still auburn, but now what had to be at least a couple feet in length!

And her face—well, other than the fact that her lips were like three times as thick as the Mindy I had met—all puffy and rounded, her face still appeared to be that of Mindy...

But her chest—well, how can a guy NOT notice a chest that goes from maybe a 32 b to what looked like 36 D, all in the matter of like no time at all...!

HOLY SHIT.....I said, in my most eloquent statement of the day.

“Wait Kit—you ain’t seen NOTHING yet..” Jack pronounced... “And just wait til you see how these particular pills also help her to become, let’s say, a bit more sensitive in certain bodily functions ....”

And sure enough, her tits grew right before my eyes, at least another three or four sizes up—perfectly round as well. (Good thing this young woman came here without a bra okay?)

And at the same time, her legs seemed to just grow—fucking LONGER... all of a sudden, I was sitting there, mouth agape, at a total loss for words, looking down at was now very much a different person than the one who moments before had been sitting politely on her chair.

The fuckin pills work. They really work.

COOL! BITCHIN! AWESOME! DUDE! NO WAY! YEAH, WAY!!!!!!!!!

Slowly Mindy began to stir, er, the NEW Mindy began to stir.

She going to freak out now when she comes to? I asked?

“Nope—like I said before—one of the pills was designed to alter her mind to accept her new body as though she had been this way all the while. Oh-and that same pill, well, let’s just say I made sure it included a few “take me I’m yours” herbs as well... Wouldn’t want to leave the repressed sexuality in THAT kind of a body would we?” Jack enquired.

As she came to, Mindy slowly looked around, trying to orient herself. When she realized where she was, she slowly lifted her head, and said “Owwwww.. what happened? How did I get down here?”

Jack quickly hopped over to her side, helped her up, and said “Are you ok Mindy? You look flush... we were all just sitting here talking, and the next thing we saw you just slide right out of the chair and onto the floor!”

“Really? My head hurts kinda, but I think I’m all right... I don’t feel sick or anything...”

DAMN. Didn’t she notice that she now stood as tall as Jack? Didn’t she feel DIFFERENT?

“Well, maybe you should go lie down in the guest bedroom for a while...” Jack suggested.

“And Kit, you’ve got some medical training—why don’t you go with her and see if she’s ok?”

Uh, sure- of course... I sputtered, as I rose to accompany Mindy to the bedroom.

“Down the hall on the left—third door in.” Jack said.

Gotcha. Here Mindy, let me help you—just to be sure you’re okay and don’t pass out again I said, as I placed my arm around her back, and held onto her side- pulling her now quite tall, and hot body to me as we walked.

“Thanks Kit- you sure are a sweet guy!” Mindy said, as we went.

When we got to the bedroom, I said—Here, why don’t you lie down and try to relax...

“Yeah—good idea..” She replied as she crawled up onto the bed on hands and knees, exposing a perfectly heart-shaped butt, and—DAMN- a soaking wet pussy in a thong now two sizes too small for this new body...

This, of course, caught me off guard. I couldn’t help but stare.... and elicit a moan...

(SHIT) Uh, rrrr—I think breakfast just caught up with me... I tried to say, hoping to cover my moan with anything half-way plausible...

“Huh?” Mindy asked, as she flopped onto her back, legs splayed outward, skirt hiked up around her waist...

Oh, uh, nothing... so how do you feel? I asked, as I walked to the side of the bed, looking down on this wet dream in the flesh.

“Well, my head hurts, but not too bad, but uh, well...”

What? What else?—It’s ok to tell me- I’m not a doctor but I have some medical training...

“Well, uh, my uh, vagina feels sore...” She said, becoming beet red with embarrassment. (Vagina? Not pussy? Not Cunt? Vagina? I guess the repressed life never allowed for the exploration of other select words to become part of her vocabulary... I wonder if I can help change that!)

Sore? Like bruised, I asked?

“Uh, well, no, not bruised... more like, well, this is a little embarrassing, but like I just had sex kind of...” Mindy said, as she looked up at me, with a very shame-faced look.

Hmmm—that’s odd... Anything else? Any tenderness in your arms or legs?

“Well, no, none... But my breasts feel a little sore too now.” And with that, Mindy proceeded to slowly run her hands along the outer edges of her now very large globes...

Slowly she ran her hands around them, in an ever-decreasing circle, apparently trying to feel exactly where they hurt.

But by the time she got up to the tops of them, her facial expression began to slowly change...

Just the ever so slight sign of lust began to appear. And by the time her hands were running down and around her nipples, which were now popping out and clearly outlining her blouse, Mindy was clearly no longer “testing for soreness”.

“Ooooohhhhhh” “Unnnnnnnnngggggh” She uttered as she played with her utters!

Mindy’s breathing got quite quick now, and her ministrations to her tits was blatantly erotic to say the least!

Her head tossed left and right, and she began squeezing her legs together at the crotch.

“Ohhhhhh Kit........ Ohhhhhhh....”

When she looked into my eyes once again, there was one thing on her face—pure lust.

“Ohhh Kit—I don’t know what’s come over me—I can’t seem to help myself though...”

“Ohhh God... Please forgive me Kit, but I need release.....” “Help me Kit, please... help me—I need to have sex Kit—right NOW! Ohhhhhhhhh.....” she said, writhing on the bed.

Mindy, try to calm down... get hold of yourself...OK? (Hey, I needed to go slow here, ya know? Like just this morning this “Kid” was espousing the realities of her preference for guys her own age, like older guys didn’t do it for her. So, if she really wanted it, and YES, it was OBVIOUS she really wanted it right then, she’d have to convince me in her own way.)

“Ohhhhhhhh Kit..... Please.... I need you... I need a man... You’re a man... Please.... Just take me Kit- take me and help me ok?”

Take you? Help you? Mindy, Please—I’m twice your age! My God—Hell- we only met just this morning.. (ah the pleasure of it all...)

“Oh God, Kit, I don’t care—I need you—I need a penis (Penis? PENIS? Give me another break okay? Like, I ain’t no lab device here okay? This Pill stuff better let there be a way for me to get her to start talking filthy slutty words if she wants me to fuck her!). Please Kit—just this once—I promise, I won’t tell anyone...”

Look, Mindy, if you REALLY need a man right now, and if you REALLY need release, you can’t expect me to just strip off my clothes, and jump on the bed with you and start having sex right away okay? I mean, sure, you’re pretty, and I am very attracted to you, but I’m sorry—it’s just not right okay?

“KIT- PLEASE—How can I make it Okay? I really need UNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH you...” she said, as her hips were now bouncing up and down, thrusting into the air, trying to pull some invisible cock up inside her... And she was full-on pulling on her nipples. I’m not talking lightly pulling here. I’m talking about stretch my titties as far as the ceiling kind of pulling.

“Kit—tell me- please—tell me what to do—anything—I’ll do anything—... uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh unggggggggghhhh... Please, just take me!”

Look, OK, I really want to help here—but you have to follow my instructions okay? This is something I take very seriously Mindy, and if you don’t follow my instructions EXACTLY, then I’m outta here faster than you can say OhMyGod... Okay?

“Yes! YES! Ohhhhhhhhhh... Unggggggggggggggh Kit.... anything—just tell me already....”

FINALLY—the moment I’d been hoping for since I first started fantasizing after leaving this house the other night!

Good—here’s the deal Mindy—Pay attention....

Doing her best to pay attention, Mindy kept looking up at me, but kept having to toss her head side to side as the intensity of her need grew each second that passed.

FIRST—It’s not a vagina—its a PUSSY, or it’s a CUNT- Can you say PUSSY Mindy?

“Unnnnnnnnn..... pussy... Ohhhhhh Gooddddddddddd...... Pussssssssssssssyyyyy CUNT..... PUsssyyyyyyyyCuntttttttttt ooooohhhhhhh nnnnnnn”

Good—NEXT—It’s not a penis, it’s a COCK. Can you say COCK Mindy?

“Urrggggggghhhhhh Co.. nnnnnnnnnnngggggghhhh Cock.... COCK.. OHhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh..... ”

GOOD—NEXT—I don’t “Take” anyone—I FUCK them, I ram my COCK into them, I plow my seed up inside them... but I don’t TAKE them....... Got it?

“UNnnnnnnn... Ohhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh. Unnnnnnnngrrrhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmfffffff...Fuck..... unggggggggghhh... cock.......... rrrggghhhhhh seed..... AAAAhhhhhhhhhh.....”

Good- Now here’s the most important of all Mindy—Forget this one and you won’t feel my COCK plowing into your CUNT... (with each emphasized word out of my mouth, Mindy Groaned louder... )

I don’t do missionary—I can FUCK your CUNT from the rear, or take you with your legs up against your chest, or any number of other ways. I can even sink my cock deep into your BUTTHOLE if I want to, but I will NOT do missionary....

“OOhhhhhhhh Kitttttt....... fuck meeeeeeeeee just fukkkkkkk mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee......”

With that, I was, of course, now fully stroking my cock in all it’s glory, but it was still dry, not my idea of a great stroke...

So I got up onto the bed, and told her to lift her legs to her chest, which she immediately did...

Now hold your knees and keep your legs just like that Mindy. That’s it... such a good girl... I then proceeded to run my hands up along her legs, starting at the calves, on the inside, working my way up to her knees, then back down.

“Oooooooooooo...” moaned a now totally in-heat needy woman.

I worked my fingers, ever so lightly along the lines of her legs, enjoying the silky smooth skin, the shape, the length of them. And when I got to her inner thighs, just barely ran them along the folds where the leg meets torso.

“oooohhhhhhhh Kiiiiiiiiitttttttt.......”

Next I slid them ever so softly down, and had them meet just below her butt hole, then brought them down, and around her cheeks.

“Oh god... Ohh goddddd.....”

I pulled her cheeks apart a bit, enjoying the changes to the shape of her anal passage. And by now, could barely stand to wait any longer, so I brought my left hand up to her pussy, now oozing juice rather nicely, and slowly rubbed in a circular motion, first around the outside of her labia, and eventually coming into the inner folds, wetting my fingers as a result.

“Unnnnnnnhhhhhh... AAAAAAhhhhhhhhh...”

Briefly dipping a couple fingers inside, enough to coat them properly, I then pulled my hand away and proceeded to wet down my cock- I like doing this, as it gives me the sensations of being inside a cunt without actually being in one—sort of a teaser...

I repeated this wetting and applying a few times til my cock was well lubed, then knee-crawled up until my knees were nearly making contact with her cheeks.

Then slowly pressed the tip of my cock up along her lips, and began to press the head in, just enough to cause her lips to widen in acceptance, but not enough to actually penetrate just yet.

“Ahhhhh... yes..... yes....... fuck me Kittt....... fuck meeeee...”

But I didn’t oblige her—I just kept pressing and releasing, pressing and releasing, enjoying the feelings—the intense heat caressing the underside of my cock-head, the moisture between us forming stringy lengths of juice to make a wetness connection between cunt and cock...

And NOW I was ready—really truly ready to do the nasty—pop the hole, punch the ticket!

So with one, slow, smooth motion, I pressed in and down, allowing my cock to sink right on down into the hottest, moistest, and yet so tightest pussy I had ever sunk my meat into!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” screamed Mindy, as she pushed her pelvis up to meet me half-way.

When I bottomed out (not overly huge, but a good enough length to reach past the G spot on my up-thrusts ya know?) I just stopped ever so briefly, to really savor what was happening. the hairs at the base of my cock were now mingled with the few hairs shaped in a V pattern above Mindy’s clit.

And without further ado, I then proceeded to pull back til just the head was inside her, and immediately sunk right back down to the hilt.

FUCK—this was powerful. I mean, yea, I’d been fortunate enough in my marriage to have felt REALLY GOOD PUSSY envelop my cock before, many times when you stretch the span of our entire marriage (though as you know, not often enough for my personal needs), but DAMN—this was like nothing I had ever felt in my entire adult sexual life.

With Mindy’s legs pulled up to her chest, I had complete, clear access to push right up in there—I mean like that extra little bit of depth that you can’t get in a missionary position (well at least I can’t in that position, but I sure as hell can in THIS position!)

Each time I thrust fully down, my balls would come in contact with Mindy’s butt—well, not really her butt—I don’t have huge dangling balls like some guys- mine are more like big ole round globes that were slapping up against that space between cunt and butt-hole ya know?

And of course, with Mindy juicing as much as she was, some of that juice was now beginning to coat the front of my balls and it felt fuckin great!

“AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she cried out, with each thrust inward.

I held her hips then, and commenced with what I like to refer to as the “twist and shout”. See, the twist and shout as I call it, involves my thrusting in, twisting my hips a bit, then pulling out, eliciting a shout of pleasure from my partner.

Well, apparently Mindy liked this very much, because my first twisting thrust resulted in a top of the lungs, earth shattering “OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSS......... " from her.

So I took this to mean she would like more, and humbly complied, because I am not one to want to disappoint a woman who is so enthusiastic about expressing herself.

Over and over I did the twist and shout, each time to a similar result, albeit a slightly different wording in the response!

Twist and pull... “AAAAhhhhhhhhh FUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK...”

Thrust, Twist and pull...

“UNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG AAAAAAAAHHHHH....”

Thrust, Twist and pull...

“FUCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE.........”

Thrust, Twist and pull....”

“MMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFF MMMMFFFFFFFFFF”

And so forth.

Well, never one to get stuck in a routine, I then moved on to the Thrust and Rub.

This is where I press my butt down, which results in my cock angling up a bit, so when next I thrust in, my cock-head directly assaults the G spot. The important thing here though is to pause a bit longer after each rub. Give the woman a chance to really feel the sensations and have them sink into her brain.

Needless to say, again, that in my experience, and today was no exception; my partner appreciates this technique and lets me know so.

Thrust and Rub... “FUK FUK FUK FUK FUK”

Thrust and Rub...

“FUKING BASTARD, FUCK MEEEEEE”

Thrust and Rub...

“Yesssss FUCK ME HARD YOU FUCK...”

Thrust and Rub

“Come on.. YES. FUK MY CUNT YOU FUCKING FUCKER...”

And so it went til I was tired of entertaining HER, and ready to entertain ME!

I then stopped, pressed my chest against Mindy’s knees, forcing a bit of air out of her lungs as I did so, looked right into those fucking gorgeous eyes of hers, and thinking about the fact that I was fucking a woman half my age, said “NOW... TAKE... MY... COCK.... AND... FUCKING... PUMP... IT... WITH... YOUR... FUCKING... TIGHT..... YOUNG... CUNT... YOU... FUCKING... SLUT.........

With each word, I would RAM my cock down into Mindy’s hole, no twisting, no rubbing, just downright FUCKING....

And because of this position, each pounding thrust caused her to basically just GRUNT out a little air and an UNGGGHHH...

RAM

UNGGGHHHH...

RAM

UNGGGHHHH...

RAM

UNGGGHHHH...

RAM

UNGGGHHHH...

And it was good........ as good as I had ever gotten, without a fucking doubt.

And, oh, yes, did I mention yet that I was now a BELIEVER? Like where’s that fuckin PILL MAN? SIGN MY ASS UP, kind of a believer?

Well, if I hadn’t, I am telling you now. I am a believer! Hallelujah! AMEN!

And I was ready to take this to conclusion, because my ability to keep it going and my desire to have it last forever just aint what it used to be twenty years ago ya know? But FUCK IT... When a man’s gonna blow his wad, I say FUCK IT—blow the wad!

So I took a deep breath then rapid fire pounded into this little filly, that’s what I did, yes sir, as sure as the sun comes up on the morning, and sets each night, I rapid fire fucked her the whole time staring into her eyes, all the while, her moaning and cursing and grabbing the sheets in a death grip...

And sure as shit, that was all either of us needed. We both exploded in a torrent of cum and sweat and slimy juice, both her hips and mine quivering through the outpouring of spooge deep in her pussy-cavern-of-angelic-fuckmeat.

Slowly I pulled out of her, not wanting to lose the sensation of her sausage-casing cunt.

Spent, saturated with superb satisfaction, exhausted, I rolled over onto my back, and began the process of transitioning back to some semblance of life outside the walls of a fine pussy!

Every once in a while, as I lie there, Mindy would whimper, her hips would quiver, and she would then sigh.

Ah, now THAT was a fuck to remember!

What a week THIS has been… Apparently my decision to head back to LA was a wise one at THAT…