The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pink Chair

by Halcyon

mc/md/mf/ma

Prologue

Lindsay scrolled through the listing of sex toys. She had to admit she was a little intrigued.

Maybe it was the stress of law school. With all her classes and studying, she had no time for men (and frankly not much use for them either). Usually she managed to relieve her frustration with her trusty fingers, or every once in awhile with the small vibrator she kept hidden under her bed. But recently even the vibrator was unsatisfying. Half the time she couldn’t get herself off at all, and when she did manage to, it just felt... empty.

She knew she could get a man for a night if she really wanted to. Maybe she wasn’t the most gorgeous girl around, and maybe her chest was on the small side. But she kept her figure small, with curves in the right places, and even when she was busy she made sure her brown hair looked good. And she knew she was cute. Dress up right and head out to a bar near the law school, and she could be in bed with some guy within a few hours. But that was not her style, no matter how horny she got.

And then one day Megan had sent her a link to the Pink Toyz website, accompanied by a short note. “Hey Linds, I know u haven’t had a bf for awhile, so maybe u will find something!” Lindsay knew it was a joke, of course. She wrote back. “Haha, very funny. Haven’t seen you around for awhile, where you been?” But then she ended up browsing the site anyway.

There was so much more available than her little vibrator. All kinds of dildos, of course, but also crazy bondage items, and larger machines, some of which she wasn’t quite sure how they worked. Mostly not her thing, again. She did end up looking through the vibrator listings, wondering if something different might feel good.

Her business law essay called to her from across the room. She sighed, and was about to close the browser window; then she noticed an ad at the bottom of the screen for something they called the “Pink Chair”. The main thing that attracted her attention was the notice “Free!”

She clicked on it, and started reading. The picture looked like just a fancy desk chair, but with a few extra parts added on. And it was pink, of course. The description said some of the usual things, “mind blowing pleasure” and so forth. But the price said “free for twelve weeks”, after which they would take it back if the customer didn’t want to pay. Lindsay noticed it never quite got around to saying what the actual price after the twelve weeks was, but trying out something free would be nice, especially with how much she was paying for classes.

Without quite realizing it, she ordered it.

* * *

Week One

It showed up at Lindsay’s apartment discreetly. Just a plain unlabeled box on her doorstep. It was pretty big. Well, she supposed it was about chair-sized.

She brought it inside, but left it alone. She needed to study for the upcoming administrative law exam. But as afternoon turned into evening and then into night, she realized that any more studying and outlining that day wouldn’t get her anywhere. She glanced up from her computer and looked at the box sitting on her floor. How silly had she been to order this thing? Free or not.

But there was a slightly warm feeling between her legs as she thought about it.

Finally she opened the plain box.

Inside, cushioned with those styrofoam peanut things, was another box, bright pink. A pink ribbon was wrapped around it, tied in a bow. It was too heavy to lift out of the outer box easily, so she ended up tearing the outer packaging before getting the pink box out and onto the apartment floor.

She pulled on the pink ribbon, untying the bow, and let the ribbon fall to the floor. Sliding her fingers into the seams of the box made it open easily.

Sure enough, there was the chair. Pink as well, and made of something that looked like leather but probably wasn’t. Aside from the color, it would fit in fine at her desk. Compared to her current desk chair, it just had a slightly thicker seat than normal, a thick curved bar attached to the side of the back, and a bulge in the seat where her legs could wrap around, which she assumed was the “interesting” part. Lindsay wondered if this was nothing more than a vibrator installed onto a chair; she could have accomplished much the same thing with duct tape.

She slid the chair out of its pink box, and after a moment of hesitation, slid it over to her desk, pushing her old chair out of the way in the process. She bit her lip and continued just looking at it. Any arousal she had felt at the thought of the new toy had disappeared due to the weirdness of the whole thing, and perhaps some nervousness as well. To avoid looking at the chair any more, she went back over to the packaging and looked around for anything else. There was a small instruction sheet, illustrated with drawings like build-it-yourself furniture, though the drawing of the little person was rather more anatomically-correct than she’d seen before. It didn’t give much detail about the chair itself though.

Lindsay looked under the chair as shown in the instructions, found the power cable, then plugged it in. There was a small humming noise as the chair turned on.

“Well, I guess I might as well try it,” she said to herself. The instructions had been rather clear that she needed to be naked, so, feeling a little silly, she pulled her aqua-colored tank top off, followed by her plain white bra. Finally she slipped out of her jeans and panties. Still wearing fuzzy ankle socks, she took a deep breath and sat down in the chair. Her legs slightly straddled the small bulge in the seat, and the armrests were a bit too low so she ended up slouching. It wasn’t perfectly comfortable, but it wasn’t bad, she supposed. Remembering the instruction sheet, she found a small panel on the right-hand armrest and flipped it up, revealing a screen about the size of her smartphone.

The screen buzzed to life. It read “Welcome! Please confirm you are LINDSAY.” An obvious “ok” button was at the bottom of the screen. Lindsay felt weirded out again seeing that it knew her already, but she hit the “ok” button.

“Thank you. Calibrating seat....” the screen said.

The chair buzzed around her, and she felt it move. The back moved down slightly, the armrests up, and the seat outward. Now the chair was much more comfortable, as if it had been built to her exact size.

“Seat calibrated. Press here to start.” Lindsay bit her lip nervously again, and pressed the button.

Suddenly, a cord flipped out of the side of each armrest and attached itself to the other side, restraining her wrists. “Hey!” she said aloud. She tried to move her arms but they were stuck. As she stared at her wrists in shock, two more restraints flipped out of the seat and wrapped themselves around her thighs.

As she struggled against the restraints, the large curved bar that had been on the other side of the seat’s back flipped around, fitting perfectly against her breasts and covering them from sight. A similar bar swung up from underneath, covering the area between her legs. There was a click as the bars locked themselves in position, restraining Lindsay further. Lindsay also heard clicks from the floor, and realized as she pushed with her feet that the chair would no longer roll anywhere and was stuck in position.

Why had she left her cell phone across the room? What if this thing didn’t let her go? She thought about yelling for help.

“Start-up sequence complete. Beginning program,” the screen blinked at her a few times, then it went black.

She felt something brush against her nipples, concealed beneath the chair’s machinery, as if someone unseen had lightly touched them with his fingers. At first she thought she had imagined it, but then it happened again. She could feel her nipples stiffen.

Now the unseen fingers were stroking her nipples slowly, running around them in circles, now gently massaging her breasts. Lindsay had always had sensitive boobs, and the chair’s imaginary fingers were treating them just perfectly. She realized she had stopped struggling and was just sitting there breathing shallowly.

The bulge that her legs were straddling began to buzz softly, and she let out a short gasp. She spread her legs a little, almost instinctively. The restraints moved along with them. But when she tried to close them again, she found that the restraints wouldn’t let her. She tried spreading some more, and encountered no resistance, but it was a one-way thing. Now her legs were spread a good distance apart, and a new set of imaginary fingers were brushing against her pussy. Soon what felt like a tongue began to lick at her clit.

The combined touches against her most sensitive spots almost overwhelmed her. She sighed in pleasure, closed her eyes, and gave her body to the chair. This was exactly what she had wanted when she saw the chair on the Pink Toyz website.

The chair was urgently “grabbing” at her boobs now, and rubbing her clit. She felt something push at the entrance to her pussy, and found herself moaning as it pulled away, then returned. The fake penis pushed itself inside her and began thrusting rhythmically.

Her body rocked back and forth with each thrust, and each time she gasped. She had forgotten the restraints, forgotten her work, forgotten everything else. Pleasure was building up inside her, slowly, now quicker, now almost there.....

Lindsay came, hard. She bit herself to avoid waking the entire apartment building with her screams. At the very peak of her orgasm, a speaker somewhere on the chair sounded a bright chiming noise. “Program complete,” the screen said, though Lindsay scarcely noticed.

As she came down from her high, she found the arm and leg restraints had disappeared, and the bars that had clamped themselves around her were detached and could swing open easily. She stood up, a little unsteady, and checked the clock. It seemed like she had been in the chair for hours, but as it turned out, only twenty minutes had passed. Her legs still wobbling, she found her way into the bedroom, and collapsed onto her bed.

* * *

Lindsay awoke the next morning refreshed. She hadn’t slept that well in months. She got out of bed, still naked (save for her socks) and stretched. She took a long shower, letting the hot water wash down her body. There was no class until 1:00pm today, so she could take a leisurely morning.

After the shower, she left the bathroom to enter the main living area of her apartment, a towel wrapped around her body. The chair sat there at her desk. She figured she should probably wipe it down or something. Walking over to the chair, she took a look at it, then frowned and ran her hand along the seat. It seemed to have cleaned itself during the night. There was no sign that she had sat there the evening before, or that she had came all over it.

Lindsay shrugged. One less thing to worry about. She loved the chair already.

The rest of the day passed quickly. Class was fine, she spent time afterward studying with her friend Callie, and later the two of them met a couple other girls for drinks and dinner. The stress seemed to have evaporated from Lindsay’s body. She got home late (smiling at the chair as she walked in), and went to bed, getting another good night’s sleep.

The rest of the week passed much the same way. The chair had arrived on a Monday, and her “session” that night seemed to last her all week long. But by Friday evening, Lindsay realized she was feeling antsy. Worries about school had begun to sit in her mind again, and she found it hard to concentrate on anything. When Callie asked her if she wanted to go out bar-hopping, Lindsay brushed her off. “Just going to stay at home tonight,” she said. “Just tired, that’s all.” But she kept thinking about the chair, and about wanting to have another go.

So she found herself at home that Friday night, draining a glass of wine and stripping off her clothes from the day. Once naked, she sat in the chair eagerly, and flipped open the panel to reveal the screen.

“Welcome back LINDSAY,” read the words on the screen. She hit the start button, but this time, mindful of the restraints, she kept her arms off the armrests. It had turned out ok the first time, but it was still something she’d rather avoid.

The screen popped up a red error message. “Error: Please leave your arms on the armrests.”

She sighed, and relaxed her arms, letting them rest on the chair. She was expecting to have to hit a button on the screen again, but as soon as her arms were in place, the restraining cords lashed out and bound them tightly. This was followed as before by the cords around her legs, and the (wonderful) parts that covered her breasts and her sex.

Despite the momentary frustration with the restraints, Lindsay was ready. She closed her eyes and sighed as the ghost fingers again played with her nipples. Now that she had been through a session before, the sequence was no longer a surprise, but it felt just as good. Maybe it was slightly different this time: more attention paid to her clit, perhaps.

Whether it was the same or different, Lindsay didn’t care. The pleasure built up in her just as before as the chair’s fake fingers teased her, and its cock fucked her. Indeed, this was not really masturbating at all, she thought. It’s fucking me. “Fuck me,” she whispered aloud as the chair brought her to climax. “Fuck me fuck me fuck me....”

This orgasm was just as good as the first one, or better. As it washed over her body, she heard the chair sound a bright chime, same as the first time.

* * *

Week Five

It went on for another month.

Every few days, when Lindsay felt stress get to be too much, she made room in her evening schedule for some “chair time” as she had begun to think of it. And at first, it worked wonderfully. Each time, it would restrain her (for her own safety, she had decided.... and actually, as she had gotten used to it, she had begun to rather like it), bring her to orgasm, and sound its “program completed” chime.

But by the fifth week since the chair arrived, Lindsay had begun to feel impatient with the chair’s program. It was always the same, with a few small variations. And one Tuesday night, Lindsay was strapped into the chair, being fucked by it again, and while it was nice enough, it just wasn’t doing it for her. It wasn’t just that it was the same thing over and over; it was like the movements weren’t quite right. If the chair had been a person, she would have assumed he was unexcited, and just being perfunctory. (Obviously that couldn’t be the case, though; she figured she was just getting bored herself of the repetitive movements.)

Somehow, the chair seemed to pick up on her boredom. (That made it more observant than a few ex-boyfriends, she thought to herself.) The screen lit up again. “Cancel?” read the button. She sighed and touched it. The chair slowly wound down and detached itself from her body.

Having not really played with the screen at all, and with nothing else to do, she hit a small button at the corner. A “settings” menu came up. One option was “Intensity”, currently set to “normal”. She tried changing it, and while it would go down to “low”, the “high” option seemed to be disabled. She left it at “normal” for now. “Change program” was the next one. This was initially promising too, but again disappointed her, as only “Program V” was listed, with no other choices.

The final option was “Connect to Add-Ons”. This had three more options underneath: “Connect to A”, “Connect to O”, and “Connect to X”. Curious, she selected “A”. Another error screen popped up: “Error: Pink Chair Add-on A not found. Press here to cancel, or press here to order.”

Still curious, she pressed the “order” button.

“Thank you for ordering Pink Chair Add-on A, LINDSAY. It will arrive within two days.”

She blinked in surprise. That was it? Was the chair even connected to the Internet? And wouldn’t she have to pay? Or were “add-ons” (whatever those were) free too?

She went back to the menus, but found nothing else to change. Annoyed, she got out of the chair and went to bed. She tried using her own fingers to get herself off, but it was no good compared to her chair time. Eventually, still stressed and frustrated, she fell asleep.

* * *

It was waiting for her the next evening.

Lindsay had trouble paying attention in class that day. She hadn’t realized how much she had gotten used to relieving her stress with the chair, and now that she had been unable to, her body was awfully unhappy. She felt antsy and twitchy, and her attention kept wandering all throughout the lecture.

So she was happy that after getting back from class around dinner time, she saw there was a small box on her front doorstep. Same type of plain box as the original chair had arrived in. She still had no idea what it was, but she hoped it would help. She grabbed it and brought it inside.

Lindsay quickly opened the box. The same style pink box with a pink ribbon was packaged in it, and she tore off that as well. All “add-on A” looked like was a small lump of plastic and fake leather to match the chair. She frowned at it, and then looked at the instruction sheet that had been included. Apparently it installed on the back of the seat, right where she would be sitting when in the chair....

Oh, no, she thought. She suddenly knew exactly what the “A” meant in the name.

Lindsay had never tried anal sex, and had never wanted to. She dropped the “add-on” back into its box. No way was she going to install this.

She tried studying for a bit, but she didn’t even make it half an hour. She needed the chair. Maybe last night was a fluke, she decided, and it would work tonight. She stripped off her clothes from the day—black slacks, green blouse, and matching white panties and bra—and sat in her chair. Already she was feeling better. She hit the start button and closed her eyes.

Nothing happened.

Lindsay opened her eyes again and looked at the small screen on the armrest. “Error: Add-On A is not correctly installed. Please install correctly and press here to continue.”

She swore. She pressed at the screen a bit, trying to cancel whatever installation she had accidentally started, but nothing seemed to work. She stood up from the chair in annoyance.

Now what? There had to be a way to reset the thing. First she needed to eat though. So she pulled on some pajamas, grabbed some leftover Chinese food from the fridge, along with a glass of wine. Being stressed out while messing with the chair wouldn’t help. She gulped down the wine, then poured another glass. While she picked at some sweet-and-sour pork, she had pulled out the original instructions, and went looking through them for anything that might help. Unfortunately, the little drawings were about all that was included as instructions, and nothing seemed to mention the software part of it at all.

She wondered about trying to call for tech support or something. But the idea made her a bit nervous. Yes, people at the toy company already knew she had ordered the chair, but actually talking to someone about it was different.

She pushed her dinner away and stood up, a bit slowly after all the wine. (How many had she had, anyway?) She was drunk, frustrated, and horny. “Fine, you damn chair,” she finally said. She found the add-on, went to the chair and managed to snap it into place, despite some slightly uncoordinated fumbling. The chair emitted its chiming noise to let her know the add-on had been correctly installed, and Lindsay found herself getting wet just from the sound. She pulled her pajama pants down around her ankles and sat down, also lifting her shirt to expose her breasts to the machine.

“Calibrating add on,” the screen said. Lindsay felt it shift under her ass, until it fit so well that she couldn’t tell it was there at all.

The screen changed to say “Please select a program, LINDSAY.” There were two choices, “V,A” and “V+A”. Her old program “V” seemed to no longer be an option.

“Whatever,” she mumbled. She stabbed the first choice, “V,A”.

The chair quickly restrained her arms and legs, followed by her chest. Lindsay sighed and tried to relax.

The new program began the same way the old one had: slowly teasing her nipples, then gently massaging her boobs. Even if it was just her imagination (or intoxication), it already felt better than it had for at least a week or two; more like it had in the first weeks, as if it had gotten excited with her again. She let out a soft moan as the imaginary hands at her boobs were joined by an imaginary tongue on her clit.

Now her pussy was being penetrated, and she could tell a definite difference from the old program. While the original program, once it began fucking her, moved quickly up to a fast pace, it was now taking its time with slow, deliberate thrusts, each one timed with a brush and slight pull on her nipples. She could already feel her stress melting away.

The fake penis pulled itself out of her pussy, and she felt nothing for a moment. Then she felt pressure at her asshole. She winced, and tightened instinctively. But the pressure continued. The imaginary tongue between her legs sped up its movement, and despite herself she found her body relaxing from the added pleasure. The new fake penis took advantage and pushed its way further into her ass, but any pain from her rear was overwhelmed by the pleasure from everywhere else. Without fully realizing it, she began rocking back and forth, pushing the chair inside her even more.

The chair began thrusting its new cock back and forth in her ass now; not hard, but steadily and intensely. Another moan, much louder now, escaped from her mouth. Her asshole was being stretched to limits she didn’t know existed. While she could still feel a little pain, she actually found it enjoyable when combined with everything else the chair was doing to her. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all..... “Oh god,” she whispered.... it was almost there; the chair seemed to be keeping her just on the brink....

The cock in her ass thrust deep inside Lindsay’s body, hard, and drove her over the edge. Her body shook and spasmed, still impaled on the fake penis. This time, her scream of pleasure might indeed have woken up a neighbor or two. She barely heard the chair’s chime over the sounds from her own throat.