The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pink Sakura

By Vanderbilt and Retta

Part 2

The world was a blur to Rebecca. She had no idea what was happening around her, and she didn’t care. Everything felt so good. Her pussy gushed. Her mind felt so fuzzy and warm. Everything was so distant. She knew she was moaning and groping herself, but it was like she wasn’t in control. It was as if the only thing left in the entire universe was her own, personal pleasure.

“Yes, just like that,” she heard Scar say. She was supposed to have captured Scar, but that seemed like a different life. A less important life. She knew she was moaning again. Women were touching her – doing something to her. She couldn’t tell what it was, but their touches felt magnificent. They were binding her, but she could hardly tell where her body began or ended. All she knew was that the rough ropes were driving her higher into the realm of ecstasy.

There was a sharp pinch on her neck and the world came into focus. She could see around her, but more importantly, she could figure out who the blurred figure in front of her was. Scar was grinning right at her. “That’s good. I’ve neutralized a bit of the drug, but there should be enough in you to make sure you’re not able to use those pesky powers, Rebecca-chan.”

Rebecca blinked several times as she tried to regain focus. A blurred figure stood before her. She tried to look around, but felt a sharp pain in her scalp. Her hair had been braided with ropes that hung from the ceiling. She could hardly move without furthering that pain.

“Oh, you don’t need to move. You’re just a receptacle for pleasure now, Rebecca-chan.”

Rebecca took account of all her limbs. Her arms were bound so far behind her back that she could feel her hands between her shoulder blades. Her legs weren’t touching the ground, and they were forcibly spread apart as if she was doing the splits with her knees bent. Her back was arched uncomfortably, thrusting her breasts forward. She could feel them bound in ropes too. She could even feel weights attached to the silver ring on each of her nipples, tugging them straight down to the floor. It didn’t seem like a part of her had been spared. She cautiously tried to move her arms but felt a rope rub against her pussy as a knot tightened.

“In fact, I think moving isn’t the best of ideas.”

Her vision started to clear. Scar stood in front of her, a lecherous grin on her face. She played with a large piece of wood before flipping it over, revealing a full body mirror. Rebecca’s eyes widened as she saw how she was bound, and worse yet, it revealed a dojo full of hungry eyed women. The rope work looked amazing, and Rebecca was a bit ashamed that she was spending time marveling at it in her situation. The knots were subtle, and the paths from each knot somehow managed to be diamond-lattices.

“They’ve all been in this position before. No need to be shy, Rebecca-chan.”

She could just see at the edge of her sight two little bowls with smoke curling up from them. Rebecca watched as the smoke shifted and changed colors and shapes becoming blue and red serpents that slithered in the air around her. She became lightheaded, and a low moan escaped her lips.

“What do you see, Rebecca-chan? I’m always so curious to know what my victims inflict on themselves before the games have really even begun,” Scar said.

Rebecca looked up at the ropes ascending into the darkness above her. The darkness peeled back and she saw a burning sky above, the ropes flexed against her skin, pulsing with demonic life as she hung from a black demon tree. Her breath rasped as she moved her hips with wanton need. She could feel a silver collar around her neck, the delicate chain of submission to the demon rising into the sky as she swung. She shut her eyes and grit her teeth. Opened them again. The ropes hung above her and she saw Scar standing before her. Her heart thundered in her chest and she mewled, her relief mixing with the perverse pleasure of being so restrained by Scar. So utterly controlled.

“Oh? It looks like that one made you a little wet. You’re glistening.” Scar put a finger on Rebecca’s chin. “I’m not going to tell you what’s going to happen to you. You’ll just have to let your imagination guide you as far as that goes.” Scar tapped her foot twice.

Rebecca could hear someone moving toward her, but the bondage prevented her from seeing who they were. It wasn’t until they stepped in front of her that she realized it was two of the girls she had seen in the dojo earlier – they had both been in fetish geisha outfits. They carried a pot that they emptied onto their hands before giving a test demonstration of what was to come. They rubbed each others naked breasts, leaving a shiny substance behind – oil.

“You have such a sexy body, but you really have to treat it better,” the redhead geisha said as she started to rub oil onto one of Rebecca’s breasts.

“But don’t worry. Your skin will be as smooth and delicate as any of ours by the time we’re done,” the brunette geisha said as she rubbed oil on Rebecca’s other breast.

Rebecca closed her eyes as mewls pierced her lips. She tried to struggle and resist the pleasure. “No, stay away,” she said. The incense flirted with Rebecca’s nose and filled her head. Everything started to become hazy. She struggled to open her eyes and was shocked to see Zen and Seamstress had replaced the geisha.

Seamstress wore an elaborate masquerade ball gown with a mask to match. “We’ll dress you up and make you squirm as you serve us. I’ll keep you on a tight leash forever, and you’ll be happy between my thighs any time I please.”

Zen wore a tux that exposed her cleavage and was tight enough to show off her girlish curves. “Oh, it’ll be so fun to just let yourself go. You don’t have to pretend or anything. You just get to be a good girl and serve.”

They both laughed as they became more aggressive, tweaking and playing with Rebecca’s nipples. The oil ran down her body, seeping into her skin.

Rebecca shut her eyes and tried to focus. They weren’t here. She was dealing with a weird ninja group, not Seamstress. When she opened them back up, it was just the two naked geisha, but she couldn’t ignore Scar behind them, grinning.

“Poor Rebecca-chan. You look like you’ve seen a ghost. Relax a bit, enjoy the sensation. It only gets better.”

Rebecca heard a sound of somebody grunting and moaning softly, approaching her along the wooden floor. She could see a naked girl crawling in the reflection of the mirror. Her blonde hair was plastered with sweat against her forehead and her eyes vacant with submission. Tight rope work crossed her legs, not allowing her to stand and making her crawl like a worm. Her breasts were bound tightly and had fresh piercings.

“Do you like what I’ve done with her?” Scar said. “Can you imagine how good she must feel? Doesn’t it make you just a little jealous, Rebecca-chan?”

Rebecca stared at the girl. A cloud of incense parted in her mind, and she could finally put a name to the face. Jezebel. Scar had carried out her threat of punishment. Rebecca shook her head and moaned out loud as the geishas twisted and tugged on her nipples.

Her eyes popped open as she felt the fingers on her ass cheeks, parting them. She stared into the reflection, seeing Jezebel on her knees behind her. She felt the slick bead pressing against her between her ass cheeks. For a second, she tensed, and then Jezebel’s tongue teased her. Rebecca keened as she opened herself and surrendered to the sensations. First, one then another bead sank inside her. She stared as Jezebel’s reflection morphed, shiny liquid metal shimmered as The Night Nurse replaced her, slowly pushing more beads in her ass. She gasped and shuddered at the sensation of them twisting and turning inside. Rebecca whined and arched her back, desperately trying to remember what was real and what was not.

“Are your memories conquering you so quickly? I can take them away, if you would like,” Scar said, her voice oddly alluring.

Rebecca heard Seamstress laughing in her ear while Zen pulled hard on her nipples. She started to grunt and gasp in time to the darting pain and pleasure shooting up through her nipples. The black tentacles writhed and pulsated against her slick skin making her undulate in her bondage. The Night Nurse pushed, tugged, and twisted on the row of beads deep inside her ass. Rebecca’s cunt leaked its juices to splash onto the floor.

“Is memory alone enough to master you, Rebecca-chan?” Scar asked. “Are you enough of a slut to give into it?

Rebecca shut her eyes and bit her lip to hold back her own helpless moans. She tried to locate the darkness within herself, but it lay submerged out of reach as the insidious pleasure wrapped around her mind. She forced her eyes open.

“No. None of this is real. Hallucination,” Rebecca said, her voice rasping. The hallucinations faded, and she swung in the ropes before Scar.

Scar raised an eyebrow and a faint smile played around her lips, “How gratifying! I hoped I would have to take you in hand myself.”

The girls moved away from Rebecca, leaving her to their mistress. “What?” Rebecca asked. “What are you going to do?”

Scar reached into her hakama and pulled out a small box. She displayed the contents of it to Rebecca, grinning the entire time.

“Needles?”

“Acupuncture needles.” She stepped behind Rebecca and knelt down, her face just inches away from Rebecca’s soaked pussy. “Of course, it’s up to your imagination as to what happens next. Don’t worry though, it won’t hurt.”

The first needle went into the left side of Rebecca’s labia along with a burning sense of pleasure. She squirmed in her rope work, tightening the knot that spread her pussy lips. Another needle went in on the other side with an even stronger dose of pleasure.

Scar didn’t wait for Rebecca to recover. Needle after needle went in at seemingly random spots. Rebecca was howling and moaning as she saw the girls all looking at her, many of them licking their lips. They all seemed to know what was coming, but Rebecca couldn’t think straight enough to think even a minute ahead.

When the first needle poked her clit, Rebecca felt something inside her change. Her mind seemed to get further away as the sensation of her pussy replaced it. More needles on her labia, then another on her clit. Her mind was swept further away as the sensation of her cunt dominated her focus.

She realized with the last bit of her mind what was happening. She was starting to think with her pussy instead of her head, and each needle was making it stronger and stronger. When the last one entered, her mind shut down. Instead, she could only moan and drip, eager to be fucked until she orgasmed again and again.

“Do you feel my energy in your pussy-mind, Rebecca-chan? Yes, you can feel the power of my chakra opening your lotus petals, can’t you?”

Rebecca sobbed and writhed her hips, nothing more than a thing of hot, hungry need. She needed to be fucked, she wanted to be fucked.

“Tell me, Rebecca-chan, before I give your pussy-mind what it so desperately wants, who did you come with here tonight?”

The words came spilling from Rebecca’s mouth, “Officer Jessica Lesta, codename Daze, she’s a superheroine, works as a grunt for SIU, is outside in a black van.”

She answered Scar’s questions, the words gushing from her mouth. Code-names. Case details. Passwords. Sexual partners. Sexual secrets. The shameful, humiliating things that turned her on. The things she did to others that turned her on even more.

“And your real name, Rebecca-chan, who in the darkest corners of your mind are you really?”

“I am The Harbinger.”

“Ah! Very good! But no, not right now, and not unless I permit it. Now you are nothing more than a hot pussy that wants to be fucked, isn’t that right?”

Rebecca begged for it. Her voice echoed around the dojo.

Scar rose behind her an enormous black vibrator in hand, “Very well, slut, the time has come to let you experience the true extent of my power.” She plucked the needles from Rebecca’s slit and discarded them. “You will never be free after this, Rebecca-chan. You’re mine from now on.” She pressed the vibrator to Rebecca’s pussy-mind, and the world around her shifted.

Tentacles wrapped around every part of her body. They wriggled and clung to her with what felt like oil oozing off them. One played inside her ass, stirring her and exploring her. The tentacles squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples, but the biggest tentacle wasn’t nice enough to play. It slid into her pussy-mind and vibrated inside her. She screamed and gushed as it violated her, not letting a single part of her body go untouched.

The smell of incense burned her nose while her mind was being fucked inside and out. Her memories faded away to nothing. Her personality and individuality faded away into nothing. All she knew was pleasure. She spasmed as her pussy gushed and squeezed around the tentacle inside her. That was all she was good for, clinging to what gave her orgasms.

Her mind was flushed away as the tentacle took her to unimagined levels of bliss. Her juices mixed with the oils as they dripped onto the floor. Distantly, she looked down at the juices, thinking that her mind was among them, seeping between the cracks in the wood.

Nothing more than a thing of hot wet clay shaped by Scar’s words. She heard Scar’s voice, and it filled her up – it became her universe. She would think as Scar wished her to think, would behave as Scar wished her to behave, would fuck as Scar wished her to fuck. She would be obedient to Scar in all things.

And not just Scar—Scar’s voice opened an epiphany to her, the tentacles that fucked her and used her belonged not to Scar, but to Scar’s own mistress. The Kage.

The divine commandments seared themselves onto her spirit.

Obedience to Scar. Obedience to the Kage.

Her spirit flew in an ecstasy of submission and she seemed to watch herself from outside her own body as she convulsed and writhed in mindless orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, it ended and she hung in the ropes, molten and submissive, waiting for Scar to tell her what she should do next.

She felt Scar’s fingers lifting her chin and then the black vibrator pressed against her lips. She opened up her mouth and sucked her juices from it, cleaning it eagerly with her tongue. She gazed into Scar’s face and waited for her next words.

“You will serve me now, slut, and bear the mark of my chakra,” said Scar, she withdrew the vibrator from Rebecca’s mouth.

“Yes, Scar-sensei,” breathed Rebecca.

Scar placed her hand on Rebecca’s lower back. “Get used to this feeling. You’ll be experiencing it whenever it’s time to serve me.”

Pure energy jolted from Scar’s palm right onto Rebecca’s skin. It traveled up and down her spine, ending at her clit and her nipples with little jolts of pleasure. Rebecca moaned and balled her hands into fists.

“And now you have my mark where it belongs, you tramp,” Scar laughed and clipped Rebecca’s earrings back into place. “Tell your partner that it’s safe to come in.”

“Yes Scar-sensei.”

Scar patted Rebecca on the head. “Did you enjoy the show, my Kage-chan?”

Rebecca couldn’t see who Scar was talking too, but a calm voice replied, “You do give the best ones. I’m almost a bit jealous. Let’s see if you can deal with the next one on your own, too.”