The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: An attempted piracy becomes a battle between two mind-controllers.

* * *

The Pirate of Chrystal Bay

By: Dark Wynd

Part 2

I waited until she was close to the door. Then I opened it before she could knock.

I gave Gina a smile and a brief nod before stepping aside so she could enter.

Gina was fighting me on every level, but I was simply too strong for her. She held up the tranquilizer syringe I had had her get from the infirmary; then she plunged it into Morgan’s leg.

Morgan’s eyes popped open momentarily, but between the wine and the tranquilizer, she had no chance at all. Within moments she was unconscious.

I waited for several very nervous seconds until it was apparent that Morgan really was out for the count. I turned to Gina.

“How the hell did you get away from Morgan?” she asked, sounding genuinely curious. “I didn’t think it was possible.”

“I have my ways,” I said. “And now, sweetie, you need to strip.”

“Seriously?” she said. “Why? Shouldn’t you be busy escaping?”

“I am escaping,” I said, “and I need clothes.”

“Oh,” she said. “Good point. I’ll get you some.”

“No, you’ll give me yours,” I said. “I’ve spent all of today naked. I think I’m going to let you share the experience.”

“This isn’t necessary,” said Gina.

“It is for me,” I said, and I pushed my will into her brain.

It felt good to be using my ability again.

Gina wasn’t happy, but once again she was stripping at my command. Soon the blonde was bare-ass naked and handing me her clothes.

“Very good,” I said. “Now if you’ll excuse me for a moment, I have some more guests coming up.”

I dressed in Gina’s clothing. A minute later, five male crew members stood in front of me. They struggled against my control, but without Morgan to block me, they had no chance.

“All right, gentlemen,” I said. “First off, I need you to strip Morgan. Do it now.”

They went rigid trying to resist, but they never had a chance. Morgan was naked inside of a minute.

“Good,” I said. “Now, put those cuffs on her wrists and lock them behind her back.”

That wouldn’t stop her, of course, but it would give her a taste of the embarrassment of being shackled and helpless.

Once she was cuffed, I had them sit her up with her back against the chair.

I nodded in satisfaction. “Perfect,” I said. “Now, just one more thing. I want all of you to stand around her and take out your cocks. Do that now.”

They stood in a semi-circle around her unconscious form.

“Now,” I said, “all five of you are to masturbate until you come. When you come, you’re to shoot your loads on her face.”

“Corine!” said Gina. “That’s not necessary!”

I turned on Gina. “Do not tell me what is and isn’t necessary, Gina. That’s really not a good idea. In fact, let’s you and I make a quick trip to the dungeon, shall we?”

“The dungeon?” said Gina.

“Yes, the dungeon,” I said. “Let’s go.”

* * *

We made our way to the dungeon and entered. Once inside, I turned to Gina.

“Very good, my little naked Gina,” I said. “Now go to the stock and place your neck in the slot.”

A short time later, it was nearly done. Gina was naked and locked in the stock. Leaving her assistant locked naked in a stock was going to my goodbye gift to Morgan. It needed one more touch, though. I scanned the wall until I found what I was looking for.

“Oh, come on!” said Gina. “You don’t need to do this!”

“Now, Gina,” I said, smiling as I pressed the thick lubed butt plug against her tight pucker, “you really should relax. You don’t want to get all sore back there, do you?”

Gina moaned as the butt plug slowly entered her ass. I worked it in inch-by-inch, making sure the entire length was securely lodged in her cute rounded bottom by the time I was done. Then I walked around to the front of the stock.

I grinned. Gina appeared to be feeling a bit breathless.

“One thing I need to know, Gina,” I said. “How do I get this collar and these ankle cuffs off?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “There might be keys somewhere, but I’ve never seen them. Morgan just unlocks them with her mind.”

“Great,” I said. “Just great. All right...whatever. Now, we’re almost done here. Just two more things.”

Gina wriggled, no doubt feeling the effect of the butt plug filling her tight back door. “Fine,” she said. “What’s the first thing?”

I pushed the ball gag into her very surprised mouth. Then I tied the leather tongs behind her head to secure the gag in place.

“First things first,” I said.

I scanned the wall again until I found what I needed. I took it off the wall, then turned and grinned at Gina.

“Number one is this,” I said, holding up the object for full effect.

Her eyes widened. It was the paddle.

“Mmmmmpppphhhhh!” said Gina.

“Yeah, it’s my turn, wench,” I said. “Let’s redden that cute ass of yours, shall we?”

“Mmmmppphhhh!” said Gina.

“Yes, I know,” I said. I then proceeded to paddle her ass silly. I slapped her ass with that paddle for a full minute without stopping. Her firm cheeks were a bright cherry red by the time I finished.

I left the paddle on her back, then circled around to the front of the stock. I patted her cheek, which was red from anger and embarrassment.

“Mmmmmpppphhhhh!” she said.

“Temper temper, cutie,” I said. “You should save your energy for the grand finale.”

At that moment, the door opened up and the five crew members that had dumped their loads on Morgan’s face filed into the dungeon.

“Mmmmmppppphhhhh!” said Gina.

“I know,” I said. Then I turned to the five male crew members. “All right, gentlemen,” I said. “You are going to step up one-by-one and slide your dicks into this adorable blonde’s mouth. You will stay like that until your come is in her belly.”

I pushed my will into their minds.

I turned back to Gina and removed the ball gag. “Gina, you are going to blow all five guys. When they come in your mouth, you’ll swallow it all.” I pushed my will into her brain as well.

Gina glared at me, her fury evident. “Corine, you’re making a big mistake. Morgan won’t let you do this.”

I smiled. “Morgan’s going to be too busy washing her face, I suspect. Once I’m on my boat, I’ll be too fast and too far away for her to catch. Enjoy your dinner, cutie. And think of me tonight when you’re sitting on a pillow because of your fiery ass.”

“Corine, stop!” said Gina. “Don’t do this! Morgan will mmmmppphhhhh...!”

I chuckled as the last of Gina’s comment got muffled by the first cock sliding into her mouth. The sound of Gina’s slurps and licks followed me out the dungeon door.

* * *

It was time for me to leave this ship. But first things first. It was time to cause enough chaos to cover my escape.

To that end, I had everybody who wasn’t Morgan, Gina or the five gentlemen being serviced by Gina’s mouth start touching themselves. The guest list was almost entirely female and that made for a sudden sea of feminine gasps and moans as some two dozen women started sliding their fingers into their panties and helplessly working their clits. Heh.

I stepped over a blonde and a brunette leaning against each other, mewling as their brightly-painted fingernails pushed into their slick pussies. Then I made my way toward the back of the yacht.

It was late—after midnight—but the yacht was well-lit. There was a big moon out as well. I could see my speedboat being towed behind the ship. I made my way in that direction.

The yacht wasn’t moving fast, but there was a small wake behind the ship. Getting to my boat would likely be easier if we weren’t moving. I was going to need the pilot of the ship to stop our forward movement.

Then I remembered that he was busy getting sucked off by Gina in the dungeon.

I sighed. First order of business was to find him and send him off to the pilot’s cabin to stop the ship, so I began scanning with my mind to locate him. Except...

...I couldn’t find him. Or anybody for that matter. What the hell?

Then my eyes widened as I realized the significance of that. I turned and dashed in the direction of my boat. But I wasn’t even close.

Morgan stepped in front of me. She was wearing a robe and looked pissed. She glared at me and held up the wrist cuffs that I had locked her in not too long ago.

“You seemed to have misplaced these,” she said. Then they took off like a shot and landed on my wrists.

* * *

I was back in the dungeon again. This time, however, I was secured in the big “X”, with my wrists and ankles secured.

“Better view than being in the stock,” I said, indicating the mirror in front of me. “No butt plug this time?”

“Nope,” said Gina. “That would be counter-productive at the moment.”

I shook my head. “How the hell did you wake up anyway, Morgan? You were out.”

Morgan glanced at me. “Adrenaline shot,” she said. “The first crew member that finished with Gina’s mouth came straight to my room and woke me up. The whole thing was clever on your part, but ultimately a mistake.”

I shrugged. “Not a mistake from my point-of-view.”

Morgan looked me over, then turned to Gina. “What did the pilot say?”

“He said we should arrive in Darkview in a few hours,” said Gina.

Morgan nodded. “Fine,” she said.

“Darkview?” I said.

“Yes,” said Morgan. “I’ve decided to make some money from you. Now shush. I’ve got work to do.”

Morgan reached out and placed a hand on the side of my face. Then she closed her eyes.

I immediately increased my mental shields to full strength, pouring everything I had into my defenses. Strangely enough, though, it wasn’t my mind she appeared to be after. She was accessing parts of my brain that had nothing to do with my mind. Still, it was a horribly helpless sensation, feeling her move about at will inside my head.

She continued in that vein for a while. There was complete silence in the dungeon as she did whatever it was she was doing. Her touch inside was feathery, yet firm.

Finally I felt the touch of her mind withdraw from mine. She stepped back and nodded to Gina.

“All right,” said Morgan. “That’s done. Let’s get some sleep.”

Morgan turned and left the dungeon. Gina looked at me.

“You’re going to experience some changes,” she said. “You can’t stop it. I left you facing the mirror so you can watch it happen. Have a good night.”

I offered a casual shrug. At least as casual a shrug as one can offer when secured against an “X” rack.

Gina smiled. Then she turned and left.

* * *

I watched the mirror—to simply pass the time, if nothing else—but everything seemed fine. It wasn’t until an hour passed that I realized something was different, but it wasn’t anything I was looking at.

It was sensations. More specifically, it was my clit. My hips were wriggling side-to-side because some low-grade heat was developing between my legs.

I rolled my eyes. Cute. Morgan thought she was going to get to me by making me a little horny.

Whatever. I’d dealt with worse.

I studied my reflection some more to take my mind off my pussy. I didn’t look bad, despite being locked in a stock all afternoon. In fact, I looked surprising healthy.

Wait a minute. I looked too healthy. And I finally realized why.

My boobs were a good cup size larger than when I had gotten secured to this rack.

Sonuvabitch. This was not happening! That wench Morgan did not have the right to mess with my body!

I wriggled and writhed, and sure enough, my boobs jiggled and swayed more freely than they should have. And while that confirmed my suspicions about my boob growth, it also brought my attention to something else. Namely the fact that my nipples were more sensitive than they should have been.

Great. Just great. How the hell was Morgan able to do these things? Her power was crazy off-the-scale.

Now that I knew what I was looking at, my boob growth was easy to see. I wasn’t normally very well endowed, but now I had cleavage and my now thick, sensitive nipples were rock hard.

I rolled my eyes. “Childish!” I said out loud, although there was no one to hear me.

* * *

An hour later, I realized I might have more problems than I thought.

I was pretty sure my tits had grown some more. I was starting to feel the weight of them. My nipples had definitely increased in sensitivity...increased, in fact, to the point of distraction. But there was more to my condition than that.

Admittedly, the changes were starting to make me a tad bit nervous, which made my lips dry. I licked my lips to moisten them and gasped. My lips were growing sensitive as well as my nipples and clit. In fact, in some ways my lips were even more sensitive. The lightest touch of my tongue was making my belly muscles jump.

And I had to admit to myself that perhaps the constant heat in my pussy was starting to get to me. If I’d had a free hand, in fact, I very possibly would have taken care of myself right then and there.

I wriggled my hips in frustration. This was going to be a long night.

* * *

It was an hour—maybe two—later and I was a wet mess.

There was no longer any denying it. I was changing all over. My boobs were now even bigger and heavier than before. No bra I owned would even come close to containing these melons. My nipples ached from being rigid for so long. If somebody had walked up and pinched them, I would have cried out in pain and then orgasmed all over the place. The slightest movement caused them to jiggle and sway gently side-to-side, and even that slight motion sent hot pulses through me.

My lips proved to be more than just sensitive. They were swelling as well. Slowly but surely, my lips were turning into thick, sensuous pillows. A single lick was enough to make me shudder in need. If someone were to spoon-feed me, I’d turn into jello.

And to add insult to injury, my hips and waist were changing too. I was a thin girl, but I was prepared to swear my waist was cinching in. I still might have missed it, except my hips were widening as well. Just a little, but I could tell.

The most obvious change, however, wasn’t visible. It was my heat. There was a slow burn just inside my pussy. Every time I licked my lips and shifted in a way that made my boobs and sensitive nipples jiggle, my pussy pulsed as well. Nothing I did lessened that heat in the slightest.

Even trying to breathe normally was truly a challenge.

* * *

Two hours later, I was ready to cry, scream, meow...whatever it would take to orgasm.

I had never been this hot in my entire life. Not that twenty-six was that old, but still, I was aroused in places I hadn’t known I could be aroused in. My entire body was an erogenous zone. Every inch of skin, every hair follicle on my head.

Gina had been right. The changes kept coming and I couldn’t stop them. It wasn’t just my boobs and my lips, though they were still changing. It was everything.

I gazed at the wall mirror in front of me. It told the story.

My tits were still swelling, but that growth had slowed. It had likely only slowed, however, to make sure my boobs stayed in proportion to my body. I had no idea what size my tits were now, but a cup estimate of at least a D certainly seemed reasonable, although double-D seemed more likely. There was an erotic weight to my melons and they were ridiculously firm. They jiggled with the slightest motion and the sensations from my perpetually hard nipples made me gasp.

My lips were thick, bee-stung pillows and there could be no doubt what they were for. The sensations from my lips were even more intense than those from my nipples. My lips ached to suck, to wrap around a finger, a cock, anything.

My waist had cinched in a good two inches, but the contrast provided by my now rounder, wider hips gave me erotic curves that took even my breath away. I could feel my ass pressing against the rack and I suddenly realized that I had a rounder, fuller ass as well. And that drove home another change...the fact that my tight rear entrance was now an erogenous zone as well. In fact, it was quite possibly my most intense erogenous zone of all. I actually yearned for the butt plug.

And my pussy...my pussy was completely smooth. Not a single hair disturbed that landscape. But my clit was fat and sensitive now and the slightest pressure sent tendrils of heat through my belly. The tiniest vibration down there made me shudder.

Trying to concentrate was difficult. Nearly impossible. But more details slowly filtered in.

My hair had been sandy blonde when I first stepped on this yacht. Now, however, it was raven-black and long, down to my hips. And with my darker hair, my skin tone had changed as well. I now had a full, even tan. No wonder I looked so healthy.

My knees...my shoulders...even my feet appeared erotically shaped. I was built for pleasure now. My belly was taut, my fingers slim and feminine. Even my fingernails were longer and girly.

And through it all, the central focus of my being was the heat in my pussy.

* * *

My breathing was ragged when Morgan walked in two hours later. Gina followed right behind her. She looked much better rested than me.

“Wow, Corine, look at you,” said Gina. “We weren’t sure how you were going to come out, but it looks like it was silly to worry. You’ll do fine.”

I didn’t trust myself to answer.

The restraints holding my wrists and ankles to the giant “X” suddenly popped open. Although I still had steel shackles on my wrists and ankles—not to mention the steel collar locked on my neck—I was able to step away from the rack. I had to move carefully, though, due to my stiff joints.

Gina chuckled. “All right, sweetie, listen up,” she said. “There’s just a couple things left to do. You should like the next step. You get to come.”

My heart pounded.

Gina walked along the wall, selecting a few items. Then she came back to me. “Open your mouth, sweetie,” she said.

I looked at her and resolutely kept my mouth shut.

Gina sighed. “Fine,” she said. Then she reached out and pinched my bare, rigid nipple.

My mouth opened as I squealed in heat, pain and indignity. As soon as I opened my mouth, Gina popped a cock-shaped pacifier into my mouth. My mouth closed around the pacifier instinctively. I reached up to pull the pacifier free and suddenly found myself bent over, ass high the air. I was unable to move my hands or arms.

Gina reached down and secured the pacifier behind my head to make sure it stayed stuck in my mouth. The crazy hot sensations of something thick in my mouth made me dizzy.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Gina lubed the same butt plug she had used on me last time. Then she stepped behind me. I felt her lay a hand on my rounded ass.

“You better relax, sweetie,” she said. “You know what’s coming.”

“Mmmmmpppppphhhhh!” I said, again reduced to muffled squeals and protests.

It didn’t matter how much I protested, though. In the end, I still ended up with Morgan’s girl pressing that thick butt plug into my tight-packed ass. The sensations drove me wild with heat and need.

Gina actually giggled at my heated wriggles and visible frustration.

“You poor thing,” she said. “Anyway, here’s the situation. You’ve been erotically optimized. Morgan more-or-less re-specced parts of you at the genetic level. By “re-spec”, I mean those really are your boobs and hips and lips and ass and hair color. They’re not magical enhancements or anything like that. She went into your DNA and changed strands and whatever else it is she does when she does stuff like this. It’s all yours now and can’t “wear off”. And that goes for all that arousal you’re getting from your various body parts right now.”

Still bent over, I looked up at Gina incredulously.

“Yes,” said Gina, looking down at me significantly, “Morgan actually can do that. She usually doesn’t—she does try to not interfere with the natural order of things—but she decided to make an exception in your case.”

“Mmmmmppphhhh!” I said, lips still wrapped around the cock-shaped pacifier in my mouth.

“Now, to tie it all together, we’re going to give you your first orgasm with your essentially new body,” continued Gina, “and much the same way you always remember where you were the first time you had an orgasm, your body is going to remember this coming orgasm as its first. This is going to hardwire your body to coming no matter what part of you is filled with cock.”

My legs trembled. I needed to come so bad. My hips wriggled in heated need. I was so wet. But I couldn’t let this happen to me.

Gina stepped in front of me. She was naked, with a double-sided dildo strapped on. She patted my cheek. “It’s also going to knock you for a loop,” she said, “and you’ll be out of for a little while. This will give Morgan time to get inside your head and make a few adjustments without having to fight through your defenses.”

Gina walked behind me. I was still bent over, locked in position.

“Mmmmmppphhhhh!” I said.

“I know,” said Gina. Then she pressed the head of the dildo against my impossibly wet pussy.

My heart pounded. I wanted that dildo inside me so bad. More than anything. But I had to stop it and I had to do it now or I’d be stuck in a sex toy body forever.

But Gina simply grabbed my hips and slid every inch of that dildo inside me.

My eyes widened and I went rigid as that dildo hit every sensitive spot inside me. My whole body lit up in a way I hadn’t known possible. And after grinding against me for a few seconds, Gina then began thrusting into me without pause.

I managed to hold out for nearly half a minute. But my ass was full, my mouth was full and I was a wet, wriggling mess of need. The only thing holding out did was make my eventual explosion even more intense.

My eyes closed, my head went back and I squealed around the pacifier as an impossible wave of pure heated pleasure swept through me. And then when I thought it couldn’t get any more intense, pure electric heat surged through me again and again. My ass clenched the butt plug, my belly muscles jumped and twitched in a mad dance of explosive passion and I found myself spinning off into a dark chasm of warm unconsciousness.

* * *

I woke slowly. The pacifier and butt plug had been removed and my mouth and ass felt strangely empty. Every part of my body ached, but at the same time, it was a good ache. Although I would die before I ever admitted that to Gina.

My surroundings slowly came into focus. I was still in the dungeon. I was also still naked and propped over a sawhorse, with my wrists shackled to the veed legs directly beneath my shoulders and my ankles cuffed to the veed legs directly beneath my hips. I was completely secured, so there was no point in trying to escape yet. All I could do was wait.

Gina walked in a short time later.

“Oh, good,” she said. “You’re awake. We’re in port now. I need to check a few things before we take you ashore.”

She reached down and turned my steel collar so that the ring was aligned with the back of my neck. She unlocked my right wrist cuff from the sawhorse leg and locked it to the ring on the back of my collar. Then she did the same with my other wrist. Then she pulled me up into a standing position. My wrists were now locked to my collar, leaving me secured with my elbows pointing up, effectively putting my huge breasts on display without allowing me any way to cover them. Gina apparently had a lot of experience displaying naked girls.

She unshackled my ankles then from the horse and indicated I should step away. I did so.

“All right, Corine,” she said. “First things first. What’s your name?”

“What’s my name?” I asked, sounding strangely breathless. “Seriously?”

“Yes,” said Gina.

“Marissa,” I said. Then I blinked. “Hey, wait a minute!”

“Yes?” said Gina.

“That’s not my name!” I said.

“Okay,” said Gina. “In that case, what is your name?”

“Marissa,” I said. My eyes widened. “Marissa,” I said again. “What the heck?”

Gina wrote something on a piece of paper and held it up for me to see. “What does this say?”

I looked at the paper. “It says, ‘Corine’.”

“Very good,” said Gina. “And what’s your name?”

“Marissa,” I said. Then I stamped my bare foot in frustration, inadvertently making my big boobs jiggle. “Why the heck can’t I say my name? And why can’t I swear?!”

Gina nodded. “Morgan made a few adjustments to make you easier to sell. She changed your looks so you can’t be visually identified by anybody and since you can only identify yourself as Marissa, no one will know your real name, either.”

I blinked. “Sell?” I said. “What do you mean by ‘sell’?”

“Exactly that,” said Gina. “Morgan has a buyer here in Darkview and she’s selling your ass. Trying to dominate Morgan—not to mention steal her ship and her sub—was a really bad idea, you know. What in the world made you think you could take on an Original?”

“An Original?” I said, my words lisping as my thick lips interfered with my speech. “What’s an Original?”

Gina looked at me. “You’re that powerful a psi and you don’t know who the Originals are? No wonder you’re getting sold. The Originals are the family line of the original settlers of Chrystal Heights. Not many of them around, but they’re pretty much all-powerful.”

“Okay, fine,” I said. “I didn’t know she was an Original. But that doesn’t mean she can sell me!”

“She already has,” said Gina. “Unless, of course, you can dominate me right now to release you. If you can do that, you’re free to go.”

“Seriously?”

Gina nodded. “Yes,” she said. “Morgan’s orders. You get one last chance at escape.”

I took a deep breath. I couldn’t even mentally see Gina’s mind, but I couldn’t let that stop me. This was going to be the most important mental domination of my life and I had no intention of screwing it up. I evened my breathing, cleared my mind the best I could and then thrust my will at Gina.

It was the most powerful psi effort I’d ever attempted and when it detonated inside my mind without ever leaving my head, my various hot zones exploded with heat. Electric currents of crazy intensity surged through my clit, nipples, lips and rear opening, leaving me mewling with need.

Gina simply nodded. “Thank you,” she said. “That was the other thing I needed to check. Morgan has safely sealed your ability inside your head. We’re done here. Let’s get you ashore.”

I tried to resist. Through the haze of heat and desire, I really tried to resist. But it went too deep. It was an ache, a primal need that overrode my control. Gina simply stepped up and attached a leash to my collar. And then all I could do was mewl in need as she led me toward the door.

* * *

Gina led me over a gangplank of sorts onto the Darkview dock. I was still naked. Several tough-looking dockhands stared at me appreciatively as Gina led me to the dock house.

Morgan was already inside. She was speaking to a huge man with a big, bristly black beard. His arms were covered with nautical tattoos.

“Yer offerin’ an interesting deal, Mistress Morgan,” growled the big man. “This speedboat a fast one?”

“Three diesel engines, some serious horsepower,” said Morgan. “Have one of your men test drive it. Might want to change the paint job, though, Skipper.”

“And the girl?”

“Serviceable,” said Morgan. “And hot. I already changed the paint job there for you. You can test drive her too, if you want.”

“Good,” growled the big man, looking me over. “Nice tits. Healthy lookin’ little thing. A little bonus for the boys. They’ve done some good work lately, they have.”

Morgan nodded approvingly. “Good idea,” she said. “Keeps morale high.”

The big man grunted. Then he turned his head toward a back room. “Yo, One-Eye!” he bellowed in a voice probably heard in Chrystal Heights.

A tall man with broad shoulders and a competent manner entered from the back room. His eyepatch gave him a dangerous air. “Yeah, Skipper?”

“Where’s Dagger?”

“Sent her to get supplies,” said One Eye. “Should be back any minute now.”

“All right,” said Skipper. “Send her here when she gets back.”

“Got it.”

The big man turned back to Morgan. “My second-in-command. Good man in a tight spot.” He pointed to me. “Ya mind?”

“Go right ahead, Skipper,” said Morgan.

He nodded, beard bristling. Then he unzipped his pants and said, “All right, Marissa...let’s see what ya got.”

His request actually filtered through my haze of heat and need. Had he lost his mind? Did he really think I was going to just service him?

Except...I needed to.

The very thought of a cock in my mouth made my pussy even more slick with desire. I felt empty without something inside me somewhere. Anywhere. What the hell had Morgan done to me?

The question still hung in the air, though. I had no intention of walking over there and sucking cock. No intention.

Except...I needed to.

My heart pounded in my throat and a plan formed in my mind. Maybe just this one. Just to take the edge of my crazy need. Just this one so I could think straight, then form a plan for escape. Yes, just this one.

I must have taken the first step, because my wrist shackles popped free from my collar. I stood in front of the huge Skipper. Once I had my ability back, this man was going to be my servant. This big man was going to serve my every need and his men would be my army. This man...this...this man...this man’s cock...was so close. So very close.

I dropped to my knees. I pulled out his thick cock and ran my tongue along the underside. He cock thickened and lengthened into hardness, and suddenly my lips were wrapped around his fat meat and stroking over his shaft. I shuddered and moaned around his member. I didn’t mean to, but the sensations from my lips sliding over his hard dick were overwhelming me and I was becoming a creature of heat and need, unable to stop sucking his cock. I had to suck this cock. Not sucking...just wasn’t an option.

I heard a crashing sound next to me and it vaguely registered that the Skipper had swept everything off the rickety wooden desk, but I still couldn’t take my mouth off that cock.

Then suddenly my mouth was horribly empty. I squealed. I was a slut in heat.

Skipper pulled me to my feet and then bent me over the desk. My heavy tits flattened against the desktop as Skipper’s huge hands gripped my shoulders. Then he drove that fat cock into my pussy.

I heard Morgan’s voice, sounding far away. “Make sure you finish inside her the first couple times, Skipper. It doesn’t matter where, though. Later on you can do it any way you want, but getting it inside her early will help condition her. She’ll need it more.”

“Makes sense,” said the big man. “All right, Morgan. We can do business.”

I knew I should protest, but I couldn’t speak. I was too breathless as Skipper pounded me from behind. I knew Morgan had just sold me to this pirate, literally sold me...but I couldn’t stop shuddering as he rammed his cock into me. My heat was growing and I was ready to explode like a slut while this pirate fucked me, but I just couldn’t stop.

Then, with me bent over the desk and my pussy full of the big man’s cock, Gina stepped over and patted my head. “Bye, Marissa,” said Gina. “Enjoy.”

I heard the door close behind Morgan and Gina, but I couldn’t see them. It wouldn’t have mattered if I could, though, because Skipper was roaring as his cock exploded inside my pussy and I was far too busy coming like the helpless slut I now was.

THE END