The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plague

This is my disclaimer. Warning the story contains explicit material, of a sexual nature. It contains Mind control, Female Domination, parasite infestation, incest. If you are of a sensitive nature, easily offended, or weak of mind, please read no further. This document is the work of my twisted mind and imagination, and belongs entirely to me. Please do not copy, steal or distribute this document, unless you have my consent. You can contact me on my email address .

Chapter 01 – Infest

It had made it. But where had it landed, it wondered. No matter, it sensed a target near by. Something large, warm blooded, possibly intelligent. It readied itself....

‘What the hell? Where’s that smoke coming from?’ thought Julia, looking into her back yard. She saw a strange blue smoke rising from near the end, behind one of the bushes. She went to investigate.

When she got to the bottom of the yard, she felt eyes watching her, something was not quite right, but not to be overcome by her gut, she carried on anyway, to find the source of the smoke. She looked, but only saw some scorched earth behind the bush, and thought nothing of it.

‘Damn kids, what the hell did they throw over here this time...’ she said out loud, the she froze. A large slug like creature had suddenly appeared in the centre of the scorched earth. It was about 12 inches long, grey blue in colour, with two large eyes on the front end. It was also coated in a think milky slime.

‘Eww gross, I’ve never seen anything like that, let alone as big as that’ she thought to herself, disgusted by the sight of what was in front of her. She took a step away, and it flinched, as if it was ready to Pounce, startling her.

‘What the…’ she gasped, and then it came to her. She took two steps forward and stamped on the creature, crushing it flat under her shoe. ‘Well that’s that’ she thought, and walked back to her house, happy that the creature was dead.

She got back into her house, shut and locked the door, and removed her shoes, noting the slime and small chunks still clinging to the sole of her right shoe. ‘Gross’ she thought ‘ill have to clean these now, but it can wait till tomorrow.

Julia ran herself a bath, and relaxed, and later retired to her bed. She had to be up early tomorrow, it was the first day of her new job at the local gym. She never thought shed be able to lie and cheat her way into management, but this time it had worked. Well training management, but it was a start at least, she thought, before drifting off to sleep.

In the early hours of the morning, something was stirring back into life. The remains of the creature that Julia had stomped on were growing. Each of the tiny pieces was growing in size, forming their own bodies, and eyes. They were ready to move, less than an hour after the growth started. They all had different mind, but had only one thought, driving them, urging them on, and up the stairs.

Julia, as always slept in full bed clothes, even on the hottest of night. She was a real prude, and had never had any real dealings with men. She had her eye on one of the Personal Trainers at the gym, she was pretty sure he was eying her up too, she would be her first she had decided, he seemed an okay guy, although he was probably more muscle than brain. She was dreaming about him while she slept.

Unknown to her in her dreaming state, the creatures had arrived, and were now travelling at an increased speed to her bed. They sensed her, they knew she would be sleeping, and all of them knew what was about to happen.

They mounted her beds legs, sliding up them with ease, laving long trails of slime behind them. They had finally reached her. They stopped. And waited. Then the moment came, Julia rolled onto her back, with her legs slightly apart. They started to move, with one goal in mind. There were three creatures in all, they all moved in unison, one climbed up onto her left leg, moved along her body, coating her in a think milky slime, it moved methodically, as the slime started to dissolve her clothing, and resting on her pale white skin. When the creature had finished its goal, she lay completely naked, spread-eagled on her bed, exposed, and defenceless, dreaming of a romantic dinner for two, with the trainer.

The creatures then began the final stage in their plan. The first and smallest moved back up her body, sliding easily over her small, but perfectly formed breasts, coating the nipples as it went, causing Julia to move slightly from the sensation. Her body started to react to the substance that the creature had left, causing her to breathe more heavily, and to gasp slightly at the creature’s movements. It came to rest on her cheek, facing towards her mouth, and waited for the others to take their possitions.

The second had moved up her body and was now posed just above her vagina, waiting for the signal. The third and largest waited on the bed, facing her exposed anus. The signal came.

The first moved into her mouth, open due to the heavy breathing. The others immediately began to push forward, the one posed over her vagina started to enter her, parting her lips, which were now quite wet from her own juices. T moved in, until it came up to some resistance. The creature pushed harder, in unison with the one at her sphincter. The sudden burst of pain caused by her ripping hymen woke her immediately.

Julia tried to scream, but couldn’t as the creature in her mouth was almost completely in her mouth, she gagged, but this only aided the creatures entry. She reached down to try and wrench the other two out of her body, but the slime made her lose grip, and she ended up helping to forced the creatures deeper. The creature in her pussy was almost completely in, all apart from its tail end which was thrashing around, smearing her now wet pussy with more of the aphrodisiac slime, and slapping against her now exposed clitoris. She felt something, a feeling she had never felt before. Like a flood, building behind a damn, getting more and more powerful, the she realised what was going to happen. She was going to cum. Her nipples were tingling; her pussy was throbbing, getting wetter and wetter from the intrusion, her own juice mixing with the slime in her pussy.

Even the creature in her ass was giving her unwanted feelings, getting her hotter, as they finally entered her completely. She had never felt so good, but so wrong in her life. The creature in her mouth was still, blocking her screams, waiting until the right moment.

She was almost there, she could feel the two creatures in her pussy and ass, wriggling deeper, making the feelings almost unbearable. The one in her pussy reached her womb. Pushing hard she screamed out, even over the creature in her mouth. This was the final straw. Her first ever orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave, she shook uncontrollably a it passed her cervix into her womb, bucking and grunting, the she came again, spraying her juice all over her bed, again and again she came, dousing her whole bed in her cum, until she was completely exhausted. The two creatures where now well inside her.

The creature in her mouth knew now was the time. It shrunk itself slightly, and she inexplicably had the urge to swallow it, and have it inside her too. It just stayed still as she willingly swallowed it into her.

She collapsed from relief and exhaustion, her pussy still oozing the pleasure that had been forced on her. The creatures were in. They started to merge with her body, working long thin nerves into her body, joining with her nervous system, moving slowly but relentlessly into her brain. They also released hormones in vast quantites into her blood, causing her hair to change colour, to a deep copper colour; her skin became pale, almost white.

Her genitals became different too, her clitoris grew, to 2 inches long, and the nerves tripled inside. Her pussy became tight, as if never touched before her breasts grew too, increaing to a D cup. Her thoughts would be different too. She slept, completely comatose, and unaware that she would wake changed.

She woke the next day, completely refreshed. She looked down at her naked form, and thought nothing of it. Something was different, but she didn’t care, she liked being naked. She felt a slight twinge in her belly, and immediately started to finger her pussy, kneading her clit with her other hand, working it like a small penis. She began to think about what she would like, thoughts of women filled her mind, and she couldn’t shake the thought of rubbing her pussy against the pussy of any women in her life. Even family members came to mind, any female would do. She thought of her sister and screamed out loud, spraying another batch of cum over her bed and herself.

She had to have something inside her. Something big. She jumped up, filled with energy and ran straight to her kitchen. She picked up a banana from the fruit bowl, but the thought again. She took the banana to the fridge, and rummaged around and found her target, a foot long Cucumber. She sat on the floor, and eased the cucumber into her pussy, still wet from earlier. She then moved it in and out, gasping at the feeling of being so full; she then slipped the banana into her ass, crying out at the feeling of being double fucked. She fucked herself over and over ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her body. But still she wasn’t satisfied.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. She stood up, the cucumber falling out of her as she did. She walked over to the door, still naked with a banana in her ass. She loved how it felt as she walked. She opened the spy hole.

It was her sister.

Suddenly she felt a tingle in her pussy, and she knew what she had to do. She opened the door suddenly and grabbed her sister Steph. Startled Steph feel, and ended up on the floor with Julia straddling her chest.

‘Just what the Hell is going on here!’ she screamed, as Julia slammed the door shut.

She was about to say something else, but Julia cut it short by pressing her lips against her younger sisters.

She was startled as she felt her sister’s tongue invading her mouth. She tried to stop, but she felt something else. Something slimy. Once in, it started to swell, filling her mouth, like a ball gag.

Julia began to hump her sister’s chest, holding Steph down with an inhuman strength. As she humped, slime started to ooze from her ass and pussy, eating a small hole in her sister’s clothes. Then she felt something.

Her ass started to open, along with her pussy, and she felt something emerge. Slug like creatures began to come out, not one or two but seven. Each one caused Julia to orgasm, and her clit swelled to its full size.

The creatures knew their task. Control the new host. They all made their way into the hole in Steph’s clothes. She tried to scream, and bucked as the moved downward. The first one moved straight over her clit, coating it in the powerful slime. She cried out as the slime took immediate effect. It moved swiftly down to her ass, she felt it writhing around, soaking her panties with their slime. The others soon joined the original, and they all began entering her at once.

Steph sobbed as they entered her, one after another in her ass and pussy. Then she started to grunt, and the moved inside her. She felt her orgasm building, she tried to will it away, but it came on, stronger and stronger, until finally she cried out, Cumming harder than she ever had in her life.

She lay still, still feeling the creatures moving inside her. She hadn’t noticed Julia’s face. It was in a state of total ecstasy. A large creature had started to emerge from here ass, much larger than all the other creatures she had released. It was about the width of her arm, and was snaking down the hole in Stephs clothes. It pulled up, shredding the remains of her pans and panties, exposing her cunt to the air. It then coiled up, like some obscene scorpions tail.

Then it struck, slamming straight into Steph’s ass. She screamed out, in pain, but quickly felt pleasure as the slime did its job, she started to cum, over and over. Julia had been cumming the whole time; her sister was soaking with her love juice. Then Julia saw her sister swallow. It was complete. She felt the tail creature pull them together, until their pussies were rubbing against each others. The tail the snapped, and retreated into the sisters bodies. The transformation was now complete. Steph looked at her sister, then reached down and rubbed her hand in her sister’s mess, then put it to her mouth, savouring the taste of her sister’s pussy. She then began grinding her hips, mashing her pussy into Julia’s.

They came over and over, both spraying each other with their cum, kneading their improved clits together. They were now sisters, and lovers, bonded by a strange creature, only they would share. The split creature would always bring these two back together, as a reward. But they both knew this was not the end.

After 4 hours of love-making, the sisters stood up, then the showered together. They had a mission. They had to go out into the world, and love as many women as they could. They didn’t know why, but the urge was too great. They kissed, lovingly then left the house. They had to go on…

…They had to reproduce.

To be continued