The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plague

This is my disclaimer. Warning the story contains explicit material, of a sexual nature. It contains Mind control, parasite infestation, female domination, and female/felmale sex. If you are of a sensitive nature, easily offended, or weak of mind, please read no further. This document is the work of my twisted mind and imagination, and belongs entirely to me. Please do not copy, steal or distribute this document, unless you have my consent. You can contact me on my email address . I’m always welcome to thoughts, comments and ideas for the next chapter; I make these stories for you as well as me. If you give me some good feedback i’ll write another chapter!

Chapter 2 – Unsuspecting

Justine awoke screaming. She put her hand on her forehead, wiping away the cold sweat, panting after her ordeal.

‘Damn, the same nightmare again, that’s the third night in a row.’ She thought.

She got up and waked over to the bathroom. As she went she noticed the time, 09:30am.

‘Phew, glad I’ve got the day off today’ she smiled to herself.

It was strange, she’d had the same nightmare for three days in a row, but could hardly remember what it was that was haunting her dreams. But stranger still, she woke and felt incredibly horny. She’d never had a problem like this before, and she’d never felt like this before.

‘Hmm, maybe it’s because I alone, I mean it has been a while’ she said to herself, as she began running the shower ’it can’t be much more than that, but I can’t seem to wear this feeling out’

She stepped in, letting the warm water flow over her body, relishing the feeling. She picked up her soap, and began lathering up, paying particular attention to her now dripping pussy.

She moaned, as the soap rubbed on her lips, coating her in bubbles. She the disconnected the shower head from the wall, and started to wash the soap off her body, first her long red hair, then over her large, but perfectly forms breasts, she flinched slightly as the jets of water tickled her nipples.

Then, she moved down, over her belly to her aching pussy. As soon as the jets hit, she moaned out load from the pleasure of the waters contact. She pressed the head right up to her clit, allowing the water to hit it full force.

It felt strange, but nice, nothing like her fingers. She turned the nozzle onto ‘Power Jet’, causing the water to concentrate into a small number of holes in the centre of the head, causing it to hit her clit with more force.

Her orgasm hit almost immediately, causing her to scream out, dropping the head, and almost slipping to the floor of the shower.

After a few long minutes, she composed herself, still feeling a strange sensation, caused by the water running out of her pussy.

‘Wow, I’m going to have to try that more often. I wonder how high the power on that can go…’ She though, the suddenly realised the time ‘Shit! 10:30 already?! I need to get a move on! I can do more of this later’

She dried herself off as quickly as she could, trying to gently dry her still sensitive vagina. She got dressed, deciding against panties, since she only had thongs, which wouldn’t be too good after the morning she’d had. She finished getting ready, and hurried out of her apartment.

As she walked out, she pulled the door shut, not noticing a shadow at the end of the hall. The door slammed shut, but from the force shed pulled it at, it came slightly ajar, missing its latch.

After she’d left the shadow revelled itself. Julia had been waiting for a long time. Her best friend was going to be her next victim.

Julia walked down the hallway to the open door, quickly checking the coast before entering. She as going to have a fun few hours, even if Justine was completely unaware of what was about to happen to her.

Julia walked straight into Justine’s bathroom, noting the musky smell of sex hanging in the air. Julia immediately became aroused. She sat down, on the tiles of her best friend’s bathroom. She started to write uncontrollably, resisting the urge to touch her pussy. She didn’t know the reason why she resisted, but she felt she just had to.

Then she felt it, a movement inside her, it was only small. She felt her lips part and a small creature emerge, like those that she had passed to her sister. She picked it up and licked the intoxicating substance it produced, from her hand.

Julia stood up and re-dressed, and moved over to her friend’s bedroom closet. She opened the doors and stepped in, waiting for her chance.

About 2 hours later, Justine returned. She unlocked her door and entered, dropping a bag on her way in. She went straight to her bathroom, and stripped off. She was ultra horny, and need to feel that pleasure from that morning again. Julia watched her friend, and knew the time was soon. She heard the shower start to run, and soon after her friend, making strange noises. Julia guessed what was going on, and started to feel aroused herself. She began to rub her pussy through her panties, concentrating on her clit. Then she felt a strange movement inside her, larger than the others, she crouched down, removing her panties again, she was dripping wet, as she felt the creature within her start to move out. It was much larger than any she had passed before, and the pleasure I gave was almost unbearable. She moaned quietly, trying to silence the pleasure that she had. Then, it was out. She picked it up, and looked at it. It was about 12″ long, and 2″ in width, skin coloured in tone

. It was a definite shape too, unlike the slug like creatures like before. It was like a sausage, with strange stumpy legs, and had a bell shaped bulb on each end, both with a small hole. Then the thought hit her, it looked kind of like a penis, with two heads. She watched it move in her hand, and she gently stroked it. Then it twitched, violently, and began to grow in size, growing to about 6″ in width, distorting in shape. Suddenly it split lengthways, dividing into two creatures of the same size and shape.

She knew what they were for.

About an hour later Julia became restless, the shower was still running, but the moans had stopped. She left her hiding place, and moved quietly to the bathroom. She pushed the door slightly ajar, and saw her friend collapsed on the floor, sleeping. Then an idea came into Julia’s mind.

She picked her friend up, trying hard not to look at her naked form; a feeling between her legs grew again.

She placed her friend on the bed, and began tying her ankles and hands to the four corners of her bed, leaving her spread-eagled and naked on the bed.

The she waited for her fired to star stirring. She covered her friend’s lower area with a towel to try and take her own mind off Justine’s perfect naked body.

After 20 minutes her friend started to stir, and Julia knew what to do. She picked up the two penis creatures and lay them down at the bottom of the bed; she picked up the smaller creature and started to move it over Justine’s naked form, coating her nipples and pussy with the aphrodisiac slime.

She then stepped back and watched the show.

The Penis creatures moved up, and underneath the towel, just their outlines showing. The moved forward to the now dripping pussy of Justine. Suddenly Justine Screamed and woke. She’d had that nightmare again, this time she remembered some of it, about being taken control of, losing her body and thoughts to some dark force. She went to wipe her face, but she was stuck. She struggled to break, but couldn’t, then she felt something between her legs. She wriggled and moved until the towel covering her moved, just in time to see the first penis creature push into her pussy.

She tried to scream, but she couldn’t. The she felt another moving into her virgin ass.

She tried to clench, but a strange feeling washed over her as they entered. She wanted them inside.

‘Shit, What Am I thinking?! This is wrong, but why do I want them in me so bad’ she screamed in anguish.

‘I can explain’ Smile Julia, now fingering herself furiously. ‘These creatures have a slime that feels great when it’s on your skin. Just let them into yourself, you’ll love the feeling they give you’

The Old Julia would have been repulsed by the sight, but after her alterations, it’s the only sight that could ever have turned her on like this.

The creatures pushed upwards penetrating Justine like never before, until all 12″ had disappeared into her. Then suddenly they started to emerge again. The extended like two giant penises, until all bar the top head were out of her, then the one in her pussy slammed back inside, causing Justine to cry out, feeling the aphrodisiac starting to take hold. As soon as the creature was fully in, it started to pull out, and the one in her ass started to enter her.

The creatures started moving in unison, as one squirmed into her, the other would pull out.

Justine was screaming by now, not from the horror of what was happening, but from the pleasure building inside her. As she opened her mouth, she felt something on her face. It was Julia’s dripping pussy. She had mounted the bed, and was now straddling Justine’s face. Without a seconds hesitation she started licking, as hard as she could. Julia came. Then she felt something in her mouth, it was slimy, and before she knew it, she’d swallowed it.

Just then she came. She started to scream at the top of her lungs, it felt as if her lungs had burst, but the feeling was overwhelming, hitting her in waves, like nothing she’d ever felt before in her life.

Her spasming pussy was all the creatures needed. They started to pump a liquid into her womb and ass. The liquid wasn’t just slime, or even cum. It was made up of millions of microscopic creatures. They had evolved to take better control over their hosts, infecting every brain cell, altering each pathway, gearing there host towards their own goals. As suddenly as they had begun, they started to pull out, Justine unaware as she had fallen unconscious after the unnatural coupling.

Julia was lying at the bottom of Justine’s bed; she looked down to see the two creatures moving towards her. She spread her legs, and pulled her ass and lips apart, ready for the creatures to return. They pushed hard, both squeezing into her ass, side by side. Julia loved the pain; she knew she would be rewarded for her work. As the tail heads entered her she moaned and came again, a small orgasm, but still satisfying.

She untied Justine, and curled up in a ball at the end of her bed, As soon as Justine was ready, they would have a long, long night ahead of them.

Julia licked her lips….

To Be Continued...