The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plague

This is my disclaimer. Warning the story contains explicit material, of a sexual nature. It contains Mind control, parasite infestation, female domination, and female/felmale sex. If you are of a sensitive nature, easily offended, or weak of mind, please read no further. This document is the work of my twisted mind and imagination, and belongs entirely to me. Please do not copy, steal or distribute this document, unless you have my consent. You can contact me on my email address . I’m always welcome to thoughts, comments and ideas for the next chapter; I make these stories for you as well as me. If you give me some good feedback i’ll write another chapter!

Chapter 3 – Generation Gap

Steph licked her lips, and moaned.

She couldn’t help herself. As she sat on the bus home, she felt every jolt and bump of the journey pulse through her. Each hit of a bump caused an electric shock to shoot through her, straight to her new pussy. She felt the juice starting to ooze out of her, exciting her even more. She tried to ignore it, will it away.

‘Just keep cool Steph, once you get back to moms you can go crazy while she’s out’ she thought to herself, trying to calm her rebelling body.

As she sat with her eyes closed she was oblivious to the blonde woman now standing in the isle next to her.

Another jolt

‘Ugh’ the jolt especially strong, causing her to open her eyes to survey her surroundings.

She became transfixed. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the blonde’s perfect ass. Round, and perfect, all contained in a perfect heart shape.

She couldn’t hold back, she came there and then, moaning deeply, unleashing a torrent in her panties. She felt a movement inside her, moving down her pussy. She braced herself again, biting her tongue, preparing for what was about to happen.

It slid out of her. She almost came again, as it flicked its tail, coating her now erect clit with its aphrodisiac slime. She felt is rustling around in her panties. She quickly scoped round and checked to see how many people were looking.

‘Phew, Nobody’ she smiled to herself, as she reached into her panties.

She picked up the creature, shielding it from view. She waited for the next big jolt.

Bang! The bus hit a big pothole.

She lent forward and put the creature in the blonde’s hand bag. She didn’t notice.

The bus stopped, it was Steph’s stop.

She got up, shuddering as her panties fabric ran over her new, hyper sensitive clit and pussy lips. She pushed passed the blonde, resisting the urge to peer at her cleavage, knowing that when the blonde discovered what was in her bag, she’d experience the same things as Steph.

Steph was finding it difficult to walk straight, everything seemed to rub on her now dripping pussy. Luckily, her home was only about 100 yards from the bus stop. It seemed like a hundred miles to Steph.

She Stopped. Took a deep breath, and concentrated. ‘Come on Steph, you can control this, just for a while longer’ she thought.

She started to walk again, and suddenly an image of the blonde getting taken by those creatures filled her thoughts, and her pussy immediately ignited. She almost fell as she came, harder than on the bus, she felt her orgasm soak her panties, and running down her leg. She’d only been a squirter since the incident with Julia the previous day, and enjoyed the new feeling, and benefits, it brought with it. It was kind of embarrassing to be releasing herself on the street though.

She started to walk again, this time she felt very little. Maybe it was a sign, and that blonde was already taken, or at least about to be fully taken. She smiled as she rounded the corner to her home.

Although Not a big house, it was detached. Steph lived there with her mother, Angela. At 52 she held her age well, looking no more than 40. She liked to keep herself looking young, although, going to extreme lengths like plastic surgery. She was an upstanding member of the community, often hosting dinner parties for her close friends.

Steph slammed the door shut and went to run upstairs, when she heard something that stopped her in her tracks.

‘Hi Steph, Your back early, like me. What are the odds of that?’ her mother said.

Suddenly Steph became horny. Her nipples hardened, as did her clit, which almost painfully started to rub on her ever tight panties, which were still soaking wet.

‘…ugh, umm hi mom…what are you doing back so soon…’ she managed to force out. She felt movement inside her, although it was just a squirming sensation.

‘Oh’ smiled her mother ’I just thought I’d come home early, I felt an afternoon off would be nice, so I pulled a sicky’

‘Oh…ugh… well I need to go upstairs, I don’t feel too good’ moaned Steph.

‘You don’t look so good, you’d better get ready for bed, ill bring you up a drink later if your feeling bad’ said her mom.

Steph took her leave and mounted the stairs to her bed room, stripping off her clothes as she went. As she took her panties off, she admired her now massive clit, and threw the panties on the floor outside her door.

As soon as she had locked the door, she fell to her knees and plunged her fingers into her pussy. She pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy, and rubbed her clit with her other hand. She couldn’t get the thought of her mother out of her mind. She imagined her mom lying on her back covered with the slime, writhing in ecstasy. The vision she imagined as she rubbed herself became clear in her mind, as her mother lay there she saw a figure enter the room, but she couldn’t imagine a face for it. She moved over to the bed and straddled her mothers face. Her mother started to lick her furiously, without hesitation. The girl on her stared to squirm and moan, gripping onto her mothers hair, pulling her face deeper into her dripping hot pussy.

This was almost too much for Steph, she came hard, the hardest and most powerful orgasm of the day so far, but still it wasn’t enough. She reached for her hair brush, and forced it into her ass. She came again, squirting again, coating her self and her floor with more juice.

Meanwhile her mother had heard some bumping upstairs, emanating from Steph’s room, and went up to investigate. As she climbed the stairs she picked up Steph’s clothes, cursing her for being so untidy and messy all the time. She was about to knock on the door, when she felt something warm and wet under her foot. She reached down, and picked it up, not seeing what it was. She automatically smelt it to see what the wetness was.

Suddenly she was overcome, her whole body started to tingle, in a way she had never experienced before. She felt dizzy, and staggered off to her room, to take a quick lie down. The tingling faded, except for her nipples ass and pussy, which was now actually starting to get wet. She picked up the panties, and opened them out to see what they were

‘What the hell is going on’ she whimpered. ‘Steph’s panties?’

Before she knew what she was doing, she had already put the soaking silk panties back to her nose, inhaling deeply.

‘What am I doing, these are Steph’s, why am I doing this’ She thought, trying to fight the urge to taste the mystery liquid that soaked the panties.

Before she knew what she was doing, she was sucking the sweet liquid from the panties, as her hand snaked its way into her panties, and found her clit.

Angela was on fire. Her body was burning; she had to get out of these clothes. She started to undress, with a high level of urgency, tearing at the buttons on her blouse, and popping the one on her skirt. She struggles with her bra, until eventually the catch broke and her massive D-cups were unleashed, the air o her nipples drove her on, she had on goal, to cum.

Finally her panties, she pulled them down at double quick time, unable to control herself any longer. She took Steph’s still impossibly wet panties, and started to rub herself all over, coating herself with her daughter’s juice. When her tits were covered she started to rub her pussy with the panties.

‘I’m so sick, I’m so sick’ she whimpered over and over as the aphrodisiac slime that was mixed with her daughter’s pussy juice jolted her system into higher action. She came, pushing the panties half way into her soaking pussy. This didn’t make things any better, as she pulled them out, the friction started the whole process off again, ad she couldn’t help herself. She need more. She needed someone. Anyone

Hearing the commotion in the room next door, Steph had grown concerned. She reluctantly pulled her hand away from her pussy and stood up, the hair brush still firmly in place. She quietly opened her door, and crept round to her mom’s room, the door wide open. What she saw made her cum on the spot.

Her mom, lying with her legs open coated in the slime. She crept closer, trying not to moan and sigh, as her cargo started to writhe and squirm inside her ass and womb.

‘Wait, what’s that she has?’ she thought, looking between her mothers legs. It was Steph’s panties. Her mom was masturbating, using her panties as a toy!

Steph knew what to do. She walked straight into her mom’s room and climbed onto the bed. Angela didn’t seem to notice, until Steph’s pussy was right in front of her face. Without a seconds thought she plunged her tongue straight into her daughter’s wet pussy. She licked and sucked on the massive clit that was in front of her, almost like a miniature dick. As she sucked she wondered why she was doing this, and who it was she was doing it too. She tasted the same as the panties she had earlier, her daughter’s panties. It hit her she stopped and looked up at her lover. Steph smiled and looked back at her mother, whose tongue was still in her pussy.

Angela screamed, but as she did, something slipped into her mouth. It swelled to fill her mouth, preventing her from screaming. She gagged at the intrusion, trying to dislodge it from her mouth.

Steph just smiled. ‘Don’t fight mom, you’re gonna love what I’m about to give you. Julia gave me these the other day, and I’ve been giving these to everyone I like since!’

Angela felt moisture running down her chest; Steph’s juice was now pouring out of her, and covering her mother’s chest. Angela tried to free herself, and get her daughter off her, but she couldn’t resist the urge to lie there, the slime was working to well. She tried, but nothing, her body had failed her. And, to make matters worse, she was getting excited again, only this time against her will.

Then there was something else. She looked up at Steph, to see her face twisted in ecstasy. Steph had become very vocal and was grunting and moaning as she humped her mother’s chest.

Steph came, spraying her mothers face with her orgasm. Her mom gagged, trying not to get aroused by what was happening. Then she felt something fall on her chest. Something slimy and wet. It moved.

Angela suddenly cleared the fog in her mind, and with a superhuman effort, she pushed her daughter off. She got up and ran to the door, but before she could escape, something was in her ass. She turned round to see the tail of a slug-like creature flicking round. Before she could reach round it was inside. She fell.

She turned round to see Steph strolling over to her.

‘Tut, tut mom, you shouldn’t be scared, just let it take you, it’s a bit gross, but it’s worth it in the end’ she said seductively.

Almost on queue the creature in her ass began to squirm and vibrate, making Angela writhe from the pleasure. Although she had never liked anal before, this was different.

‘Mom, if you just swallow the one in your mouth, it’ll make you feel really, really good.’ Said Steph reassuringly, at which point the creature in her mouth returned to its original size.

Completely transfixed by the movement and the growing orgasm in her butt, she swallowed obediently. She felt it slide down her throat, until it had entered her stomach.

The one in her ass was reaching fever pitch, and was now poking in and out of her ass, like she was being fucked from the inside out. All her energy was focusing on that one point, preparing for her first ever anal orgasm. Just then, she felt something. Steph’s tongue was licking her ass too. It was too much. Angela came, her eyes glazed over. She had never experienced anything like this before. Wave after wave of electric ran over her entire body, her skin was ablaze, her pussy was contracting wildly, trying to grip something that wasn’t there, and her ass seemed to swallow the creature, as it entered the depths of her body.

It went on, and on, nothing could have prepared her for this. She suddenly snapped out of her trace and screamed her lungs out, not in terror or in disgust, but in ecstasy, as the waves of pleasure continued until she collapsed from exhaustion.

Steph looked at her mom ‘Geez, you wanna make anymore noise?’ she laughed. She moved back and sat opposite her mom, preparing for the next stage of the process. She opened her legs and waited. Not for long. She felt the slime oozing out of her vagina and the squirming of her occupants as the moved out of her. As it emerged she noticed that this one was slightly different that the ones she had previously released. It was long, longer than any of the others, and was covered in ridges, much to Steph’s delight. It continued to grow in size, reaching almost 3 feet out of her body, and reared up like a cobra, ready to strike.

It had found its target, and immediately struck forward, with lightning speed; entering Angela’s still soaking pussy. Steph came again, once again sprayed her mom with her juice. When the orgasm had subsided, she felt a bulge in the creature that was still connecting mother and daughter. It moved down her pussy along the tube and into her mother. As in entered, her mom came, even though she unconscious.

Again, and again the bulges moved from Steph to Angela, each time making both women cum. After 6 more times, it stopped.

The creature connecting them started to contract, thinning in the middle until eventually it snapped in two, each half quickly re-entering its host.

Steph lay there, completely satisfied with the events of the day. She watched as the creatures did their work on her mother. She saw her mothers massive, but slightly saggy tits take on a new life, filling and firming, until it was clear that she would never need a bra again. She saw her mother’s complexion changed, all her wrinkles disappeared, leaving perfect ivory white skin. Her hair changed to a deep red too, all of it. The most amazing sight for Steph was her mother’s body; her figure had changed into a perfect hourglass. Her pussy was also amazing, the lips became full and pink, and her clit became enlarged. The hair around her vagina got thinner until only a fine patch of red hair was left. In all she looked 30 years younger, like and 18 year-old again.

Steph thought she had better get some sleep herself, after the exhausting day she’d had.

After about an hour, she was awoken by a sudden intrusion in her pussy. She sat up to see her mom pushing a cucumber into her pussy.

‘Sorry Steph, its all I could find, until recently I’ve never had the urge to buy anything to do the job…’ she giggled.

‘Its fine mom, just keep it going’ squealed Steph as she lay back down.

Her mom started to move the cucumber in and out slowly, licking her daughter’s clit gently as she did. She felt the urge to start moving it faster, but she thought better of it, and continued to do it slowly. She saw that Steph was close, and decided to take a new approach, she quickly re-positioned herself, and penetrated her own pussy with the cucumber. She pushed right down, until the cucumber was full inserted into both women, and their pussies were pressed firmly together. She began to grind, as did Steph, mashing their new pussies together, rubbing their clits together. Steph was close, but tried to hold back for her mom to catch up. She gripped her end with her powerful muscles and started to fuck her mom quickly; trying not to get more excited herself.

In and out, pushing right into the depths of her pussy, where no-one had ever been before today. Angela was losing it fast, she started to grip her end too, trying to make her daughter cum, until she realised what was happening. Steph has started to ooze the slime again, coating Angela’s pussy and clit, bringing her closer and closer to the climax.

‘Mom, Tell me when your ready, I want to come with you!’ moaned Steph, who was almost on the verge. She could feel the waves starting to pulse inside her, and the creatures starting to squirm, trying to bring her off the edge.

‘NOW!!’ Screamed her mom, as she started to let go, Steph couldn’t have held it if she wanted to. They came. Both women screamed as they fucked each other, spraying their juice over themselves, covering them completely.

They lay there for about half an hour, still joined by their organic toy, still burning from the desire they had unleashed. Drifting in and out of unconsciousness, Steph lay there she heard a noise by the door.

‘Well, I was about to come over her and do this, but it looks like my little sis has already beat me too it. Man, you could have waited; But then, we still have plenty of time’ Said Julia as she stripped off her clothes…

To Be Continued…