The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a story written for the ASSTR 5th Anniversary Theme Game. The Theme is listed at the end.

This is an adult lesbian story, including extreme sexual situations among women. If such things offend you, please read no further. Reading is a voluntary act. Parents, take responsibility for your children.

©2001 Sara H

This story is posted by kind permission of Sara H. Do not post elsewhere, in part or in whole, without the express permission of the author.

* * *

Plague of Seduction

by Sara H

Categories: (FF, F-dom, MC, SF, NC)
* * *

My name is Miranda Johnson. I was the Team Leader on the QETIL (Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligent Life) Project for just over two years, and was there overall for almost eight. It was an interesting time, full of interesting people, and groundbreaking ideas. During our fight for survival in an increasingly cynical political arena, I had to learn skills I never thought I’d... never mind. It’s all in the past anyway.

Telescopes. Radio telescopes, to be more accurate. We listened for radio signals of artificial origin, using a huge array of radio telescopes pointed out at space. We barely touched what was out there to hear. In a practical sense, using the universe as a reference, we weren’t doing anything at all.

Biblical creationists will tell you the odds are billions to one that life could exist elsewhere in the universe, which is akin to a watch falling together by accident when all the parts are shaken in a box. What they choose to ignore is the fact that the universe is so huge that we could, in a figurative sense, never run out of watches manufactured in such a way.

So for those of us involved in QETIL, it was only a matter of time. We didn’t know if we’d be around to see it, but we knew it would happen sooner or later. Turned out to be sooner.

Judy Raymond was the scientist on watch the night it happened. She was about to fall asleep when the oscilloscopes showed a peak repeating signal, alarms went off, and the antenna array began to automatically redirect itself. She jumped up, dropped the headphones, cursed, and then slammed them onto her head.

What she heard was background noise with a kind of thrumming pulse in the mixture. She started the recorders and began making calls. Within fifteen minutes, scientists were either tuning in or getting to their labs as fast as they could.

I was one of the latter.

It took me a little over twenty minutes to get to the lab. I had prepared myself for the insanity—the jumping up and down, the unbridled excitement at the possibility of having reached our goal, the offers of champagne I’d have to outlaw so as not to damage the equipment. What I found was certainly not that.

Judy was sitting, unblinking and slack-jawed in her chair, hands pressing the phones tightly to her ears, oblivious to anything around her. Dave Duggins, my assistant, was sitting at my desk, playing with some papers. I didn’t know what to think. Had Judy told David to go fuck himself? Had she made a further discovery and need quiet? Why was the signal not being played through the speakers?

“Dave,” I said, “what’s going on?” He turned his eyes to me. I’m not sure I can explain, but there was something missing, some light that had disappeared from them. He looked at me like a child gazing with vague disinterest at a complete stranger.

He hadn’t looked like that three nights before while he was fucking me. I turned away trying to rationalize. I had been asleep. He and Judy had argued. That had to be it. Dave was just being obstinate and pissed off. Egos are the hardest thing scientists have to manage. Once I had the possibilities categorized, I didn’t worry about him anymore.

That’s when I noticed Judy was tugging on the front of her shirt. As I turned to see better what was wrong, she started grunting and moaning, and opening and closing her legs as her hips began to undulate. A thread of saliva was just starting to trail down from the corner of her mouth. I looked down again to her legs. I didn’t want to see, but it was impossible to ignore.

Her jeans had a dark spot from her crotch half way down to her thighs. I looked up again. It wasn’t her shirt she was pulling. It was just there, covering the nipples behind it. She was torturing them now, twisting and grunting, her eyes getting wider and wider, filled with obscene pleasure as her tongue began to trace around her lips. She wasn’t looking at me. Her eyes were as sightless as a bat’s.

I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do. I mean, you have to imagine what I’d expected, and what I’d found, and how much this was like something out of a perverted episode of “Twilight Zone”.

Finally I shook myself free from the sight and went to the console. I turned off the signal and slammed the volume of the headphones to zero. Maybe I already had a clue as to what had caused Judy to go off the deep end. I don’t know. I wasn’t thinking. I was just doing the first things I could think of as they occurred to me.

Judy’s moaning stopped. It was as if she was wired into the volume control on the console or something. I turned around to face her. She looked at me as if seeing me for the first time. Not the first time that evening, mind you, but the first time ever. I trembled with an eerie sense of near-hysteria.

“Judy?” I managed to ask. “What in the world...?”

“Out of this world, Randi,” she answered, smiling. “You know it doesn’t stop when you turn off the sound. It does something. Starts a sympathetic loop or a residual patterning. I tried to fight it. But it grows inside you.” She shivered, and pulled her nipples again. “And now I don’t want to fight it anymore. I want it to change me. It owns me. It feels sooo good to let go and obey.”

She’d lost it. The excitement of finding a signal from beyond had been too much. I made a mental note to check her psychological profile when I got through this. I should have seen it coming, or so I thought. And now, with all the attention we were bound to receive, a lunatic researcher was all I needed. I retreated, trying to collect my thoughts while her hands slowly caressed up and down her body.

While I was busy thinking about what I should do next, I didn’t notice her slowly rolling her chair over to the console. I don’t know if I would have stopped her even if I had. I didn’t think she was any kind of threat, or that she would do any damage.

I was so wrapped up in wondering about whether I should call the hospital or the police that I nearly jumped out of my skin when the speakers came on, blaring out the alien signal. She was busy adjusting the controls, filtering out the background noise so that it had a clarity that would be useful for study. That was why we had hired her, after all. Her hips were still grinding, though, and she had an obsessed grin on her face.

“Is that it?” I shouted over the loud pulsating thrum.

“Yesssss!” she shouted back, barely audible. “Just listen, Randi! You’ll understand in a moment!”

Well, what else could I do? I was a scientist, after all, and this was the goal of years of work. The sound was incredibly complex. I followed the intricacies into more and more convoluted sounds while I watched the meters and instruments. They were registering super- and sub-harmonics well beyond the audible range, intertwined and mixing together in some kind of frequency matrix that was as ordered as it was impossible to untangle.

Then, without a particular cue, I was inspired. I found the audible key, the repeating pattern the held it together. I began to hear something much deeper inside the pulsing, thunderous sound. Something beautiful and compelling. It was like music that was vibrating my primal core, bringing into view rapturous emotions beyond my ability to express. I staggered to a chair as the emotional and intellectual assault began to invade my conscious and subconscious mind.

I say assault because it was taking over my thought processes. I could feel it happening. But that doesn’t explain it at all. It was seductive. Elegant. Impossible to ignore. Compelling is the word, but demanding is more like how it felt.

I closed my eyelids and felt it seep into my brain through my ears like honeyed lust. My body, incredibly, began to respond, followed by random thoughts of sexual need and delight. Sexual need? I was fucking horny as a goddamned alley cat in heat. I tried to fight it—I knew something wasn’t right, but it was like a boa constrictor... every time I let it gain a bit more access to my mind, it held, waiting for the next moment when I would relax.

My nipples... yes, my nipples needed my hands. Craved my hands. My clit was singing an aria of orgasm, sending ripples up my spine, making inroads into my deepest psyche. I was hallucinating. But it was more concrete than anything in my life had ever been. It was impossible to tell if I were falling out of reality or into it. Maybe it was both.

“Just obey, Randi,” It was Judy. “It’s so much better when your surrender. You will love what it does, so let it happen now rather than later.”

I know you want me to say I was heroic. That I resisted. That I overcame this alien seduction via radio telescope. I might have. I thought about it. I pulled my fractured will together, preparing to do battle.

Until I felt Judy’s tongue tapping my clit into ecstasy.

How had she gotten off my clothes? She hadn’t. I hadn’t realized I had taken them off myself, my hands already obedient to the Yenorian Goddess who sent the signal. Yenorian Goddess? That and a million more bits of information were fusing into my brain.

I screamed as my body buckled and fell to the floor, my mind flooded with volcanic, fiery need. Need. Need Judy. Female. Fuck female. Yes. Obey.

My thoughts were jelly. Sexy, black, latex covering my mind with pure sex. Insidious. Obedient. God, I was in heaven and Judy was taking me deeper into it. Our tongues met and for the first time I tasted the essence of a woman, and realized it was the essence of myself. Instead of cringing, as I would have a few short minutes before, I suckled her tongue, hungry for every taste of womanhood I could get. My hands matched hers as we raked across and caressed every inch of each other, voracious and insatiable in our soft-minded passion.

My nipples pressed to hers and I felt a huge electric shock go right to the center of my brain, mixing with the sound, the signal, the program I was being given. The program that was rewriting me. The thought stuck and then was gone. Fuck it. I loved it. I wanted more.

I wasn’t disappointed.

We turned mouth to crotch and I bathed myself in her juices. I pressed my nose into her cunt as she ground against me. My body was moving against her, too. Our movements became as one as we went on and on... Circle. Circle. Circle. Flick. Suckle. Nibble. Circle. Eternity stretched before me. I wanted nothing but her scent, her sex, her fucking heat and pleasure.

My legs began to jerk in spasms with every lash of her hot, facile tongue. The music of the spheres took more and more of my mind, creating more room for pleasure, more room for surrender, devotion, sex, love, women... all mixing together into a witches brew of seductive mind-flashing passion and fanatical obedience.

And then our bodies curled tightly as our bellies clenched, tongues whipping each other into a frenzy as wave after wave of glorious orgasm washed through us, together, and through others, too... all who had the frequency alive in their minds, an orgasm of collective power and eternity... brighter than the sun, brighter than life... brighter... brighter...

* * *

She was right, you know. Judy, I mean. Once you’ve heard even a few milliseconds of the signal, the seed is planted. There’s no stopping it. It just takes a bit longer that way. Within twenty-four hours, it had been played around the world, in newscasts that thought it something groundbreaking and exciting, but safe enough to air.

The men, well, they couldn’t handle the emotional impact of the Control Frequency. It left them empty, only able to sit, stand, fuck, and eat. Not really too much different than they had been—just more obvious about it.

We’re keeping them around for breeding, at least until technology displaces the need for them. Goddess Sictlu, the Yenorian Goddess in charge of Earth, or Yenor Sictlu as it’s now known, will be bringing that technology with Her on Her ship. We only have ten more years to wait until the celebration of Her arrival.

It took almost three years to convert everyone. This is an auspicious occasion, Katrina. You are the last human to evolve into the newness. The last to have the honor. With you, the past dies, and we no longer will need to keep track, but only obey the pleasures and lusts of our Control Frequency.

Hmm? No, it wasn’t random, or even from a star. The signal was sent to us on purpose, by the Goddess Herself. We never had a chance. Saying that makes me nearly cum in devoted pleasure. Your look of rabid fear is turning me on, girl.

I wonder, when T.S.Eliot wrote, “This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper,” if he knew how true that was, and an inkling of what it could really mean? Mmmmm.

Now. We’ve wasted enough time with stories, and I’m horny as fuck. Put on your headphones. No? Then let me put them on for you.

That’s better. Yes, you’re feeling it already. The undiluted signal only takes seconds to begin the change.

Now... yes, yes, I know... now, come over here and lick my pussy, you sexy bitch.

Finis.

* * *