The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plain as the Nose in His Lap

In April, 2010, flibinite hosted the monthly contest at the MC Forum. The theme was simple: involve a hospital, clinic, or similar health facility in your story. This was my entry into that contest. Please realize that the people and technology in this story are fictional and should not be confused with reality in any capacity. (Especially the glaring omission of standard hospital procedure that leads to additional hi-jinx later on in the story.) This is an adult story, so if you either don’t appreciate hospital settings or if you are too young or too constrained-by-local-laws, this story may not be for you. But that’s it for the disclaimers. I welcome all commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is

Julia placed the small styrofoam cup on the counter and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. “Aaaaaah.”

Glancing at the clock above the entrance, she made a note of the time. Just before midnight. She mumbled to herself, “A little over seven hours to go.”

Hans smiled at her. “Shift’s been that rough, huh?”

“Actually, not really. We’ve had a steady stream of patients tonight. Some nights are insane, non-stop action and others are so quiet, you worry that something major’s about to break. Tonight, well, it’s neither. The most unusual bit was that industrial accident when I first got here. Sliced up his hand pretty good. I asked the guy who brought him in if the patient lost any fingers. He handed me a cooler filled with ice and said, ‘Nope. They’re all in here...’”

Julia and Hans started to laugh, but their amusement was interrupted by a young man who came charging through the sliding doors. At first, Julia couldn’t tell what he carried on his shoulders.

“I need some help here! Someone, please help me!”

Julia stepped forward. “Now just calm down. I’m Nurse Jenkins, the head nurse here tonight. What’s wrong?”

“It’s Stacey. Me and her and a few other people went out for drinks after work, and I was talking with her and she suddenly collapsed on my shoulder and I... I didn’t know what to do. I just picked her up and drove her here. I ...”

“Here. Let’s just put her in this wheelchair and we’ll check her out. That’s it. Are you a relative?”

“No. I just work with her.” He quickly calmed down.

Once Stacey was safely in the wheelchair, she let out a low moan.

The man who carried her in moved to Stacey’s side, rubbed her hand, and said, “It’s going to be all right.”

Julia scowled. “Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to stay here in the waiting room while I take her back.”

To Julia’s surprise, the man didn’t put up a fight. She thought she knew his type: she expected him to want to stay close to Stacey, wanting to know everything as it happened, even if that meant getting in the way.

The man said, “Fair enough. Take your time and just keep me posted, all right?”

Julia nodded politely to him as she wheeled Stacey down the hall. After walking a few feet, she turned to make sure he wasn’t following her. She didn’t completely trust him, just based on his actions and attitude thus far.

The man quickly straightened himself up and smiled.

Julia wondered if he had been checking out her ass. Chuckling silently, she decided that, if this was the worst this guy would be tonight, then there won’t be any real problems.

* * *

An orderly helped lift Stacey onto a gurney. Julia wheeled Stacey into a triage chamber.

As Julia was taking the girl’s blood pressure, Stacey started to move her head and let out a slight moan.

“Stacey! Can you hear me? Stacey? Do you know where you are?”

The girl shielded her eyes with her hand. “I guess ... I, uh... I’m not, uh, in the bar anymore, am I?”

“You’re in the hospital. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“Uh, sure.” Stacey looked around and slowly came to her senses.

“Have you had anything to drink tonight?” Placing a stethoscope on Stacey’s back, she said, “Breathe in.”

Stacey inhaled deeply and said, “Just a couple of beers.”

“Great. Breathe out. How about any drugs?”

“Not unless you count the birth control pill this morning.”

“Are you sexually active? Breathe in again.”

The girl inhaled again. “Not really. I usually just lie there.”

Julia rolled her eyes on this comment and paused before regaining her composure. “The guy who brought you in. Is he your boyfriend?” She placed the thermometer in Stacey’s ear to check her temperature.

“Who? Ken?” She smiled broadly as she thought about him. “I don’t know I’d call him my boyfriend, but I love fucking him.”

Julia scowled. Already unsure what to think of Ken, she mused that Stacey’s attitude wasn’t helping any. She took hold of Stacey’s wrist and measured her pulse.

Julia took a deep breath and asked, “What were you doing before you passed out in the bar?”

“Let’s see,” she giggled. “We just came out of the bathroom and I told Ken he could keep my panties. He’s got such an addictive dick and I teased him a little bit about it. I told him that it wasn’t fair that he should ever keep it fr—”

“Hang on. You said that his penis is ...”

“Addictive. Ever since I blew him a couple of weeks ago ... I can’t really explain it but I’ve just, you know, needed it. In my hands, between my tits, in my pussy, wherever I could get it, ya know?” Stacey scoffed, giggled, and added, “He did warn me about it. He told me that I’d get addicted to it and I didn’t believe him. I blew him just to prove I wouldn’t. Well, the joke’s on me, huh? Not that such an amazing dick is a joke or anything, but...”

Julia sighed. She was torn between laughing at such a ridiculous line and wanting to chastise this girl for falling for it.

Stacey continued. “So we sat down and I bought us a couple of beers. I told him how much I love his dick and that I wish I could have it all the time, ya know?

“So then he looks at me all funny and tells me that he wants to share his beautiful, fantastic cock with other people.”

Hiding her simultaneous disgust and lack of surprise, Julia asked, “How did you react to that?”

“It was weird. I thought about how hot it would be to watch him with another woman but at the same time, I wanted to keep him all to myself. I mean, all the other girls out there, let ‘em get their own dicks, right? So I, like, pointed at his crotch and said I didn’t like having to share and all.

“That’s when I heard this ringing in my ears and I remember feeling kinda dizzy and ... well, here I am!” Stacey giggled a little bit.

Julia scratched her chin. “Here. Why don’t you drink some water while I discuss this with the doctor.”

Stacey took a sip of water and asked, “Is Ken still here? I’d, um, really like to see him if you don’t mind.”

“After I talk to the doctor I’ll see if I can get him.”

* * *

Dr. Zeller was looking over a patient’s chart when Julia found him. “Hans, ya got a minute?”

“Sure. What’s up?”

“New patient in the ER. Female, mid-20’s I’m guessing, presented with syncope. Boyfriend brought her in from a local bar. Low BP but vitals are otherwise normal. I’m not sure what to make of her story about her relationship with the guy who brought her in.”

Dr. Zeller raised an eyebrow. “I’m listening.”

“She reported being addicted to his penis. I mean she actually used the word ‘addicted’. I’m afraid he might have slipped her some psychotropic drug without her knowledge.”

“Is it possible she was just playing with words, considering the relationship with a popular slang term for the penis?”

“Um, no. I don’t think so. With your permission, I’d like to do a blood test, run a rape kit, and interview the boyfriend.”

“Go ahead. Let me know what comes back from the lab. Anything more with the boyfriend and you’ll need his permission.”

* * *

Back in the triage room, Julia drew some blood into a syringe and informed Stacey that she was going to do a pelvic exam.

“All right. Can Ken come here soon? I really need his ... services.”

Julia rolled her eyes, sighed, and said, “Sure. After I’ve run these tests. I want to talk with him anyway.”

Stacey glared at the nurse, a mistrustful, jealous look on her face. “As long as it’s just talking.”

“Trust me. That’s all I intend to do.”

* * *

After Julia finished collecting specimens, she labelled all of the samples and brought them to the lab. From the lab, she returned to the waiting room. She noticed Ken, reading a magazine, looking by and large detached from his surroundings. She slowly approached him, and, when he lifted his head to see her approaching, she said, “Ken?”

“Ya know, Nurse Jenkins, I was thinking that I never told you my name.”

“Stacey told me.”

“That’s what I figured. How is she?” He stood up.

“She’s resting right now, but you can go back. If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you a few questions.” She slowly started walking back towards Stacey’s room.

Ken smiled broadly, as though he had expected her to say this. “Um. I guess so... What would you like to know?” He reached into his pocket, removed a small rubber ball, and started bouncing it on the floor as he walked with the nurse. The arc of its bounce took the ball above his head each time he threw it.

“Would you mind please not doing that? It’s annoying and, if it got away from you, someone could easily trip on it.”

“Sorry.” He stopped bouncing the ball but didn’t put it back in his pocket. “What did you want to ask me?”

“It can wait until we have a little more privacy.”

“Whatever you say, Nurse Jenkins.”

Bristling at the way Ken said her name, she straightened up and said, matter-of-factly, “Just follow me.”

When they reached Stacey’s room, the patient beamed when Ken came into her line of sight from behind her curtain.

Before either of them could speak, Julia said to Ken, “I’m not going to beat around the bush here. Have you given some kind of drug to this girl, in order to seduce her?”

“What? No!”

Julia glared at him and decided that his expression of outrage seemed too polished, too practiced.

Ken continued. “I take it Stacey told you that she’s addicted to my cock. I warned her not to try anything with it, but she insisted. Do you think I was going to turn away such a pretty girl who wanted to blow me? It’s not my fault she didn’t listen to my warning. I’m telling you, this is a curse I’ve been living with since I was a teenager.” He let out a sigh and tossed the ball high up into the air. It bounced once on the floor and rebounded back into the air almost as high as the original toss.

Julia suddenly felt enraged. “Who do you think you—”

Ken quickly pressed a button on the side of his watch and everything around him froze. Julia and Stacey were in their respective places, unmoving, unblinking. Stacey’s face maintained a look of complete admiration and Julia looked angry and cynical as she stood motionless. Even the ball floated in midair.

Ken looked around and chuckled. He walked around Julia and examined her from all sides. Laughing, he said, “This hospital’s always had the best-looking nurses” as he smacked Julia’s motionless body hard on the ass. “And I love this little device here. Now I’m free to do anything I want. And I want you. And a threesome with you and Stacey.”

He stepped closer to Julia and whispered into her ear. “In case you haven’t guessed, I’ve stopped time for a short while. When I start it back up again, you won’t realize what I’ve done, but it’s time for me to instill some added thoughts into your brain. I know you won’t mind,” he said as he started to laugh. Raising his watch to Julia’s ear, he pressed another button. The watch emitted a shrill but quiet noise. Julia didn’t acknowledge the sound.

Ken let out a low chuckle as the sound died away. He whispered “Now I can place any thoughts into your brain I want, and you’ll think they’re your own.”

He leaned in close to Julia and whispered in her ear. “When I start time again, I’m going to offer to show you my cock, to prove to you that I haven’t drugged Stacey. You will decide that this is a fair offer. The moment you see my cock, though, you’ll think that the most obvious thing for you to do, is to suck on it, thinking that all of that talk of it being addictive is just that: talk and that you won’t be affected by it. Of course, though, you will be affected. The moment you taste my cock, you’ll want more of it. As much as you can possibly have. And you’ll be just like Stacey.”

He pressed another button on his watch and the shrill sound went away. Lowering his hand, he started to pace around the nurse again, admiring her curves more than he had done the first time, running his fingers over her breasts, stomach, and waist. After circling her two or three times, he found the place—more or less—where he had been standing when he froze time. Positioning himself under the ball that hung in midair, he pressed a couple of buttons on his watch and time resumed.

“—are?” Julia continued what she was saying before Ken had frozen time.

The ball bounced one more time before Ken caught it. He quickly placed the ball in his pocket.

“I’m running some tests on this girl now, so we’ll know soon enough if you’ve given her any drugs to make her act the way she is. Now you can cooperate with me and tell me what you’ve done, or you can continue denying things, which won’t look good on any reports we provide to the police.”

“I told you. Girls get addicted to my ... my penis. The moment they start sucking on it, that’s all they can concentrate on, all they want. Sex usually satisfies their needs for an hour or two at most, but that’s about it.”

Julia put her hands on her hips and scowled.

“All right, all right, all right! If it’ll make you feel better, I’ll show you my penis. That way you can see for yourself that I haven’t given her any drugs or anything.”

Julia’s features slackened. “Hmmmm...” She scratched her chin as she contemplated the offer. “Uh, yeah, I think that’ll work. But don’t try anything with Stacey.” She reached for a latex glove and a couple of cotton balls.

Stacey pouted as Ken unfastened his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

Julia rolled her eyes as his pants fell to the floor. His belt made a clanking sound as it came in contact with the tile surface. Typical, she thought. He’s not wearing any underwear.

“See! There’s nothing special on my penis. It’s just that girls who start to su—”

He stopped speaking when Julia got down on her knees in front of him. “I need to get a closer look,” she smiled.

“All right, feel free to look, but I can’t be responsible if you decide to do anything else...”

“Are you still going on about how any girl who sucks on you, will get addicted to your penis? Here. I can virtually promise you that if I did that, that’d be as far as it goes...”

Julia leaned forward and opened her mouth. Ken lowered his hands and tried to stop her. “You don’t have to do this, you know.”

“I know. But I want to.” She pushed his hands out of the way and with more force than she’d planned to, plunged her mouth over his semi-stiff cock. Holding it steady with one hand, she let out a low moan to indicate that she liked the way it tasted. She almost immediately started to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking vigorously and generally appreciating the feel of his cock in her mouth.

Without thinking, she reached into her scrubs and started to play with her breasts, rubbing her nipples, pinching and prodding, squeezing and pushing against her chest. Arching her back, she released his cock from her mouth for a moment, let out a yelp of pleasure, and returned to sucking him off.

Her mind became a bit of a blur. Everything he said had been true. His cock certainly was addictive. It was all so obvious. She had to have it, feel it all over her body. She smiled as she felt him get harder and harder in her mouth.

He started stroking her hair. “Still think it’s not addictive?”

She let out a gasp and said, “I was wrong! Please! Give me more!”

Stacey stood up and yelled, “Hey! That’s my cock!” She tried to pull Julia forcefully off of Ken’s cock. Julia fought back.

“Girls! Please! There’s enough of me for both of you. In fact, why don’t we do a threesome?”

Stacey stopped and stared at Julia, her eyes pausing to take in all of the nurse’s curves. “I, uh... I guess I could go for a three way.”

Julia turned to face Stacey and scowled. Stacey knelt down beside Julia and they both started sucking on his cock, tongues wagging over his member and generally acting like they were in an undeclared contest to see who could suck on him better. Ken did little to stop this contest from taking place until he felt as though he was about to cum.

“Hold on, girls. I don’t want to cum in anyone’s mouths. Why don’t you both strip naked and lie down on the gurney so I can fuck you both?”

Julia squealed with glee and quickly peeled off her scrubs. “I’m ready, Ken! You can use me as you need, the power of your dick is so ... Overwhelming. Please let me have that cock of yours.”

He looked at Stacey. “You should just sit out this round. Let go of any jealousy. You knew it was wrong to keep me all to yourself. So your punishment is to lose me, at least for a short while. But when you see me cum between this nurse’s legs, you’ll understand how good it feels to be wrong. When I cum, you’ll cum, harder than you’ve ever cum before. But you won’t cum before that.”

Stacey nodded tentatively as she reached up her skirt and started to finger herself. Ken was right, though. Watching him fuck that nurse... Jealousy could be so hot.

Julia thrashed on the gurney as it rolled back and forth across the tile floor. The sound of the gurney crashing into the walls and medical equipment wasn’t quite as loud as Ken had expected.

Virtually instantaneously, Stacey could feel her own pleasure mount. She reflexively groped, squeezed, and fondled her own breasts to accentuate the sensation. She let out a low whimper when Julia experienced her first orgasm. Ken reached over to Stacey, and started to play with her clit as he rammed into Julia.

Whispering “Come on, Ken! I need release too,” Stacey grew increasingly savage in the way she treated her own breasts.

Ken, upon hearing this, said, “Stacey! Come closer to me and the nurse. Nurse Jenkins, why don’t you eat out Stacey while I’m fucking you?”

Neither girl needed to be asked twice to do this. Within moments, Julia’s tongue was sliding around and between Stacey’s pussy lips, before finally penetrating slightly inside and giving Julia a taste of a pussy that had received that beautiful, powerful cock. Sweet and tangy at the same time. Julia simply said, “Mmmmmmmmm...”

Ken started to moan and shake. “I’m ... cumming!”

Almost instantly, Stacey’s pussy clenched around Julia’s tongue. Both girls let out howls of delight as the three of them came simultaneously.

* * *

Julia, trying to maintain a professional demeanor in spite of being addicted to Ken’s cock, said, “Well, Stacey. It looks like whatever made you faint, has passed through your system. Next time you go out with Ken and anyone else from work, make sure you have plenty to eat before you start drinking too much, OK?”

“OK!”

As the two of them walked back towards the entrance to the emergency room, Dr. Zeller placed his hands on Julia’s shoulder. “Malnutrition, huh?”

“I’d say ... undernourished. Nothing she can’t work on if she doesn’t try.” Feeling a bit flush from the excitement of meeting Ken, she realized she needed to tend to the needs he instilled in her, at least until her shift ended. “Would you excuse me for a minute?”

“Sure!” he responded as he watched his head nurse disappear into the bathroom. He picked up Stacey’s chart and began to examine it. There were a few inaccuracies on her chart, and he made a mental note of asking Julia about them when she got back.

* * *

Stacey and Ken walked out of the building arm-in-arm. “Well, that was fun,” he mused.

“Yes. It was amazing.”

“Sorry I had to knock you out but fainting seemed to be the most obvious choice.” After they had completed their rendez-vous in the women’s room at the bar, he had frozen time in order to place the trigger for her to pass out, thus setting in motion the actions that would take place in the hospital.

“I completely understand.”

“You know, Stacey. When you and I first started talking about a threesome, you said you wanted to pick up a nurse at the local hospital, but I wasn’t so sure. Turns out, you were right. Nurses are the best at simple anatomy, aren’t they?”

“You bet. The whole plan worked just like I hoped it would. Better even.”

“Yes, Stacey. I agree. Let’s go. Julia will find us when she’s ready.

end