The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PLANET OF THE CATWOMEN

by Witchman

“It’s bad, it’s very bad,” Quinn said, shaking his head as he watched the last of the supplies come on board. “We’ll have bad luck on this trip, that’s for certain.”

Ensign Culver looked apprehensively at her much older and wiser male companion.

“Gosh, Quinn, you feel that strongly about it? After all, it’s just a collection of plant and animal life,” the slim blonde said, her blue eyes bright and curious.

“ It’s the type of animal life that bothers me,” he replied, jerking his thumb towards two large white boxes. “Catwomen have no business being in our galaxy.”

“But they’re just going to a lab,” Culver protested.

Quinn shook his head again. “Trust me, Ensign, I’ve been in the Space Corps for thirty years, and I know a pleasure cruise when I see one.”

“Think about it,” he continued, as he signaled the all clear, himself and his pretty senior officer scurrying up the steps as the ship’s legs began to retract, the small Federation supply ship preparing to take off from Planet Arouz. “What plant life did we pick up that isn’t already back on Earth? And besides,” he whispered now to her, why was I ordered not to list the two Catwomen on the ship’s registry?”

Culver’s eyes widened. “You mean Captain Ryan told you not to?” she asked, surprised that her straight-arrow commander would engage in such chicanery.

“The way I heard it, the order came all the way from the top. Do not mention the Catwomen. That’s how I know it was a setup.

“It’s like this,” he continued, the two making their way towards the ship’s laboratory, the two ominous packages rolling behind them on an autocart. “Every now and then one of our Federation Elders gets it into his or head to try the Catwomen. Interspecies relations are nothing new, but it’s always been careful. You don’t want to ever introduce a new species to a strange atmosphere where that particular species has no commonality with any of the other living organisms.”

“ The Catwomen have no similar species in our Star System. That’s why this is so dangerous.”

“Well, what is it about them?” Culver asked, her eyes shining with curiosity “I mean, I saw one once in captivity when I was in school. It was attractive, sure, but—”

“ If you saw one in captivity, then it wasn’t a Catwoman,” Quinn interrupted, his terse reply indicating that he indeed did know exactly what he was talking about.

“Catwomen are some of the most sexually irresistible creatures in our galaxy,” he said. “No species, especially humans, can resist them in their own environment. Besides being attractive in the human sense of the word, they are creatures of almost pure lust and carnal desire.

“ Do you know how some people say that a cat lives five years for every one human year? I don’t know if it is true, but I do know that a catwoman has five times the sex drive of your average human. They also emit a powerful erotic mating call, as well as secreting a powerful, pheremone-like secretion when threatened or aroused.

“ Their eyes are very hypnotic, too. That’s why the landing party had to wear those old twentieth-century spacesuits. Even for a human to breathe the air on Arouz is dangerous. In twenty minutes, he or she would be naked and servicing the nearest catwoman.

“Because of their reputation, every now and then an Elder decides to have one captured as a pet, usually for performing some type of civic duty. He or she thinks that they have the willpower and stamina to keep up with a catwoman.”

“What happens then?” Culver asked.

“Well, usually the catwomen seduces every one in the house in about a week. Then the Elder decides it wasn’t a good idea, and they send the catwoman back to Arouz.”

“ I just hope that they’re smart enough to keep them separated,” he continued.

“ Is there any defense against them?” Culver asked, eyeing the boxes now with a newfound sense of awe and interest.

Quinn smiled. " A couple of fifteen year old boys,” he chuckled. “Anything that can keep them occupied long enough so that they can be sedated and sent back to where they belong.”

“ Anyway,” he continued, " I’m going to be in the storage room until late. If you want, come see me after your shift and we can share some Rigerian whiskey.”

“Thanks, I will,” Culver smiled, then pushed the cart into the medical lab.

Dr. Carver and Nurse Rachel slipped on their leather gloves and prepared to start the examination.

The two white boxes had been opened, and the two catwomen were slowly awakening to find themselves separately sealed in solid glass containers on opposite sides of the lab.

“ They are beautiful, in a savage way,” Nurse Rachel said, the hefty redheaded matron studying the exotic creature before her.

“ Yes, yes, aren’t they, but come Nurse, we must begin,” Dr. Carver absent-mindedly replied, putting his glasses back on his old face.

Oblivious to the dirty look she had given him, Dr. Carver began writing notes as he watched the catwoman pace about her small cell.

“Humph, he just calls me nurse because he’s a higher rank than I am. I’m a doctor, too,” she thought to herself, studying the catwoman in her cell.

The catwoman had dark black hair, her body sleek and sexy, with humanlike breasts and a very real vagina. Her body was covered in a shiny sheen of the finest, thinnest hairs, a slight slip of fur all over her. Tiger stripes ran from her head down her back and belly.

They were flexible, too, as the catwoman languorously stretched, her body lithe and agile like the finest gymnast.

Rachel tried to ignore its stares as the creature began to clean itself, licking and stroking its body. " I’ll call you Latka,” she said, smiling down at the catwoman.

The catwoman gazed at her curiously, then smiled, almost knowingly, and began to slowly rotate her crotch.

Rachel blanched, then looked away, flushed and embarrassed. The catwoman was trying to lure her into distraction. “A typical defense maneuver,” she thought, trying to ignore the creature as it undulated its hips.

A strange odor began to seep into the room from the airholes in the cage. Rachel found the heavy musk-like odor to be strangely compelling. She wondered if Dr. Carver was having a similar experience, glancing in his direction, but the Doctor was immersed in his work, and his catwoman, Simka, was crouched very still and quiet, cautiously watching his every move.

Rachel returned to her work, and found Latka staring at her very intently, surprising Rachel with the strength of her gaze.

Rachel was beginning to think that perhaps the examination would be safer if the creature was asleep, so she carefully kept a hand on the canister of sleepgas, hoping that she would not have to use it.

Latka’s eyes narrowed, a strange smile passing over her face. Slowly, she began to trail her fingers over her moistening mound, her clit glistening in the lab light.

Rachel swallowed and wrinkled her nose as the pungent odor began to float around her. This was too distracting for her, and she was beginning to wish that she had worn a mask, but they were so heavy and cumbersome, as were those ridiculous spacesuits. Besides, she was a doctor, and this was just an animal, a beautiful, sexy, wild animal.

A wild animal that smelled good.

That smelled good, and was watching her.

Rachel shook her head violently, her mind feeling fogged. She had to get hold of herself, for in a few moments she knew that she would have to open the small door to the cage so that she could conduct an eye exam.

An eye exam.

Her eyes met those of the catwoman.

They were deep and dark and shiny, almond-shaped. Rachel found herself becoming distracted by Latka’s eyes and smell, the catwoman now fingering herself even faster, a shiny secretion oozing out of her moist and sopping cunt.

Rachel took a deep breath to steady herself. " I am doctor, a medical officer. I can handle this,” she said to herself, opening the door to the cage and poking her head in, Latka pulling back slightly to allow her more room.

The catwoman suddenly opened her legs, and Rachel’s eyes were magnetically drawn to the creature’s pleasure zone.

That moment of distraction was all the catwoman needed, as she suddenly scurried forward, wrapping Rachel’s head in a scissors hold, the catwoman’s calves forcing Rachel to move her head forward, even as they wrapped behind her, preventing her escape.

Rachel dropped her clipboard, and began to struggle, trying to push the creature off of her.

As Dr. Carver turned to determine the sound of the commotion, the catwoman in his cage suddenly grabbed the canister of sleep spray from his belt, blasting the doctor in the face.

His body crumpled to the floor as Simka pounced on him, already positioning her crotch over his face, her fingers fumbling at his belt.

Rachel tried to scream for help, but her mouth was suddenly muffled by Latka’s muff, and the sweet-tasting liquid of her arousal burned her mouth and singed her mind.

Almost instinctively, as if responding to the sudden trigger of a long-buried emotion, Rachel began to lick and nibble and suck, every taste of the catwoman in her mouth and hair and face beginning to mold her, seduce her, arouse her.

As the catwoman tossed back her head and began to mewl, every echo of her utterances rang deep inside Rachel’s mind and cunt, the sounds of the pleasure she inflicting on this creature surrounding in a cacophony of lust and desire.

Rachel’s heart was pounding with fear and desire, terrified of what would happen to her next. “Why I am enjoying this so much?” she asked herself, yet even as she did, her fogged mind registered a dim response; because she had gone months without sex, and this was a catwoman, after all, and as long as she kept in control, she was....she was...

The thought faded as Latka suddenly yowled with delight, Rachel’s mind reeling from this new, sudden sensory onslaught.

Simka, meanwhile, was already sucking the older doctor’s cock with a furious abandon. He stirred beneath her crotch, vainly attempting to awaken himself, but as his body shuddered from his premature orgasm, he gasped and passed out, eyes rolling up into his head.

Latka had pushed Rachel out of the cage and the two were now on the floor, Latka tearing Rachel’s whites off her body with her sharp cat claws. She began to lick the insides of Rachel’s thighs, the older redheaded woman crying out in pleasure and awe, her eyes closed, her body quivering.

Simka crawled over to the two and positioned herself over Rachel’s still hungry mouth, grinning as she grinded her pussy against Rachel’s eager lips.

Rachel could feel herself trembling. She had never been eaten this way before, so passionately and so....hungrily.

As her backed arched swiftly from the intensity of her orgasm, she gasped into Simka’s gash, the wild animal mewling in pleasure.

Before Rachel could even catch her breath, the two catwomen began to sing a strange song, long, single notes, alternately high and low.

Rachel felt as if she was a violin string, the mysterious sounds resounding through her, her body bucking and twitching. She felt as if she was a part of the sound itself.

Then the women were on her again, and she fell into blackness.

The two catwomen sniffed around the two prone and unconscious bodies, then swiftly headed to the door.

Anxiously scratching and slapping the door, Latka accidentally brushed one of the buttons, and the doors slid open, the two creatures quickly scurrying down the hall.

Taken out of their natural environment, their need to satisfy their basic desires drove them to seek out the nearest living thing that they could find.

Quinn sighed and poured himself another drink. He liked Culver just fine, but he was much too old for her, and was not even considering what he would have had he been several years younger.

A strange scratching sound at the door caught his attention.