The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plausible Deniability

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2020

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“You’ve done something to me.”

Emma frowned as she looked up from where she was kneeling between her girlfriend’s legs. Her yummy, gorgeous, wonderful, girlfriend, Sarah. Whose delicious pussy Emma had just been eating. The thrills from that were still humming through her. Making her toes curl and her centre ache in need.

But that was the point. Or not the point. Or something. Emma didn’t like girls. Or at least she hadn’t. Not until her roommate had turned into her girlfriend. Not until.

Sarah smiled down at her. It was so hard to think straight when Sarah did that. It was so hard to think straight whenever Emma was near her girlfriend. Sarah just made her feel giddy and happy and…

“What did I do, sweetie?” Sarah asked innocently. “Show you how much better girls are then boys?”

“No, uh. Well, yes.” Sarah had done that. Emma could feel the orgasm teasing at her. She had such great orgasms with Sarah. They’d rip through her, blasting her thoughts to pieces, leaving her limp, the aftershocks rippling through her.

Leave her begging for more.

But that wasn’t right. She’d never liked girls. Not like that. She’d had a boyfriend. His name was. Was.

Emma couldn’t remember. That certainly wasn’t right.

“You made me want girls,” Emma insisted. “Somehow.”

“Well, maybe I did,” Sarah smiled temptingly. “A little bit of seduction and you just melted. You must have wanted it all along. I mean, the way you look at my boobs.” Sarah cupped her assets though her top, Emma’s eyes drawn inescapably to her girlfriend’s chest.

“Boobs are great, right?” Sarah grinned.

Boobs were great. Emma knew that. She knew how she loved to worship her girlfriend’s boobs. Lick and suck and nibble. If she did it well enough Sarah would cum. Emma was amazed at how aroused she would become just from sucking on her girlfriend’s boobs, her centre on fire, arousal leaking down her legs. She could spend hours and hours sucking away, Sarah cumming and cumming.

“I had a boyfriend,” Emma insisted, trying to hold on to the thought.

“Yeah,” Sarah shrugged. “You did.”

“He was…,” Emma’s voice trailed off. She couldn’t remember his name. Surely she should remember that.

“He was what?” Sarah prompted, her head tilted to one side, questioningly. God, she looked so cute like that. Emma could just gaze at her for hours.

No! She was trying to remember her boyfriend’s name. It wasn’t right that she couldn’t remember his name. She should remember. She shouldn’t have a girlfriend. Sarah must have done something to her.

“I can’t remember his name,” Emma replied lamely.

“No surprise there,” Sarah reassured her, guiding Emma’s mouth back to her centre. “You’re the one who said you wanted to forget him. That we weren’t to mention his name. So if you’ve forgotten it you’re just doing what you wanted.”

Emma had said that. She could remember herself, so angry, telling Sarah that his name was never to be mentioned again.

She couldn’t remember why she’d been angry. It must have been important, though, or she wouldn’t have been that angry. And Sarah was right, Emma had said they weren’t to mention his name. So forgetting it made sense.

I’m just doing what I wanted, Emma told herself, as her tongue traced the length of her girlfriend’s opening.

Sarah tasted so good.

“You don’t want to be late for class,” Sarah told her sometime later, giving herself a little shake after the last orgasm Emma had delivered. “You better get dressed.”

Emma hadn’t even realised that she’d been naked. She’d been so focussed on eating her girlfriend out that she’d missed that completely.

But it wasn’t that unusual, was it? Didn’t she spend most of her time naked around her girlfriend?

It was so good to be naked. To show her body off to her girlfriend. She had a good body. Emma knew that. Her boyfriends had always liked it. She liked the looks she got from them. Lust burning in their eyes. So why did the idea of a man looking like that at her now leave her feeling ill?

Maybe it was just that she was still angry at her last boyfriend.

Whatever his name was.

Emma headed to her wardrobe. She couldn’t go out naked, no matter much she loved being unclothed for her girlfriend. Her hand hesitated as she reached for a pair of jeans. She hadn’t worn jeans since, since.

Since she broke up with what’s his name.

But she loved jeans, didn’t she? Hadn’t she always worn them all the time?

“You have done something to me,” Emma insisted, slowly turning around to face Sarah.

God, Sarah was so beautiful. If it wasn’t for class Emma would just sink back to her knees and spend the whole day eating her girlfriend out.

Maybe she would anyway.

“What do you mean, sweetie?”

Emma sighed. She loved it when Sarah called her ‘sweetie’.

She shook herself. She had to hold on to her thought. Which was… It was so hard to think straight. Something about. Naked? Clothes?

“Clothes!” she managed eventually. “Clothes. Jeans. I used to wear jeans. Now I don’t. It’s always dresses and skirts.”

“So?” Sarah shrugged, hopping off the bed where she’d been sitting. “You’re the one who said you wanted a change. After what’s his name.”

Emma nodded. She had said that.

“I mean,” her girlfriend continued, sauntering in Emma’s direction. “Some girls change their hair after a breakup. But I don’t want you to do that. I love your hair.”

Gently, Sarah ran a hand through Emma’s long silky locks. Emma was sinfully proud of her hair. And if Sarah didn’t want her to change it she never would.

“So you changed the way you dress. Perfectly understandable. And it was your decision.”

Emma nodded again. It had been her decision. Sarah was right.

Sarah always seemed to be right.

She was such a good girlfriend.

Emma threw on a breezy summer dress, lemon yellow, with spaghetti shoulder straps.

“And hey,” Sarah grinned cheekily, a hand reaching under the skirt to stroke Emma’s thigh. “If you wore jeans I couldn’t do this, could I?”

Emma nodded again. She couldn’t say anything. She was biting her lower lip, the feel of her girlfriend’s fingers just so good. Her arousal was burning. Just a little more and she’d cum

“Off you go,” Sarah declared, patting Emma’s arse. Emma mewled in disappointment. She’d been so close. It was going to be so hard to concentrate in class with how turned on she was.

But she’d do it. Because she knew that was what Sarah wanted.

“Bye, sweetie,” Sarah called as Emma closed the door after her.

God, she loved it when Sarah called her that.

* * *

“You have done something to me,” Emma insisted, stamping her foot. It was the only explanation. After class her friends had asked her how she was. Friends who had known her for ages. A couple of them had even gone to high school with her. They were trying to be nice about it, but she could tell how confused they were. And then one had mentioned about how Emma had always been into boys. The others had told her to be quiet, had changed the subject. But the thought had stuck in Emma’s head. She had always been into boys. Never girls.

So why did she have a girlfriend?

“This again, sweetie?” Sarah smiled.

Emma’s insides melted. And her thoughts melted. God, she just wanted to kiss her girlfriend. Run her hands over that delicious body. Have Sarah do that to her. Why did she still have clothes on? Shouldn’t she be naked?

No! She was settling this now.

“I was never into girls,” Emma insisted. “You must have… Must have.” She didn’t know what Sarah must have done, but she must have done something.

Thinking was so hard when she was near her girlfriend.

“Lots of girls experiment at university,” Sarah informed her.

Emma didn’t need to be told that. She knew it was true. It didn’t mean it applied to her. “But I—”

Her girlfriend was standing in front of her now, her finger on Emma’s chin. God, Sarah was so hot. Emma was quivering in need. Her arousal had only got worse as the class went on. Then sitting with her friends. Her gorgeous, hot, female friends. She was drowning in need.

She just wanted to cum.

“Oh sweetie,” Sarah pouted. That made Emma’s lower lip quiver. “And some girls find that they were living in denial. Face it, girlfriend. Did you ever want a boy as much as you want me? Did boys ever turn you on as much as girls do now?”

Emma had to admit that everything her girlfriend said was true. Pretty girls turned her on so much. She’d had to struggle to keep her hands off her friends. Just looking at pretty girls made her legs go weak and her nipples so hard and her pussy became so wet until it was dripping.

Just like it was now.

Boys had never done that to her.

“You were just pretending to like boys.” Sarah gave her a sympathetic smile. “It can be so hard to adjust when you come out. Trust me. I know. I’ve seen it happen to more than a few girls. But did a boy ever make you feel like this?”

Sarah’s fingers were playing over Emma’s cunt lips. When had she started calling them that? It didn’t matter. What her girlfriend was doing felt so good. Emma could barely stand.

“You were in denial.”

“I was in denial.”

“You’re not now.”

“I, uh.” She was so close. “I’m not now.” Fuck, her girlfriend’s fingers were so good. How could she ever want a boy? None of them had ever made her feel like this, wet and needy and drowning. She could barely stand, Sarah holding her up with one hand as three fingers of the other slipped inside.

How did they manage that? She was wet. So wet, but her panties.

She didn’t wear panties anymore.

Never.

“You, you made me not wear panties.”

“Oh sweetie,” Sarah laughed. “Don’t you remember? That was your decision.”

Of course it was. Emma could remember standing in the middle of their room, a pair of panties in hand. Promising Sarah that she’d never wear them again. So that Sarah could have access to her cunt whenever she wanted it.

Like now, her girlfriend’s fingers pistoning in and out of Emma’s dripping opening.

So it had been her decision. Even if it seemed so unlike her to do something like that.

Even if it was an odd decision for her to make it was worth it. Sarah knew just how to hold her on the edge, teasing, making Emma gasp in need, crying out, begging.

Like she was now.

She could barely think, the need crashing through her.

Sarah was whispering to her.

Emma couldn’t make out the words. It didn’t matter. If it was important she’d listen. Some part of her would remember.

It always would.

Emma looked down at her body, a gleam of sweat covering it. That was the only thing covering it. Apart from her bra. Sarah liked Emma to wear a bra. Said she liked feeling Emma’s tits though her bra. Sometimes, like now, it was the only thing Sarah liked her wearing.

At least she wasn’t completely naked.

Emma’s eyes slipped lower, took in her landing strip. She liked her landing strip. It proved. Proved. Something.

Thinking was so hard.

But she liked her girlfriend’s fingers in her cunt more. Nothing should get in the way of that.

Nothing.

Had something told her that? Some words?

No. This was her decision. She decided what happened to her body.

It was hers.

“I’m going to get waxed. Or maybe laser treatment.”

“Are you sure, sweetie?” Sarah asked, looking up from where she’d been working on an assignment. Emma had just been standing beside the desk. In her bra. In case her girlfriend wanted to look at her. Or touch her. She’d do her own homework later. “It’s a big decision. Permanent.”

Emma shivered at the word. She’d love to do something permanent for her girlfriend.

Maybe she could so something even more permanent than hair removal.

“Maybe,” she swallowed, then tried again. “Maybe I’ll get a tattoo.” She had to take a deep breath. She was so nervous. “Right here.” Slowly she drew her finger though her pubic hair. Hair that she was going to lose, so soon. Her finger was right above her clit. “Sarah’s. That’s all. Right there.”

“Oh sweetie,” Sarah sighed as she looked up at Emma. Emma sighed back. She could drown in her girlfriend’s eyes. “That’s really special. But what if we break up? What would you tell your next girlfriend when she sees my name on your pussy?”

Emma nibbled at her lips. “We’re not breaking up. And anyway, it’s my body. My decision.” Emma knew that was right. Something had told her that. “You can’t stop me.”

There was the breath of a smile on Sarah’s face. “No sweetie, I can’t.”

Emma watched as her girlfriend turned back to her work.

She was happy just to stand there.

She’d get to eat Sarah out later.

She was so turned on.

* * *

Emma frowned. “You made me do it.” It was so hard to form the words. She was lying back on her bed. Naked. Except for her bra. Sarah’s finger was drawing circles around Emma’s clit. Over and over. Slowly. It was maddeningly, frustratingly, delicious.

God, she was so wet. There had to be a puddle on the bedclothes.

Emma thrust her hips up, her back arching. All it would take was one touch on her clit and she’d be cumming and cumming and cumming. She didn’t know how long Sarah had held her on the edge.

It felt so good.

“Made you do what, sweetie?” Sarah asked as she slowly drew a fingernail down one of Emma’s cuntlips, Emma thrashing on the bed.

“The, the. The tattoo,” Emma managed eventually. God, it was so embarrassing. Getting the tattoo artist to do it had been hard enough. But sitting with her friends, in class, having coffee. Knowing it was there. Knowing what it said. What it implied. Sometimes all she could think about was the apostrophe and the ‘s’. Possessive. Right above her clit. Her pussy. ‘Sarah’s’. Like it was saying that her girlfriend owned her pussy.

Sarah’s fingernail slid down Emma’s other cunt lip, Emma’s head going back, her neck exposed.

How could she have done something like that? Emma hated tattoos. Didn’t she? And this, this.

Sarah must have made her do it. Somehow.

“This tattoo?” Sarah grinned, her fingers now trailing over Emma’s crotch, her now permanently bare crotch, after a series of laser treatments, over the letters.

The letter’s that spelt out Sarah’s name.

“You remember, sweetie,” Sarah purred, her other hand now stroking Emma’s breasts as the fingers of her first hand now slipped inside Emma’s sopping opening. “You were standing right there. When you told me what you were going to do. When you said it was your body and your decision. You’ve got a great bod, by the way. I love it.”

Emma smiled. She loved it when her girlfriend complimented her.

“So it was your decision,” Sarah concluded.

That was right. It had been just as Sarah described. Only, couldn’t Emma remember something else? Sarah telling her, something?

No, that wasn’t right. It was her decision, her body.

A body her girlfriend was holding deliciously on the edge of orgasm.

For hours.

* * *

“You’ve done something to me.”

Emma was naked, braless this time, on her knees between her girlfriend’s legs.

“Really sweetie?” Sarah purred. “What have I done?”

“I can’t.” God, it was so hard to think. Sarah’s pussy was just inches away. Emma could bury herself in her girlfriend, her nose pressed against her girlfriend’s pussy and just lick and lick and lick. That turned her so much. But.

“I can’t cum.”

“Well, of course you can’t sweetie, you’re the one who is eating me out. You are very good at it.”

Pride swelled in Emma. She was good at eating her girlfriend out. Sarah had said so. That was important.

But so was the thought she was trying to hold on to.

“No, I mean I can’t cum anyway, even when you do me.”

“Don’t be silly sweetie, of course you can cum,” her girlfriend chided Emma. “It’s just that I know when to stop. You love being held on the edge. You told me that it’s so hot.”

Emma could remember saying that. But did that mean…

“And the longer you go without the better it is when you do cum. Isn’t that right, sweetie?”

Emma nodded. “Yes, the longer I go without the better it is when I do cum.”

When was the last time she had cum? A week? Two weeks? More? She was constantly aroused, her body begging for release. Her pussy always crying out, in their room, in class. It was going to be so good when she came.

“So do you want me to keep edging you?” Sarah asked, intently.

Emma nodded again. “Yes. Yes, I do.”

“Okay sweetie,” Sarah smiled. God, it was so good when Sarah called her that. “Your decision. Shall we try for a month this time? You thrashed for a good twenty minutes after two weeks. How long will it be this time?”

Emma’s mind almost revolted. A month? She was supposed to go for a month without cumming? With every day her girlfriend fingering her, teasing her, holding her on edge. Almost tipping over, but drawing back at the last instant. Sarah knew her body so well.

God, it was going to be so hot.

She wanted it.

“Yes,” Emma agreed eagerly. “A month.” It was going to be so good when she did cum. Then she added hopefully, “Maybe after that we can try for two?” It was her decision.

“Sure sweetie,” Sarah agreed. “Whatever you want. But you better get back to me.”

Unlike Emma, Sarah wanted to cum every day. At least once.

Emma leant back in, carefully. It was so hard, watching her balance, with her hands held behind her back by the handcuffs.

* * *

“You’ve done something to me,” Emma insisted, frowning, as she rubbed her wrists. It was morning and Sarah had just unlocked the handcuffs.

“What do you mean, sweetie?”

God, that word and the way Sarah frowned. It was so cute and Emma was dripping, like her thoughts were leaking out between her legs and…

Was the month almost up? God, she hoped so. Emma was so aroused, all the time, so turned on she could barely think. If it wasn’t for Sarah’s support she’d never be able to keep up with her studies.

But there was something she had to say to her girlfriend.

“Uh, those,” Emma insisted unsteadily, pointing at the handcuffs. God, she just wanted to fall to her knees and eat her girlfriend out. Or pin her to the bed and lick her boobs. Thrust her fingers inside Sarah. Something. Anything that would give her physical contact with her gorgeous girlfriend. Have Sarah cumming and cumming.

“These, sweetie?” Sarah asked, holding up the handcuffs and twirling them around her finger. “But it was you who asked for them. Don’t you remember? You were standing right there and you said. Um, what was it? Oh, that’s right. ‘We need to get some rope or handcuffs or something. Or I’ll just play with myself and get off.’”

“I’ll just play with myself and get off,” Emma repeated. That was right, she had said that. “I’ll make myself cum and I won’t last as long as I want. I’m too weak to stop myself.”

“See, sweetie?” Sarah smiled happily. “You do remember.”

Emma smiled back. God, her girlfriend had such a great smile. And Emma did remember. “That’s right, I did.”

“And you asked me to put them on you every night before you go to sleep, so you wouldn’t play with yourself in bed.”

That was right as well, Emma had asked that. But it was so strange.

“But, but,” she frowned, puzzled. “It’s bondage, isn’t it? I don’t like…” She was sure she could remember other things. Like being revolted by the idea of bondage. Hating the idea of someone having that much power over her.

“Could have fooled me, sweetie,” Sarah replied. “Maybe it’s another thing you were denying? Anyway, you’re the one who asked me to tie you to your bed and tease you for hours.”

Emma frowned again. She could remember doing that. It seemed so unlike her but she could clearly remember asking Sarah to do that. Well, not asking, begging. To be tied to the bed, helpless, gagged, her girlfriend able to do anything she wanted to her. Sarah leading her almost to the peak, and then denying her, over and over.

God, she hoped the month was almost up. She just couldn’t keep track.

“Now you better get to your chores, sweetie. Or you won’t have them done before class.”

A delicious shiver ran down Emma’s spine. God, she loved it when Sarah called her that. But her girlfriend was right. She needed to do her chores. Needed something to keep her hands busy and away from her dripping centre. Away from her pussy, marked with Sarah’s name, that would cum with just a touch. She was so weak that she needed to keep her hands occupied or she’d just play with herself.

Emma bent down to empty Sarah’s dirty clothes hamper into the basket that was already loaded with her own clothes before heading to the laundry they shared with the other students who lived on their floor.

She had to do her chores.

* * *

“The short red pleated skirt.”

Automatically Emma’s hand reached into her wardrobe, to where the garment her girlfriend had named was hanging, neatly pressed.

“And the black top,” Sarah added.

Emma shivered. The skirt was so short that even if she didn’t always go pantyless she’d be hesitant about bending over in it. And the black top was so tight across her chest, with its low neckline.

But at least she knew what to wear now. She was so lucky to have a girlfriend to help her.

“And remember to call me when you get to lunch.”

Emma would have remembered anyway, but it was nice of Sarah to remind her. She was going to need the help. Decisions were so hard. Even deciding what to eat for lunch was beyond her. If she didn’t have Sarah she didn’t know what she’d do. But Sarah was always there for her, whenever Emma needed help with a decision.

Which seemed to be all the time these days.

“And after class tell your friends you won’t be able to meet them before that because you need to do some chores first.”

Emma tugged the top on. God, it was tight. It and the bra were pushing her tits up and together until they almost spilled out. Still, it made her look hot. She loved looking hot for her girlfriend. Emma gazed at her girlfriend. Sarah was so hot too. She sighed as she looked at Sarah’s hair. It would be so good to run her fingers though that hair. She loved doing that. It would turn her on. More, even, than she was turned on now. She hoped she didn’t drip too much. Without panties and in this short skirt she might visibly drip down her legs. She was so turned on. Was the month up yet? God, it had to be soon. Emma wanted to cum so bad, the need thrumming through her. Maybe she could just cum from sucking on Sarah’s boob? But even if she didn’t cum touching her girlfriend would feel so good.

Maybe she should go over to her girlfriend. Or maybe not.

Decisions were so hard.

“Chores?” she managed to say.

“That’s right, sweetie, chores.” Sarah smiled at her. It made Emma’s insides go all runny.

She’d have to do her chores later. Sarah said so.

What?

“You’ve done something to me.”

“Really sweetie?” Sarah tsked. “What have I done?”

“I.” It was so hard deciding what to say. Knowing what to say. It was so hard thinking. “Why do I do all the chores? All the washing. All the cleaning. Yours and mine. It’s not fair. You should do—”

“Shush sweetie,” Sarah ordered, a finger on Emma’s lips. God, that felt so good. “Don’t you remember? You said that you wanted to take care of me. Like a good girlfriend would. That you’d do all the cleaning. All the washing. Everything. And in return I’d keep you on edge, just like this.”

Emma’s eyelids fluttered. That finger was still on her lips but Sarah’s other hand had reached under that oh-so-short skirt and was gently stroking her pussy. Her knees buckled as Sarah’s fingers drifted over the bare skin where the tattoo was proudly displayed. Emma was gasping for breath as those fingers drifted lower, as they glided over her cunt lips. She was going to cum.

The fingers were withdrawn.

Emma was so turned on, but she wasn’t going to cum.

Her girlfriend was so good to her.

“Don’t you remember?’ Sarah whispered.

Of course Emma remembered. “I’ll do all the chores,” she had insisted, over Sarah’s protests. It had taken a while to persuade her girlfriend. It was the last time she’d argued with Sarah. Maybe the only time they ever had. But Emma had won in the end. She was going to do all the chores.

It was her decision.

Had she decided anything since then?

“Now you better get to class. I know that once you’re there you’ll work hard and be a good student.”

It was going to be so hard walking to class. So desperate to cum, her pussy so hot and wet and her aching breasts pushed together and offered up and every nerve tingling. But Sarah had told her to go. She needed to go. Just as well Sarah had told her that or Emma might have just stood there, arousal leaking down her leg.

Decisions were so hard.

“Bye sweetie,” Sarah called as Emma closed the door behind her

God, she loved it when her girlfriend called her that

* * *

“You’ve done something to me.”

God, it had been so hard saying that. It was so hard saying anything without Sarah prompting her. Even when she was in class or with her friends she was only speaking after Sarah’s promptings. “Be a good student.” “Have fun with your friends. Talk to them.”

If Sarah didn’t say things like that it was so hard to say anything. To do anything.

Decisions were so hard.

It couldn’t be right. Her girlfriend must have done something to her.

“Are you sure sweetie?”

God, she loved it when her girlfriend called her that. Emma was sure of that. And how much she loved her girlfriend and how much she loved eating her girlfriend out and how much she loved Sarah keeping her on edge.

But there was so much she wasn’t sure about. So much that was so hard.

“Hard.” Emma managed to say that. “Everything. Hard.”

“I know, sweetie,” Sarah pouted at her, a hand gently laid on Emma’s cheek. God, Sarah was so hot. “It can be like that when you’re in love. Everything else doesn’t matter. Everything else is so hard. And you do love me, don’t you? You did tell me.”

Emma had told her that. She could remember. She did love her girlfriend. But why did that mean she couldn’t so anything else for herself? “You? Decisions?”

“Oh, that?” Sarah laughed. It was such a musical laugh. Emma could listen to it forever. “You told me that you were so head over heels for me that you couldn’t think of anything else. Couldn’t think straight. No pun intended. That you’d forget everything unless I reminded you. That you wanted me to make all your decisions for you. Remember?”

Emma did remember that. She could remember begging Sarah to make her decisions for her. Because deciding anything was too hard. And it was so hot when her girlfriend told her what to do. Doing what her girlfriend told her was almost as good as having her girlfriend play with her pussy. When she did what she was told it was such a turn on, she could almost feel Sarah’s fingers in her cunt.

In her mind.

“Yes, I remember,” Emma smiled. Sarah’s fingers were in her now. It was so good. “But,” she started, then stopped. There was something else she had to say, but it was do hard.

“Yes, sweetie?” Sarah prompted, slowly stroking Emma’s inner walls.

God, she was going to cum if Sarah kept that up. But she couldn’t cum. The month wasn’t up yet. Was it?

What was it she had to say? Oh, right. “You’re making all my decisions for me.” That was right. Emma had asked Sarah to do that. “And I’m doing all your chores. Looking after you.” She’d insisted on doing that, too. It had been her decision.

“That’s right, sweetie,” Sarah prompted. “But I don’t see where you’re going with this.”

Emma took a deep breath. It was so hard, with her girlfriend’s fingers sliding in and out of her.

“Well, someone who has all their decisions made for them and does everything their told. Well.” It was so easy to say it now. Emma had been thinking about this. A lot. Hadn’t she? She must have. “Well, they’re sort of like a slave? Right? I want to be your slave.”

Sarah’s eyebrows shot up. “What? Sweetie? Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” She was. She was so sure of this. She was standing naked in front of her girlfriend with three of Sarah’s fingers in her twat and it was her decision. “I’ll get another tattoo. On my lower back. It’ll just say ‘slave’. Then I’ll be between ‘Sarah’s’ and ‘slave’. Because that’s what I’ll be.” The words would always be there. Surrounding her. Holding her. Because it was what she wanted. “Your slave. It’s my decision.”

“I think you better lie down, sweetie,” Sarah said.

If Sarah wanted her to lie down, then Emma would. Slaves didn’t make decisions.

“Spread your legs,” Emma’s girlfriend ordered after Emma had arranged herself on the bed.

Emma spread her legs.

“Are you sure about this, sweetie?” Sarah asked, her fingers now pistoning in and out of Emma’s dripping opening.

Of course she was sure. It was her decision. It was what she wanted. What she needed. Needed more than she needed to cum. And she needed that so badly, desire clawing through her, hot and liquid and wet.

She nodded, her lips quivering as she moaned in need.

“Well, then,” Sarah grinned. “How could I say no? It is your decision. Oh, and guess what sweetie?”

Emma couldn’t think enough to even start forming a guess.

“The month’s up. So you can cum now.”

Sarah’s thumb brushed over Emma’s clit, Emma’s back arching as she screamed wordlessly, electric fire ripping through her body, over and over, the waves smashing her thoughts into a billion shiny useless pieces. She was cumming and cumming and she didn’t know for how long. Was it one orgasm? Multiple? Numbers were meaningless, it was just one long glorious sensation, gold and wet and burning.

“Now,” Sarah said, who knew how much later. Emma quivered as her girlfriend, no her owner, slowly withdrew her fingers. God, that orgasm had been amazing. “We’d better start working towards your next one, hadn’t we? You said two months, didn’t you?”

Emma had said that, back when she made decisions. She didn’t make decisions now.

Sarah had shifted herself so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, had pulled her skirt up and spread her legs. “Get on your knees and starting eating me out, slave.”

God, Emma loved it when her owner called her that.

(The End)