The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Playing Games”

Categories: MC, HM, GR, MA, LA, MF, FF

Disclaimer: This story is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children. All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner witho

“Playing Games”

“I’ll get this typed up for you and that’s it.”

The short, plump redhead at the U-Store-It moved around the desk to start typing at the computer, while I leaned against the counter. A fairly boring morning of arranging a storage unit was finally done, so I could get back to more interesting things.

While I waited, my mind wandered, naturally, to sex. It was apparent that the redhead had been flirting with me while she showed me the unit. While the she was cute, she wasn’t really my type. Short and on the heavy side, but with nice curly red hair and large, firm breasts. Not the most adorable face in the world, but not unattractive.

As I stood there, the other young girl behind the counter walked around to the point where I was standing. This one, on the other hand, made my mouth water. I had been resisting the urge to play with her mind since I came in. She had long, black hair, with a slight curl to it, nice medium-sized tits, and an adorable face—nose just a little big, with dark brown eyes. Her hips were a little wide, but it just added to the overall package. She reminded me of a friend whom I had always been attracted to, but had decided against controlling. Still, she clearly in high school, and while that was hardly a problem for me, it probably was best if I left well enough alone for the morning.

Of course, that was before she leaned over in front of me, very obviously giving me a clear view of her young breasts caressed by her plain white bra. Her izod shirt was opened all the way down, giving a completely clear view. As if to emphasize the point, she let out a small sigh as she scribbled on the page in front of me, turning slightly to show her tits jiggle.

Well, needless to say, I was intrigued (as well as more than a little turned on). Whereas a normal would probably have to risk hitting on a high school student, I could use the more direct approach. I reached out and began scanning her mind, prodding here and there for the information I wanted.

On the plus side, both she and redhead were, in fact, eighteen—seniors at a nearby high school. But after a few moments of rifling around, I grimaced in annoyance, as it became quite clear that she was just playing games—mostly to irritate the redhead. She was mildly attracted to me, but had no intention of doing anything other than teasing. She was still a virgin, in fact, and a brief rifling through her memories indicated that teasing was something she did a lot of.

Playing games, hm? Normally, I would have let it go, but she was awfully attractive, and I was in kind of a nasty mood. Besides, the redhead had been very sweet, and I could read in this one’s mind that she spent a lot of her time making the redhead miserable. Well, time to turn the tables...

I reached out to her young mind again, and began to edit her thoughts. First, I made it so that she would be unable to move from where she was standing, and would have to remain bent over the counter as she was. Then I started to ratchet up her arousal. Her initial reactions were fairly minimal—it became apparent that she was breathing harder, and an adorable flush came over her white skin. I could see her small nipples hardening even through her bra. Her mind was a bit clouded by this small amount of arousal, and she didn’t think anything was odd. Yet.

Then I started to slowly increase it. Her breathing became deeper and deeper, and she let out a small whimper. Her small hand began shaking as she wrote, and I could see her small, tight ass begin to involuntarily thrust inside her jeans. Suddenly she dropped the pen and placed both hands flat on the counter, letting out a low moan.

This finally pulled her a little out of her haze of lust, although her arousal continued to grow, and she remembered where she was. Her head snapped up to look at me in embarassment, only to find me grinning evilly at her predicament. Her eyes were wide, and tears of frustration filled her eyes as she tried desperately to keep from touching herself.

“Please,” she whimpered quietly, one small hand moving involuntarily towards her breasts, “wh-what are you...I’m not...ohhhh...”

I watched the little teenager gasping in lust, and noticed that there was now a wet spot spreading over her crotch—she apparently got quite wet when she was turned on. Poor child. How embarassing for her. She bit her lip as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Finally, it was too much for her little virgin body. Sobbing and sniffing openly now, she reached one hand down to her jeans and began fumbling at the button. She began to sob harder in frustration as she couldn’t get them loose with one hand, but she still couldn’t straighten up to use her other hand. Finally, closing her eyes in humiliation she lay down on the counter to free both hands to open her pants. Unable to leave well enough alone, I increased the sensitivity of her nipples a hundredfold, causing her to suddenly squeal as her super-sensitive nipples rubbed against the inside of her bra on the hard countertop.

She finally got her jeans undone and was sobbing in a seething mix of embarassment, pleasure from her throbbing nipples, and incredible frustration emanating from her pussy. My cock throbbed in my pants as I watched her frantically push her jeans and panties backwards, exposing her beautiful white ass. I leaned to the side to watch as she kicked off her pants and spread her young legs. Her pussy was covered with a thin patch of hair and was literally dripping, she was so wet. I watched as one hand went between her thighs and she grunted in pleasure as her small fingers began stroking her soaking pussy. The other hand came up to begin stroking her absurdly sensitive nipples. Although her pussy ached for her attention, her nipples were now many times more sensitive than her clit.

I could feel that she was right at the edge of climax, and deciding that I didn’t want this to be over too quickly, I reached out again and took away her ability to reach orgasm. She would just continue spiraling higher and higher in arousal and aching need until I decided to release her. I also noticed as she lay there groaning her pleasure that her eyes were still tightly closed, so I reached out and forced her to open them.

The blast of shame that emanated from her as her eyes went wide took me by surprise. I mean, how much more humiliated could she possibly feel? I glanced over to where she was staring, and suddenly realized what had caused it.

Oddly enough, as the brunette had planned, I had forgotten about the other girl.

The redhead was staring, eyes wide, at the small brunette sobbing and frantically stimulating herself. She had backed the chair away from the computer so she could stare at her coworker’s humiliation. Her bra was lying on the floor next to her chair, and her t-shirt had been pulled up over her large tits. One hand was carresing her large, dark nipples, while the other had slipped into her shorts, where she was obviously fingering herself.

When she realized I had noticed her, she stared at me with an impossible to-read look on her face—lust, fear, longing, hope...all rolled into one. Intrigued, I reached my mind towards hers...

And recoiled as I was nearly overwhelmed by sensations of pleasure from my nipples being fondled and my pussy being stroked. Dizzy from the sensation, I suddenly realized—this girl was a projector! Her thoughts were so strong that I almost got trapped in her body for the duration of her pleasuring herself! Not that it would have been that unpleasant to enjoy her fingering herself, but I didn’t really relish losing that much control.

Being much more careful this time to shield myself from her nearly overwhelming thoughts, I reached into her mind and began to scan her thoughts. Sure enough, she was definitely bi, and had the serious hots for her newly slutty little coworker. Had that gone anywhere? I delved deeper, shuddering as a small orgasm rushed through her while she moaned in pleasure.

Wow, her feelings for her coworker certainly hadn’t worked out—at least not the way she’d hoped. Apparently a couple of months ago, Kellie, the redhead, had asked Elizabeth, the brunette now so lost in pleasure she couldn’t even cry anymore, if she was interested in girls. Little virgin Elizabeth had been repulsed, probably at least in part because she was turned on by Kellie—Kellie’s abilities almost guaranteed that.

If that had been the end of it, I probably wouldn’t have done what I did. I’m an evil guy, but I usually don’t make things permanent for people unless I’m in a really foul mood. But Elizabeth had taken Kellie’s rather sweet outpouring of affection and spread it around their school, embellishing it wildly and making Kellie out to be the school slut. Kellie had become an outcast since then (which was part of the reason she was heavier now).

I withdrew from her mind and turned to survey the scene. Kellie was watching me, having now pushed her pants down around her ankles, exposing her nice, wet red pussy while she plunged two fingers into it. It was very wet, although nothing like Elizabeth’s.

For Elizabeth’s part she was lying there groaning incomprehensibly. She had managed to free one of her little tits from under her blue work shirt and bra, revealing small light pink nipples cresting a milky white B cup breast. She was staring wide-eyed at Kellie’s pussy while she thumbed her incredibly sensitive nipple.

Making a decision, I walked around the counter. Elizabeth whimpered as I walked by her, but I didn’t touch her. I did stop to inspect her gorgeous pussy, though, as she rubbed her fingers in it. They were positively soaked with her juices, which were literally dripping from her slit and pouring down her legs. I had never seen anyone get so wet.

Standing, I walked up to Kellie, who stared at me in that same odd mix of emotions. I was finding her more and more attractive the longer I looked at her. The scent of sex filled the room, and I was rock hard. I would let her decide what I did with them both, based on how she handled my little test.

I walked up to her until I was right by her head. Then I reached down and unzipped my pants, letting my hard cock spring free right by her mouth. Kellie looked up at me for a moment, and then, shaking a little, reached up with the hand from her pussy and guided my cock into her mouth, moaning slightly as she did so.

“Mmmmm....very good, Kellie. You’ve passed your first test with flying colors. As a first reward, try this...”

Kellie’s eyes went wide and she squealed around my cock as I made her nipples as sensitive as Elizabeth’s. She began sucking harder, her moans increasing my pleasure while she pinched and pulled at her large nipple.

“OK, Kellie, here’s the deal. I’m going to offer you a gift, but it does have a small price. See, I know what Elizabeth did to you, and I don’t like it very much. So my question to you is—if I give her to you—yours to do whatever you like with...do you want her?”

Kellie’s went even wider and her breathing quickened. She reached around and pulled me all the way into her mouth, looking up at me for an explanation. I could feel her little tongue stroking the bottom of my cock, while behind me, Elizabeth started sobbing again in between her moans.

“See, Kellie, I can pretty much make her do anything I want. Plus, you’ve got some of the same abilities I do—not enough to control her on your own, but enough that if I give you an assist, she’ll be yours to command. Forever.”

With that, Kellie started coming around my cock, yelping without letting go with her lips. Impressive, since I knew this was her first cocksucking. Meanwhile, Elizabeth was incoherently squealing and sobbing “Nooohhhhh, ohhhh, please no....”

When Kellie came down from her orgasm, chest heaving while another one built, I continued.

“But here’s the catch. I’m going to fuck a virgin here today and cum inside her. I may even make her pregnant. I don’t care which one of you it is. But if it’s Elizabeth, I’m going to let her go. It’s your decision.”

Kellie slowly stopped sucking on my cock and withdrew her mouth, shuddering from the pleasure of her nipples. She looked up at me fearfully for a moment.

Then suddenly she stood up and pulled off her shirt entirely, stepped out of her pants, and clambered up onto the counter right next to Elizabeth’s tear-streaked, lust-filled face. She pulled her legs up onto the counter, spreading her red-furred pussy wide for me. She smiled at me nervously.

“Take me,” she whispered, “Take me, and then give her to me...”

Smiling back at her, I moved quickly to press my cock against the wet, tight entrance to her pussy. Elizabeth was sobbing hysterically.

“Pleaaaase....nooo....ungh...ungh...UNGH...I.IIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

I chose that moment to release Elizabeth’s orgasm, and suddenly she was screaming at the top of her lungs, screeching out her unbelievable pleasure. Her little ass was pushing backwards against an invisible lover frantically while she screamed herself hoarse.

I kissed Kellie and thrust into her.

She let out loud whimper as my cock blasted past her hymen. I let her feel the pain so she would remember she had paid a price for this. Her fingernails sank into my back, sharing the pain with me, while her mouth clenched mine. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and felt wonderful around my hard cock. I felt tears run down her cheeks while she clawed at me.

After a few moments, I took away the pain and increased her pleasure, and started thrusting into her newly opened pussy. She lifted her legs to grasp me against her and rubbed her nipples against my chest. She began to moan almost immediately, while beside us, Elizabeth started her second, then third orgasm, her screams reducing to a breathy squeak.

Then suddenly Kellie’s cunt clenched around my cock, so tightly that it was almost painful, and she let out a wail, tossing her head backwards as she came. I tensed and we pulled each other closer as I thrust as deep as I could and then began blasting my semen into her. Her spasming pussy milked me while she wailed in pleasure. The orgasm seemed to echo back and forth between us in a throbbing burst of pleasure, spiralling higher and higher...

Finally, after several orgasms for her and a very long one for me, we began to come out of our mutual haze, both gasping periodically as a pulse of ecstasy jumped from one of us to the other. Kellie was kissing me almost frantically, whimpering with pleasure as I slowly withdrew my mind and cock from inside her.

Elizabeth was lying on the counter looking up at me with fear, and sobbing gently as she continued to finger herself. I could hear the squishing sounds coming from between her legs as she gasped, yet another orgasm beginning to build. A quick survey of her mind showed that she was still tremendously turned on, and not over-sensitive from her orgasm as I would have expected. This girl was built for sex, even without my help.

“Please, uh unh, pl-please...l-let me g-g...ohhh,” a whimpering sigh turned into a sob.

I looked over at Kellie. The plump redhead was laying back on the counter with a thunderstruck look on her face. She looked up at me and grinned, dazedly.

“I’ve never felt anything like...wow. That was...nice.”

I smiled at her.

“And you even get the prize.”

First I ratcheted Kellie’s sensitivity back down to normal. Then I reached out and began tying the bonds in their psyches that would give Kellie permanent control over Elizabeth. As I tied the last mental not, both of their eyes went wide and Kellie let out a small “oh!”

“Yes,” I said, “you’ll be able to feel each other’s thoughts. You can learn to put a damper on the input from Elizabeth a little, but she’ll always feel everything you do, at least physically. I would be careful about doing anything too painful to her. That can become...unpleasant.”

Kellie looked up at me with almost child-like wonder, “...can I...?”

“Give it a try. It’ll take some practice to get it just right, but you should be able to do simple commands, at least.”

Kellie smiled and Elizabeth groaned in fear. I watched Kellie’s face screw up in concentration, a remarkably cute expression on her face, as she leaned up and stared at Elizabeth. Suddenly Elizabeth stopped playing with herself, and began sobbing in relief. That relief was short lived, however, as when she tried to straighten up, she fell to the floor with a yelp. She stared for a moment at her jeans and panties, covered with the juice that had dripped from her pussy, then kicked them off. However, when she tried to stand again, she immediately fell over. She crawled to all fours with an expression of fear and confusion on her face, her cute ass thrust up behind her. She opened her mouth to say something...

“Ruff! Ruff Ruff! Arf! Rrrr...arrr?”

She began to whimper as she realized she could only make strange dog-like noises. I looked over at the nude form of Kellie, still lying on the counter. She smiled back at me with an evil grin.

“She’s been such a bitch to me, I thought that I’d let her become the part for a while.”

Kellie crawled off the counter, one hand covering her pussy. I looked at her quizically, curious to see what she had planned. She glared down at the terrified girl on all fours.

“Roll over, bitch,” she said.

Elizabeth whimpered and growled pathetically in protest as she rolled over onto her back. Her barks became plaintive as Kellie knelt over her, positioning her red-furred, swollen pussy, which I could now see she was holding closed, over Elizabeth’s mouth. She looked up at me and smiled sweetly.

“I thought I would be a good little girl and share...”

Elizabeth’s whimpers stopped suddenly as bother her mouth and her eyes opened wide. Kellie released her hold on her own slit. For a moment, nothing happened, other than the heavy breathing of both girls. Then slowly a stream of my cum began to drip out of Kellie’s pussy into Elizabeth’s waiting mouth. Elizabeth moaned incoherently in disgust, unable to close her mouth to the white goo dripping onto her tongue.

“Isn’t that yummy, Elizabeth,” Kellie cooed at the groaning and sobbing girl beneath her, “Of course, I wouldn’t know, I’ve never OH!!”

Kellie yelped in surprise as Elizabeth’s mouth suddenly closed over her pussy and the younger girl’s tongue began stroking her slit. Elizabeth now moaned her protests into the girls red pussy, still lying immobile beneath her as she sucked her first cunt, tears flowing from her eyes as she swallowed the cum she slurped from the readhead’s cunt. After a moment of surprised moans, Kellie turned to me with realization on her face. She smiled.

“I thought...ohhh...you s-said she was mmmm....mine...ohhh,” she managed to stammer out. Her hips were thrusting slightly against Elizabeth’s face. I grinned back at her.

“I thought one more nice surprise was in order. You can stop her whenever you like. You two girls have fun, now.”

I turned to exit the store. As I opened the door, Kellie’s moans became a sudden shriek of pleasure. I could tell from the continued grunts as the door closed that it might be a while before she countermanded my command.

EPILOGUE

It wasn’t until a few days later that it occurred to me that I had never taken poor little Elizabeth’s increased nipple sensitivity away. It wasn’t until almost a year later, when I received an envelope from Kellie, that I got to see the results.

I opened the envelope (forwarded to me from the address my storage unit was listed under) to find a CD-ROM inside. Placing it on my computer, I found that it contained a letter and a few movies. The letter read:

“Dear Mr. ?,

“I just wanted to thank you for the gift of my little Elizabitch. I thought you might like to see some of the fun she’s been having since you left. I found out that her father was working on experiments to increse the milk output from cows. Poor little Elizabitch went home one night and injected herself with a pretty large dose of her daddy’s experimental chemical. When her parents caught her she told them that it was she wanted to make her titties bigger so she could get more boys to fuck her. Her parents didn’t like that too much, so they threw her out of the house. But it was all OK I let her come over to my house and help out on our little dairy farm. She’s been ever so popular with everyone there, especially our calves. I’m sure you’ll enjoy these movies!

Kellie”

With curiosity, I started the movies playing, and was shocked at what I saw. The first film was simply a picture of Elizabeth sitting on a chair, crying while turned away from the camera. Kellies voice came from behind the picture.

“C’mon little Elizabitch. Show your pretty new titties to our friend. C’mon now.”

Slowly, as if reluctantly but probably induced by Kellie, Elizabeth turned with puffy eyes towards the camera. Her lithe naked body was as cute as before, but her little b-cup breasts had been replaced by two massive tits. They hung down and were obviously natural, although they looked comical on her small body. They were topped with two massive, dark nipples—probably a half-inch long even when she wasn’t aroused.

“Why don’t you show him what your nice new tits can do, Elizabitch.”

With a sniffle, Elizabeth placed a small hand underneath her massive right mound and slowly lifted her huge nipple to her lips. As the nubbin went into her mouth, she began to whimper almost immediately, but obviously no longer sadly. Her face became flushed as her mouth worked hard on her nipple, her expression changing from one of misery to pleasure. Her left hand began to squeeze and pull her other tit, and I could see milk squirting out of the nipple, dripping onto Elizabeth’s legs. Eyes, closed, Elizabeth began to moan, then to squeal, all without taking the nipple from her mouth.

As became quiet again, I noticed that she hadn’t stopped sucking at her own nipple. Kellie zoomed in, and I could see she was swallowing something as milk began to dribble from the side of her mouth. After a few moments, she began to grunt quietly again around her nipple, building towards a second orgasm. Kellie zoomed back to watch Elizabeth drop her left tit and spread her thighs to begin fingering herself, seemingly oblivious to anything but her own pleasure. As I watched, Kellie’s voice whispered from behind the camera:

“This is all on her own, too. If I leave her alone, she’ll go like this for over an hour, coming over and over, until the nipple in her mouth gets too sore to continue. Usually when she stops sucking on her tit, she manages to stop herself. Last time I think she came twenty times, though. Needless to say, these things make it a bit hard for her to go out much...”

There was a sudden cut, and now I was looking at Elizabeth from a bit further away and outside. She stood completely still, eyes and face red as she stared at the camera, obviously trying not to cry. She was clothed, now, although not in anything she would have worn herself. Her feet were barefoot in the grass, and her smooth legs entered tight, tight yellow shorts. Tucked into these was an equally tight white t-shirt with the words “Moo Cow” dipping around the curves of her massive tits. I could see her nipples pressing through the thin fabric, and she seemed to cringe with each breath.

“C’mon now, Elizabitch,” Kellie’s voice intoned sweetly, “come to Kellie. All you have to do is make it to me, and I’ll release you back into the wild. Won’t that be nice?”

With a sob, Elizabeth began slowly walking towards the camera. It became immediately apparent what the joke was, as far as Kellie was concerned. With every step, her massive tits jiggled. And with every jiggle, Kellie let out an increasingly loud yelp. Apparently the drug had made her even more absurdly sensitive than my already massive increase. At about a quarter of the way over, she was sobbing in between yelps, and wet stains were spreading from her nipples, making the shirt cling to her tits. At halfway, the sobbing had stopped and she was panting as a wet stain was spreading over her crotch as well. She was moving faster now, eyes wide as she gasped, but she only made it a little further before falling to her knees with a moan and sliding her left hand under her shirt and her right down her shorts to stroke herself to a screaming orgasm, followed by a second even louder one. By the time she collapsed to the grass sobbing after the third, her shirt and shorts were soaked with milk and pussy juice.

“Ohh, I need her assistance now,” Kellie moaned from behind the camera.

The camera shook as Kellie set it down on something with a giggle, and I saw her from behind as she walked and lay down in the grass, spreading her legs so the sobbing Elizabeth could lean forward and begin licking her pussy.

The screen cut to a blue background suddenly, and the words “Elizabeth’s First Time” popped up. Kellie’s voice came on again.

“You wouldn’t believe how good those nipples of hers feel. Better than my clit, to be honest. I’ll sometimes just let her suck her nipples while I feel it and play with myself. Mmm... I’d do it to myself, but with my tits I probably wouldn’t be able to walk afterwards.

“Believe it or not, she’s still a virgin. I haven’t decided who—or what—I might let be her first time, but I’ve got plenty of ideas. It has been lots of fun to make her fantasize about all sorts of nasty first times, though—mmm...it’s fun to listen to her sob as she screams out in pleasure, fantasizing about the most humiliating situations. I’ll make sure to tape it when it happens, and send it to you, too.

“Anyway, I thought I’d finish up with some shots of Elizabitch at work—she really loves her new job while she’s there, and sure hates it when she leaves. Thank you soo much for giving her to me. Come visit soon...”

The tape went black for a moment, and then a shot came flickered in with the massive breasted Elizabeth sitting naked on an oddly shaped she was sniffling and sobbing, and while the camera zoomed in, someone began fastening clear tubes over her large nipples.

Suddenly there was a machine hum, and the clear tubes suctioned onto Elizabeth’s breasts. Her whole body spasmed and she let out a sobbing cry. Rapidly it became clear that the tubes were milking her—milk began too fill the tubes first from her left nipple, then the right, then the left again.

Elizabeth was gasping, and sobbing as the tubes sucked her absurdly sensitive nipples, milking her. Then, finally, she began to moan, and then yell...

“mmmMMMOOOOOO!!!! MOOOOOO!!!!!! MMMMMOOOOOO!!!!”

Tears ran down her face as she mooed out her orgasm, screaming in pleasure, but horribly humiliated by the sounds coming out of her mouth. Finally, after several minutes, she would come down, hiccupping, but the cups on her breasts continued their milking, and a short time later, she would begin mooing yet again, as she exploded in orgasm, her hand flying between her legs.

The camera panned back to show Elizabeth sitting in a stable, amongst many other cows, also being milked, although none of them seemed to be enjoying it quite as much as the sobbing, mooing young girl. Stablehands moved amongst them, removing the filled jugs of milk from them all, including the girl.

And finally, the last humiliation of Elizabeth’s days was revealed, as one stablehand walked over to the girl, and began to unfasten his zipper. It was clear from his nonchalance that what was about to happen was a fairly normal occurence.

Elizabeth watched him, sobbing and mooing quietly, milk spurting from her large breasts. But when his fairly large cock popped out, her expression changed instantly—her eyes glazed over, and she took on a vapid, almost cow-like expression. Her tongue stuck out towards his cock while she mooed softly, questing like a calf for its mother’s udder.

With a grin, the stablehand obliged and stepped forward to let Elizabeth’s mouth slip over his cock. Her face was overcome by unthinking satisfaction as she slurped at the man’s cock, still jerking in pleasure from the milking of her breasts.

Finally with a grunt, the man came, and Elizabeth began to moan, still cow-like, gulping down his cum. Finally, the man pulled away from her mouth, a stream of cum drippign on her breasts, while Elizabeth mooed again in the continuing pleasure of her orgasm.

It wasn’t until the man folded his softening cock back into his jeans that Elizabeth’s cow-like expression began to fade to one of horror and humiliation...to again be replaced momentarily by another sobbing, mooing orgasm.

And so went her day, as it would for the foreseeable future—being milked to orgasm again and again and again, and in turn milking anyone who wished to approach her...which many did throughout the course of the day—some stablehands, some clearly paying customers, even the occasional woman, including Kellie who waved at the camera with a flushed grin, moments before she came into the slurping mouth of her cow-toy.

With a gasp, I stopped the video, and shook my head. I’d clearly created a monster. Then a dark grin came over my face. And what a glorious monster she was, too. Perhaps I’d have to visit little Kellie and her friend again, sometime soon...

The End...?