The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Final Bacchic Call

Divinity of Pleasure

Resisting Eternity:

Many years ago, Bacchus, the god of wild and orgiastic behavior, found himself bored. Lying on a long forgotten beach, he had realized that, after presiding over his domain for multiple millennia, nothing seemed new anymore. He knew that he had to do something new or he may fade like so many other gods of old. Concentrating incredibly hard, he began to transform himself. He first darkened his skin to a silky chocolate color, and made it incredibly smooth. He then made his black hair longer and more wavy with subtle blond highlights. His face became distinctly feminine. His chest sprouted large sensual breasts, and his penis retreated inside of him to form a clean shaven pussy. He turned himself into a perfect goddess that was flawless from head to toe. “She” then said in a deep and seductive tone, “Now lets see what I can do like this.”

New Ideas:

She traveled for some time, looking for someone to inspire her. She soon found herself at a cabin in the woods. She saw that the door was open, and invited herself in to the ongoing party inside. A little power Bacchus always had was the ability to instantly become a part of a place that contained drunken revelry. She became an instant “friend” of all those in that cabin, when she walked in. She was a little disappointed by the fact that most of the people there had already loosened their inhibitions without her help.

She saw one woman sitting alone on the couch drinking wine. She sensed many inhibitions that could be surpassed, and sat next to her.

“Did you know that wine is my favorite drink?” she said deeply.

“Um hi. I’m Zoe. Who are you? You look so familiar,” said the fair skinned brunette.

“I get that a lot. You know, you’re very pretty. What are you doing sitting here all alone?”

“I don’t know. I just lost my boyfriend. He said that I was just too timid for him. Not adventurous, you know? I guess he was right to. I don’ know, I guess I just need someone to talk to.”

“You know I have a little trick that can make you feel better. Just look into my eyes.”

“You really do feel like a close friend. I don’t know what it is. I trust you somehow.”

Bacchus then looked deep into the beauty’s dark eyes, and saw into her mind. She saw that she had repressed a bisexuality, and had an unknown foot fetish. Both aspects were the source of her inhibitions. She also felt something wild waiting to emerge. “Wow … what did you do? I already feel a little better,” she said sounding refreshed. “Come with me,” Bacchus said.

Zoe’s arm was taken by the goddess. Zoe was unsure about following her, but did so anyway. She just felt less limid at that moment then she normally did. They found themselves in one of the bedrooms, and sat on the bed. “I know what plagues you, sweet Zoe, and I can help,” said the goddess. “What?” she said in amazement. Bacchus leaned over, and started to make out with Zoe. She resisted at first, and Bacchus said, “Let go Zoe. Just let go.” It was not instant, but she did give into the goddess’ call.

Bacchus took off her clothes first, which was only a thin braw, skirt and flip flops. Zoe took of her shirt and braw revealing her luscious breasts. Then she kicked off her sandals, and pealed off her tight jeans. She was surpassingly not wearing panties. They passionately made love. They scissored, 69’ed and more. Bacchus was already impressed with the lust she was exhibiting, which seemed to have no end.

“Do my feet, Zoe,” and she lustfully answered, “Why not!?” Zoe took the goddesses flawless feet, and passionately worshiped them. “Oh my God! I had no idea that feet felt and tasted so good,” she screamed before smelling them,“They smell really good too.” She then allowed Bacchus to rub her entire body with her feet. When she got to Zoe’s mouth she shoved her foot in briefly, and she did the same when she got to Zoe’s ass and pussy. “I love the feel of a foot inside me!” Zoe screamed. Bacchus passionately massaged Zoe’s legs with her feet, and gave a true foot job to each of Zoe’s own feet. Zoe came after each foot job. They had screwed each other for many hours. Sweat dripped down Zoe’s brow, while her juices dripped down her legs.

“Your passion is impressive,” said the impressed goddess.

“Its all thanks to you,” she said while starting to worship her new lover’s feet.

“I suppose it was within you all along. I just unlocked the door.”

“So who are you anyway?”

“I am the goddess passion, ecstasy and wild behavior. My very presence brought more passion than those other ‘party goers’ could handle. Can’t you hear there screams of passion?”

“Yes. What happens now, sweet goddess?” as she asked, she could hear a couple dry humping just outside the door.

“Come with me.”

They walked through the cabin naked, and as they walked their bare feet did not touch the floor. They moved through a truly massive orgy, and heard screams of passion as they moved through the cabin. Bacchus smiled at the revelry, while Zoe was amazed. As they left the cabin, they flew into the woods. It was just before sunset, so there was still plenty of light. They stopped at a small clearing and floated there.

“I shall now give you the ultimate gift. Are you ready?” said the passionate goddess. “For anything,” Zoe answered. In mid air, Bacchus shoved her flawless feet into Zoe, who began to cum into her at a near constant rate. The goddess’ feet slipped all the way into Zoe, and merged with her body. Zoe’s skin slowly turned black, as Bacchus’ feet were inside her. She then removed her feet, and Zoe looked at herself, “What did you do to me? I feel so strange.” The goddess answered, “You are transforming into the essence of pleasure. You see, I needed something new so that I wouldn’t fade into obscurity like so many other gods of old. You shall be a part of a new form of new pleasure: The Final Bacchic Call.” Zoe’s pores excreted a strange substance, and her eyes rolled back into her head. Making noises like orgasms, she curled herself into a ball. She floated down to the ground while se was being incased by the substance, and her appearance became nothing more than a large black rock.

The rock emitted a powerful orgasmic field that most could not handle. For many years the rock sat, waiting for the to one who could handle its power. Then a lustful woman came, and absorbed Zoe’s essence within her, while never knowing what it really was. That lustful woman spread the orgasmic essence to the world, and called herself Pleasure.