The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Final Bacchic Call

The Pleasure Twins

More and more are people were open foot fetishists, and more and more were open lesbians now. John, like many people, had realized this, and like the rest, was more into the craze then her realized. Not to mention, the incredibly common lesbian orgies. Those thoughts did not matter for long, because he was soon found by the Pleasure Twins. Using their combined power, they morphed him into a perfect women, with downright large and sexy size 14 feet, large breasts, and smooth, flawless dark skin. This was only was not even the full extent of the power that Pleasure’s disciples could wield.

Weeks later the Twins found themselves passionately rubbing their feet together. They were making love. Their moans were lustful. And when their feet came, they worked hard to sustain the orgasm. Their feet were soon shelled by the cum they excreted. Their feet became one within the shell, and their minds were as connected as their bodies. Though their minds were not truly one, they could hear their thoughts.

“What are you doing my sweet lover?” the green eyed Lizzy thought to Lexy as she felt a change in her thoughts.

“I’m wanna take over your mind, my love!” Lexy loudly screamed in her head.

“Oh fuck, I do love you! My mind is yours!” She thought back.

Lizzy let her mind get pushed aside, as Lexy took over. “I love being in your lustful mind!” Lexy said out loud through Lizzy’s mouth. Feet still merged, footcum began spread up Lizzy’s perfect tanned body as they both quivered from the pleasure. Lizzy was soon in a shell of footcum. Lexi, always making sure some part of her naked body was in contact with the shell, she put herself on top of it. She marveled at the mind she both felt and controlled; the mind she loved.

Still in total control, she let herself get absorbed into the shell she created. Inside they slowly became one in the, and Lezzy eventually emerged. This time though, there was almost no mixing, as Lexy was in total control. Lezzy’s mind was almost completely Lexy’s. She looked almost exactly like voluptuous Lexi, too, except for Lizzy’s tanned skin and size eleven feet. Her eyes were blue-green too, but that was beyond their control. After pleasuring herself for hours, she decided to have fun at one the new “Nude Spas.”

Nude Spas were an indirect result the orgasmic field that gained more power everyday. Women were “more open” now to nudity, sexuality, etc. No outside clothing was permitted in these spas, but most were allowed to wear the provided robes and flip flops at least. They were typically for women only, and attracted ones that generally looked good naked for obvious reasons. Lezzy knew that she would have to use her own orgasmic field for them to allow her to wear her super black stockings. No one could resist her while her legs and feet were bare.

She found a spa without and difficulty. At the front desk sat an attractive redhead wearing only a robe and flip flops (all were white). She said professionally and perhaps a bit horny from the site of Lezzy:

“Welcome to Alexandria’s Spa. I’m Alice, Can I hap you?”

“Sure sweetie, how ‘bout a trial membership,” she said almost sarcastically.

“Um … Ok just just lemme get you the forms, I guess. I should warn you thought that this is a nude spa, and we don’t allow much else besides what I’m wearing now.”

“That won’t be a problem. Accept for my stockings,” she said while wearing a tight shirt revealing her nipples and large breasts.

“Well … I’m sorry … but those aren’t allowed,” she said all but stuttering.

“Let me convince you of their necessity,” She said, wanting to do more than just sign up for a free trial.

She then kicked off one of her flip flops, and put her black stockinged foot over Alice’s face. She inhaled deeply with her eyes rolling back into her head, as the very scent clouded and worked reprogrammed her mind. She soon was implanted with the memories that Lezzy was a regular, and that she was always allowed to wear the stockings inside. Though she never knew the excuse for her stockings, she stopped worrying about it after a while. Lezzy, for her own amusement, even planted the notion that she had a secret crush on her. This crush made her realize that she, while not necessarily bi, was definitely bi-curious. She then forced her foot inside Alice’s wanting mouth and had her suck off her foot briefly to help confirm the alterations.

Lezzy put her foot back down, and Alice soon came to her senses. “Hey Lezzy! Nice to see you again! Would you like me to get you a robe, some flip flops, and all that?” she said excitedly, while subtly licking her lips. “Sure, Alice,” Lezzy said smiling. After receiving her things, she walked into what was basically a locker room, and stripped naked (not counting her stockings of course). She decided not to bother with the robe and flip flops, because she enjoyed being naked. She walked back to Alice and asked if there were any new members there today, and she said that there were at least two and that they may be in the hot tub. Alice clearly wanted to do more than just help Lezzy from of how she looked her over while she was there.

She found the new members relaxing in a private room with a hot tub, and liked what she saw even with their bodies covered with the foamy water. One had straight black hair, dark skin, and was distinctly Asian. The other had light brown hair, and had a very light tan. They both had supple breasts that bobbed ever so lightly in swirling hot water. Using the orgasmic field, Lezzy made sure they did not notice her until till she introduced herself.

“Hey there, mind if I join you two?” she asked lightly.

“Um … well …” the black haired woman was shocked and could not answer.

“Don’t mind Dana. She’s never been to a spa like this before. I practically had to drag her here. I’m Rose, by the way. Anyway, there’s plenty of room. Come on it!” said the other.

Lezzy slowly stepped into the tub, pitch black stockings and all, and sat down on the ledge. The water was past her voluptuous breasts. “What’s with the stockings? They look great on you, but I didn’t think they were allowed in here,” Rose asked. “Oh its nothing, there already coming off,” she said as she threw them out of the tub. Lezzy truly did not know how the orgasmic field that her feet and legs emitted would react with water, but so far, neither of her two new friends seemed to be humping her.

“So, Dana, you’ve never been to a nude spa before?” Lezzy asked.

“Oh never … It took a lot of convincing. I mean I don’t normally see other women naked,” she said timidly.

“Dana’s always been a bit timid. Its only recently that she’s overcome it at all. Hell, when I admitted to her that I was bi, she avoided me for a week. After that she said that she felt so bad, and asked me to help her with this problem. She’s not into the girls like I am, but we’ve come a long way.”

“That sounds great, Dana. Being timid is a terrible thing,” Lezzy said deeply.

“Yeah…” Dana answered quietly.

Lezzy, as they all made small talk, realized that she could feel their minds through her submerged feet. Normally she would have to make direct contact, through sent or otherwise, for such a thing. This was remarkable considering that Dana and Rose were hardly even affected by the orgasmic field she emitted. She then briefly took hold of Dana’s mind, and made her want to play an old fashioned game of truth or dare. “You know what might make me less timid? An old fashioned game of truth or dare, right here and now!” She said excitedly, while having an uncertain look after. Rose seemed surprised at her forwardness, but happily agreed. She even put forward special rules that ensured that two are always dared at once, and for there to be a followup question if it were truth. Lezzy started the game.

“So Rose, truth or dare?” she asked lustfully.

“Truth!”

“So who do like fucking more, men or women?”

“Oh fuck, that’s a hard one … You know I use to like both equally. But lately … I’ve been liking women SO much more. I’ve had fun either way. I’ve learned to enjoy my own body recently too, and I do love a good porno. But that’s beyond the point,” she chuckled.

“So how much do you like your friend here? She is pretty hot!” Lezzy asked for the followup.

“Oh man, your right! She is hot! I would make sweet love to her if she’d let me,” she said without any influence from Lezzy.

Dana was starting to look uncomfortable after that first round. When Dana was next, she opted for truth. The question was what she would do if Rose tried to ever screw her, and Dana answered, “Maybe if I was drunk; really drunk.” Then Dana turned to Lezzy.

“So which is it?”

“Dare, and make it good!” She said as she put ideas into Dana’s mind.

“Wow, lemme think … All right, well I know Rose would like this. Um, first off, Rose sit up on the edge of the hot tub, and Lezzy, lick her pussy ‘till she cums,” She said looking surprised that she would say such a thing.

Rose sat up on the edge, and spread her legs wide. Lezzy licked her lips, and moved in. She passionately licked and sucked on Rose’s shaved pussy, while groping her hips. Rose purred as she squeezed her juicy tits. “Oh my fucking God, you’re good!” Rose screamed. She soon came and all the while Lezzy passionately made out with Rose’s soft pussy lips. Lezzy licked her pussy now wet with pussy juices, while Rose lay back out of breath from a tremendous orgasm. Lezzy sat back down with a devilish smile on her face.

‘I’m too horny to let this go on any longer,’ Lezzy thought. Using the water, she then took control of Rose’s mind (her feet were still dangling in the water). Rose slid back into the hot tub with devilish smirk. “It’s you turn again sweet Lezzy,” she said in a deep quiet tone. “Fuck Rose. Show her the meaning of PLEASURE!”

As Rose floated over to Dana, she asked terrified, “What the hell are you doing Rose!” In a deep quiet tone, Rose answered, “I’m going to fuck you; it’s what Lezzy dared.” Rose then kissed her, and forced her tongue down Dana’s throat. She seemed disgusted at first, but let it all happen anyway. Rose hopped out of the tub, and screamed, “Come on out! We’re not done yet!” She obliged, but did not really know why. Rose then forced Dana into a scissoring position, and began to rub their pussies together. Rose came quickly, but Dana did not. So she continued to rub her cunt on hers, and she came soon enough. “My God what have we done?” Dana said while lying on the floor. Lezzy popped her foot up over the surface of the water, and commanded them to come back into the hot tub.

“Now Jerk my feet off, Rose. I know you want to,” Lezzy commanded. Rose then floated over to Lezzy, and grabbed both her feet under the water. Her whole body shook as she almost came from the feel of Lezzy’s utterly perfect and huge feet. She started rub, and Lezzy screamed, “HARDER!” Rose obliged. As she rubbed, her mind slipped away, and her eyes rolled back into her head. She could hardly breath. “Oh fuck … oh yeah, fuck … YES,” Lezzy screamed as her feet came. The cum was excreted at a constant rate. It threw Rose to the other side of the hot tub, as half the swirling hot water was replace by the footcum.

Lezzy then aimed one foot at Rose and the other at Dana. With two distinct streams of cum from both feet, it coalesced on them both. They dunked their heads under the water, and soon found themselves in thick shell of footcum. They soon emerged from their shells, and sucked off their feet. Dana then said with the cum dripping down her cheek, “So good.” The Hot tub was now mostly filled with footcum, and Lezzy then said, “Welcome.”