The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Final Bacchic Call

Bacchus, Zoe, and the Final Call

Pleasure and her followers had been converting the world for years now. As most disciples were women, not counting the Orgasmic Spore Bearer, the few men left were fully subservient to the disciples. Pleasure’s boredom grew quickly, despite near constant sex with her followers. She soon decided to bring herself and her most powerful followers together (Pleasure’s second, the Orgasmic Spore Bearer, and the Pleasure Twins), as she has never done that before.

Calling them all together was easy, because of how their veins flowed with the footcum. They all came to Pleasure quickly, and their orgasmic field might as well have separated them from the world. All breathing heavily, they made their way to the neatest bed. Already nude, the four of them made out passionately, with drool dripping down their cheeks. They teased each other by avoiding their feet, which made them fuck Pleasure’s, the second’s, and the Twin’s legs extensively with their pussies (and cock). The women’s legs shined from the dripping juices.

“I want to see you two become one!” Pleasure screamed at the Twins.

“Fuck Ya!” The other’s screamed.

“Lets do it!” Said the excited Lizzy.

“Here comes Lezzy!” Lexy said, as she jumped onto Lizzy.

They first licked and felt every inch of their quivering bodies, and purred loudly. They then held each other tightly with their feet, legs, stomach, and tits up against themselves. They tightly pressed their lips together, while exploring their mouths with their tongues. All the while, they still felt themselves with their hands and feet. They could not help but moan even louder. They then rubbed their feet together with incredible passion. They rubbed oh so hard.

After an eternity of ecstasy their feet came hard. The cum slowly spread up their bodies, as their feet continued to excrete the juices of pure passion. Their screams of pleasure were almost deafening, as it went up their legs. When it got to their asses and pussies, some of it pored inside them, with the rest intent to consume their bodies. As the others watched, the Spore Bearer pleasured himself without abandon, while Pleasure and her second jerked off their own feet as if they were rock hard cocks.

Meanwhile, the cum continued up the two lover’s bodies. When it finally covered their heads, they were consumed in a shell of footcum, inside and out. Within moments, only an amorphous blob could be seen, and one that merged the mind and bodies of two beings. Slowly, a head began to emerge, then arms, huge tits, long legs, sexy size eleven feet. The skin that emerged was lightly tanned, while the hair was a soft brown. The turquoise eyed Lezzy had fully emerged.

They all came at the sight of Lezzy. Pleasure crawled up to her and said, “You are powerful, I can feeeel it!” In her deep passionate voice, Lezzy responded, “Lets all fuck until we pass out!” And with passion that all could hear, that is what they all did. After several hours, something else began to occur. With the cum all over their lustful bodies, their minds slipped away. The Spore Bearer mindlessly sat back and excreted his spores with no conscious commands. Pleasure, Lezzy, and Pleasure’s second’s feet began to cum uncontrollably after they took them out of their mouths and pussies. Their cum, with a life of its own, intermingled, and moved away from them. The spores merged with the cum, as well, for they are derived from the same substance.

As the cum and spores came together a dark female figure began to emerge. As her skinned lightened, her eyes slowly opened. She looked wet, as she seemed to be created out of the cum. Pleasure and her disciples sat up in amazement. “I … am Zoe. I am the essence of pleasure. Your great passion opened the door for my return in this form. A part of me is still within all of you, all of you will always be one with me.” Pleasure, now under Zoe’s spell, shoved her feet into Zoe’s mouth and pussy. Her feet came instantly, and pumped more of Zoe’s essence back into her. Pleasure’s second and Lezzy did the same after, and the Spore Bearer eventually spewed spores into Zoe’s mouth in one epic kiss. They all passed out in turn. From so much of her essence being pumped back into her she became the most powerful and lustful being, and screamed. “Welcome to the new bacchic age!”