The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pleasure Chronicles: The Twins of Pleasure

Synopsis:

The Pleasure Twins, the creation of Pleasure’s second, are beings who are filled with lust and love for each other. Together, they may consume us all in the pleasure that they emit.

Prologue:

After intense wet dreams about themselves, the Pleasure Twins woke up, naked, and passionately kissed. Their kiss was sloppy and wet. They always loved the taste of feet in their lover’s mouths, just as they deeply loved and lusted over each other. One of the twins, Lizzy, was a perfect tanned blond with c-cup sized beasts, blue eyes, and massive size eleven feet. The other twin, the fair skinned Lexi, was perfect raven haired brunette with d-cup sized breasts, green eyes, and size nine and a half feet. They knew and were aroused by the fact that their combined power was nearly as much as their creator, Pleasure’s second. Through their near constant passion, they quickly learned the true extent of their power. Even though they have not been in their present state for long, they have already converted many into Pleasure Disciples, and yearned to give even more pleasure.

The Pleasure of Singularity:

After spending more than an hour pleasuring themselves with their feet in the shower, Lexi noticed a pair of her jeans in her dresser. They both laughed knowing that they would never wear such things anymore. Their perfect Pleasure Disciple bodies repelled anything dirty so that their perfection would be forever maintained, which meant that they preferred to go around naked. In fact, the only things they wore outside were jet black stockings (to ensure that no one would hump their perfect legs and feet), flip flops, and tight T-shirts.

“What are you thinking, my perfect lover?” Lizzy said deeply. “Something fun, you sexy thing!” Lexi threw both her lover and the pants to the bed, and started to make love to her. They rubbed their feet all over their bodies, with a surprising amount of attention given to their breast. Their feet moved as if they had a mind of their own. They then passionately made out as they lied down over the pants. They had their bodies do the talking by having their breasts rub up against each other, as did their flat stomachs, long smooth legs, and utterly perfect feet. Their lips pressed hard as their tongues massaged their mouths. Their hands massaged every part of their bodies that they could reached otherwise. Using every part of their bodies, they felt each other like they were trying to gain an even more intimate understating of their bodies. The rubbed their feet together especially hard.

Soon their feet came, and the footcum that was excreted was immense. Their two cums intermingled and traveled up their perfect bodies. They were soon encased in a single shell of footcum. This made it possible for them to merge into a single being. Their screams of passion were so loud that it could be heard through the thick shell. As the footcum shell slowly fell away, soaking the pants and bed underneath, a being emerged that was more powerful and perfect then their creator, Pleasure’s second. In this form they called themselves Lezzy. They could not stay in this form for long, however, but the pleasure it emitted was immense.

The powerful Lezzy got up and walked over to the long mirror to stare at her naked body. Every time they merged the results were different, and orgasmically surprising. Her hair was jet back with blond highlights, her face was a wonderful mix of Lizzy and Lexi represented by turquoise eyes, the body was of the same voluptuousness of Lizzy’s, the skin was ever so lightly tanned, the legs were long and smooth, and the powerful feet were a size eleven like Lexi’s.

The very sight of her body caused Lezzy to moan, and to feel every inch of herself, with of course special attention to her feet. Siting on the floor, she rubbed her feet passionately until they came, and licked the cum off each. She then shoved one foot deep into her mouth, while having the other rub her pussy. She did this until both her pussy and feet came. She did all of this while watching herself in the mirror. “I love this PLEASURE! If only it lasted forever!” She passionately screamed.

She walked over to the bed that had the pants soaking in the footcum. She knew the pleasurable plan that surrounded the pants, and was turned on by it. Lezzy then pleasured herself for hours before she could not hold her form any longer. She rubbed her feet together one last time until they came. After she licked her feet clean, she lied on the bed for several minutes trying to hold her form for even longer. Her body began to shine from the footcum that held her together. A shell of footcum soon formed out of the pores of her perfect skin, and within the footcum shell, they reverted back to their forms before they merged. As the shell dissolved, they had a huge embrace, and kissed.

“That must have been the longest we’ve been as Lezzi, my sweet lover.”

“By a couple of hours. I think that was the hottest we’ve ever been too!”

“It’s so tiring though … But I think we can have full control over it eventually. I know we said that we wanted the pleasure to last forever when we were Lezzy, but seeing you now … you’re the most beautiful woman I know.” She said as she stroked Lexi’s golden hair.

“I know my love. You’re the most beautiful I know, too. Its fun to pleasure yourself, but its more fun to fuck you! Now my lover, Lizzy, Let get these to pants to good use!”

The Pants of Pleasure:

By the next day the Pleasure Twins fully recovered from their transformation. This was a considerably shorter recovery period than it was originally. They put on their jet black stockings, tight T-shirts. Lexi specifically wore a short skirt, while Lizzy wore short shorts. They wore nothing underneath. They took the now dried jeans, which were now saturated with footcum, to Pedicures, Beautifications, etc. The salon has been operated by Pleasure disciples for a while now, and they all but worshiped the Twins there. They gave them the pants so that they would give them to an unsuspecting new customer. They always did enjoy unique ways of “retaining” their customers.

As they saturated the pants with so much of their footcum, they were able to decipher exactly what happened with them—

A beautiful redhead came into Pedicures for the first time to have her nails done (feet and hands), and for a session in their tanning booth. She had slim figure, lightly tanned skin, long legs, and feet that were about a size eight. Her feet were somewhat veiny, but had no other real imperfections. Uniquely, her right foot had a tattoo of a red snake that started on the top of her big toe and curved up to her ankle. Unlike the majority of Pedicure’s patrons, she was not converted into a Pleasure disciple, but was definitely turned on by all the disciples there. She would not admit this to herself, of course.

As a parting gift for their new customer, they used the pants the Pleasure Twins donated. With some mental trickery from the power of their feet, the disciples convinced her that the right pant leg had the name of the establishment along the whole side of it. She thanked them for the pants, and left for home. She was very pleased with the results of her trip, and had a strong urge to return as soon as she found a good excuse. She especially wanted to get another foot massage from them, because it was the best she ever had. She had just graduated from college, and found that had become incredibly bored. That is why she indulged herself at a salon, and she was very pleased with the results.

When she got home she began to look over the complimentary pants. Out loud she said, “These jeans look great!” She then sniffed them unintentionally and said, “Hmm … They kinda have a weird smell, but I kinda like it!” She decided to try the pants on to see if they would fit. She took her own pants off, and without thinking, she took her pink panties off as well. This revealed her smooth legs, and partially shaved pussy. This caused her to realize that her feet were bare. She did go into Pedicures with socks on, so she assumed that she just left them there.

She out the pants on slowly, and to her surprise they fit perfectly. They fit tightly on her, and that was how she liked her jeans. They also felt really good on her legs, ass and crotch. “Wow, these pants ARE great!” As she said that, she realized that the pants felt very wet, and that it felt like her tight ass, pussy, and legs were being passionately massaged. She took off her shirt and braw, and started to squeeze her breasts through her shirt. She came very quickly and very hard. She then noticed that the pants grew over her feet, tightened, and began to massage to massage only them. The wet and shiny pants had conformed to every curve that they covered so that it almost looked like she was wearing blue latex. Before she knew it, all of her pleasure was emanating from her feet, as if they were as, or even more, sensitive than her pussy. This caused her to moan and thrash with pleasure wildly, and she soon felt her feet cum, which made her screamed with pleasure.

She passed out. The jeans dissolved into her as she slept. Her dreams were of hot women and their sexy feet. She was not fully converted into a Pleasure Disciple, however. Though she will be soon enough, because her feet had been changed. This was the plan of the Pleasure Twins.

An hour later…

She woke up with no memory of trying on the pants. All she remembered was coming home from an amazing day at the spa, who gave her complimentary pants, and passing out on her couch. She was aware of the wet dreams, though, and she thought to herself, “Wow Jamie! You had a wet dream so good that you took half your clothes off for real, but you can’t even remember it!”

Jamie eventually decided that since she was very horny, and all but naked, that she should shove in one of her pornos (so to speak). She had inherited a large stash from her ex boyfriend. She had wanted to hang on to a few when they broke up, because she was a bit of a voyeur. She quickly found one of the more obscure DVDs, Foot Slut Roomies, which was about three sexy women (blonde, brunette, redhead) that were turned into foot obsessed nymphos through a hypnotist. She and her ex buy it as a joke, but it grew on them. Jamie especially liked how the sex scenes were filmed, and everyone seemed to like feet these days anyway.

She took her shirt and braw off so that she would be completely naked, and sprawled out on her couch. She jumped to a scene where the blonde seduced a random guy with her feet. This was one of the heavier fetish scenes, but she was horny enough to get a strong orgasm from it. She was still very horny, and pleasured herself several times to several scenes. She soon realized that her horniness was only increasing. She could not understand, and she was running out of scenes she was willing to watch. She simply did not want to watch the purely lesbian scenes.

She had another large orgasm, and lied down for a break, letting the movie run. The movie moved into a highly erotic lesbian scene, that contained some of heaviest fetish action in the movie. Before she knew it, she started to touch herself, and began to fall to instinct. She rubbed her pussy and squeezed her breast harder than she had done up to this point, and she came only within a couple of minutes.

Instinctually, she began to imitate the redhead on the screen, who was watching her two woman friends screw each other. Jamie grabbed her feet and started to rub them passionately like the porno actress. She loved how her feet seemed perfect now, and how they seemed more sensitive than her pussy. She rubbed and rubbed, and her feet came hard. In constant orgasm, and without thinking, she spread the footcum up her legs. “Feels so good …” she mumbled, as she reached her thighs. After insuring that large amounts of footcum went into her pussy, she continued up every inch of her body. She eventually started to shove large amounts into her mouth, to which she vigorously swallowed. She finished covering her head and hair, and found herself in a shell of footcum. She was still in constant orgasm, but she soon built up to one supreme orgasm. As she supremely came, the scream was loud, but the shell muffled it greatly. After several minutes of extreme pleasure, she passed out.

She woke up several hours later in a daze, while remembering what happened with the pants. She thought to herself, “Was I dreaming? What did those jeans to me? It felt so good … but how could that have been real?” She then noticed that she was naked, and realized that maybe it was. She looked at her naked body more closely, and saw perfection. Her lightly tanned skin was smoother than it has ever been, her breasts were slightly larger, the only hair that grew on her now was the red hair on her head, eyebrows, and eye lashes, and her feet look beyond perfect and smooth. “I thought that snake tattoo look cool before, now it’s just FUCKING HOT!” She grabbed both her feet, and shoved one into her wanting mouth and the other into her dripping pussy. Her feet slipped into her mouth and pussy deeply and easily. She was now more flexible than she had ever dreamed, and it just turned her on more. Her feet felt and tasted so perfect, so soft, as they deeply penetrated her body. She began to feel to feel and taste a wonderful moistness that she knew was not her spit or pussy juices. “So close,” she thought. A few minutes later, her feet came, and they came hard, pumping footcum into her. She saw the images of Pleasure, and the strange rock, whose essence was now excreted through the footcum. She knew and understood everything she needed to; she was now one of Pleasure’s Disciples.

How the Twins will Consume us all:

The Pleasure Twins were pleased with the new Disciple, Jamie, and were ready to convert more. “Lizzy, my perfect lover, are you still horny?” Lexi jokingly asked with lust in her voice. “As always, when I am with you,” She said knowing that they could never be apart. “Lets consume someone through our passion, and briefly become one in the process, my Lizzy!” Briefly gaining dominance over her lover, Lizzy, she shoved her large feet into her lover’s mouth and pussy. Through her feet she communicated to Lizzy her plan. In and out her feet went until they came. With her mouth dripping with footcum, Lizzy said, “You’re so good.”

They decided to call up an old friend, Dana, who they new before they were converted. Plus, they hoped they hoped the she had not been converted yet herself. She had not been, and sounded excited to see them. The Pleasure Twins put on their jet black stockings and bath robes. They hated covering up their perfect bodies, but they always did enjoy a bit of foreplay. They lightly felt each other’s feet until Dana arrived.

Danna was a very attractive woman. She had strait brown hair, c-cup sized breasts, light skin, long legs, and nice size eight and a half feet protected in flip flops. She sat down between the Pleasure Twins.

“I haven’t heard much from you two in a while. How you been doing? You two look great!”

“Thanks!” The Twins said in unison.

“So what do you think of this foot craze that’s swept up the world?” Lizzy asked Dana.

“Well, I must admit I’ve never hated feet. The whole thing never really bothered me. Just a passing fad, I think.”

“What if we told you that it was more than just a passing fad,” Lexy deeply responded.

“What?” Said a confused Dana.

“What if we told you that Lizzy and me have been so swept up in the craze that we are now passionate foot lovers?” She said with conviction.

“What!?”

“Let us show you the true meaning of PLEASURE!” The Twins said in unison.

The Twins took of their robes, revealing their perfect bodies. They leaned back on the couch, and started to rub the shocked Dana’s sexy body with their stocking covered feet. Dana’s breathing got heavy quickly, as she was directly exposed to the Twins’ orgasmic field. Dana was loving it more by the second, but still was resisting somewhat. The Twins took off their new lover’s clothes with their stocking clad feet, which made Dana moan with pleasure. Lizzy rubbed Dana’s pussy with her feet, while Lexi shoved her foot into Dana’s mouth. They pleasured her until she came. They both passionately kissed Dana, with plenty of tongue.

The Twins then took off their jet black stockings, revealing their perfect legs and feet. Dana lost all resistance at this point, and fully gave in. The three of them rubbed up against each other, while they passionately rubbed their feet together. They worked to feel every inch of their bodies through their hands, mouths, breasts, legs and feet. The three of them were now orgasmic in their moaning. They screamed in pleasure, as the Twins’ feet came harder than they ever have. Their footcum traveled up all three of their bodies, covering every inch inside and out, and this caused them to be in constant orgasm. They soon all found themselves in thick shell of footcum.

The Twins found themselves in full control, as their bodies passed through Dana so that they could become one. As they passed through her, they had Dana split off into her own shell of footcum to complete her own transformation. Their minds and bodies were already merging, as they had Dana split from them. In their own shell, the twins controlled their transformation. They liked their prior result, so their goal was to surpass it. Their hair was to be jet black with more significant blonde highlights, their face the same as before, the same ever so lightly tanned skin, not too voluptuous and not too slim bodies, long smooth legs, and finally feet just a little larger than a size ten.

The truly perfect Lezzy emerged from the footcum shell exactly as the twins had wanted, and said, “Now I just need to hold together for even longer than before!” Using her powerful feet, she woke up the now passed out Dana. She was so beautiful, so perfect, now, and especially with her brown hair now having natural red highlights. Her feet also grew to a full size nine. “Who are you?” she said in a whisper. “I am Lezzy. I can’t stay for long. I am here to show you a great deal of pleasure. But first, suck off your own feet.” Dana did so, and knew everything she needed to. Lezzy began to pleasure the new Pleasure Disciple with her feet, and said, “Welcome!”