The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introduction:

Some time ago, I read a story called “A Gift Beyond Imagining” by Flibinite. I enjoyed most of the story, especially the premise that a sex toy could lead a woman into submission. But parts of the story were not to my taste. For one, I prefer male domaninant stories with male/female sex. Secondly, the technology as Flibinite described it seemed a little too much of a stretch to be believable.

So I set out to write a homage to Gift, in my own style, with a slightly more realistic sci-fi element and a dominant male character. Though I find my version more exciting to read, I still believe in giving credit where credit is due. This story is a tribute to Gift and most of the best ideas and plot twists are blatantly stolen from the orignal. When you get a chance, go read Flibinite’s story.

Summary:

Penny, a sexually frustrated single woman, buys a new kind of sex toy. She gets more than she bargained for, as the Pleasure Suit opens up whole new levels of pleasure to her.

Pleasure Suit

by Synaptic Virus

The Package:

The package arrived in the afternoon. It was a long shallow box, nondescript, with no fancy logos or identification. Not even a return address. But Penny knew exactly what it contained. She had only ordered one thing in the past few weeks so she knew this had to be her pleasure suit.

Penny had ordered it from a website after she had read the ads and a few testimonials. The site claimed, “The Pleasure Suit is the greatest female masturbation aid ever invented!” which hooked Penny’s curiosity.

Exerpts from other customer comments were posted too. One woman wrote, “This has become my favorite sex toy of all time!”

It cost much more than the average adult toy, but Penny decided to give it a try anyway. She had been single for far too long and was going crazy with need, which was why she was surfing through sex toy websites in the first place.

After signing clipboards for the delivery man and closing the door, Penny took the package over to the sofa. She sat down with the box in her lap and began working it open. Finally, with one end of the box torn apart, she poured out the contents. A bundle wrapped in packaging paper slid into her lap. She tossed the empty box aside.

A electrical cord and a printed pamphlet rested on top of the bundle. The pamphlet looked like an owner’s manual. She ignored the cable and pamphlet, throwing them on the floor. Then she unfolded the packaging paper, and tossed it aside too. Penny examined her pleasure suit for the first time.

At first glance, it looked like a scuba suit, made of some kind of rubbery but slippery material. It was one-piece, with long sleeves and legs. There was a zipper running up the back of it, which was open. While touching it she noticed that it was covered in a thin layer of powder, probably packaging dust, which stuck to her hands and disappeared. She brushed some off, to find the suit was tan in color and looked rather plain. The suit did not look like anything to get excited about.

Penny was disappointed and wondered if maybe she had been scammed. She thought, “It would not be the first time a fool and her money were separated over the internet.”

She frowned and idly tugged at the corners of her suit. It had a sort of putty-like elasticity. It would stretch a bit with a light pull, but never quite seemed to return to its original shape.

“Weird.” Penny remarked out loud.

She rolled it around in her hands for a minute, massaging the strage feeling material. Whatever it was felt good to the touch. Her hands tingled slightly, almost imperceptively.

Penny noticed that the suit was not perfectly smooth. It alternated thinner and thicker in strips, like there were tiny tendons or muscles bulging beneath the surface. She lifted it up close to her face, to study it better. Indeed, the texture of the suit did seem to suggest muscles. Upon closer inspection, she also noticed that there were tiny wires imbedded just beneath the surface, like a circuit.

Distrusting her eyes, Penny held it out at arms length, to see if it was some sort of optical illusion. But no, the muscular texture was still apparant. The faint impressions of wires were unnoticable from more than a few inches away though. The circuit was so complex and tightly packed that from a distance, all the wires just looked like the weave of fabric.

Penny turned the suit in her hands, examining it as a whole. At a casual glance it would appear to be just an ordinary, skin-tight wetsuit. Only if someone knew what to look for and peered very closely, would they notice anything different.

Looking at it from different angles, Penny discovered another detail that had escaped her at first. Down at the bottom on the inside, there was a large lump of the same rubbery plastic substance, thrusting inwards like a dildo. Like the rest of the suit, it resembled a bundle of rubber muscles veined with fine circuitry. Penny giggled.

Then she thought “But I don’t see any ‘on’ switch. How does it work?”

She set the suit down and picked up the instruction manual. Rather than read it fully, she skimmed, seeing the common filler of such pamphlets. Words such as “Erotic,” “Safe,” “Non-Refundable,” and so on. She was looking for directions. Then she spotted some interesting words such as “Bio-Electronic,” “Neural Net,” and “Feedback Respose” so she went back to the beginning to read closely. Apparently the suit used some of the very latest high tech computer science.

Much of the document was technical, and she had trouble fully understanding those parts. Penny was not brilliant and had struggled through college. But with hard work and dedication she had earned a degree. She could muddle her way past technical stuff when neccessary. So she bore down and read through the pamphlet.

The suit was made of a new kind of compound that could move, change shape, and exert pressure in a countless number of different ways. The suit’s actuators would move in respose to signals from the imbedded circuitry, much like a person’s muscles respond to impulses from their nervous system. The exact signals sent to the suit’s muscles through the circuitry depended entirely on the program.

Some programs could be loaded onto a small memory chip inside the suit itself and run from the suit’s tiny local processor. More complex programs would have to be run on an external computer and communicated to the suit through a special cable, which was included in the box. Thousands of programs were available for free download at the company’s website.

She thought “Well, nothing left but to try it out.” So Penny stood and unbuttoned her blouse, slipping out of it. Then she unfastened her pants and shucked them off, to stand in her underwear.

The Instruction Manual had said “For proper operation, your pleasure suit must not be worn over anything. Please remove all underwear and jewelry before putting on your suit.” So she peeled off her panties, and removed her bra to be completely naked. Penny picked up the pleasure suit again and stepped into it slowly. She lifted it up her body, carefully positioning the dildo part before pulling the suit up the last bit, tugging on the sleeves, and zipping up the back.

It fit her snugly, maybe a half-size too small for her. But the strange material had a great deal of stretch, and after a little bit she decided that although it was tight, it was not too tight. There was no pulling or strain at all. It clung pleasantly to her body, from her neck down her arms and legs and around her back. If felt soft and comfortably smooth against her skin. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that it was extremely comfortable on her. It felt amazing, in fact.

“Damn, this feels comfortable!” She thought. “Even if it doesn’t work, I’ll still have overpriced but extremely comfy pajamas!”

She let her hands slide down her sides, feeling the material there. The suit fit her snugly everywhere, pressing against her. It seemed to cup and lift her breasts, supporting them like a push up bra. Penny twisted and turned, enjoying the feel of it hugging her and moving with her. She walked around her apartment for a bit, noticing the dildo snug inside her as she moved. Penny started to tingle slightly, her arousal growing subtly.

Penny had been skeptical that the suit would work as advertised. Now she was hoping and starting to believe that maybe it really would work like all those testemonials had said. According to the website, pleasure suits were supposed to be “The best toy short of an actual lover!”

First Experience:

Eager to get started, Penny sat down at her computer and fired up her browser. At the company’s web site, she was required to enter in her suit’s unique product number and register. She found the number on the pamphlet and entered it in. She also entered in her name and logged in with her brand new member’s account.

She navigated their site for awhile and soon found the page with suit control programs that she could download. There were a lot of them, each with a short description of what it would make the suit do. Some programs were small, others were more complex and thus larger. Some of the files were huge. She downloaded a few of the smaller ones to her desktop.

Penny found the communication cable that had came in the box and plugged it in. One end of the cable had a standard adapter to plug into her computer, and the other end socketed into a small port in the suit, located where her belly button would be. She had to read a legal document and click “I agree.” Then began a long wait while her suit calibrated itself. At last she was allowed to copy the first program over to her suit and run it.

It was called “nipplepinch.exe” and the suit did exactly that. She felt a short tweak on both nipples. “Oh!” Penny gasped in surprise.

Quickly she tried another program, this one called “tummyrub.” The suit began to move, certain muscles contracting and relaxing in sequence, directed by the program. To Penny it felt exactly like someone was carressing her stomach, tracing circles around her navel and running their hands along her flanks.

“Holy Crap!” She exclaimed “It really works!” Penny was overwhelmed with amazement. She was also filled with relief and happiness to discover that it was not a waste of money after all.

Unlike nipplepinch.exe, tummyrub.exe was set on a loop, to repeat endlessly. For awhile Penny sat and marveled at the feeling, astounded by what could be done with modern science. It was almost easier to believe that an invisible person was cuddling with her.

Eventually she clicked and cancelled the tummyrub program, then she tried the other three that she had downloaded. They were all pretty small, simple programs. Two of them were pretty self-explanatory, doing exactly what she expected from their names. But the mysteriously named “flicktease.exe” did not appear to do anything at first.

About a minute later, she felt what seemed like a finger, softly flicking her clit, teasing and arousing her for a couple seconds. Then it stopped. It returned at random intervals, unpredicatably. She never knew how long it would be before the program would repeat. Penny left that one running in the background while she downloaded some more programs and experimented with them.

She learned a lot by trial and error. For instance, she accidentally discovered that it was possible to run multiple programs at the same time. But self-teaching was slow going, and frustrating. Eventually she tired of learning the hard way and returned to their website. She surfed around and found a FAQ section, which gave her many useful tips.

Many of the suit control programs came with modification options. They could be set to run once, or to repeat over and over. The repetions could come immediately after one another, or after a delay, either fixed or random. Some could be set up to initiate themselves at preset times of the day. She learned that once a program had been installed on her suit and set up, the suit could be unplugged from her computer and the program would still run. This was verified simply by temporarily disconnecting the cable and waiting for flicktease.exe to play with her clit.

Penny found an an alarm.exe that would gently shake her awake. But she was not interested in that, she wanted erotic programs. She did find a modification of alarm.exe called oralwakeup.exe which was supposed to awaken her with oral pleasure. “That sounds nice,” She thought. So she installed it and set the timer for seven o’clock.

The website also described some programs which relied on feedback to work correctly. Penny read how the suit was equipped with hundreds of tiny sensors, spread out all over throughout the suit. The sensors would read the wearer’s heart rate, blood pressure, temperature and body activity, even the smallest unconscious movement. The suit recorded every physical detail about the wearer and processed the information through a learning neural net, which would calculate the precise emotional state of the user, much like a lie detector only more sophisticated.

She found a program, which used this feedback system, called Steadyhot.exe. Its description said “A more powerful version of flicktease.exe which reads your arousal level and applies variable stimulus when neccessary to keep you constantly aroused.” Penny downloaded it and modified it to a setting of “medium heat.” Then she turned off flicktease and started steadyhot running.

“Mmmm, nice.” she said. Steadyhot used various techniques, all over her body, but especially on her clit and her breasts, so that she never dropped below a pleasant baseline arousal level. Whenever she did lose her arousal, it would sense that and activate, teasing her to keep her hot. She left it running while she surfed.

Reading the website some more, she learned that the really complicated programs could not be run by the suit while it was disconnected. Because of several issues, including file size, those sorts of programs would have to be run on an external machine.

Penny was not sure that she wanted to be tethered to her computer while using her suit. “That’s pretty damned inconvenient.” She thought.

But the manufacturers recommended using complicated desktop programs as opposed to using modified, and cobbled-together, simpler programs. The website said “A single large program is easier to set up than a collection of smaller programs. Being cabable of controlling a greater variety of more complex and coordinated movements, a complex program will give you greater pleasure too. It is also safer to use a complex feedback-based program, because at the first sign of pain or stress from you, the program will terminate or at least back off to a more gentle level.”

“Well, it’s hard to disagree with that logic.” She thought.

What caught her eye most was the phrase “...will give you greater pleasure.” The occasional subtle attention from steadyhot was keeping Penny quite aroused, and the arousal was growing. She was tingly all over, wet and hot. None of the small programs she had tried so far were quite right. They provided nice pleasant stimulus but were too simple and predictable to get her off.

So Penny decided to try one of the larger feedback-based programs, “longorgasm.exe.” The description said “A long build up to a mind-blowing orgasm!”

When longorgasm.exe was done downloading, she clicked the icon on her desktop to start it running. After a slight pause, she felt a sensation like two hands sliding up her stomache to gently lift and squeeze her breasts. The phantom hands rubbed her breasts for a bit, then a third hand moved between her legs to caress, just little teasing rubs.

“Oh wow!” Penny said. The caresses felt wonderful, making her very aroused. But the roving hands always knew just when to slow down and let her cool off for a moment. Then they would become more insistant, only to ease off before she could cum. The suit would change pace, and try different moves, almost like it was studying her, learning about her, finding what made her the hottest.

Penny collapsed out of her chair and squirmed on the floor, totally engaged with the sensations from her pleasure suit. Luckily the cable was long enough to reach that far.

What felt like a mouth joined the hands, sucking on a breast, tracing circles around her nipple with the tongue. Then another pair of hands joined, massaging her labia, stroking and teasing her lips. More hands and mouths joined, touching in more complicated ways. Soon it felt like they were moving in ways impossible for a human. The whole suit was writhing around her, the surface rippling as it caressed all over her body.

The dildo part began to move slightly, its muscles twitching, undulating and thrusting. It started to vibrate while continuing to writhe and thrust. With each thrust it enlarged and moved deeper inside her, but it never moved too deep or hurt her. The suit also never quite let her cum.

Each time Penny thought she was close enough to orgasm, the suit would hold her on the edge, then back away. She was growing desperate. Her clit was throbbing, demanding attention, but the suit avoided stimulating that area. “OH GOD, OH GOD!” Penny screamed.

At last The suit enveloped her aching clit, pushing back the sheathe, to expose the very tip of it. The suit wrapped around her button, massaging and teasing it. It seemed to send very tiny, electrical pulses into her throbbing, engorged clit.

Penny came and came and came, with the longest sustained orgasm of her life. The stimulus from her pleasure suit helped her cum longer, and cum harder, than she ever had with her own fingers.

She began to calm down, satisfied by her orgasm. But steadyhot started up again, subtly preventing her arousal from completely going away. She stood up and flopped back into her chair, exhausted but still tingly and slightly hot. “My god...” she said “I’ve never cum that hard or that long in my life!”

Penny began to worry whether the suit was safe. She surfed their website again and read in depth about the manufacturer’s gaurantees, looking for reassurances.

She found some online documents discussing how pleasure suit technology was still being perfected and if any problems did arise, the manufacturer was not prepared to give a refund of any kind. But in the event of breakdown, they offered full coverage on maintenance, so she could get it repaired for free.

For a moment Penny worried about painful or fatal malfunctions. But the inventors claimed “It is totally safe.” Online, they had posted a well-reasoned essay explaining why they believed so. She read that and felt reassured. Penny dug deeper, until she had read enough to be completely comforted. It sounded like the thing was well thought-out. It was designed so that it was completely incapable of causing pain or hurting the wearer in any way, with failsafes in case of a malfuction. She relaxed, deciding that the pleasure suits were in fact, totally safe.

Some of the testimonials even claimed, “I wear my pleasure suit all the time now, it’s the perfect undergarment!”

She thought about that and found it an interesting idea. It was really comfortable and it would feel nice to wear it all the time, under her street clothes. Penny was too tired to really think about it though. She just sat there and browsed aimlessly, still wearing her suit which was plugged into the computer.

Penny was skimming some more documents when suddenly her suit started stimulating her again, at first just light touches and caresses, but with ever increasing insistence. It was longorgasm.exe reapeating itself, building up her desire. Apparently the program had not terminated after her orgasm. It was still running and now was at the beginning of its programmed cycle.

She was surprised to find herself becoming aroused again so soon after cumming so hard. But the suit knew exactly how to make her hot. It took her arousal and magnified it, to the point where she was ready to cum again. She touched herself with her hands too, masturbating. But Penny soon gave that up because it was not necessary. The suit did everything for her.

“Unh, unh, unh.” she grunted. Penny was a screamer, and could not help but moan and make noise whenever she was aroused. The pleasure built and built and soon she was writhing on the floor again, screaming with another powerful orgasm.

Afterwards, Penny was completely drained from from cumming so intensly so long. She laid on the floor a while, recovering from her powerful orgasms. It was like the pleasure had driven her out of her mind for a short while. Finally she regained enough energy to think straight. She unplugged her suit before longorgasm.exe could start up again.

She stood up and thought about maybe doing some chores, but those tremendous orgasms had drained all the energy out of her. So instead Penny just turned off her computer and stumbled to bed. Not bothering to remove her suit, she crawled beneath the covers.

Shortly, she felt gentle caresses on her breasts. A simulated hand slid between her legs, to lightly play with her clit. The suit kept up subtle touches, monitoring her emotional state to make sure she stayed at a medium level of arousal.

“Damn.” She thought, “I forgot to turn off steadyhot.”

But she was too tired to get out of bed, plug in the suit, and wait for her computer to start up so she could turn off the program. She was even too tired to strip off her suit and sleep naked. Penny was fading fast, and the attention did not bother her much. The stimulus was subtle and not forceful enough to keep her awake. A few minutes later she slipped into dreamland.

Awakening:

Her dreams were erotic. When she awoke, their content faded, but the pleasure remained. She was in a sweat and was sexually aroused.

“Wow, my sexual appetite is huge!” She thought, while sitting up. “It’s like I’m trying to catch up for all those years of being alone.”

The suit had been stimulating her while she dreamt. Penny realized that it was masturbating her now that she was awake. She liked it. It felt like sleeping with a lover who would wake her up with oral pleasure. Penny laid back and spread her legs, then tried to recapture her last dream. The pleasure suit paced her beautifully and she had nice quick screamer. Afterwards, she got out of bed and prepared to take a shower.

When she started taking off the suit, she noticed how uncomfortable it felt to remove it. Once it was off, she frowned a bit, feeling almost like she was missing a part of herself. Without the suit on, she felt a little discomfort, and a little bit of sadness.

After her shower was done, and she had dried off, the first thing she did was to put the pleasure suit on again. Once it was on, she immediately felt better. Penny thought back to the testimonials that said it was the perfect undergarment, and should be worn all the time. She thought about how nice it felt to wear and how it supported her breasts, and she decided that might be a good idea.

“Maybe I could try wearing it under my clothes today and see how I like it.”

She thought about that some more while she primped for work. The more Penny thought about it, the more excited she became. She decided to try wearing the pleasure suit under her work clothes. The way it lifted her breasts, she would look sexy as hell.

When it was time, she drove to work. Penny was a lab technician at a forensic laboratory. She helped the detectives and forensic scientists. Her job sometimes required twelve hour shifts, frequently she had to work overnight or on a weekend, to monitor something. Duties mostly entailed operating machines, running tests, and writing reports. Her job was usually stressful, sometimes boring, and she did not enjoy it much. But the pay was good.

This day started out as boring as any other, except that steadyhot.exe was running on her suit. Penny was constantly aroused and could not seem to get her mind off of sex.

At one point, Penny passed a hot guy in the hall. She let her eyes wander over his body, imagining what he looked like without clothes, imagining what they could do together. Penny fantasized that he was kissing her and sliding his hand between them to stroke her pussy. She was not a very productive worker that day.

Then, at seven in the evening, oralwakeup.exe tripped on and started giving her oral pleasure. She was in the cafeteria taking her last break. It felt like someone was kissing her pussy and sliding their tongue into her folds. Penny gasped in surprise.

Following its programming, the pleasure suit moved in the ways it had learned would increase her pleasure the most. Her suit had three masturbation sessions and several of her orgasms recorded in its memory. It used techniques on her that greatly multiplied her arousal.

She was sitting in the middle of a crowded cafeteria, with dozens of people that could see her. In no way would what was coming be acceptable.

Penny tried to stop the suit, but there was no “off” switch unless the user is jacked into a computer. She realized there is no way to remotely deactivate a program short of removing the suit.

Next Penny tried to ignore the sensations, but she quickly discovered how hard that was. The suit was extremely good in moving just the right ways so that she could not ignore its attentions. It was tremendously difficult to not focus on the pleasurable sensations, to not let them grow and build and overwhelm her. Penny had been horny all day, kept aroused by steadyhot. She wanted to cum, needed to cum so bad, and was losing the battle of self control. Penny knew that she would not be able to stop the suit from bringing her to a powerful and loud orgasm.

“Excuse me! I need to go to the bathroom!” She blurted to an officer, as she pushed past in a hurry to get out of the cafeteria.

She made it to the ladies room without a scene, and locked the door. But she had to wad a handful of her blouse sleeve in her mouth to muffle her moans and screams.

After cumming furiously and resting for a bit, Penny thought to herself “Wonderful, but far too embarrassing. And risky.”

She imagined scenarios. “What if something like that happened while I was working and too busy to sneak away for privacy? Like at an important meeting? Or talking with my boss? It could be very embarrassing. I could lose my job!”

While she composed herself, straightening her blouse and hair before leaving the bathroom, Penny decided, “I don’t think I should wear this thing under my clothes anymore, unless I deactivate the programs before I leave home.”

She was still really horny, even after cumming earlier. Since she had started using her suit, Penny had tapped into some deep well of sexual desire within herself. Her sex drive skyrocketed, she was horny all the time, and needed to masturbate far more frequently than ever before in her life.

“It’s like the pleasure suit has awakened my inner slut or something.” She thought.

New Fantasies:

At home, after dinner. she removed her work clothes, sat down in just her pleasure suit, and booted up her computer. She plugged in the suit and ran longorgasm.exe one time. Once her needs were satisfied, she shut off longorgasm and also fixed the oralwakeup program to only activate at seven in the morning, not twice a day.

Then, feeling kind of bored, Penny went online and returned to the company’s website where she logged back into her account. She downloaded a few more small programs to try out. They were all okay, but she did not cum again. She was only slightly aroused, kept there by steadyhot.

She surfed the website for awhile. Reading a bit on how the suits were still barely out of prototype phase. They were only being sold on a limited basis, and production had not ramped up to full volume yet. Those in possession of the few suits out there were therefore fairly lucky.

Penny learned that one of the numerous forms she was required to fill out when she ordered her suit was a non-disclosure agreement. She could not talk about her suit with anyone who did not have one because, until the manufacturer started mass-producing suits, they did not want competitors to find out about them. If other companies knew about the pleasure suits, they would have time to reverse engineer the technology and develop their own versions before the product became widely accepted. The company had spent years and millions to invent and perfect the pleasure suit, and they did not want to lose market share right out the gates.

“That makes sense.” Penny thought. “It’s just too bad I won’t be able tell my friends about it for awhile. It would be great for them to be able to share in this wonderful invention!”

She kept reading and found out that in this phase of the marketing, if she wanted to refer anyone to the pleasure suits, she had to ask the company’s permission first. There was a form to fill out and send in, and if they agreed, they would mail a second suit that she could give to her friend.

Penny thought about who she might want to recommend, friends who were single and desperate like her. She settled on a few names, “Erin,” “Jenny,” and “Mary.” Maybe “Sue” too. She bookmarked the page with the recommendation form but did not fill one out just yet. Instead, she kept surfing.

She found some programs that included a story component. When you ran them, they were linked to a text document on your computer, actually a series of documents each about five sentences long. The program would follow which paragraph you were at in the story and the suit would move to duplicate the descriptions in the story. Some of the more advanced versions of this even included a audio component.

“Hmmm... Interesting.” Penny thought. She had always liked erotic fiction, it had been one of her favorite ways to get her imagination started while she was masturbating. These story programs sounded good enough to try. “They’re free anyway, so I might as well.” Penny downloaded a couple text-based feedback programs and opened the first one.

A text box popped up on her screen. Penny began to read the story, which was about a woman from ages ago, perhaps medieval era. She was crossing the ocean on a sailing ship. It was written in first person, from the perspective of the woman. Penny easily imagined herself in the role of the protagonist. The first few paragraphs were character introduction and setting, and the suit did not do anything. She clicked through them quickly, skimming.

Then the plot of the story got rolling. The ship was captured by pirates and the woman was forced to submit sexually to the pirate captain. Not Penny’s typical fantasy, but the descriptions were explicit and the pleasure suit moved to make Penny feel exactly the same pleasure as the woman in the story. Penny kept reading, following the story closly in her imagination, her arousal building with each click. Penny orgasmed while imagining that she was the woman in the story, being taken by a strong pirate captain and loving it.

When she came, it was an even more powerful orgasm than the last times, and the suit sustained it for even longer. Her orgasm did not take everything out of her though, so she read another story, this one about a Sultan’s harem girl, serving her master. Again it was written in the first person and she imagined herself in the role of the protagonist. She came again, even longer and harder still.

Afterwards, Penny unplugged from her computer and stumbled to her bed. She slept deeply and her mind was filled with sensual dreams of submission to dominant masters.

In the morning she awoke in a sexual fever, just like the day before. The suit had stimulated her sexually while she slept and dreamt erotic dreams. Then oralwakeup.exe brought her up from sleep with a nice session of oral pleasure.

Even after cumming to that, she was still horny. So after breakfast Penny plugged into the computer again and re-read one of the erotic stories she had downloaded. She decided to re-experience the fantasy about being a harem girl. Penny wondered what it would be like to really be a slave girl and serve her master. The suit brought her to a powerful orgasm, but she was not sure that she actually liked that particular fantasy. It was so much at odds with her personality.

Penny thought, “Next time, I’ll see if they have any different stories to read.”

Growing Desires:

Penny only removed her pleasure suit to shower, and relieve herself. She was gripped with an incredible sense of loss when it was off, so she quickly put it back on again after taking care of her bathroom needs.

She decided to risk wearing it to work again. Thankfully, she made it through the day without any disastrous accidents. Although she had again forgotten to deactivate steadyhot, so she was in a constant state of arousal all day.

Home from work, she immediately plugged in her suit and used the longorgasm program twice in a row to cum with multiple intense orgasms.

It took her awhile to regain enough energy to cook supper and finish a few chores. But she rebounded faster from this masturbation session than from those in the previous days. She was growing accustomed to frequent powerful orgasms and starting to get in shape to them, gaining the physical stamina to cum several times daily and still have energy left.

After her chores were complete, she returned to the Company’s website. First she downloaded a few more simple programs and stories to try out later. She was not yet in the mood to masturbate again though, so instead she browsed.

Penny found some documents about how the imbedded microsensors worked. Curious, she read. The sensors measured all sorts of things and were extremely accurate, down to the microscopic level. They could even monitor electrical activity in the wearer’s nerves.

The learning computer never stopped recording all this information and eventually the computer grew so proficient at reading the wearer’s emotional state that the suit would seem to attain a sort of symbiotic-empathy, like it could read the wearer’s mind. It was not really empathic though, because it was not alive. Just extremely advanced sensors and clever programming.

Nevertheless, once someone had worn their suit enough, any feedback-based programs they used were supposed to be extremely effective. The programs could access the suit’s database of information about the wearer and use that data to flawlessly responded to the user’s tastes and thoughts, delivering the perfect sensations to match any desires, moment to moment.

“That sounds a little far fetched.” Penny thought. She stopped reading the document and disconnected from the internet.

Penny noticed that she was really aroused and decided she felt like masturbating again. So she stripped off her clothes and plugged in her suit. Penny played around with a few of the simple programs, but they were not powerful enough to do much for her besides make her more aroused. So she decided to read one of the new stories she had downloaded.

The story was about a strong businesswoman who was secretly submissive, and liked to be tied up during sex. The woman’s dominator would play her like an instrument, making her hot and horny and ready to cum. Then he would hold her there, on the edge, until she was out of her mind. Finally, when she could not take it any longer, he would release her to cum. The descriptions were detailed and Penny had a good imagination. She came and came and came, enjoying the story immensely.

“I wonder what it would be like to be helpless like that, unable to move while someone pleases and teases me until I can’t stand it any longer and I cum?” When she thought about that, Penny felt a subtle tingle of arousal. “That might be fun.” She re-read the story three times. Each time her suit helped her reach tremendous heights of pleasure and held her there as long as she could endure before letting her orgasm.

They was the best orgasms she had ever experienced. Although, Penny did wonder for a moment about the changing nature of her fantasies. She had noticed that lately her fantasies have started revolving around different plots than they used to, and that bothered her a little. But at the same time she could see how that kind of submission could be extremely pleasurable. She certainly liked the orgasms she had while reading that story. Penny decided to not worry about it too much.

Daily Routine:

Over the next few days, Penny developed a routine. In the morning the suit would wake her up as usual, with a nice quick cum to top off her sensuous dreams. She would eat breakfast, shower and take care of her physical needs. She would also use that time to do chores like laundry or paying bills whenever necessary.

Before she left for work, she would plug her suit into the computer and run an orgasm program. Sometimes one of her old favorites like gentlelover.exe or longorgasm.exe but more and more often she would read a story while her suit delivered sensations to match what the main character was experiencing.

At work she would be continuously aroused thanks to steadyhot. But after awhile, it seemed to Penny that the stimulations from steadyhot were less and less noticable. The learning neural net in her suit had found ever more subtle ways to keep her hot. It did not need to tease as hard, or move as much, to sustain her arousal. The adaptive programming had figured out ways to manipulate her arousal without her even consciously noticing. Just to verify that it was still running, she had to turn up the setting by one notch. But after a few days, she grew accustomed to that and had to turn it up again.

Some of her coworkers noticed that she was really looking good, remarking that she was “beaming with an inner glow lately.” Penny wanted to tell them about her discovery of the pleasure suit, but she remembered that she had signed a non-disclosure agreement and the Company wanted it kept secret. She answered them evasively.

She did fill out one of the recommendation forms, requesting a suit she could give to her friend Erin. They had gone to high school together. Erin now lived upstate and taught at a private school, and Penny hardly ever saw her anymore, but she knew that Erin would really appreciate one as a gift.

“She’s been in need of a good fuck for years.” Penny thought.

Penny filled out the detailed form and emailed it to the Company. The next night, Penny filled out forms for her other single friends, Jenny and Mary. Jenny was a secretary at a law firm downtown. Mary was a cop that Penny had met at work. Penny mailed in the forms to the company, suggesting her friends as potential suit users for the marketing trial-run.

“If they are accepted, and recieved suits of their own, then I’ll at least have someone to talk with about this wonderful toy, someone to share the joy of discovery!” Thinking about that was one way she was able to keep such a delicious secret for so long, hiding the source of her newfound energy from her coworkers.

When she got home from work each day, Penny would be extremely horny. So she would strip off her clothes anduse the suit to cum a few times, usually while reading an erotic story. Next in her daily routine was supper and maybe a few chores. Then she would read some more and cum a few more times.

Penny’s current favorite story was about a woman driving through a rough neighborhood. Her car broke down and she had to walk to find a phone, or help. A street gang captures her and gangrapes her in a back alley. They hold her down and take turns using her for pleasure. Though she fights at first, she gradually discovers that she likes what is happening. By the end she is bucking her hips and moaning, more aroused by the helplessness than the sex.

After a couple days, Penny stopped using the text-based stories and switched to audio versions. That meant she did not have to be sitting at the computer reading. Instead she could lay on her bed with her headphones on, listening to the story and concentrating totally on the imagery.

Her orgasms continued to grow more powerful with each one, and she gradually got in shape enough to have more and more of them each day. Her activities at home began to revolve around trips to her computer, to plug in, lay down and masturbate with her suit.

Penny was addicted to her pleasure suit, and had begun to think of it as part of herself, as impossible to remove as her own skin. The only time she ever took it off was in the bathroom, and then only for as long as necessary. She had reached a point where she could not even imagine living without it.

Withdrawal:

Then one day, her suit suddenly stopped working. She had just downloaded a new program to try out and when she started it, an incomprehensible error message popped up on her screen “Error: Cascading variables limit exceeded. 0412977-jlp63550, unable to return to default. Applications control rerouted.”

Her suit did not do anything. It would not run that program, and to her horror, she discovered that it would not execute any other program either. Anytime she tried to start something, the same error popped up. Even Steadyhot stopped working, or at least she could not consciously detect its stimulus anymore, even after she turned it up to the highest setting.

In a panic, she surfed for troubleshooting tips and read through some help documents. As with most computer programs, “help” was no help at all. She tried deleting longorgasm.exe and reinstalling it, but that was no use, her suit still did not work. Penny tried a couple other ideas, but with no success.

Penny was desperately horny and needed to cum badly. But no matter what she tried, she could not fix the problem. Frustrated, she returned to the site, clicking through pages in a frenzy. Then she found the page discussing suit maintenance and repair. She remembered that it came with a lifetime warranty and no matter the problem, she could get it fixed for free.

Relieved, Penny found the phone number for their maintenance department and called them.

“Hello, X-toys incorporated.” Said a woman’s voice.

Penny explained her situation. Afterwards, the secretary asked a few questions, aquiring information such as Penny’s name, number and address. Impatient, Penny interrupted the questioning, “I’m in serious trouble here. Can you help me today or not?”

“I understand Ma’am. And yes, we have a repair man in your city. If you would like, I can send him over to your address and have him work on your suit today. Your other options include sending the suit in for repair, or having us mail you a brand new replacement. They usually arrive within a few weeks.”

Those other options did not appeal to Penny, she could not last a few days without her suit, let alone a few weeks. “Send over the repair man.” She said.

“Okay. I’m contacting him now and transferring your information to him. He should be there within a half-hour, traffic permitting.”

“Thank you.” Penny said and hung up.

She paced and bit her nails while waiting for the repair man. Without the pleasurable stimulus from her suit Penny felt low, almost depressed. She was an addict in the early stages of withdrawal. All she could think about while she waited was how badly she wanted to use the suit and cum. “God, I’m so horny!”

Feeback Control:

It seemed like an eternity, though it was only twenty-four minutes before she heard a knock on her door. Penny ran to the door and had her hand on the knob before she realized that she was wearing nothing besides her pleasure suit. It covered her from neck to ankle, but it was skin tight and thin, leaving little to the imagination. Her hard nipples showed through the suit, and the shape of her pussy was clearly outlined. She decided to throw some clothes on over it.

Once dressed, she opened up the door and invited in the suit repair man. Her first impression was that he looked short, nerdy and rather unattractive, though he was dressed nice. He carried a large case of equipment into her livingroom. His gear included a fancy looking laptop.

After they made introductions, she began to blurt out her situation to him.

“Whoah.” He said “Slow down there. I already know most of that. Your file was sent to me before I left.” He sat on a sofa and flipped open his laptop “What I need now is to run some tests on your suit, to find out exactly what’s wrong with it.”

Penny shut up and sat down in a chair opposite him. “Okay.” She said “What do I have to do?”

“Well, first you have to change into your suit. You need to be wearing it for the re-calibration and for most of the tests.”

“Ummm... okay, that’s easy.” Penny replied. “I’m already wearing it.”

“Oh, good.” He smiled. “Secondly, for a few of the tests, it’s vitally important that you don’t move during the middle of them, or move in certain exact ways. That’s easier if you are lying down, so we’ll need someplace where you can stretch out that’s longer than this couch. Got anything that’ll work?”

“Uh, I guess my bed would work for that. I have a big King-size one.” She said.

“Excellent. That would work perfectly,” He told her and picked up his equipment. “Show me to it.”

So Penny led him into her bedroom. He approved and began setting up his equipment on the spare space atop her computer desk. While he set up, he told her “You’ll need to undress down to just your suit.”

Penny hesitated. She was not sure if she wanted him to see her that way, it might be considered improper. But she really needed her suit fixed, and was willing to put up with a little embarrassment as long as it would work correctly again. “What the heck,” She thought. “It’s not that much more revealing than a swimsuit anyway.” So Penny took off all her street clothes and waited, trying to ignore how horny she felt.

After he was done setting everything up, he pulled out a cord and connected it to his laptop. The other end he gave to her to plug into the suit. That done, he began typing away on his keyboard.

While the repair man worked, he chatted with her, explaining that he had begun a calibration process, which was analyzing her suit and feeding the information to his laptop.

“While that’s running, I might as well have you fill in some details for a questionaire I have. Is that okay with you?”

Penny consented, so he asked her a whole bunch of questions about how the suit had worked for her, about how often she used it, what sort of programs she used, and suggestions she might have for improvement. He typed her answers into his laptop. Or at least that what she thought he was doing.

He kept questioning her, and she kept answering. Every time Penny answered him, she felt nice and pleasant. Every time she hesitated or did not answer him, she felt subtly uncomfortable. Penny did not even really notice this, but she did notice how easy it was to fall into the rhythm of answering his questions. She felt so good whenever she responded to him.

Then he asked a very person question about her fantasies and Penny thought “Maybe I shouldn’t answer that.”

But when she held back, she felt very uncomfortable, and instead stammered out an answer. As soon as she answered, she felt immediately better. He asked another embarrassing question and she answered that too. He typed away on the keyboard, supposedly recording what she said. It should have been embarrassing to tell him the details of her personal fantasies, but for some reason she did not feel too worried about it.

“Anyway,” she reasoned, “he probably needs to know that information to do his job.”

The question and answer continued and she did not hold anything back after that. It felt so natural to respond to him. She told him all about her fantasies, sexual preferences, and everything else he asked. After some time, he finished with the questionaire, having determined whatever he needed to know. She stood there, trying to patiently wait for her suit to get fixed.

“How much longer is this going to take?” She asked.

He answered, “Well, we’re done with the calibration and questionaire. Now I need you to do some simple exercises so I can see how well the feedback circuit works. Most of the exercises are simple movements or physical activities to see if the suit can sense your actions. But some of the exercises are mental or emotional, where you have to think about something as I watch the feedback data, to see how well the suit senses your emotional state.”

“Oh. Is that it?” Penny asked.

“Pretty much. Although it’s a bit more complicated than that. There’s a large variety of exercises, in order to get enough data to figure out what’s wrong with your suit. For instance, some of the physical exercises are done standing up, others are done laying down, or restrained. Some of the mental exercises need to be performed amidst distraction, others without.”

Her first question was, “Is all that really necessary?” Her second question was, “What do you mean by ‘restrained’?”

“Yes, all that is really necessary.” He explained, somewhat nervously. “I need to gather enough information so that I can reduce the problem to its root cause. Otherwise I won’t be able to fix your suit. Performing some exercises while you are restrained is essential for the tests to be valid. Is that all right with you?”

Penny really wanted her suit to be fixed. But she was not sure about what he described as “necessary.” It sounded unsafe, and time consuming. She was not sure she had the patience for all these tests. Still, she was familiar with tests at work, and how rigorous they needed to be. Perhaps it all was necessary. If she did not let him do the tests, she would have to live without her suit. That would be simply impossible.

“If he needs that data to get it working again, then I will cooperate fully.” Penny decided. She was willing to do almost anything to be able to use her pleasure suit again. “Yes, it’s all right with me.” She told him, “Let’s get started.” Penny felt good when she told him that.

Then began a long session where she stood there and he would tell her to do some simple movement such as “clench your left fist.” or “raise your right leg.” She would try to do that motion as quickly as possible without doing any other motion. He watched his laptop screen intently, occasionally tapping a key, while he gave her instructions. Like with the question and answer, Penny gradually relaxed into the rhythm of this as well, finding it very pleasant. Following his instructions as quickly as possible became almost a game. She felt a small thrill, proud of herself, each time she did well.

Next, he had her lay down on her bed and repeat many of the same motions. After that came the part where she was supposed to be restrained. He brought out some handcuffs from his equipment case and told her to shackle her ankles and wrists to the bedposts.

Briefly, Penny became suspicious. But she was desperate, horny, addicted to her suit, and needed a fix. Her judgement was not sound. “Everything has been fine so far.” she thought, “Anyway, he is a professional. He won’t take advantage of me.”

So Penny accepted the shackles from him. She reached down and snapped one of them around her ankle, cuffing it to a loop of iron at the foot of her bed. Next, she shackled her other ankle to the opposite footpost. Then she stuck both hands through spaces in the headboard and cuffed her wrists together. When finished, Penny was stretched out, with her arms above her head, securely bound. She stretched and settled down into a comfortable position with her knees bent slightly and legs spread wide.

The repair man seemed to become a lot more friendly and less nervous at this point. He heaved a big sigh of relieved stress as he sat back down by his laptop.

They resumed “testing” her suit. She performed a long battery of activities while he monitored the feedback from her suit. He chatted with her as he worked, making casual conversation. Penny did not really pay attention to him. She let her thoughts drift, anxious for the testing process to be finished so she could use the suit to cum.

Then, he exclaimed “Aha! I think I might have found the problem. Hold on while I change some variables.”

He typed away for a while, then said “I’m not sure that I fixed everything. We’ll still need to continue with some more tests, specifically the mental and emotional exercises. But for now, can you notice anything different?”

“I’m not sure.” She said “How can I tell?”

“Umm. If you had some programs running in the background, they should be active again.”

Penny tried to remember which programs were running on her suit when it had broke. Steadyhot was for sure, she always left that one running. She concentrated, trying to detect if it had started up again. Now that he mentioned it, she did feel slight stimulus. It was subtle, but rapidly grew to a very arousing, unceasing tease. That was when Penny remembered that before she called tech support she had modified steadyhot, changing it to the highest setting.

Her arousal built. The suit used its knowledge of her body to stroke her fire of arousal into an inferno. She squirmed in pleasure, bucking her hips. She was shackled to her bed, helpless, and the suit was doing some unbelievably arousing things to her. A moan escaped her throat.

Penny did not want him to see her this way. She blurted, “Wait! You need to leave, right now!”

He smiled and said, “But we’re not finished with all the diagnostics.”

She strained against her bonds, but they would not give. “Then let me go. I have to... uhn, go... uhn, be alone.”

“I have to make sure the problem really is solved, before I leave, and not just the symptoms. Otherwise the problem could recur.”

His argument made sense. It would do no good to send him away so she could cum in private, only to have to call him back because the suit broke again. Her only option was to try and hold out until all the tests were complete and she could be alone. Penny grit her teeth and tried to ignore how aroused she was. She tried not to think about it. When that did not work, she tried to convince herself that she did not really need to cum so very badly. But she had been extremely horny all day, and the suit was good at increasing her arousal.

So next, she tried to hide the fact that she was horny, from him. But at her level of arousal, she could not help but let out grunts and moans. She was not fooling anyone. It was so embarrassing.

He was polite though, and pretended to not notice the noises she made, or the way she slighty thrust her hips, in rhythm. He kept chatting with her, explaining what he was doing in each step in the testing process, and why it was important. The way he talked, it sounded like there was a lot left to do before her suit could be declared “fixed.” Penny realized that she would not make it. She was very close to the brink now, and if the testing took much longer, she was going to have a big orgasm in front of a total stranger.

Penny begged “OH!... OH!... Please, go outside! I need to cum soooo bad.”

He told her “That’s perfect! The next set of exercises are the mental ones. For some of them you need to maintain a certain mental state, despite distraction. As aroused as you are now, you’re sure to give me some good data. If you’re ready, we can start on these exercises right away.”

She was so aroused, she could hardly think straight. “Okay, Ungh... Urhn... what do I do?”

He described the exercises to her, which involved him giving her instructions which she was to try and follow as best she could. It sounded simple enough, but Penny was going crazy with need. She found it hard to concentrate on what he was saying. He seemed to understand that, and gave her some advice.

“The trick is to try and stay relaxed. If you can blank your mind, sort of like a trance, then you can focus better on performing the exercises.” He suggested.

Penny was cuffed to her bed, and her suit was teasing her, making her hotter and hotter. She was practically out of her mind with arousal, barely able to concentrate. Penny shivered with a short series of small orgasms. That helped relieve some of her sexual hunger, allowing her to focus her thoughts. But Penny was still very aroused and was ready to cum much more than that. She was just getting started with her orgasms.

“Are you ready to start?” He asked.

Penny ached with need, with a craving for release. She wanted to learn how to go into a trance. She would do anything to finish the exercises and have orgasms. “OH, Yes! Please, let’s, Mmmm... get started!”

He gave her instructions and she tried, desperately, to follow them. First he had her try to focus her thoughts, to concentrate despite distraction. Next he instructed her to try and maintain a relaxed state of mind while her suit built her arousal. Then he wanted her to try for deeper and deeper levels of relaxation. She was laying there writhing and moaning, on the edge of orgasm as she performed these mental exercises. He continued to give her suggestions, telling her what to do, how to relax and let her mind blank.

It was a struggle for her to even hear him, to concentrate on what he was saying, because she was distracted by all the things the suit was doing to her. For a brief moment she wondered if she should really follow his instructions. “This doesn’t seem right. Maybe I shouldn’t listen to him.” She thought.

But when she had thoughts like that, she felt uncomfortable. And when she tried to not follow his instructions, her suit squeezed her slightly, in painful ways. When she gave in and did the exercises, she was rewarded with pleasant stimulus. Penny fought his suggestions for a bit, but is was easier to just give in. When she did, she shivered again with more small orgasms.

Penny felt very relaxed, even though she was aroused. Finally she was able to concentrate fully on his words, ignoring everything else. All she could hear were his words. Penny listened to him give instructions. She tried to perform the mental exercises, to think certain things, and focus on them, in exactly the way he told her to.

She let him guide her into a trance, and began to zone out. Penny followed his instructions and suggestions and commands as she felt tremendous pleasure. At last she blanked her mind completely and slipped into a deep trance.

Thank You:

When she awoke, able to concentrate on things again, she brought her mind back into focus on the things around her. Her hands were unshackled and her pleasure suit had been disconnected from his laptop. She knew some time had passed, but she was not sure how long and did not really care. Her arousal had been sated and she felt satisfied.

The repair man was sitting at her computer desk, a few feet away, watching her and smiling. Penny noticed for the first time, that he had a really great smile. He told her, “You did really well, folling my instructions so I could complete the diagnostics. Your suit is fixed!”

Penny felt proud of how well she did for him. It made her feel good to please him. She thought about how he had helped her, he had fixed her suit so that she could cum, and he had taught her how to relax deeply and experience incredible pleasure. He was really nice, and Penny felt ashamed about how quickly she had judged him when he first arrived. Her first impressions of him was that he was nervous, pushy and not that nice, and also not sexually attractive. Remembering how she had judged him made her feel bad.

She wanted some way to apologize and say “thank you” for all his help. But it was difficult to think of an appropriate way. Spontaneously, she got off the bed, stepped over to him and sat in his lap. Penny kissed him. He kissed her back passionately and a switch flipped inside her mind. She felt aroused in his arms.

“God, he’s good kisser!” She realized, and decided “I guess appearance doesn’t matter when you’re kissing.”

He slid a hand up and down her flank and her arousal grew. She loved being touched by him, being held by him and kissing him. Penny was glad she had thought of this way of thanking him, but she wondered if maybe she wanted to thank him more, in a more substantial way. The thought just seemed to come from out of nowhere and she pressed closer against his body, almost as if by some sort of compulsion.

She broke the kiss to look at him. Penny whispered, “Thank you. Ohhh... thank you so much.”

Sitting in his lap, she could feel his erection. The image of his manhood popped into her mind and she thought about it. For some reason, she imagined what it might be like to pleasure him. Her suit stimulated her sexually, stroking her arousal. Fantasizing about pleasuring his cock made her feel so good, so she imagined some more and felt growing arousal. It felt so wonderful to think about pleasuring him that she decided she did want to do that.

“Please, sir... can I give you a... blowjob?” she almost whimpered.

He smiled and nodded, then reached between them to unfasten his pants. Penny knelt in front of his chair and took out his dick. It was hard in her hand, and when she stroked it, she felt a caress between her legs.

Penny began to give him oral pleasure. The suit pleasured her simultaneously. It felt so wonderful to suck his dick. When she did, a phantom tongue slid inside her pussy. In the back of her mind, Penny realized that her first impression of him was wrong. He really was quite sexy. She loved pleasuring him.

Her suit started caressing her everywhere, slowly building up her arousal. It was as if one of her old favorite desktop orgasm programs was running on her suit. Except she knew that she was currently unplugged. “He must have downloaded some new programs to my suit.” She thought, then she stopped worrying about it.

Penny became overwhelmed by the stimulus from her suit. It was so intense, she could hardly concentrate on continuing to give him a blowjob. But whenever she stopped or slacked off on attending to him, the pleasure from her suit dropped too. When she worked harder on sucking him off, her own pleasure built. Penny began to focus on giving him the best blowjob she could.

She wanted to cum so badly, but her suit held her at the cusp of orgasm, not quite letting her off. Then, when she finally got him to cum, she came as well. As long as he was having an orgasm, she did too. Reflexively, she swallowed, and came even harder.

When it was all done, Penny sighed contentedly and thought about her first blowjob, “Wow! I never knew that could feel so good.”

Extra Memory:

She was still a bit aroused though, especially knowing that he could see her stiff nipples through the suit. But her suit was on idle, no programs actively running except steadyhot, keeping her at a high level of arousal.

The repair man zipped up and began gathering his tools. While he packed up his equipment, he told her some stuff about the suit and suggested “You might want to wear it all the time. Taking it off and putting it back on frequently can damage the circuits.”

She answered “I’m pretty much doing that already. I only take it off for bathroom needs.”

“Oh, you don’t even need to do that.” He told her. “There is a program you can install that will sense whenever you need to use the toilet. An Iris will open up on the suit, creating a temporary hole in the material so you can take a leak, or whatever.”

“Really? That sounds like a nifty program.” She said.

“Yeah. It makes it less awkward to wear your suit out of the house too, under your clothes. There’s another program that tells the suit how to use micro-movements to wick away dirt and sweat, keeping you clean underneath. Then you don’t even have to take it off to shower. Many women install those programs and then never take off their suits again.”

Penny thought about that. She loved to wear her suit to work every day, and it would be handy if she could use the bathroom at the lab without having to stip down completely and remove her suit. She asked, “Can you give me those programs?”

“Sure.” He said, “But I noticed that your suit’s micro-drive is really full. You won’t be able to fit any more programs onto it unless you get the memory extension add-on.”

“What is a memory extension?”

“It’s a device that you wear which has a whole bunch of extra memory. You attach it to your suit and then it can hold more programs. I have one here in my briefcase, If you want it.”

“Sure.”

He dug through his tools and pulled out a collar. It was thin and made of the same rubbery substance as the suit. Penny took the collar from him and turned it in her hand, studying it. She noticed that it too was packed with tiny, almost invisible wires.

“Put it around your neck.” He said.

She did, asking “How does it connect to my suit?”

“Through the zipper in the back your suit. When you snap the collar shut,” He told her, “Press the two ends together over the zipper. It will all socket together and your suit should have a connection to the extra memory module inside the collar.”

She followed his instructions, clasping the collar closed so that it interlocked with the zipper. When she pressed it shut, it felt as if the muscle-like material sort of grabbed ahold of itself and fused together. Once the collar was closed, she could not feel any seam or edge where it was connected, and she could not pull the zipper free either.

Startled, she gasped and asked “How do I take it off?”

“Oh, you can’t without a special tool.” He said “If you ever want to disconnect the extra memory, just ask me and I’ll come over and take it off for you.”

Relieved, she nodded and let her hands drop away from her neck. For some reason, knowing that only he could remove the collar did not worry her. Rather, it made her feel aroused. She became even more aroused when she realized that it prevented her from unzipping her pleasure suit. She could not take it off even if she wanted to.

He plugged her suit into his laptop. Since she had room in memory now, he copied over the programs that would let her use the bathroom when necessary. The repair man copied over some other large files too. Penny did not worry herself over them. “He knows what’s best for my pleasure suit.” She told herself.

Then she answered some questions for a post-repair feedback form. He typed them into his laptop. Every time she answered truthfully, she felt a small thrill of pleasure.

Finishing up, he remarked, “Well, I guess I have some time. Do you want to have some more orgasms?”

Excited, she said “Sure!”

“Alright, then you need to get aroused.” He explained, “Why don’t you sit on my lap and kiss me again?”

She did as he suggested. While they kissed, he touched her through her suit, caressing her breasts. Her arousal quickly built again. They broke the kiss and he talked to her, gave her instructions. She felt her mind slip into a trance.

Penny found it much easier this second time to follow his instrucions and perform mental exercises. She cleared her mind of thoughts and did everything that he told her to do. Responding to his suggestions, she drifted into a deeper trance than her first time. It was so pleasurable to follow his suggestions and focus her thoughts the way he instructed.

When she finally brought herself back to full thought, he was there smiling at her, telling her he was proud of her again. She felt so great to know she had pleased him.

Then he left. It was late, and her day off from work was blown. Penny was not sure where all the time had gone, but she did not worry about it. It had been time well spent, getting her suit fixed. Plus, now she had an extra memory add-on, so she could store tons of programs on her suit and run them remotely.

At first, she intended to download some more programs immediately. But then she noticed how tired and drained she felt. It was like she had been exercising hard all day. So instead, Penny just stumbled to bed and collapsed into a deep, dream-filled sleep. This time her sexy dreams were about serving the repair man, being submissive and obedient to him.