The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plugged In

(MC, MD, FD)

If you’re under the legal age of whatever country you’re in, don’t read this.

This is my first story of this type, so it’s actually very experimental. In fact, surprisingly little amount of sex will be shown, as I really don’t know how to ‘write’ sex out. It’s more than just descriptions, it’s... it’s... I really can’t put it into words. Anyways, I’m not looking for any negative feedback at all as I’m just writing freely. Comments, however, are still welcome, though I’m not really looking for anything by writing this.

I remember the first time it happened. I was only 10, and knew nothing about how the world really worked, or why liquid leaks out of the little piece of flesh between my legs other than the fact that it’s not a good thing to get myself dirty with it.

I don’t remember exactly what I was doing with the dictionary, but it probably involved ripping it up and dumping it into the toilet because the next thing I remembered clearly was my dick quivering and suddenly disappearing into the dictionary, all the way up to my pelvis, and I could practically feel everything within the dictionary as if it was part of me.

The shock made me let go of the dictionary, but it did not fall to the ground. It was completely connected to where the flabby flesh where I disposed of my liquid waste was supposed to be. Weirder still, it felt completely natural, as if it was supposed to be there. Though I couldn’t open the dictionary anymore, when I could close my eyes and focus my thoughts on it, I could, for the lack of a better word, ‘see’ what’s inside it. I just know everything within it as if it was the back of my hand.

Eventually, I figured out how to ‘release’ the dictionary, which involved my penis somehow reforming while ‘pushing’ the dictionary out. I touched my penis a few times to make sure that it was till the same as ever, and then eyed the dictionary. Slowly picking it up, I leafed through it and to my surprise (though it shouldn’t have been surprising); I found many words missing from it. Even more surprising was the fact that I knew what words were missing, and that it would be part of me forever.

Closing the dictionary, I thought of the possibilities possible. And, like any other 10 years old, I only thought about cheating on the next test that comes up and how homework would be a breeze from now on. Of course, like any other child with a special toy, I hid this secret from my parents in hopes that they’ll never find it and I can play with it forever. Weirdly, I still have that dictionary with me, kept in a safe place in one of my shelves of books.

I found that if something had no meaning, as in clothing or tissue paper, it would not work. I cannot ‘merge’ with something like a cup or food, but I CAN merge with things like paper as long as there’s something on it, or electronics carrying information such as phones or laptop computers. I found the experience of being in ‘cyberspace’ mind boggling, and haven’t dared to try that again, as I felt as if I almost lost myself in the diversity.

Grade 9 was an eye opener for me. Sex-Ed showed me what my penis was supposed to be used for in the ‘wonderful’ mating ritual called ‘sex’, and I wondered what would happen if I tried with my special ‘equipment’. However, as I haven’t felt the urge to have sex, not to mention I was still partially in the ‘girls are icky’ mentality, I didn’t think much about it other than ‘don’t have sex if you don’t want children’.

It wasn’t until grade 11 that I started feeling lonely and left out. I wasn’t the most handsome person at school (as I choose to be), but girls would go out of the way to ignore me as if I wasn’t anyone at all. I’ll admit that even then, the thought of just being friends with them without any strings attached never rose in my mind, so it came as a great surprise to me that a girl from my class, Anne Sanders, asked for my help in a class project.

Anne is... as some (anyone who’s rude enough to outright say it) would say, a geek. She keeps quiet and tends to stay in the background when possible. Not very hard, when she has light brown hair, as well as a, for all practical reasons, flat body along with a pair of what would be called ‘nerdy’ glasses that while it isn’t thick, it’s large enough to cover her brown eyes and eyebrows. She’s slightly shorter than I am, at 5′7, and wears unflattering clothing made for mobility and utility rather than keeping in fashion or making herself stand out.

What really surprised me was the fact that she wanted help in computer programming, a subject we both knew that she had absolutely no problems in (I cheated a little and ‘merged’ with my computer’s hard drive so I can understand how to work those blasted micros). Me, being the innocent idiot that I was, completely missed the clues and proceeded to try to help with a non-existent problem.

And thus it in our last year of school that I realized that we’ve picked up the title ‘the quietest couple in the school’, and that she’s been trying to catch my attention in her own way (and she succeeded in capturing the majority of my attention, though not in the way she wanted). We started going out, awkwardly at first, and I have to admit it’s all my fault, seeing that I had problems switching tracks from “Anne, the girl who I work with” to “Anne, my girlfriend”. In retrospect, I didn’t think of her much more than my ‘closest friend’ until that day. By mid-term I felt that we’ve settled into a comfortable relationship that, if I was dictating the pace, would last like that forever.

However, Anne had ideas of her own.

When I think back to that time, I can understand why she was so desperate for us to be together and more than ‘just friends’. You see, while we both had our lives together and away, hers was a bit more... messy than mine. Her mother has been sick since the beginning of the school year, and was eventually hospitalized around mid-term. Her father was already dead, but he had an insurance policy that would have meant the mother and daughter would not be required to work much for a steady and comfortable living. However, the hospital fees had disrupted that balance completely. Anne had started working part-time in order to make ends meet, as well as not wanting to stay in the lonely house of hers that was filled with only sad and depressing memories.

The doctors had said that Anne’s mother would not last through the year, as cancer had been found near the lungs without any sort of warning. The news had hit Anne hard, and she came to me for comfort and for support. We visited her mother often, but more often than not, Anne would leave crying, unable to stand her mother being that way.

Her mother already had an insurance policy that said Anne would be the only recipient of the money, but since she was a few months away from being 18, if she died before then, the money would be handed to the government to hold, and taxes would decrease the amount greatly, leaving a poor shadow of what the money should be. And so, she held on to life, even though it must have been painful to live with a cancer ridden lung.

As I said, Anne clung to me like her own lifesaver. I was content to let us take it slowly, but now I know that she was scared that she would lose me as well when I headed for post secondary educations. Her worry was affecting her marks, and even if she get good grades, it does not guarantee that she’ll be able to enter the same university as I did. So, she started a plan for us to form a deeper bond than just ‘boyfriend/girlfriend’.

It started when she invited me to stay over at her place for a few nights. She managed to persuade my mother that it was just a sleepover to get rid of the ‘feeling of loneliness in the house’. Mom fell completely for the ‘poor dear whose mother is on her deathbed and she has nobody to be with’ act (even though it was true) and allowed me to stay with her. Me? I STILL haven’t connected with the facts other than the thought that she wants me to stay with her. (I know, sad isn’t it?) So there I was, naively heading over to my girlfriend’s empty house with a large pack behind me that holds more than a week’s worth in changes of clothing and other stuff like toothbrushes, without a clue of what was about to befall me. (I make it sound as if it is something horrible, don’t I?)

Being in the middle of March break, we had a bit more than a week to do anything we want. For the first day, nothing really happened. She just stayed by me a lot (I now know she was lowing my resistant to being close to her by raising my comfort level with her) and we watched TV, played a few games, both electronic and otherwise (I gave up a lot of those games so she could win), and ate till our hearts content.

The second day was when it all started. Even looking back, I would have never guessed Anne had such an ingenious and daring mind within her, or that she was so ruthless when she wanted something she feels is necessary for her.

That morning, I woke up to find Anne snuggled up to me, her face red and puffy as if she had been crying as she slept. (I later found out that she had used onions to start the tears and she just thought about sad things to get things running.) I knew for a fact that we had slept in different rooms, but I just couldn’t get myself to push her away when she (as if) needed me most. So, I held on to her, never noticing that when I hugged her, she opened her eyes and grinned to herself. I was never so ‘touchy-feely’, so it was quite a success for her, I’ll admit.

Later, when she ‘woke up’, she acted as if she had wanted to go back to her room before I woke. I, being the complete sucker that I was, believed her story and told her that it’s alright if she wanted to sleep with me. She blushed to my comment, and I immediately realized how it sounded and apologized. Anne, being the good girlfriend she was (ya right), waved off my concerns by saying she understood what I meant, and she wasn’t offended. Looking back, when I expressed my relief, I’m pretty sure she was disappointed at my reaction. Of course, I only thought that I did offend her, and offered to make breakfast for her.

The rest of the afternoon was spent pretty much like the first day’s, except I was embarrassed slightly for my slip of the tongue, while she leaned on me more than the previous day. I was completely baffled by her actions, but took solace that she wasn’t blaming me for being an idiot (she actually was, but she waved it off as being part of her plan) and that we’re still friends. (And she hoped it would be much more before the week was done)

That night, when I was about to go to sleep, she came in with a nightgown that wasn’t very modest at all, as well as a pillow and blanket, and asked in a very lonely tone of voice if we could sleep together. I have to admit that I fell completely for those ‘unshed tears’ that were lurking behind her eyes and scooted over on the bed, allowing her more than enough room to sleep. (Of course, the queen sized bed belonging to her parents were more than enough for both of us, and it was exactly as she planned it.) She laid her blanket and pillow where I had moved from, and placing an arm around mine, said goodnight and went to sleep. I remember looking at her arm wrapped around mine for a few minutes before deciding to just sleep and think about what it means tomorrow.

The third day was extremely embarrassing for me, both now and then. I’m sure you’ve all heard of the term ‘morning wood’, right? Well, men gets this condition 80 to 90 percent of the times they wake up. For me, that was exactly what Anne had hoped for, and I was ahem rudely awakened when I felt myself ejaculating in my dreams.

I guess it’s sheer luck that I’ve been raised to wear shorts as well as underwear to bed, because the moment of I opened my eyes, I wanted to shrivel up and die. Anne was staring at my deflating cock with wide eyes (it was actually another one of her acts. She practiced for a whole week in front of a mirror just for that moment.) and her mouth opened in a small o shape. One of her hands was at her thighs, where I was turned towards, and it seems that she had flipped both our blankets off with the other hand, presumable when she felt something poking her. (In actuality, while she had no idea about how males masturbate, she had played with our my little stick until I had released, then quickly acted as if she was surprised.)

I have no idea how long I just stared at her and my guilty little prick before I noticed she was about to say something. (The human mind is amazing. I would have never noticed she was about to say anything or have the reflex to do anything even if I noticed normally) I quickly brought an arm under my blanket and flung it over her head, even as I dashed to my bag and got out a new pair of underwear as well as shorts then quickly got the hell out of the room and into the washroom. I’m pretty sure I heard her squeal indignantly before I left the room, but I was so embarrassed that I did that in front of someone I consider my best friend that I didn’t even dare turn back to face her.

I think the only thing running through my mind at that point was: “OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod...” In my panic, I didn’t even notice that I changed into clean underwear and pants. Honestly, I wasn’t as scared as the fact that I might lose Anne as a friend, but rather how I’ll get out of this embarrassing mess that I made for myself. I had pretty much decided that I’ll just leave and walk home to save myself from further embarrassment when Anne knocked on the door to the washroom.

I froze. There’s no other word to describe it. I think I subconsciously thought maybe that’s how being dead feels like, as I was pretty certain I am GOING to die in the next few minutes. ‘At least it will be Anne who would kill me’ was one of the thoughts I did managed to scrounge up.

She knocked a few more times before saying, in a soft and understanding tone, “I know you’re in there. Why don’t you open the door and we can talk about what happened this morning?”

I was so enthralled by her voice and seemingly understanding tone that I was three steps away from opening the door before I came to my senses. Staring at the betrayal of my body, I prayed to whatever Gods there were that I don’t mess this up like I did this morning. (If I could have seen her amused look on the other side of the door, or knowing what I know right now, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have had that thought.)

“Look, Anne,” I started stammering in front of the door, “I’m sorry about this morning. Just... why don’t you go back to your room, and after I changed I’ll go home and leave you alone.”

Yes, I know that’s the dumbest line I could have said to her, of all people, at that moment, and here’s why I said she could be completely ruthless when she wanted to.

For a moment, she was completely silent, and I thought she had gone back to her room. I was quickly proven wrong when I heard sobbing and a crying Anne yell, “NO! Please, don’t go! Not you too!”

See? She’s completely evil. She knew EXACTLY what got to me, and played me like a flute. And yes, that’s deliberate as well, though I didn’t know at the time.

I, of course, immediately felt bad at what I thought was reminding Anne of her mother and father, which was the entire point of her crying. I debated whether to stay in the bathroom or not for about 3 seconds before opening the door to find her huddled to a corner and crying her eyes out, shaking from the sobs.

Anne had planned this very well. She knew me for over two years and understood exactly what button to push and when. As I hugged her and told her repeatedly that I would never leave her, she wrapped her arms around mine (which I wasn’t that surprised at) and meshed her mouth into mine (which I was surprised, especially when I felt something that wasn’t mine start probing the insides of my mouth). I was so shocked and so surprised that I didn’t notice anything (like her tears have stopped or that I was toppling backwards) other than the orangey scent her hair carries. In fact, I didn’t notice anything until she broke the kiss (I think ‘suction’ would closer, really. And it was QUITE a kiss for a first-time), licking up the string of saliva on her tongue, and said, in a very serious tone, “Never even THINK of leaving me alone again. I love you too much to bare it.”

I think it was about a minute before my brain started processing information again. Things like the fact I was on my back and that Anne was sitting on me (I’m pretty sure it was at that moment I realized that Anne was a very comfortable weight to have on top of me) and that she outright said she loved me just seemed unreal after that kiss until I re-examined the thought again.

I managed to croak out, “You really love me?” after swallowing a few times and she responded with a serious nod, to which I realized that I had a decision to make at that moment. (I’m now amused to remember thinking that I actually had a choice at that particular moment. The odds were completely stacked on her favor, and after that kiss, I have absolutely no reason to think otherwise. I guess hindsight really is 20/20.)

“I.. I love you too.” I whispered, completely embarrassed at admitting that on the floor with her sitting above me and having just kissed the daylights out of me. Anne squealed (Even today I have trouble getting her to make that sound again. I have no idea how she managed it, but she did.) and hugged me, and gave me another lip-lock that at first squished our noses together, but we moved and found a comfortable position together.

By the time she came up for air, I think my wits were scattered into the four winds. Here I was, a 18 years old kid who has never been kissed by anyone other than my parents, suddenly being on the receiving end of a girl who just said she’s madly in love with him (Well, perhaps I’m embellishing it slightly). I’ve never been in this kind of situation before, nor have I rarely even imagining myself in a situation remotely similar to this.

I vaguely remember her saying that she’s going to make breakfast for both of us, and the rest of the day passed like a dream. I was still on the high of the repeated kisses, especially after the embarrassing episode on the bed, and I can honestly say that if Anne had told me to jump off a cliff that day, I would probably have done so without hesitation. I vaguely remember my mother phoning, but I think Anne took the phone for me and reassured her that we’re fine. (Or in this case, more than fine.)

At night, we once again slept in the same bed, but this time, Anne snuggled up close to me, knowing that she’s snared me so deeply that I would never even think of taking advantage of her. Not that she would resist either, so it was a win/win situation for her. Myself? I was still confused about what happened and what’s going to happen, but felt that as long as she loved me, everything will turn out alright. With that thought, I fell asleep, not knowing that she had MUCH more planned than just getting me to say I love her.

Day 4. For once, I woke up earlier than she did, and I spent the time till she woke staring at her face and playing with her hair. It was a strange experience to know someone loves you so much that they could overlook your embarrassing experiences (if I knew she planned all of them... I probably would have still fallen for it. I’m such as sucker...) and declare their love. When she stirred, I propped myself on the bed and waited until she opened her eyes. Then, I said, “Good morning.” with a smile on my face.

At first, her eyes widened as if in shock, then a wide smile (I would say grin, but when she grins, it looks completely different from her smiles) and said, “Good morning, my love.” I felt completely inadequate at moment, seeing that she could add ‘my love’ to the end of her greeting but I didn’t. As I said, she can be quite ruthless at times.

Looking for a subject to change, I quickly asked if she was hungry. When she nodded affirmative, I quickly volunteered to make breakfast for both of us, and that she’s to clean up herself and get ready to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, we went out shopping. We needed to buy some groceries as well as the fact that I still felt uncomfortable being cooped up in the house with only the two of us, especially after she told me she loved me. By the time we returned to her home, we had around 12 bags with us, and only 4 of those were groceries. It was already past 6 by the time we got back, and it took me half an hour before I found out where to place everything, as Anne had went up to her room with all her purchases as soon as we got back.

I really should have realized what was about to happen after all those “I’ll tell you later”s that I got at the shopping mall, but I blame it on the shock that’s still fresh in my mind that was blunting my thought processes. Having nothing to do, I decided to cook up a larger dinner since I picked out a few things I wanted to cook, and whenever I went to ask what Anne was doing, she would tell me to tell her when dinner would be served. (I would like to think that I was curious as to why she would say that, but shamefully I was not and just shrugged it off without thinking over it much.) By the time 8 rolled around, I had two plates of roast beef (one medium rare and one well done) ready as well as some spaghetti that I found in one of her shelves.

Even thinking back, I could feel how stunning she looked. She was not wearing anything sexy at all, but rather she had tailored herself to completely surprise and overwhelm any sort of mental defense I had. She had only a dash of makeup, though no lipstick, and her hair was brushed so that it naturally spread around her. She was wearing a white dress that seems to have come from 20 years ago, but highlighted with modern designs to give her a mature look that seems at least two to three years older than she is. She was wearing nothing on her feet, as the carpet was warm and comfortable, and for some strange reason she was wearing these petit white gloves, which I have no idea WHY I remember them so clearly, but I they just fit the complete image of her.

I must have looked like an idiot, standing there and gasping at her. Heck, I’m pretty sure my brain stopped working for the entire dinner, as I don’t remember eating it. In fact, I don’t remember anything until we were in her parents room, the room we’ve been sleeping in, and she was taking off the last of her garments and we were both nude. (I have NO idea how she managed to get everything I was wearing off without my noticing it, but then again, I wasn’t noticing much at the time.)

As I snapped out of my shock, I looked up and down myself and then looked at her. My shock must have been plainly on my face, as she reached out to me and pulled me towards her, saying, “Don’t worry. This is my first time too.” She giggled lightly, and if I was in any sort of position to resist, I’m pretty sure I would have scrambled out the room like a bullet train in Japan. (I also know for a fact that Anne knows this too, which the whole point of her entire was evening was to prevent that from happening. She knows I’m a wimp at this kind of thing, and that if I was thinking clearly, I would be using a condom to protect both of us.)

We, or rather SHE, started kissing and slowly laid down on the bed. Once on the bed, she guided my hands up and down her body, resting one of them on her left breast and the other one behind her. I slowly started to massage her breast, guessing from rumors on how to respond. She, however, was a fury of energy that swept away any sort of resistance I had. One moment she would be playing with my cock and the second she would be roaming her hands up and down my spine, sending chills all along it.

Then, on some unseen signal that only she understood, she positioned herself in front of my hard penis, and grinned at me, lowering herself onto it.

I was half in cloud nine when I realized what’s happening, but it was way too late. At first, all I could think of was how incredible the feeling was, having something softly hold my hard-on and gently caress it. Then, I met some resistance, and I suddenly remembered what happens when I stick myself into things. My eyes opened wide in shock as I felt myself breaking through that barrier, and suddenly, I was more than myself.

It’s hard to explain what happened then. For a second, all I felt was myself and myself. It was like, I was masturbating and getting myself to cum but at the same time, it was as if I controlled more than my own body. I could feel the duel brains link together, and everything that WAS Anne Sanders IS me as well. Her body was my body, and my body was the combined whole of the two. We were one being, and the sense of fulfillment was so great that I lost consciousness, both bodies still linked together at the hip, the organs that were there no longer existing at that moment.

It was morning when I/We woke. At first, there was confusion as to why I was looking at myself from two points of view, but I quickly realized that we had merged together for the whole night. I wasn’t sure what would happen to what was once Anne, but I tried to concentrate as much as I could on ‘her’ into the body that belonged to her. Then, I ‘released’ us, and we became two again, each lying on the two sides of the bed, not touching or facing either other.

This time, I felt a great void within myself. It’s like as if I lost something very important, something that is a part of myself that I’ve never experience before. For all practical reasons, the only word I could use to describe what I felt was a ‘hunger’ that I never knew I had until that moment. Taking a deep breath, and feeling that I’m only breathing into two lungs, I turned to Anne to find that she was still unconscious. Worried about her, I moved to wake her, but when my hands touched her body, it seemed like suddenly, we were connected again. I could practically feel her entire body, touching the bed. Each and every breath she took, I took with her. I felt ‘complete’, and the hunger that was there disappeared without a trace.

However, I knew instinctively that we were still separate, and we would stay separate until I ‘merged’ us together again, and that won’t happen for quite some time if I had anything to say about it.

Ignoring the sensations buzzing around me, I used my right arm to shake her slightly on the right shoulder. “Wake up.” I said, and to my surprise, her eyes snapped open as if she was completely awake. However, when I looked into them, they were completely blank and even weirder, the iris’ color was not her usual brown, but my light blue. Now concerned, I moved over her and with both arms, I was about to get her to sit up against the bed when she suddenly did it herself, never releasing contact between us.

At this point, I was more than shocked. On one hand, it seems that she was still an extension of me, even though I released her from our ‘merge’. On the other, I was afraid what would happen if I let go of her. Would she suddenly fall as if a puppet released from its strings, or maybe Anne would suddenly wake up? But something was bound to happen, so I just went on as if everything was alright and asked, “How do you feel?”

What was once Anne looked at me blankly and said, in a dull monotone, “Whole.” I was baffled. That was not something a person normally said, so I slowly leaned back, releasing contact between us.

As soon as I did, I could feel that void growing within me again. However, this time, it seems to be lessened, as if the prolonged contact between me and Anne weakened it. But what really surprised me was the look on Anne’s face seconds after I released it. Her eyes slowly returned to their normal color, but her face suddenly twisted into a frantic panic as if she just woke from a deadly nightmare, and locked directly onto my face. With a near crazed shriek, she threw herself onto me with reckless abandon, and with the contact the void within me suddenly disappeared. I could also hear a sigh from Anne as I watched her face returned to its passive neutrality that was there when I woke her. Her eyes also faded back into the light blue of my eyes.

I was completely willing to spend hours like this, but I also had to find out what happened. I care too much about Anne to leave her like this. Suddenly, as if she read my mind (and that was a very big possibility), she said, “Without you, I am not whole. You are my existence, I am part of you forever. I NEED you as much as I need to breath and drink and eat.”

Feeling the need to find out more, I let Anne, who I now know is my other self, hold on to me for a long time. I think I fell asleep at that time, seeing that when I woke up again, it was already pass noon and I could feel both of us getting hungry. Once again reading my thoughts, Anne opened her blue eyes and got up with me. She held onto my hands as we went down stairs and cooked something for the both of us to eat, me using my left hand and her using her right hand as if we were one person (which, for all intents and purposes we were).

After we were both full, I started my experiment. I slowly let go of Anne, and watched as her face twist into a grimace, but her eyes stayed blue and the void within me did not grow much. I understood that the longer we were in contact, the longer it would take for the void to grow within me, but at the same time, the more control I would have over Anne. We were linked, somehow, and when her eyes are blue, my will is laid over hers, though she can still do whatever she wanted, unless I had her do otherwise. However, when we were touching, she’s completely submerged beneath me. ‘Anne’ did not exist when we were together, but her body can still pretend to be her when we are one.

However, in less than two minutes, her eyes started darkening and returning to their original brown. I was pretty sure that the original Anne wasn’t even truly awake yet, most likely still asleep after what happened last night, and what happened that morning was sheer instincts on her subconscious’ (if she still had one) part. I quickly held my other self before she could start to panic, and watched as she sighed contently at the contact, as well as her eyes returning to their blue state.

I checked my last thought. Yup, I thought ‘returning’. Already I think of her as part of myself and that as a default state. I wonder how this is going to turn out, seeing that it doesn’t seem she could be separated from him for a long time.

Not knowing that to do, I bumped foreheads with myself, and suddenly realized that I have more than one mind to think. Concentrating, I thought of the question ‘What should I do now?’, and I felt both my brains thinking on what his immediate actions could be.

It was amazing to contrast how differently I thought. I realized that I was using Anne’s consciousness to think for me, without any personal regards to what is ‘herself’, nor did it matter if she was not ‘awake’ yet. She is literally part of me, and when she thinks of ‘I’, she’s actually thinking of me, instead of herself. I realized that she wasn’t just subservient to me, she IS me, like an arm or leg, but only with thought.

Finally, she reached a conclusion that I should have thought of long ago: Wake Anne up and see how she feels. As long as we’re ‘linked’ together, opinions from what was Anne isn’t really her opinions, but rather mine. In fact, with all the memories I got from her, I could pretty much guess her reactions and answer, but I had to get it from ‘her’, not ‘me’.

Taking a deep breath from both bodies, I ‘pushed’ her consciousness awake, and immediately felt a difference. Whereas before I made all the decisions and thoughts normally, I suddenly felt a duality that seems to be like a mirror. The consciousness that was Anne is thinking the exact same thing as I am!

Her eyes seem to have focused and were looking at me as I looked at her. I was just thinking whether those eyes could move normally when she moved her eyes in the ways I wanted her to, going as far as to even practice her voice and say a few phrases that Anne would have never said normally.

We slowly moved away from each other, but holding hands so we don’t separate yet. Slowly, we released our grip on each other and as our fingertips finally stop touching each other, I could feel Anne’s consciousness take ‘front seat’ of the body that belonged to her.

She blinked the blue eyes of mine and started saying “Wha...” when she suddenly realized what happened. I was dimly aware of her thoughts through the still active link we had together, and understood that she was completely shocked at the turn of events. Closing my eyes, I understood her need to think over what happened, but I was equally sure of the end results. I wasn’t even angry at what lengths she had went to seduce me, even though I should have been.

I slowly got up from where we had been sitting and opened my eyes, having felt that Anne was watching my ever move. I walked out of the living room, and headed to the kitchen to clean the bowls that we had left on the table, and waited for her decision. I was sure that there is no other decision she could come to, knowing what happened and feeling her thoughts. After two or three minutes, the feeling of being linked together faded, and I was sure that her eyes have turned back to their natural brown. I could feel the void once again growing within me, but it was still slowly, and not the all consuming hunger that I had felt earlier.

Hearing rapid footsteps, I immediately turned around to see Anne staring hungrily at me. “Anne?” I asked, not sure what she’s feeling at the moment. Her eyes are, as I correctly summarized, brown and looked somewhat dazzled.

“I... NEED you.” She said, gazing at me. “I know I said it before, but I never thought it could be meant in this way...”

I started to apologize, but she cut me off. “No, don’t. This is much better for me, because I’ll never be alone anymore, as long as you don’t shunt me away.”

“I won’t.” I promised, even though she already knows that I will not. It was then that she seem to have lost control of herself, as she tackled me onto the ground, where her eyes once again turned blue and I once again felt whole.

Over the weekend, we experimented with the limits of this link. After a day of near constant contact, we can now have no contact with each other at all for around half a day, and still keep our links to each other. Thoughts became clear to each other after that as well, and I found that anything I wanted, I can have Anne would respond without hesitating, unless it was something I don’t really want. She is part of myself, and I can’t force myself do something I won’t do. Another thing was that everything of her mind was putty to my mental hand. I can make her forget things, or remember things that never happened. I once had her forget that she was part of me, and when the link broke, she suddenly felt a yearning towards me that was unexplainable. Of course, I returned her to ‘normal’ soon afterwards, but the experiment worked. How I could use this, I have no idea.

Another interesting fact was that it seems Anne’s body received a hybrid of my own ability. Whenever she inserts something up her slit, it could become part of her, just as if I shoved my penis into something, it could become part of me. However, hers require the object to be meaningless, the exact opposite of mine. We did find some interesting uses of it when I realized that she could ‘merge’ with a remote USB port, especially when I’m plugged into a computer or laptop. Gives a whole new meaning to ‘cyber-sex’. The only thing I’m worried about is viruses, but if anything, we’re the ones giving them.