The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All rights to this work belong to the author, regardless of the alias from which they are writing under. The author grants extensive permissions to reproduce the work; however any changes made (including body, appropriations and disclaimers) should be pre-approved by the author.

Think of all the disclaimers you have ever read and then multiply that by ten. The content may contain nudity, sex, violence or other practises which might offend the reader... please take responsibility for your own actions.

Thanks for all the individual feedback on Plague day, its encouraging to know how people feel. I think the best stories are those that the reader feels compelled to finish themselves, so if you would like to comment on this story please feel free to email me at .

* * *

Possessing Katy’s breasts

I am a higher dimensional being, free from the confines of space and time. However to fit into your crude conventions of plot and narrative I’m going to compose this story as a linear monolog and even include the odd spelliing mistaake.

My purpose is to learn and explore, right now I’m examining the human condition and how it responds to outside control.

I’ll be represented in this as a clear green slime, emerging from a plug hole in an unlit bathroom… gurgling up through the plumbing and silently pooling in an empty sink. Suddenly a small green liquid shoots out over the top, landing into blob on the bathroom floor.

Under its own power the blob flows silently along the floor, into the adjacent corridor and under a bedroom door. Loosely conforming to the physics of this universe, it shoots out again and lands on the bed of a woman sleeping alone.

The touch of warmness on her leg causes the woman to role over in her sleep, revealing her long blond hair. Having made contact, the being uses an internal force to pull itself onto her and flow over her leg.

She lets out a short sign, dreaming of a lovers touch.

Moving ever upwards, the creature investigates the softness of her vagina, her smooth athletic curves and eventually envelopes her breasts. Finding what it was looking for, it remains, adsorbing itself into her skin and bonding with her twin pink fleshy mounds.

In the darkness a faint golden glow can be seen emanating from her breasts though the thin bed sheet.

‘7:29’

‘7.30’

‘Beep, beep…’ went the alarm clock.

With a sleepy sign, Katy switched off the alarm and rolled back into the bed as she slowly noticed the change. Looking down with shock, she discovered that her normally A cup breasts had somehow swelled up and were now a good C cup in size.

Standing naked in front of a full length bedroom mirror, where she normally admired her well toned athletic body, she found herself now looking at something else. Cupping her naked breasts in her hands, she noticed that not only were they far larger than normal but also unusually light, only slightly heaver than they used to be.

As she moved her hands away she saw that they floated out in front of her, maintaining their orb like shapes and not sagging at all. Even as she moved about they seemed to be held up as if by their own accord, moving slowly in an almost hypnotic dance.

Clearly these weren’t normal breasts, they were special.

As she stared, watching her own breasts jiggle magically from side to side she could see her nipples growing outwards. As she touched them they grew hard, pointy and solid. She noticed how different they felt, how much more sensitive they were.

Running her hands over her whole breasts she realised how much more she enjoyed touching herself. How every contact with these perfect fleshy mounds made her grow hotter, more aroused.

How it was so easy to run her hands over her perfect body, though her hair, down her sides and into her warm wet vagina. She began to feel an orgasm taking hold, as she moved her finger inside herself, while playing with her pointy nipple with the free hand

She found herself unable to look away from the sight of her perfectly smooth breasts, until she found herself rolling around on the floor orgasming in ecstasy. Her mind being flooded by erotic thoughts, of lovers, sexual positions, touches.

She fought these new visions, as they flowed though her aroused mind breaking down her inhibitions. As she started to moan with pleasure, her mental defences fell down and she found it better just to let go and let her breasts take control.

She just needed to keep touching herself, to keep cumming, with powerful orgasms.

Orgasms that lasted for hours.

“Your late, the boss wants to see you in his office” said Samantha who sat opposite to Katy in the office, as she took in the changes in this colleague.

Gone was the repressed secretary and her formal attire, tightly bound hair and dark rimed glasses. Now Katy let her long blond hair flow around and had a wild look in her eye. A short skirt covered only a bit of her long shapely legs and a thin white top, butted in the middle, strained to hold in her large round breasts.

“Since when did Katy have a bust?” said Samantha a little confused, as she watched her colleague walk out of sight.

“Where were you this morning?” said Mr Smith in a commanding voice, as he looked up from a pile of paperwork on his desk.

“I’ve got something to tell you” said Katy as she closed the door to his large modern office.

It was only then that he noticed the change in the woman who had been his assistant of the past two years. Her wild full bodied hair, long smooth legs, her shapely breasts and how sexily she walked towards him.

“Its more like I’ve got something to show you” she correct herself as she erotically unbuttoned her top, causing her large round breasts to flow out. Free at last they started to move gently from side to side as she walked.

“This is inappropriate” he said, remembering himself and his position.

Her breasts were exquisite, large round pink fleshy orbs. She reached his desk and started to crawl over it towards him, giving him a fantastic view of her gravity defining breasts.

“Hey Katy, I’m married with kids” he said, only this time with a little less command in his voice.

He hadn’t blinked since he saw them, he wasn’t able to. They took up so much of his mental vision. To his minds eye it felt like they were growing, until he could see nothing else… take in nothing else… think of nothing else.

Diminished responsibility

Katie continued to talk, but he could no longer understand. No longer think of anything other than touching those warm lovely breasts. His mind was becoming flexible, his body docile as she started to unbutton his shirt.

“You are mine to command” she said.

“Yes” he mumbled with unblinking eyes, his attention still up at her breasts as she sat on the desk, her feet on his lap.

“You are my slave, my plaything. Everything I desire you shall provide” she continued, now confident that this man was hers.

“Yes, my mistress” he said, this time with more conviction. His mind gone, nothing left but the sexual desire of this woman.

“Please me now” she said, as his mouth enveloped her nipple with all he was worth.

“Is this where you live?” said Katy as they drove into the driveway of a large country house. Bare Oak trees bordered the property on all sides, as the electronic gates closed themselves after they drove though.

“Yes, this is where I live” he said in a neutral tone while parking the Land Rover on the leaf covered drive way.

“And your wife is home?” she said, while watching him pull up the handbrake and switching off the ignition.

“Yes, that’s her car” he answered, gesturing towards the open garage.

“Then sleep”

He closed his eyes and fell into the most pleasant deep sleep.

Control

‘Ding, dong’ went the door bell.

A few minutes elapsed until a figure could be seen in the partially frosted glass. The door opened to reveal a well healed woman looking good for her late thirties, evidently by her chosen attire she had been gardening.

“Er… Katy isn’t it?” the woman asked, partially recognising her husband’s assistant. Confusion mainly arising from not being able to remember this woman dressing so sexily, even at last years Christmas party.

“Yes, Hi” Katy said shaking hands with the woman, who’d just taken off a gardening glove. “Look” and after a moments pause “it’s about your husband, can I come in?”

“Of course” she said with a partial smile, looking a little worried at the kind of news this co-worker of her husband was evidently going to bring.

Mrs Smith led her into the plush living room and instinctively offered her some tea, which Katy politely accepted. A few minutes later she returned holding a tray of beverages, only to be taken aback at the sight of Katy lying on their thick sheepskin rug, completely naked.

Katy smiled at her, the warmth of the roaring open fire heating up her exposed backside.

Mrs Smith quickly put the tray down on a nearby table. Angry, but a little afraid she said “What do you think you are doing?”

“Oh, we haven’t been properly introduced” she said, voluptuously standing up and walking towards the older woman. “I’m Katy and these” pointing down towards the two floating globes of flesh” are my breasts.

Mrs Smith could only watch as the breasts moved slowly from side to side, almost hypnotically. She was astounded as she saw them grow from a size C cup to a D.

“What are you doing in my house” she could only say, feeling the fear of someone who has discovered that they can’t look away.

Katy smiled as her dimples visibly hardened and her nipples slowly started to point outwards. “I’ve come for you”.

“And my husband?” said Mrs Smith as her awareness started to be mesmerized away.

“I had sex with your husband” said Katy, starting to feel aroused again. “How does that make you feel?”

“Kind of warm… and tingly inside” the woman replied, following the motion of the breasts with a confused, far away look on her face.

Holding the frozen women in her arms, Katy pressed her enormous bosom against her as she spoke. “I had his thick hard cock inside of me, as he thought of nothing but my pleasure” she said closing her eyes and feeling Mr Smith all over again. “He moved so hard, touched me everywhere and sucked my on my breasts as he came… as I enslaved him.”

“Please, stop” she begged, shivering a little as she started to feel herself getting aroused.

“I enslaved your husband to my will, and now I’m going to do the same to you” said Katy as she hugged the woman, who was powerless to stop her. “How does that make you feel?”

“Light headed” she said with an open, otherworldly smile, still following those breasts with her ensnared eyes.

“If you touch, you’ll forever be mine” said Katy, lifting the woman’s arm and bringing it to her chest.

“I can’t” she said, holding back.

“You must” she commanded as her bosom floated in the air.

“Please” she said shaking with internal conflict. Not being sure if she was begging to pull away, or to touch.

Katy let go, knowing she had already won.

The woman watched her own hand reach out and touched the perfectly round breast. Feeling its smooth curves and brushing her fingers against its pointed nipple.

Choice

“Welcome” smiled Katy.

No longer understanding the meaning of the words she heard, the woman could only continue touching those wonderfully soft breasts, to obey… as Katy kissed her.

The shadows grew long as the autumn day drew to a close. A second car, this time a shiny convertible with its roof on, parked in the secluded driveway. Two identical twenty year old women stepped out of the car, chatting about their studies and gossiping about their men.

They were tall, pretty and thin with long straight dark black hair flowing over well dressed shoulders. Stopping to pick up a few brand name shopping bags from the car, they headed for the house.

Upon entering they dropped their things in the hallway only to find their parents sitting facing each other at the kitchen table. As they approached they saw the unmoving smiles on their faces, only dawning on them now that something was wrong.

“What’s going on?” demanded one of the girls.

With no response, one of the girls shook her mother by the shoulder. Who only turned to her and smiled, yet another open blank smile.

“Over here” said an unfamiliar voice from the living room.

The twins looked at each other, worried, scared at what might be going on. They walked cautiously through the side door into the living room to see a naked, big breasted, athletic woman lying on the sheepskin rug. Visibly enjoying the warm feeling from the open fireplace on her bare skin, as she absent mindfully played with her pointy nipples.

“Who are you, and what have you done to our parents?” demanded a twin.

“Shush, don’t worry now” said Katy in a quiet reassuring tone. “They’re perfectly happy, just look at them” gesturing back at the two smiling slaves.

“Have you drugged them?” said one twin. “What do you want?” said the other.

“It’s you that I want” said Katy as her nipples became hard, growing longer.

“How did you do that” said the first twin, seeing the change.

The twins stared at Katy’s nipples as they grew out an inch… then another… growing until they were both eight inches long and an inch in diameter. They watched them fully erect, floating outstretched in front of her… drawing small circles in the air as she moved.

“It’s hypotonic isn’t it” said Katy watching how her own nipples extend a few feet in front of her. “How they move, how they draw you in. I can’t resist it. In fact, I just stopped resisting what they want, because all they want is to bring you pleasure.”

The twins each stared as the huge nipples, floating in the air, almost gesturing towards them. Longley… instinctively they reached out, taking a nipple each in their hands, then mouths… taking in as much as they could fit. Sucking, wrapping their tongues around each nipple, all the way down to the breast.

Katy felt a wonderful feeling inside her as the twins simultaneously massaged both her nipple-cocks. That feeling of orgasm approached as she helped the twins out of there clothes and onto the sheepskin rug. With each hand she stroked the women’s breasts, massaged their body and plunged her fingers into their web pusses.

A moment later Katy was lying on her back on the soft rug as the twins knelt over her, slowing edging their respective moist vaginas down onto a erect nipple-cocks. The girls rode up and down, while the mass of her oversized breasts wobbled about created an increasing feeling of euphoria.

Katy could feel herself floating in a sea of ambrosia as she felt herself grow further, her breasts filling up with an amazing feeling off fullness… a feeling that longed to be released.

The twins closed their eyes as they held each other, slowly building up to a state of orgasm. Loosing focus of where they were... feeling the pleasure of the gigantic that was still somehow growing inside them. They felt their holes tighten as they came closer and closer… moaning loudly as they felt each others hands explore their naked untouched bodies.

Katy felt herself spasm in a new kind of orgasm, one that started from the tip of her elongated nipples down to her super sensitive pussy. Exploding as she felt a powerful force squeeze her breasts and deliver a rich warm fluid into the wombs of the twins.

She felt boundless pleasure from squeezing the very liquid passing through her elongated nipples into the tight vaginas of the two girls. Every last drop felt good, as she squeezed the breasts with her hands and the girls rode them down… eventually collapsing on the floor with the nipple-cocks still held tightly inside.

As an afterglow came over the girls, a tiny sliver of warm milk dripped out of their well sealed Virginias. Opening their eyes, the twins pupils were absent and now replaced with a bright silver glow. The twins smiled, with a deep fulfilment out of reach to mere human minds.

Robotisation

The sun rose over the picturesque country house. Inside, mother and father were busy preparing breakfast, while daughter and daughter came down from their bedroom hand in hand.

Their faces happy and content, they’re eyes glowing a bright sliver. Still naked from the night before as they ran a warm hand over their swollen, pregnant bellies.

Reproduction

Which above all, it what it’s all about. Isn’t it?