The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power

Part 2

I was wheeled out of the hospital about 10:00 the next morning, and most of the floor staff and both my doctors applauded as I came out. Williams had told me the night before that I would have been leaving anyway today. Once the cast was off, if I hadn’t come out of the coma, I was to be moved to an extended care facility, sort of like on old folks home for the brain dead. Sounded real appealing.

Mom pulled up in her car and looked real fine in a short denim skirt, heels, and a short-sleeved blouse. I got to my feet by pulling myself up on the crutches and hobbled to the door she held open. I had been able to get enough exercise, simply walking back and forth down the hospital hallways, to have graduated from the walker. I collapsed into the seat and handed the crutches to Mom, who put them in the back seat, then came around and got in. We both waved to everybody and promised to come back and show them how I was doing.

We were at a stop light when I glanced over at my mother and noticed her skirt had risen up her legs slightly. Man, those legs looked good! I used The Power to sent a subtle hint to let her skirt rise higher, much higher. Within moments, her right hand came down and tugged the hemline north. It was funny, since she acted like she didn’t even know what she was doing, but simply kept her eyes on the road and maneuvered the car. I could see the tops of her stockings quite clearly, as well as the creamy flesh of her thighs above them. This was the life, I thought, being chauffeured around by a babe in a mini-skirt! I’d have to try this again.

My reverie was broken as we pulled into the driveway. Mom got out, her skirt falling back into place on it’s own, and she helped me out of the car. It took almost ten minutes for me to hobble inside and up the stairs to my bedroom, and when I was finished I was exhausted.

It was somewhat surreal to re-enter my house; it was almost like it was someone else’s. Everything was there, but not quite in it’s proper place. I took me a bit to realize that my few days ago was actually almost four months. Stuff happens. The cookie jar gets moved. The shower curtain gets replaced. A lamp shade has faded. All the little stuff that you never notice swamped me all at once.

I collapsed on the bed and Mom told me later that she thought I had passed out until I started snoring. I woke in time for dinner, which she brought to me on a tray. She sat down in a chair and crossed her legs, which was a real treat. “Here’s the plan. Starting tomorrow, you start physical therapy. You’ll be going every afternoon from just after lunch till I can pick you up after work. I’ve worked this all out with the therapists and the school.”

Shit! School! I had already missed almost all of September. Now I was going to have to hobble around on crutches and go to classes? This really sucked the big one!

Mom ignored my look of horror and continued. “As soon as you can, you’ll be going back to school, at least for the mornings. The bus is going to stop here, just for you. At lunch, one of those handicapped mini-busses will take you from school to therapy, and I’ll pick you up after therapy. See, I’ve got it all worked out!” She was insufferably pleased with herself.

Shit! I was so taken aback by this plan that I completely forgot my initial ideas. After seeing those great legs cross, I had planned to have her uncross them and spread them, and maybe even pop a few buttons on her blouse. I was still in shock when she stood and crossed the room, to kiss my cheek and leave.

I must admit, my thoughts were very confused that night, and well into the morning. Therapy sounded like it was going to be a real pain, yet I knew I had to go through with it if I was ever going to walk even close to normal. I had to go back to school, too, but my semester grades, and maybe even my yearly grades, were going to take a real hit because of my absences. That brought up the subject of college. I was a junior now, and most colleges accepted students based on their junior year grades. What would that mean to me?

And that brought up the $64,000 question. Was I going to college? Did I even need to? With my new powers, I could simply set myself up however I wanted—money would be no problem. I could simply think people into giving it to me. But was that what I wanted? Or should I use my new ability to be a do-gooder, making people do what I thought would be best for them? And who was to say that I knew what that would be? I fell asleep very late and didn’t wake until Mom got me up for the therapy session.

Mind you, I still don’t have the answers to all of these questions.

* * *

Mom had taken a couple of days off work to get me situated and started in therapy. It didn’t hit me until later just how much trouble I had caused her by getting hurt, even if it hadn’t been my fault. She had lost a lot of days at work, including all of her vacation for the year, and even if her boss had been good about it, the extra days were days she wasn’t getting paid. Later, after I was back on crutches, she took me to her office to show everybody Lazarus back from the dead, and I thought about using The Power to do something nasty to him, but couldn’t. He was really just a nice fellow, stymied by policies he hadn’t written, and trying to run a business. I thanked him for helping Mom out.

Beyond that, this was fairly expensive. While insurance covered most things, there were unbelievable delays at times, and some stuff simply wasn’t covered. We had moved up in the world quite a ways from when I was a little kid, but the fact of the matter was that we were simply a working class family without much in the way of savings. This didn’t help.

Therapy proved as bad as I had feared, at least for my right leg. Imagine being stretched on a rack, broken up by intervals of torture, and you have the best view of things. To be honest, though, the rest wasn’t too bad. Lots of weight training, especially upper-body work, which I enjoyed, and swimming, which to an Eagle Scout with the Lifesaving merit badge, was a piece of cake. Still, it was very tiring, and I spent a lot of time in the sack afterwards.

I had been released on a Tuesday and started therapy the next day. By Friday I was strong and steady enough to start school the following week. I had decided to see how things went, finish my therapy and go back to high school at least, then see what I wanted to do. No reason to be ignorant, and frankly, the thought of staying ignorant soured my stomach. It would be the ultimate weakness. Besides, I had looked forward to eventually graduating from college and making something of myself, maybe even going into the Army. The accident had wiped that idea out, but there was still no reason I couldn’t be a better man than my father, and I had vowed ages ago not to become like him.

That first week of school was kind of odd, though. Fumbling with my crutches, I was almost always late to classes, but none of the teachers said anything, and it was hard enough work that I usually slept in the mini-bus on the way to therapy. On the plus side, I was pretty much permanently out of gym class, and since that had been scheduled for the morning, I was able to jigger my schedule to swap in World History, which had been an afternoon class. This proved to be a pretty interesting course, and I had done very well in American History last year. The way the map changed, as ideas and technologies and peoples moved around was fascinating. I decided to take more courses when I could. Another plus was that Chemistry was still in the afternoon, so I missed it, and I didn’t want to take it anyway.

One other thing that had changed was girls. The girls I had known the previous year all seemed just a little bit taller, a little bit bustier, and more mature. I had first noticed it in Sue, who was now a freshman, but I even noticed it in my classmates. I began to consider what to do about my unattached status.

Mary Smithy, the provider of my only pre-Power sexual experience, was out. She had pretty much dumped me after the accident and was going with a jock a year older than us who had promptly popped her cherry, which was quite a bit further than I had gotten. She was apologetic about dumping me while I was in the hospital, but I waved it off. Even at the time, I had realized that she wasn’t going to be a long term relationship, and now I could have any woman I wanted. Not that I necessarily wanted to just go around and make women fuck me. That seemed rather sterile.

No, as soon as I was on my feet again, I wanted to find something a little more permanent. Someone I could care for and who would care for me.

* * *

Two weeks later, I was off the regular crutches and using some aluminum crutches, the kind that wrap around your arms. It looked like I would be off them in a few weeks and using canes, and my therapist was pleased with my response to therapy. Therapy sessions were now every other day, and I was thinking that my self-imposed celibacy should come to an end.

I knew who I wanted to end it with as well, Jenny Blackhawk. She had just transferred in this year and was absolutely gorgeous. The talk around school was that she was a full-blooded Sioux and she looked it. Tall for a girl, she was a just few inches shorter than me, slim yet curvy, long, long black hair which she wore in a pony-tail, and she didn’t look red so much as well-tanned. The talk around school was also that she put out, and that she had just broken up with somebody and was back on the market.

I figured to put my plan in action at lunch, and it proved to be simplicity itself. I simply waited for her to grab lunch in the cafeteria, then sat down next across from her. <Stay! Be pleasant!>, I thought to her. “Hi, Jenny, mind if I sit down. I’m Paul Harron.”

Jenny looked at me with a startled expression and said, “Uh, okay, I guess.", and looked questioningly at her girlfriends.

I thought to them as well. <Be pleasant. Leave us. Sit elsewhere.>

Heather Archer and Terri McBean smiled at Jenny and stood. “Guess you’ve got to talk to your new boyfriend.", said Terri. The pair giggled and walked to the other side of the cafeteria, despite Jenny’s protests.

Turning back to face me, she said in a confused voice, “But they know I’m not your girlfriend. How weird. What did you want, anyway?”

“Why, just to eat lunch with the prettiest girl in the school, what else?", I told her, at which she blushed. “Besides, maybe I could be your boyfriend anyway. Are you seeing anybody else?” <Tell the truth. Be positive about me.>

She shrugged and shook her head. “No, not really. I was going with Bud Hargrove for a while, but it didn’t work out.”

“So, you see, there’s nothing standing in your way, is there?” <You’d like to be my girlfriend.>

“Well, no, I guess not.", she said with a grin.

“Maybe you’d like to go out Friday night?", I asked. This part of the plan really wasn’t thought out too well. I didn’t have a license or a car.

“Uh, sure. I didn’t have anything planned. What did you want to do?", she asked.

I kind of shrugged. “I don’t know. My mobility is somewhat less than I’d like it to be.”

Jenny asked what had happened and I gave her a brief synopsis. When I told her I couldn’t drive, I really wasn’t lying, since I didn’t have a license, but I was going to have to rectify that somehow. Jenny offered to borrow her Mom’s car, so we could go to the movies, and I agreed. When we compared class schedules, we discovered that we both had the last period free, and agreed to meet in the library, to “study”.

* * *

“So, Jenny, have you ever, you know, gone all the way?", I whispered. <Be calm. Be truthful. Don’t be shocked.> We were sitting in a carousel towards the back of the library, with nobody near us.

Jenny was still shocked, but not too much. “Paul! What kind of question is that?”

<You’re my girlfriend. Be truthful.> “It’s an honest question. I want to know just what kind of girlfriend I have. So, what’s the answer?”

Jenny glanced around the library and lowered her head to mine, conspiratorially. Whispering even lower, she said, “Yes. Is that what you wanted to know?”

“Really? Tell me more.” <Tell me everything.>

“Well, I started fooling around when I was thirteen, almost fourteen, and we were living in Denver. My boyfriend was about a year older than me and we would go over to his house after school to study. Actually, we were just necking, but that’s what I told my Mom, anyway. So after a few weeks of just hugging and kissing, Bobby, that was his name, sort of brought his hands up and around to my front. By the time I figured out he was groping my tits he had stopped, so I didn’t say anything.” Jenny smiled proudly as she commented, “They weren’t as nice as they are now, but I thought they were pretty good for thirteen, you know.” She thrust out her chest as she said this, and I agreed that things looked fairly impressive.

“So anyway, the next afternoon, he started feeling up my tits almost from the start, and it felt so good I didn’t make him stop. Even then I really liked it. We kept this up for the next few days before he went farther, and undid a few buttons on my blouse and slipped his hand inside. At first I was kinda nervous, but when he slipped his fingers inside my bra and played with my nipples, it just felt so good! Remember that. I really get off on having my tits and nipples played with!’

“No problem.", I said. “Tits and nipples are my specialty!", I whispered hoarsely. By now I had a cast iron boner that felt like it could drive nails!

“Well, the next day Bobby got right down to business. I mean, as soon as we lay down next to each other, he unbuttoned my shirt and reached around and popped my bra, then started licking and sucking my nips. I was in heaven! I didn’t even know at first that he had his hand under my skirt until I felt him rubbing my pussy through my panties! I tried to make him stop, but it felt so good, and he was so much bigger than me, and in no time at all his hand was in my pants. I had my first clit orgasm that day.", she said proudly.

“Cool! So did you go all the way that day?", I asked.

Jenny shook her head no. “Uh, uh. After I got off, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, but when he put my hand on it, he popped his cork, right then and there. I guess he was pretty excited, too. So for the next couple of weeks or so he’d finger me and I’d fist him off.”

“And your parents never caught on?”

“Nah. My folks figured I was Miss Sweetness-and-Light, and his mother always worked late. I always got home before dinner.”

“So when did you screw him?”

“Hold on, hold on, I’m getting there. We’d been fooling around like this for almost a month now, and he wanted me to go farther, to give him head. But I just kept telling him no. See, I was setting him up. I knew what a blowjob was because one of my girlfriends had some dirty magazines. But his birthday was coming up and I was going to surprise him. So the afternoon of his birthday, when we got to his house, I told him to lay down on the couch while I went to the bathroom. When I came out I was butt naked. So far we had never gotten completely dressed. I just walked over to the couch, unzipped his pants, pulled it out, and went down. He just went nuts—I mean, he came like three times! It was such a gas.”

“Holy shit!", I exclaimed. “What about you? Did you like it, too?” I was curious.

“Oh, yeah. I used one hand on myself and got off a couple of times, too. Besides, I don’t care what some girls say, cum tastes great. I love to give head. I love to get head, too.", she said with a wink.

“Well, I can’t say as I’ve had lots of experience in that department.", I admitted, (Yeah, like none!), “But I promise to do my best. Scout’s Honor!” I gave her the Scout Salute and grinned. “So what happened next?”

“Well, it was pretty much what you can imagine. I went down to Planned Parenthood and went on the Pill, and for my fourteenth birthday he popped my cherry. It was great!”

By now, our study hall was over and we had to hurry to get to our busses. As we split to go to our lockers, I bent down and gave her a quick kiss.

Jenny’s face broke into a big grin. “Don’t worry, Paul. I’m the perfect girlfriend. I love to fuck!”

* * *

I could hardly wait until Friday night. We had decided to go to the movies, then grab a snack. Then, “whatever”. I was mightily distracted in class, especially when I had her tell me about fucking her various boyfriends. I almost immediately came to the conclusion that when Jenny liked a guy, she let him know it rapidly—like that night! I really had my hopes up for Friday.

I had told Mom that I had a date and she was pretty happy for me being able to get back into the swing of things, what with the crutches and all. That Friday after school I was fairly nervous. I must have changed clothes five times before dinner, and kept glancing at my watch all through the meal. Sue started in with “Paulie and Jenny sitting in a tree...” but I told her to put a sock in it and Mom told her to be still. Still, Mom had a grin throughout the meal and I could see her barely controlling her laughter every time I checked the time.

It was weird in way. Mom and I both had dates, and Sue was home on her own. Sue actually had to cook, since Mom was changing at the same time I was. Mom was wearing a halter-topped mini-dress and heels, and I just knew she was going to be doing the same things that Jenny had told me she was going to do to me!

Finally, we heard a horn beep and I bolted out the door to my family’s laughter. The movie was okay, although I really don’t remember it (something with Harrison Ford and a damsel in distress). When I later commented that I wasn’t all that hungry, Jenny simply grinned. Since she was driving we couldn’t really fool around, so I simply watched her as she drove us out of town and found a dirt road up in the hills. She looked very pretty, in an average date sort of way—tight blue jeans, satin blouse, sneakers. When she stopped the car she pulled a blanket out of the trunk and spread it out on the back seat, then helped me hobble around to the back seat and crawled in after me.

Now I know that the first time is supposed to be somewhat awkward, and I have occasionally found it so. Two bodies, neither really knowing the other, fumbling around trying to see how the pieces fit. Well, excuse me, but IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!! Once we got started, I knew, simply knew, deep down in my bones, that this was something I wanted to do a lot of. LIKE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!! It was simply GREAT!!!

We started out with Jenny sitting sideways on my lap, simply kissing and necking, but it wasn’t very long before Jenny’s hands began to roam over my chest and back. Taking this as a signal, I brought a hand up and cupped one of her tits through her blouse. She gave a low moan into my lips as I gently kneaded her pliant flesh through the thin satin. It took me only about two heartbeats to figure out that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Well you don’t have to hit me with a brick to wake me up! I figured any girl who let’s you play with her braless tits on the first date is simply asking for it! I began to unbutton her blouse, and with about three buttons undone, slipped my hand inside.

God, but her tits were nice! Jenny didn’t have the world’s biggest breasts, I mean not like my mother or even my sister, but they were just incredibly firm. She told me later that she didn’t have to wear a bra, and really liked going without one. And the nipples—so tiny and pointy. When my fingers touched one for the first time, she shuddered and moaned some more, and immediately began to unbutton my shirt.

I decided to cooperate with her plans. Pulling my hand out of her shirt I began to unbutton the bottom half of her blouse, but started to fumble around her waist. Jenny pulled back from kissing me and sat upright on my lap. Giggling, she said, “You need to practice this.", then unzipped her jeans and pulled out her shirttails and finished unbuttoning her blouse. I reached with both hands and began to teasingly swirl my fingertips around the exposed nipples and Jenny gave another brief shudder, this time closing her eyes and clasping my hands to her tits. Then her eyes opened and she said, “Get undressed.”

“What?", I asked.

Jenny was already kicking off her sneakers. Looking at me, she said, “Hurry up. Take your clothes off. I have just got to fuck you!” Squirming madly on my lap, she worked those skin-tight jeans down off her ass and legs, pulling her panties off with them.

With only about half a brain functioning, I began to fumble at my shirt buttons, but was completely unable to take my eyes of my date. She was truly gorgeous, and I immediately realized that Ellen Radley was but a pale comparison to the hot and nubile girl on my lap. I had pretty much gotten my shirt undone, when Jenny attacked my pants, loosening my belt, popping the snap, and pulling down my zipper. Between the two of us we got my pants down my thighs to my knees, but things seemed to go awry at this point. In our hurry, neither of us had thought about my sneakers, and everything got a bit tangled. Jenny actually had to kneel on the floorboards and pull off my shoes and pants, one leg at a time, all the while giggling. Eventually I was left with only my briefs on, my cock acting as a tentpole, with Jenny kneeling on the blanket next to me, staring at my crotch in the moonlight.

Reaching over, she placed her hands on my hips and grasped my shorts at the sides. “Now let’s see what we have here.", she said, and began tugging my undies down. I lifted my ass off the seat as she pulled them lowed. For sure, I thought, she was going to find the waist band caught on my cock, but I guess mine weren’t the first briefs she had pulled off, because they came off very smoothly, and the next thing I knew we were sitting there, facing each other, buck naked.

“Oh, wow! What a nice big cock!", said Jenny, staring at my erection. She reached out and wrapped a delicate hand around the shaft and slowly began to stroke me.

Jesus! What was the problem with my dick?, I wondered. First Ellen and now Jenny had said my cock was big. Was that good or bad? Mind you, this thought went through my head for just a moment. Once Jenny started to stroke me, the only thoughts in my head were absolutely carnal. I placed one of my hands on Jenny’s chest and moved the other between her legs. Jenny promptly obliged, spreading her knees wide, and I gingerly moved my middle finger into contact with her pussy.

It didn’t take me long to determine that women differ. Where Ellen had been moist enough once I began to diddle her clit, Jenny was hot and wet, her entire cunt a mass of oily wet fur. Not that she was real hairy, mind you; a few days later I learned that she kept her pubes well trimmed. It was just that her patch was fairly dense. My finger burrowed between her cunt lips to the point where Ellen had shown me her clit was. The effect on Jenny was electric. Her hands stopped their cock stroking completely, her back arched, her eyes snapped shut, and a small shriek escaped her lips. However, she did not appear to be in any pain, so I kept up the foreplay. Kneeling beside me in that car, Jenny had her first Big O of the night.

After about half a minute, I eased up a bit and Jenny damn near collapsed onto me. “Oh my God that was great!!!", she exclaimed. “I have got to have some cock! Now, don’t move.” So saying, she crawled onto my lap, facing me, with her beautiful thighs straddling mine. She moved forward till our crotches were almost joined, then raised up on her knees. Steadying herself with her left hand on my left shoulder, she reached between us with her right hand. The next thing I knew she had firmly grabbed my dickshaft and positioned my cockhead at her furry little slit, then lowered her knees. In about ten seconds I was all the way into heaven, or her cunt, which was the same thing.

My first fuck was marvelously anticlimactic. That is to say it was both marvelous and anticlimactic. That it was marvelous goes without saying. Jenny’s pussy was impossibly tight, yet incredibly wet and slippery. However, it felt so good that after only about a minute I could feel my nuts starting to churn. Gasping weakly, “No, no, not yet!", my dick exploded up into her and I sagged backwards into the cushions.

Jenny sank down onto me, my dick still inside her, with a slightly disappointed look. “I guess I got you kind of excited.”

“Um, yeah, I mean, I don’t know, um...", was about all I could stammer out.

A strange look came into her face. “What? You mean...? Paul, were you a virgin?", she asked, wide-eyed.

I found it very hard to look at her, so I just muttered quietly, “Yeah, I guess so.”

Jenny giggled. “You guess so?”

I looked at her sort of pissed. “Yeah, sort of. I’ve had a few hand jobs and even a couple of blow jobs, but I never, well, you know...", I said angrily. “I’m sorry if I disappointed you.”

Jenny’s eyes widened again, this time in shock. “No, no, no. I just didn’t know. I’ve never popped a cherry before, that’s all. It’s all right, it’s all right.” She leaned into me and hugged me tightly, so I hugged her back, somewhat confused. Here I was arguing with a girl I’ve still got a limp dick inside of. Well, not exactly limp, but not exactly the Rock of Gibraltar either. I must be an idiot I thought, and began to rub her back.

“I’m sorry.", I said. “That was pretty mean and stupid of me.”

“It’s all right. You were just fine. Did you like it?”

I grinned. “Uh, yeah, actually I did, a lot. Um, can we do it again?”

Jenny leaned back so far her back was touching the front seat and began to laugh. “I should hope so!” I laughed too. Then she straightened up on my lap and said, “Now, you just sit there and let me do all the work.”

Thus began one of the best fucks in my life. Jenny began to squeeze her pussy muscles around my semi-limp cock while she began to carefully bounce her knees slightly, raising herself on my hardening dick an inch or two, then sitting back down on it. Unwilling to be a spectator, I brought my hands up to her breasts and began rubbing and pinching the nipples. I remembered how she had told me she likes her tits and nipples played with, and Jenny really did. With a quiet moan, she began to bounce more rapidly, and her excitement translated directly to my cock, which had regained it’s prior hardness, although I seemed more able to control events. Jenny leaned into me and kissed me hard on the lips, snaking her tongue into my mouth.

We screwed like this a good fifteen minutes or so, as our excitement built. By the time I finally popped my cork a second time, Jenny had been moaning and whimpering with pleasure for several minutes, her body shuddering as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I came with her, grunting my relief, letting go of her breasts so I could grab her hips as I spurted upwards into her. If our first screw had been good but a bit disappointing, neither of us could complain about the second.

We got it on one more time that night. After our second fuck, Jenny and I untangled ourselves and reclined as best we could in the back seat, Jenny resting on my chest as I leaned against a door. Jenny was a very wet fuck, and as soon as she lifted off my lap, a seeming flood of juices cascaded down onto my balls. I found it very erotic when she grabbed her panties off the floor and wiped her cunt and my crotch with them, drying us off. We rested there like that, chatting quietly, as we recuperated. Finally, before the evening was over, my soldier was saluting again, so I began to kiss her breasts and finger her cunt some more. Jenny gave a contented sigh and we repositioned ourselves, somewhat awkwardly, with me on top, and we got it on once again.

An interesting thing though. It was a hell of a lot easier to get dressed by opening the doors and stepping outside. There is simply no easy way to get dressed in the back seat of a car and not look like you just got dressed in the back seat of a car!

* * *

Jenny drove me home just before midnight, and I was able to witness one of the most amazing things. We parked across the street from my house and she turned the ignition off, so that we were in the dark, then we started to hug and kiss some more before I had to go in.

Only about a minute later another car pulled up in front of my house. <Ignore them.>, I thought to Jenny. <Ignore us.>, I thought to the occupants, who I couldn’t really see. Then the driver’s side door opened and the other car’s interior light went on and I could see the occupants.

It was my mother! Her date had driven her home just moments after my date had driven me home. The fellow got out of the car and walked around to let her out, then walked her to the door with an arm around her waist. From my position and how the cars were parked I could see everything perfectly. The most incredible scene unfolded.

I must have been pretty eager to get out of the house earlier to have essentially ignored my mother’s outfit. I hadn’t realized just how extreme it was. I knew it was a blue halter-topped mini-dress, but that only begins to describe it. It was essentially backless and I could see skin almost down to her ass. The skirt portion wasn’t much more than a thin strip, it was so short. And her heels had to be four inches high, at the minimum. I just knew those shoes were designed to spend evenings pointed at the ceiling!

Once they got to the front door, where a light was still on, they embraced and started to kiss. Lover boys hands were all over her back and butt, and Mom was on him like a cheap suit. Then it got really interesting! Slipping both hands down her ass, he pulled her skirt up and slipped a hand into the back of her panties. It was pulled high enough that I could see the tops of her really long stockings, and Mom almost melted into this guy’s arms. He pulled his head away from her lips and said something to her. She smiled and stepped back from him. She then pulled the hem of her dress up and pushed her panties down off her hips. Wriggling slightly, she slid them down her legs, then lifted them with one foot. Taking them from the toe of her shoe, she handed them to him, kissed him again, and went inside. Lover boy twirled them in his hand briefly, then trotted to his car and drove off.

Wow! Mom wasn’t simply sexually active, she was sexually hyperactive! I kissed Jenny one last time and went in a couple of minutes after Mom. She was in the kitchen drinking some iced tea and looking fantastic. She had a look that I have since come to realize means “well fucked” and had the sultry aroma of an aroused woman. More than anything else, she looked ready to hop back in the sack. I kissed her cheek and went to bed.

Don’t get me wrong. I was not jealous, nor have I ever been jealous of my mother’s or sister’s partners. It simply doesn’t seem to be in my nature. I love them both dearly and only hope they find as much joy and pleasure in the world as they can find. Things would get more interesting and complicated as time went on, but I have never once begrudged them a lover.

* * *

I remained celibate the rest of the weekend, since Jenny’s family went somewhere Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, however, we made plans to go over to my house after school to “study”. By now I was taking therapy Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Mom wouldn’t get home until six or so, and Sue had cheerleader practice until almost then, so we had several uninterrupted hours to get to know each other.

What we lacked in the spice of illicit car sex, we gained in the comfort of home privacy. After giving Jenny the nickel tour of the place, she led the way upstairs and we went into my bedroom. I collapsed onto the bed and tossed aside the crutches as Jenny closed the bedroom door. She came over and sat down at my side and we kissed briefly, then as if by mutual agreement, we separated and undressed. Even though we were both wearing pretty much the same thing (jeans, pullover sweater, and loafers—I had socks) it took me longer, simply because I couldn’t move my right leg very well. My right sock and pants leg took a bit of doing. Finally, naked, we simply looked each other over in the light of day, appreciating what couldn’t be seen that Friday night in her back seat.

Lord, but she was lovely, so slim and pretty. As I gained in experience, my tastes shifted towards shorter, bustier women, but to this day Jenny still ranks up there on the Harron scale. She had the longest legs, tapering nicely towards heaven, an almost black thatch of triangularly trimmed hair. Slim hips and a “bubble-butt”, a narrow waist. Lovely B-cup breasts sat high and proud on her ribcage, tipped by pointy little pale nipples. She had a classic Native American face, high cheekbones, thin nose, dark and somewhat Asian eyes, straight and almost black hair. And covering it all was her darkly complected skin, virtually flawless and unblemished, the only markings the surprisingly white tan lines of a bikini swimsuit.

Jenny stared at me as well, and seemed approving of what she saw. While I am not one to brag, I was in good shape and have strived to keep myself in decent shape since then. I had basically regained all the weight I had lost in the hospital, and the physical therapy and exercise had definitely hardened me, especially in the chest and arms. You need a fair amount of upper body strength to use crutches! My dick was pointing upward, and she seemed to eye that appreciatively, too.

After a few moments of simply looking at each other, Jenny stretched out on the single bed and I followed, lying sideways facing her. Slowly we began to kiss, reaching with our hands to touch and fondle whatever we could. In short order, Jenny had one hand on my johnson while the other held my face to her breasts. I however, was using both hands, one to gently finger her slit while the other rolled the nipple I wasn’t sucking between thumb and forefinger. She began to murmur contentedly almost immediately, then as I kept up the pressure on her clitoris, her responses became more heated. Jenny’s hips began to squirm all over the bed and her murmurs turned to moans. I knew she was starting to come. Releasing her right nipple from my lips, I straightened and began to French kiss her, while my wrist went into high gear in her crotch. Jenny went nuts, dropping my cock and wrapping both arms around my back, she began bucking her hips into my hand and screaming her orgasm into my lips. Finally I lessened my finger action and she quietly sagged back into the pillows, with half closed eyes and a contented smile.

“Oh, that was nice, Paul.", she said, opening her eyes to gaze lovingly at me. “It’s hard to believe that you’re, well,...", she trailed off.

Grinning, I looked down and finished, “Inexperienced?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I’ve always been a fast study, especially in a subject I enjoy.”

Jenny smiled and wriggled around on the bed, centering herself and spreading her legs. “Would you like another lesson?", she giggled.

In response, I knelt between her legs and stretched out above her, my erection aimed at her pussy. Remembering a line from a bad B-movie, I said, “Be gentle with me.” Jenny laughed and reached down between us, to spread her cuntlips and guide me inside.

* * *

Jenny was gentle with me, and very educational, too. In retrospect, she was probably the best teacher I could have had, even if I had known any better. Since those days my tastes have matured and become more sophisticated, and like any lover, I have learned those little tricks that no sixteen year old knows. Jenny was simple and direct—she liked her sex without much pretense or preamble. There was little in the way of ritual or seduction; we simply took our clothes off and screwed. Jenny had decided years before that if she liked a boy enough to go out with him, she liked him enough to sleep with him.

Jenny enjoyed the basic positions, missionary and reverse missionary (girl on top), with only a few variations thrown in, like straddling me when on top. She enjoyed giving head and definitely enjoyed receiving head. The height of kinkiness for her was sixty-nine or doggy-style. However, in all fairness, she had the basics down pat and she was very enthusiastic! Whether we were making love or simply fucking our brains out, she was always up for an encore. Or I should say, if she could get me up for an encore, she was more than willing.

Years later, I ran across Jenny while shopping in a mall and we had lunch. While she looked older (well, so did I, for that matter) she was still gorgeous. Married and quite monogamous (I didn’t use The Power to bed her, simply to quiz her), it was hard to believe that her slim and curvy frame had produced four children. Her husband had spent their honeymoon teaching her a number of new positions and tricks, and now she could give graduate level courses in screwing. I met him in fact, when he came into the mall to pick her up and found her dining with a another man. I could see the worry in his face (he was shorter than her and a bit pudgy), but I simply introduced myself as an old high school flame, excused myself, kissed Jenny on the cheek, and told him, truthfully, that he was a very lucky fellow.

* * *

But that was years in the future. In the here and now, we simply screwed a lot. Our schedules were relatively complimentary; we were able to get together after school Mondays and Wednesdays, and dated most Friday and Saturday nights. It wasn’t simply the sex, either. Jenny Blackhawk was simply a nice person to be around, with mutual friends and interests. Even if I hadn’t used The Power, we might well have hooked up at some point. Mom definitely approved of her, and her parents, Professors of History at the University of Georgia, thought the world of me once they learned of my interest in history. Her father even gave me a couple of books he had written, one on the history of several of the Southeastern Indian tribes, and another, a well respected textbook, on the decline of the Native American in post-Columbian times.

That first afternoon, we fucked four times (ah, the powers of youth), twice with me on top, once with her straddling me, and then once more with me on top, and each time was absolutely fantastic! By the end of the afternoon, I had learned that size does matter, and that those few extra inches I possessed were very useful. I should specify that size only matters if the fellow is considerate and knows what to do with them, otherwise the girl definitely will not appreciate them. I was most content to let Jenny teach me what to do with those few extra inches (a total of nine inches—she measured me one day).

Jenny was a real moaner and sweater. By the time we were done, I had to strip the sheets from my bed and Jenny needed a fast shower. Fortunately we were all done and cleaned up by the time Sue and Mom came home and I walked Jenny to her place. I did have to use The Power on my mother for one thing, though. When Mom came home, she went to her room and changed clothes, then rejoined us. She gave us a quizzical look, sniffing the air, and I knew she could smell the aroma of sex upstairs. I simply thought, <Forget the smell!> In the future, I made sure to open a window whenever possible.