The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power

Part 4

It was roughly a month later that a small family crisis erupted. Sue had been dating on a regular basis by now, but had been playing the field, usually a different guy each time. She was simply having the normal fun of a teenager with a little freedom, not wanting to get tied down, and a little scared of going too far anyway. Mom approved of not hooking up with a steady boyfriend right away. For her part, Sue didn’t have any problems finding guys interested in taking her to the movies. It’s not like there’s an overwhelming abundance of pretty and petite red-headed cheerleaders with big tits.

It seemed as if she was starting to get sweet on one particular fellow, though, a senior several years older than her. He was on the football team and had his own car, a new Mercury, and a somewhat unsavory reputation, but you can’t tell women these things. Sue was intent on getting hurt, and I dreaded to think of Mom’s history repeating itself.

So one Friday night in mid-January I found myself home alone, since both the women in the household were out on dates. Then the phone rang about eleven or so.

“Is this the home of Sue Harron?", asked a gruff baritone.

“Yes, but she’s out now.", I responded innocently.

“Can I speak to her parents, please.?”

“Mom’s not home now. Who is this?", I asked. What was going on?

The voice didn’t respond directly. “When will your parents be home?”

By now I was beginning to get alarmed. <Talk to me!> “Who is this?”

“I’m Sergeant McEvoy of the Atlanta police department, 14th precinct. When will Mr. or Mrs. Harron be home?”

Thoroughly worried, I took charge. “There is no Mr. Harron. I’m Paul Harron, Sue’s brother. Our mother is out right now. Is Sue all right? Is she hurt?”

Thankfully, he said, “No, she’s fine. We’ve picked her up and we need your mother to come down and take her home.”

“I’ll be down in a few minutes.", I said, hanging up so he couldn’t ask again about Mom. The phone started ringing again almost immediately, but I ignored it. Grabbing my jacket, wallet, and cane, I hustled out to my car and went down to the police station.

The station was fairly quiet, and I was able to walk right up to the glass partition. A bored patrolman wanted to know who I was. “I’m Paul Harron. You have my sister here and I want to take her home.” <Let me in!> The patrolman buzzed me through the door and I entered, looking around for my sister.

Before I could do anything stupid, I saw her sitting in a small office to one side. While she was crying, she didn’t look hurt and she wasn’t wearing handcuffs. She didn’t see me, but a burly cop behind a counter did. “Who are you?", he asked.

I turned to face him and found myself facing Sgt. McEvoy, as told by his name tag. Pulling out my wallet, I showed him my driver’s license and said, “I’m Paul Harron. My sister’s over there and I’ve come to pick her up. What’s going on, anyway?”

McEvoy scanned my license and handed it back. “Where’s your mom. I can’t turn her over to you, I need a parent.”

“It’s like I told you on the phone, she’s out. I’m what you got. Now what happened to Sue?” <Tell me!> I was beginning to get a little ticked.

McEvoy glanced over at my sister crying, then motioned me down to the far end of the counter. Lowering his voice, he leaned in towards me and said, “We’re not really sure. A patrol car found her walking down a deserted road about an hour ago, crying her eyes out. She won’t say too much, but apparently she was on a date...” At this he looked at me for confirmation, so I nodded. “...and he dumped her along the side of the road. I had a policewoman try to talk to her, but she really clammed up. She refuses to go to the hospital.”

At this, I straightened up and shot a penetrating glare at the cop. “What?!”

Lowering his voice almost to a whisper, he said, “Rape. Or at least to find out if there was a rape. We just don’t know. Personally, I really doubt it. No cuts, no scrapes, no bruises, no torn clothes.” He shook his head. “Doesn’t add up to rape to me. No, what I think happened is that Romeo was expecting more than what Juliet was prepared to offer. When your sister didn’t put out, he put her out—on the street! But she won’t talk to us. That’s why I wanted to get your mother. Maybe another woman...I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“I don’t even know when Mom’s coming home tonight. Look, let me talk to her. If it was rape, we can take her to the hospital. Otherwise, I’ll take her home, okay?” <Agree!!!>

Just then a detective type stuck his head out of a different office. Pointing his thumb at Sue, he asked, “Her mother here yet?”

McEvoy pointed at me. “No, but I got her brother. About the best I could do.”

The new cop looked at me and said, “Okay, let’s talk.”

I nodded, but said, “Give me five minutes with my sister and I’ll be in.” He nodded and I went to Sue.

Seeing me in the doorway set Sue off on a fresh crying jag, but I used The Power to calm her and make her tell me what happened. It was pretty much what the desk sergeant had guessed. A little worse, though. Before he had kicked her out of the car, he had bitched her out for getting him all worked up for nothing, then had pulled out his johnson and jacked off on her. A drying stain and the smell of fresh semen on her pants confirmed this. Jackie Malloy, her date, was really pissing me off.

I calmed her some more then went searching for the detective. McEvoy led me to his office where the new guy introduced himself as Captain Brenn, the night shift commander. Despite his brusqueness, he was a fairly caring fellow. He first comments were whether Sue was okay or not. I assured him she was fine, and that it was simply a date gone bad. I gave him his name and he turned to a computer. Entering the name and address he looked at the screen, then turned back to me.

“Well, there’s nothing on this character in the system. I don’t know that there’s anything you or your sister can do anyway. You might as well take her home.”

I protested, “That’s not fair. It’s not right! Can’t you arrest him for something?” <Punish!> was pulsing through my mind.

Brenn stared at me briefly. “Just what the fuck do you expect us to arrest him for, attempted statutory rape? That isn’t a crime, that’s fucking routine! Shit.” Then he rubbed his hands over his face tiredly. Straightening up, he yelled out the door. “McEvoy!” The sergeant appeared at the door and looked in blankly. “Who’s around here for lawyers? I want a DA and a public defender.”

McEvoy disappeared and came back around five minutes later with a large and heavily bearded man. “I got the public defender, but all the assistant DAs are down at night court. Won’t have one for another hour or so.”

Brenn nodded. “Stick around, Mack. Have a seat, Harry. I got a problem.” Pointing at me, he said, “Junior’s sister out there went out on a date and didn’t come across, whereupon the late-night Lothario dumped her out on the roadside. It’s a quiet night, and I have in mind some payback, but I need some help. Especially yours, Harry, so don’t give me any grief.”

The lawyer stuck his head out the door and looked at Sue. “Cute. But what’s that got to do with me?”

“Here’s the plan, and don’t interrupt until I’m done.” Looking at McEvoy, he said, “Mack, you take a couple of squad cars over to this clown’s home. Lights, sirens, the whole ball of wax. Roust him out and bring him down here. Don’t let his parents get in the car with him. But I want you to fuck up. Get a confession before you read him his rights, an illegal search of his room, whatever. Be creative. I want you to give a perfect excuse for the esteemed counselor to be able to get this whole thing thrown out of here.”

Turning to face the public defender, the captain continued. “You, Harry, will let this asshole stew for a bit, then ‘convince’ the DA to let him skate. I’ll handle the DA myself.”

“What about the kid’s own lawyer?", asked Harry.

“What, at two in the morning? The only lawyer this kid’s parents know handles real estate. Five’ll get you ten he won’t even know how to get here anyway. If it looks like he’s going to show up sooner, you go into your act sooner. Meanwhile, everybody and their brother reads this kid and his folks the riot act. Okay with you guys?”

Looking around the room, I saw McEvoy and the lawyer grinning and nodding. Brenn looked at me last. “Okay with you, bub?”

“Yeah, I suppose.”

“Well, good, cause that’s about as much righteous indignation as the populace of Atlanta is going to be able to afford tonight. My budget for civic uproar is running low.” Then he shrugged and continued, “Hell, maybe we get lucky—he’ll be eighteen and I’ll get his name in the Police Blotter in the paper. But that’s about it. Now take your sister home.”

I thanked everybody and climbed to my feet. Brenn had one last comment for me, though. “And listen, kid. This is the end of it, understand. You leave it alone. If I find out you went after this guy, tonight’s party will seem like an afternoon tea, you get me?", he said, shaking an index finger at me.

“Yes, sir.” I hobbled out to where Sue was. Helping her into her coat, I walked her out to my car with my arm around her, and drove her home.

Surprisingly, Mom was home by the time we got there. She had already changed into a shiny black peignoir set and looked at us quizzically as we came in the front door, glancing at the clock on the mantle. It was after 1:00. I gave her the fast and dirty explanation, then pushed them upstairs as Sue began to cry again. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I had just gotten to sleep when I felt a hand shaking my shoulder. Cracking an eye open, I found my mother standing next to my bed, my desk lamp turned on. I shook myself alive and moved over on the bed, and Mom sat down on the edge.

“I just wanted to say thank you, Paul. You really handled that well.”

“How’s Sue doing?", I asked.

“She’ll be all right. I gave her some of that cough syrup with codeine in it to help her sleep. She’s simply exhausted, the poor thing. Thank God you were able to go and get her. How could that bastard do that to her!”

I moved over and Mom lay down next to me. I wrapped an arm protectively around her shoulders. “Oh, he’ll get his.", I said. Mom looked at me curiously and tuned on her side to face me, throwing an arm over my chest. “Even as we speak, the forces of truth, justice, and the American way are prevailing.” I explained Captain Brenn’s plan.

Mom squealed with delight and hugged me, then kissed me on the cheek. A second later, she kissed me on the lips and snuggled closer, softly rubbing my chest through the bedclothes.

“Mom, are you sure you want to do this? Sue’s right next door!", I exclaimed quietly.

In response, Mom slipped a hand under the covers and between my legs. “That cough syrup will knock her out till noon.” Fondling my rapidly strengthening erection, she commented, “I don’t think you really mind if I want to thank my hero properly.” She pushed the covers down and exposed my cock jutting up through my boxer shorts. Mom crawled on top of me and spread her legs. The hem of her gown caught on my dick and raised to the waist as she slowly eased back onto me.

Well, if she put it that way, how could I argue? Mom languidly and slowly made love to me in that fashion, while I cupped her asscheeks and let her do all the work. She came quietly twice, whimpering into the side of my neck, then I couldn’t take it anymore. Grabbing her hips, I pushed up as far into her as I could, and came with a soft grunt.

Afterwards, we talked quietly and Mom gave me the surprise of my life with a comment she made. “I was listening to this talk show on the radio about girls and dating. A woman called in and said she had four daughters, and every time one of them became old enough to start dating, her husband would take his daughter out on a date.”

“Huh?”

“You know, dinner and a movie. He’d wear a suit and the girl would get dressed up, and he would take her out on a date. He’d show her how a gentleman is supposed to act, and how they should expect their boyfriends to behave. Apparently, it became a real rite of passage for the younger girls. They knew they were grown up when Daddy took them out for a date.”

“So?” I was rather tired and really wasn’t using all cylinders.

“So, you should do the same. Take your sister out on a date!”

“What! That’s crazy. She’s my sister! And besides, she’d never go for it. She hates my guts. It’s nuts!", I protested. What an idiot idea!

Mom snorted. “It’s not crazy. You are a real gentleman, much nicer than any number of guys I’ve gone out with. You’d be perfect to teach her what a real man acts like. And who says she wouldn’t go out with you. Your sister doesn’t hate you, she loves you. She just can’t express it. She adores you. She pesters you because she wants you to notice her!” Mom continued to argue, to the point that I finally agreed to ask Sue out sometime. I figured that if I let it go long enough, Mom would forget.

Mom, in turn, was quite ecstatic about winning an argument with me. In appreciation, she peeled off the robe of the peignoir and lay back on the bed. The long gown beneath was perfectly transparent, and she looked breathtaking in it. I moved to climb on top of her but she stopped me and taught me a new position. She pulled the gown to her waist and raised the leg closest to me, then I laid on my side and inserted my erection sideways into her cunt. With our legs crossed X fashion, it was very easy for me to reach over and pull her gown down off her breasts, which let me pinch and lick her nipples easily. This time I got to do all the work, as Mom lounged backwards, crying out in orgasm after orgasm. Finally, when I felt myself getting close, I twisted Mom on the bed so that we were laying spoon fashion and I had her close her legs, tightening her pussy as I slammed into her. This was a very interesting way to fuck, and I promised myself to do it again!

My plan to let the whole thing slide were foreclosed by my mother. The next night, over dinner, she announced, “Sue, Paul has something he wants to ask you.", then looked at me.

Sue looked at me curiously.

“Uhm...well...uh, Sue, would you like to go out to dinner with me sometime?", I stammered out.

Predictably, Sue began to argue loud and negatively about her need to date her own brother, but Mom, equally predictably, intervened. She explained what was going on, and Sue surprised me by almost immediately giving in. I found myself in the curious position of not wanting to date a girl, who in the general consensus of the male half of our school, was worth dragging your balls through a mile of broken glass to get to. With Mom’s prompting, we agreed on dinner next Saturday night.

Monday at school proved to be an absolute blast. Captain Brenn had outdone himself, sending a hapless reporter off to the roust with McEvoy and his merry minions. By Sunday night, the local television stations had picked up the story about the arrest of the “alleged sexual predator”, and the Mayor’s office had released a statement praising the police department for their “innovative approach in confronting this latest affront to public decency.” By Monday morning somebody had managed to put together a poll showing public opinion running four-to-one in favor of the “bust.” Sue’s adventure was the talk of the school, although everybody clammed up whenever she was around. I was of somewhat mixed thinking on this. While I knew the pain she had to be feeling, I couldn’t help but notice that the low-life guys she seemed to favor were avoiding her like the plague, while attention was now being paid by fellows who, if not upstanding young citizens, were at least much more likely to have bathed.

While I didn’t hang over Sue like a mother hen, I did try to keep an eye out for her. Specifically, I drove her to and from school, made sure that I walked by her locker several times, to see her between classes, and hung around after school for her to finish cheerleader practice. She noticed me and waved several times, but didn’t seem to mind. Good thing, too, since Malloy, who I saw several times that day, was becoming more and more irritated as the day dragged on.

Finally, as the cheerleaders left the gym to go to the locker room, he made a move. He and four of his thug friends blocked her path, elbowing aside a couple of other cheerleaders to do so, and he confronted her, while his buddies formed a screen to keep her in place. I was sitting in the bleachers, so I got up and limped my way over to the group. A few adults, teachers and coaches, were present, but since Malloy was keeping his voice down, they paid him no mind. As I got closer though, I could hear him bitching her out and threatening her if she didn’t go out with him that night, when he would teach her just how he liked to be treated by his dates. His leering friends drove home his real intentions.

Enough of this horse shit, I thought! Using The Power to keep the clowns from interfering, I stepped into the circle and placed myself in between Sue and Jackie. Until now I don’t think he had any idea that the gimpy cripple hobbling around school with a cane was his intended victim’s brother. Half turning to Sue, but still keeping an eye on her accoster, I said, “Time to change, Sue.", and pushed her gently out of the ring.

Malloy seemed astounded that someone would dare to deny him his pleasures. Reaching out he grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me to face him. Leaving his hand clamped firmly on my shoulder, he said, “Who the fuck do you think you are, asshole. Get the fuck lost before you need another cane.” He smiled at his wit while his buddies chuckled.

Malloy was a pretty big guy, but not all that much bigger than me. Maybe three inches taller and about forty pounds heavier, but a lot of that weight was around his belly and butt, and I doubted he had worked out much since the football season had ended. On the other hand, I was rock solid, especially above the waist, from my frequent workouts at the gym. I was not intimidated. I rested my right hand lightly on the cane, glanced down at the hand on my shoulder, and stared disdainfully and silently up at him.

Behind me, Sue began to slip between two of the thugs, who didn’t stop her, but didn’t move aside either. Malloy saw this over my shoulder and said, “Hold it, bitch!", then tried to shove me away to get at her.

He was quite amazed when I failed to shove. “No.", I said. “Sue, get going.", I ordered.

“Fuck you!", yelled Malloy, who dropped his hand from my shoulder, and took a roundhouse swing at me. His fist hit me in the chest and rocked me, but I shifted my cane backwards to brace myself, and I stayed in place. By now, a couple of teachers had seen the commotion and were hurrying over. I had only a few seconds to act, and I really wanted to use them.

Jackie had made a major mistake. He had the same level of skill in picking victims as he did in boxing—low! The cops had told me not to start anything, but they had said nothing about finishing something. Grinning from ear to ear, I dropped my cane on the floor and stepped forward.

It only took two punches. First I delivered a sharp, hard left jab into Jackie’s gut just below his solar plexus, doubling him over gasping for air. Next came the blockbuster, a right uppercut that started out somewhere near the floor and ended at his nose. It contained every ounce of hatred I had been nursing for two days, and it lifted him off his feet to fly into the wall behind him, where he sank down heavily on his ass. A Hollywood stuntman couldn’t have made a better exit. Blood pulsing from his shattered snout, he dazedly shook his head, only to puke his lunch into his lap, and then passed out.

By now, the commotion had exploded into a full scale ruckus. All the nearby students were standing around us in a circle yapping up a storm. Teachers and coaches were pouring into the gym, and Sue looked like she was going to both cry and hug me in awe, while Jackie lay against the wall in his blood and vomit. Finally, Mister Goldstein, my History teacher and the head of the department, ordered Sue and me to follow him to the Principal’s office while another teacher summoned the school nurse.

That was pretty much the end of it. Coach Walters and Mr. Goldstein had basically seen the entire affair and corroborated my story that Malloy had started it all. Then the school nurse showed up and said that the patient had been sent to the Emergency Room with a probable broken nose and two definite black eyes. (I learned later that breaking your nose almost always leads to black eyes—something about busted capillaries.) We were released from custody and went home.

On the plus side, Jackie’s parents had had more than enough of their son’s follies, what with the bogus arrest, the fight, and now a three day suspension. They yanked him out of school and packed him off to a military boarding school. The coach of the football team promoted a freshman to Jackie’s old spot on the team, and the new fullback, though even smaller than me, had just the sort of team spirit and aggressive drive to lead the team to two winning seasons in a row. Even better, though, was that while Mom was not at all impressed, Sue was! She developed a serious case of hero worship in the week leading up to our date.

This paid off quite handsomely. Sue became rather excited about her forthcoming “date” and badgered our tolerantly bemused mother to take her out shopping for a new dress. They giggled like little girls at a slumber party, and Mom warned me several times that I had best be on my best behavior, as Sue had rather high expectations. I simply groaned and rolled my eyes repeatedly. Still, Sue’s mood proved a bit infectious and I was secretly looking forward to Saturday night.

Saturday evening found me waiting in the foyer, dressed in a new charcoal gray suit, black shirt and tie, and new black loafers. I had switched my usual hickory cane for a new brass and black lacquered model that the ladies had bought me for Christmas, and was feeling quite dapper and dashing. Sue and Mom were upstairs doing some final primping and I was nervously eyeing my watch. It was after 7:30 and we had 8:00 reservations at a nice restaurant just outside the city limits. Then Sue came down the stairs, with Mom discreetly following, and my jaw dropped just like most of her other boyfriend’s. A hoarse “Hubba, hubba.” gurgled out as I fought to stop staring.

Mom had outdone herself prepping Sue for her night out. First of all was the dress, a light gray wrap outfit with wrist length sleeves, a vee-neckline, and a hemline that barely reached mid-thigh. It fit her like a second skin and showed off every curve, and Sue was a very curvy girl. Sue’s legs, which seemed outrageously exposed, were encased in very sheer and very black stockings or pantyhose, and she never wore black. She also never liked to wear high heels, and tonight they were three inch tall black stilettos. Sue’s hair, which she normally wears long and loose to the middle of her back, was done up high and held in place with a black pin in a style which I still can’t name but really liked. Sue almost never wears makeup—tonight Mom had applied a light but deft touch that simply screamed sophistication. Sue was even wearing a new perfume. Whatever it’s name, the bottle should have been labeled “Rape Me!”

I couldn’t help but stare. My baby sister didn’t look anything at all like the fifteen-year-old cheerleader she really was, but more like a woman in her early twenties. Like in the movie “Hot Shots”, she looked hot enough to fry eggs and bacon!

Sue was getting rather nervous standing there before me, with me simply staring. Finally Mom said, “Well, say something, Paul!”

I closed my mouth and let out a loud wolf whistle, at which Mom laughed and Sue blushed from her head to her toes. Stepping up to her, I took her right hand in mine, then bent over it and kissed her hand. “Enchante‘, mademoiselle, would you care to accompany me to dinner?", I asked, to which she blushed again.

I got Mom’s dress coat from the closet (Sue didn’t have a good dress coat), then put on my own new trench coat. Tucking her right arm through my left, I led her to the door. As I opened the front door for Sue, I turned back to Mom, who could barely contain her laughing, and said, “Don’t worry, ma’am. I’ll have your daughter home before the crack of dawn.” Mom promptly exploded in a paroxysm of laughter and shooed us out. I led Sue down the walkway and held her car door for her.

The Courtesy Police had no complaint with me that evening. I opened doors, pushed in chairs, escorted properly, and with every nuance of decorum. Not that I wouldn’t have anyway, but I took extra care this evening. It wasn’t difficult, since Mom had drummed it into us for years. From just about the time we got out of diapers, Mom had been assiduously training me to be a gentleman and Sue to be a lady. Above and beyond the usual “Yes, ma’am”, “No, ma’am”, “Please”, and “Thank you”, Mom expected me to be an old-fashioned Southern gentleman.

For instance, I have never witnessed Mom open a door in her life. If I was present, I was expected to open the door. If I forgot, she simply stood there waiting until I remembered. If I ran around the car and climbed in before her, she simply stood there until I got out, went around, let her in, and apologized. If I barged through the entrance to the mall, she would call me back and have me hold the door for her. For her part, Sue was taught to demand the same sort of treatment. Mind you, she wasn’t rude about it. As long as I let Mom through first, I always received a gracious thank you.

The high point, or low point, if you will, of Mom’s Courtesy Campaign occurred when I was fourteen. I was sentenced to six months of cotillion classes. For the damn Yankees in the audience, cotillion class is a combination finishing school and Arthur Murray for proper young Southerners. Every Tuesday night at a local church, I learned the rudiments of etiquette and ballroom dancing. I learned the basic box step for both the waltz and the foxtrot, with an occasional rumba thrown in to spice things up. Needless to say, one wears a coat and tie to cotillion class. After two weeks of this torture I thought I had an out. My Scout troop changed it’s meeting nights from Wednesday to Tuesday, so I figured I could escape, but no, Mom had other things in mind. She would rush me over immediately after Scout meetings, me in my uniform, to the invariable and pithy comment that, “Women love a man in uniform.” Sue thought this was absolutely hilarious, and bugged me about it mercilessly, right up to the day when my mother enrolled her, to Sue’s absolute horror. Actually, the ballroom dancing part has proved fairly useful over the years. It’s a dying art.

Mom has always been a stickler for good behavior in public. She refused to take us out when we were smaller until we were “civilized.” I remember one time when I was about thirteen or so, when we went out to a restaurant and I had to hold Mom’s and Sue’s chairs. An older party next to us noticed and one of the women complimented my mother and me on my manners. Mom thanked the lady, but I grinned and said, “If I don’t, she’ll whack me on the head.” Mom hooted while the other table laughed, then grinned, stood, and whacked my head.

Personally, I think Mom has seen “Gone With The Wind” one too many times.

So, anyway, I was on my best behavior as I took Sue out. We got started late and got to Cathedral Farms about fifteen minutes late. They had already given our table to somebody else, and Sue was looking nervous. <Find us a table!>, I thought to the maitre’d, and allowed him to escort us to the bar until we could be seated. Here I used The Power to keep from being thrown out, even though neither of us had anything more intoxicating than coffee or Coke. I got Sue to relax and she began to enjoy herself.

Cathedral Farms is a fairly nice place, rather large, with a good sized bar on the side where bands typically play to a twenty-something crowd on weekends. More than a restaurant, less than a night club. By the look on Sue’s face, it was obvious that her previous dates had never taken her anyplace fancier than the pizza place in the mall. She tried to act sophisticated and didn’t really get away with it, so I simply told her to calm down and act herself. She gave me a brief hurt look, but got over it in a hurry when the maitre’d came to show us to our table.

Dinner was several courses, but I had pulled out of the brokerage account about five-hundred bucks, so I knew I could more than cover anything we ordered, even if we were ordering a bunch of booze, which we weren’t. I gave it some thought, to be honest; using The Power would make it easy to get looped. However, The Power would not allow me to drive home drunk, which scared the living hell out of me, so it was easy to resist the temptation. Once I got to college, I managed on any number of occasions to indulge, but that was the extent of my substance abuse. When my reality was a comely lass naked on my lap, I have never felt the need to use drugs to alter my reality. Besides, Sue let me know in no uncertain terms she did not need me to order booze to be a big man, since my heroics with Jackie Malloy had put stars in her eyes about me anyway.

I commented briefly to her that it had been no big deal. He hadn’t known what he was doing, whereas I did. Further, I explained the “stand up to them” theory of handling bullies, which I had last put to good use in elementary school. This really didn’t work, so I shifted the conversation elsewhere. It seemed like no time at all had passed when I paid the bill, but a glance at my watch showed it was after 9:30. A band could be heard coming from the bar, so I escorted Sue in there. It was too early to take her home from her “big date.”

I almost thought we were going to have to stand until I noticed a couple leaving from a front table. Some quick thinking sent out a <Don’t sit!> to several people near it as we threaded our way forward. Some further <Let us stay.>s to the waitress and bouncers enable us to be served, me with more coffee, Sue with another Coke. It was a fairly decent local group, they played a number of local bars and clubs.

After we finished our first set of drinks, Sue very shyly asked if I wanted to dance. I was rather surprised, since I am her brother, but Sue was definitely into the “big date” mode. Somehow it felt wrong, so I simply waved my cane and said my leg was bothering me. Sue was put out for only a minute or two, because, wouldn’t you know it, the next tune played was a slow ballad. She promptly stood and grabbed my hand, arguing, “This won’t hurt!", and dragged me out onto the dance floor. As a precaution, I hung my cane over my chair so we could find our table again.

The band was actually playing a set of slow songs, so I was stuck dancing with my sister for over fifteen minutes. After a few minutes I almost forgot that Sue was my sister, but was simply dancing with a lovely little redhead with big knockers. When I felt those beautiful breasts pressing against my chest, and my hands roamed across her back and rear, I immediately got a hardon. This caused me to wake up, as I felt it press against my sister’s crotch. I missed a step, but Sue led me through it. She, too, had noticed, but rather than push away from me, had rubbed her body against mine, placed her head on my chest, and continued dancing. With considerable confusion I kept dancing, and it was with considerable relief that I led her back to our table when the set was over.

Our table was still there, but the only chair left was the one with the cane hanging on it. A group at another table had dragged Sue’s off. Again, I looked a bit confused, until Sue came by my side. “Sit.", she ordered, then once I had moved my cane and sat down, Sue faced away from me and sat down on my lap. She twisted around to a ninety-degree angle and put an arm around my shoulders and looked around at the band and crowd.

It took me about two seconds to look down at her and redevelop my raging erection. Her dress had ridden up her legs enough as she sat for me to see clearly the tops of her black stockings. They weren’t pantyhose after all, but long, thigh-top stockings, and the lace elastic bands showed, with a hint of creamy flesh above them. Her dress also seemed extra tight, wearing it this way, and her tits stuck out unbelievably. As my dick painfully stretched out down one pants leg, I idly rubbed her back with my freed hand, confirming that, yes, she was wearing underwear, but it didn’t seem very substantial. After that, I simply clasped my hands around her waist as she leaned back against me.

We had another round of coffee and Coke, then I danced with Sue for another couple of slow songs. It was after midnight when I was able to grab my cane and lead Sue out to my car. Driving home, I was surprised to note that her dress tended to hike up quite a bit higher than when we had driven to the restaurant. Once again, if I took my eyes off the road, I could see her creamy white thighs above her stocking tops.

The lights were out, so I knew Mom was asleep, when I unlocked the door. I whispered to Sue to be quiet and we went inside. “I’m going to sit down for awhile in the living room.", I whispered.

“Okay. Care for something to drink?", she asked.

“Sure. Iced tea if we have any.”

I went into the living room and collapsed on the couch, kicking off my shoes and loosening my tie. Sue came back in a few moments later with a couple of small glasses of iced tea, explaining that that was the end of the pitcher. I shrugged, and was again surprised when she sat down on the couch next to me, and not in her usual place in an armchair. She crossed her legs seductively, keeping on her high heels, and was silent as we sipped our tea.

Finally, I set my glass aside and Sue put hers on the table in front of us. I turned to her to kiss her cheek good night, figuring to grab my shoes and glass, and go to bed. As I turned to face her, my puckered lips were shocked to find not her cheek but Sue’s lips, puckered to kiss mine. Shocked, I drew back slightly, only to find Sue gently reaching up to my face. Holding me in place, she leaned back in and kissed me again, full on the mouth. Lord but did she taste sweet! After several moments of kissing, I pulled back again, to look into her eyes with confusion.

“Kiss me, Paul.", she whispered. “Just like a real date. Hold me and kiss me.” Then Sue closed her eyes and leaned back in, kissing me and slipping her tongue between my lips and teeth to wrestle with my tongue.

My confusion was instantly replaced with concern. It seemed as if Sue wanted me to act not like I was treating my sister but my girlfriend! Mind you, the only use of The Power I had was to simply tell her to act like we were on a date, and for Mom to reinforce this, nothing else. I had no idea she would take the suggestion so literally!

I am living proof that when God was handing out body parts, he gave men both a brain and a dick, but not enough blood to use both at the same time. Or as the saying goes, a stiff prick has no conscience. I kissed her back. Sue was a pretty good kisser. That “Sweet Sixteen and Never Been Kissed” business was just so much horsecrap!

By now I was leaning back against the arm of the sofa and Sue was leaning into me, lying against me on my chest. As she kissed me I reclined further and, as if by second nature, raised a leg, sliding it between hers. Sue responded with a moan and wrapped herself around me even tighter. In moments she had brought up a knee of her own, to rub into my crotch and along the length of my improbably hard erection. Needless to say, the hem of her short dress became even shorter, sliding up her thighs, and I found my knee rubbing into her pantied pussy. As I allowed my hands to roam over her back, they went low enough to touch her ass, now covered only by what seemed to be a very small and thin pair of panties. They sure didn’t feel like cotton!

Sue moaned once more and pulled her body slightly away from mine, although she didn’t stop kissing me. The next thing I knew, a hand was between us, probing for the buttons of my shirt. She loosened one and went searching for another.

I gently pushed her away from me. “Sue? What...?”

Sue had a look of confusion on her face as she sat up. “What’s the matter, Paul? Don’t you want me to... well, you know?”

“Yes, I do know.", I said. “And I also know I’m your brother.”

Sue looked down in her lap briefly, then looked up at me. I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes. “It’s just, well, the girls at school, and Mom, well, I figured maybe you could, you know, uh, show me the ropes.”

“Show you the ropes? The way you were going, it sure wasn’t a rope that you were going to be shown!” I was incredulous.

A muffled sob escaped Sue as she turned away from me. As she rose to leave, I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back down. She still wouldn’t face me, but I pulled her face against my chest. She was crying as I asked, “Now what have you been hearing about me? What girls?”

We talked as she lay against my chest. “Well, I talked to Jenny and a few of the other girls you’ve dated. They all said the same thing, that after a date with you they ended up in bed with you, and that you were great in bed, and really knew what you were doing, and...” “What, they told you this?!”

“Sure, girls talk about everything. And I asked Mom...”

“Hold on.” I was shocked. “Mom told you to sleep with me?”

“No, silly. She just said that she hoped that someday I would meet a boy like you, somebody strong but gentle. Someone who cared. So I figured, if everybody thinks I should give myself to somebody like you, why shouldn’t I give myself to somebody who is you? Why shouldn’t you be my first, well, you know?” She looked up at me hopefully, the tears staining her makeup.

Well if that don’t beat all! Not that I had a major problem with incest, not with my screwing Mom several times a week. By now I knew that the moral taboo was historically related to the very real dangers of inbreeding, which the Pill had outdated. Still, here was Sue coming up with this plan to seduce me when I was simply supposed to be a pretend date. “Jesus! You’re serious aren’t you?", I asked.

Now Sue looked angry. “What’s the matter, big brother, I’m not good enough for you?”

“Christ on a crutch! It’s not that. I mean, half the guys in school would give their left nut to be with you. Are you sure you want me to be the one?”

“Yes.", she said, firmly.

I exhaled loudly. “Okay, I guess.”

Sue looked up at me gleefully with a tear-stained face. “Um, so what happens next? What do you want me to do?” All of a sudden she was no longer the vamp, but the innocent schoolgirl she really was. I snorted with derision.

“Okay, first things first, you go to the bathroom and clean the tears from your face. I’ll be damned if when you are telling some wide-eyed kid about your first time, you’ll have to say you were crying.” Sue laughed at that and sat up. “I have to go to the can as well, so I’ll meet you down here in five minutes.”

“Should I change into something or wear something special?”

What in the world? Did she have her trousseau upstairs? “Let’s not get too complicated, honey. Just meet me down here in a few minutes, okay?”

Sue nodded and went upstairs to the bathroom. I used the john off the kitchen to relieve myself then went back to the living room. I turned off all the lights but a corner lamp, which I dimmed, then tossed my jacket and tie onto the couch. I had spread out a comforter on the floor and was tossing some throw pillows to one end when Sue came back. She had removed most of her makeup when she cleaned her face, and now looked well-scrubbed and wholesome, which competed with the sexy outfit and perfume I could still smell. She pranced up to me, and I leaned in to kiss her quickly on the lips.

“Um, what now?", she asked. “Should I take my clothes off?” Her hands moved to the side of her dress where it wrapped and attached at her left hip.

I reached out and stopped her. “Not so fast. Sometimes you’ll want to get right down to it. But other times, maybe the guy wants to have the fun of unwrapping his present, hmmm? Why don’t you just reach up, wrap your arms around me and kiss me?”

Sue smiled and did just that. She almost went limp in my arms as I moved my right hand to her left hip and undid the catch she had been working on. I moved away slightly to allow the dress to open, then undid the catch on the inside of her right hip, to fully open her dress. Still kissing, I pulled her arms down to her sides and slid the dress slowly down off her shoulders and arms, to puddle at her feet. Once that was done, I said, “Now just stand there and let me look at you.", then stepped back a few feet.

Standing there in the dim light, Sue was exquisite. Beneath her dress she was clad only in a matching black satin bra-and-panty set. It was a simple design, neither lacy nor transparent, but of a rather severe cut. The bra was cut extremely low, to the point her nipples almost showed, with the straps wide set, so that her breasts billowed up from it, and it had a simple front clasp. The panties were very small and high cut on the legs, with a full smooth coverage of her rear and very little coverage of her pudenda. She must have trimmed her cunt hair before she could wear them, but since I couldn’t see the outline of her cuntlips, I knew she hadn’t shaved. Her oh so nice legs were clad in very sheer and extremely long black stockings, ending only an inch or two below her pussy. She still wore the ankle-strapped black high heels.

I stared for a minute or so, then gave a low whistle. “Honey, you are absolutely gorgeous!”

Sue perked up. “You like?”

“I love. I don’t know how you knew, but I absolutely adore beautiful women in fancy lingerie.”

Blushing, she said, “I asked some of your old girlfriends.” Now it was my turn to blush. “And even Mom said you seem to notice when she wears stockings and heels.” Jesus! Mom had apparently decided to play coy about our little sessions. I suspected she knew exactly what was going to happen after this date!

“Now, should I undress you?", she asked.

I took her by the hand and led her to the comforter. Lowering myself awkwardly (my knee, remember), I helped her down to my side. “I’m nothing special, hun. That’ll come soon enough.” I lay back on the comforter with a pillow under my head and pulled her down beside me. Reaching over, I pulled her against me and pressed my lips to hers, as I stroked her side. With another moan, my sister moved against me and wrapped her legs around mine.

Now that I had succumbed to the inevitable, I began to move my mouth away from hers, to kiss her chin and ears, her neck and shoulders. Meanwhile, my hands were now roaming the length of her body, moving underneath her bra straps, over her satin-clad ass, across the front of her tit-filled bra. Sue gave out another small whimper as I one-handed the clasp holding her bra together, allowing her breasts to spring forth from their confinement. This time Sue actively cooperated in allowing me to remove her brassiere.

Once I had started to let my fingers do the walking, Sue returned to undoing my shirt, which proved much simpler without my jacket and tie. She stopped, though, at my pants. Once I had taken off her bra, I sat up. I stripped off my shirt, throwing it over to land on her dress, and looked her over, lying half naked before me. She really was the spitting image of her mother, but even prettier. Without looking at the tag on her bra I knew she was already as large as Mom, but if anything her breasts were even firmer, with bigger nipples. By the time she graduated, she would be at least a cup size larger!

We grinned at each other, then she said, “You planning on taking off your pants finally?”

“Nope. That’s your job.", I said.

That stumped her briefly. I think that we were now moving into an area that she finally had no experience in. I later learned that a couple of boys had gotten far enough with her to get some tit, and for Sue to do some heavy necking with, but now that we were down to business, she was flying blind.

“It’s simple.", I said. “First, simply unbuckle my belt.” Sue sat upright and reached out to unbuckle me, then looked expectantly at me. I lay back down, saying, “Now, the catch and the zipper.” Sue used both hands to do this, then I pulled her down next to me. As she stretched out, I gently but firmly took her free hand and placed it on my crotch. She almost jerked away, like she had touched a hot stove, but I held her in place and a moment later I could feel her rubbing the outline of my bulging prick through my pants. “And now, you make me feel good, while I make you feel good.” I put an arm under her head and used my free hand to gently cup her upper (we were on our sides) breast.

As my hand made light contact with her titflesh, Sue’s eyes closed in ecstasy, but then she opened them again. “How will I know if I’m doing it right?”

I smiled but held in my laughter. “Trust me, I’ll let you know. Listen, after a few minutes, why don’t you put your hand inside my pants? I’ll like that even more.”

Sue smiled and began to stroke me firmly, closing her eyes again as I began to knead her tits. Returning to our kissing, I began to pinch and twist, very gently, the oversized nipples capping them. Finally, I lowered my mouth from hers, kissing down her chin, her neck, her breastbone, till my lips met a breast. Cupping it carefully, I lifted it to my lips, which widened to inhale the sturdy pinkness, while my tongue swirled around the tip.

Sue gasped in pleasure, but more was yet to follow. Taking my hand off her breast, I moved it down and between our bodies. Again I firmly but gently moved her hand, this time taking it off my pants and sliding it inside, beneath the waistband of my shorts. She started when her fingers first felt the velvety tip of my erect dick, but I pressed them inwards, so that she was soon stroking lightly the length of my shaft. When I pulled my hand away, I could feel her curve her hand around my cockshaft, jacking me lightly, and I immediately put my hand between her thighs.

Sue’s panties were soaked with pussy juice. As I slid my fingers beneath the waist band, I could feel her short wet cunthairs damn near dripping with anticipation. First I simply massaged her entire vulva, but it was only a minute later that I used a couple of fingers to spread her pussylips, so I could use my middle finger on her clit. The effect was electric; Sue gasped and shuddered, moaning lowly, as she promptly began to orgasm beside me. I fingered her for a moment more, then relented, taking my finger from her clit and simply rubbing her cunt, as she came down.

“Oh, God, Paul, that was nice!", she murmured.

“Your turn.", I said. She looked at me with confusion. “Pull my pants down.", I ordered, and Sue pulled her hand from my pants and used both to pull them down to my knees. I lifted my hips to help her. “Now, I think I’d really like you to do for me what I just did for you. Keep jacking me, honey. It really felt nice.”

“I don’t really know...”

I interrupted her with a kiss. “You were doing just fine a moment ago. Just keep doing what you were doing.” So saying, I laid out flat on my back. Sue leaned up on one arm and used the other to grab Mister Happy. I coached her through it, explaining almost like a very personal sex ed class. “Now, some guys like a girl to play with their nuts when they’re dong this, but not all. We vary, and I have very sensitive nuts. Specifically, if you play with them, it’s likely to hurt like hell, so don’t grab them, or fondle them, or anything like that. Believe me, a guy will let you know if there’s a problem. Also, most of them time you are doing this, you can keep right on kissing the guy, lips, face, nipples, whatever.”

She was surprised at this, but didn’t stop fondling my cock. “You mean guys like to have their nipples kissed, too?", she asked. She had never considered the idea of guys having erogenous zones.

I shrugged. “Some do, some don’t. It doesn’t affect me one way or the other. But don’t worry, you’re doing just fine. God, but I’m getting close. That feels so gooooood!” By now my breathing was beginning to get a little ragged, and my hips were lifting up off the floor, forcing my cockshaft through her lightly gripping hand. “Don’t stop.", I pleaded. “Don’t stop!”

Moments later, much to Sue’s surprise, but not to mine, I popped my cork. Grunting, I collapsed limply as my dick began to fountain a never-ending supply of creamy white jism into the air and onto our bodies. Her hand, already coated with my pre-come, had several dollops of come on it, and the rest landed, one spurt on her belly, the rest on mine. Her eyes were wide with surprise and pride as she realized she had made a boy come for the first time. She kept rubbing me until I stopped pumping and went soft.

Elbowing myself upright, I kissed her gently and thanked her. Sue only had part of her attention on me, though, and I saw her looking around for something, then spotting my shirt, she leaned over for it. I knew what she wanted, and stopped her.

“Lick your hand off.", I said, at which she looked at me with a look of horror. <You’ll like it. Lick my come up.>, I thought, and said, “Go ahead. It won’t kill you, and most girls like it.”

Gingerly, Sue stuck her tongue out and daintily dabbed at her hand. Her eyes opened wider at the taste, and she promptly licked the rest off her hand and from between her fingers. Then she wiped up the come which had landed on her stomach with an index finger and sucked that down, too. “You’re right!", she said in amazement. “It’s sort of sweet and salty at the same time. Here, want some?", she asked.

“No, that’s all right.", I said declining. Sue began to wipe the come from my stomach but I stopped her. “Why don’t you simply lean down and lick that up. It’s sort of the next step, you might say.”

“Huh? Ohhhh!” My meaning had hit home.

“Don’t worry, it’s very natural. There are two main ways to get a guy off without screwing him. You just learned the first way. Now you can learn the second. Like I said, it’s the next step.” Sue leaned down and tongued the come off my belly, which felt simply exquisite. I placed my hands on the top of her head and nudged her south. Without too much coaching, I soon had my limp dick between her lips, while she resumed jacking my flaccid shaft. I was not flaccid for very long.

Again, I resumed my lesson. I limited my teaching to the most basic method of fellatio, wherein a woman lays her head on your stomach with your cocktip in her mouth, and, in effect, jacks you off while she sucks the end. Now was not the time to discuss deep throat. Besides, Sue was kind of small, and I was kind of large, and I didn’t want her to gag and vomit on my balls. Anyway, I was having a very enjoyable time, as she suctioned my cockhead and tongued the tip. I had an arm around her body and was idly playing with the tit I could reach. She got me to come a second time without any problem, and even managed to swallow most of it. What she didn’t swallow, she lapped up afterwards.

Grinning through come-smeared lips. She asked, “So, how was I?”

I wearily sat up. “You were simply great. You’re a natural cocksucker.", I said, to which she smiled proudly. “That’s the second way of getting a guy off without fucking him.” She looked confused for a second. “In case, it’s your period, or you aren’t on the Pill, or you simply don’t want to fuck him. Are you on the Pill, by the way? Do we need to get a rubber?", I asked.

“No, I’m on the Pill. Why? Is that next?”

I looked down at my dead soldier. “Um, not just yet. Maybe later. Right now, though, I think I’d like to return the favor. Lay back.” Sue lay down. Kneeling over her, I slipped my hands under her ass and slid her panties down her legs, then spread them wide and crawled between them. She had dark, reddish pubic hair, somewhat thin, and trimmed very short in a triangular pattern. I remember wondering whether Mom’s cunt hair was the same shade. Dressed only in stockings and heels, she looked magnificent and I told her so. Then I said, “Any guy you eat should be prepared to eat you. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander and all that.” She was excitedly looking at me with anticipation as I bent my head to her crotch.

I started by licking the edges of her pussy hair, teasing her by flicking my tongue across her cuntlips and clit. Every time I neared her clitoris, Sue gave a small shudder and moaned softly. Her hands rubbed through the curls on my head and I knew she was feeling considerable pleasure, so I simply went in for the main course. Laying down on my belly, I reached my hands up to spread her legs wide apart, and planted my mouth smack dab on her clit. In response, Sue began to quietly moan and twitch almost nonstop.

I kept up my clitlicking as long as I could, at least twenty minutes, alternating licking with sucking. Meanwhile, my hands were in constant motion, sometimes teasing her cunt, sometimes reaching around her and up her body to tweak those big nipples, sometimes simply cupping her asscheeks to keep her from squirming away. Sue was in almost a continuous orgasm. Finally, as my tongue tired, I could feel my dick regaining strength and decided to deflower my sister.

I raised my flushed and wet face and crawled up between her legs. Sue’s eyes were half closed in rapture, her pussy still twitching as she whimpered from my assault. I knelt between her legs, my rampant manhood pointing at her, and spread her legs wide. At this, her eyes opened fully and she looked down at me and my cock. “Oh, Paul, that was tremendous! Nothing could be as good as that!", she whispered.

“Um, well, I’ve been told the next step is a lot of fun, too. If, you’re ready, so am I.” I looked down at my dick and back into her smiling face.

Sue rearranged the pillows behind her, and nervously said, “Okay, I guess so. Uh, please be...”

“Don’t worry, everything will be just fine.” I figured it would be, too, since despite her maidenhead, her cunt was quite lubricated by now. Kneeling, I placed one hand by her side, and leaning over her, used the other to position my cockhead at the entrance to her cunt. It fit, rather snugly, and seemed to catch on something. The rest of my body I positioned as if doing a pushup over Sue’s prone form. Sue looked quite worried, and I think she could feel her hymen stretching painfully. Well, to misquote the Bard, ‘twere best done quickly.’ Leaning down, I kissed her full on the mouth, and as my mouth muffled hers, allowed my weight to impale her with my cock. A brief moment later and I was carefully laying atop my sister, my dick nine inches deep in her newly fucked cunt. Once in, I didn’t move an inch.

At my forcing of her passage, Sue had stiffened in my arms and cried out in anguish, but any screams did not pass my lips. As I held still above her, I raised my head away from hers and looked down. Tears had welled up at the corners of her eyes and she looked at me with a terribly hurt look, as if to ask how I could hurt her after such a wonderful time together so far.

“It’ll pass, honey, it’ll pass.", I whispered. “A whole new world just opened up for you, a world of wonder and pleasure. I’ll go slow from here on in, but this will pass and in it’s place will be joy.” So saying I lifted my hips up about an inch, then let them press back in again.

Sue’s eyes opened wide at the movement of my cock inside her pussy, but the tears were over. “Oh!", she said in a startled voice, and with that seeming encouragement, I raised and lowered myself a short distance again. She clutched my arms with another brief whimper and a half-smile, so I began to lengthen my strokes. Her cunt was so tight and yet so wet, it felt like my dick was sliding in and out of an oily vise. I could feel every bit of pussy flesh, from her cuntlips to her cervix, and it felt wonderful. The come was straining to escape my nuts, but I swore to myself that I would hold out until Sue orgasmed at least once from a dick in her slit!

As I increased my speed and stroke, Sue quickly loosened her pained rigidity and smiled up at me. “Oh, Paul, this is wonderful. It hurt so much at first, but now it just feels wonderful. Oh, don’t ever stop. I could do this forever.”

I leaned forward so that the top side of my erection would rub against her clit, and said, “I’m sorry if it hurt at first, but that’s just the way it is. I love you, you’re my sister. I would never hurt you. God, but you feel so good!” At my newly freshened assault, Sue moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck dragging me down to kiss her. As I kissed her, I leaned on top of her and moved my hands down to her asscheeks. By now Sue was beginning to hump back at me, so I helped her along as I pistoned in and out of her pussy. I was in heaven.

After only a few minutes fucking my sister, she stiffened beneath me and, twat twitching, began to moan into my lips. This was what I had been holding out for, and not a moment too soon, I collapsed atop her as my balls spurted into her virgin cunt. I groaned into her mouth as we came together for the first time, my dick spasming out a full load.

Afterwards, I raised myself back up off of her and rolled to the side, breathing heavily. Unfortunately, Sue took this opportunity to look down at herself, and almost went into hysterics at the side of blood and come seeping from her pussy. I calmed her and hopped up, going to the kitchen and returning with a warm, wet washcloth. I used this to wipe between her legs, and said, “It’s all right, everything is just fine. What you need to do now, Sue, is to go upstairs and take a nice hot shower. Then go to bed. By tomorrow morning, you’ll have forgotten any discomfort and will simply remember the pleasure. It’s fine.” I kissed her some more, and then let her get up. She picked up her clothes sheepishly and went upstairs.

The comforter needed to be washed. I rolled it up and stuck it under the couch, to be dealt with later, then grabbed my own clothes and went to bed.