The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power

Part 6

My sex life was going pretty good at this point. Jean was doing me regularly on the weekends, and weekdays, I was alternating my attentions on Mom and Sue. All in all, things were humming along quite merrily, when all of a sudden things moved to a whole new plane.

It was the middle of the week, a Wednesday, and I had arrived home from the gym just as Sue got home from cheerleader practice. She still had on her uniform, which consisted of a short skirt and sweater outfit, knee socks, and sneakers, all in the school colors of red and gold. Mom hadn’t gotten home yet, but it seemed a bit late to fool around. Still, Sue followed me up the stairs and down to my room, where she nuzzled up against me and said, “How about I show you a new cheer?”

Well, never let it be said that Paul Harron turned down a fuck! “Rah, rah, rah!", I said, and sat down on the edge of my bed. Reaching under her skirt, I grasped her red and gold panties and pulled them down to her knees. Sue wriggled them down to her feet and then stepped out of them. As her legs spread apart, I crammed my middle finger up her snatch to the hilt, eliciting a loud gasp. Sue had to grab my shoulders to keep from falling backwards. I looked up at her and said, “Take off your bra.”

Sue grabbed the hem of the sweater and began to pull it off, but I stopped her. “Unh, unh. Leave the sweater on. Take off just the bra.” She looked at me with confusion, and I explained, “You want to show me a new cheer, you have to be in uniform. Lift your leg up here.", I said, tapping her left leg.

With a smile, Sue lifted her left leg up alongside me, then pulled her head back through the neckhole of the sweater. While I untied her sneaker, she undid her bra, then she switched legs and pushed her arms into the arms of the sweater. When she moved to pull the sweater back down below her breasts I stopped her. “Just stand there and play with your tits. Kick off your sneakers. Let me get you off like this.” While my right index finger plumbed the depths of her cunt, I used the fingers of my left hand to frig her clit mercilessly. Sue let out a low moan as her back arched. Eyes closed, she fingered her nipples as her torso spasmed in orgasm!

I gave her two real good comes this way, then decided I needed to get my rocks off before Mom came home. I kicked off my own shoes, and hurriedly stripped off my pants and stretched out on my bed, my hard cock pointing northward. Sue moved to climb on top of me but I repositioned her in a way that Jean had shown me. We had been fooling around at her house one night when her parents were out, and we had screwed on her bedroom floor in front of her full length mirrors on the doors of her closet. With me behind her and lying on our sides, I had entered her from the rear while she diddled her clit, and we watched our fuck in the mirror. While I didn’t have a handy mirror at the present, I had really gotten off on the whole scene and wanted to repeat it.

Grabbing Sue’s hips, I moved my legs between hers and spread them wide, then ordered my sister to reach down and insert my cockhead into her cunt. Once it was past the entrance, I pushed down on her hips, forcing my dick up into her well lubricated snatch. Reaching around, I grabbed a couple of handfuls of D cup tit, and told her to play with herself. Her fingers snaked down to her crotch, and I could feel the vibrations as she moved the oily nubbin around. I was enjoying myself immensely and feeling like I was getting close to coming myself when I heard something behind me.

My room wasn’t the largest room, and my bed took up most of the wall nearest the door, with my desk and a couple of chairs on the far side near the window. Normally, if I was lying on my bed, I could see whoever was at the door. But right at that instant, in the position we were in, somewhat angled on the bed, my back was to the door. I looked over my shoulder to find Mom staring through the gap, with a look of shock intermixed with interest on her face. Sue hadn’t noticed anything, being too far gone in the midst of another orgasm. I continued to stroke in and out of my sister’s pussy as I looked Mom in the eyes.

<Don’t worry. It’s all right. It’s okay. Join us if you want.>, I sent out. I was curious what Mom would do, but I had no intention of stopping the screwing of Sue, it was just too good.

Amazingly enough, Mom opened the door wider, to get a better look, so I sent some more thoughts as reinforcement. <We’re having fun. You like to fuck. We like to fuck. All of us can fuck. Come in. Join us.> Mom slowly stepped through the door, even as Sue began shaking and yelling, “Fuck me, Paul, fuck me!” She was still shaking as Mom stepped around the foot of the bed into her line of vision. Sue would have bolted upright if my arms hadn’t been around her, holding her breasts.

<It’s all right.>, I sent to her, <It’s cool. It’s okay. Don’t stop. Watch Mom. She’s horny, too. Let’s invite Mom to join us.> Sue calmed down, but kept staring at her mother as I pistoned her from the rear.

“Hi, Mom, I guess you found out our little secret. Care to join us?", I asked.

Mom was almost flabbergasted by the question, but she couldn’t take her eyes from Sue’s and my crotches, where my cock was quite visibly slipping into and out of my sister.

“Sit down, Mom. Make yourself comfortable. You look very nice today. Why don’t you pull your skirt to your waist. I’d love to see your panties while I fuck Sue. Get undressed, why don’tcha’!", I said.

Almost robotically, Mom collapsed into my desk chair and faced us. She was wearing a navy blue skirt suit with a white blouse and blue high heels, and really looked sharp. Swiveling to face us, she spread her legs and tugged the hem of her skirt up her thighs, spreading her legs wide as she did. Shortly both Sue and I could see that her sheer stockings were thigh tops, and not held in place with a garter belt.

“Take off your clothes Mom, but leave on the stockings and heels. Show Sue just how gorgeous you are in the nude.”

Mom began by unbuttoning her jacket and tossing it on my armchair, then took off her blouse. She had on a plain, white bra, which matched the panties we could easily see. A dark spot began to appear on her panties, where her excitement was becoming obvious. Additionally, her nipples were erect and pushing against the fabric covering them. As Sue watched wide-eyed, her mother reached behind her and unclasped her bra, to toss that aside as well. Finally, Mom stood and unzipped the skirt, then pushed it and the wet panties down her legs. Sue gasped at the sight of her mother’s bare-shaven snatch, with Mom’s clit prominently visible at the top of her moist, pink slit.

Mom stood there briefly, before reaching down to spread her labia and insert a finger into her own pussy. It emerged glistening with moisture, which Mom promptly rubbed around both extended nipples. Mom began to fingerfuck herself as she watched me screwing my sister, so I invited her to join us.

“Hey, Mom, when was the last time you did a guy and a girl together?", I asked conversationally. “If you like to eat pussy, why don’t you suck on Sue’s clitty and get us both off?”

Mom blushed at the mention of her bisexuality but came over to the bed. Kneeling down, she took her daughter’s face in her hands and gave a long loving kiss to Sue’s lips. Sue was too shocked to complain, and then was too aroused to care, when Mom moved her hands to her chest and replaced my own on her nipples. Moaning lowly, Sue kissed Mom back. Next Mom licked down Sue’s neck and suckled her breasts. Finally, my mother licked her way southward, briefly stopping to lick Sue’s navel, then went down and began to tongue the clit exposed above the slit my cock was turgidly plowing. As Mom began to feverishly suckle Sue’s clit, Sue let out a cry of passion, so Mom cupped and rubbed my balls, which got me off big time. Grabbing my sister by the hips, I forced myself as far into her as I could, spewing out a stream of come that I thought would never end. Much of it ended up being forced out of her cunt, and Mom began to lick come from my balls and our sweaty thighs.

Sagging backwards, I let my limp dick pull out of Sue’s pussy, to be followed by a stream of juice which Mom continued to lap up. Regaining the power of speech, Sue looked down between her legs, to see her mother looking up as she continued eating her, and said, “God, Mom, that was fantastic!”

Mom pulled her come smeared face away from Sue’s pussy and asked, “Did you like it? I mean really like it?”

“Yeah, that was great. I had no idea girls could do that sort of thing!”

Mom sheepishly lowered her eyes, then asked in a quiet voice, “Well, we can both do it if you want?”

It took my sister a moment to understand, then her eyes opened wide. “Uh, I guess so, I mean if you want. I don’t know how...”

Mom looked up excitedly. “Just do to me what you would want Paul to do.” Looking over at me, she asked accusingly, “You do eat your sister, don’t you?” I grinned and nodded, and Mom took control. She crawled onto the bed and moved into the classic sideways sixty-nine position. Moments later, she buried her face in Sue’s pussy, and after a brief gasp of pleasure, Sue leaned her own face forward and began to gently lick at Mom’s cunt.

I watched with growing excitement, knowing I was going to have to get some of this action, and finished stripping off my clothes. The difference in styles was fascinating. Mom was considerably more vocal, crying out in orgasm, constantly shaking and pulling her face back to gasp out her joy. Sue was both quieter and more concentrated, never letting up on licking Mom’s slit and clit. Finally, as my dick re-energized, I decided to join in.

Moving to the end of the bed with Sue’s head, I helped Mom to straddle her daughter’s face and pushed her back into the sixty-nine position. Then, carefully moving so as not to hit Sue in the head with my knees, I crawled onto the bed between Mom’s nylon clad legs. “Put me in.", I told Sue, and when my dickhead was at the entrance of Mom’s cunt, I lunged forward, pushing all nine inches in at once. Mom let out a shriek of delight and moved to straighten up, but I forced her back down and she put her face back into Sue’s crotch. I began to piston her pussy, and came shortly after Mom told Sue to start licking my nuts. I promptly filled Mom with another load, and when I pulled out, Sue began to lick the cream dripping from the gash above her.

I decided to let the two women continue to pleasure each other, and announced I was going to take a shower before dinner, and I would see them downstairs. Mom looked up at this and grinned. “Don’t wear anything too difficult to take off, Paul, and don’t wear any underwear!” With a snort, I grabbed a pair of loose but comfortable sweatpants and a matching zip-up sweatshirt, and hobbled down the hall.

I was well into the preparation of leftovers for supper when Mom and Sue came downstairs to the kitchen. They had both showered and cleaned up, and were now barefoot and wearing short terry robes. Seeing the warmed up roast beef, Mom commented that I needed protein, at which Sue giggled and said I had to drink lots of fluids. “Hard-dee-har-har. You two are just a laugh riot.", I commented. We ate at the kitchen table, and the ladies sat close to me. It seemed that their robes kept loosening, since they had to keep adjusting the belts, and I saw an awful lot of tit and pussy at the table that night. Finally, dinner over, I said, “I cooked, you two clean.", and went into the living room to watch the rest of the news.

Planning ahead, I sat in the middle of the couch, and when the dishes were done, Mom and Sue came in and sat on either side of me, Mom on my right and Sue on my left. I lifted my arms and they snuggled up against me as I lowered my hands to their shoulders. Once the news was over, I found the two of them snuggling even closer, running their hands over my legs and chest. By now, their robes were extremely loose, and I could see everything. I was getting pretty stiff, and not just because they were alternately rubbing my cock through the fabric of my sweatpants. I let my fingers slide Mom’s robe off one shoulder and she responded my letting it slip off entirely, then unzipping my sweatshirt. Sue unceremonially stripped off her robe and, grabbing the waistband of my pants, pulled them down and off my legs, so that we were all naked on the couch together.

My two housesluts decided that I needed a blowjob, so they pushed the coffee table away and knelt at my feet. Only, first they decided to torture me. It was a very slow blow job, and they stopped frequently to kiss each other and play with their tits and clits. The fellatio lasted almost an hour, with them stopping and starting up again, until I began to beg them to finish me off. Mom showed Sue a new trick, by having Sue gently nibble and suck on my distended cockhead while she stuck her index finger in her pussy and then slid it to the second knuckle up my asshole. As she massaged my prostate, I let out a weak gurgle and my dick gave a big “Ooomph!” and popped out of my sister’s mouth, to begin splattering Sue’s face with a copious spurt of come. Mom then jerked me off onto Sue’s big tits, then lay down next to her and licked the jism off those quivering mounds. I was delighted to see that Sue got into switch hitting as much as Mom did, since no single man would ever be able to quench these two.

I was already half aroused when they returned their attentions to my groin and began licking me to stiffness again. In between slurps on my lollypop, Mom asked Sue just how much I had taught her. It seems as if she had half expected me to bust Sue’s cherry the night of our date, and was rather approving of the whole idea, feeling me a much more caring teacher than some asshole in the back seat of a car. That was why she had allowed Sue to go out that night looking like an invitation to a rape.

Sue then explained to Mom that the two of us had been screwing every day for the last week-and-a-half after school, and that I had been showing her a bunch of new positions and ways to fuck. But when Mom asked if I had screwed her in the ass yet, Sue wrinkled her face up and went, “Ugghh! Gross!”

Uh, oh! <It’s fun. It’s natural. It won’t hurt.>, I thought to Sue, while to Mom I sent, <Teach her.>

“Listen, honey, it’s actually a lot of fun. A lot of women enjoy a cock up the ass; I know I do! All the nerves down there are sort of connected, and it’s just like having a dick in your pussy, just different. You saw how your brother reacted when I stuck my finger up his ass, didn’t you? Same thing.” I could see that she was beginning to get through to my sister. “Now, I’ll be back in just a couple of minutes. I’m going upstairs to get a few things, so you see if you can’t keep Paul busy. Just don’t let him come.” She stood and left the room, while Sue bent back down between my legs and gently licked the undersides of my balls.

When she returned it was with a shoebox that she normally kept in the top drawer of her nightstand and that I knew contained some sex toys. To Sue’s open-mouth gape, she laid them out on the coffee table and explained the use of vibrators and KY jelly.

“Now, climb up on Paul’s lap facing him. Paul, when your sister is in position, put your cock in her pussy and let her bounce for a bit.” Sue crawled up on top of me and impaled herself on my new erection. It felt pretty damn good. After a few strokes though, Mom had us stop. “Now, lean forward, honey, and stop. Don’t move until I tell you to.”

I pulled Sue forward until her breasts were flattened against my chest, raising her ass slightly in the process. Even though Sue couldn’t see what Mom was up to, I could. First she squirted a little KY on Sue’s asshole, which caused to Sue to start, but I held her firm. Then Mom squirted a little more on a rather small and thin vibrator. This she pressed against my sister’s anus and pushed in. Sue gave a quiet “Unnnhhh.” and tried to move away, but I had my hands on her hips and kept her in place. Mom then began to slowly move the dildo in and out in slow strokes as Sue got used to her new anal invader.

After a few minutes Sue began to enjoy the sensation of being fucked in both holes and began to respond, moving against me and slowly bouncing on my cock. That was when Mom decided to liven things up, by flicking the switch on the vibrator. As it went into overdrive, so did Sue! Crying out with pleasure, she began to bounce on my lap, screaming as she came, and it was all Mom and I could do to keep up, me sucking Sue’s tits and Mom moving the vibrator around in Sue’s ass. Sue came repeatedly, and I popped when Mom repositioned the vibrator slightly so that it was rubbing my cock through only a few millimeters of flesh. I arched my back in spasms of rapture and now it was Sue’s business to hold on, lest she fall off backwards.

Afterwards, Mom commented that she should work up slowly to a real assfuck, using larger dildos each time, until she was ready. If the guy rushed things or she wasn’t well lubricated, it could hurt. When Sue asked if Mom was going to get assfucked next, Mom simply smiled and said, “Soon, soon.”

All three of us had to take a break at that point, to clean up a bit and wind down. I was too pooped to pop for a while, so Mom made cocoa and we cuddled under a large afghan, naked, petting and groping under the covers. I managed to get both ladies off a couple of times, and eventually they had me stiff again.

At this point, Mom threw the covers off and announced it was time for me to fuck her in the ass. This went a little differently than I had expected, doggy style. Instead, Mom sat on my lap, facing away from me, and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She was pretty hot and wet, and she was planning on using her own cuntjuice as the lube. After a couple of preliminary strokes she lifted her ass up and had Sue kneel between her legs. Following her mother’s instructions, Sue positioned my cockhead at Mom’s anus, and held me in place as Mom relaxed her sphincter and took me in. Mom slowly sank down until she was sitting back in my lap, but now with my cock in her rear. Sue’s pussy had felt tight earlier, but this felt even tighter!

I think both Sue and I expected Mom to begin bouncing on my cock but she surprised both of us. Pointing to a rather large vibrator, one at least as big as my cock, Mom ordered Sue to stick it into her pussy, so that she was plugged coming and going. Sue and I were both amazed to see it slide in, inch by inch, until only the base was showing. Mom had been twitching atop me all the time it was being inserted. Sue was told to turn it on but couldn’t find the switch. Mom simply reached between her legs and twisted the base, then promptly fell back against me as the gizmo began buzzing. She began to spasm around my dick in her ass, repeating endlessly, “Oh God, oh God...” She let it slip from her fingers and it began to slide out, until Sue grabbed hold of the base and pushed it northward again. At this, Mom simply collapsed back onto me, so Sue grinned and began torturing her mother with the artificial cock, sliding it in and out, twisting it around. The coup de grace‘ came when, with the vibrator pushed in fully, Sue lifted the base upwards to rub against the underside of Mom’s clit. Shrieking, Mom began to jerk about, and her rectum began to contract around my cockshaft. Trapped, I exploded into her bowels as I reached around and pulled and prodded her nipples. Wow, what a come! Afterwards, the three of us went upstairs, to shower again and collapse raggedly to sleep in our own beds.

I will never know why I didn’t flunk out of school that semester. From that night on, I rarely, if ever, spent a twenty-four hour period without getting laid, often multiple times, and often by more than one woman. Jean was really taking care of business on weekends, and the rest of the time Mom and Sue were hauling my ashes. Not that I was complaining, mind you; when you’re in pig heaven, don’t make waves in the slop.

Specific bedrooms became somewhat silly, since anybody might be spending a night in almost anybody’s bedroom. I might be in Sue’s bed, or Mom might be in mine—or even Sue might be in Mom’s! I remember one night in particular, when Sue went to bed early, and Mom enticed me into staying the night in her room. The next morning I returned to my room to find my sister in my bed, wearing a see-through baby-doll and pouting that I hadn’t spent the night with her. It was most confusing, trying to keep track.

All in all, though, it was vastly entertaining. The three of us all maintained our non-incestuous relationships. It became the thing to do, before Mom went out on a date, for both Sue and me to screw her ragged before sending her on her way. Inasmuch as a woman is never as horny as when she’s just gotten some, I doubt her boyfriends complained. Certainly, on most of her future dates, Mom was lacking bra and panties when she went out the door.

Sue’s single partner status lasted only until the weekend after Mom caught us in the sack and joined us. She and Bonnie Jo double dated with the basketball players again that Saturday night, and this time went back to one of the boy’s house, where his parents were away for the weekend. Sue told me that they got into some heavy petting in the living room, and before they could split into pairs to hit the bedrooms, the two of them found themselves naked. So they simply did their boyfriends there in the living room, screwing in tandem on the couch. She told me this Sunday afternoon, while Mom was out, and demonstrated for me the positions she fucked in, on our couch. Most inspirational!

Our new-found passion made for a few interesting changes. Now for birthdays, Christmas, and the like, in addition to the regular gifts we added lingerie and toys. For instance, when Sue turned sixteen late in the summer, Mom gave Sue a sheer teddy and I gave her a deluxe double dong, almost two-feet long and three inches wide, which flexed in the center and was battery powered. Sue put the teddy on and gave me a fabulous hummer, then stripped it off and spent the evening plugged into Mom.

Mom’s next birthday was only a few weeks away, so I had to move fast. First, I went down to a nearby mall and bought her some special lingerie at the Frederick’s on the second floor. Then I searched high and low for just the right toy. Lastly, I picked up something at the local drugstore.

Mom’s birthday took place on a Thursday, but I promised to take her and Sue out for a celebration dinner Friday night. When she got home from work, Sue and I followed her into her bedroom carrying several large and small boxes and bags. She looked at us curiously when I said, “Tonight, I want you to do as I tell you and wear what I tell you.” <Obey!>

“Umm, okay, Paul...", she said as I pulled the first box out of a drugstore bag. “Paul, what in the...?”

“No questions, Mom, just trust me. Now get undressed and stand in the shower.” Mom stripped her clothes off and went into the bathroom, as both she and Sue stared at the items I took out of the box. It was a home enema kit, including the bag, flexible tubing, butt plug, and premixed soap solution. “Sue, get undressed and get in there with Mom.” <Obey!> Sue tore her own clothes off and stepped into the shower in front of her mother. They both continued to stare at me. “Now, kneel and eat Mom.”

Sue got down on her knees, then placing her hands on Mom’s thighs, pulled her face into Mom’s crotch. Mom gave a brief shudder of pleasure but kept watching as I prepared the enema. I placed the plug in her asshole, then held the bag at shoulder height as I opened the valve. She began to moan as her bowels filled with the soapy fluid, her belly pushing out against Sue’s head. Once the bag was drained into her, I shut off the valve and had Sue lick Mom to orgasm. Finally I allowed her to void herself into the toilet.

When she was squeaky clean on the inside, I gave my next set of commands. “Now, I want you two to wash up, shave, whatever, then get dressed. Mom, your undies are in the boxes on the bed. Sue, I’m not too worried about your lingerie; this is Mom’s night. Both of you should wear something nice in the way of dresses, though. You’ve got until seven-thirty to get back down to the foyer. Got it?”

They got it. I went down the hall to clean up and get dressed myself. Shortly before the appointed time, there was a knock on the door, which I answered. A large Italian-looking gentleman in a dark suit was there. I had hired a chauffeur driven limo for the evening. I greeted him and told him we would be out in a few minutes. He was surprised to be taking orders from a teenager, but I used The Power to explain that, tonight, I was in charge. He nodded and went back down the walkway.

“Paul, was that someone at the door?", asked Mom, as she and Sue came down the stairs. Both of my women wore black high heels and stockings. Sue had on a red print dress, knee-length and showing only a trace of cleavage. Mom looked equally demure in a calf-length black print dress that buttoned up the front. She had only a tasteful number of buttons undone at the hem and collar.

“Don’t worry about it Mom, I took care of it. Wow, you two look lovely.” I was wearing a navy blazer, white shirt, and gray slacks. “Now, just one last thing. Mom, turn around and pull your dress up.”

“What?!!”

“Now, now, don’t argue.” I faced her towards Sue and stepped behind her. She began to inch her dress up her legs while looking over her shoulder at me. “No fair peeking. Close your eyes. Face forward.” Mom turned away and closed her eyes. I suspected that she expected me to screw her before we went out, but I had something quite different in mind. As her dress got to waist level, I had her bend over. “Steady her, Sue.", I said, and Sue took Mom’s shoulders.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the last of my presents. Looking down at Mom’s ass I could see part of my second present, in the form of the straps holding her long black stockings to the black waist cincher under the dress. It was more of a “Merry Widow” actually, since it went up and cupped her breasts with open cups supported by a pair of narrow and wide-set shoulder straps. My last present was what looked like a small white egg, perched on a small pedestal. It was a remote-control anal vibrator. Ordering Mom to spread her legs, I rubbed the egg along her smooth-shaved cuntlips to wet it, then inserted it into her anus. Pressing it firmly into place, I had her stand upright again and allow her dress to fall back in place.

She turned to face me with a look of curious wonder in her eyes. “Paul, what in the world are you up to?", she asked.

Innocently, I replied, “I’m just taking my mother and sister out to dinner for a birthday celebration. Why?”

“A birthday celebration with a butt plug?”

I put my hand in my coat pocket and found the remote control. I thumbed it on and Mom’s back arched as she came upright like a soldier at attention. “After dinner, you are in for a night of anal delight.", I told her as she grabbed my forearms and whimpered. I thumbed the control off and she almost collapsed in the foyer.

“Oh, my God!", she stammered out. I gave her another brief, split-second buzz, then escorted her and Sue to the limousine. The driver ushered us into the back seat of the spacious Caddy, much to the looks of astonishment from some of the neighborhood kids, and we settled in for the ride downtown to the restaurant.

Dinner proved vastly amusing to Sue and me. The remote was small and I kept switching it from pocket to pocket, so Mom never knew when she was going to get buzzed. Fortunately, the gizmo was almost noiseless, and whatever sound it did make never made it past her asscheeks. You could tell though, since when I did zap her, she tended to sit bolt upright, she began to stammer, and her nipples attempted to rip through her dress. In the restaurant she tried to maintain a steady demeanor of decorum, but I thought she was going to die of mixed embarrassment and horniness when I thumbed it on while she was ordering dinner! Whenever I turned it off she would slump down in her chair to give me a dirty look and whisper out something on the order of “Sweet, Jesus, Paul!”

After dinner, we returned to the limo, where the driver had placed a bottle of champagne and three flutes. Mom started to protest, but I simply stated that none of us were driving and one bottle split three ways wouldn’t hurt.

I popped the cork as we pulled out of the parking lot and we sipped a first glass as we drove through the darkened streets. Sue wrinkled her nose at the bubbles. Then, as I refilled our glasses, I asked Mom to sit on the jump seat facing backwards. She looked at me oddly, but complied.

“Now, Mom, take your dress off. I want to see how your outfit fits.”

“Paul! I can’t...”

“Of course you can.", I said, handing some champagne to her and Sue. “The windows are tinted and there’s a barrier between us and the driver. Nobody can see you, so get undressed, please.” <Strip!>

She gave me a very skeptical look as she sipped her champagne, then handed it to Sue. “Well, all right, here goes.", she said slowly. I leaned back to sip my own champagne as she slowly unbuttoned her dress, nervously looking out the windows at the street-lamp lit pavement. As she slipped it off her shoulders I had Sue pull it away, so that she was left sitting in the “Merry Widow”, stockings, and heels. She looked stupendous. The outfit pulled her already narrow waist in even further while lifting her tits up even more. Now they looked like they were being served up for dinner on a platter!

I handed her back her champagne and said, “Now, lean back and relax on the ride home.” Taking her free hand, I moved it into her freshly shorn crotch. “Spread your legs wide and play with yourself.” As she slowly began to probe her pudenda, I switched hands on my flute and reached into my pocket again. This time I left the vibrator on for minutes at a time.

The effect on my mother was nothing short of miraculous. She arched her back and began to moan in gasping whimpers. Her nipples, already erect, stood up like bright coral pyramids. A flush enveloped her breasts and crotch, and her hand went into overdrive between her legs. A sharp scent of aroused woman filled the air as juice began to coat her fingers. She began to gasp out my name, begging me to stop. Her shaking hand caused to drop the champagne glass, some of which spilled onto her right breast. I ordered Sue in to lick it up. Mom immediately thrust both hands into her cunt as Sue nuzzled and licked at her mother’s tits.

A few miles from home I shut off the vibrator and Mom collapsed on the seat, exhausted by her electronic orgasm. I had Sue help her to throw her dress back on, and if the driver noticed that Mom had missed a couple of buttons and misbuttoned the others, he didn’t say a word. Of course, I used The Power to make sure he wouldn’t, ever. Sue and I took Mom inside and led her upstairs to her bedroom.

By the time we got upstairs Mom had gotten control of herself and looked at us with considerable anticipation. In her room, I took her dress off, then Sue’s. Sue had on a simple pair of bra and panties along with her thigh-top stockings and heels, and I took off her bra and panties as well. Lastly I stripped down to bare skin and stood there naked, my cock pointing outward. It had been constantly erect from the time I had inserted the butt plug into Mom before dinner, and I needed some relief in the worst way. I laid Mom on her back and crawled between her legs. I lifted Mom’s ankles up and rested them on my shoulders. Ordering Sue to sit on Mom’s face, I gave the vibrator one last buzz, then yanked it out and stuffed my cock up my mother’s asshole!

God in heaven, but did she take off! Screaming out her joy into her daughter’s cunt, Mom bucked her ass back at me and thrashed around as I pistoned into her rectum. It only took about five minutes for the ride to get to be too much for me; grunting loudly, I slammed my cock up her as far as I could and unleashed a torrent of come that I wasn’t sure was ever going to end. As I pulled my flaccid dick out of her chute, it was followed by a healthy glob of my jism, running down and coating her asscheeks.

I immediately repositioned the pair into a sixty-nine, with Mom on top of Sue, and went into the bathroom to wash my dick off. By the time I returned, they were both writhing in a mutual orgasm and my soft cock began to harden at the sight! I crawled on the bed between Mom’s legs, and ordered Sue to get me hard again. This she did with both her mouth and her hands, and once hard, I demanded, “Put it up her ass again!” It felt even better the second time.

All in all, I buttfucked Mom four times that night, all the while Sue worked on Mom’s clit and tits. Mom told us later that she lost track of the number of times she had orgasmed and Sue admitted this as well. She was looking forward to her first assfuck, too, and made me promise to give her the same treatment sometime in the future, also.

* * *

By this time I was well on my way to understanding and harnessing a second effect of The Power. For some time now I had noticed that I could tell what people were feeling. No, this was not any form of mind reading—I have never been able to read anybody’s thoughts. But I can get a good feel for their emotions.

The best way of describing it is from something I learned in Physics last year. Mr. Wilson had described something called sympathetic or harmonic vibration. This is the effect caused when one vibrating object induces a similar vibration, in the same or a related frequency, in a separate object. For instance, a vibrating guitar string can cause a vibration in a different guitar string if they are both tuned to the same note, even though the second string may be at a different octave. He even described a case where a bridge designer had failed to take into account the wind, at the Tacoma Narrows. When the wind was just right, the suspension wires and bridge deck began to sway and vibrate, and ultimately tore the bridge down! He even had a copy of some very famous film footage of this happening! It was outrageously fascinating to see this huge suspension bridge twisting like a rubber band.

As soon as I noticed this effect, I understood what was happening. An individual’s emotions set up a “harmonic vibration” in my own emotions, giving me a clear insight into that person’s feelings. While I couldn’t read their thoughts, I could definitely feel their emotional state. Love, anger, greed, lust, hatred,—whatever—I could sense them, even if the person was poker-faced and unconscious.

I had first really noticed this when I was picking out a tax lawyer. Shortly after the New Year, my stockbroker asked me what I was going to do about taxes, since I had already made a fair bit of money by the end of the year. I was rather shocked to learn I needed to file taxes, but he explained that my income level certainly seemed enough that I couldn’t hide behind Mom’s skirts much longer. So I got some names from him and interviewed a couple, getting a few more names in the process. I settled on a young lawyer only a few years out of law school, a junior associate at a large Atlanta firm, who didn’t have much experience, but had all the emotions I could ask for. He was ambitious, smart, honest, hungry—and in a vast surprise for me, was horny for me! Beneath his three-piece suit, the shyster was a flaming faggot who was seriously turned on by me. This took me back a bit, but while homosexuality sickens me, homosexuals don’t sicken me. Most of the ones I’ve met over the years have been very nice people, not much different than anybody else except in whom they sleep with. Since I had no tendencies in this area, the horny lawyer didn’t bother me in the slightest. I hired him anyway, and have never been sorry I did so.

My relationship with Jean was in many ways based on my reading of her “harmonics”. When we had first met and she had started flirting with me, I could sense some true interest, and simply used The Power to have her confirm it for me. Afterwards, I was very sparing of thinking commands to her, mainly being content to use it to get her to do something that I had already sensed she wanted to do. A case in point was a date we had a few weeks after Mom’s birthday bash.

It was a pretty standard date; we were simply going down to the mall, for some pizza and a movie, then afterwards were going parking or whatever. I was wondering if now that my homestead was so liberal if I was going to be able to start bringing girls home and screw someplace more comfortable than the back seat of my car. Occasionally the positions could be hell on my bad knee. Everything started off fairly normal, but as we were driving away from Jean’s home I got a definite buzz of dismay from her.

“What’s the matter?", I asked.

“Why, nothing, what do you mean?", she said. I could tell she was lying, but not about what.

“I don’t know, just you had a look in your eye, like there was a problem. What’s up?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I’ve got a run in my hose that I didn’t notice when I put them on, that’s all.” She angled her hips towards the door, letting me see the back of her legs, and sure enough, a small run ran up her left calf from ankle to the back of her knee. She was dressed nicely, if a bit plainly, in a cardigan sweater and denim mini-skirt, with two-inch heeled pumps (not too low, but not high enough to be called fuck-me shoes.)

“No sweat.", I announced. “We’ll simply stop in the mall and let you pick up a new pair. You can change in a dressing booth or someplace.”

Jean’s outlook brightened considerably, especially after I thought, <I’ll pay.>, to her. Jean’s family didn’t have much more money than we did pre-Power, so I knew she probably didn’t have money to pay her way tonight, not that I’ve ever asked a girl to go Dutch. She seemed to think this was only fair, but was always rather relieved when I paid for everything. Fortunately, she also seemed to believe that if a girl didn’t split the night’s costs, she should pay in another, more old-fashioned, way, and I heartily approved. Don’t get me wrong, though, Jean was not a golddigger.

When we got inside the mall, Jean began to head for the local Wal-Mart, but I steered her down the hallway to a Victoria’s Secret located near the food court. Jean was flabbergasted when I led her inside, but I simply told her that I wanted her to have something nice. After all, she had gotten the run on a date with me, so it was really my fault, wasn’t it.

It was amusing to watch her reactions for the next several minutes. She nervously told a helpful clerk that, no, she didn’t need help, then asked where the pantyhose were. She scurried over to the display and began to anxiously look through them, nervous about both the prices, which she was quite unused to, and my presence, which she was equally unused to when trying on clothes. She would look over her shoulder at me every time she had picked a pair, at which I would shake my head negatively, as if to say, ‘not quite.’

Finally, she had worked her way through the rack and hadn’t found anything I approved of, so facing me, she asked, “Well, what then? You haven’t liked anything I’ve chosen.”

Taking her by the hand, I led her around the rack to the other side, where stockings and not hose were displayed. Jean’s eyes opened wide as she realized what she was seeing; she had about zero experience with fancy lingerie. “Why don’t you look over here.", I commented.

“Paul, I couldn’t!", she whispered in a shocked tone.

Gently, I put my hands on her hips and turned her back to the display. Stepping up behind her, I leaned down and whispered in her ear. “Sure you can. I want to see you in stockings. They’re so much sexier than pantyhose. I’ll know you’re wearing them and I’ll get so hot for you. I’ll be looking forward to screwing you later on while you’re wearing them. I can’t screw you when you wear pantyhose. You’ll make me so horny!” Meanwhile, I simply used The Power to send out subliminal feelings of relaxation and horniness, getting her in the mood, but not ordering her.

After a few minutes, Jean relented, and I let her pick out a pair of very sheer and long stockings. After I paid for them, she blushingly asked the clerk if she could change into them, since she had a run in the pair she was wearing. The clerk laughed and pointed towards the back, and I waited at the shop entrance for her to return.

Jean was still nervous but not too bad, as if she realized that despite her short skirt, nobody could see that she was the type of woman to wear stockings. She had a very prudish attitude at times, a real dichotomy from the way she acted in the back of the Taurus, Even with The Power I have never been able to understand women. I gave her a light kiss when she came up to me, and told her, truthfully, that she looked fantastic.

“God, I should hope so! I can’t believe what these cost!", she exclaimed.

“Well, then, you’d better not get a run in them. Otherwise, I’d simply have to make you take them off and go bare-legged.” Jean gave me a shocked look, and I got another idea. Sending out another wave of relaxation and horniness, I swiveled her away from me, to look into a mirrored post by the door of the store. Stepping up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her against me, rubbing my erection into her bottom. “You know...", I whispered into her ear, “You’d really look hot without any underwear on. Why don’t you go down to the ladies room and take them off, too. Later on, during the movie, I’ll be able to play with your tits and pussy without your bra and panties in the way.” This time, although she protested, she didn’t complain as much as if I had asked before the stocking episode, and I continued to send out waves of horniness to her.

“Maybe, but no promises.", she giggled. Hand in hand, we strolled down to the food court, but just before we got in line to order pizza, she excused herself to go to the ladies room. She was gone about five minutes, during which time I engaged in the always enjoyable pastime of girl watching, with the added bonus of sending out commands to the girls with boyfriends that they would be especially grateful this evening. I figure that this is my little way of increasing happiness in humanity.

Jean came back, self-consciously adjusting her purse over her shoulder. Jeans breasts are a very firm thirty-eight B and she has very little jiggle to them, but I could tell that she was braless by the lack of strap marks under her sweater. “I can’t believe I’m doing this!", she murmured to me.

Surreptitiously I ran my hand down her back to her ass. I confirmed that she was indeed braless but couldn’t tell about the panties. She instantly knew what I was doing and squirmed away with a smiling but quiet, “Bastard!”

I grinned smugly and said lowly, “Just checking.”

During our meal, Jean kept her legs crossed tightly, although I considered it highly unlikely that anybody could have seen anything anyway. I kept my hands to myself for the next hour, until we got into the theater, although I was picking up heavy “harmonics” of lust from her. We settled into a pair of seats in the far rear, and I briefly used The Power to dissuade another couple from sitting next to us. I had a strong suspicion that I was going to find the movie a vast bore, and was planning accordingly.

It took me all of about fifteen minutes to confirm my suspicions, so I decided to let my fingers do the walking to liven up the evening. First I put my arm over my date’s shoulders, and as she snuggled up against me, lowered my hand to her chest. In the dark, lighted only by the screen and the flickering light over our heads, first I massaged her breasts through the sweater, then I moved my hand inside, to directly stimulate her breasts and nipples. Jean encouragingly brought her hand up to rub mine, so I leaned in to kiss her, bringing my other hand to pop a couple of buttons and play with both her tits. In short order, all thought of the movie had left her mind as we necked and petted in the dark.

After about twenty minutes of this I went to Phase Two. Straightening up, I pulled my arm from around her and brought it around front, letting it slide down till my hand was resting on her smoothly stockinged thigh. As she allowed her legs to separate, I slowly slid my fingers up the inside of her legs as far as I could reach under the denim, to the lacy elastic tops. Surprisingly, Jean cooperated by lifting her ass off the seat and tugging her skirt up, to allow me to keep going northward. For the rest of the movie I slowly massaged her slit and clit as she silently moaned beside me. I used “harmonics” to tell me when she was getting close to orgasm, at which point I would back off a touch, to allow her to come down a bit, keeping her in constant suspense and arousal. By the time the credits were rolling she was rubbing my cock through my pants and humping back at my hand in a barely suppressed state of pre-orgasm!

As the lights came back on, I smoothly withdrew my fingers from her now dripping crotch and we stood to rearrange our clothing. “Care for something to eat?", I asked innocently.

Jean reached up and pulled me down by one ear. Furiously whispering, she said, “If you don’t take me somewhere and fuck me right now, I am going to simply scream!” I laughed and led her out of the mall.

Once in the car, I immediately proceeded to stuff my hand back into her cunt, at which point Jean simply began to moan loudly, slumping down into the seat. When I suggested she unbutton her sweater, she simply looked around for traffic, then dropped the seat back and unbuttoned her top, spreading it wide on her chest and pinching and rubbing her nipples as I pawed her twat. I was figuring on going parking when I saw something that gave me a better idea. Seeing a small Motel 6 type of place up ahead, I simply pulled in and parked. Jean was astonished when I got out and went inside, to return with a key. I had used The Power to get a room without ID (I paid!). I drove down to our room and got out. When I went around to open Jean’s door, she simply held her sweater over her chest until I got the room door open. Inside, she simply stripped it off, along with her skirt. When she went to take off her stockings and shoes, I simply told her to leave them on. “I want to fuck you just like that.", I told her. She crawled on top of the covers and watched me undress, spreading her legs to play with herself as she did. There was no need of additional foreplay; I simply crawled between her legs and fucked the living shit out of her!

As a side note, I began to use cheap motels often. While it is true that I have screwed women in almost every place imaginable, the fact of the matter is that the good Lord invented beds for a reason. They are almost always flat, comfortable, and convenient. Until I got my own place after college, the No-Tell Motel became a favorite friend.

My most exotic use of The Power with Jean came at the end of the school year. We continued dating fairly steady (although I was getting a heavy and steady diet of fucking from Mom and Sue) and shortly before the school year was out, I took Jean to the Junior-Senior Prom. This was a fairly big deal, although not as big as the Senior Prom, which was held in a night club and was formal. At least one member of the couple must be a junior or senior, although it was rather unusual for a girl to be dating someone who wasn’t at lest in her own grade level, or higher. Lot’s of guys, especially juniors, dated sophomores. At the Junior-Senior Prom, seniors didn’t have to wear tuxes, only the juniors, and the dance was held in the school gym. Of course, only the guys wear the tuxes; their dates can wear anything they want, from miniskirt and blouse to a full formal evening gown. Most were dressed, if not formally, then at least in something considerably fancier than usual. Jean, for instance, was wearing a gold gown that she had been saving for since Christmas, with a very low cut neck and back, and a slit up the back from ankle to very high up the thighs. I was, needless to say, in a rented tux, although mine had a vest and not a cummerbund.

I had used The Power prior to the date only to convince Jean to wear something spectacular, and I had thought to her parents the last time I saw them to let her stay out very late and not to hassle her over anything she might wear (or not wear—I had specifically spelled out <Stockings! No undies! High heels! Stockings! No undies! High heels!> repeatedly). Truth be told, in a roomful of good looking babes, Jean was stunning!

The real fun came after midnight, when a bunch of us when over to Larry’s house for a post-Prom party. His parents had conveniently decided to take off for the weekend (and no, I didn’t help them along—they were just naturally stupid!) and Larry set it up. Sue had gone to the Prom also, with her upper-class date, but had decided to take off with him and screw him silly in his dad’s Lincoln. So about eight or nine couples ended up in Larry’s living room, partying with his dad’s liquor cabinet. Now, I didn’t get tanked, but I did have a couple of beers and was feeling playful, so I simply thought, <Horny!>, to everyone there. Shortly thereafter, couples began to sneak off to unoccupied rooms of the house to boff their brains out. After a bit the bedrooms and the den were all occupied, and I had had another beer, and decided to liven things up some more for the four couples left, including Jean and me.

<Horny! Now! Here!>

It started off calmly enough, with girls necking with their dates. I was in a large armchair with Jean in my lap, and she simply twisted around to face me and started to kiss me. I was definitely enjoying this and slid my hand inside the low cut V front of her dress, to tweak and fondle her painfully erect nipples. Despite the presence of the others with us, Jean simply moaned into my mouth and snuggled up closer for more. Around me I could here the rustling of clothes and once a zipper coming down, and when I came up for breath, I took a look at my handiwork.

Billy Shaw and his date, Carrie Preston, were necking hot and heavy over in an armchair opposite us. He had her dress unzipped in the back and the straps of her bra were down so that he could suck on her tits, while one of his hands was well up her skirt. She in turn had reached inside his pants and was wanking him off. One the floor near the fireplace, Jake Eager had his girlfriend (I never did catch her name) laid out on the carpet, with her dress both up to and down to her waist, and he was doing much what Billy was doing—eating and fngerfucking. She was simply moaning in orgasm. Larry and Sheila had taken things a step farther. She had on a red stretchy minidress, which was now around her ankles, as she knelt topless on the floor between his legs. Larry’s pants were also around his ankles, and she was giving him the hummer to end hummers.

Inspired, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, and twisted Jean away from me, to face the crowd. Pulling her back against me, I lifted her slightly and settled her into my lap, pulling her dress up until I could spread the slit in the back. I lowered her onto me and slipped my erection right where I wanted it, hilt deep up her cunt. Jean moaned with pleasure and leaned back against my chest, so I reached around and put both hands inside her top to massage her tits. We proceeded into a very slow motion fuck, Jean alternately flexing and releasing her cunt muscles, hardly moving at all as the tableau unfolded before us.

By the time we were finally in position, events had moved along nicely. Jake had stretched out on top of his girl with his pants down around his knees and was vigorously putting it to her while she bucked back at him. Larry had popped his cork in Sheila’s mouth and was now returning the favor; after stripping her naked, he had placed her on the couch and was kneeling between her legs eating her out. He must have known what he was doing, since she had two knuckles stuck in her mouth to stifle the screams. And in the other armchair, Billy had stripped off Carrie’s dress to reveal stockings and a garter belt, and she was facing him, straddling his lap and raising and lowering herself heatedly on his cock. Jean and I had an excellent view of his surprisingly large dick (he’s really a peewee!) stretching her cunt as they fucked. Needless to say, after watching this for a couple of minutes Jean quickened her pace and I felt myself getting closer to spewing. Spew I did, too, with a low grunt, shortly after Billy came and right before Jake. I should point out that each of the ladies had orgasmed at least once.

We all kind of looked at each other sheepishly, then Larry broke the ice. “Paulie, don’t tell me you and Jeannie didn’t get it on. Shame on you!”

<Pull your dress up to your waist.> Grinning, I moved my arms and wrists, allowing Jean’s dress to fall open to the waist. Blushing, she pulled the hem of her dress above her hips, to show my limp dick still in her puffy, red pussy, my come leaking out around the sides.

“Not quite, good buddy.", I commented, “Not quite.”

After a few more comments from the group, the girls all headed off to the bathroom to clean up, most trying to rearrange their clothing, while us guys zipped up and opened a few more beers. But raw sex was in the air, and when they came back, Jake handed his girl a beer then quickly unzipped her dress and peeled it off again. She cooperated to the extent of shifting the beer in her hands as he stripped off her dress and bra, and by lifting a leg as he peeled off her pantyhose and panties. “Hey, baby.", he said. “I know you’re never satisfied with just one, so let’s fuck again!” She complained about his crudity, but not his intentions, and when she had finished her beer, she set it down and began to undress Jake.

This set off a second round, with all of us guys and Sheila and Jake’s date naked, Carrie in her stockings and garters, and Jean in her stockings and heels. A note of explanation—this was public sex, not group sex. Each of us stayed with our partner the rest of the party, no swapping or anything like that. It was very interesting, and I could see how come Sue enjoyed it so much.

I got Jean home around five the next morning and we made plans to go out the next weekend. But it turned out that this was our last date. The next morning, her father, a Master Sergeant in the Army, got rush orders transferring him to San Diego. The whole family was gone by the weekend. I had lost my first love, and was heartbroken.