The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Power

Part 8

Tuesday night things went a little differently. After dinner we strolled down along the beach, then headed into a bar. It was sort of an upscale ‘Hooters’ type place, tending towards a twenty-something crowd. Both Mom and Sue were in short, white dresses, Mom wearing one with a bustier top and Sue’s with a halter top. I was in slacks, shirt, and sport coat, so all three of us could hit almost anyplace in town. We settled into some barstools and looked around to check the place out.

Almost immediately, Mom and Sue spotted a group of five college guys at a table about twenty feet away. All five were wearing sports shirts with a Citadel logo on them, and from their size, looked like they were on some sort of sports team at the college. They were drinking beer, pouring from a pitcher the waitress had brought them, and were scoping out the action like everybody else. It was that type of place—a lot of singles. I could see them checking out my mother and sister, but they were checking out any female in the room.

I could hear Mom and Sue talking in low tones about the group, and wondering if they were big all over. After I had finished my first beer, I got up and went over to their table. Mom wanted to know what I was up to, but I simply sent, <Never mind,>, and they went back to sipping their drinks. Two looked up at me curiously, another two ignored me, and the last gave me a nasty, “What do you want?", when I interrupted them.

<Relax. Be friendly. Be cooperative.> “Hi fellows, mind if I sit down for a moment?” I grabbed an empty chair from the next table and reversed it, then sat down with my arms over the back.

The fifth guy spoke up again, but this time in a more pleasant manner. “So? What do you want?”

“Well, do you guys see those two chicks over at the bar?", I asked pointing at my family. They twisted their heads and spotted them, then faced back to me.

“Okay, so? They’re damn cute.”

“Well, they’ve been looking over at you fellows as well, and I’ve got to tell you, they’re interested. The question is, are you guys interested?” <You are interested.> “Well?", I asked.

Another of the guys looked at me funny and said, “Like the man said, cute, very cute, but what are you, their pimp?”

I smiled and shook my head in the negative. “Not hardly. I’m just their friend, and I’m doing them a little favor. They’re a bit shy about it, but they wanted to get to know you fellows a little better. Maybe more than a little better, like a whole lot better. Like I asked, are you interested?” I reinforced the <Be interested> thought with a large dose of lust.

Unsurprisingly, the guys took another long look at Mom and Sue, taking in those nice long legs and big billowing tits. By harmonics I could tell their libidos were picking up nicely. Finally several of them turned back to me and wonderingly asked, “Are you serious, man? Those two foxes want to, uh, get to know all of us?” At my nod in the affirmative, they gave out a collective, “Holy shit!”

I placed my hands on the chair back and pried myself vertical. “Come on guys, let me introduce you.” They all stood and crowded behind me as I moved back to my family. On the way, I sent out the following message to both Mom and Sue, <Lust! Go by first names only—Maggie and Sue. Lust!>

Once at the bar, I stood to one side as Mom and Sue looked at me and the Citadel group crowding around them. “Maggie, Sue, I’d like you to meet some friends of mine. We’ve just met, but I know that they’re the kinds of guys you’d like, too. They’re from the Citadel, and their names are, uh...", I paused to read the mouthy guy’s name off his shirt, “...Larry, and...Sorry guys, I didn’t catch the rest of your names.” They immediately spouted out their names and crowded in a bit further, pushing me to the outside. I didn’t mind, since they were there to service Mom and Sue, not me. I simply stood to the side for a moment as they bought the ladies another round of drinks, and I sent out signals of lust every few minutes.

I knew things were going well when one of the fellows commented that they looked so similar, almost like twins. Mom cooed and thanked him, saying, that the real way to tell them apart was that Sue still had pubic hair. Sue immediately responded, not anymore, since you shaved me earlier today, right before licking my pussy. Then she and Mom pulled their hems up slightly to allow the boys to see! Good God, but you could see the veins popping and the sweat start pouring from those poor bastards! It took all of about ten seconds for the guys to invite Mom and Sue out for “a walk”, which ‘Maggie’ changed to “a walk back to our room”.

I didn’t mind at all. I was figuring tonight was a night to get some different action, and that Mom and Sue should, too. Besides, I had already selected my companion for the evening, and once the group had left, put my own plans in motion.

My lady for the evening was our waitress, a leggy brunette. In her two inch heels she was only a few inches shorter than me. Nicely curved, she had big hair, big lips, and big tits. I had been interested in her since just about the moment she had first taken our orders. Like I said, this place was sort of an upscale ‘Hooters’, with a similar dress code. Waitresses wore black satin shorts and a white satin top, vee-necked and midriff baring, pantyhose, and two inch high black pumps.

My first use of The Power was to send out that she was interested in me and horny for me, and that she should come back frequently to check on my needs. Every time she came back, I reinforced these thoughts. After I had managed to send Mom and Sue off to be royally fucked, I turned up the heat. Introducing myself, I asked her name.

“I’m Janet, Janet Bulowski.”

“Well, Janet Bulowski, I’m Paul Harron and I have got to tell you that you are simply the most beautiful woman in this place. You are really turning me on.”

Janet blushed deeply, but didn’t turn away or brush me off. Harmonics were telling me that my compliments were turning her on seriously. Leaning in, she said, “Go on, tell me more. Flattery will get you everywhere!”

“No flattery, just the truth. You are ravishing. It’s just too bad...”

“What’s too bad?", she asked.

“Well, I just wish you weren’t wearing that brassiere of yours. I can’t believe that you really need it, and I know you’d look better without it. Doesn’t it feel, I don’t know, maybe tight and itchy?” <Tight and itchy! Tight and itchy!>

A look of discomfort passed over Janet’s face, and she leaned back in to whisper. “How’d you know? I don’t know what it is, but God, tonight is just awful.”

“May be it’s the heat.", I mentioned. <Tight and itchy! Lose the bra!>

Janet had to move on to tend another table but about fifteen minutes later she came back over to me and asked if I wanted a refill. I could tell she had removed her bra in the dressing room or wherever the waitresses changed, because now she was really swaying and bouncing inside that satin top. She had a really mammoth set of hooters.

“You look much more comfortable now. Are you?", I asked. <Lust!>

Janet blushed again and whispered back, “Oh, yes. I can’t believe I’m doing this, though.” Looking down at her considerable cleavage, she said, “I never go braless, I just can’t.”

“Sure you can, and you should, often. You’re gorgeous. Still, maybe you ought to consider losing the pantyhose and panties, too. Maybe you’re getting a rash, like from something in the wash. You can’t be too careful.” <Tight and itchy!>

Janet looked at me in shock for a moment, with the comment, “I couldn’t!", then excused herself again to wait on customers. Still, a half-hour later, when she came back over my way, I could tell, she had lost the pantyhose, and I could no longer see the outlines of her brief bikini panties under the satin shorts. I got an instant hardon, and promptly told her she was turning me on big time. <Lust! Lust!>

“When do you get off?", I asked.

“Not for another hour and a half. Why?”

<Lust! Lust!> “Because I want to see you tonight. I can’t believe how turned on you have got me. Come on, don’t tell me you’re not interested, too?”

Another blush, followed by a silent nod.

“Okay, great, meet me here when you’re done, dressed just like that.”

I nursed my beer for a bit, then Janet got me another which I nursed till the end of her shift. Meantime, every time she passed by, I would say something to stimulate her and get the juices flowing. For instance, when she brought me my last beer, I asked, “So, Janet, tell me, what’s your favorite position?”

She blushed deeply and said, “I can’t believe you asked me that! It’s so personal!”

“Come on, you can tell me!", I protested. Leaning in towards an ear, I whispered, “I simply want to know what to do to bring you to screaming orgasm. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Janet refused to answer my last remark other than with a “You are so bad!", but as she picked up my empty glass and turned to walk away, she said in a low voice, “Doggy.”

And so it went for the last hour and a half. Every few minutes we would speak lowly and I would evince some more information from her. She loved cunnilingus. She preferred sixty-nine to straight fellatio. She swallowed. She had never taken it in the rear. She had sensitive nipples. She trimmed her cunt hair in the shape of a heart. My schlong was rock solid by the time we met to leave.

I don’t know if Janet had other clothing with her or not, she met me at then end of her shift dressed just as she was, with a handbag. Arms around each other’s waists, we walked back to my hotel and went upstairs, necking as we went. Once we got inside the door to my bedroom, we were standing in each other’s arms, wrestling our clothes off. I had already gotten her off once, simply by sucking her tits while fingering her clit when we were interrupted by the sounds coming from Mom’s and Sues rooms. Disentangling ourselves, I led Janet to the connecting door and opened it.

An unbelievable sight greeted us in the other room. It was a full blown orgy, Mom and Sue taking on the Citadel! Everyone was stark naked, and Mom and Sue were already covered with come. Jism was on their faces, their asses, their bellies, and in their hair. When we looked in, everyone was getting it on! Mom was straddling one guy on her bed, with another kneeling behind her, fucking her ass in a DP, while she supported herself on outstretched arms, her face in a third guy’s crotch, sucking his cock. A TP! For her part, Sue was sitting in the lap of a guy in an armchair, her legs spread and his cock up her cunt, bouncing away as she leaned forward with her hands around the fifth guy’s ass, filled up at both ends with a cock in her mouth and cunt. Too fucking much!

The guy getting sucked by Mom looked over at us with a shit-eating-grin. “Hey, you guys want to join in?", he asked, looking Janet up and down.

Janet blushed, as well she should have. I had her top open and her tits were thrust out, sagging gently, and I had one hand fondling her bare ass. Her shorts were now down to mid-thigh, so that her trim brown bush was visible to all. For her part, Janet had managed to unzip my pants and pull all nine hard inches out, and was stroking me as we watched the debauchery.

“No, that’s all right. You guys have fun.", I said, then closed the door. Janet and I burst out laughing, then we finished undressing and hit the bed.

* * *

On Thursday we had some more fun, but of a little different style. We got down to the beach fairly early and laid our beach towels down to catch a few rays. Mom and Sue had already oiled up and were stretched out when I noticed a family of three heading our way.

It was pretty obvious why they were going to settle down next to us. Leading the way, and determining their path, was a young teenage boy, and his eyes were all over Mom and Sue. He was going to sit as close to us as he could!

I didn’t mind. By harmonics it was obvious he was young and hormonal—a walking gland. His parents, a middle-aged, middle class couple, were right behind, and their harmonics were interesting, too. Dad, a slim guy in his early forties with a very advanced case of male-pattern baldness, was ogling my mother and sister as well. And Momma, she was ogling me!

Momma wasn’t all that bad looking, not a bit. In her early forties, she looked several years younger. Of medium height, she had long slim legs and a slim, boyish butt. She was wearing a bright yellow maillot swimsuit, cut very low in the front and back, and very high on the hips. She looked to have nice and perky medium sized knockers under the top, and not much hair down below, the suit was so narrow at her crotch. Very interesting.

They set up their beach towels next to ours and began to oil up, and I got to wondering if a small group party might be possible. I used The Power to send out concepts, then used harmonics to figure out what their feelings were. Were they ever swingers? Had they ever thought of swinging? Was Momma interested in switch hitting? Was Momma turned on by Junior? Was Dad turned on by Junior doing Momma? Was Dad turned on by Mom and Sue? Was Momma turned on by watching Dad and Junior do Mom and Sue?

The Cleavers went down to the ocean and swam around a bit, then came back to their towels. I had considered carefully what I had gleaned from their sub-consciousnesses, and knew that while they had never done anything like I planned before, they had often fantasized about it and secretly wanted the opportunity to try. As they lay down, I put my plan into action.

Rolling over onto one elbow, I faced them and commented lowly to Junior, silently staring at Mom’s and Sue’s tits, “Pretty nice, huh?”

An awed, “Yeah!", came out.

I laughed, at which his parents looked over at us quizzically. “I was just commenting to your son that some things are pretty noticeable.” I waved my thumb over at Mom and Sue. His mother seemed properly scandalized, but Dad simply snorted and grinned.

“Charlie, really, don’t be rude!", said his mother.

Charlie blushed and said, “Sorry.”

“Don’t be.", I commented. “They dress that way to get noticed, and they like to get noticed. Besides which, I think your Dad was looking, too.”

Momma whirled around to face her sheepish husband, but seeing his face, gave a bright laugh which woke my family. Mom and Sue looked around to find we had neighbors, then twisted around to face them. Doing so made one nipple pop out of Mom’s top, which she quickly tucked back in as Charlie and his father stared.

“Hi, there. I see you two are doing some girl watching.", she announced. “I’m Maggie and this is my daughter, Sue. I can see you’ve already met Paul.” We all said hello, and found out that Momma’s name was Judy and Dad was Chuck. The Billings were here for the week, like us, but were leaving tomorrow.

Mom continued to Judy. “I really don’t mind your husband and son looking at me and Sue. After all, I like what I see when I look at Chuck and Charlie. Turnabout’s fair play, you know. Besides, I can see how you were looking at my son.”

Judy grinned and nodded. “He is kind of cute.”

“Kind of?!", I protested. “I’m very cute.”

Both Mom and Judy laughed at that, then Judy grabbed her tube of suntan lotion and tossed it to Chuck. “Here, hun, do my back.” She laid face down on her towel, lifting herself on her forearms to face us.

Chuck squeezed out some lotion and began to rub down his wife’s back, as the rest of us watched. I could tell by harmonics that Charlie was finding this highly erotic, and I could sense that Mom and Sue liked the sight as well. I used The Power to send, <Relax. Lust. Be agreeable. Lust. Be daring. Lust.>, working the three of them up. I began to send out visions of sex, orgies, and incest to all of them.

“Listen, Chuck, you’d better make sure you do all of Judy’s back. This sun is pretty bright and she’s going to burn otherwise. Judy, you’d better let Chuck pull those straps a bit lower.", I mentioned.

Chuck simply grunted in agreement, then reached up and tugged Judy’s swimsuit straps down off her shoulders to her upper arms. Surprisingly, Judy pulled her arms out of the straps and allowed Chuck to pull her swimsuit down around her waist, taking a much more active role than I had expected. She propped herself back up on her forearms, exposing almost all of her tits as she did so, leaving only the nipples buried in her towel, and Chuck returned to oiling her back.

Christ, was she hot looking, laying there with her tits hanging out! Nice looking tits too, not jugs like Mom and Sue or Janet the other night, but pert and perky B cups, very firm and upright. Charlie stared with rapt attention, his swim trunks stretching from the boner they concealed.

“Wow! I have got to tell you, Judy, don’t get me wrong, but you are a hot looking babe!", I said.

Judy simply smiled serenely and said, “Thanks. I try to stay in shape.”

Chuck laughed and said, “She runs a lot. I keep chasing her around the bedroom.”

Mom grinned at this and asked, “And when you catch her? Is that the reason you’re bald? You keep rubbing it off on the headboard?”

Chuck simply grinned. I could tell he was working on a healthy erection of his own. It was Judy who commented, “That’s it. Twice a day and three times on Sunday!”

“Holy shit, Mom, I can’t believe you said that!", exclaimed her son, wide-eyed.

Judy snorted and turned her head to him. “Well, where did you think you came from, silly? Immaculate conception?” We all got a laugh out of this.

Chuck had finished oiling Judy and was now simply giving her a sensuous backrub. Looking at him, I asked, “Chuck would you be offended if I asked Judy to raise up a bit? I would dearly love to see her tits.”

He grinned. “Not at all. I’ve seen more than a few guys at parties trying to look down her dress.” Addressing his wife, he said, “Go ahead, dear, show ‘em.”

Smiling, Judy raised up on her arms slightly, enough so that her nipples raised into plain view without being obvious about it to the rest of the beach. Both Charlie and I stared, and I could sense that Mom and Sue were turned on as well.

“Wow, Mom, I’ve always wanted to see them!", said Charlie.

“I know, honey, it just didn’t seem like the time before. Maybe things will change in the future. Do you really like how I look?”

“Oh, wow, yes!", he said.

Sue and Mom wanted to swim, and our new friends wanted to grab something to drink, so we split up with plans to meet at our hotel room at two. While an orgy was not directly discussed, the intention to get to know one another much better was definitely implied. Casual clothing was specified.

After a brief swim, we had lunch at a pizza place near the beach then headed back to our suite to get ready. While Mom and Sue showered together, I called down to room service and ordered up some snacks—nuts, crackers and cheese, and the like—and made sure the wet bar was decently stocked. Then I took a shower while the girls got dressed.

I was still in my room toweling my hair when I heard a knock at the door, so I tossed my towel aside and slipped into some shorts and a brightly flowered shirt and went out to greet our guests. Sue was ahead of me though. She was dressed in a very short and thin silk robe (tied quite loosely and gaping open down most of the front) and some heels, and got a couple of whistles from Chuck and Charlie as she let the Billings in. Mom got the same treatment as she stepped out of their bedroom. She had been a little more creative, improvising with a pair of scarves. One was wrapped bandeau-like around her breasts and tied in back, while the other was tied low around her hips, knotted at one side as a mini-sarong. She had slipped on her high-heeled sandals.

The Billings were dressed casually. Chuck had on shorts, sports shirt and loafers while Charlie wore shorts, T-shirt, and sneakers. For her part, Judy had slipped into a low cut tank top and tight little jogging shorts, along with sneakers. It was pretty obvious that the only thing under her clothes was her, and I suspected that the guys were dressed pretty much the same. Her tits were like perfect little cones under the thin ribbed fabric.

“Sorry, we’re late.", said Judy. “We got turned around at the elevators and ended up all the way down at the other end of the floor.”

“Not a problem. Come on in and kick your shoes off. Can I get anybody a drink?", I asked. Reaching into the refrigerator under the bar I pulled out a few bottles of beer. “Chuck? Judy?”

Both accepted a beer, but when Charlie indicated he wanted one, Judy said, “Think again, mister. You get Coke.” I laughed and poured him a soda. Sue took a soda also, to keep Charlie from feeling left out, and I pulled out another couple of beers for Mom and myself. The girls gave the Billings the nickel tour of the place.

The Billings were fairly impressed with the suite. “Wow!", commented Chuck. “So this is how the other half lives, huh? We’re staying in a sixty dollar a night Holiday Inn down the strip. Just what do you do, Maggie?", he asked Mom.

Surprised, Mom answered, “Who me? I’m just an office manager back in Atlanta, why?”

“They must pay office managers in Atlanta differently then they do in Norfolk, that’s all.”

“Oh. Well, this isn’t my suite, it’s Paul’s.", she announced.

Surprised, the Billings swiveled to stare at me. Startled, Chuck said, “Excuse me, for asking but Paul, how does a guy your age, what eighteen...”

“Seventeen.”

“...Seventeen then, how can a seventeen year old guy afford a place like this?", he finished.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I’ve been pretty fortunate in the market, I guess.”

He stared some more. “The stock market? You’re kidding me, right?”

“Nope.”

I could see that he was figuring I was bullshitting him, and I was not at all surprised when he laughingly asked, “So, got any good tips?”

I was starting to get a little ticked at his attitude, so I decided to answer and then move the group back to the previously planned agenda. “IBM is about to announce earnings that, while meeting their publicly announced estimates, have failed to meet several analysts’ private estimates. Following the publication of their next quarterly report, it can be expected that IBM stock will drop between ten and fifteen percent. Now would be a good time to short IBM, or if you are feeling aggressive, buy put options. SEC reports will be filed next week.” I had been told this by two separate analysts, and had used ten percent of my portfolio to buy put options on margin. I expected to make a real killing within the next week.

As I had expected, Chuck shut up, and he and Judy stared at me in astonishment. I was no longer the cocky but nice kid.

Mom broke the mood by inviting our guests to have a seat, and leading Charlie over to the couch. The living room had a couple of armchairs and a fair sized couch, with a coffee table and a few end tables scattered around. Mom gently pushed Charlie back down into the corner of the couch , then sat down next to him and curled her legs underneath her. This had the effect of raising her sarong up high enough so that her pussy was in plain sight of the room, and Charlie simply stared pie-eyed down at her crotch. The rest of us paired off naturally, with Sue leading Chuck to the other end of the couch, then sitting on the coffee table facing him. For my part, I hobbled over to one of the armchairs and sat down, then made a long arm and pulled Judy over to sit in my lap, so that we were facing our kin.

I was content to simply rub Judy’s back gently as we watched Mom and Sue start things off. Mom began by resting a hand on Charlie’s thigh, then slowly drawing it higher on his leg so that it was just below the cock throbbing in his shorts. Asking him if had ever done anything like this before, she was not surprised when he croaked out a negative. Reassuring him that everything would be fine, she brought her hand up to begin stroking him while leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips. He moaned in pleasure as she massaged his cock through the fabric, then watched in rapt attention as she pulled back and unzipped his shorts. A surprisingly large erection greeted her as she knelt before him and pulled his shorts and briefs off. I had been wrong—at least one of the Billings had worn underwear!

Sue had taken a simpler approach. Leaning forward, she had taken Chuck’s face in her hands and kissed him warmly on the lips, opening her mouth to swap tongues. After several minutes of French kissing, she had separated, then reaching down, had grasped his shirt tail and had tugged it up and over his head. Then she had leaned back and unbelted her robe, slipping it off and tossing it to the side, to sit there in naked glory, her wide spread legs displaying her fresh shaved cunt to his feasting eyes. Then she too had slid down to the floor to undo his shorts and remove them. Chuck wasn’t wearing underwear.

Judy was laying back into my chest silently watching my women do her men, so I reached around and began to rub the palms of my hands over her distended breasts under her top, while she finished sipping her beer. Once she set her empty bottle aside, I reached up and peeled her tank top down off her shoulders and arms, to sit topless in my lap, then I began to more vigorously pinch and fondle her nipples. This elicited several long and low moans of pleasure. Moving my hands down her flanks, I slipped them into the sides of her running shorts and, as she lifted slightly off my lap, pushed them down her thighs. She helped by wriggling out of them, and I discovered that her tank top was actually a body suit, held together at the crotch with a pair of snaps. Reaching between her wide-spread legs, I popped them open, then took her hands and guided them to her trim curls. “Play with yourself.", I whispered. “Diddle your clit for me.” While Judy masturbated in front of her family, I pulled her tank top off of her, always leaving at least one hand between her legs.

Kneeling before their partners, both Mom and Sue had begun to lick and suck their cocks. I had a strong suspicion that unless Mom was very careful, Charlie, whose previous sexual experience was limited to Rosy Palm and her five sisters, was going to blow his wad in record time. She was concentrating on licking his shaft and knob, trying to limit the stimulation she was providing. Sue, on the other hand, was dealing with an equally well endowed gentleman with considerable experience at receiving fellatio. She had moved almost immediately into bobbing her head up and down, taking him about half way into her mouth, while her hands were jacking on his shaft. Judy and I continued her foreplay while we watched.

After a few minutes Mom began to sense that Charlie was going to lose it soon, so in an effort to delay him some what, asked him to undo the bandeau top. I guess she figured that if he was doing something he might be distracted. If so, she was mistaken, because once he freed those big tits, he moaned that he was going to come. Mom gave in to the inevitable and opened her mouth to take his cock in. Once she had her lips wrapped around the head, his hips began to jerk upwards and he began to moan out, “Yes, that’s it, that’s it!” We could all see Mom’s throat working as she swallowed his copious come, jacking his shaft steadily to work it all out.

Chuck couldn’t help but notice his son’s antics next to him, and he stared fascinated as Mom jacked Charlie off into her mouth. Inspired, he laid his hands on Sue’s head, forcing her down onto his dick, and as her nose began to probe his pubic hair, began to thrust his crotch into her face as well. He quietly grunted out his pleasure as he spewed down my sister’s throat.

As Chuck and Charlie finished coming, both Sue and Mom kept their faces to their groins, to clean up any jism which had escaped their lips and to resurrect their partner for the next round. Charlie, much younger than his father, was stiff again in only a few minutes. Once he was up again, Mom knelt back on her heels to strip off her sarong while Charlie pulled off his T-shirt. He simply implored, “Again? Please?", at which Mom smiled and began to give him a second blow job. Once Sue had Chuck stiff, she crawled onto his lap and straddled him, to impale herself on his woody.

I still hadn’t gotten off yet, although Judy had orgasmed shortly before her son and husband, and I was still the only one dressed. I whispered in her ear for her to stand up, after which I stood and stripped and sat down again, my cock pointing at the ceiling. Judy stared at my organ. Even though her husband was more than adequately equipped to handle her needs, I was still both longer and thicker. Reaching out, I pulled her back to sit in my lap, then spread her legs wide as I lifted her into position. As she reached down to spread her pussy lips wide, I lowered her cunt onto my cock and slowly let her drop into place. Judy began to twitch and spasm around me almost immediately, coming the moment I was fully into her, and loudly began to moan, “It’s so big, it’s so good, it’s so big, it’s so good...” Her husband stared over at us with a lewd grin. Charlie simply ignored us, concentrating on Mom giving him his second hummer.

Judy collapsed backwards onto me as I continued to stimulate her tits, then revived as she came down from her orgasm to begin moving atop me. Within a couple of minutes she was bouncing on my cock, her fingers a blur of motion as she frigged her clit. I was able to last through a second orgasm of hers, then noticing that both Mom and Sue had gotten their partners off a second time, my own hips began to thrust upwards as Judy sank back in satisfaction. She reached up and back to caress my face as I spewed upwards into her tight little twat.

We all took this as a sign it was time to take a break. Sue climbed off of Chuck’s lap and cleaned up the empties and got some more beer and soda. Chuck, Charlie, and I all took turns in the bathroom. Judy collapsed into our empty armchair, her eyes half-closed in supreme satisfaction. Mom surprised us by grabbing the cushions off the couch and laying them in a row on the coffee table, to form a sort of day bed.

Once we were all back together, Mom went over to Judy. Taking an arm, she gently pulled her erect, then led her to the coffee table. Pushing her down so that she was seated at the end on a cushion, she said, “Judy, your pussy is just full of come right now, and I think you need to be cleaned up.” Pushing Judy onto her back, Mom knelt between Judy’s outstretched legs and lowered her face into Judy’s steaming snatch. It was obvious that this was a new experience to Judy, but one she was enjoying tremendously.

Then Sue surprised her further. Kneeling at Judy’s head, she asked, “Judy, do you swallow Chuck’s come when you blow him?” After Judy gasped out that she loved to swallow, Sue said, “Good, cause I’ve got a load of come for you.” Standing, she straddled Judy’s face and lowered her come drenched cunt onto our guest’s mouth. If Judy had any complaints or protests, they were muffled in Sue’s bald twat. She couldn’t have complained too much, since after a few moments, Sue began to gasp as Judy began to tongue Chuck’s come dripping out of her sloppy pussy.

By now, us fellows had revived enough to want some more action. Chuck knelt behind Mom as she licked out Judy and stuffed his erection into her hot and willing cunt. Mom let out a loud squeal of pleasure and redoubled her efforts. Sue climbed off Judy’s face (probably gladly, since despite Judy’s tongue, the overall position looked somewhat precarious and painful. Kneeling near Judy’s head, she motioned both Charlie and me over and began to alternate licking our dicks. He and I grinned, and when we were both good and stiff, I motioned towards his mother.

We pulled away from Sue, and I knelt down next to Mom. Firmly grasping her shoulders, I pulled her up and away from our guest’s snatch. Chuck didn’t miss a stroke as I maneuvered her free. Then, once a path had been opened to Judy’s spread legs and wide open twat, I told Charlie, “Okay, Charlie, climb on top and fuck her brains out!”

Charlie moved like greased lightening, as his mother widened her half-closed eyes, and drew her legs up to allow him the easiest entrance. He positioned himself above her, straight-armed, but looked a bit confused, as his erect dick bounced around between her thighs.

“Here, honey, let me help.", said Judy. She reached down between her legs with both hands, then spread her pussy lips and inserted his cockhead into her slit. “Now, push it in.”

Charlie didn’t need much encouragement. In a single swift shove, he was balls deep in the womb he had birthed from. He let out a loan groan, as she gave a yelp of pleasure. “Oh, God, Charlie, that feels so good! Oh, you’ve got such a big cock, honey!", she moaned.

Charlie began to rapidly piston in and out of her heaving pussy, her cunt juice slick and thick on his organ. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.", he commented to Judy. “I’ve dreamed about fucking you, Mom. You’re so pretty and sexy! And now I’m really fucking you! This is great!", he exclaimed.

Judy moaned agreement. “Oh, fuck me honey, just fuck me.”

Charlie kept on pumping. “Gee, Mom, can we do this again? This is so good!”

Chuck chuckled and looked over at his fucking family, nodding vigorously. “You bet, Charlie.", he said. “You and me, we’re going to give your Mom all the cock she can handle, morning, noon, and night.” To Judy, he said, “Babe, you might as well forget about panties, cause when we’re home, you won’t be needing them!”

Judy giggled and moaned simultaneously. “Oh, just keep fucking me like this, Charlie, and you can fuck me anytime.”

Kneeling in front of Mom had given her some ideas of her own. Leaning towards me, she had begun to lick my cockhead as Chuck plunged into her pussy from behind. Well, that was just fine by me. I crawled forwards and stuck my dick into her ovalled mouth, and Chuck and I began to hammer her from both ends. Since we had already come before, we didn’t have quite the urgency to pop immediately. Then I had an idea. “Chuck, pull out and stick it up her ass.”

I grabbed hold of Mom’s head as I mouthfucked her, and Chuck pulled out. Her tanned globes beckoned like twin orbs as he spread her asscheeks and positioned his dickhead at her pulsating anus. As soon as he got his cockhead inside her little brown sphincter, he grabbed her hips and shoved in. Mom screamed around my cock from both pain and pleasure, but I held her in place with my meat shoved in so far that her nose was in my curlies. I told Chuck to start hammering and he did, as Mom gasped in orgasm around my cock.

Sue kept busy by fingerfucking herself and playing with Judy’s tits, occasionally kissing Judy and Charlie.

Once Chuck started to assfuck Mom in earnest, things began to come to a head in a hurry. Mom was coming steadily, shoving back at the anal intruder and sucking like a Hoover on me. Judy was on her second orgasm with Charlie, who was spurred on by her enjoyment. Even Sue had fingered herself off once. Within two minutes, Charlie, then me, and then finally Chuck blew our wads, grunting out our orgasms as we filled our partners.

We broke again, to clean up some more (Mom had to take a dump, which she always does after assfucking), then had another round of soda and beers. It was getting late, and I doubted if any of us had more than one more come in them, so I decided to make it memorable.

As we gathered around the coffee table again, I said to Judy, “Listen, do you ever take it up the ass?” Charlie’s eyes opened wide. He had ignored his father doing Mom in the butt, being too engrossed in his first fuck to notice. I don’t think he had ever considered such an outlandish idea before.

Judy grinned. “Only under two conditions. Either Chuck wants to, or I want to. To answer your question, I do enjoy a good assfuck.” Her nipples perked up at the thought.

“Okay, let’s try something a little different.", I said. “Chuck, lay down on the cushions.” I pointed at the cushion covered coffee table. It was very sturdy. “Ladies, get us nice and hard.” Judy knelt and began to suck her hubby’s cock, while Mom and Sue began to fist and lick Charlie and me.

Once we were good and stiff, I had Judy crawl on top of Chuck and straddle him. She stuffed his erection into her sloppy twat and sank down onto him engulfing the erect organ. I pushed her forward so and ordered her and Chuck to spread their legs apart. Then I knelt between their stretched-out legs. I was stiff and wet from Mom’s mouth, but I had her drool spit into the crack of Judy’s ass. Together we spread her cheeks and probed her rectum, then I positioned my cockhead and inserted it. Judy let out a gasp and pulled away slightly, but I kept my hands firmly on her hips. Slowly, very slowly indeed, I moved my cock deeper into her rectum.

Judy was in a half-ecstatic half-pained state as she accommodated her ass to me. “Oh, oh....I’ve never had a cock that big in my ass!", she moaned out through clenched teeth. Chuck pushed her hips lower without pistoning much, and we managed to fully engulf ourselves in Judy’s hot and willing holes. After a couple of minutes, she felt much better about this position and began to respond by thrusting back and forth slowly. Chuck and I began to pick up the pace.

Charlie stared in fascination as his mother took on two men at once. When I knew Judy was all right, I said, “Come on Charlie, she’s got a third hole. Use it.”

Charlie gaped at me. “You’re shitting me, right!", he exclaimed.

Mom and Sue grinned as they pushed him forward. Judy said, “Come on, honey, fill me up. Let me suck you off.” Twisting her head towards her son, she opened her mouth wide, and Mom and Sue guided his dick in. Judy promptly began to suck and tongue him, while Mom and Sue reached around him to fondle his balls. Groaning, he began to thrust his crotch into his mother’s face.

After a few minutes, Judy had her first orgasm, moaning and shuddering between us. We three men continued pumping away, and she shortly had another crashing come, drawing away from Charlie’s cock to wail in pleasure. I was beginning to wonder if Chuck, Charlie and I were too fucked out to do more than pump, when Mom solved things. Telling Sue to get between Chuck’s, Judy’s, and my legs, she had Sue kneel down and lick our asses. Then she knelt behind Charlie. Reaching between his legs to play with his nuts, she began to give our young friend a rim job. As her tongue tickled his anus, Charlie let out a roar. Grabbing his mother’s face, he thrust his cock deep into her mouth and began to spew out jism, a never-ending flow that looked to be draining the life from him. So much came out that Judy couldn’t swallow all of it. As Charlie staggered back, drained, she licked the come off her lips, then lowered her face to her husband’s chest, where some had dripped down her chin. When she began to lick the come from Chuck’s left nipple, he spewed upwards into her pussy, which set me off as well. In tandem we pumped our loads into her from both sides.

That was it for our interlude with the Billings. Completely fucked out, we staggered in two’s and three’s into the bathroom to shower and dress. After exchanging kisses and handshakes, they left for their own hotel. Mom, Sue, and I collapsed in exhaustion and slept for several hours. We had a very late dinner. The rest of our vacation was a bit tamer—we simply fucked each other!